Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über SendGrid

SendGrids Cloud-basierte Email-Infrastruktur entlastet Unternehmen von den Kosten und von der Komplexität, eigene benutzerdefinierte Mail-Systeme beizubehalten.

Erfahre mehr über SendGrid

The software is powerful and while advances it’s quite easy to get a hang of.

The customer support was the worst I have ever experienced.

Bewertungen zu SendGrid

4.1
3.8
4.1
4.0

7.5/10

SendGrid hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 723 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie SendGrid bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Eddie
Eddie
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

E-mail Marketing optimized for Professionals

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Uwe
Coach in Deutschland
Alternative Medizin, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ich würde sendrgrig jedem empfehlen

5.0 letztes Jahr

Mit dieser Software sind wir sehr zufriedenSie erhalten einen vollständigen Bericht und können leicht feststellen, ob Ihr Kunde die E-Mail erhalten hat oder etwas schief gelaufen ist. Das ist einfach unbezahlbar.

Keine Nachteile für mein Unternehmen, daher auch die 5 Sterne bewertung

luz mary
luz mary
teacher in Kolumbien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Maximizing Communication this is an Indispensable Tool

5.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: The platform has strengthened the way I manage email communications, allowing me to reach our clients effectively and efficiently.

The highlights of this platform for me have been its impressive ability to integrate seamlessly with other platforms and its intuitive interface that makes it easy to handle emails at scale. But I also really liked the ease of initial configuration that allowed me to launch our campaigns quickly, thus optimizing our response times to the market.

It is important to mention that at specific times I have experienced some delays in the response of technical support. However, these incidents have been minor and do not affect my overall perception of the platform.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Unique Way to Build a Custom Campaign manager in Record Time

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We've liked it thus far, we're working on rebranding and on the email side we're ready thanks to SendGrid.

We like how there are code snippets, thorough documentation, and multiple-domain support (Something we lacked before)

I'm fond of support that makes you wait for a solution when an issue arises, but errors and documentation is thorough enough it rarely happens.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SendGrid: We cannot disclose our previous provider, so we did switch but can't say. We chose SendGrid over Mailchimp because it's more for developers and custom solutions. MailChimp is more customer-end-user friendly.

Sammy
Product Designer in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Reliable but not the best email tool for designing

3.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Sendgrid is a very reliable tool and has all the functionalities needed.

Design tools could be enhanced, it's limiting in terms of what you can do for design.

Senior IT Developer in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Using SendGrid As An SMTP Service (Integrating With Other Software)

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall we're really happy with SendGrid and have been using them for years now with no thought of moving or going back to our old method (which was just sending all of our emails over our regular SMTP details, which came with lots of drawbacks and undelivered emails).

We like how SendGrid provides us with a central platform which we can send emails to from our multiple other Platforms and have them all sent together from one Platform. It was also really useful for us to be able to purchase a Static IP Address just for ourselves, as this has increased both our reputation and the amount of our emails which are delivered now vs before we moved to SendGrid.

The initial setup, getting a Static IP Address and learning about the reporting features took a little bit of time to get used to, however this is probably to be expected with this type of product and it did not take us too long. We also had to "warm up" the new Static IP Address which we purchased, which meant sending some emails over a Shared Pool IP Address for so many days but, again, this is probably to be expected to help with reputation etc.

Ewa
Marketing Team Lead in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

SendGrid: Robusta Tool for Email Marketing

4.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

I give double thumbs up to the fact that it automates email marketing which saves time.

SendGrid had all the capabilities that enables me to automate marketing strategies even though it lack offline access.

Joe
Joe
COO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Customer Service Is Terrible

3.0 vor 8 Monaten

Kommentare: As long as you don't have an issue and need CS their tech works great and have a good value proposition. When I can find another company with a similar value proposition and even decent customer service I will switch.

They present a good value and a dependable product

Customer service is terrible. It used to be pretty good. They have made getting service more difficult, and when you use the chat they try to redirect you away. So when you chat you get in a queue and they text you when you are next. I get a text go to the chat and it says >1 Minute. I stay on for 3-5 minutes no one is there, I go back to what I am doing and when I go back the chat closed. Do it all over again, and this time within a minute someone gets on. I message 7 times my question and issue, 10 minutes go by before I get an answer. The whole process is terrible and purposefully by design treats their paying customer like trash. You don't matter, your time doesn't matter, and in fact you are an idiot for not figuring out the issue on your own. Even when my question/issue was something ONLY they can do. I do not have the ability to increase subusers, only they do. I wish I could say that this is a SendGrid issue, almost every business has rearranged their CS to serve employees, which usually is at the expense of those who pay to make the whole operation work.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: SparkPost

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SendGrid: I also use Twilio, seemed like a reasonable thing to use both services.

Hochschulbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Integrated with Envision

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I love the visual editor - it makes putting together email campaigns quite simple. Being able to edit both desktop and mobile independently is always a plus. I love that it integrates with our Salon booking system - Envision.

Current limitations placed on Envision/SendGrid integration is only 5000 emails per location. We would love to increase but were told we are not able to. Also, unable to view campaign statics with the integrated platform.

Erick
Product Marketing Manager in Brasilien
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Powerful but difficult to setup and use

4.0 letzten Monat Neu

Its API is flexible and has a good starting price.

It's not easy to set up and maintain. Its options are confusing and the interface looks outdated.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Intercom

Zuvor genutzte Software: HubSpot Marketing Hub und Mailchimp

Bill
Developer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good solution for WordPress SMTP

4.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We needed a way to improve on the fairly dismal email deliverability in client WordPress sites, and our primary web host had an integration with SendGrid. After seeing great improvement in deliverability with SendGrid, we have started using it on many sites hosted elsewhere.

The biggest pro is that SendGrid has a free tier -- increasingly their competitors are moving away from having one. As a result, we can use SendGrid with many sites to improve email deliverability within Wordpress for free, and it's still affordable if it's needed more.

Email validation is not available until you reach the Pro level, which can be a bit pricier for smaller sites.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Mailgun

Danny
Danny
Marketing Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Solid platform with a few drawbacks

4.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: For the price, I feel like SendGrid can definitely work for certain companies. It’s easy to setup and start using. If you rely heavily on campaign analytics, I’d look elsewhere.

The user interface is fairly intuitive and easy to navigate. Template and list management tools are also nice.

After SendGrid was acquired by Twilio, we saw a downgrade in service. Engagement analytics were not as reliable since many spam filters were showing as clicks. It made it hard to determine which campaigns were actually successful.

Dome
Digital Director in Italien
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

That's the best smtp software you can get for your buck

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: i would recommend sendrgrig to everyone my mum included. It's just the best smtp provider if you consider money and value

ok this is not a free software but you can get all you want: just smtp or stats and more.. what I really enjoyed was the stats service.. If you run an e-commerce you'll be familiar with the question: "did my customer got the email?" well with sendgrid you can actually answer that question. You'll have a full report and you can easily tell if your customer got the email or something went wrong. This is something just invaluable.

This is not a pricy software but you need to understand its value. if your business is not big enough maybe it will be hard to sustain. nevertheless i just can say this is the place to look even if you have a small business. unless you want to take the burden of handling smtp this software is just awesome.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: MailUp, Zoho Mail und Mailchimp

Warum SendGrid gewählt wurde: This is the best software if you need an affordable secure smtp with stats and cherries on top.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Zoho Mail und Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SendGrid: SendGrid is my recommended choice. I'll keep suggesting it to all my customers.

Fernando
CTO and General Manager in Mexiko
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great transactional email platform, very decent for email marketing

5.0 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: By far is the best tool we've used for transactional emails, and the last couple years it has done a good job for email marketing. They have very strict policies against cold email, which keeps deliverability high.

It is very easy to use and deploy. The API is very well documented and the email marketing features can easily be used by non-developers without writing a single line of code. They have a very nice no-code email builder, but it also allows to do it in HTML for more technically inclined users.

Though it is a great platform for transactional email, the Email Marketing tools are charged extra. SendGrid is only really good if you get a dedicated IP, which is absent for the cheaper tiers.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Mailgun und Mailjet

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SendGrid: Better value at the time, better customer service, and our developers liked the API better-

Suman
Software Engineer in USA

Using Heroku and SenGrid is Painful

1.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: The tool is good. But their initial configuration is so terrible I recently moved to SendInBlue. This tool used to be so good but trying to make it secure they just ruin it for devs. The customer supports is not really responsive. In past years they have grown so quickly they could not keep up their old qualities.

It has a really good transactional API and the dynamic template is nice and easy to use. Ruby gem for SendGrid is good as well.

The configuration part is terrible. When you add Sendgrid add-on through Heroku it gets blacklisted instantly. When you tried to a new account the signup process is terrible. They have added 2FA and sender authentication that is a good thing but that is a nightmare for a project with multiple devs and having multiple environments. They need to add features for developers.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Brevo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SendGrid: I decide to choose SendInBlue over SendGrid because they have become terrible with their initial configuration.

SEO Executive in UK
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

SendGrid is one of my favorite email platforms.

5.0 vor 5 Monaten

Kommentare: Sendgrid lives up to its reputation as a market leader for email. Be it marketing, authentication and transactional emails. It provides a plethora of options and functionality that meet most business needs.

The fact I use sendgrid for transactional emails says a lot. The api intergration is a breeze, as are all of its parameters available. The email monitor tools as well as the disposable email detection have proven particularly useful. Third party intergration is easy with the likes of Firebase, FaunaDB and node cloud functions.

There isn't any particular thing I have a disliking for in all honesty.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: MailerLite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SendGrid: The api was more approachable compared to some other services on the market. With emphasis on transactional email.

Mohamed
Lecturer in Algerien
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

The Best Option for Email Marketing

4.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: SendGrid is the best option that assembles a host of benefits in one place; its editor, analytics and reports, and particularly, its powerful feature to prioritize campaigns and increase performance let every business excels.

SendGrid is the best option to boost your business ahead or rather your marketing emails; its detailed reports on clicks, opens, subscribers and even spam lets you revise or edit your campaigns and thus increase conversion. SendGrid is best known for its editor, which lets tailor your emails according your needs, both demographic or geographic.

Actually, I become slow to recommend SendGrid due to its limited features of contact management; it does not provide many options compared to Mailchimp. I also did not like its pricing, which determines the quality of your SendGrid dashboard.

Director in USA
Öffentliche Ordnung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for my use case

5.0 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: Our use case is simple: We need reliable deliverability of emails to up to 2,500 addresses, three times weekly, and we need to be able to track bounces, address changes, etc. easily. Sendgrid provides that service well and at an affordable price point. It also offers traditional "email marketing" services, which we do not use and cannot evaluate. For our needs, it's a solid offering.

The media center I run submits three political op-eds per week to about 1,300 newspapers in the US (and sometimes another 1,200 internationally). Sendgrid delivers those emails in a timely manner and keeps track of bounces, etc.

Setting up to use the API from a custom email address is a bit cumbersome.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SendGrid: Competitive pricing, ability to send directly from our address using an API, and ability to maintain our list on our own server rather than on the service's.

Angelica
Angelica
CEO in Brasilien
Internet, Selbstständig

This is a must-have.

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: They have been amazing, support is fast and helpfull. I don't remember having any downtime with them ever since I joined the service.

Sendgrid has an awesome service for email marketing and transactional emails. It works 100% of the time, the support is amazing and it even gives you a free plan that will serve most people.

The price for email marketing (contacts) is a bit too high for me. It could be packed with way more interesting features. Also the editor sucks and it never sends the mail like it shows on the screen. But I do not use this feature.

Pranjal
Co founder in Indien
Medienproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

More about deliverability and less about total email marketing solution defines sendgrid.

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Sendgrid is great with delivering emails and is undisputed in transactional emails . Use it for its top notch deliverability, reporting and analytics as no other application even comes close to it in these areas but as a total email marketing platform; it lacks behind as it has very few campaign automation features, it is difficult to get used to and has a poor customer support. It is also slightly more expensive than others and falls in the middle of the lineup in terms of pricing.

Deliverability, reporting and analytics and email validation are the areas where sendgrid is at the top. It even tells you if the email ids you are sending emails to are active or are misspelled or are disposable. It has excellent reporting features and lets you know the emails which bounced, got opened or got unsubscribed. Its email editor is good wherein you can edit existing templates using drag and drop features and you can also use tags for sending personalised emails.

Campaign automation, segmentation of contact lists are severe drawbacks of this application. There is hardly anything you can automate in terms of automating your campaigns or automating when to send emails on certain action points.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Brevo, Mailchimp und Mailjet

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SendGrid: Because of its deliverability.

Zee
Zee
Digital Operations Manager in Ukraine
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

If you're tight on the budget...

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: It did what we needed it to do, so that was good. We used it for over a year for monthly newsletters, but as soon as our marketing budget allowed it, we switched to MailChimp.

It did work and it did send the email newsletters that we needed it to. Therefore, it wasn't a complete waste of money :D Compared to many other options for email marketing, SendGrid was one of the cheapest options (except for sending the newsletters manually through one's email) and that was one of the reasons why we went with it.

It's got a lot of features, but they feel half-baked (I'm sorry, but they do.) For example, you can unsubscribe those whose emails have bounced or who unsubscribed. But in order to do that, you need to download those lists, then upload them to a special list you can call "unsubscribes" or whatever, and then, right after you've imported this list, you delete it - along with associated accounts. THIS deletes the people who bounced from your lists. Seriously?! The annoying thing was the styling within the newsletter. I am a perfectionist, so all text sizes and everything should be consistent. However, SendGrid kept changing the styles of my text and I had to choose "Normal" several times (even after copy-pasting the text from Notepad that doesn't support formatting AT ALL). And if you click on "Edit HTML" (which I often do because it's a fast way to clean away all the annoying tags), SendGrid would convert my block to HTML and would have an entirely different set of styles for it. Also, the support pages were written for someone who is native to this SendGrid thing and not a newbie. Despite doing email marketing for years, I had a hard time understanding what I need to do.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Reply und Mailchimp

Jonathan
Jonathan
CTO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An affordable choice for transactional emails with one flaw

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, the experience was solid. Price and customer service were great. Unfortunately, the spam and email block issue was a deal breaker.

The pricing is great. Easy to use API with lots of documentations. Their user interface is straightforward. The customer service has always been pretty quick to get back to me. It's a popular service with a lot of integrations available.

I was a happy user of Sendgrid for a long time, but emails sent with the service always went to the spam folder for Microsoft email services (Outlook, Hotmail, MSN). This could never seem to get resolved, even with a dedicated IP that they offered. Then recently, Microsoft started blocking the emails. I found out this was because a spammer had used their service and got the shared IP blacklisted. They were unable to help me resolve it swiftly, so I had to leave the service, because we have a lot of people who use Microsoft email services.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Mailgun

Abel
Abel
Founder in Nigeria
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We use Sendgrid for many things

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: It's simply pleasant and we're still with them for the simplicity. That can't be over emphasized.

Two things actually. The transactional email software was what we started with and it was exceptional. The emails were fast and delivered promptly. That made us try the email Marketing feature and we eventually dumped Mailchimp for it. You can have as much as 1000 free subscribers and send 6000 emails per month, not as much as Mailchimp is offering but it gets the job done and we love the simplicity, are there cons? Yes, and I'll get to that shortly. Sendgrid also takes security seriously and never lets you rest until you've turned on two factor authentication even when I'm sure my account is not in that much of a threat, simply not bad.

Mostly on the email marketing part cause that's what we use more often. The pricing isn't small business friendly and you'd have to pay more to access essential features like automation, not great, you'd have to pay more for that. Dedicated IP, that I get, but automation not available on the basic paid package is kind of a kicker but with email marketing ROI, its probably a great investment but then again, we do make do without it. The software doesn't work well on all browsers and devices sometimes, it happened to us at some point but I reckon its been fixed.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Benchmark Email und Mailchimp

Vinay K
Vinay K
Vice President - PMO in Indien
Verlagswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good but pricy option for Transaction Emails and 3rd party SMTP

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We use this for our learning website to validate emails and send course and account-specific notifications to the signed-up users and it is really a hassle-free tool.

Easy of getting startedGenerous Free TierSMTP

Pricing is on the higher side as compared to the competition

Warum SendGrid gewählt wurde: Better UI

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SendGrid: Pricing at that point of time

Nishtha
CEO in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An amazing email marketing tool for sending bulk emails

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Awesome!!! Its an amazing tool tool that offers metrics which helps us delivers results to our clients.

We’ve been using sendgrid for more than 6 months now for our clients and we’ve seen amazing results with it. We’ve seen a conversion lift of somewhere between 10-12% which is great. The thing that I find most useful is it lets you collect signups and feedbacks right into the emails. I know its not some out of the box features but we’ve tried many other tools and we found sendgrid to have the easiest setup. The deliverability rate is also great for a email marketing tools and the metrics that it offers are really insightful. It helps us regularly monitor and reiterate our email sequences to optimise performance.

I don’t think I’ve noticed any cons yet in my 6 months of usage. Its bug free and easy to set up email marketing tool

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ActiveCampaign und Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SendGrid: ease of use

Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Sendgrid - send mail easily

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall I would say their service has been super reliable and mail delivery has been great.

SendGrid provide simple APIs to integrate with provide multiple programming language support for this. The service can scale and you get price reductions as you go up the tiers. There is also a legacy SMTP server option if you need to integrate older systems.

Until you reach the Pro plan you only have 3 days of logs available. This can be problematic when trying to troubleshoot issues and can sometimes force you onto a higher tier than you really need.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Amazon SES