Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über Cash App

Cash App ist eine mobile Zahlungsabwicklungslösung, mit der Nutzer Zahlungen über mobile Geräte verwalten können.

Erfahre mehr über Cash App

The cash app features is real time and at soonest possible time cash provider. It can easily be integrated with small personal business or a slowly growing business at a small or affordable cost.

Banks are some what hard to find. It took me awhile to locate my bank.

Bewertungen zu Cash App

4.5
3.6
4.3
4.3

7.9/10

Cash App hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 535 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Cash App bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Craig

Niel Winston
Niel Winston
Remotasks in Philippinen
Computer-Software, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

My honest review to cash app

5.0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I love cash app ive been using it for almost 3 years the payment processing doesnt take a long time and very very very amazing app to earn I RECOMMEND THIS APP 100% LEGIT

Ive been using cashapp for almost 3 years its very legit and paying apps it helps me a lot

I like doing tasks and its not very hard to take the tasks its easy to earn in cash app

Markisha
Sales managment in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Cash app is better than the rest

5.0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience with Cash App is a 5/5. Easy to send and receive payments and the organization is a plus too. The biggest contribute to this software is the security.

I like that everything is organized. You can send and receive money with no fees Easy access to Bitcoin and investing customer service usually always replies to you within the same day you reach out.

if you get locked out your account and no longer have the number connected to the account, customer service won't be able to give access back into your account. You would just have to make a new account, but you'll still be able to use your cash app card just won't be able to send out payments.

April D
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Mobile deposit sucks

2.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: A nightmare and annoys me with each feature And the fact your better off moving banks than trying to speak to humans. Then when you do talk to them 95percent are rude and unhelpful

Well at first the boosts and deals made available. Now absolutely nothing

It's spiraling down big time and if don't change will be moving my business elsewhere

Möbel, Selbstständig

The ease of use to accept online payments.

5.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

What I like most about cash app is being an owner of an e-commerce store and selling in online social media platforms,I can accept online payments through providing my cash app tag. I will also only do hold for items I'm selling if someone sends me a down payment to hold. So that makes it convenient if the buyer is unable to come right away to purchase the product. It helps guarantee the sell for me and purchase for the buyer in the future.

Would I like least about cash app is the higher percentage it takes out when processing a payment received. Cashapp's main competitor is a little lower with their percentage fee.

Ericka
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for personal and small business

5.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Used primarily for personal, secondary for sales. So easy to track, send and receive money.

Super easy to use. Safe network. Easy transfers in real time

No cons great tech teams keep network running smoothly

Jasmine
Assistant in USA
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Try this App

4.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience with cash app its been good but sometimes, it will glitch and I hate that when you money have been stolen.

What I do like about having the cash app is that, when you pay for something it takes the payment immediately. I also love the sound that it makes when a cash app is recieved.

The least thing that i disliked about cash app is that when someone takes your money they Will NOT send it back or any disputes they just tell you to be careful of who you know and make sure its them when you are sending money to anybody.

Mariya
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I Highly Suggest You Use Cash App

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

So cashapp has a bitcoin option, they alert you of any suspicious activity on your account, you can pay and accept a payment from just about anyone from almost anywhere in the world! If you need to accept instant payments, Cash App is the way to go!

I like everything about Cash App, I honestly have nothing bad to say.

Mayim
Assistant in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Have you used Cash App?

4.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I am still using Cash app and I will continue to use it.I love it despite what everyone else says.

I have been using Cash APp for quite sometime now and I love it. It is a easy way to send money to my neice and to use whenever Im paying for subscriptions.

The only thing that I dont like about cash app is that if you someone scams you . you will not get your money back.

Leslie
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Cash App Review

3.0 letzten Monat Neu

It's easy and fast to send money...and the cryptocurrency aspect is cool. I liked the stocks as well.

They closed my account without any warning, and didn't even attempt to help me.

Kyle
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

I use cash app everyday!

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It has been very helpful for me i use it as my main bank! Definitely would recommend.

It is very easy to use. I use the stock trading feature alot. I love how much detail was put into it. Great job Cashapp team! When I need money and i know it will be there. [sensitive content hidden]

I would like to be able to see my gains and losses with bitcoin.

Ryku
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Cashapp Super Simple way to get peer to peer payments

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: my Overall experience with cash app has been a pleasant one and would recommend this app to anyone who doesn't want to go to the ATM to collect from a friend who borrowed money. Perfect for splitting bills at restaurants and or uber rides. Customer service kind of sucks and you can't get anyone on the phone.

What I like most about this software is the ease of use and the popularity of it. Most friends, clients and others have this app and use it daily.

What I like least about the software is the customer service and it is easily hacked and you can be locked out of your own account and wont be able to get your money back.

Kenneth
self employed in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, Selbstständig

" Imma Cash App you"

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Not only Has Cash App become the most useful tool in my wallet it has become my most used App overall. I use Cash App for everything.

The Cash App Card has become the most useful tool in my wallet it gives me the freedom of giving it to my teenager when she’s at the mall with friends. I can set a limit and allow her to feel independent while she shops without Dad all over her shoulder monitoring her every purchase. The online services are very easy to use when I need to send money instantly to family, friends, or receive payments from clients. Linking my financial institution to Cash App was snap the $5 referral to friends was nice too.

I have been using Cash App since the service has become available and problem that i encountered was funds taking a little bit longer to transfer than usual. Maybe I have just become used to the fast transactions and have become a bit spoiled.

shana
food preparer in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

glad I dont have anymore

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: when I did have an account, I found it very easy to use. I would not invest any crypto or stocks because there is no way to know if you really own those assets. It was great to use for quick transactions to relatives.

the ability to send and receive transfers as quickly as needed

I did not appreciate the ability that other users could request money, and the request square from that stranger asking for money would sit there until I responded or denied. At times i would accidently press the send button to that stranger that I never meant to send an ok of accepting transfer. Also the news didn't ensure quality protection from all of the hacker news about this App. Nevertheless to have your account dissolved from under nose because of wifi signal issues from the bank red flagging the activity and closing the app quickly.

Lauren
Secondary Education/Fundraising in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great for Fundraising!

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: With fundraising, you're all over the place - store to store, person to person....it can be exhausting. When you have different groups of high schoolers spread all across the city and you're trying to coordinate all of it without accepting electronic forms of payment it's almost impossible. Cash App gives me the freedom to track it all and stay informed on everything.

Cash App gives me the freedom to accept payments from every major form of payment no matter where I go. I've yet to meet someone who does not trust Cash App because they can see their payment immediately and I can use it wirelessly without swiping someone's card. It's quick, efficient, and painless. There's no better way to go hands-free for POS.

I have nothing bad to say! I've always had a great experience with Cash App

tiffany
tiffany
Self Employed in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Cash App Quick

3.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Love the software, Leary of who's "behind the curtain".

Love the software, simple, quick & easy.

You should keep an eye on your funds. I have had "missing" deposits in Cash App.

Katherine
Katherine
Product Administrator in USA
Bau, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Cash App is great and user friendly

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Love the user friendly app with very simplistic features. They have a really easy trading option for stocks and crypto as well which has made it a plus for me and many of the people I have recommended CashApp too

Don't have a lot of cons! Except for getting the cash card delivered. It never comes the first time so not sure whats happening

Cathy
Cathy
E-Commerce in USA
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A must have for ALL

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Instantaneous transactions as well as the various options offered for transfers, makes this App my favorite one to use

Cash App makes it easy to pay and be paid by anyone, so long as they too, have the App. Simplifies the Crypto currency buying, sending, receiving, and saving process. Offers many options to add cash to your account as well as transfer to your other accounts, adding tremendous value to the usefulness and practicality of the App. Transactions are completed almost instantly with the least amount of fees assessed when compared to other competitor Apps.

Solid security measures with policies or protocols to protect their Users in the event of fraudulent activity are not one of their strong selling points. Customer service has improved, however responses are very much still untimely, without any guarantees to specific times and resolutions to issues are a hit and miss. There is no formal process to file a claim, except through their chat sessions, which can be lengthy since replied correspon may come from a different customer service each time.

Amy
Bartender in USA
Essen & Trinken, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Use cashapp for ease and simplicity!

5.0 vor 6 Monaten

I love how easy peer to peer transactions are, and I love how easy it is to transfer money in and out of my account. I feel so safe knowing cashapp has multiple protections in place to keep me, my money, and my data safe and secure!! Plus the cute customizable cards can't be beat!

Occasionally cashapp has connection issues, and transfers in and out take a little longer than expected, but this is pretty rare and usually resolved within 15 minutes.

Lebensmittelproduktion, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Cash App literally the only "CASH" App!

5.0 letztes Jahr

It was easy to set up and it is easy to use anybody can use Cash App.

I have not had any issues with it but I've known it to lock up account's easily, however if that happens it is easy to retrieve any funds you may have left on it so you don't have to worry about loosing any money

Software für die Automobilindustrie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Ease of Business Today, With Cash App

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Cash App is an simple yet essential to conducting business today, it allows users to open almost any kind of business they so desire. It easily provides them with a personal assistant vibe to what otherwise could've been a boring app.

Branching off from the general commonplace of the app, navigating the settings and different branches can be slightly confusing and labyrinth like.

Kimberly
Kimberly
Marketing Associate in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product but has a few quirks.

3.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: It is free so it is great for the price. Always expect an issue can occur and then when they don't, it makes for an awesome day.

It gets the job done, it has great features and makes transactions for our company easy as long as it is set up and no transactions fail.

Once one transaction fails no matters who fault it is , the app seems to flag you and not allow you to continue business in the manor previously held.

April
Operations Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Cash app for all you’re needs

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Love cash app. Thank you for making buying and sending money so easy

Everything about this app has been amazing for our organization! The features we use the most are sending money to clients and making purchase easily. The boost features are awesome for cash back or savings for certain purchases.

I don’t think there’s really much besides customer service that needs to be made better and that the ability to commit fraud is really easy and it’s impossible to get your money back

Kyle
None in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Customer support SUCKS!!

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Cashapp support sucks. They don’t understand you no matter how many times you explain it. Hope that you’ll not need them because I just got finished with dealing with them after 4-5 days of just trying to get a receipt for a gas purchase. Absolutely ridiculous!!

See below

See below

Cynthia
Delivery in USA
Essen & Trinken, 5’001–10’000 Mitarbeiter

Cashing in

Kommentare: It’s very positive. Definitely a two thumps up or 10 stars app

It’s functions on the app are self explanatory. If you get confused your answer will be in the faq

Nothing. I like it all I wouldn’t change a thing