Über monday sales CRM

monday sales CRM ist ein komplett anpassbares No-Code-CRM-System für kleine und mittlere Unternehmen, das deinen Vertrieb und die Kommunikation mit deinen Kunden zentralisiert.

Erfahre mehr über monday sales CRM

Monday.com has been one of the easiest project management tools I have ever used, it has great UX and UI.

Hard to prioritise jobs. Hard to get a sense of everything not done for one contact.

Bewertungen zu monday sales CRM

4.7
4.7
4.5
4.6

9.0/10

monday sales CRM hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 360 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie monday sales CRM bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Kory
Kory
Sales Manager in USA

Monday.com is a Great Tool for Several Needs

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: We are using Monday.com for our internal strategy work. We use Basecamp for project management for our clients but Monday is a better fit for internal-only work.

The most valuable feature of Monday.com is flexibility. It offers several features and options for managing and using the tool but you have the option to utilize them as you see fit for your specific needs.

While the pricing is reasonable, I feel it should be priced better for additional users without having to upgrade to the next package level.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Trello

Gründe für den Wechsel zu monday sales CRM: Price, functionality and the User Interface (UI)

Zac
Zac
President / CEO in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A great all-in-one CRM and project planning software.

5.0 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: This platform has allowed me to grow my business processes through one main "hub" platform and has made it so easy for me to onboard new members and get them acclimated to the work flow immediately.

The flexibility of boards to be created with different purposes such as client management, lead generation, financial analysis, project management, team management, file storage and so much more. I've really leaned to Monday to become my all-in-one hub for my business processes.

There are definitely growing pains to creating the perfect software that fits your needs but trial and error is just part of the process. I'm planning and creating uses for Monday I never thought of 6 months ago which I've only been able to think of because of my experience gained from daily use of the software.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Salesforce Sales Cloud und Asana

Gründe für den Wechsel zu monday sales CRM: Monday has a much more user-friendly interface which is important to me when onboarding new team members. I want to make our system something people enjoy using instead of dreading to do a daily task on a non-ergonomic system like some of the competitors.

Philippe
Associate in Kanada
Kapitalmärkte, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Not sure about Monday

3.0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I guess it’s unique and different than other platforms.

Compared to Salesforce, I believe that Monday isn’t as complete operationally.

Greg
Greg
Operations Manager in Kanada
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

User friendly CRM and Project Management Tool

5.0 vor 9 Monaten

Monday.com has a easy intuitive set up process that has good flexibility to modify as required.

Invoicing tracking for multiple projects connecting to a summary or dashboard has proven to be difficult to set up.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Warum monday sales CRM gewählt wurde: We wanted to combine the Procore document management system with CRM and Sales, Monday.com does both.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Procore

Gründe für den Wechsel zu monday sales CRM: We started Monday.com as a free trail and be the end of the month had it 75% integrated with our needs and we strayed with it.

Sam
Sam
Broker Associate in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Monday is great for Real Estate CRM

5.0 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: I love it! Has kept me organized and on top of all of my work as a commercial real estate agent.

Keeps track of all my contacts and most of my interactions with clients, also great for managing projects and workflows.

Communication integaration has been a slight issue with Outlook, there are ways to get around it though and make it work. Also have had some issue with tracking activities and losing some meeting notes which can sometimes be unreliable.

Robin
Robin
Founder, Consultant in Kanada
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very happy with Monday.com

4.0 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: This is my second company using Monday.com and the first time utilizing the CRM. The automations are great!

The interface is simple and easy to use while being pleasant to interact with.

The system has crashed a few times due to technical errors and we do really rely on Monday.com so that hasn't been ideal. It is typically resolved quite quickly.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Asana und HubSpot CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu monday sales CRM: Familiarity, cost, aesthetics of the interface

Reviewer in Nigeria
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

The best CRM

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It user-friendly interface and robust feature set makes it a useful sales CRM tool for small and medium-sized businesses

I love its dynamic range of features including lead tracking, pipeline management, and sales forecasting.

It may not be the best fit for larger enterprises or organizations with more complex sales processes.

Miyuru
Miyuru
Country Manager in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Boost your sales with Monday

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: If you are a top salesman this is the one of perfect CRM software for you.

Monday Sales CRM helps me to manage leads, customer relationships. I was able to close deals easily by using the features of the software.

It took me few days to get familiar with Monday sales CRM but it was worth.

Regina Sophia
Assistant Sales Manager in Philippinen

Best alternative CRM out there!

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

CRM that you can customize especially the reports

There are features that still could be added like a call feature

Minsu
Minsu
CEO in Südkorea
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A fantastic sales CRM tool

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: a fantastic project management tool with numerous applications outside of typical project management

When we are pinged on a message, we receive alerts.Displays real-time data visualizations across departments and the company.Allow for updated information as well as thorough opportunity information.

Would like to be able to text from the desktop, as you do with the mobile app.Continue to add more dashboard widgets to offer an even better insight.All board members are unable to copy workspaces.

Caitlin
Reservations Manager in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Helpful for making sure potential customers don't fall in the cracks

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Helpful for keeping track of customers at all stages of a sale; helpful for tracking follow up emails so that I can maintain engagement with customers even after their purchase. Easy to use, visually pleasing, and with tons of customization tools that I haven't yet fully explored so I'd recommend checking out tutorials or watching demos in order to get the most out of it.

I use Monday to keep track of potential and current customers at all stages of the sales process. Sometimes someone emails me with a query and I respond but I don't hear back from them. By putting the customer's information in Monday I can make a note to check in with them again later; I can keep track of how many times I've followed up with them, and it's resulted in quite a few people becoming customers who might have otherwise fallen through the cracks between I am busy and have a lot on my mind. It's also helped me identify quite a few people who never saw my correspondence because my emails got filtered as spam, which was super helpful and resulted in sales when, without this tool, I might have assumed the person simply wasn't interested in what I'm selling. I've also used this tool once someone becomes a customer to track my correspondence with them throughout the process and to make sure I follow up with them afterwards. Finally, it features a ton of integrations with other apps.

I think there is a lot this tool has to offer that I haven't yet fully explored. When I play around with it I've discovered great templates and features but sometimes I just don't have the time to explore all those options. Though the format is not very daunting I would definitely recommend taking the time to sign up for some online trainings or demos, or to use the tutorials they have that show different ways this tool can be customized.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Trello

Gründe für den Wechsel zu monday sales CRM: I like both but I think Monday offered more flexibility in making this tool work for our particular business and also integrated well with some other apps that we use like Slack.

Graham
Director in Australien
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Monday.com for engineering

4.0 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: Quite good for managing a few dozen leads and projects. I imagine this possibly wouldn't scale very well for hundreds or thousands of contacts.

The fact that the CRM templates are just the normal monday.com workflow means that tasks integrate seamlessly across your workflow as you manage many concurrent projects.

It is sometimes difficult to get a full overview of all the tasks you are doing and how this interacts with others.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Trello und Asana

Warum monday sales CRM gewählt wurde: Trello is too simplistic and Monday.com allows the team to work in different project environments, e.g. Gantt, Kanban, list view, etc,.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Trello

Gründe für den Wechsel zu monday sales CRM: Trello is too simplistic and Monday.com allows the team to work in different project environments, e.g. Gantt, Kanban, list view, etc,.

Gennaro
Head of Sales in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Monday.com Review

4.0 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: Great system - need a tool like this to run the business day to day.

Great database for storing, easy to customize. Can be a CRM, Sales, and Client Support/Relationship Management offering all in one. Love the ability to differentiate workspaces and segregate users from seeing each certain data.

Sometimes it is buggy or slow to load and sometimes when you need to jam something in the system timing is important and could be frustrating. I would like more out of the box sales forecasting, lead gen/tracking tools. Hubspot was strong at this.

Christina
General Manager in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

So Convenient

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Monday allowed us to input all useful data into one software. I am so grateful for it!

This software can be utilized in almost any facet imaginable. Want an interactive spreadsheet? Got it. Need to communicate with employees? Go ahead. Do you need the ability to upload and share vital documents, or maybe send sales or performance reports? Check! And it is self explanatory, no need for hours of toiling to get these things accomplished.

Monday was a game changer for me, it really brought us into the world if efficiency.

Jennifer
Publicist in Kanada
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great for organization, deadlines, and execution of projects

5.0 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: Terrific. Seemless, and so helpful.

CRM - we have a huge database of clients, and this has been key in our pipelines for our PR campaigns.

Doing the automations takes time, and can get a bit confusing, but really helps the flow of our work.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Asana

Warum monday sales CRM gewählt wurde: We didn't have enough organization and automation.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Google Sheets

Gründe für den Wechsel zu monday sales CRM: The interface.

Ari
BDR in USA

Super easy to use and customize

5.0 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: makes our operations run smoother

Ease of set up and ease of learning curve

nothing. The software works well and does everything we need it to do.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zoho CRM

Warum monday sales CRM gewählt wurde: needed something simpler and easier to use and configure

Zuvor genutzte Software: Salesforce Service Cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu monday sales CRM: faster set up

Daichi
Business Development Manager in Indonesien
Unternehmensberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The solution of our company looking for

5.0 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: Since I joined the company in 2019, our sales team worked with the manual system like spreadsheet, etc. We often missed our client agreement due date because there is no platform to manage it with reminder or automation. With Monday.com we can manage our sales work perfectly, we can get a very useful notification of certain task, we can send a client satisfaction survey to our client easily.

The automation and integration are very helpful. I can explore more features by using Monday.com

The desktop app sometimes got crash, so I prefer using browser version

Director in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Monday.com USer reveiw

4.0 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: he product has solved inter company communication and CRM issues. We have been able to get on the same page together now quite easily.

I like the ease of the software and the user experience. The look and feel makes it great to go to daily

The Product can be very in depth when I do not need something to be. But it is a great product.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Salesforce Service Cloud und Pipedrive

Warum monday sales CRM gewählt wurde: The price and ease of use.

Zuvor genutzte Software: HubSpot Marketing Hub

James
CLO in UK
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Super efficient software, really easy to use.

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Our sales team used this before moving over to Freshsales, and they were very pleased with the interface and the price. My legal team also used it for reviewing contracts, and were also very happy. My personal view on Monday.com is the price could be a little lower to fit in with our ITU budget, however this doesn't lack on quality and certainly not on usability.

NOTE: We have since moved over to Freshsales as it fitted in more with the rest of our products. Monday is absolutely amazing. It could be easier to use, however what it offers for free is absolutely perfect for small-to-medium businesses and teams. I would highly recommend taking a look at Monday's use cases (available at monday.com/s/software-uses) which can help you understand how their software can benefit your business. I personally really like Monday's ability to pick a template depending on what you'll be using it for, such as recruitment or sales leads. It is also really customisable and flexible depending on how many people will be using it. They also have an app and lots of integrations, enabling maximum use wherever you are.

Setting up Monday can get a bit tiring, although you won't regret it once it's fully setup. I believe a better pricing structure would not depend on the number of users so broadly. The basic plan with 5 users in your team costs £22 per month, but luckily they do offer a trial which can help you get a better feeling.

Keri
Keri
Systems Manager in USA

Monday.Com simplifies our business and streamlines our communication.

5.0 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: Monday.com is my love language. It is soothing to my brain to create boards and processes in the system that I know are going to improve efficiency, communication, and customer experience.

Monday is how my brain operates. It allows me to create processes, improve the efficiency of workflows, improve communication, and simplify what needs to be simplified in order for our small team to make a big impact. I love being able to integrate email and automate the steps that would otherwise be needlessly time consuming.

On large boards, we begin seeing glitches, like time tracking not immediately working properly. This is generally fixable by archiving items and reducing board content, but it's one of the areas that seems a bit bogged down when we have a lot going on. This is not enough to sway me away from monday. It's definitely outweighed by the Pros.

William
Ad Specialist / Creative in USA

Solid CRM with other capabilities

5.0 vor 9 Monaten

I like that our team can track all of our projects and make sure that we are on time and staying on track. We can track the amount of time that a task has taken us. I also like that we can keep track of our contacts, and incoming leads and what they need from our company.

Teaching our team and clients how to use the platform can be a little difficult at times. Also, there have been times where automations were slow to trigger or didn't at all for a little bit.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Asana

Poppy
Poppy
Managing Director in Irland
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Project management tool.

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: It allows you to invite others and share timelines with them. It is very helpful to stay organized and share progress with free viewers. In simple words, it is easy to implement and easy to manage. It is extremely intuitive and improves communications with customers. The platform is robust and provides enough automation to automate any workflow. The customer support is amazing, the folks are quick to respond and help you out running with particular requirements. it automates the repetitive work within seconds and helps you to stay focused on what matters and avoids human error. It helps you to keep track of consumers at all stages of the sales process.

It helps teams carry out projects that deliver consequences on time no matter they are at the home, office, or on the go. It is easy to use and flexible. It can customize workflows and has robust productivity attributes including dependencies, time tracking, timeline views, automated notifications, and integrations. With Monday.com, you can obtain faster and better results for each project milestone.

It lacks CDN/bandwidth. When navigating the user-interface, it can have lagged. Its desktop version for mac is troublesome as compared to the online version and is annoying. Also, the scroll feature is dramatic at some times. Moreover, when spreadsheets are imported, hyperlinks do not always carry over. The "subtasks" lack some features and are a little cumbersome. The interface slows down when boards become larger. It has some limitations in bulk imports and importing from excel.

SR Pipeline Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The BEST CRM for anyone that is looking for function and ease of use

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: BESt company. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was a great sales rep! Really got us a good deal and a good trial run. They work with you, great customer service. Good company good product, Woo hoo! Found one!

I really mean it. I love every feature about this. It is totally customizable, very functional for any industry, and super easy to use. There are templates already made, but i am sure they can customize anything. You can even make your own. Integrates with your calendar!

Really no downside. I wish I could only work in the CRM and it integrated with my mortgage LOS as well.

Dafne
CEO in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Love Monday!!!

5.0 vor 9 Monaten

How truly customizable it is. We can make the software do almost everything for ourselves and our clients!

With the recent improvements there is nothing else I wish the software did right now.

Carl
Business Development in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Review of Monday

5.0 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: Switched from Hubspot, love this, really hated hubspot for our use cases

Visually easy to see and read, love seeing status and amount in each stage / bucket

We are having some issues with the dashboard reporting, the dates in the beta version don't allow filtering for all metrics