Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über Binance

Binance ist ein Online-Service und eine digitale Brieftasche, über die sich Kryptowährungen handeln, kaufen und verkaufen lassen.

Erfahre mehr über Binance

Since Binance is a world-renowned app there security features are very high and constantly evolving, Which e, in turn, makes coins in my wallets quite safe and secure.

Difficult to use the mobile app which compels me to use the web version instead.

Bewertungen zu Binance

4.3
4.0
4.4
4.3

8.6/10

Binance hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 175 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Binance bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Chiarello
Schichtleiter in Deutschland
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Sehr gute Programm um mit kryptowärung zu handeln

5.0 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: Super Programm um mit krypkowährung zu handeln

Das Programm ist sehr einfach und übersichtlich in alle seine Funktionen. Immer in Blick die Änderungen von Währungen in Echtzeit und persönliche Beobachtungliste erstellen zu können.

Nicht erstellen zu können eine Alarm beim bestimmten Kursänderung.

Author Kelvin
Author Kelvin
Trader in Uganda
Vermögensverwaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Binance, one of the best exchangers out there

5.0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: It helped me in successfully trading crypto for myself and some of my clients

It has lots of functions and investment options, and has one of the largest p2p market.

Nothing really in particular I would say.

Mbuotidem
Community Manager in Nigeria
Internet, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Binance; Pros And Cons

4.0 vor 8 Monaten

My favorite Binance feature (apart from Binance Pay which I mentioned earlier) is the Crypto-Convert feature on the app. This feature allows users to convert one cryptocurrency or fiat to another with no fees whatsoever. This feature is very useful especially because there is a very low quantity threshold. And because it's free, you can make multiple trades without worrying about trading fees.

Binance's customer service system leaves much to be desired, in my experience. Admittedly, their services are optimized so excellently that there is barely ever any need for support, but the few times I have needed support, the experience was far from satisfactory. In my most recent experience, I unintentionally made a deposit of an unlisted token to my account and I needed help retrieving the funds so I contacted Customer Support. Suffice to say, not only did I get a delayed response (which infact, I had to complain again on their Twitter (now X) page) I also did not get my funds back. Fortunately it was an insignificant amount. Nevertheless, I was embittered by the experience.

MATEUS
Nutrician in Brasilien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The crypto broker I use most

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I started trading with Binance in the 2017 bull run, I went through other brokers that sometimes had some advantages but were not sustained over time. What made me not trade with another broker nowadays is that I am very happy with Binance.

For me, the main advantage of operating on Binance is the variety of currencies, services, such as spot and futures, stakes, etc. In addition to one of the lowest rates on the market and a very stable application.

The only point against it would be the fact that it is still a broker, but this is more for holders who the most recommended option would be to leave it in a cold wallet.

Thaer
Thaer
Solution architect in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Informationsdienst, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Beware of Deceptive Trader Labels on Binance

1.0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Case ID [sensitive content hidden] I feel compelled to share my experience with Binance in the hope of preventing others from falling victim to their deceptive practices. As a user of their platform, I was led to believe that I was investing with reputable traders based on the labels and tags assigned to their profiles by binance themselves. However, it quickly became apparent that these labels were nothing more than a facade designed to lure unsuspecting investors. One such trader,[sensitive content hidden], was prominently labeled as a 'Top performer' and touted as the 'best trader for new copiers'. Trusting in these endorsements from Binance, I invested a significant portion of my savings in copying this trader's trades, only to discover that their strategies were reckless and irresponsible. Instead of following sound trading principles,[sensitive content hidden] engaged in actions that resulted in substantial losses for myself and many others. It became evident that Binance's labeling system was misleading and did not accurately reflect the trader's true performance or intentions. I urge anyone considering using Binance to exercise caution and thoroughly research any traders they may be considering copying. Do not rely solely on the labels and tags provided by Binance, as they are not accurately represent the trader's actual performance or level of trustworthiness. The most obvious evidence of this that after my loss and complaints to binance they removed those tags from that trader's account. In conclusion, my experience with Binance has been one of disappointment and huge financial loss. I hope that by sharing my story, others can avoid falling into the same trap and protect themselves from similar experiences. Stay vigilant and beware of Binance's deceptive trader labels.

provide cryptocurrency charts and bots to trade

Misleading copiers by tagging scam copy traders and affect people selections so they lose money

maxime
maxime
CEO in Kamerun
Tiefbau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

the best of all the portfolio

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

This wallet gives me a lot of pleasure thanks to the fact that it is possible to earn money with it. It holds almost all the legal crypto currencies thanks to it I can actually know if a crypto is really valuable or if it is a scammer's crypto the security is there because I have never had any problem with this wallet

it is not easy for a beginner to get by with it because the interface presents too many options which makes the use complex

Wale
Wale
Editor in Nigeria
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Everything you need in a crypto platform

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: The fact that Binance has every feature you need makes it the one-stop platform for buying, selling, trading, saving, and exchanging cryptocurrency.

Binance packs all the features you would want into its platform, eliminating the need to have several wallets and accounts on different platforms. The effort put into security is commendable. Buying and selling cryptocurrency, trading, and exchange all happen in one place. The app is quite easy to use and lets you manage your wallets and trades on the go.

For first-timers, the platform can be quite overwhelming as there are rather way too many features. However, the Lite mode solves this little problem.

Naiyan AR
Student in Bangladesch
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

User Experience of Binance

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

I mostly like its wallet cuz all of crypto are here in one wallet. I Don't have to install any other wallet or anything. Also buying crypto currency using card or Do a secure p2p ( person to person) Are grate. Also there security are mindblowing

Some features are missing, and we can't transfer low amount or under 10$ to other wallet. Something It's do issue to login. For no reason its ask 2FA etc its like a pain

mahmoud
mahmoud
In box in Ägypten
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Binance is the best and preferred

5.0 vor 7 Monaten

Kommentare: I did not encounter any problems with this application. Withdrawal and deposit are very easy, trading is very, very easy, and there are many digital currencies that can be stored easily and safely.

Binance contains many components that make it distinct from other applications. I use it because it is easy, secure, and much more economical than others, and it has multiple currencies that are not available in other applications. It is truly the best digital currency trading application.

I did not see any negatives. The positives increase every day in terms of offers and free coupons on trading fees, entertaining games that give bonuses, and the daily Live, which gives red envelopes with a big bonus.

Muhammad Aamer
Muhammad Aamer
Full stack developer in Saudi-Arabien
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Binance is a great crypto wallet and trading plateform

5.0 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: My overall experience is great with binance i have used the wallet for many many times i have fount no issue no difficulties i have used the P2P exchange i have found no issue everything just worked and it feels soo secure and complete setup for you when it comes to trading and saving crypto and then the transfer is also easy and convenient and payment methods like bank and cards can be added as usual.

The thing that i like most about binance is the P2P exchange where you can buy and sell currencies from other people like you where they want to but or sell there currency with relatively higher price than the market and the best part of it is that you can choose further for your specific payment method and that is soo convenient and time saving

the thing i like least about binance is that there is a lack of easiness when it comes to trading and then you cannot convert sometimes your whole amount of one type of currency to another some other limitations like the min amount to trade etc these i understand are the very minor points but i had to mention why because binance is a great tool i do not want any difficulties in there

Judge in Kenia
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Overall review on Binance

5.0 vor 5 Monaten

Kommentare: I like Binance because deposit and release of crypto is fast and protected safely

Binance is fast I withdraw from P2p directly to Mpesa in Kenya and also the fees are reasonable and also makes it easier to complete buy and sell orders

Sometimes you might encounter higher fees while conversation of Usdt

Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

"Binance: a reliable, transparent and user-friendly cryptocurrency trading platform."

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: "My overall experience with Binance has been positive. I've found their platform to be user-friendly and their range of cryptocurrencies to be extensive. I've also appreciated their low fees and fast transaction times. However, I have had some frustrations with their customer support and account verification/security measures. Overall, though, I would recommend Binance as a solid option for cryptocurrency trading."

What I liked most about Binance was their user-friendly platform and extensive range of cryptocurrencies available for trading. I also appreciated their low fees and fast transaction times

The thing I liked least about Binance was their customer support. I found it difficult to get timely responses to my inquiries, which was frustrating at times. Additionally, some of their policies around account verification and security measures could be confusing and cumbersome to navigate."

Real Estate Broker in Argentinien
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing and hyper developed software

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: My overall experience is great! I save and invest in cryptocurrencies, which are quoted in dollars and this allows me to obtain some additional income and have my savings in dollars since I live in a country where the currency is currently devalued at 100% per year. I have discovered that it pays to learn and play too

The possibility of having many cryptocurrencies in my portfolio, having passive income, trading and training, trade in P2P very fast and with a lot of liquidity, when I need to exchange dollars for my expenses. All with the same software and being able to do it in the same way with both my PC and my smartphone.

It takes a long time to learn all its features and customer support is too robotic and sometimes it is not easy to get a solution to a problem

Schreiben & Editieren, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Binance is going to take over and dominate

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: It's been fantastic, being using it for more than 2 years and the experience has being great.

The first thing I absolutely love about binance is their P2P feature, they made it easy for we that have cryptocurrency banned in our counties to effortlessly transact and make money. They've also put a lot of effective and fantastic measures in place to make sure no 1 gets scammed, like making sure sellers can't cancel unless the buyer cancels so as to avoid buyers getting scammed and also when it comes to disputes, the binance team are quick to interfere and solve issues.

I feel the Binance team manipulate their app sometimes, like making some users unable to place an order to take a promising trade, other than that I don't dislike anything, they infact have everything I need to trade my crypto.

Moises
Educator in Venezuela
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Excellent software, a whole world of possibilities

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Binance became my personal bank, without the bureaucratic and geographical limitations of a conventional bank.
I can close deals with people anywhere in the world and immediate availability of my money

It is very complete, practical and reliable and what is most useful for me is P2P. Really, this system has significantly facilitated my personal financial dynamics. Likewise, Binance pay is a resource that has become a fundamental part of my daily transactions, due to its practicality, security and low commissions.

Although the platform is fast and efficient, the software is a bit slow and heavy

Charles
Student in UK
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Binance Review

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall very positive, Having used the software for a few years now I can say that it keeps getting better and better.

Being able to easily see, store and exchange my cryptocurrency from one coin to another with low charges is super easy and helpful. The centralised exchange makes buying and selling crypto easier than ever before and you don't need to go through any other questionable sites to get to buying. All the main cryptocurrencies are available on here and new ones area added all the time for when you want to expand your portfolio.

The user interface can be a bit overwhelming with the number of options and choices for how to invest your cryptocurrency. Some of the non-spot options are not explained very well and you don't know what you're getting out of these unless yo udo some research.

Developer in Russland
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

They block withdrawal for no reason, just by suspicion

4.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: They blocked withdrawal for my criptomoney right after I bought it. Not before. Now when my money kept by binance they say withdrawal blocked for 30 business days !!!They don't explain anything - this is the quote from the chat with the binance support:"Thank you for your patience, we now have an update from our team.Thanks for your patience and contacting us. Your account is under review by the specialized team and they work on the solution. Before activating all functions we are checking each case carefully. This verification can take up to 30 business days.You will be notified by app notification as soon as the review is complete. Thanks for your patience and support.I am thankful for your collaboration and happy with your understanding that we will complete our review".

It's one of the cheapest ways to acquire cryptocurrency.

Their security is not competent. They blocked withdrawal for me for unknown reason and say they going to review the case up to 30 business days. It's blocked for 1 week already ...

Alvin
Alvin
Computer Hardware Technician in Philippinen
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

best trading app

5.0 letztes Jahr

Out of all the online services I've used, this one stands out as the best in terms of quality, dependability, and customer satisfaction.

In my interactions and transactions, I have never encountered any problems, challenges, difficulties, or setbacks.

Ahmad
Information Technology Engineering in Deutschland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Binance: Secure, Efficient, Reliable

4.0 vor 7 Monaten

truly stands out with its range of cryptocurrencies to choose from, a trading experience, strong security measures, quick and efficient transaction processing, a user friendly interface, dependable customer support and innovative features that make it a complete solution, for managing cryptocurrencies.

Although Binance has advantages there are a potential drawbacks that users might come across. Some individuals may find the platforms interface to be intricate encounter difficulties experience limitations, due to regulatory requirements face challenges with customer support and have concerns regarding data security and privacy. Additionally it is worth noting that certain countries do not offer access, to Binance.

Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The best cryptocurrency exchange in the world.

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

It is the platform that more variety of cryptocurrencies you can buy. Its interface is simple and its security is very high.

The pro version requires an initial adaptation time, which on other platforms may be simpler, but less complete.

Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The Best Cryptocurrency exchange in the world

Kommentare: Fraud of cryptocurrency

Very faster, user friendly, customer support for any misunderstanding and very powerful security of assets

Free API to integrate with my online eCommerce platform for purchase goods

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Binace

2.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall experience is very bad also the customer service and specially it wil 100% liquidate you 100%

I do not like it is a big scamer it liquidate people

I dont like i do not recomend this plateform

Olawale
Olawale
Managing director in Nigeria
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Cryptocurrency explained

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Very good

Future trade is important, also the rate of transfer of cryptocurrencies.

It's usually log itself out and process of re-adding can be annoying

Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Crypto Exchange

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Binance offers wide range of cryptocurrency to trade at low fee, and always up to date.

I wish Binance will be regularized here in Malaysia.

Isaac
Goods and Services in Ghana
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Empowering Users with a Wide Range of Cryptocurrency Trading Options"

3.0 vor 11 Monaten

I like the way Binance provides a user-friendly trading interface that caters to both beginners and experienced traders.

My least is the Customer support, when users encounter issues, they may experience delays or difficulties in receiving timely assistance.