Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über LawnPro

Eine cloudbasierte Lösung, die Rasenpflege durch Kostenvoranschläge, Rechnungsstellung, Terminplanung, automatisierte Textnachrichten und mehr ermöglicht.

Erfahre mehr über LawnPro

The invoices look and feel professional and am proud to hand it to a client for payment.

Certain features and restricted unless paid for as add-on.

Bewertungen zu LawnPro

4.7

9.1/10

LawnPro hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 186 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie LawnPro bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Lindsey
Lindsey
Project Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Comprehensive Lawn Care Software - Constantly Evolving

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: As a startup we purchased a lifetime membership/subscription for an incredibly reasonable price. We started one property at a time and have well over 350 clients. Some clients, of course, are one timers, but we have the ability to access all of their information.

Our biggest use of this software has been for the preparation and follow through of estimates. The system allows the users to be at a property, complete quotes, send them to homeowners or clients, and recieve a response. You can save commonly used items or services to make it easy to estimate accurately. For example if you install black mulch constantly, you can save the material price for 1 cu yd mulch, the install price, or delivery price. There is a lot of flexibility. It also makes it easy to track through the system and to create quotes for homeowners that are consistent over time. We also use it for accounting and we can see payments, overdue notices, and all kinds of financial transactions. We connect our quickbooks and we run payroll from the software as well.

We signed up many years ago and the features were kind of rough. There are a lot of features that I don't think have much use. There are things like chemical sprays, a map feature which we've never utilized and some other kinds of reporting that we NEVER use. That may just be specific to our company and other companies may find it helpful, but for us, I'd rather improve the accounting and estimate part of the program. I also think it's hard to search within the system. Let's say you know you installed mulch and planted pansies and those notes are in your system. There is no way to find that homeowner unless you sort by date, know their name or address, or know the estimate number and find your way to them. I have blanked on a client and it's taken me quite a while do dig them up. I often have to go back between emails and our software. Other than estimates, I don't email directly from the software.

Sean
Managing member in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent CRM software for new landscaping business

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: My experience with whoever is behind the chat bot has been exceptional. I’ve never had to call them and can do everything from the app or computer. They even get back to me within a couple hours on weekends.

It’s inexpensive and fairly simple to use. There are a lot of services on here that I don’t understand and would probably need someone to teach me how to use it. Customer service does get back to me quickly and the software engineers are quick to fix issue when they arise. Overall it’s a fine product for what I need right now.

It took some time to get used to navigating. I would like to see an estimate button at the top of the dashboard on the mobile app because that’s what I mainly use this software for.

frank

Not for everyone

3.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: if you have any issue at all good luck getting someone, only chat box is available and they have little to no answers, typical corporate stuff like dodge the actual question and make you ask it in 10 different ways to get an answer.

ability to set up contract payments with customers over the year

zero customer service, awful. phone number , dont bother trying to call. [sensitive content hidden] is non existant and doesnt care about the business. the accounting portion of the software totally unreliable it makes up its own numbers. i have all screen shots as proof if you need that. customer has 10 invoices every single invoice is a different tax rate but i only set up 1. makes no sense. they have no answers i was told after 1 month just to answer the question

Antwort von LawnPro Software

vor 3 Wochen

HI Frank, you can alway reach us by text and live chat, 365 days a year. No one here dodges questions. We care about the business. We work really hard to make this the best software it can be. We have been in business since 2004. I'm glad to look into your tax rate issue. My guess is, it is set one rate on the customer level but a different rate for that property or the service done on that property.

Kenneth

Powerful System for tracking

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Very positive. It has helped with everyone being able to access and see what is on the schedule and where the crews are in their daily route.

I like the fact you can track overall time at a specific customers property for the whole season. I like the heads up of the schedule for the week and month. Its also got a ton of great features for tracking customer relationships as well as for tracking maintenance.

The only downside I have found is for the financials it does not go in as much depth as Quickbooks, but I am still learning so I may have missed something that gives me more information that I am looking for.

Douglas
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Must have for anyone in lawncare/landscaping!!!!!

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Lawnpro solves all my CRM needs, scheduling, hour tracking, before and after photos, invoicing, estimates, I use lawnpro daily!

There is too many amazing qualities to name just one, but to name my top 2 is the customer service is extremely fast, efficient, and effective! (To go into detail, one experience, i accidentaly charged something to my account, i text the help number and within 15 minutes my issue was resolved and I had a refund on the way.) My second favorite aspect is the app being on ios, the integration between using the website on my PC and the app on the go at the job sites, the job timer is amazing for tracking work hours and keeping track of average time on recurring job sites. The list goes on!

Having to go back to enter customers and properties, not being able to add them from the invoice or schedule page like you can on quickbooks.

Excellent Software

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: This has been a good Program to use for my business. I have grown with them as they have grown. Streamlining the office side of my business has been very very good. Over the Years they have made the software program very good.

I have used lawnPro almost as long as I have been in business or almost as long as they have been around I think. There are 4 key things that I like most about the software. Customer Portal- I have had several customer's that have commented about how nice the customer portal is. Being able to pay there bill, view invoices etc. That is my main goal- Customer easiness of doing business with me. 2nd- Credit Card processing. Being able to get paid weekly now is a huge deal. 3rd- I am hoping the pausing visits during the off season will be the next thing I like. 4th- I really like the Updated time tracker. I used to use a app on my phone to keep track of employee times. But this is very slick now to do it right from the program. I basically only use LawnPro and a budget program YNAB to run my business now.

I can't think of anything that I like least at the moment. Maybe a wish- Being able to delete Emails or Text messages that have been sent from long ago. Or when you delete a customer from the program not have there name pull up in customer's to text or Email.

Joel
Hausmeisterservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

For most part this is a great program.

3.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: For me this program mostly is great. If the company would make it app field friendly with minus that you can read in a brighter setting and add recurring invoicing so I don't have to make a manual invoice out every month just so my clients have line items. My rating stars would be higher. These 2 items are crucial to my business functioning smoothly.

Has a lot of great features. 2 way Quickbooks sync, 2 way free style text messages. Great customer portal. Customers can prepay and when invoices created it will apply payment from credit on file. Has a full function mobile app, best I have seen in trying many apps,can be limited by employee job. Online payments available through PayPal and stripe (I personally do not like Stripe takes 7-10 days to get your money)

Menu's on the program are to dark with thin fonts and makes it very hard to use it in the field. Does not have recurring invoicing for jobs that are the same every month. Only way to do that is create a contract but then you have no line items.

Greg

Greg Lawn Care

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: So far it has been a good experience using the LawnPro software. It has definitely made running a lawn and landscape business much easier.

I like that everything is automated. It's nice that everything can be done with this software from scheduling, billing, tracking employees, etc. Budget-friendly and doesn't fall short of expectations like other software services that I've trie before.

Any Cons that I have had were resolved within a couple of days of suggesting it or contacting customer service. The owner used to even encourages users to text him directly with issues. They have built-in support now but I bet he'd answer a text as well.

Lawn Pro - What a great product - Makes our business so effiencent

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: All staff being able to see work scheduled. Access to all customer and property information and details in one place, which also makes it super easy to amend and change details. Being able to quote and invoice on the go, this greatly helps our cash flow and as a small business cuts down on required office hours. Route Scheduling, meaning we are able to make efficiencies where possible on daily route planning.

After using Lawnpro we have moved our business to totally paperless. Ease of use with all levels of staff is great. Means keeping a paper diary a thing of the past

UK compatibility is currently being working on by the team at the moment and for us is the only downfall in only a few small area. These we are able to work around, but I am sure in the future with full integration it will be amazing. What helps is the team is actively working on thing at the moment to help with UK compatibility. Don't let this put you off as it really is a great product for any UK based lawn care business.

john
Baumaterial, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Lawn Care Review

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall this is a great software and I am happy I switched to it.

This software is simple to navigate and use. Great scheduling options and time management options is good for employees to be able to start and stop timers.

Invoices being sent automatically. I can not find an easy way to automate invoices.

Jason

Not Bad

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

The scheduling features are nice. I like how they constantly try to improve the product.

Time tracking is a little confusing for payroll. Would also like more snow removal options billing options. All the extras you have to pay for monthly to use.

Stephen
Owner in UK
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Not a bad program

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall happy with the software but interface could be modernised, more UK compatibility made available and price of add ons expensive.

I've been using it since 2010 and was chosen for the price and functionality. It is pretty easy to set up although a bit clunky. Great for estimates and invoices and customer management and seems to be pretty customisable. I found the built in calculators handy for things like mulch; although they are pretty basic saved me having to fire up additional programs. The sending of invoices and estimates is great as can be emailed at a touch of a button with the integrated mailer.

I really wish their was more features that are compatible with UK services such as the SMS and stamps features. I don't really send that many letters but would be nice to have the option and would definitely use the the SMS feature but again no use in the UK and also feel that these ad on features are pretty expensive for what they are. I'm also disappointed at the QuickBooks integration as I use the Self Employed version which isn't supported. The customer portal is a great idea but again think it's rather expensive as with most of the add ons, although I am lucky as I bought the one time licence years ago. I also find the expenses feature pretty poor and not particularly easy to use and have made a few mistakes in the past and they were hell to resolve. Have found sending messages other than estimates and invoice fairly difficult as the templates are quite poor and don't do a great job of rendering the final message but I know it can be customised just need the time. Support is okay and the few time I've used it they resolve the issues but you have to keep on the ball as don't always understand what the problem you are experiencing is.

Mike

Time saver for Small Business

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I love that I can schedule clients and teams of workers, print a cut list for each one, also being able to drag and drop a scheduled appointment into another time slot. I can change customer info on the page I'm on rather than having to go to another page to do that. There really is so much that this software does for me that it is hard to list all of the benefits for me. One of the most important features I love about this software is the fact that I can personally text [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and he responds very quickly to answer my questions, and they are always listening to their clients to see how the software can be improved.

I love how this software is made with lawn care professionals in mind. And you can choose how much or how little you want to use of the services available. For example I choose to send my own invoices, but that is a service that is available to use with the software.

I really don't have any Cons with the software, It has been a real life saver for me.

Daniel
President in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Irrigation Use

Kommentare: Great.

I love that all of my services are stored upon entering into this software. The fact that my customer database is intact season after season allows me to be efficient when it comes to scheduling, communication, etc.

Thr routing feature is not free. If I am setting up schedules, I think the routes should be included.

Geoff
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic for small business who can’t afford a full system

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Experience has been fantastic, learning curve was not bad

The free option is fantastic for our small company, absolutely a game changer that we appreciate immensely

I wish we could send bills to a separate email than the one associated with customer account for scheduling notices. Some clients have multiple properties that each need a separate email schedule notice, yet all are paid for through the owner

Tyler
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Best software for lawn and landscape companies

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I have been able to track my income, expenses and net profit much easier with LawnPro. Previously, I just had a gestimate of expenses. Now I can truly see how much I spend and on where I am spending the money.

I like how my finances and customers are all organized. I can filter out data and find exactly what I am looking for. The best feature is being able to upload images to my expenses. I take a picture of the receipt with my phone and then upload the image directly to the expense.

The only con would be how it try's to auto fill for services on invoices. Many times the service changes or the price changes, especially for snow.

Tim
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Lawn Pro, it how I keep track of everything

Kommentare: Staying on track

I like the schedule, the layout, program options, time tracking, it's how I keep track of over 35 properties.

I wish there was a way to send out a statement

Toby
Umweltdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Solo Lawn Company

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: So far very good.

I liked it was free to use, and that it offer many good tools while still remaining free. Although as my customer base has expanded I will eventually have to pay for the product.

One, I want a feature that shows me gross revenue for current year. I also would like to isolate revenues for specific customers on specific dates. That may be an option, but I have not found that yet.

Antwort von LawnPro Software

HI Toby, thanks for the review! You can see gross revenue for the year by going to reports, then click the revenue by customer report. It will show you all revenue for any date period and you can filter by customer.

Josh
Business owner in USA

LawnPro

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall LawnPro has benefited my business tremendously. It has been more cost effective for me as a smaller startup. It may not have all the features of some of the more expensive programs but it serves me well and it is starting to offer more of these features as updates come out.

This software keeps me organized and helps me plan my routes to be most efficient. It also serves as my CRM and helps me manage my customer relations which is a very important aspect of every business.

Lacks some automations that I would love to have. Setting up templates for automations has proven to be cumbersome as well.

Trista
CFO in USA

excellent system

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

This system is easy to use, and any questions I have are always answered not just in the same day, but minutes or even seconds after I submit the question. Customer service is unparalleled! This system also allows our customers to see all their information-past payments, current bills, estimates...it is easy to share with them so that they feel confident in the services they are receiving.

There are some parts of the data entry that get tedious, but that is the nature of data entry for the most part anyway.

Lawn Care

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: LawnPro has been a game changer for my small business and we be even more useful with a larger business

The scheduling made day to day operations much easier. The invoicing is very user friendly and having paper invoices automatically mailed out is very nice

I would like to see some more automated options such as sending bills at preset dates

Morgan
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Top Notch

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Very pleased and will continue to use the product.

I’ve used LawnPro since the beginning when it was LawnPro 1. It’s always been great and easy to use. It’s helped me manage my growth easily and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is always easy to reach if I have a question or problem. Thanks [SENSITIIVE CONTENT] for making a great product!

The only thing is maybe make some videos on how to use each feature. They may already exist and I don’t know about them. But other then that all good.

Doyle
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

great for schedule and Finance tracking

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: the ease of scheduling and invoicing, before lawnpro I did it all with paper and pencil

I have been using this software since the beginning , It keeps track of my schedules and finances

I would like to see a schedule invoice option. we have several different days when our invoices go out and it would be nice to have them pop up on the main screen when they are due to be mailed. This use toy be an option on previous versions and I would love to see it return.

Glen
Owner in Australien
Metallabbau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good App

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall the program does much more than I need and will be good to have options not to enter some details.

Great scheduling features. Love that you can elect different properties for each customer.

Sometimes hard to find what I'm looking for. Would be good to have employee time recording feature. Sometimes too man steps to complete. eg if no title for job you have to include... too many "must have" items.

Darryl
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Best Software

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Ive been using this software from the beginning we it was first started!

The fact that they are willing to add services they you use in your field of service(s)

No Cons for us..sorry only the best pros!