Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über RXNT

RxNT|PM ist eine leistungsstarke, kostengünstige, cloudbasierte Lösung für die Abrechnung und Terminplanung von Arztpraxen und Arzt-Abrechnungsfachleuten.

Erfahre mehr über RXNT

Price is inexpensive and easy to use software.

Our compounded scripts aren't being received by other pharmacies. Live chat stopped working for us after the first few weeks.

Bewertungen zu RXNT

4.3

7.9/10

RXNT hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 453 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie RXNT bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

James
James
Medical Director for Hospice and Palliative Care in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent for hospice and palliative care

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

E-prescribing is the only feature that I use and it is excellent. It makes EPCS easy and allows my staff to assist me with preparing the prescriptions for my review and authorization.

The web interface could be better as well as the process to add and administer users.

Michelle
business owner/biller in USA

Krogstad Review

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I rank this software very high overall compared to other billing and EHR software systems and the support as well as the chat process is very highly rated

The ease of use and the ability to work within the system without having to move from a lot of different screens. Your support staff is awesome and incredibly knowledgeable, I really appreciate that

1. I think the billing processes are overall good but there is a lag time in processing as the day goes on. 2. posting payments has been slower lately. 3. need to indicate in the EHR what office you are in on the header. 4. please add the date of birth next to the patient on all screens. 5. Customized preferences do not always save as defaults, you have to keep selecting them. An example is the insurance payments screen. The payment amounts are way to the left and I have a customized view and select default but it never saves. When I go back into the screen it has reset. 6. Custom preferences are sometimes overwritten or do not save 7. In billing, if I save a claim from a different location other claims after it also default to that location. 8. Custom reports are difficult to create and are not as easy to create as they should be. Also, the options needed for custom reporting are not always available

Samantha
APRN owner in USA

Pediatric Clinic

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Very good. I am happy with our choice to use this system.

Ease of use and low cost. All in one system.

It does not include a couple of features that are needed in the pediatric setting. You have to have separate tabs open for each part of the system, schedule, ehr, billing.

Tim

AVOID this EMR

1.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall experiences zero out of 10 please do not make the mistake by signing up with this organization

There is actually nothing that our practice went through with RXNT that was a positive

Patient migration, encounter formation, sending prescriptions, customer service

vor 2 Wochen

Hi Tim, we're sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with RXNT. We do everything we can to meet the unique needs of every client, and we have procedures in place surrounding setup, migration, points of contact, etc. Setup and migration are a collaborative process, and they require an active role to ensure our customizable software will meet the required needs of your business. Unclear or ineffective designation of responsibility by the client for system setup and transition from another software will result in setup delays. We can assure you that our training and support staff work very hard to ensure that any issues are addressed promptly and effectively, and we are 100% committed to your success. While we understand that this situation may be frustrating, we prefer that feedback be communicated directly and professionally. Multiple members of our team have already been in contact, but please reach out to [email protected] if there's anything else we can help with!

Dawn
Registered Medical Assistant in USA

E-Scribe New user

5.0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: Customer service and the representative that helped with set up was very nice and helpful. [sensitive content hidden] has been very supportive

I like that we do not have to completely fill out the demographics for a patient. I like that the medications saved are able to be viewed by all our network

I would like to have the pharmacy search easier for small pharmacies and I would like to have the pharmacy list be saved for the whole network like the medications saved. I think you need more training. The video's are more of a basic understanding and the rest I had to figure out on my own. It would be nice if you had a rep visit the facility and offer a training session to the trainer.

hinmoy
Regional Medical Officer in USA
Regierungsbeziehungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great prescribing solution for worldwide use.

5.0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall experience is positive. I would recommend this platform to a colleauge

It is easy to use this platform from countries such as China.

The patient demographics input is a bit clunky and sometimes erases information. The e-consent can be tricky, if you press the wrong button it deletes the patient.

Paul
DOCTOR in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great e-Prescribing solution

4.0 letzten Monat Neu

The most recent updates have created a smoother process for the prescriber.

Hard to update patient information as needed.

Narges
Psychiatric Mental Health nurse practitioner in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great software

5.0 vor 2 Monaten

Accurate, easy to use and easy to navigate software.

High cost for private practice. I wish you had EHR too!

beth

All Shore Infusion

5.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Easy to use, keeps all my files safe, protects account with code

I have no issues with this program and utilize it daily

Julie
Family Resource Coordinator and Autism Referral Navigator in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

RXNT As An FRC

4.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I liked the ease of access to client records

Logging in is somewhat of a chore and no explanation of menu categories…some seem redundant and others seem titled to reflect more of medical field than appropriate for alternative field users.

Nicholas
Advanced Nurse Practitioner in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Love the product

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I use it for my small business, and it works well. I do not use any of the software that deals with billing. I am a concierge provider, so it is cash only. So I can't expound on that facet. However, for charting and prescribing it is the most approachable I have encountered.

It allows me to chart easily on a patient, then run through and prescribe what I need too. I like this software because it allows me to set up my templates easier than other EHR's I have used in the past. Ease of use.

Nothing, compared to the 5 other software EHR's I have used this is easiest. I am trying to think if there is anything I would improve, but can't at the moment. I complained for years about the other software options I was forced to use.

NURSE PRACTITIONER in USA
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

I recommend this to all providers!

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall I’ve had an excellent and seamless experience using this. I will never switch to another

Easy to use. Accurate and up to date info. Scheduling is easy. Documentation has a perfect flow.

Sometimes apriss doesn’t work and even though it says é-script sent successfully it doesn’t show if the pharmacy actually received or approved the script.

Nurse practitioner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

RXNT is an amazing EHR/EMR and e-script software!

5.0 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall, RXNT has been great and I don’t plan on switching to any other software.

The features that are most impactful are the east to use patient templates and the easy prescribing with a hard or soft token

I don’t feel RXNT is missing any features that I needed.

Nurse practitioner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

The best EHR/EMR out there

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Excellent. Never had a problem once in 2.5 years

Ease of use. E scripts. Flowsheets. Comes with everything you need

Nothing I don’t like about RXNT to be honest.

Executive Director in USA

Worst Company

1.0 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: We have been with RXNT for over a year. Was great when we first started, now we spend all day submitting support tickets. You can never get a hold of anyone over the phone. Its hard to run a medical office when the website is always down. All they every want to blame it on is your cache or cookies to be cleaned. You can only clear it so much over and over and over.

Nothing, the system is always not working

That the system never works. You have to send multiple support tickets a day to find out why things don't work. No one has time to sit around waiting for things to get fixed.

vor 4 Monaten

This user is no longer a current client of RXNT. We're sorry they had trouble with the system and with our support team, however, our customer service team works hard to ensure that issues are addressed promptly and effectively. The former client communicated their frustration in a disrespectful, threatening, and verbally abusive manner. This was unacceptable and RXNT does not tolerate customers treating our team members in such a manner. We are committed to resolving customer concerns, but we request that communication be conducted in a professional manner. For any concerns related to the review above, please contact [email protected] and we'll be happy to help!

Cassandra
Office Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Nothing that can't be fixed

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Any issues I have had was easily fixed by contacting RXNT, and they always followed up to ensure the problem was fixed before they closed a ticket. They are prompt and courteous on handling any issues that may arise.

The software is very easy to use and there are minimal glitches in the system. There are many helpful topics that can aid you on your way through the system. I love the way you can actually chat with someone online rather than have to call and wait for hours before someone finally picks up the phone.

The only real issue I seem to notice is the way it will duplicate a patients information making the patient have two profiles. If the patient has a profile in the system and this rarely happens, and you try to update their information, it will sometimes duplicate the patient making them have the old information in the system and the new information. Also, it seems as if the patients phone numbers get altered some sort of way without us touching them. Again, this rarely happens.

Mary
office manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

RxNT Electronic Prescribing

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: This is especially useful for keeping up with medication compliance with patients, and with the escribing requirements of various states, as we have patients in multiple states.

The data base is very large, and it works seamlessly with other prescription management software. We are able to customize prescriptions, and use the PRN option for more complicated prescriptions. The Support team has always been extremely helpful, willing to stay on the phone until the problem is solved, and able to talk us through any changes in software.

I appreciate the need for ads, but they can be a little intrusive. The website occasionally makes design changes that are not always intuitive, so there is a learning curve whenever changes are made.

Sheri
Clinic Office Manager in USA

Clinic Office Manager

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: RXNT will help us get rid of the paper files and give patients the option to review documents from the portal. It has been a bit of process getting the CPL integration set up but I think it is working well. We just wish RXNT was able to come to our office to help with the overall set-up & use of RXNT. Our facility is unique in that we just don't bill for insurance, she collects cash for non-insurance billed products.

It is a little confusing and overwhelming to navigate but we are not using it at 100% right now

The system is very slow. There is a long lag time when trying to navigate on the program.

Trevor
PreP Navigator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

HORRIBLE service and customer relations does not care

1.0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: Horrible customer service that does not take ownership for their mistakes, if your practice is open on the weekends be prepared with backup plans as it frequently goes down over weekends with no support available until monday.

Relatively inexpensive for EMR, however you don't get fully functional product

Horrible customer service, billing module does not submit claims correctly, patient data gets changed by the system.

vor 4 Monaten

This user is no longer a current client of RXNT. We're sad to hear about their issues with our system and our customer service team. However, our support staff works hard to ensure that issues are addressed promptly and effectively. We are committed to resolving customer concerns, but we prefer that feedback be communicated directly. For any concerns related to the review above, please contact [email protected], and we'll be happy to help!

Corinne
Medical Director in USA

Not good

2.0 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: Customer service is the worst part about this company. They frequently have notifications for “outages” it is a really laborious process to set up trainings or get any kind of assistance from customer service. Also, when the sales representative discussed the products, they did not mention anything about the 14 month commitment to subscribing. When this was discussed with customer service after trying to cancel the subscription, they apologize that I was not informed of that and told me that person was no longer working for the company. There’s been quite a bit of employee turnaround since I’ve signed up for this service two months ago. Took multiple attempts at canceling to finally get someone on the phone and have it confirmed.

E prescribing from RXNT app was easy to use

Access to patient portal for the patients is a tedious process, requiring multiple steps with emails frequently going to junk mail. The interface is too busy and not intuitive for daily flow of quickly accessing notes and prescribing features through desktop. Recommended to use a large monitor while using Chrome which is inconvenient if you’re trying to chart on a laptop using any other browser. Can only access appointments an E, prescribing from the app, no ability to chart from there.

Yael
PA-C in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Overall good product

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Generally smooth to utilize as noted above.

On a day to day basis, the EHR, scheduling and e-prescribing functions work well.

A lot of the features are buggy, especially soon after they're rolled out. While most of the system is intuitive to use, some of it is clunky. It also has slowed down considerably over the years as new features were added. It's annoying that it now takes a couple of seconds to get results from a patient search or switch to a different part of the system. My biggest complaints are that the patient portal is unusable and that I still can't have multiple charts open at once or I lose data (despite being told last year that this problem was resolved). The latter point really slows me down.

April
Psychiatrist
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

The best experience to date!

5.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: My sales representative, Kelsey is the best sales professional I have ever worked with. I've been using the prescribing software for many years and Kelsey has always been responsive in a prompt manner and quickly resolved any problems I experienced.

The prescribing software is the best I've ever used. The prescribing software is easy to use and very efficient. During the early stages when electronic prescribing became a requirement in my state, my sales representative, Kelsey was instrumental in resolving problems with my token. When my token was not working,, Kelsey quickly made arrangements for another token to be mailed to me. She made sure the process was seamless. Kelsey has always made herself available to answer my questions without having to play phone tag which is what I experienced with other problems vendors.

I wish the manual for the medical records portion was more detailed. I am still struggling with finding the time to schedule a tutorial but am so satisfied with the prescribing software that I am determined to schedule a tutorial so I can begin using it fit all of my patients. .

Psychiatrist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Ripoff Artists

1.0 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: Reasonably good program while I used it. Worthless when I needed help.

Software works well - a few glitches, but no major troubles.

I used the software for over a year and found it useful. I then had a practice change and no longer needed to use it, but forgot that it was an "auto renew" payment system. When I was informed it had renewed I contacted the company immediately and was told I was out of luck - that they don't issue refunds. I had to pay them over $700 for a program I no longer used and had no intention to use. Customer service was of no help. Unethical, unreasonable.

Jayne
OFFICE MANAGER in USA

RxNT

Kommentare: Overall, satisfied.

Easy to use, available for mobile use--helps with after hour requests.

I cannot get the technical department to contact me. The font in the software is too large and I am unable to see a full prescription in the panels for Pending and Pending Requests from the Pharmacy. They are now telling me I need to contact an IT person because changing the font under settings in my computer does not affect the font in RxNT!!! Need more reasons for voiding a prescription--the ones given sound like the patient is at fault which is often not the case. Way too easy to have two profiles for one patient (when a pharmacy sends in a request vs. when we enter the patient) over a minute discrepancy--i.e., one has listed the home phone and the other has listed the cell phone, but address, name, and birthdate are all the same. Trying to figure out the discrepancy and getting the two files merged is sometimes impossible!

Huma
MD in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love the whole package

5.0 vor 8 Monaten

Kommentare: Great!
Customer support has been there to sort out any issues that arise.

The full suite helps connect all pieces running a medical business; from scheduling to EMR to prescription and to billing; all connected and things get done with some clicks only

Inability to post patient's co-pay to their account at the time of their appointment; this only gets posted once the insurance returns claim.