Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz
seit 15 Jahren bei der Softwareauswahl

Über BambooHR

Das beste HRIS für kleine und mittlere Unternehmen mit Bewerber-Tracking, Onboarding, E-Signaturen, PTO, Leistung, Berichterstellung und einer mobilen App.

Erfahre mehr über BambooHR

Vorteile:

I liked most the impact it has on communication in my team, priceless.

Nachteile:

I think notifications is the missing feature notifications of new Hires. Notifications before Time off.

Bewertungen zu BambooHR

Durchschnittliche Bewertung

Benutzerfreundlichkeit
4.6
Kundenservice
4.5
Funktionen
4.4
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4.5

Weiterempfehlungsquote

8.7/10

BambooHR hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2’836 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie BambooHR bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (2’836)

Destiny
Destiny
Marketing Communications Director
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Our HR and Internal Comms Team LOVES BambooHR

4.0 vor 4 Jahren
Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Mohammad
Mohammad
IT Systemkaufmann in Deutschland
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Sehr gute Cloud-basierte HR-Management-Software

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: BambooHR ist eine umfangreiche HR-Management-Software, die eine Vielzahl von Funktionen bietet, um Unternehmen bei der Verwaltung ihrer Personalangelegenheiten zu unterstützen. Die Plattform ist benutzerfreundlich und bietet eine gute Benutzeroberfläche sowie umfangreiche Personalmanagementfunktionen wie Onboarding, Zeiterfassung, Gehaltsabrechnung, Urlaubsverwaltung und Leistungsmanagement. Allerdings gibt es auch einige Nachteile wie die Kosten und die eingeschränkten Funktionen, die Unternehmen bei der Entscheidung über die Verwendung von BambooHR berücksichtigen sollten. Insgesamt scheint es eine gute Option für Unternehmen zu sein, die eine solide HR-Management-Software suchen.

Vorteile:

Einfach zu bedienen: BambooHR ist eine benutzerfreundliche Plattform mit einer intuitiven Benutzeroberfläche, die es einfach macht, Mitarbeiterinformationen zu verwalten.Flexibilität: BambooHR ist skalierbar und kann an die Bedürfnisse von Unternehmen jeder Größe angepasst werden.Integrationen: BambooHR kann nahtlos mit anderen Tools und Anwendungen integriert werden, einschließlich Payroll-, Zeit- und Anwesenheitssystemen.

Nachteile:

Kosten: BambooHR ist eine kostenpflichtige Software und kann für kleine Unternehmen mit begrenztem Budget teuer sein.Anpassungen: Während BambooHR anpassbar ist, gibt es einige Einschränkungen in Bezug auf die Anpassung der Plattform, was für einige Unternehmen möglicherweise ein Problem darstellt.

Rakesk
Rakesk
Data Entry Specialist in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Perfect Application Easy Management and Easy Package to Use.

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Permission management and various data analytics creation and easy to manage all projects document from one room this product is the master.

Vorteile:

Humana resource and also multiple projects employee data management and its tools on project data access control this software is the best and to create reports and collaboration is fantastic.

Nachteile:

No even a single dislike for this platform, since after training on its basic usability everything else is simple.

Jason
Director of Operations in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Easy to use, Great Employee Engagement

5.0 letzte Woche Neu

Vorteile:

Easy to use for my employees. Smart phone compatibility is perfect. PTO requests are quick and manager approval helps.

Nachteile:

Login is a pain with the dual authentication when your in a hurry. Reports are good but can take some time to figure out.

Chris
Owner in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: SoftwareAdvice

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Worst HR Company Provider EVER!

1.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Since moving to their new Payroll service (Trax Payroll) BambooHR has been in the business of keeping us from HR compliance and has made processing payroll much more time consuming and frustrating. All with a lack of professional and effective customer support. They have mishandled payroll taxes, W-2's and account access once we notified them of changing to a better HR management solution. This has truly been a nightmare that won't end.

Vorteile:

The software does have some nice features like Performance Management.

Nachteile:

The worst payroll software in history! Sold me a bill of goods that everything was integrated, however, they use a remote link which is clunky and extremely frustrating to use unless everything is "just right". Do your research - there is better out there along with excellent customer support. I had to manually add employee PTO each pay period as their system was not integrated with their Payroll software.

Michelle
Director of HR in Kanada
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

BambooHR perfect for small to medium sized businesses

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: Bamboo is constantly listening to what customers want and need and are expanding with incredible features all the time. I have worked on many HRIS and this is by far my favourite! I am a very happy Bamboo customer. Thank you for all your great work. You have an incredibly talented group of employees.

Vorteile:

It is easy to use for the back end and front end users. The Support Heroes are always so friendly and helpful and I have never not been able to get the assistance I need when I need it. They are constantly listening to what customers want and need an are expanding with incredible features all the time. I have worked on many HRIS and this is by far my favourite! I am a very happy Bamboo customer. Thank you for all your great work. You have an incredibly talented group of employees.

Nachteile:

the performance management system could be a bit more customizable and robust. We have had to create a couple extra tools for managers and staff to use outside of this platform. Wish there were a few more features when rating the employees, based on their skills. I do wish that the employee community was something we could purchase additionally and not bundled with other products we do not feel we need right now. Would love if the system integrated with Ceridian Payroll.. would make things easier.

Will
Decent and Modern HRIS Alternative in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Decent HR System

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Vorteile:

Modern and inutive interface Able to integrate with a number of additional tools and services Has an "identity" which seems to sync with a companies culture of engagement Easy to book holiday

Nachteile:

Takes a bit of time to get used to the system Would like a centralised knowledgebase as a user

Max
Director of Marketing in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Clean and Robust HR Software

4.0 letzten Monat Neu

Vorteile:

I like the ease of use best. It's very easy to navigate and complete the task at hand.

Nachteile:

So far I have no complaints about the software, it has been great!

Lais
Executive Assistant in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

An win for employers and employees

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I find BambooHR to be user-friendly whether you are an administrator or a common user. It gives you access to many critical features, keeping users from having to seek information in several different platforms.

Vorteile:

I use BambooHR both as an employee and as an employer. As an employee, I enjoy being able to update my own info without having to bother the director of HR, as well as consult company holidays, request time-off, sign documents, etc. As the HR Head Assistant, I love being able to find all the information I need to issue reports for both my team and the Legal & Compliance as well as the Investor Relations Team. It is great having hiring dates, titles, promotions, who's out, etc all in one dashboard.

Nachteile:

Creating forms on BambooHR can be a bit challenging, and managing access levels for other people can be tricky, too.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Einzelhandel, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Time clock for diverse team

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Vorteile:

We used to clock in from a punch-in/punch-out machine - no security at all since anyone can punch it in and out for you. That's when DDF decided to move things to Bamboo HR, I like that we can clock in on our phone, it saves us the trip to the building where the punch-in/punch-out machine is located and then to our designated sales booth/kiosk.

Nachteile:

What I didn't like is if you miss clocking in or out, you will have to reach out to HR and they have to make the changes for you. When I was with a different company, we used TimeDoctor, it lets you make the changes for yourself, provide evidence, and then it will be sent to HR for approval. It saves my time and the HR personnel's time.

Eva
Contract Administrator in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Excellent Customer Service

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Excellent customer support. Software is user friendly. It meets most of our needs, except the payroll needs to be able to serve the construction industry.

Vorteile:

User friendly. Support helped us customize to track ID badges

Nachteile:

Would like it to meet the construction industry payroll needs.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Marktforschung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

BambooHR helped our remote team to be more transparent

5.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, we have a good experience. We use BambooHR as our source of truth when it comes to time tracking.

Vorteile:

I like how easy it is to use, no need to download any apps since you just have to access their website via desktop, laptop or mobile devices.

Nachteile:

I wish they had screenshots, this will be helpful for Project management and transparency.

Danielle
Senior Compliance Generalist in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

BambooHR - 10/10 Would Recommend

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, it's been a really great experience as an implementer, an admin, and a user.

Vorteile:

I advocated for BambooHR for my company as its first HRIS, and I believed it would be a major benefit to our company, and it has been. It's a major bragging right of mine that I found BambooHR at a conference, convinced my boss to sign off on it, and executed the roll-out and got most staff on-board with it as a concept. So, I like most things about BambooHR. It's intuitive for users and administrators alike. The setup was as easy as setting up a new company-wide software could be, with hands-on customer service and a robust information center. The hiring tool is phenomenal, and I have gotten so many positive comments from managers about how much easier their hiring process was with the hiring tool. I like how y ou can submit software suggestions to customer service and they take your feedback into consideration, and new features get rolled out constantly. It's just a great place to keep everything in one place and make HR more efficient, and it's a super dynamic tool.

Nachteile:

Honestly, there's not a lot I don't like about the software. When we first got it, I would say its lack of payroll integration, but it's since integrated TRAX payroll with the software, which our accounting team is now switching to.

Shana
Director of Finance in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

One of the best decisions our business has ever made

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: We are a school and our teachers don't want to spend a ton of time on their computers trying to find the information they are looking. BambooHR's website and app are so straightforward, our teachers picked up on everything very quickly. There are always learning curves involved any time new software and processes are released to an organization but the whole experience went much more smoothly than I ever expected.

Vorteile:

I have gone through implementation of payroll services with four different providers over the years and BambooHR was by far the easiest process with the fewest issues. While there was work involved, their expectations were very clear and they worked with us to determine the best way to manage unique situations specific to our company. The system is very intuitive and easy to use.

Nachteile:

There are some small things here and there that we have encountered and have to work around, but customer services is always very responsive and help us find a solution. We have made suggestions to BambooHR's feedback team and they have already implemented some changes to help with some of these issues. They are always making improvements and additions to their products.

Andre
HR Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

An HRIS that was built with HR in mind

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: This was hands down the easiest onboarding of a new software package that I have ever experienced. We are a Critical Access Hospital that decided to implement its first HRIS in February of 2020, right as the pandemic started. Of all the things we had to worry about, this implementation was not one of them. The team walked us through the process, meet with us whenever we needed, and assisted in personalizing the software. We went from 0 to complete within a month! And they have been supporting us every step of the way since then. I couldn't ask for a better HRIS partner.

Vorteile:

The software is very easy to personalize to your organizations individual needs. Response from the help desk is usually within minutes, and their out of the box thinking ensures you will get the output that you are looking for.

Nachteile:

BambooHR works great with other software programs that have HR in mind. If your backbone software is built for integration is industry specific and somewhat inflexible, it is more difficult to integrate the great features that BambooHR has to offer.

Lori
Director of Human Resources in Kanada
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Great HR System!

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, I love BambooHR. I have implemented it in several companies I have worked for over the years. It is such a great system, I tried to bring it in whenever I had the chance!

Vorteile:

BambooHR has everything in one place. Easy to set up and implement and employees can start using it immediately with very little training. Very easy to customize it to suit your company's unique needs. Customer service is second to none!!

Nachteile:

Having an integrated payroll system would be the cherry on top but for a Canadian company, this option is not available. A huge market untapped!! The ability to choose a "close" date for the Performance Management Reviews would be very helpful as sometimes a longer or shorter window is required.

Jennifer
Chief People Officer in Frankreich
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

Great HRIS

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very positive

Vorteile:

Easy to integrate and use, very user friendly, very useful reporting tools.

Nachteile:

To be able to make reports on a chosen date and not only on the current date. Be able to identify managers more easily.

Katrina
Accountant / HR Rep in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

We love BambooHR

5.0 vor 11 Monaten

Kommentare: My experience with BambooHR has been phenomenal from the first phone call inquiring about the software all the way through setting up the many features we've implemented. (Payroll, Benefits, Time Tracking, Performance Management, etc. I've enjoyed working with their team and appreciate all the help they have provided.

Vorteile:

The features that BambooHR offer are extremely streamlined and useful. The ease of use of the platform gives our employees an easy way to access and manage all of their information. The best part of BambooHR though would be the customer service and how well they work with you when integrating this software into your business.

Nachteile:

The only con with this software was the lack of integration with other accounting services. IE Quickbooks however, this was easily worked around and they do offer other solutions.

Larson
HR Specialist in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

A good price for a good product. Responsive and always innovating.

4.0 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: Bamboo has been a great software to help us perform so may of our tasks, both frequent and infrequent. It is user friendly, accessible, packed with training, and easy to modify. There are some walls that we hit that come with hyper-specific needs we have, but since Bamboo is always reading feedback and updating accordingly, we have hope in its expansion and improvement.

Vorteile:

Time tacking, time off tracking, document storage, e-signatures, information management, training tracking, onboarding, offboarding, payroll.

Nachteile:

Limits on the integration of custom fields and tables into filters on ting like onboarding, training, announcements, and benefits.

Lillian
Lillian
Human Resources Generalist in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

The ATS has been a huge help in the recruitment process

4.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: When it comes to personnel data, Bamboo handles everything. The HR department and upper management benefit greatly from this system's increased efficiency. The convenience of having everything in one place, rather than scattered everywhere.

Vorteile:

The HR software is all-encompassing and user-friendly. Administrators and end users alike will appreciate the streamlined UI and pleasant UX they provide. My team has found the platform to be very user-friendly and productive.

Nachteile:

It irritates me because any time I make an update to anything, it needs to be approved first, but I don't think this is something that happens everywhere; rather, I think it's more of a company permissions issue.

Blaise
Controller in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Practical and effective HR tool!

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: We've had a great experience with BambooHR. Going into it we knew very little about the software and had just heard great things. Now that we've been on it for a few years I can say that the software has grown along with our business. It seems like BambooHR really takes the customers needs and requests to heart and tries to make the software fit each customers needs. We look forward to the new feature releases and just being able to use the software as it is for years to come!

Vorteile:

My favorite thing about BambooHR, in general, is that they are always trying new things and releasing new features. They just released a sync feature that syncs with TRAX Payroll software and cuts out the time needed to reconcile the 2 systems. The software is very user-friendly and you are able to find a help article about nearly anything you could ever want to know. One of my favorite features is the e-signing you can set up for HR documents. Our on-boarding goes a lot smoother not having to print out each form and fill out by hand. The Hiring module also works great. In that module, I love the ability to rate each individual candidate and keep internal notes about them. I really appreciate the ability to track conversations had with that candidate within the module so I don't have to hunt down the communication in my inbox each time.

Nachteile:

I've only been able to find one single thing that I would change about the software and that is that I would make it possible for one person to be a manager for operations purposes and another person manager for compensation purposes. I've ran into the problem where the operations person doesn't need to see the compensation of their co-worker, but another person at a VP level should be able to request and approve compensation, essentially skipping over the Operations Manager for compensation purposes. I haven't yet found a way around it, so we just eliminated the Operations Manager from the profile and have the VP listed as manager, but this doesn't change my opinion that I would recommend this to anyone!

Aimee
Human Resources Administrator in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

BambooHR - Friend to People Operations!

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: We've used BambooHR since 2017, moving from tracking information via spreadsheets and paper forms to fully electronic. The implementation process takes preparation to ensure you have quality information imported into the system and is worth the time and effort. The implementation specialist works with you to ensure you're on track and implementation goes smoothly. If you take the time to introduce BambooHR to employees and provide them with training, they easily adapt as this is a very user-friendly system. Over the years we've added additional custom table to track information and the Bambooligans have been very responsive. I highly recommend BambooHR!

Vorteile:

• User-friendly • Customizable (ie. you can have Bamboo set up tables that you can use to track your Medical Examiner’s certifications/driver’s licenses & set reminders for expiration) • Hiring system ports directly into employee creation • Applicant tracking system (automatically posts to Indeed, Glassdoor & ZipRecruiter) • Onboarding / offboarding • Standardized & customizable reports • Org chart • Company directory (the app is nice but offers less functionality than the website) • E-signature for your forms to port directly into employee files upon completion & route as directed (ie. direct deposit can route to payroll or reimbursements to A/P) • Asset tracking (you can set security levels to allow IT – or appropriate individuals to access / make changes / run reports for assets) • Electronic approval process for compensation, approvals, and other customizable events • Preview as user allows you / admin to see things as the individual sees them – really helps with problem-solving • You establish access levels • Track training (but very simplistic process) • Works with single sign-on

Nachteile:

• Lack of ability to set up onboarding tasks for internal promotions • Training tracking is simplistic, they do offer integrations with LMS • Doesn’t connect with our payroll system (although you could have someone build a custom integration)

Leigh
Leigh
Head of HR in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Vorstandsbüro, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

A lot of Bang for Our Bucks

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, our experience with BambooHR has been extremely positive. Our employees have raved over how much more efficient and streamlined our HR processes are. Customer Support, if needed, is super responsive and satisfactory resolutions/answers are provided quickly.

Vorteile:

There are so many positive things I can say about this software that I am not sure I even know where to begin. Implementation was a breeze, the look and feel of Bamboo is clean and intuitive, and there are so many options for an organization to really make it their own through branding and customization. Additionally, I am a huge fan of the amount of administrative control I have within the system. For me, this was a huge selling point.

Nachteile:

Nothing is perfect. Not even Bamboo. Although they have made great strides in enhancing some of their features, they're still not as robust as some other systems in some areas. However, as an administrator and an end-user, I do appreciate how they listen to feedback from their customers and it shows in their efforts to continuously improve their product. The only "con" that would make me reevaluate our relationship with Bamboo would be a drastic price increase without any new features to justify it.

Jade
Learning and Development Supervisor in Philippinen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

BambooHR literally has everything our company requires.

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, it was a fantastic experience; hiring and tracking new employees was a breeze. We use Learning Management System (LMS) and integrating the two is straightforward. The app is useful for tracking time and work hours, especially since most of us work abroad. And security is top notch. We store people's information here, and we like how BambooHR performs security checks and locks on its own when you are not in front of your computer.

Vorteile:

We previously used Time Doctor to track our time and for payroll. However, as the company expanded. We want a system that allows us to track all employees from their assessment/ job application to their onboarding. We can even send new hire packets to get them prepared for the job. This includes what they needed to do on their first day, what documents they needed to submit, and who they should contact. It's also easy to track time off request and UPTOs. BambooHR can also be integrated with LMS tools such as TalentLMS. As a user, the app is very useful; seeing your timesheet hours and pay period, as well as the payroll reminder, is a great feature.

Nachteile:

The training section of BambooHR is a little complicated, and adding new training and categories is done alphabetically. As a result, having your own training roadmap and guidelines causes everything to become jumbled. When we asked their support team for help in resolving the issue, they were able to help us by manually assigning a number to each category. Another thing is, marking each training category as complete must be done one at a time. It takes a lot of effort, but it works.

Mikayla
Executive Director of Human Resources in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen:

I Love BambooHR

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, I love BambooHR and would recommend it to any small to medium-sized company that is looking for a simple solution to connecting and managing their workforce.

Vorteile:

The best thing about BambooHR is how user-friendly it is for all of our employees. The interface is so efficient which limits the amount of time we spend training new employees on the software. I also love the level of support we receive from BambooHR when we need it. Their customer service is top-tier!

Nachteile:

Although we have seen Bamboo grow and adapt in many ways over the years, there are still features that we'd love to see come to life. I appreciate the ability to suggest new product developments, but I sometimes feel limited when it comes to exit interviews and report customization.

Beth
HR Director in USA
Bau
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: SoftwareAdvice

We love BambooHR and the customization possibilities it provides!

4.5 vor 8 Jahren

Vorteile:

I did a lot of research on HRIS before choosing BambooHR. For those thinking about using BambooHR, really look at how your structure is set up and how you want it to work when the product goes live. For example, we have two divisions in two different locations. Both divisions are very unique and what one division needed the other did not. Getting this figured out before implementation will help alleviate the need for a lot of change once the system goes live. For our company, BambooHR was by far the best fit for us. The best thing about this product is the customization and the ease in which we were able to implement the system. From the time we decided to go with BambooHR to the time it was implemented and functional was a little over a month! My dedicated implementation specialist, Carol Brogdon was great to work with during the implementation of the system. I am not IT expert or tech person, and this was easy! The customization of the system allows (from the beginning) you to create a system in which each user can see as mush or as little of the information as needed. Since implementation, I have even been able to customize more information on the site that is specific to our needs with two different locations and divisions. The time off feature allows our employees to request time off from their smart phones or pc quickly and for our admin and foremen the calendar of "Who's Out" is extremely useful, especially for looking ahead and seeing who will be out on vacations or sick/holiday time. Anniversary dates and birthdays are visible and there is no longer a need to keep a spreadsheet with this information. The reports that can be generated on training, time off balances, licensing, etc has been a time saver. The ability to transform these reports into PDF, excel and even share custom reports as needed has been very beneficial to us. On-boarding, off-boarding, completing forms as needed has been extremely efficient utilizing the uploading of files and then setting up the signature templates (no more paper pushing or waiting for people to sign and return documents). Uploading files to share with all employees or just a few employees is also a great tool. We utilize the company announcements to send important information to some or all of our employees. The notes section has been invaluable for our managers to document information and if an employee moves to a new location, the new manager now has that information at their fingertips. Our employees can update their address, marital status, with-holdings, etc all from their dashboard. No longer do they have to wonder if the HR department has their most current information because they see what is on file for them with the company when they log in. We have yet to utilize the Job Openings component yet. This was a big draw, as we had experienced a large growth last year. Unfortunately (or fortunately depending) our hiring has tapered off, so we have not had the opportunity to try this out. As far as BambooHR responsiveness to any issues I have encountered, they have been very quick to resolve. I like that they are constantly trying to improve the product and take ideas and suggestions on areas of concern. This type of progressive thinking and action will make them and keep them a front runner in the HRIS world.

Nachteile:

Like any product, the more you use it, the easier it seems. There were kinks to work out when we first went live. Permissions, setting up employee fields and email alerts all needed some tweeking, but again, the system and BambooHR support was great getting through the learning curve. I did opt to go with Maxwell health for the online health care enrollment piece and I have been live with BambooHR since January 2016 and I am still not live with Maxwell Health and do not know when I will be, so if you are thinking of that option, I would really look into other options as it does not seem to be as responsive or as dynamic as BambooHR despite what the sales pitch shows.