Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über FieldEdge

Die führende Software für dein gesamtes Unternehmen – FieldEdge hilft dir, Zeit zu sparen und mehr Geld zu verdienen.

Erfahre mehr über FieldEdge

As a user who started at my company after FieldEdge was already in place, I can honestly say that FieldEdge was very easy to learn. It is user friendly and the basics can be picked up very quickly.

Even my bookkeeper had problems with data coming over into Quickbooks.

Bewertungen zu FieldEdge

4.2
4.4
4.0
4.0

7.7/10

FieldEdge hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 299 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie FieldEdge bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Josh
Accountant in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Private Review

5.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Experience was good but we moved on to Service Titan.

[sensitive content hidden] - Our implementation specialist was great.

User friendliness and functionality of the site.

letzte Woche

Thanks for the wonderful testimonial!

Irene
General Manager in USA

Highly customizable - Field Edge, hands down, is the best out there

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Excellent. I could not ask for better customer service. Specifically, [SENSITIVE CONTENT]
our Customer Success Manager, has been great to work with. He responds quickly, is very hands on, and is overly dedicated to our team.

The customization capabilities , the program being web-based, simple to use, and works full circle for every user, regardless of role, and for each division

It would be useful if the reports could be generated in all formats

Carl
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Glitchy, overpriced and a complete disappointment

1.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I thought that Field Edge would help us to get an "edge" in our "field" but instead it was more like we were sidelined on the edge of the field watching everyone else still enjoying the game. The training did not succeed in helping us to have a successful launch at all, I don't think there was one smooth thing about the launch overall. This product resulted in countless hours of lost productivity along with what I feel was a total rip off to the tune of $8000. We pulled the plug within two weeks of our live launch because it was obvious we would be out of business using this software and despite pleas for a fair termination fee, we were charged nearly the full amount left for the YEAR!

There was really nothing that stood out after using the software that lessened the disappointments and issues we had.

Glitchy integration with accounting software, mobile app was very disappointing, time tracking was inaccurate, options and features are super basic, training did not succeed in making the launch successful, every task you try to do on field edge takes more steps than it does on the system we've been using so instead of being a time and efficiency saver, it was a boat anchor.

Dan
owner in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Helps manage, organize, and grow your service business.

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I am extremely thankful for the support team at FieldEdge. They are knowledgeable, helpful, and know their application well. Although implementation took some time and we still are improving our data set, we are glad that we selected to use FieldEdge as our SMS (Service Management Software). It truly brought our company from where we were to the next level. We are now a more consistent, more efficient, and more profitable company. If you do select FieldEdge to help your company, my one piece of sage advice is to spend time building out your pricebook for your Field Service Technicians. Adding photos, detailed descriptions, and the like will help them select the right part for the job and help you make sure you are billing the customer for the right part,.....etc.... etc....

FieldEdge has been instrumental in helping our business automate so many of the daily tasks of operating our service business. From tracking how marketing works, setting up new service calls through our dispatcher, informing our techs where and when they need to be at jobs, invoicing, quoting, historical work completed, and even uploading photos. By in large, FieldEdge has the service process covered and help companies that use it, become better at communicating with customers, employees, and management. I have been impressed with most every feature that they offer. The one feature which I think has helped us grow the most is the use of packages. A package is a grouping of items that are typically sold together. These packages have the individual items used to create the package as invisible to the consumer and a blank freeform data field to explain what the package is. The use of packages has grown our average sales ticket and improved the efficiency of our technicians. Customer love that they get detailed written invoices and quotes promptly emailed to them. Dispatchers love see where the techs are in the day so they can squeeze in an extra service call or two. From an owner and management side of things, I sincerely appreciate how this tool helps customer, dispatcher(s), field service technicians, and our management to all work together.

Can't really think of any major cons. There are some "Wish-List" items which I have for fine tuning the software, but they are minor disadvantages. One such example is the history of customer interactions. It is visible on the mobile application, but it isn't easily viewed. For example, it may say that we had an invoices in May 2016, September 2017, February 2019, and July 2020. To find if a customer purchased a widget from us, we have to review each invoice to "hunt" for the widget and when or if it was sold by us.

Antwort von Xplor Technologies

Hi Dan - WOW! Thank you so much for this thorough and glowing review! We love hearing how FieldEdge helps businesses like yours grow. We work hard to meet expectations, and we're so glad to learn that we hit the mark for you. Our teams will be so happy to hear the feedback you've shared. Thanks again!

Devon
Chief Operating Officer in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Customer Service

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

This product did not answer all of our answers, but FieldEdge was always willing to help! They made sure our needs and concerns were their needs and concerns. Their customer service is excellent!

They are continually adding features so many features we needed at the beginning they did not have. They now do!

Erin
Director of Business Operations in USA

FieldEdge transformed our business

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Since day 1, working with FieldEdge has been a delight. Every person we have encountered has been positive, knowledgable and helpful.

The ability to manage the entire customer experience from lead to invoice all the way into quickbooks has streamlined our workflow and allowed us to take on significantly more work. Our success manager and the tech support teams are phenomenal.

The software is still lacking some features to be able to manage larger more complex quotes and project management.

Antwort von Xplor Technologies

Thank you so much for your kind words, Erin. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your FieldEdge experience with us.

Sadie
Accounting in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Field Edge Review

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I like the dashboard tab for easy overall numbers of sales, quotes and marketing

Its easy to use and keeps everything in order. Links to QuickBooks which is helpful. I like the training modules for new employees coming in. Service is great

Missing features to help with receivables like statements.

Peter
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good experience

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: It is my main location during the business day. The AP side is still mostly in Quickbooks. The customer side is mostly in Fieldedge.

It is built around the service agreement part of my business. The reminder feature is 1st rate.

I chose to start during a busy period . This is not advisable as there is much to learn.

Cheryl
Office / Field Manager in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Business owner

5.0 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: Scheduling and Dispatching and Invoicing.

Integrations were very simple. Helpful FieldEdge Tech Staff made this process easy.

Customer Service when I have a question to get an answer to help me better use the software, I think the got to questions within customer service can be time consuming. If I do not communicate they way that the help area of the software layout is then I am looking too long for an answer.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you so much for this review and also the feedback for our customer support!

Hausmeisterservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Oversold and Under Delivered

1.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I was excited about the potential good F.E. could do for us, but we had a bad customer service experience at every turn. Their product may work great, but I wasn't willing to deal with the people and processes in order to get through the on-boarding. The first issue we had was over something simple. We asked to wait to on-board for one month, but they started calling and emailing us the day after we agreed to sign up. The cc processing company even started calling and bugging us to get started before it was time. When we did start on-boarding I got a rep that I honestly just didn't pair up with very well. IMHO he was more interested in hearing his own voice and talking over us than listening or working with us. He had to get his opinion in, even when it was not solicited. The training videos were also terrible and lacking with regards to real world use. It was more of a features tour with regards to the mobile app. Lastly, they were in charge of converting info from our current CRM to theirs and they couldn't even convert a PDF to an Excel file. I was beyond irritated at that point. We paid for a setup and we have to do the file conversions too? That was the final straw for me. I cancelled the plan before we finished on-boarding and to this day they have not returned any of the on-boarding or first months fees. Buyer Beware with these people!

Potential features for maintenance plans and quoting equipment.

We never finished the setup / on-boarding so I couldn't say.

Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not user friendly

1.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Tech support was terrible. The implementation took forever. I was not delivered what was promised. Now trying to get our of the service agreement from which they are not allowing.

Quick books integration works adequately.

Completely not user friendly. Tried several times to work out some of the bugs. Difficult to schedule from mobile app. Was promised flat rate pricing, ended up with old pricing pulled off quickbooks. Pretty much useles.

Ryan
Sales & Inventory Management in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Be Thorough with Onboarding

2.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Our contact with our onboarding agent was abysmal from day one. Receiving a response typically took 2-3 days or up to a week unless we made multiple attempts. It came to a point where I started keeping track of when and how many times I contacted them before I received a response. Responses were frequently, "I'll get back to you on that" with no follow up. I also kept a list of questions they never answered.
We were advised by our FieldEdge salesperson to switch to Quickbooks Online before signing up with FieldEdge for ease of use. When data was transferred from QBO to FE, NONE of the costs for our 2400 items in the system transferred over. Sales prices carried over just fine. Each time we do a quote or invoice, if we want to track profitability or markup on items sold, we literally need to look up each individual item and manually enter its cost. We are six months into using this software, and we have had this issue escalated to a different department, escalated to a different team, escalated to their Tier 3 development team, you name it, yet the problem persists. "It seems we have encountered a bug"
We have been offered discounts because of this issue, but honestly, if we hadn't invested so many thousands of hours and tens of thousands of dollars into this software, I would be happy to pull the plug.

The dispatch board is nice, techs can update their work orders and we can see their status in real time (generally).

LEARNING CURVE - DO NOT underestimate how much time you will need to learn this software We seem to be an outlier since most reviews rave about their customer service, but our onboarding agent was less than responsive to our questions and attempts to contact him, and he definitely did not provide us with adequate information or learning tools. If you have concerns, make sure they are addressed in a timely manner before you make your final decision, otherwise they may never be addressed. It is VERY expensive per month per user. Our business is open 7am-5pm. Their support team has a habit of calling between 5pm and 8pm, but never when we are actually in the office to answer calls.

Antwort von Xplor Technologies

Hi Ryan - We are really disappointed to hear that this was your experience with onboarding and we certainly hold ourselves to higher standards than what you described here. A member of the Customer Success team will be reaching out to you to talk through these concerns in more detail. We truly value your honest feedback and will be sure to pass it along to the appropriate teams so we can continue to make improvements in these areas.

Bobby
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perhaps it will improve in the near future

3.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: FieldEdge overall is trying to be relevant but they may have grown too fast to create an actually well thought out and functional product. They charge for their product as if they are #2 (just after service titan). Unfortunately they aren't even in the top 5 for service products. They really need a moment of humility to really step back and humbly critique their own product and then spend the following 6 months fixing all the absurd limitations they've built into it.

The product has a few nice features. The dispatch board is nice in that it shows when a technician is traveling to an appointment, working or completed. The membership section is decent as well.

The product is not designed very well and the onboarding staff [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] seems more concerned with defending the product versus attentively listening and understanding folks who work in the industry day in and day out. As such, I'm not certain that proper feedback is flowing through to the developers as some of the features of the product are simply not well designed nor flexible. For example: - you cannot click on a time slot in the dispatch board to initiate a scheduled work order/job. - when you e-mail a quote to a customer the customer has no way of approving that work order. They simply have to respond to the e-mail saying that they agree to the estimate. Every single solitary competitor of theirs including very small companies have the ability to do this (jobber, housecallpro, service fusion, service titan, mhelpdesk, you name it). - You have no way of copying an existing estimate to another customer. Again, it's almost certain the folks developing the product are in the dark on how important these basic functionalities are (and again, literally every competitor has this capability). Their response? You can use assemblies. Nope - that doesn't resolve the problem. - You are unable to create new employees in fieldedge. The only way you can create users is based on full time employees you have built in quickbooks. HUH?? Yes, i'm serious. Therefore, if you have a contractor (who is not an FTE) you will have to build him in quickbooks as a W2 employee.

Jerry
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

After 6 months with FieldEdge

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: The on boarding was not very good. Spent a lot of time with the help desk. It has gotten a lot better since the beginning.

Helps bring your company into the digital age.

Lack of reporting customization. Wish there was a way to back up to Google calendar in case of an outage.

Eli
owner in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great concept when it works

1.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: So if you are still thinking to go with Field Edge, GOOD LUCK

The App is easy to use to some level, For the technicians it is easy to find items and they can even see the picture of the items. Techs can add pictures from the field and attach it to the customers profile. Incoming calls, we can see the existing customer information before we answer the call.

VERY SLOW, to maneuver from page to page takes time. we found ourselves putting customers on hold for a simple task. Software updates When Field Edge are trying to make some updates WHOLE software crash. so imagine for a second what would happen when your software is down: Good morning you start your day. * No incoming calls (your phone line are integrated with the software), no new customers * Your technicians are at the office (12 of them) and have no idea where do they need to go * Customers that are waiting for their tech to show are calling the office to check what happen, you guessed right - phones are down. * Now you are sitting around (18 people) and have no idea what to do

Service Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ESC by dEsco in my experience is the best all-in-one software for the Service Industry

5.0 vor 7 Jahren

Excellent software that is constantly evolving and growing. Best tech support on the planet. Fastest turn around time when correcting bugs or issues. Well thought out and implemented.

Some features that should be available are not. They are available in the newer software offered under the FieldEdge name. I think they should have been implemented in ESC before developing new software, or allow migration to the new software at no charge if you are a current annual member for support and mobile versions.

Antwort von Xplor Technologies

10/10 + BEST SW in the industry + BEST support on the PLANET! LOVE IT! We can't thank you enough for your kind words and positive feedback. It goes a long way to motivate the team. Some of the innovation we have introduced in FieldEdge is only possible with web-based applications. That said, we are continuing to work on ESC. We will also aggressively help in the transition for existing customers to FieldEdge. Thanks again for your continued business!!!

Jacki
Director of Operations in USA

We find FieldEdge Essential to Operate our business efficiently

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

We like the ease of using the software. New software upgrades seem very seamless. The Online Support is PHENOMENAL!!!! Support is ALWAYS friendly, attentive, patient, thorough, and FAST!!! They sitkc with me and follow-thru until my issue is resolved or questions answered.

I used to be able to manage the desktop software from my phone just by logging into my office account. It doesn't work anymore. I KNOW it was likely not designed that way, but it was EXTREMELY helpful when I was outside the office to hop in and do most anything I needed to!!!!! PLEASE correct it :)

Antwort von Xplor Technologies

Hi Jacki! Thank you for the wonderful testimonial! We are so glad that you are enjoying FieldEdge! We will share your feedback with our team. Please do not hesitate to connect with us if you need anything. We're here to help!

Jose
Sales in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Maximum Day to Day Efficiency!

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

This software is extremely easy to use yet so detailed and organized. As long as all pertinent data is in the system workflows become more streamlined for mobile and office users. Any time we have questions or concerns we get excellent feedback from our Customer Success Manager or the help chat located in the software. They also have an ideas portal that allows you to post an idea that you think may benefit your company where other companies can vote if its something they see as beneficial to them as well.

We are a strictly commercial HVAC company so sometimes we need specific features tailored to our business model. For example, some of our customers have 10+ units that we need to service but we don't have the ability to apply repair forms to all units. The system basically only allows us to have 1 repair form where we need 10+ repair forms to satisfy all units being serviced. There are other minor adjustments that we see as a con but thats to do our company being strictly commercial and needing them to be tailored to our specific model.

Frankie
Secretary in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fieldedge is a great dispatching / field management software

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: We have gone from pen and paper dispatching which has help to improve our daily business operations. Being able to take the call, dispatching the job and completion has become so much easier for everyone.

This product is easy to learn and use. It has improved our daily operations by having this program tremendously from taking the call all the way to completing the job.

The alerts are difficult to clear at times. We have also had issues with losing a customer's signature. We also have difficulty with invoicing for jobs that we take a deposit on to begin the work.

Sharon
A/R in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Dispatching software that integrates many of our companies needs in one place

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

This is a web based dispatch system that integrates into Quickbooks nicely. It has helped us to streamline our business and work much more efficiently. Love that the Techs can see customer history easily. Almost instant communication between Tech and dispatch. Has many great feature in the price book and dashboard. We can see almost instantly how profitable we are being.

The largest con is that as a web based system, if they go down your company can come screeching to a halt. Because this has happened several times this year, we have had to put internal back up systems in place. We save a screen shot each evening of the next day just in case the system is down. There are several issues that I would like to see FieldEdge improve on. Their team does take suggestions though and has been making improvements to the software.

Lilnda
Office manager in USA

Love the support team, always so happy and very patient and makes you feel totally good !

5.0 vor 7 Jahren

All our Clients info is so easy to access and love how easy it is to use. Its dispatch board is supper easy and the invoicing is great. Also like how you can add different locations under one customer, lets say they have their main home and rental property, you can have it all in one place.. The equipment history and all you have done for a customer is easy to see.

Only one thing I have found is if you happen to choose the wrong location under a customer and lets say you have a invoice going to another location, you cant correct it, other than that I love this system.

Antwort von Xplor Technologies

Hi Linda! Your kind words make US feel totally good! We'll keep on aiming to make you proud. Thanks again!

Richard
President and Electrician in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Field edge is great.

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I like it very much.

Dispatching, Field integration with quick books Invoice. Quotes and and receipts for customers.

We will see what ma come in the future. I am looking forward to seeing what comes up next.

letztes Jahr

Hi Richard, Thank you for taking the time to connect with us and for sharing your experience. We are happy that you are enjoying FieldEdge!

Jessica
Marketing in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Would not purchase again, customer support is TERRIBLE

3.0 vor 2 Jahren

Price, not a lot of frills so we can usually figure out how to take care of issue or do what we need ourselves.

Customer support is terrible. We have only had interaction with a couple people total that actually could answer questions. Our onboarding consultant knew less than we taught ourselves. When we do have an issue and need to call in/chat the support team just sends us links to videos or articles and can never answer our question.. while also being rude. It seems the company trains them to sound superior so the customer will think they don't know anything or want to ask further questions. I know that there will be no software that is prefect but we are very very unhappy with our experience. We will not extend with this software again.

Jenn
Office Manager in USA

Best customer service ever

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Its ease of use, and portability. Also the ability to export any report out to excel and create the report that I need from there. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has become a welcome addition to my go to Fieldedge team. He understands my needs and always makes me feel like those needs are a priority.

That the office side does not complete control over the dispatch. As an admin I would like to have the ability to complete the dispatch even if the technician is in it. More often than not the tech has forgotten at the end of the day to complete themselves and clock out.

Antwort von Xplor Technologies

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us, Jenn! We love hearing this type of feedback, and we will certainly pass your suggestions along to the appropriate team.

Jo

Updates Galore!

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Everything has a learning curve. Once I moved past my perceived frustration and opened myself to the possibilities with the tools available, I have found this product is exactly what we were looking for.

FieldEdge is helping us compete in the digital age. The tools offered in this software make it easier than ever to send reminders, keep track of our customers, and offer professional invoicing. The original on boarding process was easy but overwhelming for me. Once I reached out to my Customer Success Manager with my concerns or frustrations we were lined up with training's and phone conferences and email follow ups to make sure we are getting all FieldEdge has to offer. I am excited to work with a company and CSM that is so focused on customer satisfaction and helping me grow my business.

It seems to me that FieldEdge is becoming hyper-focused on their customer's needs. Things that frustrated me a month ago have either been addressed in updates or in trainings. As with most things, communication is everything. Once I started reaching out to my CSM and getting a better grasp of how the software really works I have found tons of tools and applications that will help grow my business. This is truly an "ask and you shall receive" type of customer service.