Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über MyCase

MyCase ist eine umfassende Fallmanagementlösung, die Dokumente, Kontakte, Kalender, E-Mails, Aufgaben und Rechnungen an einer zentralen Stelle verwaltet.

Erfahre mehr über MyCase

The efforts to fully integrate MyCase with other platforms and the continued efforts of the MyCase staff to provide more functions at the request of its users is the thing I enjoy most about MyCase.

The reports could be easier to follow/understand. It seems all the reports would be related, but it gets confusing.

Bewertungen zu MyCase

4.4

9.0/10

MyCase hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 683 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie MyCase bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Rick

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Owner/Founder in USA

MyCase - Approaching Perfection with One Major (personal) Issue

5.0 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: Very positive. While I am transitioning away from MyCase due to the file size cap, I would enthusiastically endorse the program for anyone looking for a fully featured program that has really embraced integrations with other legal-related service providers that expands the features (like Woodpecker for document automation, Case Status for communication, among others).

MyCase is fully featured, approachable, and easy to get right to work - especially if you are starting fresh and don't need to transfer files/matters over. I did transfer with (relatively) ease from Smokeball. I like that the application makes quick access to information easy (typically, its the calendar, but can be case details like confirming the courtroom number, quick access to client's contact information, etc.) I thought the layout was largely very intuitive and clean.

The biggest issue is the file size limitation that can be uploaded to a file (capped at 1GB).Another issue that I ran into was that if I logged into MyCase on another tab or browser, I would be logged out of the first tab/browser (meaning I couldn't have two open at the same time), which was frustrating when it came to doing some data entry.

Attorney at Law in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

MyCase is a Necessity

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall, I think MyCase has the best services and platform. The live customer support is critical. I don't want to email someone about a problem. I don't want to wait hours or days for a response. When I have a problem, I want to pick up the phone and speak with someone and solve the problem. The live technical/customer support is worth it's weight in gold.

TEcnical Support. It is invaluable to have a live, English speaking person who will instruct me on how to resolve an issue when one arises. The day MyCase stops this feature is the day I start shopping for a different provider. When I can't figure a solution out related to MyCase, they are always responsive and proficient. They answer your questions immediately and are the biggest selling point for your company.

LawPay being the only merchant service provider integrated with MyCase. They are charging too much and I have thought about canceling MyCase because I can not use the merchant services provider I want because they don't integrate with MyCase.

Paul
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Mediocre practice management. Good enough, though.

3.0 vor 5 Monaten

Kommentare: It's OK. Not bad enough to undertake the daunting task of migrating to something different, but not good enough to necessarily recommend.

I like that it is OS neutral. I like the billing.

It's not really that great for anything I do, and it's pretty restrictive on how you can set things up. For instance, there's no field in the user category to put my bar number, which is something that goes into pretty much any pleading that I draft. (1) Why isn't that field available, and (2) why can't I create custom fields? They always seem to be adding "features" that I rarely find any use for, but they won't fix bugs in their system. For four years, now, I can't clear an e-check that a client bounced. It shows up in the "rejected payment in last 30 days" field. They can't be bothered to fix that bug. Ever since COVID customer service has gone way down.

Jonathan
Attorney at Law in USA

MyCase is Efficient for Case Management

4.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: Very positive. It has helped out team integrate better case tracking and give clients a clear picture of the work performed. We have also kept better billable hours by logging times directly into MyCase and associating the time with the completed task.

The case tracking events and timeline is extremely helpful to see the progression, time tables, and work put into a single matter.

Generating reports can be difficult to complete. The user interface can be difficult to locate at times.

April
Paralegal in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Every Paralegal Needs this Program

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: Love mycase. It is the easiest part of my job.

This helps me stay on top of my case load. Everything is one place and it is user friendly.

Some of the features like document automation seem great but the time it takes to implement is just not available to me.

Dee

MyCase review

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: MyCase is very user friendly. in hindsight, it would be great to see/view how setup affects many different areas of the data base. how clients are listed in sorting or reports, from first/last name vs last/first name, if not ability to view setup, maybe suggestion popups of different ideas to set up clients ect,

I like all of our clients, forms, documents in one place, easily searchable, easier for conflict checking, reports are great. MyCase is always improving and updating.

I don't like that reports do not have a total count of the case, I would like search options of how cases are listed in the client, currently there are not options and they are listed in abc order,

Joel
Joel
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

My impressions of MyCase a little more than a year in

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with MyCase has been a positive one. I love the client portal and have received excellent feedback from my clients about how professional my CMS is. The texting feature is amazing as I am someone who wants to save all of my client communications. Texting using MyCase makes that incredibly easy.

I love how easy MyCase makes it for me to stay in communication with my clients. I also love the task feature as it gives me the kinds of reminders I need to stay on track with my cases.

I do not like that what I can access on the mobile app is very different/limited compared to what I can access on my computer's browser. I also do not like how counterintuitive some of the customization features are in terms of where on the platform they can be found or how the options work.

Gregory
Lawyer in USA

MyCase for a 2 lawyer firm

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall very happy. We were able to combine our billing (formerly Timeslips) and our case management (Time Matters), plus had tools for circulating documents and messaging to clients.

Cloud based so it can be accessed from any computer or device connected to the internet. Mobile app for iPhone is very useful.

Subscription cost for support staff to assist in calendaring and entering case and client information.

Cortney
SENIOR PARALEGAL in USA

MY CASE IS AN OVERALL ASSSET

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: We really like MyCase. The billing features are very easy to use.

My Case is very user friendly; however, I feel the template portion should be streamlined as it is very confusing. Also, I wish it had an internal medical timeline for injury cases, where I could include pertinent information like dates of doctor's appointments, the doctor's name/location and the outcome of visit and then be able to print it in a timeline form. No other software has this and we manually prepare a medical timeline for each one of our WC and personal injury cases. More than 300 plus cases!!

We referred My Case to a friend and never received the $500.00 referral bonus.

Brian

Billing Has Never Been So Easy

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Time tracking and billing is made easy with MyCase.

I cannot say I have any gripes about MyCase.

Jill

Paperless functionality

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I have had mycase since 2013. I used to lug massive tubs of files. Now I carry my iPad and make the other attorneys jealous. My back, arms, and shoulders thank me for the subscription. I have used the service since 2013 and have watched it grow to fit attorneys' needs. The current versions are wonderful.

I can access all of my case files, police reports, court reports and documents anywhere. I carry an iPad to court. The other attorneys carry a back breaking stack of files. When a Judge thought I had to be goofing around, he was shocked when I showed him Mycase and how I was doing my billing, document review, and communicating to my office while waiting for my turn in the Courtroom.

It took a long time to get the billing options right. I hated having to integrate with Quickbooks and the sync not work correctly. I finally can print past due statements with a lot more ease. Thank you for fixing it. I would love to be able to access amount due on the road from the app on my phone.

Alan
Alan

MyCase Legal Case Management Review

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: MyCase has allowed us to provide more detailed information internally for each case, given our clients more interaction with their case, and communication flows well using the messaging function, payment can be easier (we use the e-check function, which is currently free with the software), and having a central system for the office makes it easier for us to work from multiple locations. There are many features we use, including the MyCase app for our firm, tasks, calendar, notes and checklists for each case, and many others. Although there are some features that need work to be useful to our firm (reporting, intake forms, and tasks, and some integrations), MyCase overall is well worth it for our small firm. MyCase is very open and eager to receive feedback from users, and incorporates updates regularly, which improves the system, and have seen my feedback implemented into the system. Customer Service in my experience is excellent, and timely. I highly recommend MyCase.

Bank grade encryption of data and documents. Ability to give clients access to their own portal, which is very easy to use, and allows them to upload documents directly to the system with drag and drop function. Clients can message securely, have their own calendar for case related events, our firm can task clients with a checklist, and they can pay online. The Client secure access was a major reason we switched to MyCase in 2012.

I prefer to have more robust reporting functionality as it relates to managing cases by dates, and other case data. The reporting function exists but is not developed enough to capture all the data I prefer in my case management reports. Email integration is not ideal, but I understand a major upgrade is coming soon.

Jg
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Steer Clear If You Are A Defense Firm!

1.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: So far horrendous!

Nothing to date. Was very misled during our initial demo with Conor

The misconceptions from the initial contact through the program becoming fully functional have been nothing less than a nightmare! Mycase does not allow you to upload or attach a firm logo to email signatures which may be fine for a sole practitioner but not conducive for a P.A. This program is not geared toward a defense firm. Firstly, none of our UTMBS codes were carried over from unbilled time from our previous billing program so we have to manually go into all the time entries and add the codes for ledes billing along with all of the client matter id, client id, law firm id, law firm matter id, along with enabling ledes formatting on each and every case! I also just discovered that if you have a client that does not require ledes formatting, there is no way for the claim number to show up on the invoice unless you manually add it in the description field every time you bill the file. Needless to say, all of these issues are very time-consuming when you have 100-plus open matters and your sole responsibility is not invoicing clients. They also do not permit the customization of columns on the case list page, but they will tell you you can run a report that is customizable. The only problem is that NONE of the reports have hyperlinks to actually open up the file so you have to constantly switch from screen to screen - again very time-consuming and not easily accessible! Another huge drawback is the synching with Quickbooks! If you advance client costs and place an ent

Kimberly
Attorney and Owner in USA

All Encompassing!

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Honestly, without MyCase it would be impossible to run my office. I don't have employees perse, I have providers that I contract with, so I am the only one keeping track of everything. That is hard enough to do , let alone being ADHD! MyCase has really helped me manage the office and clients.

I like just about every function on MyCase. I love that they continually find other integrations and functions to make part of the system. Without it, I was a huge mess!! and poor! I am still learning how to use some of the functions, but each one has made the value of MyCase increase exponentially!

More of the alerts for the functions (ie receive message) need to be available for the phone app. I am not always at a computer and I need to get alert notifications when a message is sent to me.

Sarah
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

MyCase covers all the bases

5.0 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: We use MyCase for every aspect of running our law firm except for electronic communications (we use an email app) and document storage (we use a Cloud-based app). It has been immensely helpful to the organization and efficiency of our firm to merge our client management, case management, time/expense tracking, billing and invoicing into one application.

The MyCase features I appreciate most are: time and expense tracking; case deadline calendaring (especially the Workflow feature), and billing/invoicing. I really like the timer, which I use to track how much time I spend working on a case/matter. I also like to e-signature function, which I use when I need a client to sign a document.

The thing I like lease about MyCase is that I have often have to click through multiple screens to get where I want to go. For example, if I want to find my time entries for a particular case/matter, I have to search for that case in the search bar, select the case from the drop down menu of search results, then click on the "time and billing" tab within that case, then click on the "time entries" tab.

Brad
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Limited functionality, but adequate for a small firm

3.0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: One of our attorneys decided CLIO was a combination of more system and more expense than we needed and opted to go with MyCase, which we've used now for the past 4 or 5 years. It's an adequate, low cost case management system for a small firm, but definitely has limitations. Tech support tends to get overwhelmed causing extremely lengthy delays via phone or chat, and inquiries regarding what seems like should be obvious features or functionality get a default auto response of "thank you for that suggestion" and then nothing ever changes. They do seem to attempt some upgrades, but not always with much success. The integration with Outlook will sync the email with a matter, but it's a 50/50 chance on if the time entry will save too, so you constantly have to go double check. We've been told repeatedly to un-sync and re-sync the accounts but that shouldn't really be required on a daily basis. All that said, for a small firm just starting out, it has enough functionality at a decent price point to provide the necessary requirements of proper case management.

It's simple enough for new staff to catch on rather quickly.

A lot of this is nitpicking, but added together is enough to cause significant frustration with the software: * Requested funds don't appear within the matter or in "recent activity", only in overall firm billing and at the individual contact * No app for client side, and limited functionality on firm side * Can't convert a LEAD to a CONTACT (i.e., auto-generated LEAD via intake form that should be added to existing case has to be manually re-entered) * Admin has limited capabilities over firm users (i.e, can't add photos of staff when creating their profiles) * No option to include office admin time as a billing category * Phone numbers are displayed as a long string (i.e., 12345678901 instead of 1-234-567-8901, which is incredibly difficult to read given the miniscule size of the font they use) * When they recently added the recurring credit card charge billing option, all the notifications sent out specifically stated the client's desire to opt in would have to selected, then the system defaulted to opt in being auto selected with no ability to change the setting * Daily work summary email doesn't include the user being sent to * No ability to configure workflows with LEADS * No ability to configure workflows with an "if/then" setting for TASKS * No ability to integrate with Google Ads * No ability to integrate with Constant Contact * No ability to integrate with Ring Central * The entire interface is just a monotone gray, which I suppose is okay if you're colorblind, but otherwise makes for a blah user experience

Mark

Ease of Use and Best in Class

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Without Mycase I don't believe I would have been able to start and build my practice as I have.

I love the ability to have all my cases available via digital. I can share the documents with my clients and communicate with them via the client portal. All in one solution.

I would like them to have more integration, like with Onedrive, Google Drive.

Jan
attorney partner in USA

My loyal assistant

5.0 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: I have used MyCase for years, leaving it only for a time when I went to a firm that used a different product for time tracking. As soon as I could, I returned because I have found MyCase the most intuitive and rich program.

MyCase makes billing, invoicing, and trust accounting easy to manage on a daily basis. It saves me hours.

Some of the editing functions are not intuitive to me and I find that I must call customer service. I have never found the website support at all useful, but really appreciate how responsive customer service is for day-to-day questions.

Erin
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Okay for a very small firm

3.0 vor 4 Jahren

The client portal feature of the software is great. (Although we got a lot of complaints about the app.)

The company rolls out updates CONSTANTLY and they don't seem to beta test any of them first! There are constantly issues. I can't even pull accurate reports, I informed the company of the issue over a year ago and they still haven't corrected it, so I can't pull accurate income or billable reports. They seem more interested in releasing "the next big thing" rather than focusing on basics and standard functionality, which is disappointing. Such as the calendar- it seems standard to be able to drag an event to a new time frame, have alerts, etc, but features on basics like that are missing. We tried to work with the developers and made the software work as long as possible, but in the end we made the decision to switch.

Antwort von MyCase

Hi Erin, thank you for your honest review. We are sorry to hear about your experience, it is one of our primary goals at MyCase to add high-value features based on feedback from customerrs like you. A member of our product team has reached out to hear more about your firm's needs so that we can better partner with you moving forward. We hope to continue our partnership and greatly appreciate your feedback.

MyCase is the most intuitive and easiest to navigate system I've tried out of many.

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Primarily, the ability to run my practice as a true solo, and to be able to work from anywhere and be as responsive as my clients need and expect me to be.

I like having everything in one place. Being able to access everything I need about my clients, opposing counsel, documents, billing, etc. makes it so I can follow up with my clients wherever I am. That's invaluable to me. My clients can pay online, I can send invoicing reminders, and now I can add interest. Calendaring is really a plus because when I enter it into MyCase it automatically sends to my clients and goes to outlook. One less thing for me to remember to do. I need to do better with tagging, but clients can send me discovery documents, I can send them documents to review, we can see the changes between versions. I upload the final product, and my clients get their entire case file as it progresses, and have one location where they can view everything that's happened. I also like that I can tell when a client has logged on, so if they haven't and I need them to respond, I can follow up. That eliminates the "lost in the ether" issues that crop up.

There's nothing I dislike, but there are always room for improvements. I'd love expanded searchability for documents and enhanced sorting. The trust accounting is a bit of a nightmare for me, so that can definitely be cleaned up. More than anything, I'd like them to maybe partner with some people. I'd love to be able to scan something directly from my ScanSnap to MyCase, or even have a desktop app that I could save documents to that would automatically sync with MyCase. Last, enhanced time entry would be a godsend. If I'm sending a message, it'd be nice if something popped up when I hit send to ask if I'd like to bill for it. Same for taking notes in the clients file.

Antwort von MyCase

Thank you for sharing how MyCase helps you run your practice more efficiently. We appreciate your thorough feedback and have passed on your suggestions to our product team! We are also happy to share that we have updated our time entry so that you can now create time entries based on messages, notes, & events.

Kelly
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

You mean some practices DON’T have it?

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I can’t say enough good things about it. It’s vital to have a central place in your firm to keep up with updates, documents, tasks, etc. And mycase hit the bullseye with it! I don’t know how firms out there run without it!

I can’t say enough good about mycase. I recommend it to other lawyers all the time! I stumbled upon it in about 2014 when I was started working for Sellers & Associates. I couldn’t believe that they didn’t have any software to run the firm with. The firm had 2 PI cases when I started and I purchased mycase for the firm and built up the personal injury practice to about 200 active files. I have been approached by others trying to sell me other legal software and every single time I let them know that the software I already have (mycase) does what theirs does PLUS MORE. Nothing else out there compares. I can tell that they have really listened to lawyers out there and implemented every feature possible to run things more efficiently! Very user friendly and I couldn’t even imagine running my firm without it!

The price! I started using it back in 2014 and the price has about doubled since then I think. Plus, I wish it wasn’t the same price for every user in a firm. Like maybe a discount for additional users…? I’m a small firm and I’m having to pay nearly $200/mo for just myself and one employee. That’s a lot for us.

Jose Rafael
Partner in USA

My clients use it!!!!

5.0 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: I love My Case. They listen to our suggestions and implement them.

I have tried other products, which are very good for the attorney, but the clients found too difficult to use. When I started using My Case, my clients and my staff jumped on board immediately. We haven't looked back.

I believe there should be different pricing for different users; attorneys, paralegals, secretaries, should be priced differently, depending on the hierarchy. When I started with My Case, back in 2016, you had different pricing, and it was more affordable. Since then, the monthly fee has doubled.

Sandeep
Principal/Owner/Attorney in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

MyCase Legal Office and Billing Management Program

5.0 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: I really like the program. They are making improvements and it would be even better if they added some minor features, but overall its great.

its ease of use, customer service, user friendliness.

it could be even better than it is if they added some additional items that I have requested.

Christi
Legal Assistant in USA

Easy Billing and Time Tracking

5.0 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: I like it and it makes my life so much easier!

MyCase is easy to access and always accessible. It it easy to find the prompts in the system to enter new information and it is really easy to track down information on each of the cases like time billed, what the expenses are. I like that it is flexible in when you do something, it is easy to see how it connects to other data screens in the system.

There are three main things that I dislike: 1. I wish that when you start typing a party in the search box and they have several matters that cascade down for you to pick from, I wish you could hover over the different options and the entire case title would pop up. I often have to refer to a hard copy cheat sheet because I'm not always sure which matter I am selecting, so I am forced to have to reference a log that has our matter number referenced at the beginning of the case. 2. In reports, I wish you could run a report for true past due balances (that consisted of jobs that had balance forwards only). Right now, our invoices are set up as "Due Upon Receipt". But they are immediately categorized a past due in all the reports. If I pull an aging report after I batch out the invoices, it includes ALL of my invoices because of our payment terms. I can't, or I haven't figured out yet, how to pull a report that just reflects my jobs with 'balance forwards' which are the real past dues. I wish there were more options and simplicity overall in customizing reports with that data we are entering. 3. When entering time, I wish you could default the type of activity. 99% of the time, I am entering 'Services'. I have that I have to type S or scroll down to get to it on every entry. That's annoying.

M. Wayne
M. Wayne
Co-Owner, Attorney in USA

Easy and Efficient Case Management

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: I began using MyCase when it was relatively young. As a result it has been easy to master each new feature as it has been introduced. Tech support is responsive and helpful when needed. MyCase continues to add features based on input and suggestions from users and there seems to be a focus on staying current and relevant to demands of law office management.

From the beginning, it was easy to use, and as it has evolved, it remains user friendly. It eliminates the need for a paper file. One of the best features is that clients have access to their case, documents, calendar, billing and to their attorney. The messaging function eliminates voice messages and most phone calls. Clients can leave questions at any time of day or night and will have a documented answer without telephone tag. Overall case management is significantly more efficient than paper files.

The creation of Automated documents has been disappointing. The feature exists but is not as user friendly as the rest of the software. The recent integration with Dropbox is confusing as well but I suppose that may be my lack of familiarity with how it functions.

Antwort von MyCase

Thank you for your review. We are always grateful for customers like you that have been with us since the beginning, and who help us continue to improve and grow. We are sorry to hear that you have been having difficulties with the recent document and Dropbox updates, and a member of our product team has reached out to hear your feedback in more detail. We look forward to many more years of partnership and continuing to improve your experience!