Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über WebHR

WebHR ist ein beliebter und weltweit führender Anbieter von Cloud-HR und hilft dir dabei, das wichtigste Wirtschaftsgut in deinem Unternehmen zu verwalten – deine Mitarbeiter*innen.

Erfahre mehr über WebHR

WebHR helps build a good relation among employees working in the same organization. We can digitally sign in and submit applications & forms.

Bewertungen zu WebHR

4.3

8.2/10

WebHR hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 526 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie WebHR bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Bharat
Bharat
Information Technology Recruiter at Rose International in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Employees' Management was Not So Easy Before!

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: 1. Lags in speed performance.
2. It doesn't have automated system to send automated e mails to employees for any job openings within
the company.
3. Price should be competitive.

1. It is Very Simple and Easy Tool to use, Hassle-free experience in managing employees' credentials. 2. Easily accessible from Mobile phones also. 3. Can make amendments to existing files. 4. No or Very Less Technical Issues. 5. It is all in one tool which helps keeping records of all employees whether serving or not serving with us.

1. As It is Very Simple and Easy software to use and gives Hassle-free experience in managing employees' credentials so lesser efforts are required to maintain our records. 2. It can be easily accessed from Mobile phones also so in urgency or in any situation we can access our important records and take actions swiftly. 3. Amendments can be done to existing files so no need to create extra files or documents. This feature avoids confusion. 4. No or Very Less Technical Issues so no technical wizard is required to operate it. 5. It is all in one tool which helps keeping records of all employees whether serving or not serving with us so it avoids confusion and saves a lot of time.

Ulrich
Ulrich
Doctor in Benin
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

WebHR the best!

5.0 vor 7 Monaten

Kommentare: he efficiency, affordability and ease of use of this software put it at the top of everything. And what could be better than being able to collaborate continuously with your employees, even remotely? It's incredible!

Very efficient and easy to use, WebHR helps me to follow and assist my employees from the beginning to the end of their work. With a reasonable cost, it's also good for establishing good relations between employees within a structure. What a piece of software!

Everything is perfect with this software. I like it and would highly recommend it.

Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Extrelmly bad support after joining

3.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Extremly bad given that we are a company that runs around 10-15 different independent softwares. WebHR is never coming back to us.

The interface is easy to use, the system is limited but good for our size.

The team behind the software is extremly bad. They never delivered on the promises made prior to joining thinking that once a customer is on board, its hard for them to leave. Also, you can only add 5 users at any given time which doesn't make any sense if you have only 1 team member starting. Totally illogical.

karan
karan
Senior Software Developer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Complete package for management of people

4.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: It has helped in daily tasks management for employees easier. The expense claims are easily met with for the requests by management staff. We can check our days when we were in office and thus it made so many things trackable for us.

The pay slip genearation is easy with WebHR. The dashboard has so much information about daily things for employees. The module for time sheet allows me to get my tasks done in time. The time and attendence module is also there. We get the announcements and broadcasts on our dashboard. The claims are very easy.

There are some bugs in the application. For example the performance module doesn't show the total marks of review for appraisal.

Alex
Alex
SFDC Developer in Ukraine
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Managing my team with WebHR

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I work in a development company on a senior/lead position so I don't have much time to work with management tools.
WebHR was a bit frustrating when I started using it, as any of the software you use for the first time. There were lots of buttons which were available to me, but navigating to them led to a "no access" pages. My first thought as a developer was, that it's a bad design. Now the pages simply show "no data" which is ten thousand times better and less frustrating.
The second thing I didn't like is that I had to log in each time I access WebHR. That's a minor inconvenience which vanished as soon as I discovered a mobile app. With the mobile app, I can simply approve most of the staff with my phone.

+Mobile app +Requests are easy to approve +Great infographics +Single page app experience

-Single page app experience on some pages -Lots of UI elements, which leads me to "no access" pages

Ejaz Ali
Ejaz Ali
Project Manager - Business Systems in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Bau, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

It's good product with user friendly interface.

4.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: - Automated our complete HR approval process for leaves, Forms, expense etc.
- Employees have access to their data documents and info.

- User friendly interface and less costly with almost all the HCM modules available in package. - support for the software is great from vendor

Customization is bit problem and less flexible for localization specially for uae leave and eos calculations.

Christopher
Christopher
Telephony Support Specialist in Südafrika
Telekommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Web HR simplified my life

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

As a single user with no hr experience I was able to use this software for my domestic employees with out any hassles. The support was real time, fast and efficient. I have been very impressed.

Nothing to be honest, the software integrates with all major software and platforms, there is bo downside

Madonna
Madonna
Executive Assistant and HR Personnel at H2 Solutions Africa in Ghana
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Awesome Software

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: It has helped us to achieve and streamline our attendance and payroll systems as well as Employee data capture and prompt reminders.

Attendance, Payroll, Leaves and Employee Modules

Some modules are not flexible to manipulate and so cannot be customised.

Sukhpreet
Manager in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Service

5.0 vor 8 Monaten

Kommentare: My overall experience with this platform is great, and will share with everyone

I like most about this platform as a service and the compatibility for me to build my business and help my clients live better

There’s nothing at least about this platform. I love this and would recommend to all my friends and family members.

Desiree
Customer service representative in USA
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product for remote jobs

5.0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

It's ease of use with time tracking and employee recognition is very efficient.

There's nothing that I did not like about this Application.

Naureen
HR Expert in Pakistan
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Effortless and Time Saving Human Resource Management Software (WebHR)

4.0 vor 8 Jahren

Kommentare: I have been using this software for three years, it is very easy to use, save lots of time of personnel management and above all, the attendance and payslip generation module are the most useful of all because of its auto-generation feature. The reports of each and every module help administrator and HR personnel keep management updated easily and within no time.

First and foremost, I like it because it is cloud based, is accessible from anywhere any time depending on the availability of internet. Further, there are couple of modules that I like most about this software. One is, module of Recruitment generally and its component of candidates' list particularly as it helps saving pool of CVs, and second, module of Employees, which helps maintaining the personnel details at one place instead of keeping piles of files on desks and in cabinets.

The shortlisting of job candidates should have more options for qualification such as Bachelors, should have more options like Medical, Engineering, Management, then Engineering can have more options of technologies i.e. Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics etc.

Arun Pushpendran
Senior Software Engineer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Its a very user friendly application. Easy to use , handy application.

Kommentare: 1. Effective Employee Tracking
2. Easy Payroll Generation
3. Resource allocation and work based effective tracking.
4. Save time and money

1. Very useful for small organizations, User management is very good. Even a starter employee can handle WebHR in easy manner. 2. Report sections are very good and easy to understand. Charts and data retrieving is very nice 3. Adding new users is very easy, and monitoring them is very effective 4. Payroll generation is very simple, easy to share the details with your employees. payslip format is clean and informative. 5.Employee Leave management is good. Absent Employees , Late comers , Early Comers and Early leavers is very effective and useful. 6.

1. When loading higher data , app seems slow. Need performance improvement. 2. Worksheet entry for employees is not as much flexible 3. Leave multilevel approval is not available 4. Payroll calculations are not fully automated , need to work on that. 5. Multilevel approval is not available in any cases 6. Multi window handling is not available, Modern applications give multi window options 7. UI changes needed. Some case app seem hanging (On reports / Gang charts etc) 8. Offline Mode needed with online mode .

LAKOLE
Accounts Officer in Ghana
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Review for WebHR, Payroll Section in particular

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: WebHR is easy and helpful to control payments done and keeping records

Every part is clear, simple to understand and clearly defined.

Provident Fund is not easily editable. when a salary has been deleted and recreated, provident Fund still appear twice for the same month. We wish it comes once if it is for the same month or kindly give possibility to delete one instead of deleting the employee's whole history and start over manually. The salary payslips are all mixed up. it will be nicer if there is a slight different between the month or a clear space between monthly generated payslips. The App logs out too fast, sometimes when generating payslips and there is delay after all it does not save because the App has log me out without my acknowledgment.

Kendra
HR in USA
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

4.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: As a small-medium business, WebHR offered all the features we were looking for at the best price. The software was easy to learn, and has so much adaptability to fit your exact needs. I love the customization for employee access and access templates to allow me to give each employee just what they need. The ability to have alerts for leave requests, announcements, etc allows for the average user to not feel pressured into checking their account daily as they will get an email if something requires their attention. I have worked closely with the customer rep who has been wonderful to implement all the changes and customized pieces we needed. The standard payslip was very basic initially, but after a bit of time we now have a wonderful payslip that includes summaries for pay, deductions, taxes, and YTD totals for everything. Only complaint is that the company does take a bit more time to respond to requests, so be patient with that but it's worth the wait!

I love the ability to completely customize it. Each time I found something that didn't fit my needs, the support team was able to get us taken care of. I appreciate all the different modules, and how much you can do with 1 software package for the great price.

The customer support team is great, but takes a bit longer than I would prefer. Once they get back to you, the issue is resolved which is great.

Antwort von Verge Systems

Thanks for your review, we'll be quick with our support next time, we promise =)

Matt
Manager/Patrol Commander in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for all you HR needs

5.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: I came across this in the early stages of my business. I see it as a valuable resource for all the tools it offers. The most awesome part is the recruiting portal. I love the ease of use of the recruiting portal. I love the job portal that can be used on my website. Very professional software! I recommend it!

I love the recruiting portal I love the ease of use and the user friendly dashboard

The performance evaluation module seems a bit basic.

Antwort von Verge Systems

Thanks for the review. We recently rolled out a completely new & improved Performance Add-On module. Its very detailed and extensive module for 360 degrees performance evaluation. Please do give it a try!

Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good looking HR Management tool

4.0 vor 6 Jahren

First impression I got from this tool was the design. I am a big fan of flat design and UX in general - the the effort put into this software is great and deeply appreciated.n terms of functionality, the software does provide all needed modules, but with the way they're presented and working, I wouldn't suggest using this software for large companies, would probably be best so stick with it if your company is comprised of <250-300 employees, otherwise everything will get cluttered.

Lack of mobile access / version - that's a requirement now in 2018. UI seems somewhat cluttered when having to many employees / profiles added.

Oliver
CBO in Philippinen
Animationssoftware, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I love it!!! but you have to spend the time to set it up properly.

5.0 vor 8 Jahren

Kommentare: Hi, I run a 150 artist animation studio and it is impossible to keep track of all our artist ins and outs. Although it was a lot of work to get it set up I can from my phone anywhere in the world know who is working and who is not. it is a big job to set this up properly but really there is no another way. It is more streamline than any other option but I am telling you-you need to work to get the data in properly. Once that is in and you spend the time WOW. At a click, you can get any information about any employee. Also, the Employees can get information in real time. I have researched every HR software and you will not find anything in the price range of WEB HR that will even come close. Be prepared to work hard to implement this and you will see the dividends right away. The HR Staff has been there at ever step helping to implement WEB HR and has added features to make it work even better. I honestly love it and all the hard work was worth it. Regards
Oliver Guse
COB Tycoon Animation

Does so much best software under 1million bucks.

A lot of work to set up and it would be nice to have some access to set up your own formulas each business is different... Some add-ons are nice but seem overpriced for what they are and should be packaged with the software. Still waiting for one piece before I can use it:( Also achieving old employees would be nice if there is a better way.

Saravanakumar
Instructor in Indien

WebHr is awesome no doubt in that

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

WebHr is awesome no doubt in that, i find it very easy to view all my requirements in just a single click Thanks

But as an employee i find it very difficult to sign in as it is not easily accessible. 1. Have to Log in then the page has to be loaded 2. Need to look for the tab "Time sheet" 3. Then Attendance and 4. Last but not the least "Time Clock" and then have to submit Other than this its a user friendly and anybody can use it effectively for any organisations

Nilanthi
Kinderarten Teacher in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Mutualism within clicks away

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

The best thing about WebHR is the ease at getting to know the Daily Dose of Information with just a few clicks . Any industry can make use of this software to connect and share knowledge or ideas with each other so "Team work makes the Dream work" . Moreover its the ability to mutualise on this platform that makes us the happiest users.

Being a long term user of this software I haven't found anything least likeable on this software.

Gerina
Contract Administrator in USA

The experience was not good in the beginning, but the technology wasn't good.

3.0 vor 6 Jahren

You knew exactly how many hours you had there was no guessing and everyone was on the same page. Also, liked the fact it said my name.

WebHr was always freezing and not allowing you to clock in 2 good days out of 5, glitches need to be worked out. Suggestion: Have the software install on your desktop, this would eliminate the ipad freezing and also the frustration. The WebHr's time was either ahead or behind with all the other clocks (computer, phone etc.) Sometimes when you selected sign in it would say you are going out to lunch, sometimes WebHr would not clock you in or out and you would have to go to HR to have your time adjusted. Should not only be used for hourly but for everyone in the company holding everyone accountable.

Rijo
Technology Analyst in Indien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

WebHR is an awesome Amazon skill i used till now. Its very useful for an HR industry.

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Easy interaction of HR services using WebHR

WebHR is very interactive, smooth and nullifies the effort of an employee to use the features provided by the HR management. I will describe a use case of the skill, i usually check-in the meeting rooms which i booked in my office with the tool used for booking the room . With this skill i can ask Alexa to check in with a few seconds of effort ( room check - in feature is not enabled currently and it can be easily integrated attendance sign in feature of WebHR ). I like WebHR skill and suggested my management to leverage Alexa skills to office employees for their tension free interaction and usage of HR services.

I would like to know how the attendance sign in feature is working the peers with more than one employee, Scenario : if my team has one Alexa, how will it work for signing in attendance for more than a employee. I think, It can be rectified by asking Alexa to sign in and Alexa asking employee name followed by any authentication to successfully sign in the employee to the office/tool.

Parkash
Manager F&A in Pakistan
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

An Easy Way To Manage Human Resource

4.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: We are using WebHR since last three years, practically, we found it very useful in all aspects of HR management, it's features and reporting structure enable our core team to have a look on the entire day to day business by a single click. It's cloud based and can be use in any corner of world.

Almost All, specifically time management and accuracy of reports

Recruitment process i.e shortlisitng of candidates module should have more clarifications

Ali
Head of HR in Pakistan
Einzelhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

WebHR is among one of the best software i have ever seen in my HR Career, It is so user friendly !

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: So far its very good !

Web-HR is a friendly software which keep us updated, What is happening around with regard to employee attendance / time keeping and keep the data accessible by one click as and when required. Best Part is its interface and employee statistical dashboard!

Payroll area needs improvement and needs to just like excel view.

Muhammad
Accountant in Pakistan
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Its nice portal having helpful features for organization & User

4.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: as a employee we are updated regarding our record of during employment .

I liked the social contact of employees, and record of an employee data like wage Slips Leave record always updated and can be extracted any time, employee appraisal suggestions, ETC

it has many good features but I would notified regarding the theme & look of the software its not user friendly because, i have an examples. notification will mark manually as read, it was not logged in it is automatically log out during refresh.

Parul
Leads - Team Leader in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Immobilien, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Cloud based Software , easy to use ,manage documents, time and attendance, performance can be judged

4.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: leaves are monitored correctly , attendance time frame you can see , any new changes happened in the company , it will be announced and updated in the CRM. Any person if you want to search , you can search in the Web HR, with their phone extensions and email ID .
entire profile you can update in the software , if any new opening walks in the company , atleast recruitment team can view it!

one click you''ll get the entire information about the person, for small things you don't have to run behind HR. I am totally satisfied with their time and leave management module as it's user friendly. the best about webHR is their customer support always ready to assist and troubleshoot any issue as quickly as possible.user friendly!!

one thing i dont like about the software is if you want to search anything why you need to search only with the person name. It should be designation as well.