Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über New Relic

Die New-Relic-Softwareanalyse bieten Transparenz und Einblicke in die Anwendungsleistung, das Kundenerlebnis und den Geschäftserfolg.

Erfahre mehr über New Relic

It is a well known software so everyone have heard about it and probably use it. And also there are a lot of tutorials from the website or from community.

The designers and developers are clearly bad or mediocre.

Bewertungen zu New Relic

4.2
4.2
4.5
4.0

8.2/10

New Relic hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 178 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie New Relic bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Arjun
Arjun
Founder in USA

Seamless APM Setup and Heroku Integration

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I went from having no APM solution to having a full-fledged monitoring system in mere minutes. New Relic's streamlined setup process and Heroku integration allowed me to start monitoring and optimizing my application's performance almost instantly. I mean, seriously, you can't beat that kind of efficiency.

Setting up New Relic for my application was a walk in the park. With just a few clicks and some configuration, I was able to get the APM goodness flowing. And the integration with Heroku? Oh boy, it couldn't have been smoother. New Relic and Heroku make a dream team, providing valuable insights into application performance without any hassle or headache.

let's talk about the UI. It's functional, no doubt, but it could use a bit of a facelift to enhance the user experience. A simpler and more intuitive interface would make navigating through the various monitoring features a joy. New Relic, take note: a clean and user-friendly UI can go a long way in keeping us users engaged and productive.

Einzelhandel, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Good Tooling

5.0 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: Really good technical product, but for large enterprise environments the licence model is causing problems, it's user based

Synthetic checks and alerts are very well and teams can get there information to troubleshoot their applications

- Pricing and user Licence model, every year it's changing his pricing model and usage model - Frontend Monitoring

Keith
Project Manager in USA
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good tool for project management

5.0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: I have been able to manage my company's projects with ease.

What a great tool! I love the user interface as it is so friendly. The pricing is also cheap. It requires so less training.

It is working great. I have no issues using this tool.

Dylan
Dylan
Founder, Engineer in USA
Internet, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Worse each year

2.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I've used New Relic for 6+ years across 3 different companies including my own. Overall they seem to be going downhill each year, sadly along with many tech companies now. Seem to be entrenched in their industry, trying to hound customers for more money each year, but simultaneously providing less value and no innovation. Meanwhile, many other companies provide many of their features with higher quality and for free. I've recently switched some things to AWS and other services because they are cheaper and more reliable.

Has monitoring specific to the programming languages and database servers that we use

Cost is extremely high compared to the value of the service being provided. Many of the features can be found on other platforms for free or cheap. The designers and developers are clearly bad or mediocre. Entire platform is wrought with bugs and decisions about UI and configuration that make no sense and do not actually help the users of the product. They have done multiple revamps of the UI, which I am actually totally fine with in general because I am happy to learn new things, but they simply have not been improvements. Just a reshuffling, often with added work required from me for no benefit, plus features that no longer work. Even lowest tier email support apparently requires paying more than $2000 per year. I was legitimately astounded when I discovered this. I already pay through the nose for this software, and when I tried to file a support request they informed me I had to post in the community. Really??? $2000 per year isn't enough to respond to one measly email support request? I give email support for free for all of my customers, even ones who don't pay, because I legitimately want to make my products as good as possible.

Allyson
Senior staff engineer in Deutschland
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Performance Monitoring Paradigm

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I noticed a sudden increase in response times for one of my application endpoints. With New Relic, I was able to drill down into the root cause, discovering that it was due to a database query that needed optimization.

I least liked about New Relic is its pricing structure, which can be complex to understand and may become expensive as my monitoring needs grow.

Leon
Managing Director in Niederlande
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for tracking the performance and health of our platform

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I am using the web interface and the app multiple times a day to quickly see how the application is performing. The notifications in case of disruptions are convenient and very helpful.

It's clean and simple to setup and gives a great dashboard which helps get a quick overview of the performance of our SaaS application.

When using multiple modules on a bigger infrastructure it can get quite expensive. However we only use the basic version which gives us all the info we need.

Daniel
Daniel
Technical Lead in UK
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A Great Observability platform

4.0 letztes Jahr

We set up New Relic as we needed a observability platform that we could use to Troubleshoot infrastructure, view logs and use the synthetics to monitor our website's performance and availability.after going through a POC trial of using the tool we were very happy with the results and decided to do a 2 year deal with New Relic as it will help with our introduction and roll out of microservices.

Some of the UI could be improved compared to the competitors to display information. Also the synthetics editors on other sites are slightly better with the ability to record what you want the synthetic to do rather than writing all the code yourself.

Designer in USA
Design, Selbstständig

New Relic Offers Simple-to-Set-Up Server Monitoring

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: New Relic is a great product/service that is extremely powerful and easy to use. They even have iOS/Android apps to stay up-to-date on server stats while away from your desk.

I love how easy it was to get the New Relic agent installed on my Digital Ocean server. Within minutes it was piping in data to their dashboard.

Making sense of the mountain of data is challenging. It takes time and effort to figure out what all the data means and how it can be useful to your organization. It is well worth the effort though.

Yeamin
Senior DevOps Engineer in Australien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good Observability Tool

4.0 vor 8 Monaten

Kommentare: NewRelic is a market leader in providing Alerting and monitoring of business critical servers in the Cloud.

- Clearly understandable alerting and metrics rules - Alerts can be set using specific query language called NRQL - Easy integration with messaging tools like Splunk and paging tools like OpsGenie.

- Log aggregation capabilities were not very enhanced.

keerthi
Product owner in USA
Computer-Software, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

New relic is perfect for monitoring

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: Happy with the product overall and it has a good user interface and easy to use

New relic has many features for active monitoring and getting access is pretty easy. Configuring and using the alerts to get the application insights is really good

Maybe improvement to the monitoring in terms of code logs can be helpful for the developers

Joseph
Senior Experience specialist in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5’001–10’000 Mitarbeiter

Best tool for APM , browser , mobile , synthetic and infrastructure monitoring

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Amazing experience and great tool for any large enterprise to monitor their applications in one place and identify any anomaly without delay

New relic provides good KPIs 1) 4xx , 5xx and response time in application 2) CPU and memory usage in infrastructure 3) Mobile app crash and http error rate4) Browser performance metrics5) synthetic test availability

It can improve more on distributed tracing

Happy
Software Engineer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Best full stack observability tool

5.0 vor 12 Monaten

Kommentare: One of the best tool I have came across.

Best Things About New Relic:Application Performance Monitoring (APM)Infrastructure MonitoringReal-Time InsightsEnd-to-End VisibilityAlerting and NotificationsIntegration and CompatibilityData Visualization and DashboardsScalability and FlexibilityInsightful Reports and AnalyticsDevOps Collaboration

Limited Free PlanData Retention PoliciesSupport Response TimesIntegration Limitations

Mahipal Singh
Software Engineer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

New Relic One Review

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: With the help of the Real-Time Monitoring feature, we keep our business application online.

Real-time monitoring and application performance management are the best feature which I like most in this application. With the help of Real-Time monitoring, the team will get informed by the system if anything goes wrong in the system like the system down. So, the team can quickly fix the issue and make the system online. Application Performance management helps developers to know where they have to focus in the system to make the system more efficient, reliable and scalable.

As of now, I don't have anything which I don't like in this software. We keep exploring the available functionality in the New Relic.

Ben
CTO / Co-founder in USA

Can't live without it

5.0 vor 8 Jahren

Kommentare: New Relic provides much-needed visibility and monitoring for our application's performance. With a ton of insights into how the elements of our application interact, New Relic has helped us tune the experience for our users and identify potentially disastrous issues before they become problems. Pricing is can be a challenge, though. If you have a highly distributed server model, their per-server pricing can be prohibitive. As long you fit in their model, it really can save your hide and help your business.

New Relic is a critical part of our infrastructure and has saved our hide on several occasions. Very flexible Easy to get started and use Basic server monitoring is included with application monitoring - really nice Tons of integrations If you have a problem, you will get support - it may take a while to find the right person, but you can even talk to the engineers who built the part of their service you are using.

We've had a ton of reps we've dealt with - very little continuity Though the base features are great, it's easy to spend a LOT of extra money on other features. Sometimes it feels like one of those "free-to-play" games where you are tempted to spend money at every turn.

Software für die Automobilindustrie, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

New Relic is an enterprise ready tool for your arsenal

4.0 vor 12 Monaten

Kommentare: Good experience, if you can afford it.

It’s got lots of features that enterprise companies are begging for. Incidents and alerts are some of the main features that they push. The metrics they support are industry leading and they’re driving them.

The charts don’t drill down, and NRQL is a little hard to read. New Relic is very expensive.

Monitoring for Applications and Systems

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: We like and use New Relic, but it is no longer our only monitoring solution, as we need to use several tools to hit all of the needs that it once hit on its own.

New Relic provides great insight into what our applications are doing in real time, from traffic through to code timings.

New Relic's business model has gotten in the way of their product. Several features we used daily were sunset and their replacements were hidden behind new billing models. In the time since we have started using New Relic we have paid no less, but lost several features.

IT Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Too many changes, too much reliance on community support

3.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I really want to like this software, but find that they are constantly giving me reasons for concern. It may do well at feature we don't use, but is cumbersome and constantly changing.

New Relic is easy to implement and has an active community.

They are constantly changing the way the software works, deprecating features for improved features. Which is good but requires constant changes. Their documentation is often out of date because of these changed. I once found an error in their documentation as part of a support case and they asked me to update their documentation. Support is slow and not the most helpful.

Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

New Relic Review

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Perfect for staying on top of your software and monitoring everything going on with your application and code. Easy setup with AWS, alerts if ever major errors, and logs all errors to specific areas of your codebase.

User permissions were a bit of an issue for us for a little while but we ended up resolving. Setup was easy for the most part, but it still took a little more time than expected.

Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great tool - big learning curve

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

New Relic has given our company great insight into the health of our services. We have been able to be more proactive in finding issues and resolving them before our client's notice

As a user, it is a bit tough to learn and understand. Extensive complex features make it really tough to learn and understand everything. I pretty much only have an understanding of the graphs i need to know

Mariano
Project Leader in Argentinien
Computer-Software, 5’001–10’000 Mitarbeiter

The best software to feel calm being productive

5.0 vor 7 Jahren

Awesome metrics for your live application (website, apis, etc.). You can be safe that your are going to get all the information, the alerts and the dashboards you need to monitor your application, and your infrastructure.

It is difficult to find a flaw. The customer support is great. The free version is very limited. But you can start tasting the great solution New Relic

Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Worry Free Preformance Monitoring

4.0 vor 6 Jahren

Offers nice clean visualizations on performance metrics. The intuitive UI makes it simple to drill down to a more detailed view of the recorded metrics.

Pity it doesn't offer network performance monitoring on routers, switches etc. It would be a great addition to hardware performance monitoring.

Yuko
Senior Software Engineer in USA

Great server monitoring software

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, New Relic One is a great server monitoring software. It's great that you can be notified when server resources are low and that you can dig into logs when issues occur.

You can configure to monitor various servers, such as SQL servers, service fabric servers, and so on. You can zoom into a certain date and time, and see if the issue occurred because there was not enough CPU or memory. You can configute to be notified when CPU/memory goes below the amount you specified via email, mobile push notifications etc.

It took me sometime to figure out if the time displayed is our timezone or the server timezone.

Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Profile your app in production

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

NewRelic makes it very easy to profile your app in production without affecting the app performance. Sometimes, some performance related issues only occur in a specific environment and it is hard to find them in development environment. With NewRelic it is not only possible to detect performance related issues but also pin point the exact location in your code that is responsible for that issue. Their other popular service is NewRelic Servers which make it easy to monitor overall server performance.

Too pricey for small teams and startups.

Navjot
Navjot
Sr. Software Engineer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great analytic tool for non technical

3.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: If you are familiar with powershell scripts you can generate reports on your own and really don't need analytic tool.

Great analytic tool if you are non-technical. They provide a fully fledged online portal to get server infrastructure details, web call details, SQL queries details.

New relic internally calls powershell scripts & sql queries to generate reports which consumes CPU on its own.

Mike
Lead Backend Engineer in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

NewRelic is great performance monitoring software

4.0 vor 6 Jahren

NewRelic has the best tools to monitor performance on applications and servers. Their query language also allows you to create beautiful sets of data.

NewRelic's price is a bit of a stretch for a start up and should only be considered for established companies. Their error monitoring also isn't that great compared to something like Sentry.