Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über ClientPoint

ClientPoint, ehemals Paperless Proposal. Erhalte höhere Abschlussraten, kürzere Verkaufszyklen und blitzschnelle Angebotserstellung.

Erfahre mehr über ClientPoint

Working with Laurence and his team has been such a positive experience. They delivered as promised... on time and made integration easy.

I am giving the benefit of the doubt, but my proposals look bad. The pagination and graphics get thrown out of alignment and I can't seem to override or correct in local edit.

Bewertungen zu ClientPoint

4.6
4.7
4.4
4.3

9.1/10

ClientPoint hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 159 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie ClientPoint bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Jay
Jay
Marketing Strategist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ClientPoint > PandaDoc

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Outside of those few cons, it's been great and very easy for us to comment back and forth with prospects and send professional

The developer team had pre-made templates Which I could choose from. Can you also get lifetime analytics that allow you to see when and where someone opened your Proposal, how long they spent on each page, and you get text notifications when they do so that you can reach out in live-time Once I did they built out my proposal for me based on what I was already using in PDF form. They walked me through a couple steps on how to do everything and they've been very hands-on.

While you can sign documents, they don't have an integration with docusign, you have to use one of the other native software. There also is no way to accept payments directly from within a proposal you have to balance the client out somewhere else

Antwort von ClientPoint

Hi Jay, we're so happy that you are delighted with ClientPoint. We recognize that each of our clients is unique and we find it best to take a more hands-on approach. We also appreciate your feedback and will share this with our product team as we continue to innovate.

Jeff
President in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for business!

5.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: ClientPoint has proven to be an exceptionally valuable tool for our business. As a platform designed to streamline client interactions and presentations, it has helped us enhance our client communication and sales presentation delivery.

Ease of use and customizability.

Cant think of any cons.

vor 2 Wochen

Thank you so much for your positive review.

Tom
DIRECTOR OF SALES in USA
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good and Bad

3.0 vor 8 Jahren

Kommentare: Great for keeping track of proposals, however very slow some days. We do about 30 proposals per day on paperless.

Keeping track of proposals/ easy to organize/ finding old proposals

Inconsistent quality/ daily we still have to do paper proposals/ signature hard for customers to understand/ server very slow sometimes/ takes to long going from page to page

Antwort von ClientPoint

Tom, Thank you for taking the time out to review our product. Glad to know you like it. Could you please send in a email to [email protected] detailing the exact changes you need? The issues you mentioned should not be there. We would love to work with you on your Library Optimization so you do not come across the mentioned issues anymore. Thanks, Rahat

chris
pres in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

CP Review

4.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Exceptionsl. one of the great things is the customer support. [sensitive content hidden] has been nothing short of phenomenol. SHe is knowledgeable and extremely couteous and well spoken

Like the organization of the proposal Like the Template ability

It can be slow. We would like it to be faster

vor 2 Wochen

Thank you for your review!

Zack
Zack
Director of Inside Sales in USA

Makes producing Quotes on the go simple and easy. The quickest proposal I have ever created.

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

The ability to open my laptop and send a proposal to my customer almost immediately. Unlike my competition, I can send my proposal before leaving the customers parking lot. Support (when needed) is always quick and easy.

Load time of web based software. Sometime it takes a few minutes to save a created page. This happens on a fairly regular basis.

Bernardett
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE in Mexiko
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Client Point is AWESOME!

5.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Client Point saved us time and simplified our prospect follow-up process. Centralizing all our business information in one place has been immensely beneficial. Additionally, the analytics feature has enabled us to measure our performance effectively.

The dashboard customization options are somewhat limited. While it provides basic personalization features, it doesn't allow for extensive tailoring to specific user preferences or needs.

Thanks for your review!

Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ClientPoint - Congratulations You Just Got Four Hours Back in Your Busy Work Day!!

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Me and my sales reps now have more time in our day to focus on generating revenue being that we have four to six extra hours that was previously spend on sales proposals.

I love the fact that ClietPoint reduces the time it takes to produce an impactful business proposal. Before ClientPoint me and my team were allocating four to six hours to produce a sales proposal and now we leverage the software to produce proposals in barely ten minutes!

As a result of ClientPoint being so impactful and enabling, the stakeholders more times than not are reaching out to the sales team about ClientPoint. It is so amazing that it actually shifts their focus away from our teams' initiative of selling and produces curiosity as to what proposal system we are using.

Christy
Director of Operations and Business Development in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Seamless proposal generation and management

5.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

The ease of use, historical record, tracking, quick generation, [sensitive content hidden] is an outstanding associate for your company.

No cons, it’s a great product. The customer service is excellent

Thanks for your review

Federico
Federico
Founder and Senior Copywriter in Argentinien
Quelle: GetApp

See who's opened your proposal and what they've seen

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

I hate writing proposals. Absolutely hate it. Paperless Proposal helps me craft new proposals in minutes, using templates and a file library that keeps all my content at hand. The best part is I can easily share it with clients and then keep track of who's opened the document and who hasn't. This helps me follow up with them and understand what makes them buy or not.

I'd like to see improvements in the way you search for docs in the media library. Could be way simpler and faster.

Jen
Director of Marketing and Business Development in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ClientPoint Review

4.0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Excellent training and customer service. Quick turnaround times on modification requests. Loved working with Asma!

Fairly extensive training process. Unable to modify customizable fields without assistance.

vor 2 Wochen

Thank you for your review!

monique
asset protection in USA

One of the best programs you could use if you are in the sales department and call leads

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Paperless proposals is a awesome program for creating proposals and sending them via email and than they returned signed by new client and a start date is created.

Paperless proposals lets me keep track of all my new leads I create and I could put in all my notes pertaining to each specific phone. Paperless allows you to create proposals for potential new clients and send them via email. Once the client receives proposal they could look it over and electronically sign it and send it back and done. No more bulky packets or having through all thasy

I think it would be that much better if after you entered your notes for a specific client you were able to set a reminder of date and time someone requests for you to reach out to them and follow up so that way you are not wearing out your welcome and they would probably appreciate it also.I dont have anything negative to say about it. It has little quirks that happen here and there but not to often and it fixes it self anyway

Mercedes
Adminstrative Assistant in USA

Paperless is a great way to track potential and new clients.

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Paperless is very easy to access. It gives several options for walking through each step to better help you navigate. It also helps track the amount of revenue from each client before or after they accept your proposal. The best and only way to track clients for current and future contracts.

Recently paperless updated to a nee version. At version just like any new program it was a little hard to navigate but in no time I was navigating through like there wasnt even an update.

Owen
President in USA

Took our new client presentations to a new level

5.0 vor 7 Jahren

Allows us to gauge our clients interest In our presentations. Super fast delivery . Being first to the line is often the difference between success & failure. A major marketing benefit for any growing organization.

There is no mobile app. I would like to report writing capabilities improved & forecasting capability needs improvement.

Antwort von ClientPoint

Owen, you're going to love the new Thunder Experience UI with new trend, pipeline, status and activity reports. You will be trained on this by your administrator this month.

Steve
Administrator in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great user interface and customer service

5.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: Easy to use, less paper of course, tracking proposals in their pipeline. Stats for keeping track of everything from different market types, regions, average prices, individual sales team won/lost ratios, etc.

Simple to use and set up. Creates professional proposals in minutes that can be revised easily if necessary.

Certain file type modifications need to be uploaded or modified on the developer side. However, they are super quick to respond sometimes within 10-15 minutes of an email.

Carol
Vice President in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

This is the absolute best proposal software ever. My proposals are professional, easy to understand.

5.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: A professional proposal at a cost effective price. This is also part of our green initiative to eliminate paper.

The ramp up is very quick. The software is amazingly easy to use. The customer support is extremely quick and accurate. They are also helpful and willing to modify certain aspects with no problems. I can't say enough good things about the customer support.

Mike
COO in USA
, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Made us a lot more effiecient!

5.0 vor 8 Jahren

Kommentare: We hesitated for a long time about using Paperless proposal but once we decided to give it a try and discovered how robust it is and easy to use, we will never go back. It has made preparing and presenting proposals much faster, more standardized, and more efficient. Our customers now have the option to easily access a digital copy of the proposal.

I like that all the parts of the proposal are in the library and are easy to use in customizing the proposal to the type of customer. The key word is easy.

The only "con" is really not a con, just part of the process. Having to fill up the library and get everything ready was a challenging process but well worth it once it is done. You may being better prepared than we were so it may not be a big deal. They are VERY helpful along the way.

Antwort von ClientPoint

Mike, Thank you for taking the time out to review our product. Glad to know you like it. Thanks again for all your kind words, Rahat

Sandra
Account Executive in USA

Used the system to submit 95% of estimates to clients/prospects. Very well received!

5.0 vor 7 Jahren

The system is extremely easy to use and gives a more formal approach when sending to customers. Also liked the feature where you could see when the clients opened or looked at.

Didn't connect with our internal system. At times, some of the steps seemed repetitive and wished it would have connected better.

Antwort von ClientPoint

Our new Thunder Experience UI is much easier to use and more intuitive. You will be trained on this from your administrator this month.

Dylan
Outside Sales in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Very user friendly with a massive number of features

Kommentare: My average monthly sales have doubled with Paperless insight

I love the ability to know when the proposal has been opened, what was viewed and for how long. Paperless has more features that I could possibly use.

I disliked the user interface before, but the recently revamped the entire interface and it is quite impressive. The site does need a strong internet connection or may run very slow.

Beckie
Vice President in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Product!

5.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: Since we have started using Paperless Proposal it has saved us a lot of time and money. We are able to generate bids faster than ever before. We are still learning some of the in's and out's of Paperless Proposal and are constantly amazed at things we can include in our proposals. My favorite function is the fact that we can include a video with our proposals.

How easy it is to use.

That you have to pay for each user

Business Development Manager in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Paperless review by a new user

5.0 vor 8 Jahren

Kommentare: I have not previously used Paperless but with my current company it is a tool that is encouraged and truly quite necessary. I find that the program works seamlessly with the processes we utilize to stand out from the rest of our competition.

The ease of use in uploading, editing, and bringing together the various segments of our message and providing that in an easy to use online portal.

I am not a fan of the way that the site requires me to change the settings for approved, pending, etc. each time I click out and back in to manage my proposals. I of course may be taking some redundant steps but have not found a way around this yet.

Antwort von ClientPoint

Michael, Thank you for taking the time out to review our product. Glad to know you like it. We are working on a automated workflow. Once it goes live you wont have to manually change the proposal state. Thanks for your kind words, Rahat

Brian
Inspector in USA
Landwirtschaft, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Uspest inspector

4.0 vor 8 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall a very good product, seems to have some server issues and lagging hang up on processing documents but overall use is good

Antwort von ClientPoint

Brain, Thank you for taking the time out to review our product. Glad to know you like it. We usually have server downtime during our occasional maintenance windows which are strategically scheduled during the weekend midnights with prior notification to our clientele. Other than those if you face server issue some other time then please contact [email protected] Thanks, Rahat

joseph
sales in USA

I love using Paperless Proposal

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Paperless is the best software out there it is very user, and environmentally safe to use. It called also be integrated with other employees so everyone gets notified and is up to date on information at same time.

it lets you do contracts, and proposals via email no more using up paper, or time all day everyday. It files and keeps track of all your business you use it for and you can also add your notes regarding last communication. Very user friendly

It takes a little bit of time to learn how to change over to paperless without having a professional introduce and go over everything with you but once you have it is very easy and convenient to use. Recommend to everyone

Stephanie
Rental Display Consultant
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Paperless Proposal for Rental Sales Application

4.0 vor 12 Jahren

Kommentare: I really like how easy this is to use and feel that clients appreciate the overall presentation format. Especially useful for my position as I do not meet face to face with clients as they are nationwide. This is a medium in which I can add a personal touch with the opening/closing video.

Great way to present, manage and track proposals for clients. Really like the features that show you who viewed the proposal and how long they spent on each page. Great database for proposal files and really like the video feature.

After uploading new files and previewing them in the proposal you can fit the page width or height, however this is not uniquely saved and applied to individual pages. This can cause distortion of certain files if they are not "fit" indivdually. Perhaps this could be a new option.

Antwort von ClientPoint

Stephanie, Great point. We will put on our development roadmap the ability to save fit width or height as a default. Thanks, Zebulon Evans CTO PaperlessProposal.com

Jeff
VP Sales in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Paperless Proposal A Great Product And Company To Work With

5.0 vor 8 Jahren

Kommentare: Great product. Very easy to build custom proposals with videos. Building customer proposals allows us to stand out vs. our competition.

Ease of use and adding videos to make proposals stand out.

none

Antwort von ClientPoint

Jeff, Thank you for taking the time out to review our product. Glad to know you like it. Thanks for your kind words, Rahat

Nick
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Knowledge is KING

4.0 vor 12 Jahren

Kommentare: Highly recommend.

Interface is simple and there is nothing better than getting a text message to let me know that someone is reading an old proposal I sent them. That is powerful, time your call right and you just brought a cold lead back to life.

I think the only thing that might hold it back is when clients have to enter their email to view the proposal. If there was a way to imbed that info in the link so they wouldn't have to enter their email that would be great. Some people can be finicky about taking that step to get to the proposal.

Antwort von ClientPoint

Nick, We have on our roadmap an option to not prompt the prospect for their email address. We do this because a lot of times the proposal will be delivered to a gatekeeper and then forwarded around the organization. We want to provide you with contact information for all of those people. Thanks, Zeb Evans CTO, Paperless Proposal