Filtern nach:

Über Asana

Asana bietet eine äußerst einfache Art und Weise, um die gesamte Arbeit deines Teams zu organisieren und zu verwalten. Erfahre, warum mehr als 8.000 Kunden Asana mit 4,5 von 5 Sternen bewerten.

Erfahre mehr über Asana

Zeigt 10’133 Bewertungen

Hafizah S.
Hafizah S.
Assistant Manager Business Development in Malaysia
Telekommunikation, 1’001-5’000 Mitarbeiter

My opinion on Asana

Asana is undoubtedly one of the most significant project management tools available. I appreciate that you can not only establish a project and delegate subtasks to coworkers and designate deadlines. This guarantees that everybody understands their roles and when their obligations are due. Additionally, the task dependencies feature facilitates workflow by allowing you to identify a job as awaiting completion of another. This feature helps keep complicated projects on track by ensuring that the excellent work is completed on time and that no job is holding the project back. Timelines, bespoke layouts, and custom fields are also appealing to me.

My company has been using Asana for over 2 years, and it's been nothing but phenomenal for us. It's been fantastic all around, dramatically increasing my team's productivity by making our team communication simple. In all honesty, I can't think of anything negative to say about Asana. It is simply outstanding software.

Suhaila S.
Suhaila S.
Frontend Web Developer in Malaysia
Unterhaltung, 1’001-5’000 Mitarbeiter

Set task priority easily

Kommentare: Getting task and project organized is very easy to do with this software. The messenger hub really helping me and my team to communicate better in discussing and sharing files with each other. Overall, all my experience with this software are great so far.

I really love that that i can manage my team task and project collaboration to be more organized and quickly tracking the project progress percentage. The timeline for the project can be set ahead of time so we won't missing the due date for the project. Repetitive daily task also one of the best feature that can be done with this software.

I need to use other solution for managing a complex project, as Asana can only handle a basic project and missing feature like project budgeting and project timeline. Some of the tools is too confusing too us, and i had abandon it completely as i can find workaround to make it work, even after contacting for a support from customer support.

Sim F.
Mobile Marketing in Deutschland
Unterhaltung, 501-1’000 Mitarbeiter

Perfect Project Management Software

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We could easily organize a small team with Asana, create sub task of larger projects and assign responsibilities.

Very easy to use and understand Versatile in its functionalities Good templates for 1:1 or any other possibility to organize your tasks with your manager or team Good free functionality Lifesaving reminders! And unicorn rewards for finishing tasks

It is not as userfriendly when trying to attach pictures / files, as other programs. Not everything can be dragged an dropped. Sometimes it is a bit fiddly when trying to move tasks to other groups

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Trello und Jira

Warum Asana gewählt wurde: Asana is more versatile than trello boards for organizing. Asana even has the same functinality + many others

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Asana: Most easy to use Good prior experience

Aliz G.
Aliz G.
Program Manager Junior in Mexiko
Computer-Hardware, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Good Startup Project Management Tool

Kommentare: It was a very good tool to use, highly user friendly, quite effective and very visually attractive. This tool is great for startups in my opinion and the price is fair for the features it has.

I like how user friendly it is, the aesthetics (looks), it's very neat and colorful at the same time, it provides a good option for organization and I think it's a good tool for startups, it makes planning, task assignment, tracking and registering much easier.

I think the software is amazing but it lacks some features seen on more robusts tools such as Zoho Projects, still, this tool can integrate with other small tools that can give you access to Gantt Charts or timelines, etc. The problem is you have to pay for those additional integrations.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: monday.com

Warum Asana gewählt wurde: Because Excel can work but it's easier to get human errors due to the tool manipulation, the Asana features allow you to have a better control over what's been planned, it sends you alerts and allow you to tag users, chat with them directly over a task or a file, attach files to a specific task or subtask, which you can''t easily do in Excel, and also user interface is much better in Asana.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Microsoft Excel

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Asana: For the price and the features, when I tried the free version I felt much more comfortable with this tool than the others.

Prathamesh M.
Account manager IT applications in USA
Einzelhandel, 1’001-5’000 Mitarbeiter

Asana an efficient and effective tool for project management

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall experience, this software stands out to be the best software for project management. It helps manage milestones as well as people. It helps track down backlogs and issues in the project and helps build a process streamline towards completing the project. Excellent tool to manage time and tasks.

Features are most likeable feature of this software. Creating projects, adding milestones, adding, and tracking tasks is efficient and easy and is very doable. Tracking activities on individual level and reporting backlogs and lags are efficient using this software. Reports are easily made using project templates and can be shared between different parties. Overall, Asana provides excellent project management capabilities to users and employees.

Frequent version updates are particularly challenging for any organization to address. Updates have sync issues with other systems, which leads to integration issues. The second issue is with customer support, which is slow and requires multiple calls to fix an issue. This process takes lot of time to understand the issue further leading to more deals in fixing the issue.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Trello und Jira

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Asana: Asana gives better customization options compared to other tools, it has extensive set of features and an interactive dashboard to manage work. From project management perspective it is easy to handle deadline and project streamline from the dashboard. Other alternates were expensive and required additional payment for these features.

Nitin S.
Nitin S.
Senior Graphics Designer in Indien
Grafikdesign, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Helpul team collaborator and task management tool for startups

Kommentare: Asana is an excellent collaboration tool for helping teams manage all kind of tasks. Although when you start using asana its bit confusing and need time to learn features. But its flexibility and vast capabilities are well worth learning it initially to get started. As it is not a resource management tool we cannot expect it to be a traditional full scale project management platform. It is excellent tool for startups.

Most of the softwares don't have much features in free version but Asana is much better than those as it provides plenty of useful features like task scheduler, free mail notifications, unlimited teams, messaging, activity logs, file storage, multiple project views and much more. For a startup less than 20 users team can use it forever for free. You can also integrate it with other tracking tool without paying anything. There are many advanced features which helps you can use to automate your normal task assigning.

Foremost important drawback to use this software is we cannot use this properly on mobile devices. We cannot be able to assign single task to multiple users, it allows one task one user. Sometimes emails bombarding annoys users but we can disable the notification selectively on asana settings.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Trello und Zoho Projects

Warum Asana gewählt wurde: Dashboard view is simple, easy to understand and allows me a faster way of project management with asana. Other tools may also have this flexibility but I found asana much better.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Trello

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Asana: First thing is vast features availability in their fermium plan that is really affordable for any startup who have small teams and do not wan spend money on just management.

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Project Manager in USA

Easiest Project Management Tool

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I've tried using other tools for project/task management and Asana has been the one that has stuck with me. I love it's functionality, the access to reports, etc. 10/10 a great product.

I really enjoy how this is truly a very simple software to use for a single user and for collaborating as team. It's perfect for helping me have a clear oversight over what my department leaders are working on!

This is very company specific, but, I wish that it had a simple integration with Jira or GitHub so I could have a more in depth task tracking management for my Software Development team. Other than that, it's still a great software!!

Imanol alfonso P.
Imanol alfonso P.
CTO in Spanien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for beginners

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I let my staff use this to manage task and minor projects. To manage it project i prefer JIRA

Very easy to use. Very good tool for people that manage project outside the IT sector.

Is very flexible but in my normal workflows i need restrictions. You can modify everything when you want and this isnt good always.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Jira und Notion

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Asana: Easy to use for beginner teams. Is a good tool for non it people

Tijana G.
Tijana G.
Graphic Designer in USA
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Amazing!

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, amazing experience and very customizable to anyone's project. You can use it for many different things.

Asana has a beautiful UI which is why I decided to check it out but the functionality is right up there with other expensive project management tools, if not better.

Assigning tasks to people is sometimes not as user friendly as I would like. I switched from trello and this is one thing I liked better on trello.

Edwin O.
Edwin O.
Administrative Assistant in Kenia

Perfect software for project management

Kommentare: It is exemplary perfect since it encompasses more features needed in project management. It has a good interface and it has enabled work on projects faster and easily

Its graphical user interface is simple and friendly with more components related to project development. Another thing I like is its free plan, this free plan has more components and features for one to learn from before deciding to subscribe to the long term options. You can integrate this application with restricted applications and also this application can accommodate large organizations. Lastly is based on group collaboration, it is perfect since users can not only assign tasks to members but also set priorities for those tasks.

While this application has more important features compared to basecamp, it can be technical for someone to use. It is somehow limited in that you can't assign work on multiple users. I don't have much negative about this software up to now since I have not used it for a long time.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Trello

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Asana: The reason why I chose asana is because it has more features even if it is more technical than Trello.

Rick K.
Director in USA
Immobilien, 501-1’000 Mitarbeiter

Asana Most helpful in Project Management

4 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: I have used several project management software and this is the tool that seems to be most popular and functional with cross functional teams. Very few hiccups in the user experience. There are more expensive softwares with many more functions...but Asana is very proficient to get the job done for small and large teams or organizations

Asana is a great collaboration tool that helps teams work well together on integrated fronts and many different tasks. It has a lot of flexibility/customizations capabilities. It has a free plan to start with..but once you get into it..you see the value of buying a more advanced option.

a bit confusing at first for some...but once you spend time with it...it makes sense

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Jira

Warum Asana gewählt wurde: Smartsheet not as capable

Zuvor genutzte Software: Smartsheet

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Asana: Options

Antonia C.
Digital Marketing Manager in Italien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

best option for those who want a free tool

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I think Asana is one of the best project management tool for a one person especially in its free plan. I speed up my work a lot during the time I was using Asana, and it also helped me to collaborate with two team mates. But when it comes to make a step higher (for example if you need a proper collaboration with your team or if you want to customize it better) the paid plan is not so cheap and it offers less than other tools.

A couple of years ago I totally fell in love with Asana for it's white background and the cleanliness of its interface. I'd say "nomen omen": it's easy to focus on your work and feel a sense of peace while working with Asana.

Time tracking is a critical part in my job and I didn't like the integrated tool in Asana (there was only Harvest at the time, now ther's Toggl which is much better).

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Trello und Notion

Warum Asana gewählt wurde: Trello is too confusing and there are less customization opportunities. For examples it miss a calendar view on the free plan which is, in my opinion, a fundamental of the project management

Zuvor genutzte Software: Trello

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Asana: It has a great free plan and it's really easy to learn

Giovanni M.
Business Development Specialist in Philippinen
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very Useful and Affordable Project Management Software

Kommentare: My overall experience as a Business Development Specialist using Asana is really great. It was introduced to me and my colleague back in October of 2020. We are able to consolidate all of our task progress reports from many spreadsheets and offline notepads. We are able to spend more on planning our strategy and action plans because of lots of time that we are able to save with this business tool. It’s a good software I can recommend for both starters and existing companies who're struggling with project management and task assignments. Even beginners can easily adapt to this because of tips appearing on the screen, I believe those are really designed as tutorials for new users. The only thing is that we haven’t tried yet if it works if there will be 10 or more collaborators.

-Easily pull-up my assigned task and my colleagues tasks in one work-space -It serve as Masterlist for all of the tasks assigned to me and to my co-worker by our superiors -On management perspective, you can easily check and find the specific persons/members assigned on projects and each task within.

-There is a chance that some users may find its user interface non-user friendly and kind of boring especially those that are not on the management side. -Using multiple workspaces is a bit confusing, but It can be resolved if there will be a feature to customize the position of tabs or group of tabs. -Still require serious planning for organization of workspace because it will be a mess if the administrator or project manager will just put all of the ongoing project in just one workspace. They should be grouped or properly arranged according to which the task is associated.

Rajesh B.
Founder in Indien
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Organized Your Work with Asana

Kommentare: I use Asana everyday to manage my tasks. I encourage my team to maintain their work through Asana. Overall it's a nice and effective tool. During this current scenario, it's really helpful for your remote working.
Although I believe it is a little expensive compare to similar task management Apps. But the features are really good.

Asana is the simplest, user-friendly, and most interactive task management tool. For my startup, I found it very helpful and it makes planning, task assignment, tracking, and registering much easier. I can organize my team task and project and keep track of the work progress without missing the due date for the project. I also love the My favorite feature is the ability to set up recurring tasks feature. It is easy to set up and you can check the history of the recurring task smoothly.

Although it's an awesome tool for task management, still I would like to mention a few points which can be improvised. 1. There shall be an option to delete people from teams and projects easier 2. The pricing can be lesser for small team groups.

CFO in Kanada
Unterhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Literally the most important product that we use at work!

Kommentare: Asana has been a game-changer to our organization. It has helped our team grow in the way we work together, it makes sure that everything gets done, it helps with flow management, and best of all, it helps us track even simple ideas that come to us out of nowhere to tackle later one. Nothing gets missed

There is so much I love about this software that it is hard to put it together into one review. By far the best part about this is how it helps to facilitate collaboration from every angle - idea generation, project completion, etc.

Would love more variety in templates, especially for things that don't specifically function the best as tasks.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Trello und monday.com

Warum Asana gewählt wurde: Our current solution just became too cumbersome when projects started to get complicated and needed details, attachments, and dependencies.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Google Sheets

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Asana: Asana had all of the features (or maybe more) than any of the competitors but the pricing was way better and the UX was just completely intuitive. There was also a great opportunity to try everything out under the free plan until we were ready to upgrade.

Luciano Z.
Luciano Z.
ChatBot and Automation Developer in Italien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

I can't do without it

Kommentare: I can both get a general overview and overview of my activities, as well as more detail and focus on the point tasks I need to solve in relation to a large task.
It allows you to break into subtasks so that you always have more control and precision.

Asana has been for me the simplest, fastest and most intuitive tool that allows me to keep order in the various activities of my work.

I would love it if it included the ability to use a "flow chart" mode that would allow you to group and use the various items in a different, more logical way.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Trello

Warum Asana gewählt wurde: I'm always looking for tools that can help me simplify my work life.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Basecamp und Trello

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Asana: The board view is simple, fast, intuitive and allows me a quick organization of content. Also other tools have this view, however in Asana I find that it is managed in an optimal way.

Mohammed majeed D.
Field Manager in Ghana
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

don't be deceived by the extremely user friendly interface, it is beast when it comes to performance

Kommentare: Having used multiple project management software on different projects with different teams, I have noticed that those on Asana usually have the least uptake times for new team members to get used to the software. Not only does that advantage reduce onboarding and training times, it also reduces the frequency of errors and ends up boosting productivity much more that what I have observed on other teams.

Navigating around the program is very simple and uncomplicated. This is usually my first consideration when I am learning to use any software, and with Asana it doesn't come any less uncomplicated than that. Another wonderful thing about Asana is the unending list of second and third party software it seamlessly integrates with. With this, there is often zero disruption of workflow systems for teams new to Asana.

The file formats available for exporting projects is not extensive enough; often requiring secondary conversion into other equally useful and common formats.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Smartsheet, Nifty und Adobe Workfront

Warum Asana gewählt wurde: The project management team had a preference for Asana so I had to learn to use it when I moved unto that project

Zuvor genutzte Software: Trello

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Asana: They were decisions premade by the different project management teams for which they preferred amongst the approved options.

Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Copywriter in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

My go-to productivity app for EVERYTHING

Kommentare: I've used Asana for about 3 years now and nothing compares!

Asana is my favorite tool for productivity, organization, and task management. All my to-do lists (business, personal, and everything in between) are in Asana. I love the ease of use, customizability, and overall UX of the app. The desktop version is a breeze. The mobile app is just as enjoyable. One of the best things is the drag & drop feature that allows you to upload documents, photos, and web links directly into the task. Subtasks are great so you can get a step-by-step list of directions toward each task. It's also great for goal-setting and project planning. I literally can't function without this app! The free version works incredibly, but the paid version is absolutely worth it, especially if you want more custom features (like custom columns, a bigger team, etc). Highly recommend it to all my biz and creative friends.

I wish there was a way to delete people from teams and projects easier. I have temporary clients and it's a pain in the butt to create new projects in order to delete them permanently from my workspace in the app.

Rickey J.
Customer Success Manager in USA

Great, robust tool for project management

Kommentare: Unlike other platforms, Asana is much more efficient when working and carrying out your projects, not only because of the quality of its interface and the excellent function of its tools. from carrying out a project to a task and subtasks it is really easy and very professional. They haven't fallen into the trend of making everything bubbly and cartoonish like other platforms. Asana has also helped to eliminate the cost of other tools, since many additional features are built in.

I like the User interfaces because it makes early adoption very possible. The learning curve is small, and it's easy to set up your tasks, request colleagues to participate and to do everything simultaneously. I also enjoy the aggregate of the duties for reporting purposes, and they'll be reminded to accomplish the duties. The working calendars are also pretty clean and it's simple to reorganize the scheduled start times, durations and completion dates to integrate documents, reports or e-mails.

It's difficult to figure how to hide some info that is unnecessary for your specific use case. It's also not so simple to add in dates for recurring tasks.

Diane K.
Technical Writer in USA
Versicherung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Asana Changed my Entire Approach to Work

Kommentare: This software helped me keep my job. With numerous complex tasks and projects and rapidly changing priorities, follow-up tasks were slipping through the cracks. Once I started using Asana, I felt confident to take on the most complex projects and job duties without becoming overwhelmed.

It's easy to jump right in and start working with this, even while you are still learning the interface. It does take a little time to get to know the program so that you know how you want to organize your tasks and projects. I was using lists and spreadsheets to manage my projects previously and some aspects were slipping through the cracks. It allows for easy use by multiple team members without overlap or stepping on each others work. It has completely changed my ability to manage every detail of a project and has substantial flexibility to adapt it as you see fit. There are so many things I like about this software that it's hard to name just one thing that I like most.

I would like to be able to see the Project that a subtask is part of in the "My Tasks" view instead of that field being blank. It may be due to using the free version that this is not available. I also can't view the priorities in the "My Tasks" view, but I worked around that by creating "tags" with colored numbers, red 1, yellow 2, green 3, etc.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Smartsheet

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Asana: Our budget was tight, so Asana's long-term free option (as opposed to a short trial) put it over the top. It has the features we need to complete projects within our small team.

Emily M.
Founder & CEO in Kanada
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Made scaling my podcast agency so easy!

Kommentare: I've been using Asana for years for a number of different purposes. I really appreciate the broad feature set and the fact that the Asana team continues to improve the system, without completely overhauling how the whole thing works and looks. The consistency has been so good!

Using Asana made it possible to create a repeatable process that anyone on my team can follow and implement. That means that we're able to scale rapidly and bring on new clients without panicking that we won't be able to handle the new workload. We absolutely love that each client is managed via their own project, and within each project we have their entire podcast calendar mapped out for the year ahead. This is essential so that we can plan team workload, and know when to hire.

The only thing I wish was available is a calendar view for each project that lists subtasks. Since each client has a primary task for each episode, and sub-tasks are listed underneath that, it would be great to use the drag and drop feature for subtasks easily in one view for that specific project.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Trello

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Asana: I really like the UX of Asana over other project management tools

Juan miguel A.
Assistant Professor in USA
Hochschulbildung, Selbstständig

Excellent for self-tracking or collaborative work

Kommentare: Like I mentioned, Asana is one of the tools I naturally use everyday, and often encourage other colleagues or students to use as well. It is my to-do list as well as my project tracker, collaboration tracker, and "don't forget to do this/brainstorms for the future" tracker

I love that Asana can act as a daily task/project manager but is comprehensive enough to plan for future projects and collaborative work. It is a tool that is intuitive enough that I want to use it every day, but not so simple that I only use it for to-do lists. Any time I start collaborative work with other people at different institutions, I always push for us to use Asana as the organizing platform.

The subscription and use of the paid services could be more clear; it isn't easily understandable who has to pay for a subscription if the use of it will be shared across people from different institutions. Also, the pricing settings could be more accessible for 1 or 2-person teams, because at the moment it is mostly geared for groups and businesses (which admittedly makes sense)

Data Analyst in Ghana
Grafikdesign, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Asana is the perfect tool for managing everyday work.

Kommentare: Asana has been exceptional since my company first started using it. In the past year, Asana has been the backbone of my team's work collaboration as we have been working remotely as a result of the Covid 19 pandemic. Asana offers excellent functionality, reliability, value for money and I would highly recommend it.

Asana is simply one of the best work management softwares on the market. I like the fact that it not only allows you to create a project but also delegate subtasks within the project to co-workers and set deadlines. This ensures that everyone knows their responsibilities and when their tasks are due. Also, the task dependencies feature helps work move along smoothly as it allows you to mark a task as waiting on another to help keep complex projects on track and ensure the right work is getting done on time and makes sure that no task is holding the project back. I also like features like timelines, custom templates and custom fields.

My organisation has used Asana for close to two years and it has been nothing short of excellent. It has been great all round and has greatly boosted my team's productivity and made collaboration very easy. In all honesty there is nothing I can think of to criticize about Asana. It is truly an excellent software.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ClickUp, Slack und Trello

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Asana: Not much went into the decision. My team simply decided to choose Asana and have never looked back since.

Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Executive Administrator in Kanada
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Do you manage projects? Do you manage people? Asana is for you.

Kommentare: Generally really great. Love how Asana helps me pull the lists out of my head and allows me to really focus on the tasks as opposed to remembering the tasks. A really solid addition to our team.

Love being able to create projects with my team, organize tasks and schedule and create dependencies, etc. Even if not everyone I work with us actively using Asana, I can track items for them. It keeps me from having to hold all the details just in my head or on pieces of paper. Communicating within tasks is also so helpful - helps avoid things getting lost in people's emails. Incredible functionality and options to customize the experience to whatever your team needs. The paid version has some excellent functionality additions like dependencies and custom labels/tags, which can be really helpful.

Can be a bit overwhelming to figure out how to set it up best for your unique systems, but once you get going it's great. Sometimes I just have to start somewhere and then adjust as I go through a project and figure out what elements and functions I really need. The price might put some people off, but the free version is very worthwhile.

Jaime H.
Business Development Consultant in USA
Sportartikel, Selbstständig

Best free project management software out there.

Kommentare: Super helpful in many aspects of business, especially project and task management. Works across departments and businesses as needed. Love it, I recommend it to all of my clients if they are not already using.

Super easy to use, integrates with everything. Most partner companies also use it, so you can project manage with other businesses easily as needed. The free version is super comprehensive and fully functional, and it incorporates the features of other free platforms that are way less feature filled.

There is not really a bad thing I can say about it. For the price ($0) it is an amazing asset that all businesses should use.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Trello und monday.com

Warum Asana gewählt wurde: Asana does everything Trello does and more.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Trello

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Asana: The price to functionality ratio can't be beat.