Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über TeamDynamix

TeamDynamix ist eine No-Code-ITSM-Lösung, die integriertes Projektportfoliomanagement mit unternehmensweiter Integration und Automatisierung bietet.

Erfahre mehr über TeamDynamix

The ability to attach an asset to a ticket is a game changer for us. I am able to track assets, add contracts, manage tickets, and work on budget requests all in one software platform.

Bewertungen zu TeamDynamix

4.2
4.5
4.1
4.3

7.8/10

TeamDynamix hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 151 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie TeamDynamix bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Richard
Richard
Director of Client Services & Operations, ITS in USA
Hochschulbildung, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool with great people behind it.

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: The team is amazing. They listen to customers and work to constantly improve the product. It is great value for the money.

Ease of use. Powerful reporting. Team behind it.

Mobile experience is not as feature rich as the desktop version and is not as easy to use.

Andrea
Director of Client Services in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product for your Higher Education Help Desk or Enterprise Service Mgmt

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Our experience has been great so far. The price point for what we get has been affordable. Our renewals contain reasonable increases. We meet with the TDX team quarterly, and they provide product roadmaps and tips and tricks. We have a .25 FTE managing the product, which is GREAT compared with other ITSM tools that require a full-time staff member to program the tool. It is not needed with TDX.

I loved the ease of the product setup. They walk you through the process and assign an implementation specialist who meets with you regularly to help. Once set up, reporting is easy, and the incident management process is solid and logical. The product has a fast response time, and the knowledgebase is easy to set up and configure. This product also can be configured for special business process flows if needed.

I cannot think of something that we truly dislike. The product might be more clear if the Knowledgebase and Services Catalog were merged. That confuses some of our users.

Paula
Paula
IT Service Desk and Operations Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 5’001–10’000 Mitarbeiter

TDX Thoughts from a New TDX Admin

3.0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Honestly, not a whole lot but this was the system in place when I started in my role so I don't really have a choice but to use it.

There are a lot of things I don't like. It seems like it does not have key functionality that technicians need to manage their tickets and workloads, like calendaring (ability to schedule a meeting or time on a ticket) and it shows on your TDX Calendar, nor does it sync with your Outlook calendar. All tickets come into the "Service Desk" and you need to use an automation rule to get it to the right IT team, instead of having something like a "service board" to automatically direct tickets submitted with that request form to. The system is not very intuitive to learn, and from an admin perspective, there are a lot of things that just don't make sense. For example, I can see "locations" in the admin tool, but can't edit them there; I actually have to go to the Asset Management (or CI/Asset) module and go to locations in TDNext in order to edit "locations".

PMIS that PMI would value

4.0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: The implementation has been a bit difficult as I believe TDX did not have enough employees trained in the areas we were hoping for. We got through it, and they have proven their willingness to help and answer questions in a timely manner.

Overall, I believe PMI would approve of this PMIS and think for the cost, it is a great platform that does a lot of things we needed that our last product did not. Resource Management, ticketing, etc.

It's a bit cumbersome at first. The constant popup windows make screensharing a nightmare and the dropdowns don't show on the screenshare. This makes collaboration a bit difficult.

Amy
Sr. Business Analyst in USA

TeamDynamix is the best ITSM solution I have used

4.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: TeamDynamix' support has exceeded beyond my expectation. They are quick to respond, are transparent with what they are working on and listen to their customer's ideas for improvements.

ITSM features like workflow capabilities, attribute dependencies and collaboration with others within the solution regardless of their access level. Also love the flexibility and ease of use for administrators (minimal training is needed and administrators have the power to make and control changes).

The PPM module still has some growth to be match a lot of the amazing features on the ITSM module.

Heather
Salesforce Admin in USA
Hochschulbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

TDX group admin for Ticketing and PPM

4.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Easy to learn and use. Very customizable.

The reporting capabilities aren't great.

Hochschulbildung, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

TeamDynamix is top of the line ITSM

5.0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I am absolutely happy with TeamDynamix! It has made our paper/physical processes so much easier by transitioning them into a digital TDX process. The workflows really help drive these digital processes and it keeps all stakeholders in the loop and keeps the processing moving forward on a timely pace.

Being able to customize services to meet our organizational and process needs. Also, the ability to create services not just for IT but for all departments and divisions of our university. TDX makes it easy to turn paper/physical processes into something digital and more automated.

I feel like every time I start a new project in TDX, I am able to get 99% of the way to the goal without issues. There is always a 1% limitation where I have to get creative and bend TDX to get what I need done. It always requires a bit of extra work but it's doable.

Theresa
Project Manager and Sr. Business Analyst in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Powerful and easy to navigate and use

5.0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Extremely positive. I love their virtual online conference - Converge. In addition, their advisory groups are amazing and provide a great deal of insight and knowledge not only from the TDX group lead but from other users of the system. Agenda items are always relevant.

Implementation was relatively smooth. TDX team great to work with and very knowledgeable, and readily available to provide recommendations. System is straightforward with minimal end user training.

Although having several options, sometimes too many paths can overwhelm and confuse users.

Stephanie
Systems Application Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

TeamDynamix helps with all aspects of IT work

5.0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Ease of use, scope of tools, range of options, ease of customization.

Can be complicated to start. Need to have a good base for your processes before you start implementing.

Maverick
IT Help Desk Specialist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

TD - Easy and Simple to Use

4.0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

It's simple and easy to use, and I was able to get good at using it and become efficient in my operations mostly just by experimenting with it

I wish a few features were more fleshed out. It seems you can search for assets by past owner or status, but not past name. You also cannot enter inactive users to search by past owner. Being able to do both of these things would greatly help in managing out assets on TD.

Ron
Director of Information Technology in USA
Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Hodges University Review

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Aside from the conversion, TeamDynamix is awesome and the TeamDynamix people are great. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been outstanding!

It's very robust and powerful. The range of function is great with a broad range of applications and capabilities! The support is great!

The conversion process is painful and time consuming.

Amie
Sr. Systems Administrator in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

A great product with a lot of robust features

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: TeamDynamix has allowed us to continue to support our end users with a robust tool that all of our students, faculty, and staff have access to. Since we have switched to TeamDynamix, we have had at least 5 other departments decide to offer support through TeamDynamix. In addition, we are in the process of deploying TeamDynamix's Project Management tool for IT usage and expect for other departments to be interested in the tool as well.

Support with this software is AMAZING! Any time we have ever had an issue or question, TDX support has been there quickly to address our concerns and help us get back up and running. The do not have customer service reps at a call center that only know a limited amount about the software. When you reach out to support you will speak with someone that knows the application inside and out. Their implementation and support team are willing to take time with you to ensure that you fully understand how the various components in the application work.

Reporting could be much better. They have a built-in report builder tool that has limited functionality. The product we used prior to TeamDynamix leveraged SAP BusinessObjects for reporting. We had the ability to build custom multipage reports, that were customizable to our specific requirements. Although TeamDynamix does have a reporting tool that can provide you most of the information you are looking for; many times it requires you to run multiple reports and manually combine the reports to get the desired outcome. Also, the administration portal can be somewhat clunky. It can be difficult to locate the exact feature that you want to modify. However, with regular usage, you can easily learn where everything is located.

Betsy
Senior Technician, IT Support Services in USA

Chatham University TDX integration

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: So far, so good...
It has been a pretty decent integration.
Andrey has been wonderful with helping and answering questions, and getting the answers if he didn't know off-hand the solution to problems.

I like the layout of the Desktops and the way you can kind of customize the Desktops and make different desktops for different purposes. Ticket management is pretty straight forward, and I am able to use it just fine. I like being able to have and use response templates. I really like the client portal. It seems like it will be very user friendly for us (our clients) to use and I think it will become more and more useful as we add function and content to it.

Here are the things I don't like: - You can not edit an update after it is saved. Web Help Desk allowed for that and it was a HUGE game-changer! - You can not highlight, use different fonts, bold, italic, or underline text or make anything a different color in the body of an update or anywhere in the ticket...Nothing to call attention to important content except maybe typing in all caps... - All the attachments are grouped together and off to the side. It would be very helpful to attach the attachments to the actual update you are working on or others are looking at, instead of having to refer to the list of attachments off to the side and have to (have someone) hunt the attachment down. - also not liking the fact that when looking at the tickets in the list of 'group tickets' or 'my tickets' there is not a better way to know what the ticket is for (can't see the description) except for the few words in the 'title' or 'subject' of the ticket. Can't count on clients to be precise and informative in one line. - Are the tickets acquiring their numbers by all people using Team Dynamics or just Chatham? It seems like there is a huge gap between numbers for it to be just Chatham, considering we haven't gone 'live' with TDX yet, don't have many people using it yet, etc...

Mark
Director Unified Support in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

TD is a great tool - highly customizable and easy to integrate

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: TD is easy to learn and easy to build processes with. It helped me drive maturity across our organization and implement processes that make it easier to operate our support organization.

I love the ability to integrate TD with the tools I need to manage our resources, and the reporting gives me everything I need to make sure our operations are running efficiently.

Our custom attributes make it easy to tie data to tickets and assets, but with lots of people customizing the tool for their needs, it can become very complex and convoluted. It takes a good amount of effort to keep it clean.

Anthony
Director of Project Management in USA
Hochschulbildung, 5’001–10’000 Mitarbeiter

Great start for immature organizations trying to elevate their Project Portfolio and Service Mgmt

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: They seem very interested in developing the product's capability based on feedback from the user community. Would like to see greater though leadership and more focus on enhancing the PPM side of the product.

Moderately user friendly. Basic reports are easy to generate.

Poorly documented. Vendor needs to develop implementation aids and better training materials. Too much time is wasted researching Knowledge Base articles, many of which don't directly answer the questions. Detailed documentation and guidance around the data structures, how they relate to each other, and guidance for initial setup and configuration would be a tremendous help. Reporting must be significantly enhanced. Trending data should be retained and made available. A standard management reporting package should be provided, along with how the data architecture needs to be set up and maintained to provide necessary reporting. Agile project planning needs to be made comparably more robust and on par with the traditional waterfall method. Hybrid project plans should be more readily supported.

Kevin
Desktop Support Specialist in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, but works at a camel's pace

3.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: TDX is great when we were a bit looser with our fields and reporting, but I've grown to really dislike it as the information required from me is slow to resolve. Now that our organization is focusing on reports above all else I often feel like I'm fighting against the system.

TDX is by far the most intuitive ticketing system I've used. Its reporting features are powerful and as a user it's very easy to understand.

Input resolution is slow and often inaccurate. The "autocomplete" often lists something I typed in exactly near the bottom of the list, or sometimes not at all. It creates a very slow, clunky experience.

Kevin
Classroom Support Technician in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

TeamDynamix

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Ease of customization and responsiveness of the company.

We would like to have a mobile app designed for technician use. We would like end users to be able to submit assets in incident tickets that aren't assigned to them.

Jason
Technology Support Specialist 2 in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Asset History

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

I really appreciate the ease of use of managing assets. There are times an asset might not work well and I've had tickets come in where I could see a history of issues and I can better consult with them and determine if an asset needs to be replaced or not vs just having another technician work on it again and perform the same troubleshooting steps.

Most of the issues I've run in to were a user error problem. I've run in to cases where we had a lot of duplicated assets and through some confusion I've deleted the wrong one. Often times I also have to email people outside of the ticketing system because the email from the ticket might be ignored, maybe because of the way the emails are formatted. Still looking in to this though.

Brian
Director of Client Technology and Customer Support in USA

TDX Saved our Service Desk

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: As the implementation admin and current admin, TDX customer support has been amazing. We have used TDX reports to deliver meaningful data to our Six Sigma Green Belts, and have improved our service desk response time drastically.

The reporting features are extremely flexible. Not only does it let you create meaningful dashboards, but the reporting will also help determine problem areas you may not have been aware of.

At the time of purchase the UX was not overwhelming, but that is being corrected.

Barb
Change/Release Management Specialist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

TeamDynamix is all it's cracked up to be!

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: VERY professional people to work with! I like how our implementation guy, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] helped us and guided us to set up to where we are now. Very intelligent and professional.

What I like most is how easy it is to use, and how it's locked down---meaning you can't over configure it to death\.

I don't like that you cannot add an attachment inside of a ticket. To me, that was almost a no brainer-MUST have. I also dontl like that what is referred to as configuration management is really only asset management.

Fonta
Apple Support in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

TD Features for Endusers

3.0 vor 2 Jahren

The fact that you can move your layout arrangement to fit your workflow

Creating and assigning "task" features at time were not user friendly

Technical Support Specialist in USA
Hochschulbildung, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Better than other ticketing systems

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

The reporting ability of TDX is unmatched. The ability to drill down to specific items/users including custom information is a key factor in our support model.

It can be overwhelming for new users if they are given too much access or not properly trained.

Abigail
Help Desk Team Lead in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5’001–10’000 Mitarbeiter

Lots of Features, but Some Difficulty

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

I like that we can run ticket reports and create workflows within TDX.

Several functions that are important to Help Desk work have been hard to achieve even with our representative's help. We are still not able to get a ticket to automatically change to a "Waiting on technician" or "Waiting on Customer" type of status depending on who has responded last. That is a functionality I miss about our old system.

Fred
Research Analyst in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Solid Product and you get out of it what you put into it

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: timely customer service, better reporting and analysis of work time

Fairly rigid, but for most odd needs, we've been able to find a way to make it work in TDX.

Small thing but it would be great that if you start entering work time and need to shift weeks that you could. Instead, you are stuck with the current week (default or mistakenly selected).

Josephine
Programmer Anaylist in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Team Dynamix works well

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It was a little confusing in the beginning but they have helped us a great deal.

The job gets done and they help. I fine them to be very helpful with all of their tools