Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über Bluebeam Revu

Mit Bluebeam Revu und Bluebeam Cloud haben Teams mehr Flexibilität und können während der Planungs-, Bau- und Übergabephase von überall aus zusammenarbeiten.

Erfahre mehr über Bluebeam Revu

I like all the features and the integration capabilities. Bluebeam integrates with many other softwares which makes it a one-stop-shop to maximize its utility.

Printing from it seams to be a problem for our field manager sometimes.

Bewertungen zu Bluebeam Revu

4.3
4.3
4.6
4.5

8.9/10

Bluebeam Revu hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 962 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Bluebeam Revu bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Drafter

Kelsey
Project Manager in USA

Top PDF Viewer/Editor Program on Market

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, great experience with Bluebeam Revu. Been a customer for the past 5 years. Never looked back or started looking for another program. Bluebeam has made my work quite simpler. Once you learn the basics, this program is so simple to do quick field measurements, combine/edit files, markup pdf's, extract pages to separate files and so many more functions that I have still to learn.

So many functions that are pertinent to the construction industry that I can use on a daily basis from viewing files to doing quick measurements to editing files to combining or converting to and from PDF files. One very big pro about Bluebeam is the customer service. I had a laptop die on me and it locked out my bluebeam account. I contacted customer support and within a few hours, they unlocked my account for me to register on my new laptop. I thought that was absolutely incredible with the quick turnaround on my Bluebeam license.

Probably my biggest con for Bluebeam is the cost of the software. It is a little pricey, little higher than competitors. But well worth it if you use this program on a daily basis.

Transportation Engineer in Kanada
Tiefbau, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing PDF reader, better than Adobe Acrobat. Very useful engineering tools

5.0 vor 7 Monaten

Kommentare: This is the fastest tool when it comes to drawing review, pdf document creation and control, and diagram creation. The tools at your disposal allow you to do many things which other programs do not. I would recommend this software over any other PDF reader.

Very handy and intuitive engineering tools, you can mark up drawings, get measurements and estimate quantities very easily. The drawings tools are also very useful, allowing for easy creation of clean diagrams. The PDF tools are powerful and I have completely phased out Adobe Acrobat in favour of using Bluebeam.

The only downside I have come across is the inability to created lines of fixed length, you have to create a measurement and then create a line to match the measurement.

Ashley
Office Manager in USA
Software für die Automobilindustrie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Unlock Documents & Make Estimating a Breeze

5.0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: Once you understand how to use bluebeam you will never go back to adobe again! I absolutely love all the extra things that I can do in bluebeam that I cannot in adobe. Being able to use this software for more than just a PDF and for estimating projects has made life way easier and help make sure we are not missing items on the estimates.

Bluebeam has an amazing customizable tool box which I find the most helpful! There are certain tools I will use over and over again and having this quick popup with all my tools to grab and use saves me so much time. Also, adding pages into a current document is as easy as just dropping into the place where you want it. If you are using bluebeam more for just PDF purposes, this software will do so much more than adobe and give me cleaner documents. I use it alot to make submittals and I need to markup and add/ move pages alot and this makes it the easiest and fastest way for me to do so. I can remove items off the pages and add notes when needed. I can go on about the list of amazing features this offers, like counting how many outlets I need on the plan, or resizing and signing it. Your options here are endless.

The biggest downside to bluebeam is that it takes time to learn and isn't very user friendly for the average person. Figuring out what each tool does takes some time, and sometimes there are a few you can use for the same thing. Since bluebeam has so many features it can be hard to narrow down or even locate the one you are needing. This is why that custom tool box is so handy.

Project Manager in USA
Architektur & Planung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Untrustworthy Developer - Dropped the ball

3.0 vor 5 Jahren

Brings a lot of features and functionality missing from Acrobat. To my knowledge, no other PDF software is geared towards the A+E market. I wish there was another one out there so that these guys didn't have a monopoly on the market. It has given them a sense of invincibility that has led to stagnation and a lack of genuine support for their customers.

I've been using Revu for about 8 years, 5 of those on Windows. The last 3 are at my most recent job, and when I found out that Bluebeam had created a Revu for Mac, I was quick to push our company to adopt. I even gave a lunchtime presentation to show everyone some of the really powerful features I had come to know and love from the windows side. Playing with the trial version of 1.0, though, I quickly realized that a ton of features were absent from the windows version. I went ahead and gave the presentation anyway, though and with some convincing, we bought seats for everyone. It became clear within the first week of using the software, though, that it was incredibly slow. So slow as to be unusable. It took several seconds to render every page... considering that we regularly deal with 100+ page architectural sets, this made the program worthless in a lot of cases. What's more we really felt the lack of some features from the windows side, many of which were so basic that it's laughable that Bluebeam decided not to invest in them. You can't crop pdfs for instance. Anyway, when bluebeam for mac 2.0 came out, we bought in thinking that we'd be getting all of the features that we were missing along with performance improvements. Turns out they decided to revamp the UI with almost 0 feature inclusions. The performance of page rendering was significantly improved, which was helpful, although page thumbnails now no longer load.

Eddie
Senior Project Manager in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bluebeam is a cost effective alternative to other PDF Editors in the construction world

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Cost effectiveness and ease of use compared to other editors.

Some tools are less sophisticated than other editors on the market but overall worth it in terms of cost.

Niamat
Site Engineer in Saudi-Arabien
Tiefbau, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Bluebeam Revu is one of the best software currently in the market

5.0 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: i am using Bluebeam Revu since one year, i found it very helpful in all aspects

Bluebeam Revu is one of the best software currently in the market, i found it very helpful to manage many kind of documents. i personally use it mostly for managing PDF files. its a great toll to merge many files in a single click. with its great tools of editing we prepare many kinds of presentation for our client and consultant meeting that bear fruitful results most of the time. for any documents to change any kind of text and pictures it is very handy, managing large files and to find every single topic in a simple search is the key to this software, in short i would recommend this software for all users refer to the other same kind of software in the current market.

i like all the features of this software that why we are using this software in our organization. what i like the most in it is that its very easy to edit any kind of page with the desired results. with all its text styles its more fun to use, managing huge files in a single click make it more efficient. any word or topic to find is very easy

Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

tons of features, faily easy to use

5.0 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: I use this program almost daily for work and find it to be faily simple, mostly reliable, and with all the features I could hope for without being crazy complex.

Lots of useful features. Easy to merge documents and edit files. Lots of editing tools, and once all that's done, you can also reduce file size to allow the file to compress and be small enough to attach to emails.

Certain updates make it very glitchy and it will freeze frequently on me. Other updates are perfectly fine. Seems they issue a revised update fairly quickly when these issues occur.

Amy
Project Coordinator in USA

Bluebeam Revu

4.0 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: I was a little hesitant at first when my company switched from Adobe to Bluebeam, but now that I have gotten use to the program I would never want to go back to Adobe.

It's easy to mark up PDF files. In the construction industry, we make markups on blueprints and submittals. It's also easy for material take-offs with the measuring tools.

I still haven't been satisfied with all the toolbars and their locations. I have a tool bar on the top, side and bottom and I haven't figured out how to make it so I can just show the tools that I use the most.

Ben
technical coordinator in UK
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Blue beam review

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: very good for certain things without having to open up cad

take off made easy and not having to print anything off

the task bars seem very confusing and time-consuming to setup

Joel
Information manager in UK
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

BB Revue - Track all changes to any document and review design live.

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The ability to track changes to any document.

That others do not know its full potential in design reviews and across the construction industry.

Aditya
Civil Designer in USA
Tiefbau, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

The best software for engineers!

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I am very satisfied with the BlueBeam and its capabilities. It makes my work more manageable and accessible.

BlueBeam supports many different file formats compared to Adobe Reader. It can open Image files and can open Internet browser through it. This makes it one stop solution station for multiple problems. It reduces workload. BlueBeam allows sessions that can be used by multiple organizations and trades and same time. This save project budget and time.

BlueBeam can not open 2 online sessions at same time. In order to that, you have to exit out of one session to access another. This is time consuming and unnecessary.

Farah
Architect in USA
Architektur & Planung, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

I Recommend Bluebeam

5.0 vor 12 Monaten

Kommentare: It is an excellent tool for reviewing drawings and organizing reports in a clear manner.

Marking up drawings and also being able to create a shared document for multiple users to mark up make this a strong tool that allows AEC professionals to go digital and avoid printing.

Tools that allow me to draw straight lines on documents would help.

Glenn
Senior Estimator in USA
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great for estimate take offs

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Powerful tool to manipulate pdf's. Definitely use Bluebeam Revu as the default pdf tool.

Tool sets make mark up easy. Bluebeam Revu is the best for viewing and manipulating pdf's.

Sometimes customization is a little cumbersome. The process to make custom symbols and color them can be confusing. I do not like the way the audit trail for markups does not stay on the sheet you are working on. Continually have to navigate back the part of the audit trail for that sheet. Combining documents sometimes does not work. Adobe Acrobat is better for basic combining.

Nathan
Client Service Represenative in USA

The Third Hand

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: We have designers that draw projects with a different program. Once that project is drawn, it gets sent to all the personal that need to look at it and use it for their specific tasks. BlueBeam makes it so I can get my notes and my measurements fast and easy. For example, when I am with a client making siding selection, I can add the note right on the plan with there Text tab. Simple and easy. When they want to change a window location, neat, crisp lines can be drawn to show were it should go. Bluebeam also helps me daily when I receive PDF documents from vendors or suppliers.

It is my go-to program to look at and edit PDF's. When one has to measure something, its easy to use and easy to give accurate information to the project managers, vendors, & suppliers. Easy to add notes and clean up PDF's to make them look and say the things you want. Like the fact my toolbox is saved and can be used over and over. While I was filling this out, a sub called and asked a question about a plan. I used Revu to answer the question because its quick and easy to get the information they are looking for.

Learning the way the Revu works takes time. Once you figure it out, its great though. I had to have someone else that had used Revu before set up my toolbox and headers because trying to do it myself was taking so long. Mostly that is my own fault but getting a program tailored to yourself should not be hard to set up. There is not much I don't like about the this program.

Dani
Project Coordinator in
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Far superior than Adobe for construction

5.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: First, let me start by saying I have the Extreme version and create forms and use the JavaScript features frequently. I switched to Revu because Adobe wasn't giving me what I needed and that was software that could automate many of the tasks I was performing at the time. For example, to process one submittal, I had to combine the pages from one file with the submittal cover page, stamp it, add the date and signature of the person approving the submittal, flatten the markups so no one could edit them, and then save them on a network drive. With Revu I was able to click one icon and do all that from inserting the page, stamping/flattening, and prompting me to save on the network. It saved me so much time! I was able to create custom stamps for all our coordinators to use.

Suited for construction work, not just documents. It lets me do so much so easily. I can overlay drawings and find where things have changed. This works for contracts too. I can overlay the pages and see if the sub revised the document at all. I can easily markup drawings without any CAD experience needed. I can create forms from PDFs.

It takes a little while to learn the program because many icons are unfamiliar at first. And because it can do so much, there are so many icons. But I was able to customize my layout so it narrowed down my available icons to just the ones I use regularly. It's only a con for the first month of learning the program. Same for creating forms. As you start to work with it, you learn the tricks to making them easily, but at first it can be difficult. Most of the functions are similar to Adobe, but the one that I had to get used to was copying pages from one document to another. I used to open two separate Adobe windows and then click and drag pages from one into another. Revu only has one thumbnail view pane available at a time, so I had to modify my steps by copy and pasting pages from one document into another.

Charlie
Application Engineer in

Very Good Functionality and Good Overall Performance for the Money

4.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: Our estimating team switched to this from planswift and we've had more people get on board who were doing paper takeoff. While there were definitely some pains with transitioning once we got used to the new layout we came to appreciate some of the additional features Revu has to offer. I would say planswift is a bit quicker for doing small quick takeoffs, but when we do larger jobs and especially jobs with breakouts Bluebeam starts to pull ahead. The biggest timesaver (and reason we switched) is that Revu makes it much easier to hand-off from estimating to sales (due to the fact that it uses pdf/excel files and the fact that it has the spaces feature that allows sales to provide more detailed info/schedule products by room). In addition, it is much easier to use than Adobe Acrobat (or any dedicated takeoff software) for quickly making comments/marking up PDF's for customers. Also, have to commend them for making changes based on customer feedback that greatly improved the takeoff process.

Lots of different functions (construction takeoff/room scheduling, document mark-up/review, document creation) Customization for different users/tasks through profiles Excel export of markups/takeoff Cheaper than alternative takeoff software Easy to share with others (uses .pdf files) Ability to transition from takeoff to room schedule through spaces feature (big time saver for us as we do lots of air device takeoff) Easy to combine/compare revised drawings to old drawings/takeoff.

Takes a while to get up to speed on compared to other takeoff software (all the features can get overwhelming) Takeoff functions are not as polished/fast to use as some dedicated takeoff software (although the latest update fixed some of this) Certain PDF's can take long to load/render (rare problem, but very difficult to work around when it happens)

Ash
Project Manager in Australien
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy pdf editing and take off's

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Bluebeam Revu is my to go app for pdf viewing, editing and take offs.

Bluebeam Revu gives you more level of control over pdf's than you can imagine. The number of tools and features are extensive. Take offs and commenting is the least you can expect from Bluebeam.

Although Bluebeam Revu has a very good take off facility, the labelling could have been better.

Ana
Architectural designer in USA
Architektur & Planung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

My favorite software for easy collaboration

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall one of my favorite tools to use daily. This tool makes my job fun and helps me manage my team and project with less stress and difficulty for me.

This is easy for even the most computer illiterate person to use. I use this on ever team and always have it open on a monitor - every project I have a bluebeam session for. I find that this tool makes my life easier in collaborative review of drawings, markup and sharing of changes and information, directing people to issues or topics for discussion, and using as a tool to sketch together live while in a virtual meeting.

The marking complete feature could be less clunky. The pen tool could be vastly improved. Having a way to know if someone did not get in to review by a deadline, or enter the session at all, would be helpful. All in all minor things

Bianca
Mechanical Engineer in USA
Bau, 5’001–10’000 Mitarbeiter

I consider Bluebeam Revu a necessity for my engineering work.

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall I think Bluebeam Revu is a wonderful program. It is easy to use and difficult to make mistakes that aren't easily fixed. I think it is a necessity for anyone dealing with official documents, editing PDFs, and working in the architectural/construction industry.

There are so many pros about this program. My favorite tools would be the calibration tool for verifying and editing architectural plans, the stamp and markup tools for approving and commenting on official documents, and the comparison tool for overlaying revised documents to see design changes. I love that Bluebeam Revu is simple yet sophisticated.

One con is that whenever I lose network connection, my stamp folder loses the path to my stamp folder. It would be helpful if there was a way to save the default stamp folder so when I regain connection it will automatically connect. Another issue is with flattening. It would be nice if there was a password or something users could share with a team in order for everyone in the team to have access to flattening and unflattening. Perhaps there could be a way to choose whether to only have the user who flattened be able to unlock it or to give access to teams.

Fazal
Architect in USA
Architektur & Planung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The best PDF markup tool for the A&E industry

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: It makes checking drawings and communicating changes a lot easier. The markup tools are much better than any other similar software I've tried.

I'm constantly amazed by how many features bluebeam has packed in. The markup tools themselves have a lot flexibility. Being able to scale drawings and generate dimensions and areas is a huge plus. Creating new elements and adding them to your tool chest for future use is also a nice feature to have. The OCR tools are fantastic helping us create bookmarks and labels to navigate large PDFs. We also routinely use the hyperlink tool to create linkable details that make navigating a large drawing set even easier. (I believe this feature is available only in the "Extreme" version). There is also an option to take two versions of a document and compare changes between two versions. Beyond that being able to use blue beam sessions to collaborate with your project team on common markups is a great bonus.

I would really like the software to have the ability to create preset profiles that automatically set defaults for markup styles and colors.

Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great PDF Editor

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Good price, easy to use. I had been using this software for almost two years, and when it was time for me to buy a PDF editor and after testing a couple, I had no doubt to go for this.

It seems a bit slower to start than acrobat but that didnt stop me from buying it

Curtain Wall Designer in USA
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

You need to ditch Acrobat if you're in the AEC business

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Aside from licensing issues, I love it, and it's miles ahead of Acrobat if you're doing any kind of construction or architectural work. My clients love getting a clean PDF where the page label matches the sheet name and details and sections are hyperlinked to go to that sheet. I work with architectural plans from other sources and it's great to be able to clean up my own PDF for reference.

Being able to rename page labels automatically, set architectural scale for each sheet for accurate measurements, being able to batch hyperlink my shop drawings before I send to clients. Very stable, I can't remember having any crashes.

Licensing scheme is twenty years out of date. In 2023 I should be able to use my license on my desktop and laptop or home computer without purchasing an additional license or mess around with authorizing and de-authorizing my license. Allow 2 or 3 machines to be activated on one license or go to a log in scheme like Autodesk uses now. The strict licensing only irritates your honest customers, most companies figured this out a long time ago.

Baldemar
Project Engineer in USA
Bau, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Game Changer

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

What is there not to like about Bluebeam? I first started using it when I got in the construction industry in June 2016 and I have never used a PDF editing software that is as user friendly as Bluebeam. There is countless things you can use it for and more than anything, it is the editing options and capabilities that this program has what makes it simply unique. Being able to create a session and invite members to join is quite a unique feature too; I am glad my company uses it for basically everything!

This isn't a negative comment, as I truly don't have anything bad to say about it, but if anything I would say that I would like to have a bit more training on how to use the software as it updates from one version to the other; I wish there was either trainings or instructional videos that would show the users how it is that a new version of Bluebeam compares to the older one. With that said above, it is by far, the best PDF viewer/editor there is out there!

Cindy
Bill of Materials TechnicianII in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Bluebeam Revu for Print Management

5.0 vor 8 Monaten

Kommentare: I really like Bluebeam. I hope I like it as much when I am not able to save a print through SolidWorks and will need to press a few more buttons to view it.

Bluebeam is super easy, user friendly. As our part designs change, therefore requiring print changes, we have the capability to use the tools offered in Bluebeam to markup changes, highlight, and add text explaining revisions so everyone is on the same page as to what/why a change occurred and if it effects fit, form or function.

No dislikes, really. We recently upgraded our SolidWorks® and am finding that Bluebeam will not be connecting/compatible with SolidWorks® any longer. That is not horrible as we can save prints other ways and still read them in Bluebeam Revu.

Edwin
Edwin
BIM Consultant, Building Performance and Structural Technical Specialist in Kanada
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bluebeam Revu is a fantastic product for viewing, editing and extracting information from PDF files

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: There are too many efficiency gains to list, but the main ones are automation of repetitive tasks, ability to add an "intelligence" layer (almost like a spreadsheet) to PDFs, the ability to collaborate in real time and make edits to existing pdfs. In the Architecture Engineering and Construction world, this product is king.

The toolbox is underrated, but it completely sets Revu apart from any other pdf viewer/editors available. It is easy to use, easy to distribute, reliable. Editing is also great for minor edits as well as spotting spelling mistakes. Extracting information from sheets is a breeze as well as the OCR feature if you have the Extreme version. Studio sessions which are also underutilized are a real game changer for real time collaboration.

The latest release saw some radical changes away from a ribbon-type interface into something more traditional. I have found many tools harder to find and am not convinced of any productivity gains as a result of the interface change.