Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über Raven Tools

Echtzeit-Social-Monitor und Social-Stream, der die sozialen Tools unterstützt: Überwache, verwalte und berichte schnell und einfach.

Erfahre mehr über Raven Tools

I can't say is a con of the platform because the limitation comes from Instagram.

Bewertungen zu Raven Tools

4.1
4.2
4.3
4.2

8.2/10

Raven Tools hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 122 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Raven Tools bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Frank
Frank
SEO in Deutschland

Raven is my favourite

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: what is the "path" customers took to find our page and buy/call?

raven connects to searchconsole, analytics, ads and other real data, combines this data and gives a comprehensive overview that answers questions.

i can't think of any that i don't like about raven seo tools.

Ron
owner in USA

Well Rounded Set of Tools

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: It's been good but a mixed bag. Lots of tools, lots of options, lots of reporting but as social media became a GREAT foot in the door for SEO, as SEO gets redefined AS anywhere you find information INCLUDING social, dropping the social media monitor was a very dumb decision on their end. Adding a collaborative module could only help make our businesses grow.

I like the ease of use, the way things are organized, and the vast selection of tools from a keyword manager to come competitive intelligence tools as well as the reporting.

One of the many challenges is the loss of features. The Social Media Monitor was awesome and a great tool for getting clients in the door. Losing this tool was crippling. The support is less than encouraging. I've met some of the people at various local events like PodCamp but despite the fact that they were 1 mile from where I lived, they refused to even say hello in person. To me that wasn't very cool at all. I could have walked to where they were but they were insistant on never meeting in person. Even Facebook and Google allow people to meet the staff.

Brian
Partner in USA
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An All In One Online Marketing Tool That Falls A Little Short

3.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: We have used it with many clients, but are now starting to work with other tools that offer more features.

I like how easy the interface is, and really liked their pricing before they changed plans. The tool has a number of features, from reporting to audits to seo monitoring. The ability to grant clients access and even order certain seo tasks, like content, from the backend is convenient.

Seems like all the features are just not feature rich, and don't go as far nor as deep as their competitors. The competition is becoming more robust in their offerings and their tools seem to offer more functionality. I think Raven is now playing catchup. The reporting too, yes is easy to setup up, but now with Google Data Studio being free, really lags behind what's available for free.

Jake
CEO in USA

One of the Best SEO Tools

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Very good! We transitioned over from SEMrush and it's a night and day difference. SEMrush is fairly complicated to use and does not cater to smaller businesses. Raven Tools gives us all of the tool necessary to perform effective SEO and detailed reporting.

I really love the ease of use for the backlink explorer as well as the way the reporting dashboard feels and displays information. It really makes our small digital marketing company look that much more professional and increases our SEO workflow and productivity.

There doesn't seem to be a way to automate reports to show last month's data over the previous month, ie month-over-month automated reports. We've tried reaching out to support on this and haven't gotten anything back in regards to if this is possible or not. It seems like a basic thing to do as there are a ton of applications for continues month-over-month reporting that doesn't have to be manually set each month. This wastes a lot of time, especially when you have dozens of clients expecting reports on the 3rd of the month.

Brian
Web developer in USA

Great SEO Software

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall it has been a great experience, I sat in on a couple of your Webinars about the new features coming out. Your software is less confusing than others that I have used and seems to be more accurate about keyword ranking for sure. Keep up the good work!

I really like how you can change the location, device & metrics, in the graphs to display different sets of information. The backlink explorer is really handy for checking to see if your getting credit for recently added backlinks. Repeating keywords to show how you are showing up in google SERPs is also very handy.

The errors for your website could be displayed better, or add a way to disable some errors. I have a few instances that say an external link is invalid when i know it is valid but there is no way for me to mark it as fixed or working. I wish the software had AMP related areas or a way to show if my AMP sites are organized correctly.

Katie
Digital Services Director in USA

Great All-in-One Tool

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: All in all, we have been happy with our Raven experience. The reports are very customizable and visually appealing.

Being able to integrate Call Rail with Raven has been very helpful in our reporting to clients.

Being able to see the areas of the SERP where a keyword can rank (like SEMRush does) would be a beneficial feature. Additionally, some sort of topic research to aid content creators in looking into potential article keywords/topics is lacking

Mary
Ops Manager in USA

Raven Tools for Agency

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: We primarily use Raven Tool for our monthly reporting and for providing a consistent client conversation. We have not utilized the other tools fully but I am beginning to turn to the Site Audit Studio for our team to keep current on necessary actions.

Consolidation of reporting for various initiatives.

The WYSIWYG software is not as customizable as I would like specifically for pulling Google Analytics data.

Hanane
Freelance in Marokko

Effective application

4.0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: It was a great experience and it's still one of the best experiences I've had with so many apps

The application is very effective in knowing the features of marketing .Through advertising campaigns and various marketing tasks

I have no opinion .I liked everything...

kaylee
Partner in USA

Digital Marketing Agency Review

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: It has really made reporting a breeze for the most part for us. It really simplifies our monthly/quarterly reporting process, and it gives us a lot of quick insights for status updates.

I like the quick and easy reporting features. Love the big picture insights. Love the graphs and visual interface.

Sometimes digging deeper is hard. I had some instances where being able to specifically report on particular segments would have been super useful but I was unable to do so with the constraints of the software. Also adding screenshots and secondary imagery in the reporting interface is pretty tedious.

Jonas
Head of Acqusition in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Good at covering the basics

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Easy to use and provides the ability to track ranking of key terms over time. Multiple domain tracking and reporting. Quickly aggregates on-page optimization opportunities across the entire site.

Dashboards and reports allow for customization, but customization options are pre-set and don't allow for "deep" customization. Pulled data still requires quite a bit of manual work cleaning the data, pivoting, and and visualization.

Ken
Parnter, Client Consultant in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It's a great tool for occasional and everyday SEO work

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

It's full-featured and low cost makes it great for monitoring online marketing campaigns even if you're not actively working on them on a day-to-day basis. The data will be ready for you when needed. We use it for SEO and Google Ads reporting for our clients. It's also great for running SEO audits which can be used for existing clients and new business.

Most of the businesses we work with operate in our local market. Local audits are not Raven Tools strong area. We subscribe to another tool for the purpose in addition to Raven Tools.

Jamin
President in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Feature Packed

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Our clients were impressed by the reporting and when we used the software consistently we saw excellent results in increasing site rankings.

The site reviews are exhaustive which is great for showing clients when we first audit their sites. The site comparisons have been quite useful as well when we are working with clients in a crowded space.

Due to the advanced nature of the software it’s not always clear for new users how and when you would utilize certain tools and techniques.

DAVID

Come a Long Way

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Was with the before and left, they changed a few things and now it's the best!

SEO Audit and Keyword Tracking are really strong. Audit is very in depth and technical.

Local tracking could be better, but still better than most. The other features more than make up for it.

Tracy
Director in UK

Easy to use. Affordable.

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Saves me two days a month writing client reports. That's worth every penny.

It's relatively easy to use, does what we need it to do. Makes reporting simple. Integrates with everything we need. Customisable. Cost effective. We like it, and probably don't use all the features we could to the maximum.

It sometimes doesn't save, but rarely. It would be useful to see links in the link manager feature globally, rather than individually. But that's not picking.

Mark
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Lots of features, great price

3.0 vor 5 Jahren

I like that you can have a significant amount of projects under one account, even on the basic plans.

The reporting is lackluster. I feel like it seems like you have a lot of flexibility until you actually start to put one together. Many of the data sources seem to be reduced to only showing basic info.

Josias
Social media manager in Burkina Faso

Raven tool

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

The simplicity of the interface is incredible, everything is well organized with this software and report creation features are simple and fast

No drawbacks to report since I started using it

Teri
Owner/CEO in USA
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Great And Growing

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, Raven Tools helps me bring key data together in a simple yet comprehensive layout. It has helped me expand my understanding and skills in SEO and SERP, and allows me to offer more information and services to my clients.

Raven Tools helps my small business and marketing consulting company look professional. The customizable reports have helped me attain new clients and retain old ones. While I have primarily used the AdWords and Social Media reporting features, I have stayed with Raven because they are continuously developing the software and the features they offer WITHOUT raising the cost.

While there IS online support, a more comprehensive and systematic GUIDE for each area of the software would be VERY helpful.

Ruby
VP Operations in USA

Helpful Tool!

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

The website crawl tool is something we use daily. It helps us know what issues we have on websites. Vital tool!

When the last update happened the results of crawls were inconsistent and it was frustrating to know which result was correct.

Kevin W.
Professor in USA
E-Learning, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for teaching future Search Marketers

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: This has become my go to tool for teaching students about Marketing Technology. Every time I have had an issue, the customer service team has come through with a timely and viable solution. The integration with other platforms, and the grouping of metrics is exactly what I need to help my students understand the big and small pictures.

The thing I like best is the way that they bring so many aspects of understanding a client's online presence into a single interface. Additionally, the integration of content to help understand the "What is it and Why Does it Matter" for the various metrics is huge for helping people understand they Why behind these very technical elements.

User management is a little difficult to get your head around at first.

Aaron
Director in UK

A solid set of tools

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I think I know how to use it fully and well.

It is easy to use and provides a full set of services to base decisions about SEO PPC & Social media

It uses pop ups which a lot of browsers interfere with. Unless you know how the settings for popups works in your browser this hampers the functionality.

Sam
Director, Business Strategy in USA

Our favorite tool for SEO reporting

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Great SEO reporting for clients and prospects

Tons of features, at a great price. Client-ready reporting, integration with Google Analytics and Search Console, extensively customizeable reports and widgets that make SEO and site planning really easy

The customized reporting tool is cumbersome to set up and organize, although it does have a lot of features. A better UI here would be a big help

Jamie
SEO specialist in USA

I love Raven Tools!

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

what I like most about this software is its ease of use. The interface is very clean and you can find your way between tasks very easily. It also works well with social media and email platforms which is a fantastic bonus.

I really have no complaints about this software. In the future they may consider a smaller package for start-up businesses.

Chandra
Indien
Quelle: GetApp

Very useful tool for Marketing professionals

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Has most features any marketing team would use for SEO tracking and optimizing, Rank tracking, SEO Audits are amazing

Reporting can be made better, Email alerts can be provided to few members in team with user level permissions

Kornel
President in USA

Great Tool for SEO Shops

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: We have been using it for years.

We use Raven to generate monthly reports for our clients and use the built in set of tools for analysis.

The backlink analysis tool in my opinion does not pull good or accurate results, would love to see that comparable to ahrefs.

Sam
Accounts & Administration in Neuseeland

Raven Review

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

I like how the automatic report generation and the integration of data from other providers

I find it very difficult to navigate the site with regard to removing campaigns and profiles. Overall I don't find this software user friendly