Über Kickserv

Vereinfache dein Servicegeschäft. Vollständige Terminplanung und Auftragsmanagement. Verwalte Leads, Kostenvoranschläge, Jobs, Rechnungen, Zahlungen von überall aus.

Erfahre mehr über Kickserv

I like how easy is to use, the dashboard is very intuitive.

Does not work correctly most of the time, confusing to use with too many steps to set up service calls.

Bewertungen zu Kickserv

4.1

8.2/10

Kickserv hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 363 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Kickserv bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Mike
Director of Operations
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

What did we do without Kickserv?

5.0 vor 2 Jahren
Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Yvonne
Yvonne
Founder/President in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, Selbstständig

The Best Value for the Money

Kommentare: Wonderful experience for over 11 years

The best feature of this product is the customer service. The ease of use and the product.

Some limitations on reports. But always found work around

José Gabriel
Senior Business Intelligence Analyst in Angola
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1’000 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding Experience with Kickserv - A Must-Have Tool for Businesses!

5.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I'm very pleased with Kickserv. It's made managing my business a lot easier and I would definitely recommend it to other business owners.

I've been using Kickserv for a few months now and I'm very impressed with how easy it is to use. The user interface is very intuitive and all the features are well laid out, making it simple to use. I especially appreciate how quickly I can create job estimates and invoices, and how quickly I can setup and manage payments. Kickserv really makes my life easier when it comes to managing my business.

While Kickserv does offer a lot of features, I would like it if they had more customization options so I could tailor the system more to my needs. Additionally, the customer support could use some improvement as I've had a few issues that I wasn't able to get an answer to.

Jeremy
Manager in USA
Maritime Wirtschaft, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kickserv Review

3.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Very good

Easy of use. Easy to learn software and interface. And easy to teach new users how to use

Subject to phone reception, certain areas do not allow techs to log in/out jobs or upload pictures.

James
General Manager in Kanada
Hausmeisterservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use and many functions

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The ease of use to quote, schedule, close and invoice jobs is seamless and very easy to learn and teach to our 17 field techs.

We are getting into 200 - 2MM size construction jobs and we find the progress billing feature is not yet available

Laurie
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Most intuitive program I’ve used

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Nothing but praise for everything and everyone we ever interacted with. 14 years of happiness!

We like the Resources Calendar week at a glance the most. Easy to see where every tech is scheduled, how long each job should take, and color coded by type of job, which we set up. This program is very intuitive to use, with large screens and no tiny fields that fill up a screen that you don’t need or care about using. We’ve been forced to use other big name programs by our franchise, which no one we talked to liked at all, but we always kept Kickserv throughout as our main go to. It’s iPhone easy to use! Skip the CRM that advertised during the Super Bowl. We and everyone we know hated it.

The only thing that was a problem was when it stopped syncing to desktop QuickBooks 2009. We didn’t upgrade QB, and had to manually enter sold jobs. It was worth it to us to not have to buy another QB program

Andrew
COO in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic field management software

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My construction company uses kickserv to input customers, send estimates, sign contracts, schedule work, invoice and run several useful reports.

Report running features of open estimates and completed jobs. Customer database is great. Recently docusign upped their pricing and we switched to kickserv e-signatures, we expected our homeowners to question the legitimacy but no one has and we have had 0% increase in cancellations since making the switch to the kickserv electronic signatures.

Kickserv uses apple maps on mobile which can cause navigation problems at times. You have to make sure your calendar settings are for the full day, not just business hours or you can miss some jobs when moving them on the calendar if you are not careful with the times.

vor 4 Wochen

Howdy Andrew. Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5-star review and provide us with some feedback. We are also glad to hear that our e-signature feature is working in place of Docusign.

Linda
VIRTUAL ADMIN in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Software

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Just having everything in one place is great! My boss has more experience with account management software and he really likes this one. He likes they are updating their software frequently and adding new features that help us, like the dispatch and map feature.Early on, I talked/chatted with your customer service reps and asked a million questions. They were great and were very patient with me. I haven't had to bother them as much lately, but they are always accessible and helpful.

Easy to use.Easy to change products and prices.Love the reminders option and scheduling option.Love the response time and advice from the team when I ask crazy questions!

The mobile part of the software could use some help, from our perspective. We have issues with attachments and being able to view them in the field. We realize that some of our issues could be user error.

Tiffany
Office Manager/Owner in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great for starters and small businesses!

4.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, for the price, I am happy. I recommend Kickserv to anyone getting started with their business. Small businesses, especially! I will continue to use Kickserv- they are constantly doing updates to fix little bugs here and there.

This software is user-friendly for the most part. It provides all the basic features you need to schedule, create a work order and assign to employees, invoice customers, and sync to your accounting system.

I mostly suggest the technician app be updated. I have found that 100% of my technicians are great at labor work, but not so great at navigating apps and using phones. Maybe even just offering more education/user guides for techs would help. Also, wish there was more of a way to have intercommunication between departments; assign tasks to office team, to do lists, etc

Jake

Good product for price.

4.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The ability to keep up a time entries for the team on per job basis

Scheduling viewing time entries from the mobile app on a per day basis would be nice instead of having to go to the web browser and pull a report to see

Client Relations Coordinator in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Decent Software; Great Support

3.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: We use KickServ to schedule field engineers for analysis and to generate our invoices and estimates. It works well for our current needs, though there are some small functionalities I wish would change. On the bright side, it's always improving - please keep the updates rolling out!

The customer service is excellent. Whenever I have a question, someone gets ahold of me within in an hour (or usually less), and they'll follow up within a day or two to make sure you're doing well. The software is also constantly improving with new upgrades.

When using the program with QuickBooks, it doesn't always sync the way I'd like it to. Once a contact is in, I can't edit the contact information, which is a pain when we have multiple customers from the same overall client company. There's always a little tweak here or there that I wish would change. However, the support team usually will assist with any problems.

Antwort von Kickserv

Thank you for taking your time to give us a review. We do thrive on feedback from our customers like you. Your viewpoints were insightful. Plus, we are happy to hear of how pleased you are with our Support Team. Keep reaching out to us anytime with our in-app chat because we are here to help.

Doug
General Manager in USA
Musik, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Servicing Company - Long-time User

4.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Generally very good.

- As a CRM software, we are able to manage all of our customers, scheduling, invoicing and reporting (not as bookkeeping or Financial Statements) in a generally good way. - The inter-connectionedness of the various parts of the software makes it easy to navigate from one function to another. - Although there has been some down time (which can be very difficult because we cannot function), but over the long-term it has not be crucial. Being an online CRM allows me to use any device. - We are able to save virtually anything (pics, docs, etc.) for future use, which has been crucially important to us. - The integration with Stripe for payment from our customers is now essential to our processes. It has worked flawlessly, easy to use, and easy to deal with Stripe for various things we need to do, including refunds. - It works well for both our field service and in-shop jobs. This is crucial because using two systems would be very difficult. -We are easily able to tailor the Products/Services, pricing, descriptions, to our specific needs - not being locked into some format that we don't like.

- Support is sometimes tedious. - New features added (if we find out about them at all) can be very disruptive to our processes, and confusing. While some of them make sense in a wider world, they sometimes are baffling and frustrating in our business. - We have 2 locations (and hope to have many more) and need to have separate systems. Kickserv requires us to use separate browsers for each. How are we going to be able to do that with 5 or 10 locations? And we're finding that some functions (e.g. access to support!) are no longer working on Firefox, one of the best and most popular browsers available. This is a serious problem for us. - Although a great deal of our business is field work, we do not/cannot use the mobile app with our techs because it is far too limiting. They need to be able to access much more information than what is available to them, and so we have them login through a browser on their phones. - There are essential functions that we have to do in business that Kickserv has not been able to program into the system (even when we offered to pay big $ to get them). E.g. There are several email templates, and auto sending emails: We need one to be sent as a follow up to Jobs, and another (sent out 6 or 12 months later) to remind people to schedule services . We have to do all of this manually, and would love to find a way to get it done automatically. Summary: Some things are hard to get into the software that other companies would also make good use of.

letztes Jahr

Thank you Doug for your continued support and taking the time to leave us some feedback. We greatly appreciate it. Know that your feedback does not fall on deaf ears and we are always working on ways to improve Kickserv.

Katielynn

Best Value for Scheduling/invoicing software

4.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, I have been more than satisfied with Kickserv. I initially navigated the platform pretty easily, along with ample help from the support team. Whenever I experience a problem, I receive help via the chat function from the same customer support members who are quick to provide solutions.

This product makes it easy to store a lot of data for our business including customers, project history, photos of job sites, notes for customers, dispatching crews to jobs, invoicing customers.

We experience some software bugs throughout use, which are often resolved with time. If I delete something on accident, there is not an undo button. If we change an estimate for a customer, there is no easy access to old records of past versions of the estimate unless we duplicate them every time we make a change. This can put us in a situation sometimes we are trying to substantiate claims to contractors about original estimates and the changes we made. Sometimes Kickserv will not work at all for a short period of time while our crews are on jobsites trying to upload photos/information or find their next jobsite, though this fairly rare. I wish there was an option to not allow credit card payments for certain invoices such as our contractors who are much larger jobs. Though, we have worked around this with different options such as sending a PDF instead.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, as well as continuing to support us, Katielynn. If you encounter anymore issues, please don't hesitate to reach out. We will be happy to assist you with resolving any issues.

Richard
Owner/President in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

#1 in Customer Relationship Management & Dispatching software

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Kickserv has streamlined my service-based business. It's easy to use for dispatching and task reminders. It also syncs with my bookkeeping software, google calendar, reputation management software and Stripe.

It is easy to start using the kickserv system, especially since they have such a phenomenal support staff

I have used this software for over 8 years and the ONLY thing I still would like to see is a more robust search ability. For example, if I were to look for every job that I did "carpet cleaning," I would get a list (instead of having to pull a report).

letztes Jahr

Hello Richard - You have been a fabulous advocate of Kickserv over the years. I'm glade we are helping your business.

Jennifer
Medizinische Geräte, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great for One Tech

4.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I enjoy using the product from my desk and the tech doesn't have any complaints from the app.

I like that i can invoice the job with clear notes and history to the clients from my tech. Scheduling is easy.

Wish there was a way to alert the tech out of the app. I review a work order and see I need more notes or need him to advise on a part # so that I can quote. I have no way to tell him this other than to copy the notes and email him separately.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the wonderful review, Jennifer. I know the idea of two way communication within Kickserv, among employees, has been kicked around. I'll be sure to pass the feedback up the ladder. :)

Paul
Owner in Kanada
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Entry level service management software that works well.

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It is a solid choice for the price. It makes keeping track of all our jobs possible and is a great step up from paper or spreadsheets. I feel it is priced fairly.

Capturing all the jobs we have on the go, being able to catergorize them by type, and by status (unscheduled, scheduled, in progress, on hold, completed) really helps on the backend to keep invoices moving out.

Individual asset/equipment history would definitely be useful.

letztes Jahr

Thank you Paul for taking time out of your busy day to leave the positive review. While we do not have inventory management yet, perhaps it's something we will consider In the future. Thank you for your continued support.

Leeann
Admin in USA

Great customer service every time!

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

This software is easy to use and some really great features... I like that I can drag appointments from one day to the next if needed. And contact customer service if needed easily.

I wish there were more alerts that would come up - such as an alert that will come up when scheduling someone that has an open balance so that we can let the customer know when scheduling, also what would be really helpful is if there was an alert that pops up stating that there is already a scheduled appointment open for that customer to avoid potentially double booking a customer (sometimes a wife will call to schedule and the husband may have already scheduled and it gets confusing). When scheduling multiple days on jobs I wish it didn't go on top of the calendar but blocked out the time. Also wish that there was an alert that would come up if a customer address is already in the database to avoid duplicates. Also, wish that email reminders were able to customize so that we could change time frames as we schedule in 2 hour increments - so we are really not able to use the feature which is one of the reasons we picked this scheduling software over others.

Antwort von Kickserv

Hello Leeann - thank you for your time and feedback. To help avoid duplicate bookings our best practice is to search customers by street address prior to booking. Street addresses are very unique and will display any prior events for that location.

Lou
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

All Fixed Appliance Repair review

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, the experience has been very positive. We're happy that we decided on this one.

Real time scheduling, mobile use, files attachments, work order creation

Customer portal to request service is cumbersome, bug reporting has become more difficult with the new chat robot. I usually video the issues to better explain the bug. I can't do that any more.

letztes Jahr

Howdy Lou. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. We greatly appreciate it. The new support system is fairly new and we will continue to work on making it easier to to reach us, as well as report bugs. Thank you again for the feedback.

Jessica
Operations in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Small company that rapidly grew!

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

We love the simplicity of it, the work flow is really easy with the unschedule, scheduled, in progress, etc tabs. It keeps the jobs organized. We love that it is capable with our QuickBooks keeping our books stright is very important to us.

The mobile app has had a number of bugs and issues. But we contact customer service and it seems to fix. However we still run into minor issues here and there.

Antwort von Kickserv

Hi Jessica, Your company has been a very loyal customer for 4 years now! Thank you. Plus, it's great to hear how much you like our Support team. Keep connecting with us with our in-app chat support because we are here to help.

Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great but still a few glitches

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: We have been using the program for about a year, and it is for sure better than other programs that we have used in the past. ANd the ease of talking to a real person in tech support is WONDERFUL!
But there are still a few issues we have come across. One is that it only works properly on FireFox, and is the only program I use that actually works on that browser, so I have to have that on all the time just for Kickserv.
Next is that when there is an error, there is no clear explanation as to what the error is. The program seems to tell me that there is an error, but that's it. I literally worked for about a month with tech support because I could not sync any new customers between Kickserv and Quick Books. This made end of the year very frustrating. When it finally started working, I still don't know what was actually the problem.
The last issue I have, is that I can't make the phone/tablet app user friendly for my techs in the field. I need them to be able to adjust more things, change times, add/reschedule jobs etc, and they can't do it. I was hoping this would help so they didn't forget to tell me what needed to be done, but they can't do it from their tablet.

Able to change as needed, and easy to integrate with Quick Books. Easy to contact a real person in tech support.

Don't feel that the phone/tablet app is user friendly

Bill
Verbraucherdienste

Great Software for a 1 to 5 Truck Operation!!

4.0 vor 7 Jahren

It was really easy to use. I was able to take my business from 3 employees up to 15 before I started feeling any pain. The estimates were customization with HTML. We were able to add some very cool code that would add offer banners depending on what was in the estimate. It tracks every time your customer opens your estimates. Great for know who to call. The software works well with quickbooks online. The work flow is logical.

It was week on CRM functions like phone and email integration. The mobile app never worked for us but to be fair our account may have outgrown the design. There was no ability to group several jobs in to a project. This hurts when trying to find sale conversion rates because we often wrote several optional estimate to win 1 project. Not having enough features to take my business for 20 to 50 employees. I would still be using it if they had developed a few more features or integrated tightly with a office CRM. Kickservs has a really nice integration with QBO at the invoices level but none at the prospect or estimate level. If KS's contacts and estimates would of synced and mirrored QBO I Would of found a CRM to layer over KS to get the features I needed.

Jenifer
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Field Service & Installs - Locksmithing & Security

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: We can easily see all jobs scheduled for a given day, search open and historic work orders, track the progress on longer jobs and ensure all invoices are created and sent timely. This has cut down on lost paperwork, increased communication, and minimizes the number of support staff needed in the office to keep operations running smoothly.

Kickserv has a fairly intuitive layout and search function. Once the customer list is loaded you can view all jobs relating to individual customers, upload photos, set up future service and easily move calls between technicians. This is a great program to start with when moving away from an antiquated platform (paper, Excel, etc).

The downside of Kickserv is the lack of customization. I believe it was originally developed to suit a different industry and while we've found work-arounds for our needs they are still work-arounds and rely on humans remembering the unique procedure .

Judy
OFFICE MANAGER/BOOK-KEEPER in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Pros & Cons of using Kickserv

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It keeps our customer history in tact, and that has truly come in handy multiple times.

I like the fact that we can track the history of our customer's and review previous work performed. also, like the fact that we can have a daily view of everything scheduled within that day. The calendar is also helpful in scheduling future jobs, and time management.

There isn't an easy uncomplicated way to delete services that are not needed once they are signed on for. I understand the reasoning to keep just anyone from changing services, but it really doesn't have to be where one has to call and sit on phone for a while to get something not needed.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback, Judy. We greatly appreciate it. We would also like to gather some more information about your services. Perhaps we can lend a hand.

Emily
Business Manager in USA
Buchhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

So easy to go paperless

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Before Kickserv, we were still using paper invoices. We really wanted to go paperless and this really helped! We also didn't have to tell customers that they needed to call the office to pay with a card. Sometimes they were stuck waiting until I was available to process it for them since it is a small family company

It was great that our HVAC techs plumbers were able to fill out an invoice right at the job and the customer could immediately pay it! The GPS Feature is also great. It helped us to know where our techs were and if they were still running on schedule so we could call customers if we needed to.

I found it very easy to use, but some of our less tech savvy techs struggled. The biggest issue we had was when an invoice was done incorrectly and the customer already paid it. Most of the time the customers were pretty understanding, though.

Antwort von Kickserv

Hello Emily, We really appreciate your time and the feedback you provided, especially about how great our Live GPS Tracking feature is. We thrive on good feedback & good reviews so thank you.

Daniel
President in USA

HVAC Company

5.0 vor 7 Monaten

Kommentare: Great would not trade

Taking payments and history and tech support

Nothing I can think of just highly recommend

vor 7 Monaten

Daniel - thank you for the great feedback. 10 out of 10 is certainly what we are working so hard to achieve for every customer. Email us and we discuss further.

Ron
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Satisfied Customer

Kommentare: Love it

It is very easy to use. I love the feature where we can send invoice and payment link through email and text.

No complaints. I have not had problems.

letztes Jahr

Glad to hear you are enjoying Kickserv and we thank you for your continued support. :)