Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über Nimble

Nimble ist das einfache, intelligente CRM für Office 365 und G Suite, das für dich arbeitet – überall dort, wo du arbeitest.

Erfahre mehr über Nimble

It is a fairly inexpensive software for data storage. The volume that it can store for the cost is astounding.

The work that was produced was sub-par and full of errors.

Bewertungen zu Nimble

4.2

8.1/10

Nimble hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1’869 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Nimble bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1’869)

Vicki
Vicki
Bucket List Travel Concierge
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Nimble is a really excellent business CRM tool that is more robust than anything else out there

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Sales Director / Logistics Coordinator in Kanada
Landwirtschaft, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple & Effecient

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall I have been happy with this product. It keeps evolving and keeps getting, generally better. The customer service is over the top. Quick response, always there if we have a questions. I like that!

Easy to assign tags and group the ones you want to use to target specific groups for marketing purposes.

New UI for data entry is not as efficient as it used to be. Still simple but simple data priorities such as which phone number is primary is no longer available. You actually need to open the whole contact window to see all the data while before the summary gave the most important info.

Tawanda
Tawanda
Sponsorship in Zimbabwe
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Making customer relationship management a breeze and exciting experience

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Customer relationship management is made easy; this is probably one area not taken so seriously by marketers but once used you will notice how much you have been missing. Nimble has been straightforward from roll-out through to implementation. Product support is satisfying and encouraging

For the greater part I am impressed by the dashboard presentation of Nimble; it gives all the needed information at a sign glance, you can keep track of new connections and keep them in the loop. It is well integrated into other productivity applications like G-Suite, LinkedIn and Office 365 among others

Email limitations may be annoying but then that makes it a business as options are available if you would subscribe to premium priced packages

Evan
CEO in USA
Computer-Software

Mixed results. Flawed, but still the best match for us.

3.0 vor 8 Jahren

We researched ~10 CRM solutions for our small software contracting company (9 people), to help keep track of leads and communications. We have some frustrations with Nimble, but at least as of the last round of reviews it was the best match for our business. Things we like: * Price point is reasonable * Automatic integration with gmail - communications over email with a contact show up with no extra work from us * Automatic integration with social media * Shared information with several people on our team * Reminders to stay in touch with people can be easily created at the same time the contact is created

I have a number of frustrations with ranging from small to moderate. They are: 1) Can only integrate one social media account of each type. Fixing this has been "coming soon" for about eight months. Right now it means I need to decide between my business Twitter account (the official face of the company), and my individual Twitter account (which has 20 times as much traffic). I interact with business contacts via both and can only track one. 2) The Deals tracking tool has several deficiences: 2.1) The Deals view is wider than the page, which requires annoying scrolling with an embedded horizontal scrollbar, and you can't see it all at once. (Deals columns: 1570 pixels. Page width: fixed 1200 pixels, even if your browser is 2000 pixels wide.) 2.2) The "stages" of a deal have an arbitrary maximum limit of 99 days in stage. In my industry, initial contacts often turn into paying work 8-12 months later after companies complete fundraising. Nimble can't handle this. 2.3) There's no way to hide or "put on ice" a deal that is suspended temporarily. You can only close the deal as "won" or "lost". See above, I frequently have leads disappear for a year and then come back to hire us. Unless I want to lose the work I've entered, my only option is to keep all possible leads visible in case they come back eventually. 3) Nimble has its own separate contacts database from my Gmail contacts and no tool built in to synchronize them automatically. I have to use a 3rd-party tool to sync them, and it's fiddly to keep working right. Right now, I think it hasn't worked in a couple of months. 4) The Chrome plug-in to help you enter contact info from Gmail or from a web page is inconsistent. Frequently I select or hover contact name or info, but the plug-in doesn't detect it and I end up having to enter the contact manually anyway.

Irma
Advisor in USA
Öl & Energie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Nimble Review

4.0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: My overall experience has been good it has help my company organizing and tracking all of our data making it let stressful for us as users.

I like the organization they give with all of the data of our clients and track the sales we do each day. The best part it gives you follow up notifications.

What I like the least is the price it has gotten quite expensive but it is worth it, but if you dont upgrade you get a limited functionality.

Walter
Director of Sales in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Nimble is a great CRM for small and medium business.

5.0 vor 7 Monaten

Kommentare: With Nimble I am able to have the data, tracking, and forecasting all right in front of me and the team at a very affordable price.

Affordability, ease of use, importing/exporting data, and most of all tracking/forecasting using graphs.

At this moment Nimble has everything we need where we are at and we continue to grow.

Anil
Editor in UK
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Creative Alliance Review

5.0 vor 8 Monaten

Kommentare: Our problem with customer database management has been fully solved by Nimble. Thank You Nimble team for this super useful software.

We are at the Alliance are finding it very useful to use Nimble. We have to constantly relay our new ideas and new developments to our customers and Nimble has helped us to keep track of our contact database and manage it properly so that we have been able to tell every new thing to our customer base at a prompt manner.

We loved every aspect of it and planning to buy the software once the trial period ends. One thing is, new users can get lost at the beginning but later when you get used to it, Nimble is so helpful and easy to use.

DENNIS
DENNIS
STUDENT in Kenia
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Organization at Your finger tips

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Using Nimble for close to one year has been exhilarating. Arranging my tasks and duties has turned out to be an interesting part of my daily routine thanks to Nimble. I would definitely advise any serious and focused manager or organizer to use the software for better outcomes.

Nimble is an excitingly easy software to install, use and set up for use. It comes as a very important tool to organize various tasks about the operations of the organization and employees. The user interface is attractive and makes managing tasks an interesting task always Incase of any mishaps or faults, the support team of Nimble is always ready to respond to clients' needs and questions and address them appropriately. This is one very strong bargaining point for its developer.

The software needs to provide NFS or CIFS straight from storage and omit the need to have multiple fragmented file servers. Otherwise, the Software is perfectly in order.

Joel
Joel
Administrative Secretary in Ghana
Unterhaltungselektronik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

What I think about Nimble

4.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I can quickly create, modify, or view contact data with Nimble's Prospector App from any location online. Due to the removal of API access to CRM tools by both LinkedIn and Facebook, this is very crucial. I also frequently use the group chat and email tracking.

It is simple to use with a small learning curve that makes it easy to switch from other CRM software to Nimble

Nimble costs a lot of money. I understand how incredibly helpful the software is but a little reduction of their prices can help onboard more users.

Edwin
Edwin
Administrative Assistant in Kenia
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best tool that makes delivery of service to customer simple, easy and effective.

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: It has helped me a lot in interacting with my customers thereby tracking the relationships between each other and mostly it has helped in securely storing information about my customers .

First this software not only helps in customer delivery but also it helps in storage and track of customer details where they are the relationships and what they ae doing. Next the layout of this nimble is not only nice and simple but also it has no difficulty in learning. Lastly it does not only track but keeps history of the last customer you interacted with.

Since I have not used for a long time, it is hard for me to say negative side of this software but there is this issue that it requires to reload the page every time I use the shortcut to move back.

Stacy
Stacy
Business Development Manager in USA
Internet, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Streamline your productivity

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Good so far. Easy to use and is compatible with MS 365

Alot like Salesforce, it was easy to use and is a future forward software program. It helps you build relationships and streamline your operations with it's cloud-based function so you can work, anywhere!

They don't offer alot of storage - 1G or 2G if a business plan. You can add 10GB at a time for additional cost.

Tamas
Chief Strategic Officer, Consultant in Ungarn
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Hands down the best contact manager there is!

4.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: I think I reviewed all notable CRM solutions suitable for SMB-s and single entrepreneurs - and Nimble is the best in overall. I think it's an important point that by focus CRMs can be divided into several subcategories: Nimble is mainly and mostly an outstanding contact manager. You can manage 1 pipeline, and get basic conversation reminders, but there are other tools more focusing on those and do a better job (but failing in many basic things). And to be honest, if you need many pipelines across teams with various stages and data, an automated google sheet will do a terrific job. What makes Nimble so great in contact management? Features mean only a theoretical solution, unless it's a quick and easy functionality, and this is where I haven't found any better.
If you are looking for new prospects, or contacts on LinkedIn, or on the net, with the Nimble App you can add them with the right tags immediately. Company details are handled intelligently, duplications are easy to solve...much easier than elsewhere.
And since the last big update, the search and segment became really awesome. You can really micro-target who you want to contact, it also works great for recruiting work or client care. There are some things that are there but less useful in practice, and there are a few that could be improved. The contact manager and search functionality are perfect. What I found impractical: All messages shown unstructured. In theory, it's good to see twitter, email etc in the same list, but in practice, if you get 50 e-mails/day it already becomes less of a home than your Outlook or Gmail inbox. Templates and group messages with Merge tags are great productivity boosts.
I understand the concept of the recommendations on the dashboard..but never ever used anything from it.
Could be improved: on the contact profiles, there is a lot of micro-clicking. The UI could be a little bit cleaner. Also, there could be more pipeline than 1. I guess that's it! Great Contact management CRM, I highly recommend it!

Contact management, Nimble App, Search and segment options, templates with merge tags

only 1 pipeline

Antwort von Nimble

Hi Tamas, Thanks so much for submitting your detailed review and feedback for Nimble! We love to see our users taking full advantage of our contact management and messaging tools. :) Did you know that your Messages tab has sorting options? From within any folder, you may choose to display only email or Twitter, as well as only a specific email account, and only DM's or retweets! See screenshot: http://www.screencast.com/t/Fv55e9TyqoBg While we don't have an ETA to share at this time, having multiple pipelines for the Deals tab is definitely on our roadmap! Please keep an eye out for updates. ;) If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected]! Cheers,

Kurt
Owner in UK
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great when it connected to FB/Linkedin, tagging worked and we could trust the export to MailChimp

4.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: All the benefits are gone with no real connection to FB and Linkedin and that we cannot trust the tagging and export to MailChimp works. And I'm not sure that we are allowed to use your software when EU/GDPR General Data Protection Resolution will be enforced in May 2018.

Tagging and export to MailChimp if we can trust it works. That you listened to suggestions in the beginning.

That we cannot trust the tagging and never knows when we can export to MailChimp. Also pretty irritating that I have suggested changes to the usability that is neglected. Do not ask med to spend time on describing the things that irritate me every day and then do not bother to at least give me an explanation on why it is not being solved. Some of it have worked the way I want it and you just change it without notice and I only hear that it is in the pipeline - and have been it for about two years.

Antwort von Nimble

Hi Kurt, Thanks for sharing your review of Nimble. I can assure that all feedback and feature requests, we receive have been shared with our Product team to further improve our CRM. Most of the key features we introduce have come from the feedback of our users, therefore, any feedback you give us is definitely taken into consideration. Although we are not always able to deliver on every feature request, all request are documented and shared with the team! I would love to understand more about the issues you are experiencing with tags and exporting contacts from Nimble to MailChimp, I'm sure any issues you are experiencing can be resolved by our Care Team! We would also be happy to share insight on how to use your LI/FB accounts with Nimble :) Additionally, we are compliant with all EU laws. View our Privacy Policy here: http://www.nimble.com/company/privacy/ Feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] where we can better assist. Best, - Samantha

Ross
The Client Orchardist in Australien

Nimble is one of the best CRM I have used. For 6 years its played a key part in my daily activities.

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

1. Nimble's ability to pull social and contact data reduces the amount of data I have to enter manually. 2. The Nimble Smart App for Browsers is the real point of difference. With browser extension you are able to hover over a person's name or company name, in say LinkedIn, and Nimble will build a profile of the person with position, social media profiles, of the business' company size and revenues (if available publicly available). You can then click a button and it adds them immediately to your Nimble database. It gives the option to add other information you have about them. While still in say LinkedIn, you can setup a task or even send a message to say their twitter handle if you follow them. Both task and message will display in the record when you open Nimble! Nimble has similar add-ins for GMail and MS Outlook 3. Having my e mail and calendar and CRM information in one place is invaluable. 4. The ability to easily create lists of contacts based on segments means I can provide more useful information and run small campaigns based on these lists. 5. The "Group Message" facility enables me to send a personalise email to segment lists (as created above) and track the responses. You are able to use specified merge tags such as First name, last name, Company. The key is the email are seen as being sent from your actual email address not a "mass e-mail" tool such as Mailchimp. Nimble has all standard CRM functions.

The email editor is not as good those in GMail and LinkedIn. However this is overcome by using your GMail or Outlook and you have access to the Nimble Add-in for both programs. While the Group Message function is an excellent feature it would great to see a full e-newsletter campability available from within Nimble.

Eileen
Eileen
Senior Product Manager in USA
Chemikalien, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

One of the best and simplest CRM software.

5.0 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: With this apparatus we presently effectively oversee leads and client information, this apparatus moreover gives different topics and formats for notices and emails. Client understanding administration, detailing, arranging and portable app are total and utilized all through our deals office. Agile has given eminent benefits for the development of key deals plans in social systems, the optimization of promoting has been persuasive in capturing the consideration of unused clients, items and administrations have been proposed to unused markets with the spread of publicizing. For me, one of the leading highlights accessible in this computer program is its communication history, it has made a difference me to keep track of all my communication with distinctive clients with just one press, all I have to be do is go to a contact record and select the history tab.

Exceptionally simple to utilize and relationship based CRM program that's exceedingly acknowledged by the staff within the organization, its simple and enhanced integrations with other program is the most excellent portion. It moreover coordinating with Gmail, MS Viewpoint and other social systems, it is useful for client history administration and ticket following, it moreover makes a difference to oversee and screen group execution and exercises. The adaptable nature of this software includes to the ease of utilize, Nimble Miner app is exceptionally valuable because it provides all the social data around a trade fair by drifting over the commerce title. It permits me to form amazing campaigns that offer assistance me accomplish social promoting criteria, their bolster is strong and exceptionally responsive to online demands, I like being able to assist the deals office for ventures done with Agile.

One drawback to utilizing Agile is that a few clients may discover its client interface a bit complicated. At to begin with, there's a great chance that the client will conclusion up befuddled whereas utilizing it. I do not like that the program incorporates a long list of recommendations or FAQs, in some cases the data is monotonous.

Kate
Kate
Founder in
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

It's fine for social crm and selling. Don't try to get too creative with it.

5.0 vor 9 Jahren

Kommentare: This is best for those actively selling with fairly normal sales cycles. For those of us who have less common sales cycles, clients who are not on social media, or need more workflow functionality, it isn't much better than a spreadsheet. It's not expensive for a small shop, but the per person fee is obnoxious. My assistant has to have a 2nd account even though she's connecting with clients on my behalf and we need all the information/emails in one spot. I keep nimble, but I'm not much of a user at this point. I'm looking forward to watching it improve. The customer support tries and that's worth a decent review.

Social metrics for contacts in one spot (though linkedin is a fail) - good concept, needs work I can add notes to my students each time I work with them so I have a persistent record Daily update of your calendar (not updated 12 hours prior?) and List of social connections made within the past day (twitter followers) so you can thank them the old fashioned way rather than with a bot.

My clients do not use twitter so that aspect is not essential for us. My assistant has to have a separate account which seems silly, adds nominal expense, but also doesn't actually give her access to my calendar/tasks/emails/etc. That has been a big disappointment. I end up not using nimble as much as I had hoped because we couldn't create our workflows through it. We had hoped she could auto schedule tasks for us based on my interaction with a student. ie send thank you note x days after last meeting, find out how the self study is going, etc. None of this appears to be possible. So nimble is not super functional for us. If we ever have a mass market or b2b client base this may become more interesting. I give decent marks to nimble, but frankly it doesn't serve us very well.

Antwort von Nimble

Hi Kate, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about Nimble. Regarding the shared calendar, you can now set the "Nimble Default Calendar" to be shared between team members in Settings >> Users. For your tasks, your team member can navigate to the "Activities" tab and sort tasks by different team members to see their activities. Lastly, for message privacy, you may "unlock" your message account within Nimble by selecting the lock icon in Settings >> Networks & Imports, or you can set a specific thread to public by clicking on the lock icon at the thread-level. If you're having any trouble setting up these features, please send me a message at [email protected] and my team will be happy to help. Best, Joseph

James
Director in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Integration with Outlook 365.

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: As a smaller business, it is important to create a relationship with your clients. Nimble really helps us realize our goals in this aspect. The affordability is important for us, and with Nimble you really get the bang for your buck. I just really wish that they would make it easier for us to manage the duplicates in our system. It is just very tedious to go one by one and edit or delete them. A merge option would be very handy and would make this already awesome software even better.

I really love the integration with Outlook 365. Most other CRMs require manually inputting your information, but Nimble does not. I also really like the plugins. They make using the software easy to use and my preferred CRM. The ability to look at the calendar while also looking at the customer information is very handy. I’ve had many times where I found this was useful. The best part is the price. This is one of the most affordable options available and the ease of use makes it a no-brainer to purchase. I have used Nimble for a few years and definitely don’t regret changing from my old CRM to Nimble.

I really wish that this was integrated with MailChimp. I have used MailChimp in the past for my email blasts, and really like the features. If it were integrated with Nimble, I would be very happy. I also found that sorting through duplicate contacts was a little difficult. I’ve had more than once where a customer had two or three contacts in my system, and I would like to have either deleted duplicates or merged them. I know there are third-party apps that could work to fix this issue, but it really shouldn’t be an issue.

Charlene
Project Manager in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for organizing my communications

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Nimble keeps me organized about people. I add people when I meet them, along with a note to help me remember them, and I can set up a follow up task for the future while it's all fresh in my mind. I'm able to pull up lists of connections to help me with my projects. I love that I've also got their social media connections so I can connect more deeply with the people I feel are important to my business growth.

I love the way Nimble integrates with my email program so I can track contacts with important connections. I've customized the deals feature so I track activities and people to my business projects and networking strategies so I can see at a glance how effective my actions are, and I can see my progress at a glance. The tags allow me to quickly find people I want to focus on, and makes it easy to keep track of the details about hundreds of people--more than I could ever do if I had to remember these small facts. I love that I can add contacts right from email.

I love that Nimble interacts with my Gmail and iCloud calendars, but I wish events would show up across my calendars faster. The keep in touch features seems helpful, but I wish there was a way to manage their reminders. I tend to get too many follow up reminders in clumps so large that I can't managed them. I'd like to be able to spread them out more evenly across my weeks. As a result. I end up canceling the keep in touch for many people when I'm overloaded.

Krystal
Publisher in USA
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Nimble is a great CRM for leveraging social media connections

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Nimble integrates with my G suit mail. I like that because as a solopreneur, I don't want one more separate system to have to deal with.

Nimble works from my G suite Google email account, and also connects with my social media connections (you can click on the social media profiles for a contact, which often provides helpful information). I use it to track leads for potential advertisers for my news websites.

It works from within Google G suite and Microsoft. It does not work within mac mail or other mail systems though. Other than that I can't really find anything I don't like about it. That is not a criticism, just a heads up.

Nurul Saidah
Nurul Saidah
Personal Banker in Malaysia
Bankwesen, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Marketing tools with Nimble

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

It's nice to see a customer relationship management system that isn't driven entirely by salespeople, and efforts in Account Marketing and sales may be tracked very well inside the system. The pricing is straightforward, with only one direct plan to choose from. Nimble ensures that my customers, my most valuable assets, are well taken care of—a speedy and dependable solution with excellent assistance for customers.

It has a few minor glitches. Many times, the thumbnail images of the contacts displayed the incorrect photo. There were certain aspects of sending emails that did not operate as intended. The surveillance of social activity was severely restricted to only a few sites, and the offered functionality was quite restricted.

Uttam
Digital Strategy Consultant in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Nimble has been a great savior since I have started using it 2 years back.

Kommentare: 1. Easy to upload lead CSV's
2. Easy to integrate with social media channels
3. Fast in terms of response time
4. LinkedIn bio feature is fantastic
5. Group messaging helps when I need to broadcast news to a certain group of people
6. Setting reminder is easy in terms of future connect with leads
7. Extension is good, it helps but needs some modifications
8. Easy to learn and train people to use the tool
9. The existing template is well enough to use for a business who are getting into CRM
10. I also use it to create mini profiles of leads that help in connecting with them with the right message

I train people on how to use Nimble since I started using it, I just fell in love with the simplicity of the software. Most of my work is around nurturing leads and that's where I find this tool super relevant. You just need a name and the email ID, rest the tool will do for you. It will literally figure out where all this email has been used in the digital space. You will get all the details and social presence of that person and even in one of the features you could see what they have been posting on Twitter and Facebook. Out of all the features, the way it will fetch the LinkedIn bio is outstanding. Last but not the least, I have been using it for a diverse set of industries to identify, nurture and build relationships with people and this tool has reduced my efforts up to 40%.

I face problems while using the extension to scout for leads as sometimes I get redundant or irrelevant leads even if I use the right credentials. Another concern is with the Facebook integration for the streams, it won't allow with your Facebook profile, there has to be a Facebook page.

Marktforschung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

""""My review on Nimble""""

4.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The software is comprehensive and offers a range of features and benefits, including contact management, social media integration, email management, sales and marketing automation, and reporting and analytics.

I particularly appreciate the reporting and analytics capabilities of Nimble. The software provides valuable insights into my customer relationships and interactions, allowing me to make data-driven decisions. Additionally, the sales and marketing automation tools, including lead capture, lead nurturing, and lead scoring, are a great asset in streamlining and optimizing my sales and marketing processes. Lastly, the integration with popular social media platforms is a fantastic feature as it allows me to manage my social media interactions from within the software.

I am impressed with the software's ability to streamline and simplify my business processes, and I have found it to be a valuable tool for managing my customer and prospect interactions. Overall, I have no complaints about my experience with Nimble and am very satisfied with its performance.

Paul
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

You Are On Your Own

2.0 vor 6 Jahren

Simple way to organize contacts and deals. The email organization was why I signed up for their service.

Customer service is non-existent when you need them. Takes forever for them to respond. There is plenty of back and forth with them on issues, which would be so much easier if they just went into your account and fixed it. They require you to find the problem and fix it yourself. Very poor mobile.

Antwort von Nimble

Hi Paul, First, we would like to take the time to thank you for your review of Nimble as it is through feedback such as yours that our team can maintain and improve upon the service that we provide to our valued customers. We're very sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the response time of our Customer Care Team. This is definitely not the standard of service our customers have come to expect from us as many of our customers will rate us highly on customer support response time. Reviewing the issue with our Care Team, it appears that we did need more information from you to troubleshoot the issue that was taking place. After we received this information from you, our team was able to successfully fix the problem in a timely manner. Again, we are very sorry able the issue you experienced in your account and we thank you for continuing your Nimble subscription with us. We would love to hear more about why you are unhappy with our mobile app. Feel free to write us at [email protected] with your feedback. Thank you, Samantha Lead Customer Care Ninja | Nimble [email protected]

Philip
Client Services in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good solid CRM system; works well for a solopreneur with over 7000 contacts

4.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Just getting all your contacts into one place with social profiles and email history is a great. The amount of data entry is significantly less than other products (like Sugar CRM) that i have used in the past.

The integration with gSuite is great; its also pretty easy to create contacts and find their social profiles (linkedin, twitter etc.) Very easy to see past emails, schedule tasks and reminders for followups. Finding/Segmenting customers is good.

People join companies, leave and go to a new company. As such its important to see your personal relationship with that person across all the companies they have worked. Unfortunately there is no way to mark emails as "archived" so you don't really know quickly (without reading a bunch of history) that the email you selected is the wrong email. Also with the smaller version you are limited to the quantity of group emails you can send to 50. I find it cumbersome to select a client segment (such as inviting them to a training class) and tracking who I sent emails and where I left off... so if Nimble isn't going to do emails and you need to use something like mailchimp, that's great, but Nimble only has one-way integration...you can send emails to mailchimp...but you can't then see inside Nimble who received a mailchimp email.

Trudie
Office Manager in USA

Great software for a small business

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: This software keeps our CRM up to date and organized.

I use this software daily and it's very convenient. I really like the way it integrates LinkedIn profiles with the contacts. It sometimes even transfers the avatar and if not, it's easy to add it manually. It's nice to be able to see a face to a client contact, so you know who you're dealing with. Customer support is awesome. I have had some questions and issues and they always respond in a timely manner, work with me on the issue and follow up with an email.

When I add a new contact, the software wants to be smart and automatically tries to find the social profiles for this person. I like that, but it doesn't give me a choice before it saves the social profiles to the person. Of course I can delete the social profile if it turns out it's not right, but I'd rather have a choice to add it or not.

Antwort von Nimble

Hi Trudie, Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :) We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying the Nimble Contact add-in within your browser that enables you to import information from your LinkedIn to your Nimble account, including a photo in order to put a face to the name. Our Customer Success team is always available to assist. You can reach out to us at [email protected]. Best, Olivia Nimble Customer Success Ninja

Tolu
Tolu
Digital Marketing Strategist in Nigeria
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An easy tool for managing my contacts

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I like the features of Nimble and is one of the best CRM tools out there. Its integration with Google workspace and Microsoft 365 is really cool, but its integration with Facebook and LinkedIn isn't as good as it used to be. The interface is intuitive and when it comes it to prospecting and finding new contacts, it is one of my favourite tool.

Easy integration with Google workspace and Microsoft 365 Easily import data from excel, gmail, outlook and some social media sites like twitter, LinkedIN Easily add new contacts from across the web Provides me all the data I need about my contacts like finding a social media profile match and other details that can help me prospect better to new clients. It keeps all the communication that I have with my contact so I can easily find pout what stage of negotiations I am in with a new client. I like that the today dashboard is widget-based, as I can easily customise it to suit to my working needs.

I could easily link my Facebook account to Nimble and message my contacts directly from Nimble but this feature isn't available anymore. It exports my data and sends it to my email. I believe it should give me the option to have it downloaded straight to my system not just only sending to my mail. There is a limit to the numbers of contact I can store on nimble