Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über 7shifts

7shifts ist ein robustes Tool für die Einsatzplanung, Kommunikation und das Engagement von Mitarbeiter*innen speziell für Restaurants. Starte noch heute kostenlos.

Erfahre mehr über 7shifts

This is so usefull while you have to make schedules, reports and have a logbook about your workplace. It is also so intuitive and by the price, it is a great option.

Employees report that it is the only aspect of the app that gives them trouble.

Bewertungen zu 7shifts

4.7
4.7
4.6
4.6

8.9/10

7shifts hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1’135 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie 7shifts bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1’135)

Leandro
Financial in USA

7 Shifts for restaurant schedule Management

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: My managers and employees love it.

It is easy to use and anybody with a phone can have easy access to their schedule, send messages using it, and letting anybody know about changes. It is a very practical and professional tool for the schedules that we use in our Restaurant. We have the scheduling available on our P/R processor, but we prefer to pay for this service as it is more agile and practical than our P/R company.

To be honest, I do not have any complaints, but we only use the scheduling module as we have other systems.

Antwort von 7shifts

Thanks for the review Leandro! It's great to hear that even though you have the option, you see so much value in 7shifts that it goes above and beyond what is offered to you in your payroll provide. Know that we will always be looking to increase the value of our services for folks like yourself. Cheers!

Andrea
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My excellent experience with sevenshifts as a café owner

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, completely satisfied like I said, their technology is very easy to use mobile friendly they have every feature you could need small business to big business. I’m sure across industries, especially in the food and beverage business rates. Perfect so having a company like this is great. It’s also apparent by their new features that they’re adding that they’re continuing to innovate investing and grow and they’re going to be around so that’s important.

What I like most about this software is that it was super easy to use for me and my staff it’s just very easy and it starts off. You can just do the basics and I am as a new business owner. I was just you know priorities come up, so scheduling was just first and foremost, but it has so many features that you can add on them at any time which is great they have help then it’s a wonderful automated system and they’ve just added a ton of new great features. I am excited to use.

Honestly, I can’t say I didn’t like anything in particular or what I least liked I think with maybe what I least used was something where we would be things that bigger organizations might need to use that or not important or not necessary for my particular business, but there is nothing that was the least liked

Ashley
Accountant in USA

7shifts for the win!

5.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Getting 7Shifts set up was super easy! The process to integrate with the other platforms that we use was also very simple. This is important because not all companies have an IT department that can blow through tech set up. 7Shifts can be used by anyone.

The only complaint I have is the that you aren't able to use the tip management feature unless you use 7shifts' payroll processing as well.

vor 4 Wochen

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with 7shifts! We greatly appreciate customer feedback. With any concerns or feedback you'd like to share further, feel free to pass it along to [email protected].

Brent
Owner in Kanada
Restaurants, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Decent product, overly expensive, poor biling communication.

3.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: 5/10 overall it met our requirements but the stability was bad for everyone. Often users would get loggednout and need to log back in. When this happens, they no longer recieved updates from the business schedule or the messages.

It provided a place to schedule and communicate with staff. Tracked our labor and sales. It was nice to have but the price is very high for what it does

They didnt tell me our bill was renewing and just charged our business. There where no reminders

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with 7shifts. We would love the opportunity to help you get the most out of the software, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support team at 1-888-979-5877.

Katelynn
Marketing director, host manager, supervisor of restaurant in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy, accessible, quick,multifunctional toll done GREAT

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Seeing the schedule, access to your pay stub and seeing how much you made after your shift with tax taken out ( depending on your state) Notifications when schedule changed. Notifications when your shift starts in an hour 🙌, access to pay stubs easily, you can see whos scheduled when and get their contact as needed . Also great for communication between the team!

Not sure if its something on our end ( probably is) but we changed systems and now use spot on . And we no longer can connect timesheet or or see the paystubs.. cant verify vlock in. Its not connected. Weve been told it will take 2 weeks to transfer everything over and its been over 2 - 3months . Not sure if thr system we use doesnt want to connect or if its something on our admin office end .

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with 7shifts! We love hearing about how 7shifts has positively impacted your restaurant. If there is ever anything we can help with, our team is here for you. Feel free to reach out to [email protected] for any extra feedback or questions.

Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best scheduling / timesheet app to date!

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Support has been amazingly helpful and all around compassionate. Makes us happy to feel like we're a part of a community where our concerns are heard.

Responsiveness. Ease of use. Employees not complaining for once!

With scheduling, we have staff that want to have the same recurring shift week to week. This changes often so having a template for a time period versus just a person is proving difficult. Staff keep saying "but I thought that was my shift every week?" What's happening is, they offered their shift to someone else so when we copy the prior week to a new week, the wrong employee gets assigned the shift. This is getting hard to manage. Need the ability to print out day schedules the same way weekly ones look. We print our schedules out daily and assign breaks from them plus we leave notes about the day. Currently the only option to print a day view is in list mode and that does not show you visually where holes in scheduling are. We did find a way around it by printing the day view from the manager dashboard but that prints out the website not just the schedule. We close out pay periods but they are still just sitting there as open, so that's confusing. I wish we could name our group chats and create multiple versions with the same people. We like having group chats around topics to keep messages separate and easy to reference.

Antwort von 7shifts

Thanks for the super detailed review. Please feel free to share this directly with our team at [email protected] so we can work with you to make these suggested improvements!

Jayelynn
Jayelynn

Helpful and Easy to Use

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, it's easy and convenient to use and cheaper than some of the similar apps.

You can work from the website or from the app which is convenient if you're bouncing between locations. On the website, I can preset shift times for faster scheduling. You can set multiple roles which is beneficial for staff that do multiple things. You can assign an hourly to each role as well, so you can see an approximation of your labor for the week.

Unfortunately, the preset shift times do not translate over to the app so you do have to manually do it which takes a little more time. Although I have my preference set to get push notifications for almost all the app features, they don't always come through.

Antwort von 7shifts

Thanks for the review Jayelynn! We appreciate your feedback and love hearing that 7shifts can help you keep your schedules straight from anywhere. I've passed along your request regarding preset shifts on the app to our mobile development team for further consideration. Thank you!

Myrhissa
Chef in USA

First time using 7shifts

3.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Still working to make it work. Will see how it goes. It’s our first round in implementing.

Everyone is able to see their shifts in real time and all in one place

Ease of using the platform is if there. Some things are not user friendly. Can’t print unless published etc

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with 7shifts! We love hearing about how 7shifts has positively impacted your restaurant. If there is anything we might be able to help with, find us at [email protected].

Ryan

7 Shifts Review

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: From the beginning of the free trial that the support team set us up, to the end of the trial just showed how great of a program 7 shifts is. My employees are already raving about it and how easy the phone app is too. The program is great and so is the customer service from the support team.

Ease of use, customer service, speed, responsiveness, price, does exactly what we were looking for.

Can't think of a con...just a great program

Antwort von 7shifts

Thanks for the review Ryan! We're excited to hear that 7shifts has been easy to setup and that you and your staff are loving it. Also, thanks for the kind words regarding our customer service. We take the support we provide our clients very seriously so it mean a lot to us to hear that it has been a benefit to you. All the best!

Sanford
Creator in USA
Bildende Kunst, Selbstständig

Shift into 7shifts

4.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: An uncomplicated, user friendly design that provides me with access to real time information as its input and relates to my job.

A clean, well designed program that anyone can learn to use.

As with any and all scheduling systems these days the updates can be slow to finish and problematic if not applied after business hours.

vor 2 Wochen

Thank you for your feedback, we greatly appreciate it!

Christian
Operations Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

7Shifts Review

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, 7Shifts has been the best restaurant scheduling software that I've personally used. If I'm being very honest the bar wasn't particularly high, none the less I'm very satisfied. The insight into staff trends such as engagement and enthusiasm is great. As is the forecasting for scheduling.

Both the UX & UI on 7Shifts are lightyears ahead of any other restaurant scheduling software that I've encountered. That's most critical in having hourly employees engage and use the software.

We had some issues with POS integration. Granted we use Aloha which isn't the greatest, but importance of POS makes that a harder thing to change so I'd like to see the scheduling software be the more nimble and adaptive one. Announcements and messaging can be clunky to load—especially on mobile.

Antwort von 7shifts

Thanks for the review Christian! We've happy to hear that 7shifts is the best scheduler you have ever used. We also really appreciate the feedback on your POS integration. I have instructed your Success Manager to reach out to you to see if there is anything that can be done to make this better for you. Cheers!

Brandon
Restaurants, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Whole team loves it! Super easy to use

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I'm a super fan! They even sent us a sweet box of swag!
Even before that we fell in love with the software.
The number one thing though is how easy it is to use.

Incredibly simple to set up and begin using. Team loves the autonomous features that give them control off requesting shifts and time off. Management loves how easy it to publish weekly schedules. My favorite features are the reporting and labor budgeting tools.

I wished I would have deployed it sooner

Antwort von 7shifts

Thanks so much for the review, Brandon! A lot of time and attention goes into designing 7shifts to give our restaurant clients a great experienceso we're glad you're experiencing that at Acorn Grill! Happy scheduling :)

Kayla
Content Creator in USA

7Shifts Review - Kayla Cunningham

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall I have had a good experience with 7shifts. I have used several other employee databases and this application seems to work the quickest without error. I would recommend this to anyone looking for something similar.

It's simplistic and easy for users to clock in, monitor their earnings, and communicate with other coworkers. I can use the pin pad to clock in right when I get to work or I have the option to manually write in my hours each of the week.

Entering in my hourly work on a daily basis can be tedious, but I wouldn't say I dislike it.

Antwort von 7shifts

Thanks so much for the review Kayla!

Briana
Store director in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great easy to use scheduling software

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I have been using scheduling software for many years and the combination of price, ease of use, and available app for my employees makes it a winner in my book.

I really enjoy having an app, setup was very easy, the price is right, and the over-all use is intuitive and simple to understand.

None that I can think - honestly a good product that meets my needs.

Antwort von 7shifts

Thanks for the review Briana! We appreciate you advocating for 7shifts for your restaurant.

Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

High powered timekeeping for low entry cost.

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: 7punches is high powered, low cost product that was very easy to launch company wide.

7shifts has a great entry level price point for small organizations and companies. It is accessible, durable and transparent. It instills team confidence with employees when they can track their timesheets in real time and communicate quickly with management and colleagues through the application negating the need to maintain posted call sheets or add contacts to personal mobile devices.

7shifts cannot lock or protect a current schedule once its posted. You must use great caution when editing schedules online or on a mobile device that you are actually editing the correct day and date. If your scheduling manager is distracted during the edit process for a future week it is possible to mistakenly edit (and publish) a current week. Additionally, it would be helpful for the software to utilize a biometric reader in 7punches thereby eliminated the 4 digit code requirement.

Antwort von 7shifts

Thanks for the review David!

Lucia
Manager in USA
Restaurants, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Product!

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall this program is great! Been using for years but it would be nice for some more options to personalize for our needs. Love the reports feature though to see how staff compare in various categories!

I do the scheduling for a staff of 60+ so the ease of copying shifts to another week/day is great

The integration between this and Toast is great but could still use some work. We primarily use it for the purposes of seeing when staff have clocked in or not and as a manager it would be great to turn this feature on and off for the different departments ( front of house, back of house, bar). It would also be great to turn the feature off for clocking out vs clocking in at the end of the shift vs beginning. As a front of house manager I’m not as concerned with back of house clockins but still get 12 notifications for their staff a day, and I am more concerned about front of house staff clocking in but not as concerned with them clocking out

Antwort von 7shifts

Thanks for the review Lucia! I've passed along your suggestions for improving our integration along to our team :)

Brianna
Assistant Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great, just needs some tweaks.

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Scheduling mistakes! I used collect employees' schedules and manually enter them into an availability table that I made on Excel. Then I would refer to that table as I made the schedule. The issues arose when employees would text me their availability or time off requests; those were easy to lose track of. This software puts the responsibility of accurate availability on the employee, it's great!

It saves time by allowing the employees to add their own availability, request time off, and switch shifts with each other. This software is a huge help and has solved scheduling problems and prevented some mistakes.

It only prints a week at a time, there is no condensed version to get a monthly schedule printed. The month-long format that they do have is horribly unorganized & does not print well. This isn't a big issue, it just uses up more paper and space than our previous scheduling method. The absolute worst part about this software has to do with the roles that employees can be assigned: there is no "training" option under the roles that I created. This makes scheduling new employees very difficult. The work-around is tedious; remove their current roles, schedule them for the time they would train and write their role in the notes of that shift. This is inconvenient because it is difficult to track "unassigned" shifts. It would be great if there was a training option under each role so that when I run the report, I can track how many training shifts an employee has had.

Antwort von 7shifts

Hi Brianna, Thanks so much for the review! We appreciate your positive feedback AND your constructive feedback, which we absolutely take to heart. I have broken down your feedback piece by piece and sent it along to our product team to analysis and consideration. We will also have a member of our team reach out to you to see if we can create a better experience for your workflow. All the best!

Lauren

Great Scheduling Software

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I really like 7shifts, I’ve never used any other scheduling software so I don’t have a comparison other than manual paper scheduling. 7shifts is a million times better than that. I can’t imagine scheduling 50+ people without 7shifts.

I own a full service, high end, casual dining restaurant. I have usually between 50-65 employees. 7shifts allows me to manage multiple department schedules for the entire restaurant pretty easily. I very much like the feature that allows me to copy and paste the schedule from prior weeks, as well as the ability to create a template and distribute that template amongst everyone’s availability. I like that it puts accountability for requesting time off an updating availability on the employee. This saves me so much time. 7shifts connects with Cake (my POS) and brings sales over so that I can project my labor for the schedule I’m making.

When I start from a template and the software distributes the shifts based on people’s availability seems very random. It would be better if the software was able to take into consideration the employees schedule from last week, keeping it the same as much as possible, and prioritizing shifts to primary roles. When I start from a template I have to do a lot more reorganizing of shifts after the software fills it out for me.

Antwort von 7shifts

Dang! Thanks for the kind words Lauren, we really appreciate it.

Rachael

7Shifts is easy to use for all staff

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: We have been very happy with the overall use of 7shifts and anytime we needed customer service, they were courteous and offered a quick fix. They were very gracious during our Covid closure and offered use of the app free of charge so that we could stay in contact with all our employees. I highly recommend!

We use 7shifts as the primary tool for communication as well as scheduling. It's easy to set up, add new employees, manage the schedule, shift bids, and time off requests. Employees report that it is one of the most comprehensive and easy to use scheduling apps they've ever used! As the administrator, 7shifts makes scheduling quick and easy which is a huge benefit.

The availability function can be improved. Employees report that it is the only aspect of the app that gives them trouble. Sometimes there is a lag between what the app shows on my phone vs. computer. For instance, shifts that have been edited and published are showing as not published on the app on my phone. Minor issues that cause little to no problems.

Antwort von 7shifts

Thanks for the review Rachael! We really love the feedback you provided and I have passed it along to our mobile team for review. We want to ensure we make your experience and 11. Also, we are happy to hear that 7shifts was able to support you in the way you needed it during COVID. We ALWAYS want to support our clients and know this has been a challenging time for any small business. Just know that we've got your back :)

Ann
Director of Communications and Development in USA
Restaurants, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

7shifts was a game changer for us!

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: We now have 4 restaurants/bars that utilize 7shifts and it's hard to imagine how we ever survived without it! It's streamlined our scheduling procedures and simplified the process of employees requesting off, submitting availability and swapping shifts. 7shifts customer service team is also extremely responsive and receptive any time we encounter an issue or even just want to provide our feedback on a certain feature that we think could be improved. We also now use the reporting tool for putting together high level labor tracking reports at the end of each month. Thanks, 7shifts, you're the best!

I love that everything is in one place so you don't have to worry about forgetting that someone sent an email or text message requesting off for a 2 week vacation 6 months ago (which is the system we previously had in place!)

I didn't like that you had to wait to enter employee raises until they were set to go into effect - although 7shifts has recently improved this feature so that you can set a specific date for an employee's new wage to begin!

Antwort von 7shifts

Thanks so much for the review Ann! It means a lot to our team that 7shifts has been able to help your growing business optimize (and report on!) your processes and continue to be successful. Cheers to you!

Mitchell
Manager in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

7shifts is a lifesaver and a headache preventer

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: So easy to use, and check in on. There clock in and clock out feature (7Punches) is incredible, and works flawlessly and seamlessly. I would be willing to say that 7Shifts not only saves me time, but at least 2 hours of work per week, which would only be more with a larger organization. Thank you 7shifts!

I like how I can interact with my staff through the software and it makes scheudle creation a breeze for organizations of any size. The ability for my staff to book time off through the software is incredible. No more paper schedules. Not to mention customer service is incredible!! They always respond to requests within mere minutes and I've never encountered a problem they couldn't help me with!

There are absolutely no cons. I will never have a need for any other scheduling software again.

Antwort von 7shifts

Thanks for the review Mitchell! We are SO happy to hear that 7shifts has positively impacted your business in such a big way. We love hearing how specific behaviours have changed, as well as the time and money you're saving. Keep up the great work!

Jose Juan
GM in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

7Shifts is the most used app other than our POS. Great value!

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Scheduling with 7Shifts is a breeze. It is well designed and functions. This in itself is all I need from my scheduling app to have a good experience while doing a task that can very easily become tedious. 7Shifts makes scheduling for us a fun task.

While 7Shifts was the first and original scheduling app we tested, we did try 2-3 others. But we kept coming back to 7Shifts. At the center of this decision was the ease of use, and nice design that allowed for easier scheduling. A scheduling app has to do that and work for us. Without this ease of use scheduling can be a a tedious task. 7Shifts makes this a breeze.

I think 7Shifts has a very good core product (scheduling). And I only wish we had more time to test other features. But that is more on us, than the app. The one feature I wish we had back, as an administrator I wish I had the ability to quickly help employees with their password management. Resetting the passwords used to be easy some years back, whereas the admin was able to set-up a password for the end-user. That feature went away some years back.

Antwort von 7shifts

Thanks for the kind words Jose! We really appreciate hearing that 7shifts is one of the most-used apps in your restaurant.

Kayla
Food & Beverage Manager in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great!

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

I love basically all the feature of this program. We use the event management to communicate events with three different departments, as well as restaurant specials and features. It has been user friendly for all staff and managers, the shift swap feature has been a real game changers for staff to communicate swift swaps while still keeping the manager in the loop.

I wish we could tie into our POS system, having a unique software system it is difficult to find something that will tie in.

Antwort von 7shifts

Thanks for the review Kayla!

Josh
Associate Golf Professional in Kanada
Sport, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to navigate

5.0 letztes Jahr

The scheduling feature is by far my favorite. When you're having to create schedules for multiple properties it's huge to have everything in one place, on one program. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have 7shifts.

My biggest issue would have to do with team members forgetting to punch in and out, then having to manually go in and adjust their timesheet. It's a con but there's nothing that can really be done to fix this that I know of since its more human error than anything.

Damon
Assistant General Manager in USA

7shifts review

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Before using this software, we primarily used Excel spreadsheets. That process was cumbersome and very hard to schedule employees. By using 7shifts our scheduling has become way more streamlined. We enjoy that once the schedule is posted, it notifies every single employee. We also enjoy that there is a chat feature and announcement feature that allows us to communicate with our employees in order to make sure that everyone is on track. Calculating labor for a schedule is also way easier.

Overall we really enjoyed the software. The only complaints that I would list is that every now and then our employees and myself are sometimes logged out of our account and it’s cumbersome to figure out why we are logged out and to get back into the account.

Antwort von 7shifts

Thanks for the review Damon! Making the switch from excel to an app is hard sometimes, but we are thrilled to hear it's been worth it for your restaurant. The benefits are clear, so we're happy we could help you and your team make the switch :)