7shifts Erfahrungen

4.7 (1’104) Eine Bewertung schreiben

Über 7shifts

7shifts ist ein robustes Tool für die Einsatzplanung, Kommunikation und das Engagement von Mitarbeiter*innen speziell für Restaurants. Starte noch heute kostenlos.

Erfahre mehr über 7shifts

This is so usefull while you have to make schedules, reports and have a logbook about your workplace. It is also so intuitive and by the price, it is a great option.

Employees report that it is the only aspect of the app that gives them trouble.

Bewertungen zu 7shifts

4.7
4.7
4.6
4.6

8.9/10

7shifts hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1’104 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie 7shifts bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1’104)

Financial in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

7 Shifts for restaurant schedule Management

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: My managers and employees love it.

It is easy to use and anybody with a phone can have easy access to their schedule, send messages using it, and letting anybody know about changes. It is a very practical and professional tool for the schedules that we use in our Restaurant. We have the scheduling available on our P/R processor, but we prefer to pay for this service as it is more agile and practical than our P/R company.

To be honest, I do not have any complaints, but we only use the scheduling module as we have other systems.

Antwort von 7shifts

Thanks for the review Leandro! It's great to hear that even though you have the option, you see so much value in 7shifts that it goes above and beyond what is offered to you in your payroll provide. Know that we will always be looking to increase the value of our services for folks like yourself. Cheers!

Andrea
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

My excellent experience with sevenshifts as a café owner

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, completely satisfied like I said, their technology is very easy to use mobile friendly they have every feature you could need small business to big business. I’m sure across industries, especially in the food and beverage business rates. Perfect so having a company like this is great. It’s also apparent by their new features that they’re adding that they’re continuing to innovate investing and grow and they’re going to be around so that’s important.

What I like most about this software is that it was super easy to use for me and my staff it’s just very easy and it starts off. You can just do the basics and I am as a new business owner. I was just you know priorities come up, so scheduling was just first and foremost, but it has so many features that you can add on them at any time which is great they have help then it’s a wonderful automated system and they’ve just added a ton of new great features. I am excited to use.

Honestly, I can’t say I didn’t like anything in particular or what I least liked I think with maybe what I least used was something where we would be things that bigger organizations might need to use that or not important or not necessary for my particular business, but there is nothing that was the least liked

Andrew

7 Shifts

3.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It's a valuable tool for the price. Would like for some bugs and glitches to cease.

Relatively easy to use. Messaging is convenient for our daily operations. Most of our users are readily able to use the app.

Updates and bugs that prevent optimal usage

Brian

7Shifts review

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Very positive. The software is intuitive and easy to teach others. Plenty of functionality

Ability to easily upload a new employee, set their parameters, and schedule them. Ability to message and communicate with staff easily. Ability to create labor projections and review vs actual.

Inability to stack and sort employee shifts on a given day.

Tünde
Chair of the Workspace and Facility Management Committee in Ungarn
Regierungsbeziehungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Scheduling Tool - 7shifts

5.0 vor 3 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I have had a great experience with 7shifts. It has made managing our team's schedule much easier and has helped me stay organized.

7shifts is an amazing tool for scheduling shifts. It is easy to use, intuitive and very efficient. I especially appreciate how I can quickly view all of my team's shifts in one place. The notifications are a great help in managing the schedule and making sure everyone knows when they are supposed to be working.

While 7shifts is great for scheduling, it does have a few downsides. It can be a bit confusing to navigate at times and I have run into a few glitches. Also, the reporting feature could be improved as it is not always clear what the numbers mean.

Jeremy
Restaurants, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Better than other scheduling apps

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Setting up availabilities and scheduling is very easy and helpful.

Sometimes there'll be a notification even though the notification has already been resolved.

Maryellen
Operations/Office Admin in USA

Communication is key

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Excellent, bright people on the calls and chats.

EVERYTHING! I like the fact that I can communicate through the application, rather than add or share personal contact info. Other features I use daily are: Scheduling, Labor costs, Tip Pooling, Incident reporting, Task Management and even the weather feature is handy.

The only problem I am having is with data merge into payroll software. It's a formatting issue which I am confident can be solved. The data transfers, but not to the correct columns in my payroll - I know it will be fixed soon - because my tech support team is working on it with me!

Kate
CEO/Founder in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Accessible and responsive team behind this accessible and invaluable app!

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I've had a great experience with this app! From the team responsiveness to the ease of use and onboarding employees, to the reporting and tracking

team responsiveness if there is ever a question or problem, upgrades, ease of use, GUI

Some of the features are a little hidden

Josh
OWNER in USA
Restaurants, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best scheduling software for restaurants

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Quick and easy to create, copy, and adjust schedules.

Nothing really. To nit pick 7shifts.com should have the login screen on the home page rather than just be about signing up.

Kurapati
Kurapati
Senior Human Resources Manager in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best software that is easy to use and has the best integrations

4.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: This enables us to hold our managers accountable for work hours and receive valuable feedback about their performance from our teams. Both times clocking and keeping track of hours worked are quite advantageous. There is no doubt that business performance has improved. It would be significantly more difficult to organise and communicate between managers without 7shifts. All of it is in one spot with 7shifts.

The programme is incredibly intuitive and user-friendly. We appreciate that they consider our suggestions and make adjustments when necessary. It's simple to coordinate team communications and monitor employee feedback. It makes life very simple because it connects to my POS system, and the combined reports from both platforms help me better understand my business. Toast is integrated into our system, so I can also compare schedules to actual labour. Ask every possible inquiry about any software platform to ensure that it is a good fit for your company. We really like 7shifts, and we want to keep using it and looking into the additional add-ons they offer.

When making and printing a schedule, I wish there were some extra features, as well as a choice to display details for events that day. In comparison to its rivals, the pricing is exorbitant, and the extra fees for add-ons are inconvenient. In the past, there have been technological issues that cause us to lose our log-in information and struggle to regain it. The addition of screen rotation functionality would, in my opinion, present the app with its greatest opportunity.

Leslie

Best Decision

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I wish all companies had a team like 7 Shifts! Such a joy to work with. They love their job and are not just a sales department. Their support and development teams are just as good as their front line sales because they can really believe in their product and deliver what they are promising. First class!

We can maximize profit by scheduling exactly where needed with forecasting We can create a schedule in minutes verses an hour We can eliminate scheduling employees on requested days off or outside of their availability Employees can update availability, time off without bothering management Employees find a replacement for their shift after schedule is posted instead of bothering management Managers can monitor labor in real time on phone app dashboard report We use the 'engage' report as a positive way to eliminate attendance issues (late, no show, sick, change schedule, etc) Employees can access by phone or computer Employees can provide immediate shift feedback at end of shift Managers can distribute hours and tasks evenly and monitor Managers love the communication notification. One memo can be distributed to all or certain department to inform of last minute specials or even announce an employees birthday

To be honest, my list has dwindled of items I like least because everytime I bring a negative aspect to customer support, the development team calls and gathers information, then they begin programming and redesigning to improve their product for everyone. My only issue is waiting for them to make the awesome labor dashboard available for lower levels so managers can use it to train team leads without programming them to be in the 'management' category just to get the actual real time labor on their phone.

Antwort von 7shifts

Amazing! Thanks for the review Leslie. We are grateful for your feedback and it has made our team's day to hear from every department at 7shifts is pulling together to provide more value to you and your business. It's feedback like this that reminds us why labor management is vitally important to operators like yourself and we look forward to providing you and your team even more value in the future.

Gerad
President/Founder in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A Huge Lifesaver for Our 250-Seat Restaurant

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I really love the 7shifts people. They are passionate about what they're doing, super engaged with customers and always working to make us happy. They are a tech company that is really keeping the customer's needs in mind and working to make our lives better/easier. At this point I couldn't fathom losing the 7shifts toolkit at Prairie Dog Brewing.

7shifts is really geared toward restaurant shift/labour management and communications, whereas so many of the other scheduling softwares out there try to fit the general case and don't handle the high-paced, dynamic nature of restaurant staffing nearly as well. From our perspective, 7shifts literally cuts down 5-10 hours a week of admin time, while also providing us a convenient, central location for communication with staff, basic HR data, etc. We use the free 7punches app to track time punches, which also has some nifty features that help us manage labour costs and keep better tabs on things like lateness. What I'm most excited about now is 7shifts' built-in "Optimal Labor" tool, which combined with our POS sales integration, provides me with HOURLY forecasts for my sales on given upcoming week, then tells me how many servers, bartenders, etc it thinks I should have on based on my sales, labour targets and past scheduling. It's not perfect, but its hugely helpful and lightyears ahead of what we were doing in the past, taking only a fraction of the time. 7shifts is a tech company that really gets restaurants and what we need, I eagerly anticipate every update to the software. I'm a techno-geek at heart, with my own tech industry experience, and by working with the 7shifts people and products, I immediately see a really healthy, creative tech culture at the company, which are poised to keep moving at a phenomenal pace and quality of output.

I wish we could get the Machine Learning auto-scheduler feature at "The Works" package level, even as a priced add-on. Currently the only way to get it is to sign up for a massively more expensive package that is really designed for franchise chains with many locations to handle. We have just one location, but really want the auto-scheduler (it's absolutely brilliant). I love the 7shifts web API and use it for quite a lot of our own software, but the documentation is really incomplete/out of date and I have to do a lot of reverse engineering either from their website or by making educated guesses. I can imagine that this might cause some friction or limit the abilities of third parties to integrate with 7shifts. Third party integrations have not been as robust or full-featured as I'd hoped, at least the TouchBistro/7shifts integration, but I think that's more due to the other side of the integration than the 7shifts people.

Antwort von 7shifts

Wow! Thanks so much for this amazing, detailed review Gerad. Our entire team really values your feedback and are thrilled to have the opportunity to work with you and your staff every day. We are working tirelessly to ensure that we are THE best labor management solutions for restaurants, so validation from our amazing users like yourself really drives home that we are on the right path. Also, thanks so much for the feedback on our Auto-Scheduler we are actively working on providing this functionality to more users like yourself and look forward to showing you what we are working on soon. Cheers!

Stephanie
Director of Marketing in USA
Wein und Spirituosen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Exactly what we were looking for

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Support is phenomenal, and I find the program very user friendly. It was exactly what we were looking for.

It was critical for us to find software that would track each employee's unique schedule availability and limitations, and allow each other to automatically see the shift pool. It has reduced headaches and made team communications about the schedule virtually seamless.

We are missing the ability to see which manager makes what changes to already published schedules - it would be nice to have a "versions" page to see who made what switches. We would also like a bit more robust availability planning capability. Some of our staff can only work seasonally, others who work every other weekend - it would be nice to be able to set this up.

Antwort von 7shifts

Wow, thank you so much for the detailed review Stephanie! I sent this to a few members of our team and all of them were blown away by your feedback. We really appreciate it. To your feedback regarding which managers make changes to the schedule, you have the ability to see some of this in the Audit Log which you have access to in your account. You can learn more about it here: https://support.7shifts.com/article/256-activity-log However, we our team agrees that this probably won't satisfy exactly what you are looking for, so we add added it to our development backlog to consider. Thanks again for your feedback and congratulations on all the success you are having with 7shifts!

Allison
GM in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Still learning the ropes, but seems decent

4.0 vor 11 Monaten

We're interested in this app for the optimal labor scheduling feature. Unfortunately, we haven't yet used it long enough for this feature to work for us. Being able to manually add projected sales to the schedule to see the estimated labor % as you prepare the schedule is helpful. The reports seem easy to read. The helpdesk has been responsive so far.

The cost of the second highest tier plan is the same as the highest tier plan on our previous software. I don't know if this is a good value yet since we haven't been using it long enough to access all the features we need. I'm hoping the longer we use it, the better it will get. So far, myself and my team are still struggling to understand and find everything we need.

vor 11 Monaten

Thanks for the review Allison! We are confident that our optimal labor tool is going to be a game-changer for your restaurant and our team is here to support your.

Andreina
HR Director in USA
Gastgewerbe, 501-1’000 Mitarbeiter

Potential

4.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: So Far it has worked for our company, hopefully we can further develop our usage.

The software has a lot of potentials to be great, the best part of it is the integration with POS so we can have real-time data.

There are sections like time-sheets that are unnecessarily hard and not user-friendly.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the review Andreina! As you mentioned, we look forward to showing you the full potential of how 7shifts can help your restaurant. As such, your dedicated success manager to see how they can help you out :)

Joshua
Restaurants, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great system and developing nicely

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Customer service as always been a pleasure. Not a big fan of continual prompts every time I log in for feedback or sales pitches but overall a real solid system.

During the time that we have used this software, there have been wonderful developments and rollouts that nicely enhance our operation. Keep up the good work!

It was very basic to begin with. Coming along nicely and will likely be the best product if they keep it up.

Antwort von 7shifts

Thanks for the review Joshua. You can rest assured that we will always be working to improve 7shifts and ensure that it's the best solution for restaurateurs like you.

Denise
Restaurants, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great Resource for Restaurant Mangement

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall 7shifts has really productively impacted our day to day. Reservation booking, management notes, scheduling have all been digitized and made accessible anywhere we are. This allows for us to work on things and make educated decisions even when we are off property.

The best features of this program is all around communication. That includes communication from ownership on down. Everyone always has quick access to the notes and day to day. Management log and scheduling were the biggest attractions for us.

The biggest con for me so far is the permissions. We can only designate one Administrator and we cannot customize all permissions down quite as much as we need or would like. Sometimes we are stuck with "all or nothing" permissions decisions for some staff members.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the great, detailed review Denise!

Briana
Store director in USA
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great easy to use scheduling software

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have been using scheduling software for many years and the combination of price, ease of use, and available app for my employees makes it a winner in my book.

I really enjoy having an app, setup was very easy, the price is right, and the over-all use is intuitive and simple to understand.

None that I can think - honestly a good product that meets my needs.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the review Briana! We appreciate you advocating for 7shifts for your restaurant.

Kayla
Content Creator in USA

7Shifts Review - Kayla Cunningham

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall I have had a good experience with 7shifts. I have used several other employee databases and this application seems to work the quickest without error. I would recommend this to anyone looking for something similar.

It's simplistic and easy for users to clock in, monitor their earnings, and communicate with other coworkers. I can use the pin pad to clock in right when I get to work or I have the option to manually write in my hours each of the week.

Entering in my hourly work on a daily basis can be tedious, but I wouldn't say I dislike it.

Antwort von 7shifts

Thanks so much for the review Kayla!

Essen & Trinken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

High powered timekeeping for low entry cost.

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: 7punches is high powered, low cost product that was very easy to launch company wide.

7shifts has a great entry level price point for small organizations and companies. It is accessible, durable and transparent. It instills team confidence with employees when they can track their timesheets in real time and communicate quickly with management and colleagues through the application negating the need to maintain posted call sheets or add contacts to personal mobile devices.

7shifts cannot lock or protect a current schedule once its posted. You must use great caution when editing schedules online or on a mobile device that you are actually editing the correct day and date. If your scheduling manager is distracted during the edit process for a future week it is possible to mistakenly edit (and publish) a current week. Additionally, it would be helpful for the software to utilize a biometric reader in 7punches thereby eliminated the 4 digit code requirement.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the review David!

Ann
Manager in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Literally changed my life

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: 7 Shifts helped reduce the stress on mangers who do the scheduling. Literally I would not make it out of the parking lot and I would start getting messages from staff about trading shifts , wanting time off etc. They can do most of this on the app. I do not have to carry a paper schedule with me everywhere I go. I do not have 3 or 4 copies of the schedule and all saying different things as they have not all been updated. It is all on my phone . I do not know if i can change the schedule from my phone . If you can I do not know how. Sometimes there are changes when I am out of the office that we cannot do on the app. I do take notes on this and update the schedule when I get to my computer. Not a big deal

How easy it is to use. It solved many of our scheduling issues. Staff resolve many of the trades etc among themselves. The schedule is always up to-date. The schedule is always available on my phone. I can approve changes etc when I am not on site and the schedule is updated and everyone knows what is going on.

Sometimes the updates have caused some glitches. They are quickly resolved once 7 shifts is made aware. Because we are not a restaurant some of the features on it we do not need and show up all the time. It would be nice if there was a version without earnings profits etc. as we do not need all of that. We are a residential housing program for persons with disabilities and other then that it works really well for us. the staff really like the freedom they have as well with the app.

Antwort von 7shifts

Thanks for the review Ann. We love hearing that 7shifts has changed your life for the better and alleviated many of the scheduling headaches that you used to experience. Cheers!

Kaitlin
Event Mabager in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Keep up the good work!

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall 7shifts is the best scheduling software I have worked with (schedule fly, day force, written schedules). I would say the best part of the company is that they truly care about their clients and take the time to do serves like this one to keep in the know about customer satisfaction and are always striving to improve the product to adapt to all the industries they serve. Keep on doing what you are doing, it's working!

It is very user friendly. Schedules are easily created and notifications are sent to employees if any changes are made. This eliminates me having to individually reach out to employees. I also love the announcement board for when I need to inform my crew of changes to the menu or any other operational changes.

When inputting events into the calendar it would be nice to have more formating options. Ex. Type of event, time frame (if it extends past 12am making it so it doesn't show on the calendar for the next day) Also when employees try to book time off outside of the allotted time frame it would be nice if the admin still got notified since most employees just text you about it anyways. Perhaps the message could say "your time off request has been submitted but it is outside of the scheduling time frame therefore it cannot be guaranteed" or something like that.

Antwort von 7shifts

Wow! Thanks so much for the kind words and detailed feedback Kaitlin. We love working with you and the rest of the Drift team and can't wait until we can come visit you soon.

Andrew
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing for scheduling and time clock!

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: 7shifts has been a really positive experience.

We have used 7shifts since we started our company. We wanted something that could be easy for everyone to use, and we've seen a ton of efficiency improvements over the years! It has been really easy to have different managers run the schedule with ease, and the analytics are helpful for running payroll as well. Would definitely reccomend 7shifts and 7punches as a combination tool.

No cons to mention! The improvements over the last few years have really made 7shifts and outstanding product.

Antwort von 7shifts

Amazing! Thank you for such a great review Andrew. We really love hearing from restaurants that chose 7shifts when they started their business and the impact it has had over the years. Thanks for the kind words and we look forward to serving you for years to come

Jose Juan
GM in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

7Shifts is the most used app other than our POS. Great value!

4.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Scheduling with 7Shifts is a breeze. It is well designed and functions. This in itself is all I need from my scheduling app to have a good experience while doing a task that can very easily become tedious. 7Shifts makes scheduling for us a fun task.

While 7Shifts was the first and original scheduling app we tested, we did try 2-3 others. But we kept coming back to 7Shifts. At the center of this decision was the ease of use, and nice design that allowed for easier scheduling. A scheduling app has to do that and work for us. Without this ease of use scheduling can be a a tedious task. 7Shifts makes this a breeze.

I think 7Shifts has a very good core product (scheduling). And I only wish we had more time to test other features. But that is more on us, than the app. The one feature I wish we had back, as an administrator I wish I had the ability to quickly help employees with their password management. Resetting the passwords used to be easy some years back, whereas the admin was able to set-up a password for the end-user. That feature went away some years back.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the kind words Jose! We really appreciate hearing that 7shifts is one of the most-used apps in your restaurant.

Kayla
Food & Beverage Manager in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great!

4.0 letztes Jahr

I love basically all the feature of this program. We use the event management to communicate events with three different departments, as well as restaurant specials and features. It has been user friendly for all staff and managers, the shift swap feature has been a real game changers for staff to communicate swift swaps while still keeping the manager in the loop.

I wish we could tie into our POS system, having a unique software system it is difficult to find something that will tie in.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the review Kayla!