Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über Fishbowl

Inventarkontrolle für QuickBooks-Nutzer*innen, Großhändler*innen, Händler*innen, Einzelhändler*innen und Hersteller*innen.

Erfahre mehr über Fishbowl

It makes training for accounting much easier. From a manufacturing perspective, FishBowl is a fairly powerful tool that can track inventory and assist in production planning.

The user interface is difficult to navigate and make sense of.

Bewertungen zu Fishbowl

4.2

7.7/10

Fishbowl hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 896 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Fishbowl bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Hilary
Hilary
Sales & Marketing Coordinator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Asset to Our Company

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: They have done a wonderful job in taking care of us from learning to use it to just small mistakes here and there. The support is outstanding.

Fishbowl is a great asset to our company. It has been wonderful in helping us manage inventory for our warehouse and tracking errors. The customer support is always amazing. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] our representative is one of the most helpful people. He goes above and beyond to make sure we are satisfied with the product.

Some reports cost extra, but I understand that it takes them time to write it. The turn around is usually fast.

Antwort von Fishbowl

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review, Hilary. We are so glad to hear that your experience has been satisfactory for you and your company. We appreciate your business.

Steve
Director of Marketing in USA

Fishbowl is a workhorse

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Again, Fishbowl does the job. User friendly and detailed. Lot's of options and ability to add different tools as needed, plugins. Customer service has stayed above bar throughout.

Fishbowl is great inventory management software. We have very large BOMs where we need to be able to track A to Z, inventory to the production line and this does the job. It is as good as you use it and then some. Easy for people to go in and track down information according to their needs, duties and positions. Helpful reports for tracking. Vendor information and history. Customer job tracking. Costing. Great customer service.

Closing jobs. Once a job or sales is closed, it's pretty much closed. Once it transfers to QB, forget it! It's nice to have the option to be able to go back a little, but Disassembling is not fun. Would like some form of CRM, integration?

JUSTIN
JUSTIN
Product Engineer and Inventory Manager in USA
Maritime Wirtschaft, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fishbowl is Not ready for medium to larger companies

2.0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: Customer support is pretty good for getting you on your feet if you have a database crash or simple problem, but they are often hard to get a hold of, long wait times, and again there is no flexibility with this program whatsoever. You WILL find many annoying things that they just refuse to address in development.

As a basic inventory and locationing system, and for simple shipping and sales orders it works okay. Would be great for a small startup.

Complete lack of flexibility. There are a lot of workarounds that even our Onboarding expert had to use and setup for us. They do not make even the most obvious and simple improvements. You cannot update pricing from Woo to Fishbowl, and the Quickbooks integration is horrible.

Whitney
Operations Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I truly don't know how we functioned without it

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: It's been great. Anytime I've had an issue, the support team has been incredibly helpful in helping me out (shoutout [sensitive content hidden]).

Fishbowl has been an absolute lifesaver as our business has grown. Our processes before were incredibly manual and analog, and therefore susceptible to a lot more human error. The time we're saving not having to manually comb through printed sales estimates to and then walk around the warehouse to see if we have the inventory on hand to fulfill it them is absolutely immeasurable. So many processes are automated which has drastically improved our accuracy and efficiency, and therefore our bottom line. If we weren't using Fishbowl, I'm certain our business would not have been able to grow at the rate it has, so I firmly believe the investment has more than paid for itself, and as far as I'm aware, we're barely even scratching the surface with its capabilities.

It's software, so it's going to have its bugs now and then. Fortunately any I've noticed have been a minor inconvenience at worst; nothing has caused our data to be inaccurate in any way. Otherwise, I wish modifying reports was a little more user-friendly. If I could easily add a specific filter to a report, I could be substantially more efficient.

Julie
Head of Purchasing and Inventory in Kanada
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fishbowl Changed Our Business

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: The training experience was excellent and once we were fully up and running and felt comfortable, it's been such a game-changer for us.

It's extremely helpful to track our inventory at multiple warehouses and for planning our future inventory needs. The wide array of reports is super helpful for a growing business such as ours. It's extremely helpful for us to be able to track what's been ordered by a customer, what is left in stock, and if we have anymore stock coming in. It's truly changed the way we do our business.

It was definitely a learning curve for a lot of people on our team and some processes can be a little tricky until you fully understand exactly how it works.

Trevor
Director of Design and Technology in USA
Sportartikel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Functional but Complicated, Expensive but Unrefined, Capable but Rigid.

3.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, the Fishbowl program is decent. It is capable of doing almost all of what they claim, but the day-to-day usability is clunky and unrefined. It is as if they only stay on the development/conceptual side of things and never test their product daily. If they were to address the issues that I outlined that relate to the user experience, I would more confidently feel that this product would be more worth its large price tag. Until then, It remains difficult to recommend this product to others.

I like that this program allows your company to do a lot, as long as you know how to do it. It has also helped our company create more rigidity and procedure (Whether we wanted to or not).

I do not like that we have paid over $30,000 for a program that has basic functionality issues. We experience issues with basic things like scanning products, typing in fields, synchronizing inventory with our online store, etc. Also, their kitting function is what we were originally sold on, but we have now completely stopped using the function because it has fundamental issues. They are not always detrimental, but the accumulation of these small issues results in a program that you wouldn't believe costs what it does. Quite unfortunate. Another common issue that we face is the program's habit of freezing constantly. From what I have learned from support, the program does this on purpose to protect the database from data loss, but what it results in is our Sales guys needing to restart our POS program CONSTANTLY. Literally, on almost every transaction, their "Checkout" program freezes and they need to force quit and reopen. Our purchaser has also often been in the middle of a large PO, and the program freezes, requiring a restart and loss of that whole PO. Speaking of the POS side, their "Checkout" program is not great at all. It experiences all of the aforementioned issues but is also just a program that feels like they don't work towards improving at all. On top of that, they don't even integrate with any other POS programs or companies that work for basic retail applications, so we currently don't have an alternative.

Dasha
Business Development Director in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Too Expensive, Unintuitive, and Aesthetically Unpleasing

3.0 vor 4 Jahren

It meets our basic needs for manufacturing and sales.

The flow from the creation of a sales order to the fulfillment is flawed. If a customer pre-pays, we have to artificially fulfill the order, export it to QuickBooks, charge the customer through QuickBooks, then manually notify the fulfillment department to release the purchase order to UPS.

Kim
CEO in USA
Biotechnologie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fishbowl a great choice for small process manufacturing companies

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Fishbowl is an integral part of our company process, we use it daily with little to no hickups.

1- Ease of use for end users 2- Ease of use for administrator 3- Functionality for process manufacturing 4- Pricepoint

Having used other, more expensive manufacturing software in the past, there is nothing that I do not like about Fishbowl

Diane
Controller in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fishbowl Review

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Just getting started. have not used Fishbowl enough to give a rating

Functionality of inventory management, purchasing etc

Implementation did not flow as expected. Still need further training on basic navigation which was not covered during the process.

Richard
Tech Support in USA
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good Product

4.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Workers like the tool. Inventory and vendor ordering is easy to keep under control. Great mid-level product.

Performs as expected; UI is clean but dated

QuickBooks interface is buggy but once established is reliable. I wish the tool would run as a service and not as an application.

Angelo
Associate Product Manager in Benin
Internet, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A Comprehensive Inventory Management Tool

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have been using Fishbowl for several months now and I am very happy with the results. It's a comprehensive inventory management tool with a wide range of features and options. The user interface is intuitive and easy to use, and customer support is quick and helpful when needed. The pricing structure can be a bit complex, but overall, Fishbowl is an excellent choice for inventory management.

Fishbowl is an incredibly comprehensive inventory management tool. It has a wide range of features and options that make it easy to keep track of all the items in your inventory. The user interface is intuitive and easy to use, and the customer support is top-notch. I highly recommend Fishbowl for anyone looking for a reliable inventory management solution.

Fishbowl's pricing structure can be a bit confusing, and it can be hard to determine what the best option is for your particular situation. Additionally, the customer support could be improved, as there is sometimes a long wait time for help. Overall, though, Fishbowl is a great option for anyone looking for a reliable inventory management solution.

Mitch
CEO in USA
Sportartikel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Extremely Frustrated and Feel Violated

1.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: We purchased inventory software from Fishbowl and then had an exceptionally difficult time implementing the software. We paid for a number of items that we have not received months later, went weeks without receiving responses from them during the implementation process, and were verbally promised things that they have walked back or denied entirely. Worst of all, because of their lack of responsiveness, they claim that we are not eligible for a refund on the software because we are past the time limit for the satisfaction guarantee. Integrations, services, implementation support, and custom reports were paid for and never received. The server has been down for long time periods (days at a time), credit card systems won't integrate properly and the software crashes regularly on our machines. Rather than try to do what is right and work things through, they have opted to take a hard line on this issue with no flexibility at all. We are now currently pursuing legal action. If you are considering using their products or services I would recommend in the strongest of language possible to not do any business with this company.

It appeared to be a great product before we purchased it

Point of sale software is nearly un-usable. It does not support gift cards or customer accounts in any functional way. Implementation and support from the software company are beyond poor even after paying many thousands of dollars for extra support and help with implementation.

R. Craig
IT Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A Very Good Manufacturing Inventory and Order Management System!

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: The service has been very good! Overall it is a very good great option for manufacturers as well as distributors!

It handles sales order entry well throughout the manufacturing and shipping process. It also handles the purchasing of parts from different vendors extremely well. The Bill of Materials handles multiple levels of assemblies within assemblies very well.

It has a lot of good pricing rules for all kinds of occasions. But it lacks last cost pricing for manufactured products.

Christopher
VP in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Software that's 70% complete

1.0 vor 7 Monaten

Kommentare: From jump, I found out that atleast 50% of what my salesperson told me was completely fabricated or at the very least, extremely misleading. Customer service is non-existent. Earlier today I spent 2 hours on hold waiting for someone from tech support to help me. I email my rep and he doesn't email me back. I call him, he doesn't answer and he doesn't return my call.

I liked the interface, the ease of use and how it synched flawlessly with Quickbooks.

This is so close to being halfway decent software but there are just so many odd little quirks that keep it from really being a powerful tool. Just one example - if you move a piece of inventory that you've had in your warehouse for 6 months from row 1 to row 2, the aged date resets to zero. This makes it effectively impossible for you to track your aged inventory. If you want to look up a part that you don't have in stock, you need to do an advanced search, check a box that you're looking for something not in inventory and then search for the product. If you're looking up 10 products in a row that aren't in stock, you need to repeat those steps each and every time.

Jessi
Director of Marketing and Operations in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fishbowl has been great for us as a small food manufacturer

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, good experience - we needed a tool like this and it meets our needs for being SQF and USDA Organic.

Fishbowl helps us maintain all lot tracing records, re-order points, and sales and purchase orders. It makes audit time much simpler!

There aren't as many reports as I would like and it isn't very intuitive to setup - we had to hire an outside expert.

Antwort von Fishbowl

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with our company, Jessi. We appreciate your feedback! We are glad to hear your experience has been satisfactory and will look into improvements based on your suggestions as well.

Todd
President in USA
Baumaterial, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fishbowl Review

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Based on our overall experience I would give Fishbowl a 6 out of 10, with their main issues being everything outside of the software. If you have patience then this is a good value, if not walk away quickly....

I like the ease of use with the Sales Order Side of the product. When the software is set up correctly it is almost flawless, and really makes the ordering process go much smoother. The interface is easy to use and easy to train new employees on.

The service and support are the worst I have ever dealt with. We paid dearly for the implementation of our data and if I say the words half ass that would hardly describe what they were able to accomplish. Getting someone to try and fix anything is nearly impossible, so we took it upon ourselves to correct all of their implementation mistakes. 3 months in and we still find implementation errors every day that we are correcting. When we attempt to use support their chat feature is useless, as the reps are answering multiple chats at once and it takes 5 minutes between comments for them to come back to you. If you call be prepared to sit on hold for at least an hour, and then they still wont be able to assist you most of the time.

Cassie
VP in USA
Lagerung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

FB has abled our business to grow from a home based co. to a 10,000ft fully functioning warehouse

5.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: Being able to operate above and beyond to what we used to. We can now compete with our competitors

I absolutely love that FB is easy to use and easy to teach. It has all the features that our company uses daily. Examples include customer pricing rules, customer "numbers" or customer sku's, Auto PO function, The import/export feature has been a God-send when we need to import products to our website or send information to our customers. The substitute feature is very helpful too. We also really love how we can create custom fields within every module. I really love how the FB team remembers our company when we call and goes above and beyond when we have a hiccup or questions. We can thank FB for some of our company's success. W/o being able to correctly track inventory and use it for daily operations, we wouldn't be operating at the level we are today.

There aren't things that I like "the least" but there are things I wish FB offered/had that would help our type of business/company. This includes: 1) Since we are a product distributor, we provide a lot of our customers w/ "quotes." FB has the ability to create an "estimate" but no way to store it or look back at it for reference. Pricing rules are essentially only created in our line of operation when a customer begins buying a product. So, we have to create "quotes" on excel sheets and save them on our network folder. So it would be easier if it was all w/in FB. Or if there was a different section from pricing rules that you could make a pricing rule? If that makes sense 2) Wish we could customize reports that are staples of FB w/o paying high dollar. For ex. the packing slip should have a signature line or at least the option to include it. Or there should be options on layouts or what columns to include. Also, we've gotten feedback from customers on how they wish the item # and description where split into different columns. 3) If FB alerted a user if a sales order has been in the system for "x" amount of time. Like a dormant SO in FB 4) Be able to sort the packing slip. Ex. by Item #, customer #, item description, etc. 5) Had a UNSPSC code field. We've found that this is going to be an important code for future web sales.

Lucas
Inventory Manager in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

We totally regret the purchase!

1.0 vor 8 Jahren

The Part & Product feature works fine. The Calendar function is good. This guy (can't say his name) was the ONLY PERSON that should not take the blame for a bad customer support. He was excellent and I am very thankful to him!

Everything, or pretty much everything. Customer service is TERRIBLE, really, I am not exaggerating, it is the W O R S T P A I D customer service I've ever seen, looks like that they are your customer instead. Glitches, you will find MANY glitches! After 7 months using it and having issues with my inventory quantities day after day, month after month, I came across to a discrepancy in my inventory numbers that I was sure that wasn't a human error, got (miracle) on hold with their support team and what happened? "This is a glitch in your database that we can't solve, what YOU(yes, we, the customers) will have to do is to start a NEW database, from ZERO" And guess what? "Oh, by the way, you CAN'T import SO's that were already fulfilled/shipped(that means that we LOST our HISTORY of everything that we sold from the past 7 MONTHS!)" Do you think they helped me to import data to the new DB? No they did not, they simply stated that this is unlawful and they would not be helping me on the process. Plus, but not least, you CAN'T, as well, import fulfilled PO's, meaning that you also loses the history of your purchases! (like, dude, seriously?) Everything above is part of my recent issues, pretty much all that had happened around 09-01-2016 - 09-15-2016 _____________________________________________________________________________________________ Let's talk about scanning (yes we also did the mistake of purchasing the scanner and Fishbowl GO). Mind you that I am not even going to talk about the promises that were made in terms of fulfilling our needs and stuff, so you can assume that everything I am concerned about, it's just because we've spoke about it before purchasing it. Scanning(Fishbowl GO) is SIMPLE, that's the word. If you need to scan order's(doesn't a matter if it's a SO or PO) by boxes, FORGET ABOUT IT, the system will bring over the total amount of pieces/boxes that you are supposed to receive right after the first scanned bar code. What I want to say with that is that you ARE NOT ABLE to scan orders by boxes, having the sum of everything at the end, and THEN matching with the order. Police actions Pretty much everything in the system can be changed, when comes to dates, memos, SO's, PO's, etc. But Fishbowl won't hold a tracking of who has changed it, it simply won't. That's a big deal for us, and I believe for the majority as well. UOM - Conversions Be careful when setting UOM's and Conversions, this can REALLY screw up with your inventory! Training DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND TAKE NOTES ABOUT THAT - IT'S REALLY IMPORTANT! They will usually provide you with a 12h (the basic package) support, which will be also used to train you. Along the way with Fishbowl, pieces of information were given to me in a monthly basis. Meaning that I did not have someone that would come to me, study our needs deeply and work with it. Instead, I had to "play with it(as per what they told me to do)" and find errors, problems, situations where I'd need support with, in order to get an answer. YOU MUST KNOW exactly what you need, you must let them know it, and you must BOTHER them in order to get information. They will simply careless if you have a big issue. It took me about 6 months to fully (if I really do understand it) understand the software, and it was VERY painful. I don't even remember how many times I took the blame for errors that I came to realize that weren't my fault, but fishbowl's lack of information (or misleading information). I would not be writing all that if I was even a bit happy with the purchase, my life has been a nightmare since we bought it, mind you it was 7 months ago. The software isn't that bad, Fishbowl's consultants are the problem, or it's company's culture. Do yourself another favor, look trough all the bad reviews in here, it's very easy to manipulate good reviews, but the bad ones you cant. Make sure you have everything explained, and PLEASE, use the 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE to dig into the software, even if you have to create fake SO's and PO's to test it, even if you have to spend 8h/day during the whole month working on it, but DO IT, I assure you that it will help A LOT to really find out if that works or not for your company. I hope that you understand that this is a review of a very, very, VERY disappointed customer, and that in any situation I'd dispose myself to screw a company like that if I wasn't right. I hope you read it all and wish you better luck than what we had! :)

Taylor
Director of Sales in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I would not recommend this Software to anyone!

1.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The software overall is extremely outdated. I would not recommend this to anyone.

Inventory tracking is mediocre at best - A pro was required for the review.

Customer service is terrible. Once you sign up and pay thousands for their system, they virtually tell you to "figure it out yourself". Information from QuickBooks to Fishbowl does not properly transfer. The invoicing process is extremely cumbersome. There are a lot of unnecessary steps when invoicing and processing orders. To edit invoice lines is extremely difficult. You cannot edit invoices once they have been processed. Printing and formatting (two very simple things) have been overly difficult with this program. We have had to reach out to Fishbowl numerous times to have the system tailored to our needs.

Jeff
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten
4.5 vor 11 Jahren

Kommentare: If you are considering Fishbowl for your business, you will be making a wise choice. Let me tell you a little about our business, what we were using before Fishbowl, and why we decided to go with them instead of the many choices you will have. We are a manufactures rep agency servicing the HVAC and plumbing industry. We work directly with the wholesale market and warehouse about 750 - 1000 sku's. Before Fishbowl, we had no inventory program in place - other than notebooks and getting up to check the shelf. As our business continued to grow, we quickly realized the need for some sort of help in managing our inventory and purchasing. In the 2 + years since full line integration, we are very satisfied with our decision and continue to find tools and reports that we didn't even know exisited. It's a very complete system. Our decision to go with Fishbowl wasn't an easy one. There are a lot of programs out there that will do the same thing Fishbowl can and at stagering range of costs. We looked at over a half a dozen systems, ranging from the 6 figure programs to the custom coded excel based from the local starving student. The decision was made based on the following facts - Fishbowl works directly with Quickbooks, our current accounting program. It works with excel which makes updating prices and importing product lines very easy. The other deciding factor was their support and training. Training was a huge concern for all of our associates. Since most of us had only been working out of notebooks or memory of inventory levels for years, and with varying levels of comfort with any computer program, going to any inventory software program was a very scary thought. We made the decision to invest into the on-site training they offered and it was the best decision we could have made. There is a learning curve, no doubt about it and it can be steep depending your level of comfort and savy with a computer. But rest assured, the support and training got us the answers and assistance we needed. The only thing I could say about Fishbowl in a negative light, is it's a little bit of a "one size fits all" program. There are some feature/functions that in our business just aren't needed. However, as a growing small business we like the idea of having tools at our disposal even if they are left in the tool box. It's nice to know we have them. We are very happy with Fishbowl. It has helped us grow our warehouse business and find loose ends in sales, stocking levels, and purchasing practices which all means at the end of the day we have become more profitable because of it. The more time we put behind us the more valuable the data has become. We are now even doing credit card transactions right out of Fishbowl! Trust Fishbowl. They will be there for you, provide an inventory program that will work and help you grow the business.

Yosef

STOP HERE!! Be careful!

1.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Im warning any business here. PLEASE STOP HERE and listen to this. I’ll put the list of things that I experienced with fishbowl, after that make your decision. 1) The experience with the salesperson was very tough. The guy was very inpatient and didn’t answer my questions.
I was exhausted from work and the search for inventory software and decided eventually to go with them even though I had the red flag in here already.
2) when I started to set up my account (and of course before that too) I was explaining about the way my business operating and the fact that I’m only a service company who doesn’t charge my client taxes (like many home service companies in California) but paying the taxes to the distributor as am the last materials purchaser, but they didn’t really listen to me.
After realized that when RECEIVING I can’t add sales tax I was asking fro solution.
It was few days before the end of my 30 days refund.
3) Here everything started, I told Fishbowl that the software will not work for me and from this moment they ignored my messages, my calls, my email. As soon as something happen guys you won’t hear from them. Tip:
- DON’T use them
- you have other alternatives like Inflow & Finale which are way better and cheaper.
If YES:
- ask for at least 120 days for refund. make sure you read the contract many times and ask for changes before you and them are signing for it.
It will take you a while to set up the software.
120 DAYS MUST.

The app is looking ok and easy to use, actually the only good thing I found and it took me a while to think about something.

- Software looks from the 90’s - CUSTOMER SERVICE IS DANGEROUS to this country. We all need to make sure companies like that are not existing in AMERICA. - software is really hard to use - not enough barcode sizes - the set up guys are very unprofessional and doesn’t think out of the box - the software is very square and can’t be customized AT ALL. - TOO EXPENSIVE - they really don’t care about their clients. But really. You can’t even imagine.

Fishbowl Good For SMBs Wanting An On-Premises ERP, But Prepare To Outgrow It.

4.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: It provided a decent ERP for the price but is definitely geared to low transaction volumes.

Fishbowl is relatively easy to use (by nature, ERP systems are complex) and is relatively reliable for companies whose transactions number in the low hundreds per day. Their support is quite effective but may be slower than you like -- if your business is effectively down due to an ERP issue, the last thing you want to get when you call support is voicemail. Unless things have changed in recent (2017) releases, one must update the local client with each system update, and that can be problematic for small shops that do have centralized software management and have restricted local rights on their PCs. They did change from FireDB to MySQL late last year, which improved performance drastically, but the database still requires a lot of optimization, care and feeding in order to get peak performance. Eventually, the company I worked for decided that it had outgrown FBI and migrated to NetSuite.

* Slow support response * Relatively slow performance * Cannot cancel running batch jobs * They recommend(ed) running Quickbooks and Fishbowl on the same server, which meant an extremely expensive server was required. The alternative was to split the two apps onto different machines and experience super-slow batch updates (some ran hours)

Yousef
Verpackung und Container, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Okay, when it works. A disaster when it doesnt

3.0 vor 3 Jahren

When Functional, it is a good software. Order Management, fulfillment, inventory updates, accounting integrations are all great. keyword is WHEN it functions properly.

I was on the phone with fishbowl support at least 4-5 times a month. One issue after another, and although extremely friendly, i was given either incorrect information, or sent to an inbox with no reply. I could not get order fulfillment to work, my customers wouldn't receive tracking numbers. They blamed Woocommerce, but when i switched to multiple other competitors it worked just fine. We also had a ton of shipping integration issues. Any orders that had a credit card declined wouldnt come into fishbowl either. Just super glitchy Woocommerce customers, try out orderhive, its working great for what i am doing.

Ron
President in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fishbowl Inventory. Thank you Support

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: When I purchased Fishbowl there were many issues and I was very frustrated. After several attempts I met one of the CSR and can I say what a breath of fresh air he was and is. It is nice to meet someone who has your concerns on his mind when he approaches you and the way he handles matters is the way any company owner appreciates. He has been above the call of duty every time he handles my concerns. I must say my hand goes out to him and would shake his hand any time he is the room and give a smile and acknowledge him with the same respect he gives to me as a business owner running a company smoother thanks to his help and encouragement. As a business owner we are challenged every day and with the daily grind you feel at times lost and alone. After meeting him and having a person in your corner with you striving to ensure you have little challenges is beyond a relief it is a dream instead of a nightmare. Thanks for being part of LEW and making me feel like I have support instead of pressure!

Inventory Tracking is the biggest thing. Easy of use with Sales Order and Purchase Orders. It sends my accounting info to Quickbooks automatically at the end of the day.

Set up was a little time consuming. It took some effort to get everything in properly and just adapting to the new software functionality.

Leilani
Controller in USA
Essen & Trinken

The updates are killing me

3.5 vor 8 Jahren

The customer support is great. It's just hard to get a hold of them when you need to speak to a live person on the phone. The people who work there are the nicest and most helpful when you do get to talk to them and they do resolve the day to day issues that pop up. ie, inventory getting stuck in committed status is a pretty quick fix, but then again, should it really happen in the first place?. Bigger problems take more time to fix, but they seem to keep working on it until its resolved. The people they have providing training are excellent. The wikis are pretty easy to access and are pretty good

This year the updates seem to break something that's had been working. Then it takes hours with customer support to fix and get going again. The phone support team could use more staff because it does take hours to get a call back. The reports are difficult to customize, you have to know programming. There is no simple report writer function or a reports that can be customized. If you have to pick inventory from two locations for one sales order, it will create two invoices. There is no way around that in Fishbowl. The calendar is pretty basic, could use enhancements. The inventory export CSV file does not use FIFO, but average costing. So if you use FIFO or any other method other than average costing, you have to use a different report instead of getting the data in CSV format. The shipping module is frustrating and the way it is set up does not allow us to use carton count efficiently, so we have to change the packing list after it's printed. If you want Fishbowl to count the cartons for you, you have to add each carton manually. And if you do that, it will not total or summarize the number of cartons you have, it will list each one individually. So you could have a packing list that could be several pages long. The UPS integration used to be great and then UPS updated, Fishbowl did not support the updated software and we had to change to UPS Worldship. Definitely a step backwards because the old integration worked beautifully. Now it's more manual and cumbersome.