Über Capsule

Capsule ist das intelligente einfache Online-CRM. Kostenloses Konto für bis zu 2 Benutzer oder bezahlte Konten ab $ 12 / Monat.

Erfahre mehr über Capsule

Simple contact and account management, link task reminders to contacts and or opportunities. Integration with GMail etc, Xero, MailChimp.

We no longer use the sales side - that didn't really work for our company - now just use the contacts, tasks, recording of data.

Bewertungen zu Capsule

4.6
4.5
4.3
4.6

8.9/10

Capsule hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 150 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Capsule bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Ilia
Ilia
Business Development Manager in Australien

Pretty good.

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall experience was positive. It's a solution that I recommend to people.

What initially attracted us to this CRM was its cost effectiveness. I was impressed by how easy it was to deploy and run. The mobile app was pretty solid, easy to use and probably better or on par with some of the other (more expensive) CRM apps I've used. ~Capsule also had a decent project management function.

I think we had some trouble when trying to connect to Mail Chimp. From memory it took a long time to get it right.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zoho CRM und Salesforce Sales Cloud

Antwort von Zestia

Hi Ilia, Chloe here from Capsule. Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We're happy to hear that you found Capsule easy to deploy and are enjoying using the mobile app. If you ever need any help for example setting up integrations then don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected]

Robert
Robert
CEO in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A simple CRM that allowed us to hit the ground running

4.0 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall I have been pleasantly surprised. I at first thought the system would be too underpowered for what we needed, but it has actually delivered on what we have needed and the simplicity of changing things has allowed us to easily experiment with our processes until we have things right. It has suited our small team very well - and I look forward to seeing how well it scales with us.

I like the simplicity of the system. It was very quick and easy both to setup (and make changes to) and then to use the system. It has been very easy to train new employees on. The system has some good power around workflows - which have helped us lock down our processes and helped new staff to follow them. It has a good integration with Xero which has saved us a lot of time and has just released an integration into a mail campaign tool (Transpond) which looks to be a nice added bonus.

The system doesn't have a document generation tool (so you need to generate invoices and quotes in a separate system). It also is comparatively underpowered in the reports you can generate (even when you upgrade to the higher tiers that have additional reporting functionality). You can export full data sets to CSV - so we have built what we needed in Excel, but it would be nice to have it saved as reports and visualisations in the system. There also isn't the flexibility around notifications that I am previously used to (and so we have had to adjust the workflows a little).

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Salesforce Essentials

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Capsule: The initial price point was cheaper for Capsule (about half the price of Salesforce) - and I and other key staff members of the team had experience of setting up Salesforce and found that there was just a lot more to do before you could start using the system (and another step change of work before you could start using it again).

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Robert, Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for taking the time to write a detailed review - it really helps our team when we receive first-hand feedback. We're so happy to hear that Capsule is helping your business and saving you time in a variety of ways. We've also taken onboard your feedback regarding document generation, reports and notifications. If anything should change on any of those fronts - you'll be the first to know. Regardless, we're very happy that you've been surprised by Capsule and look forward to helping your business scale in the future.

Christian
Principal - Business Owner in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Near perfect balance of capability and useability

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It has been up and useable every day that I use it, which on most business days is everyday. I came from the corporate world where I was an executive sponsor of bringing in SalesForce to a large organization. I looked at Sales Force basics immediately starting my own business and it was way to cumbersome for a startup that at most will have 4-6 employees.

One of the best features is the capsule daily reminder email that comes to me every morning with whom I need to take next actions with. Of course, this requires me to be an active user of tasks, which i have always been, but it allows me to do that all in the CRM and not have followups in Outlook or Gmail . The other aspect is the seamless updating whether I do it on my iphone based app or desktop

I use Outlook 365 desktop and having the full HTML and attachment ability is better than the email integration of Capsule. Either Capsule should go right to my Outlook 365 when I start an email

Sales and Marketing Manager in USA

Features and Format Lacking, Good for the Basics

3.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, Capsule seems middle-of-the-road. It's been useful as a database to keep our pipeline and outreach organized at a base level but hasn't impressed beyond that.

The ability to export to Mailchimp has been very useful, it allows us to immediately update lists without having to go through multiple extra steps.

Certain features I'm used to in a CRM are missing. The only way to correlate multiple organizations (as a subsidiary or similar case) is to make a note of it in the organization description and that doesn't link through. You're also unable to categorize a contact under multiple organizations, so you need to create a new person with the same name if you want to put them under more than one company. It would also be nice to have a better search and reporting function. The only things you can search for are the person, organization, case, and note content, so every other bit of information you'd like to search for and compile must be placed as a tag, which gets clunky and disorganized easily. There is some sales pipeline reporting, but the options are not as robust as other CRM systems I've used in the past.

Melanie
Business Development Manager in UK
Kunststoffe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Efficiency of the CRM

4.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Very beneficial for leads and following them up.

Ease of use and efficiency. Mainly use for sales enquiry follow ups.

Not being able to delete a contact once they had left the company

Jesse
Business Owner in USA
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Capsule is simple to use and just the right number of features

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I've been using Capsule for several months and I am very happy. Occasionally I try other apps just to see, but none of them are as easy to use. Capsule feels like a gem of a CRM in a field crowded with lots of apps. If you need reminders of who to follow up with and when, Capsule does that really well—and can grow with you as you grow. Next year I'll likely need to upgrade from the free level, and I'll gladly do so.

As a service provider I have a lot of contacts to track. I tried several CRMs (Hubspot, Monday, etc) but none were as simple to use as Capsule. I had basic needs: track new contacts and set reminders to follow up. While other apps had those features alongside dozens of other tools, Capsule made it very easy to start tracking and reminding right away. And that's on a free level! The Gmail extension works really well and makes adding tasks quick and easy.

If I was nitpicky, I'd say maybe a more modern design. But it's not strictly utilitarian, and it's simplicity makes it easy to do what I need.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Pipedrive, Sendinblue, monday.com und HubSpot CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Capsule: Other CRMs were pretty complicated for what I needed. I first tried Hubspot, but I was lost in all the features. All I needed to do was set reminders to follow up with people. While the other CRMs do that, it felt like I had to swim through a dozen other features to get there. I was able to start using Capsule immediately and knew exactly what to do. And with the Gmail extension, it's even simpler.

letztes Jahr

Hi Jesse, Chloe here from Capsule. Thanks for taking the time to write a review - that's really going to help other people considering Capsule. We're happy to hear that you're finding Capsule so easy to use, especially compared to alternatives you considered and that it's helping you to do what you need to.

wonderful Software for every business

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: The software is simple to use, it has a wide range of tools that you can use. However, the great thing you dont have to use all the features and they are hidden away, so they dont affect your everyday usage. Incredibly for this type of software and all the tools you can access, it is incredibly affordable for personal, small business or large companies. We really love the product

We have used this software for over five years. We used to use act and were reluctant to move to another provider. We moved because we could use the software on all forms of devices, anywhere in the world. The other great feature is that it is so simple to use, you hardly need any training at all

Actually we love it, so we dont really have anything negative to say

Antwort von Zestia

Hi Peter, Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for reviewing us! We're so happy to hear that Capsule has worked out for you!

Professionelles Training & Coaching, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Quick and useful to get ourselves organised but the limitations are starting to show

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: It's our 2nd management tool - the first one was overly complicated and this is quite simple
The Dropbox solution is a bit of a fudge but it works most of the time.
The tasks system and visual customisation leave a lot to be desired.

It's fast and simple, a young British company. which we wanted to support. Its online and accessible on an app It does a lot of what we originally needed

The tasks and the layout - lack of customisation - colours or icons - fields can be hard to identify at a glance. Starts to get expensive with more users - if I could role out viewing to my whole team (no input) it would be handy - but i can't justify £300 a month We no longer use the sales side - that didn't really work for our company - now just use the contacts, tasks, recording of data

Luft- & Raumfahrt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best CRM I've ever used

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Peace of mind for my business

Visual presentation of the data, ease of access, monthly subscription, data capture, project tracking, email link capability, mobile access.

The CRM had no functions that I disliked

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Act!, Salesforce Sales Cloud und SugarCRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Capsule: All other products were too complex with difficult to set up daily interactions

Antwort von Zestia

Hi Peter, Chloe here from Capsule. Thanks for taking the time out to write a review about Capsule - we're really glad it's helping your business!

jibby
owner in UK
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Why Capsule should do better

5.0 vor 6 Monaten

The ease of use when our data was under 500

It did not seem as competitive as other providers

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Jibby Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for taking the time to write a review - it really helps our team when we receive first-hand feedback. We're sorry to hear that you found Capsule not as competitive as other providers - we'd love to hear a bit more about this if you'd like to email us. You haven't given a lot of detail in the review and we'd love to address your concerns. Plus, if you're still using Capsule we can help give you a better idea how Capsule can fit your business. Feel free to email us at [email protected]

Bill
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Quick to set up and start getting results

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I've used Capsule for several years, as both a free and paid subscriber. It fits like a glove. Does what I need, doesn't force me into a different way of working, has been reliable (if it's ever been down, it wasn't any time I accessed it.) The company is actively developing it. I have used at least a dozen small-business CRM systems. Capsule is like my favorite pair of jeans -- it fits, never gets in the way, and makes me look good!

Capsule is a good fit for my business. I'm a sole prop. consultant. I need to stay on top of my relationships with each customer to exceed their expectations. With Capsule on my laptop and phone, I can refer to past interactions and update with new ones in real time. With Capsule, I can create my own custom "tracks", action step lists to follow for any process in my sales or support functions. I can create my own custom fields and color-coded tags. There are a good number of integrations with other web apps, you just have to see if yours is on the list. I use it with Harvest for time recording and Xero accounting. They also offer a good API. It took me an evening to write a script to copy every action logged in Harvest into the customer notes in Capsule. I have no use for the team collaborative aspects of Capsule so can't comment on them.

The only complaint I have is a minor one - I liked the calendar task view better before the recent update. Now I can't see all my tasks for the month at once, it truncates after 3 or 4 on any given date, and hides the rest. I can still view all the tasks for a day by clicking on it, but it's a slower way to reorganize on a grand scale.

Linda
Owner in Niederlande
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Use it daily and recommend it to all my clients

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I recommend Capsule to clients for simple efficiency. Just getting your tasks sorted according to client or project is a huge benefit and Capsule, to me, is much more intuitive than something like Asana

For me, task and workflow management make life much easier. No more remembering important calls or actions; they just come up in your dashboard. This is especially relevant when you're toggling several clients at the same time.

The pipeline forecast graph (revenue forecasted per month) never seems to be correct and I've not been able to figure out how to fix it. This area could be more foolproof. Also, I never look at the latest updates on the 'home' screen even though it takes up most of the space. Imo, this could be replaced with relevant data like the pipeline graph. Better yet, make this a customisable widget area so people can choose what would work best for them.

Antwort von Zestia

Hi Linda, Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for writing a review about your experience with Capsule. We're happy to hear the task and workflow management is helping you out. We have been asked about customising the dashboard before so it's on our radar and we will record your interest against this feature request. If you would like some more help with the pipeline forecast could you send us an email at [email protected] then we can answer any questions you might have about that there?

Dolan
Sales Director in Australien
Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Capsule Feedback

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Not a bad system for the price we are paying.

Fairly easy to use along with the cheap cost

The integration with Quickbooks is not the best to be honest. We have had to disable the interaction as it was changing the records we had originally set up in Quickbooks. Also was not a simple click of a button to see the previous sales, you have to continuously sign into quickbooks when you want to see records, a bit pointless really.

Antwort von Zestia

Hi Dolan, Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We're glad you're finding Capsule easy to use and good value for money. Sorry to hear that our QuickBooks integration isn't quite what you expected. When setting up the integration any information in Capsule and QuickBooks should match otherwise Capsule would overwrite any differences. After that, the integration will push any changes in Capsule to QuickBooks as it treats Capsule as the source of truth so it's best to always make changes in Capsule. As long as you are logged into QuickBooks the link to open in QuickBooks will work. This is so that Capsule users who aren't QuickBooks users can't click through and access all the data in your QuickBooks account. If you'd like any more help or support with QuickBooks or Capsule in general our support team are always happy to help. You can reach them at [email protected]

Christopher
CEO in USA

Capsule is the most efficient CRM available

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I use 17+ systems (one for each client) and it makes it so easy to track progress

Ease of use in tracking conversations, email and contacts

There are no cons to this software that I have identified

Antwort von Zestia

Hi Christopher, Chloe here from Capsule. Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We're happy to hear that Capsule is helping you to track your contacts and conversations easily.

James

One of the best CRMs I've ever used

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Capsule has allowed me to keep track of all my leads and prospects. Because I can see how I've interacted with them in the past, I'm able to tailor my follow-up process to ensure a higher conversion rate. Capsule paid for itself in a very short period of time.

I love the fact that Capsule is one of the easiest CRMs to use. One of the reasons salespeople don't use CRMs is because they feel overwhelmed or because there's a huge learning curve. Not with Capsule. It's easy to learn and they also have a really cool app that allows you to track your contacts directly from your phone, which means you can stay on top of your sales process.

I think that the free plan should allow a little bit more than the 250 contacts it currently offers, but other than that there aren't really any cons.

Scott
Owner/Operator in USA

I use this daily as a CRM for my small business contacts, and love how quick and easy it is to use.

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Easy note taking which facilitates better interaction with my clients. I love the central location of all my info and that I can access it on my smart devices too.

I love how easy it is to complete just about any task imaginable. I make a LOT of notes for my customer accounts, and I love how each note can have any number of file attachments to them, but all the attachments for ALL the notes are also kept in a different area. Being able to integrate with my Google Apps account is a BIG plus, as is the ability to have emails I send instantly saved to customer records without me doing anything. Creating custom fields is also a breeze and makes my life a lot easier.

I really don't like the huge gap between a free account and a professional account. They need to increase storage limits AND create a plan between free and professional price points for smaller businesses. This is what really holds me back from doing more with this software, and keeps me in the market for different software constantly.

Jason
Trustee in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Stands out from the crowd

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Having used a number of CRMs, Capsule has stood out as an excellent all round package. The interface is accessible and easy to navigate, whilst the settings are in-depth enough to allow for professional alterations tailored to any particular cause. We are a charity and use it to track our philanthropic relationships, donations and overall workload. One of it's best features is how easy it is to assign and track tasks, and manage multiple shared relationships and communications across a large team. Thanks to Capsule, I know for certain it's helped us to better achieve our goals.

It can be tailored to a significant extent Easy to track relationships and communications Easy to assign and track tasks Nice light easy to navigate interface

It's export functionalities and query are somewhat limited

Prathamesh
Managing Principal in Indien
Architektur & Planung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A complete CRM with Easy to Use and Simplicity.

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: For an Architectural Firm like ours, it is minimalist and not complicated. Workflow is natural and well organized. Fun to work on. It gives a clear big as well as a micro picture of the overall business development efforts.

The ability to plan & track activity for contacts is what attracted me to Capsule CRM. The feature to add Tracks to Leads is a winner! It's clean and clutter-free. It is easy to use and not overwhelming.

The dashboard can show more reports. The activity of Pipeline Track should show up on Dashboard. Should be able to add notes to the reason for Won or Lost Leads.

Antwort von Zestia

Hi Prathamesh, Thanks so much for writing a review. We're so glad you're finding Capsule easy-to use. It's always our aim to give our customers a great user experience without compromising on features. As for the dashboard - you're not the first one to ask for more customisation there, so what I've done is added your name against this feature request so if we do develop this we'll let you know. While you can't add notes directly against a won or lost reason you still can add notes to the opportunity if you want to record more details and once the opportunity is closed you can still add tasks for example if you wanted to follow up again at a later date. I know it's not exactly what you were asking for but it could still help to record extra tasks/notes. I hope that helps you out and once again thanks for taking the time to share feedback.

Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best CRM solutions

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Many years ago before I used Capsule, I researched up and down different CRM solutions. Capsule was the most reasonable as far as pricing goes, and their interface and features is one of the best. It's a powerful CRM that allows a lot of customizations, which is what I need. I highly recommend Capsule! They're always listening to users and coming up with new features that make the CRM better and better through time.

Honestly, I don't really have much to complain about Capsule!

Fritz
CEO in Neuseeland
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great CRM for B2B relations

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Fantastic. Enter customer data once migrates automatically to xero for invoicing and manages our mailing lists in mail chimp.

Its easy to use free of feature creep that so many CRM suffer from. We are a B2B business and Capsule does everything you want it to do. The support is fantastic and really needs 10 stars not 5. Its easy to configure has all the integrations with Xero and mail chimp we need and its fast.

Some of the fields require opening and saving as opposed to modern just enter fields.

Rebecca
Digital Marketing Manager in UK

Super helpful!

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

The UI/UX is exactly what we needed! This software brings together our sales and marketing department and shows transparently and where we are in the business - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

There is nothing that we wish we had or could improve on :-)

Antwort von Zestia

Hi Rebecca, Thanks for writing a review - I'll be sure to pass along your positive comments about the UI/UX to our designers.

Philippinen
Quelle: GetApp

Simple and smart CRM solution for startups!

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

The interface is simple but modern and intuitive. The bundled mobile app is convenient on the go. Integration with Xero and Google suite is just perfect. It syncs with Google contacts, Gmail integration feels like it's built-in, no need to install and maintain pesky Chrome extensions! There's also Google tasks integration that we plan to explore. With Xero, we can sync customer information and manage it solely in Capsule. Invoices and overdue payments can also be seen in one place inside Capsule.

As a startup who explores and experiments with business processes a lot, changing requirements also needs fast solutions. Capsule integration with third-party apps is really good but not perfect. Capsule lets you use their app however you please and does not suggest best practices out of the box. This freedom can sometimes lead to a lot of research, analysis paralysis, and being stuck. We reached that point but customer support was so awesome that they went out of their way to walk us through the most viable solution available.

Julie
Founder and Professional Organiser in Australien
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Easy to use client management

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Easy to capture important client notes, follow up items and important stuff like their pets' names.

Easy to use, inexpensive, has all the features I need for my small business

Can't think of any improvements I need at the moment

Antwort von Zestia

Hi Julie, Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for reviewing us. We're glad you're finding Capsule easy to use and it's helping you capture important details!

Ricardo
Projects in Mexiko
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Capsule has streamlined our business opportunity process

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: We use it daily, and we are working fine with Capsule.

The product is very easy tu use, contacts, organizations, oportunities and case management is intuitive and effective.

1. I would like the contacts capture be automated with some data from the contact´s organization. It is not easy to repeat the capture of the address, phone information on each contac, considering that it could be extracted from the contact´s organization. 2. I would like to have an spanish version.

Antwort von Zestia

Hi Ricardo, Chloe from Capsule here. It's great to hear that Capsule has streamlined your business. Unfortunately you can't auto-populate fields based on a contact's organization however you can link a contact and organization if that helps? Also, I'll make a note of the fact that you've asked for a Spanish-language version and add it to our feature requests. Aside from that, we're happy to hear that you're finding Capsule easy to use.

Keith
CEO in Deutschland
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Reduced feature set at reduced price but always reliable

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: If Salesforce.com overwhelms you, try Capsule. Costs about 5% of salesforce and has 5% of the features, but it probably has all the features you need. Really easy to set up and maintain.

Price, ease of use, speed

There are actually a handful of features that I would like but are missing. There are workarounds, however.