Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

EZOfficeInventory Erfahrungen

Über EZOfficeInventory

Asset-Lifecycle-Management-Software, die auf an deine Anforderungen an die Ressourcennachverfolgung ausgerichtet ist. Abschreibung, Barcodierung und mehr. Teste es kostenlos.

Erfahre mehr über EZOfficeInventory

Was easy to integrate with the functions of my business.

I dislike that the layout buttons are small and that I cannot sort equipment by type and instead have to scroll through.

Bewertungen zu EZOfficeInventory

4.5
4.6
4.5
4.6

8.5/10

EZOfficeInventory hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1’459 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie EZOfficeInventory bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1’459)

Merchandise Manager in USA
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use and understand. Great user interface. Editing is a breeze!

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: This software is taking me from several huge spreadsheets and no photos to a streamlined, searchable, history tracking, photo attached inventory system. No longer do I have to track multiple files and spreadsheets. It is all in one place.

It is FAST and very simple to use. I can change records so easily if I need to correct or edit anything. Adding custom fields is great for unique data. Searching is with the ability to search multiple terms at once. Filtering allows me to further 'drill down'. The three different types of items make it simple to separate company owned, client owned and disposable inventory. Adding photos and other documents is also very easy. Managing photos is fairly simple, but see 'cons' below. User permission has a very deep control mechanism allowing viewability to be finely tuned and managed as needed. The cart feature is awesome for checking out multiple items at once. You can then check in the same cart for fast returns. Searching with the mobile app via text, or scanning QR codes is blazing fast. Zero time is wasted waiting on EZO. Any lag is all on me. I use this software to track items in a photo studio, the things that belong to our clients that we are photographing. As such, we must isolate those items so that there is no client crossover. This works great!

As of this writing (5/2018) the view is not 'responsive' to your screen size. It is also not possible to manually resize column widths. Some views allow you to hide the right sidebar while others do not. This is promised to be an updated feature coming in 7/2018. When interacting with individual records after a search, it is not possible to return to the search results. The search must be repeated. There is no feature to create shelf barcode or QR code labels. Must use external software, but you can easily link those, one by one.

Peter
Peter
COO in Dänemark
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great customer service and good value for money

4.0 vor 5 Monaten

Kommentare: Good value for money. Quick and nice customer service. They respond within the same day and are very solution minded.

It is relatively easy to get started setting up assets etc. in the system. As with most (all?) platforms it takes a while before your are 100% comfortable how to handle the different situations in the system. We use the QR scanner app which works flawlessly.

It is OK intuitive to use - but not perfect. The UI is not a big issue - but it can be improved.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Asset Panda, Sortly, Booqable, Rentman und HireHop

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EZOfficeInventory: Various reviews. Ease of implementation. Cost. Guidelines on webpage.

Brian
Emergency Response in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Affordable inventory doesn’t cut corners

5.0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

The software is very easy to use and accessible from many platforms including my iPhone

Took a little bit of time to figure out best way to enter the deployment inventory

Trainer in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Review Melody

3.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Easy access to being able to go from one thing to another

Colleague were very confused on how to use it

TechOps lead in Indien
Informationsdienst, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Why should we use EZ-Inventory and Why not

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: It overall good, As we are using it from last 3-4 years and we are very well satisfied with EZ services, afterall it helps us to manage our overall org inventory system.

Pros as per me :- 1. Easy to manage all the assets inventory. 2. Option to upload bulk assets inventory from excel sheet, It save hell lot of time. 3. You are many option of pulling out reports and thier custom report pulling feature is option , it has multiple options to cover in your excel sheet which you want to export. 4. User friendly UI

There are 2 cons :- 1. There is no option to create a parent state, I don;t know I have to create a parent substate as "decommisioned"but I was not able to do so, Then I have to create a custom substate under "Retired" section. 2. Reports dashboard should is not easy to understand, I took session from the ez team but they also not able to create that such type of report dashboard.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EZOfficeInventory: so manage engine has some limitations, It only store the data of laptops which has their agents installed on the devices. We used to buy bulk devices and we cann't install manage engine agents on all the devices in a go, It very painful task, so we decided to go for a solution on which we can upload all the assets inventory by excel sheet.. That's the big reason to switch on EZ-inventory.

Technology Specialist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use - Powerful Inventory Manager

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

We use EZOffice everyday. The simple nature of adding a new unit to our inventory, the ease of checking in and out items and how simple it is to locate a missing asset cannot be overstated. We, as a team, have not have had any issues with EZOffice, and our jobs are made more efficient because of it.

EZOffice does what we need it to do and it does it well. I cannot think of any issues we have had with it.

letzten Monat

Thank you, Marvin for sharing your review! We are thrilled to hear you are having such a positive experience with us. It makes us really happy to hear how easy and user friendly the platform is for you. We appreciate your partnership and look forward to keep providing you top notch service in the future as well!

William
Ingeniero Mecatronico in Kolumbien
Öl & Energie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent work tool

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It has been an excellent experience, I am very satisfied with the tool.

Control and monitoring of assets and tools.

I'm currently using the tool and haven't found anything I didn't like.

letzten Monat

Thank you, William for sharing your review! We are thrilled to hear you are having such a positive experience with us. It makes us really happy to hear how easy and user friendly the platform is for you. We appreciate your partnership and look forward to keep providing you top notch service in the future as well!

Houa
IT Assistant in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

EZ-Office Inventory

4.0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

EZOffice is simple and self-explanatory once you get the hang of using it daily. It is more simple than it looks.

The thing I like least about EZOffice is that there are too many terms that mean almost the same thing which confuses me sometimes.

Thien
Test Engineer in USA
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Software

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

the site is very Easy to navigate and easy to learn.

none

letzten Monat

Thank you, Thien for sharing your review! We are thrilled to hear you are having such a positive experience with us. It makes us really happy to hear how easy and user friendly the platform is for you. We appreciate your partnership and look forward to keep providing you top notch service in the future as well!

Fábio
Area Manager in UK
Gastgewerbe, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Great to track and keep your stock up to date!

5.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

I have found value in the reporting and analytics capabilities of EZOfficeInventory, helping me gain insights into asset utilization, maintenance needs, and other important metrics.

limitations in the offline mode functionality.

Trevor
HSEQ Manager in Kanada
Umweltdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

EZ Office Daily Functionality

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: In the time that we having being utilizing EZ office, it is a fantastic program that is user friendly and provides the essentials that we require on a daily basis.

I love the easy of use for staff member to sign assets, and inventory in and out in quick fashion. The notification of assets and inventory taken with reminders of low stock quantitates. I also love the reservation application, making it functional for divisions that utilize equipment across the board to track and coordinate assets for projects.

At this time there seriously is nothing that comes to mind that I dislike.

Ulises
Media Closet Staff in USA
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Software

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: We are using EZOffice to work as a small media closet within a university. This program allows for everything to be easily tracked, and in-turn it helps our business model. We keep marks on prices and item descriptions to make logging more functional. It's great that this online resource is available for purchase, to help businesses big and small get situated and started.

The software allows me to check in equipment very easily. I am able to easily see all of the logs that are within the product such as notes, comments, and check out times. This allows for better maintenance when it comes to missing products or issues with products, and how these could be tracked down to the users that checked out the equipment previously.

The inability to customize the layout. I wish that as time progresses, that the layout could be easily changed for more productivity

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Pendo und monday.com

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EZOfficeInventory: Best in product management. Very effective!

Antwort von EZO

Hi Ulises, Thank you for taking out time and writing a review for us. We're glad to hear you had no trouble in using the system and were able to check in your items quickly. Currently, we are in the process of upgrading our UI/UX design. Kindly stay tuned for updates. If there's anything we can do to assist you, feel free to drop us a message at [email protected], and we would love to help you.

james
Operations Coordinator in UK
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easiest Software I have used to track assets

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I am a massive advocate for this system. I inherited the software at my previous company and when I moved companies I made sure I introduced it we started off with 30 assets and are now looking to increase to over 2000. I'm sure there are more complex systems out there for the nicjhe asset tracking but as an everyday tracking software for small or large asset list I would choose this software over the others I trailled on the market.,

It user friendly customisations options are really key to the success of its use within our company. We are able to add and custom fields for certain product groups to make the software suit various items we have from equipment calibration dates with automatic reminders of expiry to job numbers consumables are used on and charged to. Four different departments use the software to track consumables, high value stock items, plant and test equipment, with the separate views we can all work simultaneously on the same account without affecting each others assets. For the price you cant go wrong if you are looking to track assets in an office, warehouse or construction site environment.

Took us a while to get the reporting function finalised so that we could get the required output but with some trial and error and a few customer service calls it now does what we need.

Harry
Facilities Manager/Construction Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Customizable Software at it's best

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Integration was a big issue for us. We had separate programs for inventory, work orders and still had to use hard copies in the field. All of that changed for us with EZOfficeInventory. I had a great Sales person and The Gentleman I've been working with as a consultant has been amazing. Overall I could not be happier with the product at this point.

I had been looking for CMMS software for about 2 years, but for a small non profit the cost of CMMS Programs were out of reach. I came across EZOfficeInventory and decided to reach out to them. My sales person was polite and knowledgeable He said you know Harry this is interesting because I think you can make this work for you because you can customize this to your own needs. He walked me through a free trial and any needs and questions I had during that period. I told him I had to hold off until I had my board meeting and submitted my budget. I gave him a date to call back, he did and without pressure any he sold me an affordable program. I have been working with one of the solution Consultants to set up and design the program to suit my needs. They have been fantastic and get on issues extremely fast to help me move on and teach me how to get the best out of the program for myself and my team. Thank you EZOfficeInventory for Integrating my inventory, work orders, assets and mobile abilities.

When I first signed on to EZOfficeInventory The first trainer I had was for someone more advanced then I was on setting up this kind of system and it caused a great amount of frustration to myself and my team. I reached out to my sales person and he was able to get me hooked up with the perfect trainer who could walk me through the process from a to z in a way I understood. So I have to say the only part I had any issue with was dealt with in an incredibly fast and professional manner.

Sanya
Manager, Test Systems Development Asia in Thailand
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

EZOfficeInventory - fits our usage needs and flexible for user customization

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Our department was looking for cloud-based asset management to manage thousands of tools with hundreds of users worldwide. The cloud-based asset management helps us track each asset usage and its status. We also share our assets between sites in different countries. The EZOIofficeInventory has all features with flexibility for us to customize the features to support our needs.

• Single Sign on capability: Compatible with company IT security • Bar-code Scanner: Check-out and check-in an asset or multiple assets at ease • Various of user customization fields and filters

• Asset search and filter feature has some limitation. But their support team are listening to our requests and working on these features improvement • Some reports are not generated properly • There are a lot of features that need to spend time learning them

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Asset Panda und GoCodes

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EZOfficeInventory: Features and flexibility.

Abe
Director of Operations in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A Flexible Asset Management Solution

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: We have been very pleased with EZOfficeInventory. We used it to replace a number of manual-input spreadsheets and other DIY solutions. This has been an affordable solution that works exceptionally well for our organization and has been a dramatic improvement from the hodge=podge of solutions that we were using previously.

We really enjoy how versatile this product is. We use it to track everything from computers and peripherals in the office to our trucks in the field. It is simple enough to allow for us to use it across a wide range of assets, but also robust enough to allow us to track service and schedule reminders for regular service and registration on our trailers and equipment. It has dramatically increased accountability across the organization and allowed us to ensure better control of our assets.

There are not really very many cons that we have discovered for the software. The only drawback is that some of our less technically savvy employees are a bit intimidated by the UI. However, after the initial hurdles, they seem to pick it up quickly.

Kerrie
Samples in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic! Fantastic! Fantastic!

5.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: I tell people all the time that EZ should put me on their payroll as much as I praise & recommend their service! I have used EZ for a total of 4 years & have loved every part of it. It's incredibly user-friendly & retains any data you need to see at a glance between the comments section, custom fields & attachments. They have just enough levels of control that aren't overwhelming to incorporate but still maintains the levels of security that are needed. I am currently using it to organize/maintain a Samples Department where we have samples from all over the world with different specs. Each piece (some have multiple quantities & others are a single item) needs to be tracked with specific details maintained amongst 7 departments & 4 branches. Needless to say, this is an amazing tool to keep control & accountability for the assets. Their customer service is phenomenal! Every time I have a question they are quick to respond, thorough in their answer (including links) & have even implemented suggestions I had that helped with workflow. The definition of EZ is working smarter & not harder. Keep the outstanding work up EZ!! You make my job sooooooo much easier!

User-friendly, security levels, QR labels,

The only possible thing I can think of is having comments & attachments for the vendors but the Production Team is already working on that (see you in May :-)

Bryan
Public outreach and events in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

I use this for my work, and have had not problems with it at all. Everything is very easy and workab

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Making life a lot easier for organization.

I think the thing that I like the most about this software is the simplicity. It is not asking too much, while also providing all the services I need. What we as a company use this for mostly is asset reservation, which is anything from chairs to tents that we will need for our various projects. We work in an office of about 100 people, all of which use the software frequently, and by frequently I mean every day. That being said I have never experienced a problem with the site being slow, glitchy, or remotely overloaded. I think that speaks loudly to how well it works because when using other websites, such as that for our car reservations, we get problems with the site crashing and typically causing us to waste our time figuring out the problem that the software created for us (when it is supposed to make our lives easier and less stressful).

This question is a bit tougher because I have not personally ran into any problems with the site, so asking what I like least is a bit tougher to tackle. One thing I will note is the categories that all of the assets are put into are very strict, where a single misspelled word will come up with nothing. I think that allowing the search bar to be a little more lenient and accommodating to small spelling errors, or descriptive words would make life a little easier when one accidentally misspells a word, or cant remember the exact name it might be under.

Antwort von EZO

We appreciate you taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory. Your feedback regarding the search bar has been forwarded to our product team. If you are in need of any assistance or have further suggestions for us, please contact our support team. Thanks!

Matthew
Director, Academic Technology in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Medium featured for a higher price

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: The platform is what it is and does what it does. I'm usually in constant contact with the vendor regarding feature enhancements and bug reporting, but I wish I didn't have to be. There are lots of features that are important to us, data that we need to see at specific times, customizations to the auto-generated emails, etc. that the vendor doesn't appear to be in a rush to implement. Really seems as though they didn't do market research on what end users need before developing the product. I also don't appreciate how the pricing works when adding additional assets. The price per asset seems to scale upward instead of downward as assets increase. Not sure why that is.

The tool does the basics, tracks assets and asset stock that is checked out to users.

There seem to constantly be bugs, data not loading correctly, reports showing the incorrect results, website not loading properly. These are all reported and fixed but the fact that these things continue to happen, show that there isn't enough QA done before releasing features.

Antwort von EZO

Hi Matthew, Thanks for your feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience. Your solutions consultant from our Customer success team will get in touch with you soon to discuss your concerns and create a plan to resolve your issues. Feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] in case of any need.

Dylann
Warehouse Manager in Kanada
Darstellende Künste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Warehouse inventory tracking done smooth

5.0 vor 10 Monaten

We use EZOfficeInventory on a daily basis to monitor assets, equipment/tools, and inventory. Our staff can easily use the QR code scanning feature on their devices to check out inventory, tools, or assets. They love the ability to check out up to 25 items at once which expedites the process. We also can reserve items for future jobs and set those aside so no jobs get disrupted from not having all the products needed to get the job done. We are able to easily move items in EZOfficeInventory from one location to the other when inventory is added or moved.

Possible features which could be improved is streamlining the ability to add multiples of the same item without having to hit edit cart and go to another page.

Project Engineer in USA
Design, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Loving EZOfficeInventory for it functionality

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Our overall experience is favorable as our company now has a platfrom where we can see all assets spread across multiple locations at any given time. Its also allowed us to have accountability for assets with a history of users that use each asset.

The software enables our company which has many different locations to manage all of our assets under one platform. Additionally, the ability to have multiple administrators allows each office to add users and assets as they please without relying on anyone else.

From a user profile I wish there were more options to search independent history of asset use or create a favorite assets list so checking out assets can be a quicker process.

Antwort von EZO

Hi John, We hope to find you in good health. We're delighted to hear that you love EZOfficeInventory for its functionality. We're glad that we were able to provide a platform for your organization where you track assets spread across multiple locations at any given time. If you encounter any concerns in the future, feel free to drop us a message at [email protected], and we would love to assist you.

Jasmine
Office Manager in UK
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ideal for tool tracking

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall experience is completely positive. It will have saved us so much money in the long run and we are now a lot more organised and our sub-contractors are showing more care toward the tools they borrow.

We were losing money having to pay to replace lost tools & equipment which were being left on sites. EZOfficeInventory now means that we can track everything we hand out to our sub-contactors & employees to use and ensure we get it back. It is completely worth the time and money to input everything on the system. The QR code feature is ideal and saves so much time. When someone needs to check-out an item, they simply open the app on their phone, scan the code and check out. We only currently use a small portion of the website which is available but will definitely be looking into what else we can use EZOfficeInventory for.

The only thing which we would change (although it's not exactly an issue at all just slightly time consuming) is when printing the QR codes for each item, we have to click on the link to the QR code, then screenshot the internet page with the QR code on, then paste into a word document, then crop the screenshot to just the QR code, then save the QR code as a .JPG to then insert the image onto our label printing software. If there was an option to save the QR code as an image file straight away that would be amazing however I'm not sure if this is even possible!

Antwort von EZO

Hey, Jasmine. We really appreciate your time and effort in providing us with positive feedback. Yes, our support team actually works in different time zones to make sure our clients are happy from us.

Network Administrator in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

If you do inventory or asset control, this is a game changer

4.0 letztes Jahr

Bringing EZOffice into our environment was not only easy and nearly seamless, the benefits of the software was noticed almost immediately. Having the ability to view specific details of the assets, and their life cycle including purchase date, PO, price, deprecation, images, location AND having the ability to place comments which pertain to the specific items has been invaluable.

As with any software there is a learning curve before being able to utilize the application to it's full extent. Some things are very intuitive while other things are not as intuitive. IE - when searching for our UID tag numbers, we need to enter an underscore before the asset number to display the specific asset. A minor adjustment and now I understand _0123 instead of 0123 in the search

Zander
Senior Data Analyst in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great product and easy to use

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: EZOfficeInventory has been helpful to us because it allows us to easily track the various technology devices that we issue to clinical reasearh study participants for the studies that we conduct. We also use it to track devices being issued to staff members as well. We were having a major issue with participants and staff members forgetting to return devices, or Research Coordinators taking devices to issue to new participants and not tracking them effectively. Now we simply have them check the devices out in EZOfficeInventory and it fixes that issue. In addition, the software makes it easier for us to figure out what we need to purchase.

The first thing that I noticed was that the software was incredibly easy to use. I had an hour long training with our IT team and after that I was already up and running and was able to perform the tasks that I needed. In addition, each time I have to use the software for something different than my normal workflow, the ease of use makes it easy for me to figure out how to perform that new task.

It would be nice if there was an API. It would make it easier to automate some of the tasks that we have to perform frequently. The functionality options for the interface are sometimes rigid in that they only offer a fixed set of actions. In addition, a fully functional API would help users integrate the software into their internal automated processes more easily. For example, it would be nice if we could make a series of API calls to register new devices or upload a spreadsheet in a specific format that contained the information needed to register devices (or perform some other task) and have the software read from the spreadsheet.

Antwort von EZO

Hello, Zander. We highly appreciate this valuable feedback from your side. We are constantly in the process of improving our system in accordance with clients requirement and we are gathering feedback on APIs to make them more diverse and flexible. However, feel free to visit this page of our Open APIs www.ezofficeinventory.com/developers.

Eric
Equipment cooridantor in Kanada
Umweltdienstleistungen, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Good inventory software

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

It is nice that it can be accessed on both the web and on mobile devices. Allows us to keep a good record of the equipment we have, where it is, and who has it. For the most part it does what we wanted it to do.

The experience on the web app is different than the mobile app. While I don't run into many problems on the web app, the mobile app is a bit buggy and not always the most intuitive. It can be a bit confusing for our staff to figure out how to do things. Would like it if there was more options for customization.

Antwort von EZO

Hi Eric, Thank you for taking out time to write us a review. We're glad that you found EZOfficeInventory easy to access from your mobile and web devices. We're happy your company chose us and feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] if you have any queries in the future.