Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über EZOfficeInventory

Das Servicemanagement erfordert umfassende Assettransparenz. Optimiere den Betrieb mit der Ressourcennachverfolgung, der Tausende von Unternehmen vertrauen.

Erfahre mehr über EZOfficeInventory

Was easy to integrate with the functions of my business.

I dislike that the layout buttons are small and that I cannot sort equipment by type and instead have to scroll through.

Bewertungen zu EZOfficeInventory

4.5
4.6
4.5
4.6

8.5/10

EZOfficeInventory hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1’501 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie EZOfficeInventory bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1’501)

Merchandise Manager in USA
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use and understand. Great user interface. Editing is a breeze!

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: This software is taking me from several huge spreadsheets and no photos to a streamlined, searchable, history tracking, photo attached inventory system. No longer do I have to track multiple files and spreadsheets. It is all in one place.

It is FAST and very simple to use. I can change records so easily if I need to correct or edit anything. Adding custom fields is great for unique data. Searching is with the ability to search multiple terms at once. Filtering allows me to further 'drill down'. The three different types of items make it simple to separate company owned, client owned and disposable inventory. Adding photos and other documents is also very easy. Managing photos is fairly simple, but see 'cons' below. User permission has a very deep control mechanism allowing viewability to be finely tuned and managed as needed. The cart feature is awesome for checking out multiple items at once. You can then check in the same cart for fast returns. Searching with the mobile app via text, or scanning QR codes is blazing fast. Zero time is wasted waiting on EZO. Any lag is all on me. I use this software to track items in a photo studio, the things that belong to our clients that we are photographing. As such, we must isolate those items so that there is no client crossover. This works great!

As of this writing (5/2018) the view is not 'responsive' to your screen size. It is also not possible to manually resize column widths. Some views allow you to hide the right sidebar while others do not. This is promised to be an updated feature coming in 7/2018. When interacting with individual records after a search, it is not possible to return to the search results. The search must be repeated. There is no feature to create shelf barcode or QR code labels. Must use external software, but you can easily link those, one by one.

Jesse
Field Service Equipment Coordinator in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Qualus LLC

4.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I like how user friendly it is. I'm able to easily utilize it's feature both on my computer and on the Mobile App.

I wish that they offered a GPS feature for assets managed with EZO.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ECP

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EZOfficeInventory: It has many of the features that competitors have at a much more affordable cost.

vor 2 Wochen

Thank you for sharing your experience with EZOfficeInventory! We're thrilled to hear that you find our platform user-friendly and accessible both on your computer and the mobile app. Regarding your suggestion for a GPS feature, we appreciate your feedback. While this specific feature isn't currently available, we're constantly exploring ways to enhance our platform based on user input like yours. We're glad you chose EZOfficeInventory for its affordability and robust features compared to competitors like ECP. Providing value to our customers is a top priority for us. If you have any further suggestions or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you every step of the way. Best regards, EZOfficeInventory Team

Nicolas
Senior IT Specialist in Spanien
Computer-Software, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Inventory Management made easy

3.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We have replaced our old spreadsheet with EZOfficeInventory and the result has been satisfactory

It has a great UI and it is really easy and fast to use. It has the features you need for tracking and renting material

It does not have advanced features such as better integrations with other systems. Filters could be improved as well

Muhammad Awais
Electrical Engineer in Kanada
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

MAwais Islam

4.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: I liked the working with EZ they provide great customer & technical support to implement the system to your needs

User friendly Web base interface Great for generating personalized reports

Some system based field are developer controlled would like to see more customizability

vor 2 Monaten

Muhammad Awais, Thank you for sharing your review! We are thrilled to hear you are having such a positive experience with us. It makes us really happy to hear how easy and user friendly the platform is for you. We appreciate your partnership and look forward to keep providing you top notch service in the future as well!

Sven
CTO in Kroatien
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very good inventory management software

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Its easy enough to use. Once you get the logic its pretty much direct. It has a lot or reporting options and customization options which I really like.

I like the logic of the things. The way we manage to track the devices with users.

We dont have an option for users to request a software license so we can track which user has what subscription

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: IT Glue

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EZOfficeInventory: Better presentstion and overall options thst we required.

Peter
Peter
COO in Dänemark
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great customer service and good value for money

4.0 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: Good value for money. Quick and nice customer service. They respond within the same day and are very solution minded.

It is relatively easy to get started setting up assets etc. in the system. As with most (all?) platforms it takes a while before your are 100% comfortable how to handle the different situations in the system. We use the QR scanner app which works flawlessly.

It is OK intuitive to use - but not perfect. The UI is not a big issue - but it can be improved.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Asset Panda, Sortly, Booqable, Rentman und HireHop

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EZOfficeInventory: Various reviews. Ease of implementation. Cost. Guidelines on webpage.

Alayna
Laboratory Manager in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

EZ office ups and downs

4.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: As I said, I wish I had more freedom to edit and assign my inventory a little more personal to our business.
It is frustrating I have to keep certain aspects when I don't use or need them.
But overall, EZoffice has been nice for our company! and it has kept our inventory much more clean and organized! I would recommend this to other businesses.

It is very convenient for my staff and I use. Everybody is on the same page, and whatever data is input everyone can see!

It doesn't quite let you edit your inventory as much as id like. I would like full control and creative freedom to make my assists how I want and need, and it just doesn't seem to do that.

Lyndsay
Property Assistant in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for Property Management

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Ease of checking inventory in and out with cellphones

Entering in the products can be time consuming and doesn't place them in order according to alphabet

vor 2 Wochen

Thank you for sharing your review of EZOfficeInventory! We're glad to hear that you find our platform great for property management, particularly in terms of the ease of checking inventory in and out using cellphones. We understand your concerns about the time-consuming nature of entering products and the lack of alphabetical order placement. Your feedback is valuable, and we'll certainly take it into consideration as we work on improving our platform to enhance the user experience. If you have any further comments, suggestions, or need assistance, please feel free to reach out. We're here to support you in maximizing the benefits of EZOfficeInventory for your property management needs. Best regards, EZOfficeInventory Team

Meagan
Office Manager in USA
Architektur & Planung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

EZOffice Inventory

5.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

EZ Office inventory is easy to use at all levels of tech savviness which makes it easy for all users.

EZ Office inventory per user billing is a bit disappointing but in line with the times I suppose

Drake
Property Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great product

5.0 vor 2 Monaten

We love that we are able to easily track out assets.

It is a little difficult to figure out at first but once you do it a few times it is very easy. Customer support is also great.

Braden
IT Services in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

EZOffice: Sometimes simple, sometimes not so much.

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I like it, but I think there is definitely room for improvement. It has some great features that are not found elsewhere in my experience, but I wouldn't necessarily pick to use this tool if I had to pick. I wouldn't have any gripes if it was picked for my team again, though.

I liked that everything was easy to categorize. For example, we deploy laptops called "Loaners" for users who don't have a laptop to use while IT fixes their originals. EZOffice made it very easy for us to put those "Loaner" laptops into a group, and then be able to view every laptop in that group and manage our assets more effectively. I also loved the "Previous Owner" field, as it helped me trace down some laptops that had seemingly disappeared. Big help there.

I did not like that it manually assigned an asset to our laptops. That has caused me some inconvenience. While searching for an asset tag that we've assigned, say I'm searching for laptop 2415, I'd put 2415 into the search bar, and there would be several laptops brought up as a result. Each of these laptops had EZOffice's personal asset tag assigned, along with our own, (which were never the same.) It was a pain to have to click on each asset to have to find out what it's real Asset tag was.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Microsoft Excel

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EZOfficeInventory: For the groups feature and the depreciated value calculations.

Joel
Equipment Circulation Student Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

My Take on EZOfficeInventory for Colleges

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I was the staff member who implemented and set up this system for our college and I work on the team that uses this software everyday. We have about 200 assets in our system and over 5000 users. We use this system to manage reservations and loans of tech hardware such as speaker systems and cameras. Overall the system has worked well for our needs but I can tell that is is not optimized for this use case. We love the customer support and the flexibility of this software.

For our use case the most valuable feature is definitely the ability to pull user information from our existing LDAP system so we never have to worry about creating user profiles or authentication. We also love the "carts" module which saves us time when checking out multiple assets to the same student/staff member.

It is frustrating that carts is not set up as part of the core of the software and is instead an add-on. This means certain features like sending alerts based on cart actions or seeing cart reservations along side single item reservations. I feel this is likely due to the fact that this system is designed for companies to manage their assets among staff, but we are implementing it as a service/customer lending system sort of like a library for tech hardware.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Cheqroom

Warum EZOfficeInventory gewählt wurde: our old software was incredibly slow and they went out of business.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EZOfficeInventory: Best value for the money compared to other products considered.

Thomas
Lead Hardware/Software Specialist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Exactly what we needed

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: We are coming from a custom inventory solution through FileMaker Pro. It was setup about 15 years ago and no one knows how to configure it anymore. We looked at several inventory management systems only to be driven off by the cost or lack of features. EZOfficeInventory quoted us with the best price BY FAR, and had just as many features as their competitors. It only took me a week to groom our database and get it uploaded and ready to audit. That was just me working solo while doing my daily tasks.

It's feature rich, and easy to configure. I've had very little difficulty converting our very dated inventory database over to EZOfficeInventory.

It would be really convenient if we were able to upload more than 1000 assets at a time. Other than that, I have no complaints so far.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Asset Panda

Warum EZOfficeInventory gewählt wurde: FileMaker wasn't doing what we needed. It was far too complex and confusing for new users.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Claris FileMaker

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EZOfficeInventory: Cost vs features. EZOffice was leaps and bounds ahead of the others in terms of what you get for the price.

Trevor
HSEQ Manager in Kanada
Umweltdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

EZ Office Daily Functionality

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: In the time that we having being utilizing EZ office, it is a fantastic program that is user friendly and provides the essentials that we require on a daily basis.

I love the easy of use for staff member to sign assets, and inventory in and out in quick fashion. The notification of assets and inventory taken with reminders of low stock quantitates. I also love the reservation application, making it functional for divisions that utilize equipment across the board to track and coordinate assets for projects.

At this time there seriously is nothing that comes to mind that I dislike.

Sarah
Stock Manager in UK
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Over the moon!

Kommentare: Execellent - Customer service is brilliant & lots of help online

Uploading new assets to EZ is a dream - couple of clicks & you are done I also love the reporting - we can now trend things weve only ever thought about!

That there was no historical option .... however I see this has now been deployed so no negatives from me now!!1

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Asset Panda

Warum EZOfficeInventory gewählt wurde: Realtime tracking QR codes Functionality

Zuvor genutzte Software: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EZOfficeInventory: More functionality Better value Customer service Look of the software.

Antwort von EZO

Hi, Sarah! We highly appreciate when our clients take out their valuable time to write a review about our product. If there's anything you would like to discuss just drop us an email at [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you.

james
Operations Coordinator in UK
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easiest Software I have used to track assets

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I am a massive advocate for this system. I inherited the software at my previous company and when I moved companies I made sure I introduced it we started off with 30 assets and are now looking to increase to over 2000. I'm sure there are more complex systems out there for the nicjhe asset tracking but as an everyday tracking software for small or large asset list I would choose this software over the others I trailled on the market.,

It user friendly customisations options are really key to the success of its use within our company. We are able to add and custom fields for certain product groups to make the software suit various items we have from equipment calibration dates with automatic reminders of expiry to job numbers consumables are used on and charged to. Four different departments use the software to track consumables, high value stock items, plant and test equipment, with the separate views we can all work simultaneously on the same account without affecting each others assets. For the price you cant go wrong if you are looking to track assets in an office, warehouse or construction site environment.

Took us a while to get the reporting function finalised so that we could get the required output but with some trial and error and a few customer service calls it now does what we need.

Harry
Facilities Manager/Construction Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Customizable Software at it's best

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Integration was a big issue for us. We had separate programs for inventory, work orders and still had to use hard copies in the field. All of that changed for us with EZOfficeInventory. I had a great Sales person and The Gentleman I've been working with as a consultant has been amazing. Overall I could not be happier with the product at this point.

I had been looking for CMMS software for about 2 years, but for a small non profit the cost of CMMS Programs were out of reach. I came across EZOfficeInventory and decided to reach out to them. My sales person was polite and knowledgeable He said you know Harry this is interesting because I think you can make this work for you because you can customize this to your own needs. He walked me through a free trial and any needs and questions I had during that period. I told him I had to hold off until I had my board meeting and submitted my budget. I gave him a date to call back, he did and without pressure any he sold me an affordable program. I have been working with one of the solution Consultants to set up and design the program to suit my needs. They have been fantastic and get on issues extremely fast to help me move on and teach me how to get the best out of the program for myself and my team. Thank you EZOfficeInventory for Integrating my inventory, work orders, assets and mobile abilities.

When I first signed on to EZOfficeInventory The first trainer I had was for someone more advanced then I was on setting up this kind of system and it caused a great amount of frustration to myself and my team. I reached out to my sales person and he was able to get me hooked up with the perfect trainer who could walk me through the process from a to z in a way I understood. So I have to say the only part I had any issue with was dealt with in an incredibly fast and professional manner.

Sanya
Manager, Test Systems Development Asia in Thailand
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

EZOfficeInventory - fits our usage needs and flexible for user customization

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Our department was looking for cloud-based asset management to manage thousands of tools with hundreds of users worldwide. The cloud-based asset management helps us track each asset usage and its status. We also share our assets between sites in different countries. The EZOIofficeInventory has all features with flexibility for us to customize the features to support our needs.

• Single Sign on capability: Compatible with company IT security • Bar-code Scanner: Check-out and check-in an asset or multiple assets at ease • Various of user customization fields and filters

• Asset search and filter feature has some limitation. But their support team are listening to our requests and working on these features improvement • Some reports are not generated properly • There are a lot of features that need to spend time learning them

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Asset Panda und GoCodes

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EZOfficeInventory: Features and flexibility.

Kerrie
Samples in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic! Fantastic! Fantastic!

5.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: I tell people all the time that EZ should put me on their payroll as much as I praise & recommend their service! I have used EZ for a total of 4 years & have loved every part of it. It's incredibly user-friendly & retains any data you need to see at a glance between the comments section, custom fields & attachments. They have just enough levels of control that aren't overwhelming to incorporate but still maintains the levels of security that are needed. I am currently using it to organize/maintain a Samples Department where we have samples from all over the world with different specs. Each piece (some have multiple quantities & others are a single item) needs to be tracked with specific details maintained amongst 7 departments & 4 branches. Needless to say, this is an amazing tool to keep control & accountability for the assets. Their customer service is phenomenal! Every time I have a question they are quick to respond, thorough in their answer (including links) & have even implemented suggestions I had that helped with workflow. The definition of EZ is working smarter & not harder. Keep the outstanding work up EZ!! You make my job sooooooo much easier!

User-friendly, security levels, QR labels,

The only possible thing I can think of is having comments & attachments for the vendors but the Production Team is already working on that (see you in May :-)

Bryan
Public outreach and events in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

I use this for my work, and have had not problems with it at all. Everything is very easy and workab

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Making life a lot easier for organization.

I think the thing that I like the most about this software is the simplicity. It is not asking too much, while also providing all the services I need. What we as a company use this for mostly is asset reservation, which is anything from chairs to tents that we will need for our various projects. We work in an office of about 100 people, all of which use the software frequently, and by frequently I mean every day. That being said I have never experienced a problem with the site being slow, glitchy, or remotely overloaded. I think that speaks loudly to how well it works because when using other websites, such as that for our car reservations, we get problems with the site crashing and typically causing us to waste our time figuring out the problem that the software created for us (when it is supposed to make our lives easier and less stressful).

This question is a bit tougher because I have not personally ran into any problems with the site, so asking what I like least is a bit tougher to tackle. One thing I will note is the categories that all of the assets are put into are very strict, where a single misspelled word will come up with nothing. I think that allowing the search bar to be a little more lenient and accommodating to small spelling errors, or descriptive words would make life a little easier when one accidentally misspells a word, or cant remember the exact name it might be under.

Antwort von EZO

We appreciate you taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory. Your feedback regarding the search bar has been forwarded to our product team. If you are in need of any assistance or have further suggestions for us, please contact our support team. Thanks!

Matthew
Director, Academic Technology in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Medium featured for a higher price

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: The platform is what it is and does what it does. I'm usually in constant contact with the vendor regarding feature enhancements and bug reporting, but I wish I didn't have to be. There are lots of features that are important to us, data that we need to see at specific times, customizations to the auto-generated emails, etc. that the vendor doesn't appear to be in a rush to implement. Really seems as though they didn't do market research on what end users need before developing the product. I also don't appreciate how the pricing works when adding additional assets. The price per asset seems to scale upward instead of downward as assets increase. Not sure why that is.

The tool does the basics, tracks assets and asset stock that is checked out to users.

There seem to constantly be bugs, data not loading correctly, reports showing the incorrect results, website not loading properly. These are all reported and fixed but the fact that these things continue to happen, show that there isn't enough QA done before releasing features.

Antwort von EZO

Hi Matthew, Thanks for your feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience. Your solutions consultant from our Customer success team will get in touch with you soon to discuss your concerns and create a plan to resolve your issues. Feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] in case of any need.

Dylann
Warehouse Manager in Kanada
Darstellende Künste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Warehouse inventory tracking done smooth

5.0 letztes Jahr

We use EZOfficeInventory on a daily basis to monitor assets, equipment/tools, and inventory. Our staff can easily use the QR code scanning feature on their devices to check out inventory, tools, or assets. They love the ability to check out up to 25 items at once which expedites the process. We also can reserve items for future jobs and set those aside so no jobs get disrupted from not having all the products needed to get the job done. We are able to easily move items in EZOfficeInventory from one location to the other when inventory is added or moved.

Possible features which could be improved is streamlining the ability to add multiples of the same item without having to hit edit cart and go to another page.

Technology Specialist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use - Powerful Inventory Manager

5.0 vor 6 Monaten

We use EZOffice everyday. The simple nature of adding a new unit to our inventory, the ease of checking in and out items and how simple it is to locate a missing asset cannot be overstated. We, as a team, have not have had any issues with EZOffice, and our jobs are made more efficient because of it.

EZOffice does what we need it to do and it does it well. I cannot think of any issues we have had with it.

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you, Marvin for sharing your review! We are thrilled to hear you are having such a positive experience with us. It makes us really happy to hear how easy and user friendly the platform is for you. We appreciate your partnership and look forward to keep providing you top notch service in the future as well!

Network Administrator in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

If you do inventory or asset control, this is a game changer

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Bringing EZOffice into our environment was not only easy and nearly seamless, the benefits of the software was noticed almost immediately. Having the ability to view specific details of the assets, and their life cycle including purchase date, PO, price, deprecation, images, location AND having the ability to place comments which pertain to the specific items has been invaluable.

As with any software there is a learning curve before being able to utilize the application to it's full extent. Some things are very intuitive while other things are not as intuitive. IE - when searching for our UID tag numbers, we need to enter an underscore before the asset number to display the specific asset. A minor adjustment and now I understand _0123 instead of 0123 in the search

Glenn
Glenn
WISC IT TSE Team Lead in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

EZ Office Ease of use

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall my experience has been great and I appreciate the ease it brings to our needs for managing so many items as we do.

It is very easy to use and is great at categorizing any items we add for EZ management. There are too many features to list and I will just say that the app lives up to its brand name, EZ.

The reports function was a challenge at first and it seems like we can't delete previously created reports which remain under Bookmarked. Slightly annoying but easy to ignore.

Antwort von EZO

Hi Glenn, We're delighted to hear you didn't have any complaints! We sincerely appreciate you for taking out time to review us. We're glad that you found EZOfficeInventory easy to use and felt that our application lives up to its brand name, EZ. If you encounter any concerns in the future, feel free to drop us a message at [email protected] and we would love to assist you.