Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Maintenance Connection Erfahrungen

Über Maintenance Connection

Herausragende CMMS-/EAM-Lösung für mehrere Standorte, mit der du von einer reaktiven auf eine präventive Assetwartung umsteigen und die Lebensdauer von Assets verlängern kannst

Erfahre mehr über Maintenance Connection

Customizable to the user. Mobile friendly application.

Tablet program is awkward and very limited use when used on its own.

Bewertungen zu Maintenance Connection

4.3
4.6
4.4
4.3

8.9/10

Maintenance Connection hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 290 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Maintenance Connection bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Kevin
Kevin
Maintenance Planner in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Software Review

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: I highly recommend purchasing this program for any company that needs to track their equipment. This can track your hours, parts used & stocked, purchase history, equipment history, PMs and have all your vendors and manufactures a click away.

This is a very good CMMS. I have worked with several since 1985. Maintenance Connection's gold is in the reports. No other program offers this type of option. It cannot be beet. As a super-user I can tell you the reports function gives you every possible option to track your documentation and report it to those that need it.

The MC University training program needs help. I have been very dissatisfied with it. They do not take into account actual uses of the program. The writer probably hasn't actually used the program in real world as I have for 12 years.

Emily
Emily
Project Manager in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 5’001–10’000 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: This is a good product and the company really stands behind it. I have used competitor software and it doesn't have the same capabilities that MC does.

It is visually appealing and not too cluttered like competitor software. The average user can get started quickly with a short introduction.

Running scripts is complicated. I have had to reach out to support to help with the SQL. More push button options would be helpful.

Stephen
Administrator in USA
Pharmazeutika, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

My Overall Maintenance Connection Review

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We use the maintenance connection software daily and have become more friendly with it as time goes on

Multiple functions available including assets, preventative maintenance and work order modules plus users and groups

the reporting features are not as easy as other programs

Steven
Maintenance Supervisor
Industrieautomation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

limited usefulness with Ipads

3.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: Our technicians use Ipads to access the program, and they are very limited in what they can see and do. When work orders are in a complete status, they are not easily accessible form the ipads, which limits the information the next shift has to see what has been done. The work orders only have a very small text line so it is awkward to type in and to see detailed notes or reports from the Ipads. Since the techs cannot access the information, the reports tend to be very brief and lack details that could help other techs if the same problem comes up again. The company wants to save money on the number of computer logins, so techs do not have regular access to see the work orders on a computer, and the program works differently between the Ipad and computer so they cannot use the computer efficiently when they do manage to get access through one. I have tech level access, but still receive automated reports which can be helpful to see what is going on; I do not see what flexibility there is with creating new reports or using the program to track specific techs or shifts.

It is helpful in tracking work that needs to be done. It makes assigning projects to specific technicians easy, and tracking how long it takes to complete projects.

Tablet program is awkward and very limited use when used on its own.

Electrician in Australien
Zeitung, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Benefits of using Maintenance Connection

4.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: We are using the desktop version to plan and analyse our PM strategy and work orders. The trades staff on the floor use the mobile version which will run on most tablets via a standard browser at all our plants to record all breakdowns of assets which is then analysed each month to identify reoccuring faults or assets that are regularly failing. A strategy is then put in place to eliminate the root cause of the issue.
The trades staff can also access asset information via the tablet (such as manuals, procedures) that are directly linked to the asset or the work order.
We are now seeing huge gains in efficiencies in the inventory section of our business due to the automatic reorder functionality for inventory as the trades staff directly book out parts used. once a work order is entered on the tablet, the trades staff can look up parts that are used on that asset and see how many of those parts are in stock and the location of the bin in the store .

The ease of use in the configuration of MC is far better than what I experienced with different vendor. Most user options are a setting that the local administrator can change via a tick box option. The in built reporting and dashboard suite are very easy to pick up and customise reports and dashboards to your companies individual needs

The only problem I have found with the software is now that we are starting to use more features of the program at a higher level we are finding small bugs. These bugs don't affect the basic functionality and the support staff are brilliant in identifying the issues and passing the issues on to the developers to develop a fix.

Antwort von Accruent

David, Thank you so much for your detailed feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you love the automatic parts reordering feature! Thank you for being a Maintenance Connection customer. All the best,

Joanna
Joanna
Maintenance Coordinator/Engineering Clerk in USA
Software für die Automobilindustrie, 5’001–10’000 Mitarbeiter

CMMS Software You Can Use

4.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: We have been able to implement MTBF tracking and starting to analyze the data we've been collecting to help put the top issues to rest. Their customer service team is top-notch, they are there to answer any questions or issues you might have. Kudos to them and all of their quick responses!!

The simplicity of initial setup and the ease of daily use is one of the best things about Maintenance Connection. The software is very intuitive and is designed with the end-user in mind. Their community area (MC User Connect) is a great part of the package - there's a Product Suggestion area, on-demand learning videos, and a library that holds a great amount of instruction if needed.

If you are using Maintenance Connection to connect multiple locations or facilities under one system, there are some areas of the software that need to be location specific, such as Failures - all 8 of my facilities do not share the same failure codes - we each have different equipment and machinery.

Antwort von Accruent

Thank you so much for the great review, Joanna! We're so glad you're a Maintenance Connection customer. Thank you!

Lillian
Server Application Specialist in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Maintenance Connection is User Friendly

5.0 vor 5 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall ease of use and the support team is VERY helpful. I usually get an answer to a support question same day. Also the notifications when the system is "down" are sent timely.

Ease of use, and the functionality of scheduling work orders to staff members

Some support issues turn out to be a functionality that is NOT an option in the system. You have to submit an "idea" for future roll-outs of the product

Godfrey
Godfrey
Technical Quality Manager in Malawi
Tabak, 5’001–10’000 Mitarbeiter

Maintenance Connection Review

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: The software is extremely user-friendly and functionality. It is capable of handling much more than asset management, preventative maintenance, protocols, and task tracking. It even has a process of evaluation for collective requests and budget control.

Maintenance: calendar-based maintenance planning to facilitate preventive/predictive maintenance. Since automated alerts are sent, periodic maintenance is required, essential maintenance is hardly ever forgotten.

Provides only a few tools for creating ad-hoc or tailored reports.

Douglas
Douglas
Operations Shift Manager and Engineer in USA

MC has been very helpful in building a maintenance management system from the ground up

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Helps me manage my maintenance items and spare parts on a day to day basis

The flexibility built into the software is very nice. It is easy to customize forms and make the software work towards your advantage.

It would be nice to see more attention directed to non-cloud based users. It is hard to take advantage of all of the features of the software as a non-cloud based user.

Antwort von Accruent

Hey thanks for your great review, Douglas! We love to hear that the system makes your job easier! I also wanted to let you know that one of our top priorities for this year is bridging the gap between cloud & non-cloud features - We want everyone to have the same, enjoyable experience! Thank you for your honest feedback! Maintenance Connection

Pancham
Pancham
Process Engineer in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A robust maintenance management and request platform

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Multiple features, from drafting work orders to tracking follow-up WOs. Flexibility to close it on your own or request the appropriate personnel to do it. Useful email notification feature of completed WOs and PMs as per your process area.

It maybe my organization using a particular old version of the platform, but the UI and ease of use can be of huge improvement, streamlining simplicity would a point of focus for better usage.

Roy
Manager in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Maintenance Connection used by local government

4.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: The County of Santa Barbara has been using the software for approximately 5 years. We use it for all our work orders. The navigation is good. We use it for preventive maintenance.
The software can do a lot more than we need.
The reporting is just "OK". This is the area they can improve on.
A great feature is, we store all our building blue prints in the software and we are starting to put in service manuals. This way the maintenance staff can see the prints and the manuals when he gets a work order on his smart phone.
The initial installation of the software was the fastest I have ever seen just a few hours for the webservers and sql server.
Putting the data in the software takes years and we will be inputting more data every year.
The navigation tree is great,,,, like windows explorer,,, easy to move around in the software, things are easy to find. Good software product.

Ease of navigations , ability to upload prints, manuals and pictures.

Reporting is not easy

Antwort von Accruent

Hello Roy, Thank you for taking the time to give a thorough review of your experience using Maintenance Connection CMMS. We pride ourselves on successful implementation for all customers and are glad to hear your installation experience was smooth and fast. Additionally, it¿s great to hear that you find our navigation to be simple and easy to find what you¿re looking for. Our Customer Success team will reach out to you directly to understand your needs and feedback regarding reporting, and to share with you the reporting enhancements we have planned. Thank you again for your positive feedback, we always love to hear what customers think! -Carissa

Kelly
Corporate Controller in USA
Industrieautomation, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

MC better than Maximo? I think so!

4.0 vor 6 Jahren

I was first introduced to Maintenance Connection in 2007. In the world of software development, that was a lifetime ago. It was a solid package back then, but I have since watched it bloom into the most highly rated CMMS software on Gartner's Magic Quadrant. What happened? In my opinion, the key to that success was rapid deployment of a mobile solution as well as well-executed integrations with other systems (especially ERPs). The power of Maintenance Connection (MC) is only effective if you can take it on the road with you and incorporate it with your other software solutions. TCO is also a huge factor with software implementation/ongoing maintenance and I believe MC is a decent value.

We often had issues with using different browsers as well as browser updates. I have moved onto another company and no longer use MC, so I'm not sure if they have put additional resources on that to ensure those bugs are kept to a minimum. Be sure to ask about that if you are considering this software.

Mark
Maintenance Manager in USA
Maschinerie, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Great. It's been a Godsend for me.

4.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: It helps the maintenance department and me stay organized.

I'm audited quite frequently by our customers and each one I've shown the maintenance Connection Program to has liked it. I can virtually run our maintenance department without physically being there which really helps me keep tabs when I'm on vacation. The inventory module forces us to be organized which helps with the 6S program.

We are a cloud user and I think it's mainly because of our company securities, I have to store my documents on a Google drive and link it in. The only one-on-one training I've had was when the bus traveled to MPLS. They don't seem to get close to the upper Midwest.

Antwort von Accruent

Thank you so much for your review, Mark! We're glad to hear that you are satisfied with Maintenance Connection! If there's ever anything we can do to improve your experience, please reach out to our Customer Success team at [email protected].

Len
Operations Support and Infrastructure in Kanada
Staatsverwaltung, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Flexibility is the Key

4.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: We're attempting to implement full CMMS, no information to remain in a silo. All updates are realtime reported through BI

I love the simple interface the crews use to enter data - TWC. I love the Asset Spec section - flexible and easy to expand. The ability to write rules adds even more flexibility and work automation to the software. Attaching more than one asset to a work order and the ability to use data hub is very important to us. The ability for procedures to update asset specs is another biggy

The integration with GIS...it's weak. Reporting could be improved we are now using BI to pull data from Asset Specs - Qlik Sense The process of adding more than one asset needs to be improved Enter time needs to be more flexible - more fields

Melissa
Biomedical Equipment Technician III in USA

MC has taken our asset inventory to a level of detail we never thought would be possible.

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

The amount of information that you can customize and set up to run as a report or export to excel has been a game changer. We keep track of cost of repair per asset and when we need to evaluate equipment. It is so easy to pull this information and track how much we have spent. We haven't come across any information we can't capture. Customer support, tech support and the forums are quick, reliable resources for support and instruction.

The only thing I would like to see is the serial number available on our work orders in addition to asset id. The global search is a great addition, but it seems to still need more work. It doesn't 'find' what I am looking for quite often.

Eric
Maintenance Lead in USA
Software für die Automobilindustrie, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Use it everyday, helps keep my maintenance team on time.

4.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: Allows me to keep my OEE above the company standard. Allows us to keep up with needed parts and helps reduce cost associated with preventative maintenance needs.

Flexible Inventory Setup, PM scheduling, Asset Tracking, ability to put more than one vendor to individual parts in inventory is a super plus. Ability to have multiple warehouse and shops also a plus.

Down time tracking not flexible - needs improvement. Some of the canned reports are not useful for our plants, would like to see more barcode integration.

Antwort von Accruent

Thank you so much for your feedback, Eric! We're glad that the system helps your OEE exceed! By the way, we've included improved barcode integration in Version 8.0 of our latest software. Thank you again for your feedback!

Hal
CMMS Administrator in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Maintenance Connection Review

5.0 vor 8 Jahren

Kommentare: My experience with working with the Maintenance Connection is been excellent, our Maintenance Crews can spend more time preforming maintenance and use less time filling out a work order.

The software once you learn it, it becomes very easy to use. My personal experience has been that if Maintenance Connection is contracted for training, the training will pay-off. M/C and I trained 65 District employees and I've only had support 3 questions, since the training classes 3 weeks ago...

The documentation module doesn't work as it should, a user should be able to cut and paste data into the program without losing the formatting of cut and paste .

Brook
Sr. Purchasing & Procurement Specialist in USA
Öl & Energie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

All in one software

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: They have the best customer support team. We have asked to customize so many things and they always find a way to accommodate us and what we are trying to do.

This software has options to do most everything. We use this not only for maintenance but we do P.O. and work orders for purchasing and procurement. We also now store doc control through this and keep track of receiving/accounting for both USD and CAD.

The only thing they could add would be a payment portal. Then you could purchase to pay and house everything in one place.

Activity Services Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Expedites the process of work orders

5.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: Quicker service and easier and faster gathering of information for the job.

We are able to quickly get and understand the needs of the residents to give them a quicker and better result of their needs.

The overload of information and reports that can be generated by Maintenance Connection can be overwhelming. There are so many options for reports, you can lose yourself in reports sometimes. But, you need them there because everyone is looking for other options.

Antwort von Accruent

Chris, thanks for leaving us your feedback! It's great to hear that it speeds up the job!

Kirstin
Operations Administrative Technician in USA
Öl & Energie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Everyday User

4.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: We use Maintenance Connection differently than most companies. This houses our entire oil field's assets and monitors work done on them. I like that we can keep an eye on things. I wish it allowed for a little more flexibility.

I like that it follows a linear approach to having work orders and PMs and the asset tree.

It is difficult to get the results i am looking for when using reports. It also makes it difficult to amend certain things. Our program needs restructured and that daunting task is not something i am looking forward to.

Inventory/Maintenance Connection Manager in USA
Öl & Energie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

MC allows me to do my job; I'd be lost without it.

4.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: I couldn't do my job without Maintenance Connection.

Customized reports allow for an endless variety of information, and enable my company to make informed decisions.

The lack of customization options without paying additional money make us think outside of the box to sometimes get what we need.

Antwort von Accruent

Thank you so much for your review, John! We're glad to hear that you are satisfied with Maintenance Connection! If there's ever anything we can do to improve your experience, please reach out to our Customer Success team at [email protected].

William
CMMS Guru in USA
Baumaterial, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

MC people are easy to get along with, very hopefully and most of all patient. The system works to.

Kommentare: promotion

Ease of use entering information. Ability to change the field names. Ability to make certain fields required and hide others. Being able to separate information based on things like repair center, shop, supervisor.

lack of customization per customer. Certain menus should be customized by customer and not MC required to make the changes.

Antwort von Accruent

Hey William, Thanks for the great review! We love having you as a customer and thank you for your honest feedback! Thanks, Maintenance Connection

Robin
Recruiter in Indien
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Maintenance Request, Asset Tracker, and Preventative Maintenance program

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Its very easy for users to submit a request. And its very easy for our maintenance technicians to complete work orders. There are also a bunch of custom settings and buttons we can add to make it specific to our organization.

Some of the default templates have a ton of information that I wish we could remove. This is definitely not a big deal, but it would be nice to remove some of the buttons and features we don't use to clean up the user experience.

Lori
Maintenance and Facilities Coordinator in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Maintenance is not always the easiest for me, but working with it a little can resolve any questions

4.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: It makes reporting for our department so much easier. Once reports are created you can do just about anything. I love that you can export them to Excel and manipulate them however you see fit.

i appreciate the different reports you run. I also like that I can save reports only for myself that keeps others from manipulating.

I feel like I am always clicking a second button to select apply or save. For example, in reports, you have to select the report and then hit Run Report. Couldn't you just go to the next page immediately? Nit picky, I know.

Antwort von Accruent

Thanks so much for your feedback, Lori! We're glad to hear that the Reports module has made your job easier! All the best,

Van
Maintenance Coordinator in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use compared to other CMMS I've used

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Easy of navigation between work orders & locations. Ability to search for asset history. Generally user friendly overall.

When I generate a work order I don't received the email notification of work order for my records. Also adding labor hours for the 1st time , dropdown menu doesn't have calendar window and will not save the first time . Calendar for labor hours will only populate after being save once first.