Über Freshdesk

Freshdesk ist eine nutzerfreundliche Kundendienstsoftware, die über 40.000 Unternehmen dabei unterstützt, herausragende Kundenerlebnisse zu schaffen.

Erfahre mehr über Freshdesk

Zeigt 2.334 Bewertungen

Angelina P.
Online Marketing Manager
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.6.2021

"Einfach Implementierung und Top Service"

Kommentare: Wir nutzen Freshdesk für unseren Service, da wir vorher alles über Outlook beantwortet haben. Da wir täglich mehrere hunderte Mails bekommen und die Kunden nach 24 Stunden schon ungeduldig werden, ist ein Ticket-System, das automatische Nachrichten versendet optimal.

Vorteile: Das Produkt ist wirklich super einfach zu bedienen und einzurichten. Der Support über den Chat antwortet auch immer innerhalb weniger Minuten und konnte bei jedem Problem eine schnelle Lösung finden - nicht nur für uns als Nutzer, aber auch für unseren Programmierer, der eine Schnittstelle zu unserer Webseite eingerichtet hat. Hier wurde auch die Einfachheit gelobt.

Nachteile: Das einzige negative war, dass die Testumgebung nur beim teuersten Paket enthalten ist.

• Bewertet am 14.6.2021
Bob B.
Director, Professional & Technical Support
  • Bewertet am 31.12.2019

"A Fresh Start to Better Customer/Issue Tracking"

Kommentare: We needed to migrate from a support solution that was bought out by Microsoft. Microsoft CRM Dynamics was too expensive, so we reviewed over a dozen solution providers. The Freshworks team worked with us to ensure we had a successful implementation (3 months - part time). They were also very receptive to our feedback and have incorporated those ideas into Freshdesk. We just got done adding another SSL certificate for our latest product's portal. The support team came through again with flying colors!

Vorteile: We use Freshdesk every day to capture and work customer-reported issues. The ease of use has a major factor migrating from our former portal solution. We were able to keep things simple while still capturing all the critical elements of the issues. The Solutions page (knowledge base) was/is very easy to maintain and update. From an Administrative perspective, the product is easy to configure and customize. Further, we have enjoyed nearly 100% up time over a year and a half!

Nachteile: We were hoping to port over prior ticket history from our prior solution, but were unable to capture "conversations" as part of our migration. However, Freshworks was able to create new records for each legacy ticket as part of our conversion. In the long run, only a couple customers ever noticed their prior ticket submissions.

Omnia H.
Customer Service Lead
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.5.2021

"With Freshdesk you can manage all your support channels in one place!"

Kommentare: It was a good choice and I recommend Freshdesk if anyone is looking for Omnichannel solution with affordable price plans

Vorteile: What I like about Freshdesk that we can manage all our support channel from one place, the automations and reporting features are excellent and we can customize it according to our needs. Also the support is good whenever I need help I can find quick response

Nachteile: It's only 3 cons: 1- Twitter: The DMs in Twitter is a little bit messy, it keeps the message history for only 7 days maximum and any new message from the same user will come after one week will be opened as a new ticket which is a true waste of time to keep checking the whole history for one case across many tickets that's unlike FB messages 2- Direct integration with iOS and GooglePlay stores so you can manage the reviews directly without using third party app with extra cost 3- When you compose new email it does not allow to enter more than one email in (To) field any additional mail have to be added in CC which is sometimes not practical at all also to use group emails is not allowed till now you need to log the emails one by one

• Bewertet am 26.5.2021
Sean Y.
Managing Partner
Architektur & Planung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.11.2019

"You're on your own"

Vorteile: The platform is relatively user friendly and has a sufficient number of features to work well.

Nachteile: Service is highly unreliable, and if something significant happens - don't expect Freshdesk to be available to help you. It can take 2-4 days to get a hold of someone EVEN IF YOU ARE FUNCTIONALLY SHUT DOWN. Here was our experience: We had been using Freshdesk for 3-4 years and were relative experts on our plan. We arranged to make a change to our Freshdesk plan to switch to a multi-product platform. We upgraded to a plan costing 7x our current cost per user and requested to speak with a Success Manager to plan to the changes. It took persistence and some time to get on the phone with someone. The person we got has had relatively low product knowledge, but escalated to a very competent product engineer fairly promptly. We confirmed our plan and attempted to implement independently after business hours. We were forced to initiate a backout plan when errors and unpredictable behaviour blocked our completion. Our backout plan partially failed and customers were impacted for 3 days before we were able to get anyone to help us. We heard a myriad of responses via email as to why a phone call was not possible from, "I am not working today" to "I will give you a call next week at your convenience" and "I will have XX get a hold of you to help" - but no call, no chat, no email Q&A -- radio silence. We got the message loud and clear 'you are not that important'. Be warned - if something go wrong, the documentation is very modest and don't necessarily expect help.

• Bewertet am 23.11.2019
Senior Systems Engineer
  • Bewertet am 5.4.2021

"Good Customer Support Platform"

Kommentare: Overall a positive experience with FreshDesk. The product was fairly easy to implement since we didn’t migrate data from our old system. Training for the staff was pretty quick and we’ve gained a lot of workflow improvements since switching.

Vorteile: FreshDesk is a power and easy to use customer service platform. We use it to manage our customer support ticketing system and measure our response against SLA’s. It meets our expectations in all areas

Nachteile: We use FreshDesk to integrate with our on site ticketing system. We’ve run a series of challenges keeping this running, but besides that advanced feature we have had few issues.

• Bewertet am 5.4.2021
Gina S.
Customer Success Manager
  • Bewertet am 1.6.2021

"How my Support Agents are Superhero's!"

Kommentare: Without Freshdesk we would have to provide support totally through email. With multiple agents in different time zones it would be a nightmare not to have a ticketing system. Please we can keep track with unresolved issues so our customer's can rest assured we have not forgotten about them.

Vorteile: Freshdesk is full of features and functionality that is super easy to implement and use. My company provides support for over 55,000 users worldwide. We have Agents across the globe and are able to quickly resolve customer problems, collaborate with the team experts and give our users quick access to self-help with our packed knowledge base full of solutions.

Nachteile: Only quirky thing is on our customer satisfaction surveys, it doesn't always show the exact person who gave the response when multiple customers are involved in a support ticket. I've made the request to Freshdesk and they have it for future consideration, which is completely understandable as I also work in software support.

• Bewertet am 1.6.2021
Taz M.
Head Tea Tester
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

"Better than the rest"

Kommentare: Better than anything I have trialled and considered as a replacement, including ZenDesk. For all the faults it does its core function well for a reasonable price.

Vorteile: Easy to dive into and use, payment plans and features are outlined nicely, support is generally very good with friendly staff who are generally competent or good at getting help from further up the chain within a good timeframe for you.

Nachteile: Development feels lacking sometimes, probably because FreshWorks has I don't know how many other projects on the go now no doubt taking developers time up instead.
Time-based triggers and automations can be quite clunky to use, no real solid guides on how to use them better beyond the very basics.
A fix for one issue where a message is copied and pasted multiple times in a message has been ongoing for years and quite frustrating, sometimes it even kills the tab and you have to start again in another one. Support for fixing this has been lacking.

Grietz R.
Senior Business Analyst
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

"The Omnichannel Platform"

Kommentare: The use of Freshdesk is what makes us different from other outsourcing companies here in Cebu. We attain to have 1 platform that could capture data requests from all the support channels our clients used and Freshdesk is the tool for it. I would say its our scaling factor.

Vorteile: What I like most about this product is its ability to gather requests and convert them into tickets via different support channels, may it be email, phone, chat, form requests, etc. It is very flexible and adaptable in terms of data capturing making all requests tracked and accounted for. I also like that it can be integrated with other applications in the market that makes it a powerful tool in running business operations.

Nachteile: Not at the moment, however, it would really be great if there is an easier way to integrate different apps in the system. It is difficult at the moment.

Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.5.2021

"Manageable Ticket Management"

Kommentare: Overall a good experience . Used on a daily basis for managing technical support tickets.

Vorteile: Assigning tickets and filtering ticket lists is easy, so is adding custom fields and automating workflows.

Nachteile: Analysis of workload performed by agents is important. While there are reports and analytics included with Freshdesk the customisation has good features but is also limited in the output styles.
Upcoming single sign in authentication changes may affect integration with our CRM.

• Bewertet am 20.5.2021
Avash K.
WordPress Developer and Pagespeed Optimization Specialist
  • Bewertet am 24.2.2021

"Great Customer Support Helper For Every Business"

Kommentare: I used to use Gmail, Facebook etc to get support tickets, inquiries etc from my company clients and it used to be messy and I saw Freshdesk on Capterra and thought about giving it a try - and it has been one of the best decision I have ever taken. I will even be suggesting Freshdesk to my clients from now on - It's simply amazing. Tracking of support tickets, inquiries, complaints etc are made easy by Freshdesk. I highly recommend it for everyone who wants to increase the efficiency of their business works(Customer Support).

Vorteile: Freshdesk is amazing! We can track and manage tickets easily and also track what happened to previous tickets. The User Interface is great - an average computer user can easily navigate and use Freshdesk. Also, they have a YouTube channel where they have god videos on playlists like "Introduction to Freshdesk", "Using the Fresh Desk Mobile App" etc which is the thing I like most about Fresh Desk as anyone can learn Freshdesk watching those videos. Freshdesk is also cheaper than most software out there with similar features and their customer service is very responsive and helpful.

Nachteile: Keeping in mind how far automation has gone in today's world - I think Freshdesk can do better but I got no complaints. Freshdesk is good for me and I don't think there are much to dislike about Freshdesk.

• Bewertet am 24.2.2021
Csm
  • Bewertet am 23.2.2021

"Great especially for a start up"

Kommentare: Overall I am so glad I chose freshdesk. It’s very easy to use and is a great value. The Support is also very responsive

Vorteile: Freshdesk is really easy to use and provides all of the features that I would want as manager of customer success. Most of the features were also easily available to set up out of the box. The reporting is also powerful yet fairly simple and straightforward.

Nachteile: The implementation process was very messy and not well handled. I had to ask for a lot of assistance and spent some time fixing mistakes I have made that could have been easily avoided with a bit more training.

• Bewertet am 23.2.2021
Zach D.
IT Developer
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.5.2021

"Freshdesk - A Great User Experience"

Kommentare: The Freshworks team provides a great onboarding experience as well as continued support across all of their applications. They take my feature request submissions very seriously and are always able to respond to my questions quickly and efficiently.

Vorteile: This platform is very very easy for both admins and end-users to navigate. There's always a learning curve when implementing a new system, but I had virtually no questions sent to me (an admin), the week of Go Live. The platform lays everything out in a way that is very straightforward to the end-user. From an admin perspective, my favorite thing is how easy it is to create workflow automations. I have created nearly 200 email routing rules. We have about 10 email addresses that our customers send emails to, and based on who the email is from, who the email is to, the domain of the sender address, the subject/content of an email, etc... we are able to create very specific routing rules to get the right emails to the right agents without needing to hand things off multiple times to different agents. I also love the use of tags. For anything that doesn't have its own field (in relation to a ticket), you can just add a tag(s). These tags can be filtered on and reported on. We heavily rely on tags to identify tickets in a variety of ways. Generally speaking, this application has significantly improved our support desk efficiency.

Nachteile: I wish that Freddy AI would look at all of the domains of the email addresses that are sent to us and would add those domains as unverified "Companies." Right now our "Companies" module is empty because it needs a data import to populate. If Freddy AI could populate this data and then have an admin verify and change the company names, that'd be ideal. I think it should work similarly to the verified and unverified contacts. Outside of this, I really have no complaints. There are some additions to the Analytics reporting tool that they need, but this tool is still in Beta right now so I expect more features to be released throughout the year. The biggest painpoints with analytics right now is 1) I can only share a report with myself or all users. I cannot share with specific individuals or teams, and 2) there are chart-type limitations based on the data you are trying to display. One limitation is that you can only have 4 different metrics in a stacked bar chart. If you have 5 metrics you are tracking against, you are required to use a summary table or line chart.

• Bewertet am 25.5.2021
Viktoria J.
Customer Support
  • Bewertet am 21.1.2021

"The best customer service desk available"

Kommentare: We used it for daily customer service contact and it was great. It was great for assigning

Vorteile: Freshdesk is an amazing solution that made my daily life easier. I used it as a part of my work as a customer service agent and it helped go through the tickets quickly and efficiently. Mostly I loved how easy it made for me to track the previous interactions with the customer and how efficient it made me.

Nachteile: We tried the call centre as well, but that did not work so well. We had calls drop randomly after a few seconds so we stopped using that feature.

• Bewertet am 21.1.2021
Carly M.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 15.10.2020

"Freshdesk is simple to setup and makes bug-tracking a cinch!"

Kommentare: Personally, this was the best platform that ever happened to our team. We reviewed some pay-for feature models, as well as the free bug tracker in Spiceworks (which had a ton of adware), and Freshdesk was the simplest to use and track our bugs even with the non-ability to drill down further with the tier we were using for our staff. The only other thing I would mention, is that it is not HIPAA compliant, so you want to make sure anything users are posting in there is not anything related to proprietary software. Otherwise it worked like a charm for our team, and our users seemed to like it. You do need to make sure that your teams using it have their emails alerting them, otherwise a ticket can just sit there. I found that I was reminding folks to check the freshdesk--from an IT standpoint, we were in there every day fielding tickets and this really helped us to schedule out our day/week and prioritize.

Vorteile: I set up and administered Freshdesk for a 200+ non-profit agency. There were three departments tracking bugs through it, and we were able to deploy it and announce its use with ease. It was easy to explain to our staff who didn't want to take time to learn something overly complex. As a non-profit, it was important to find a solution that could assist us day-to-day without breaking the bank. We were able to use the first-level with support for our use. The Freshdesk support was highly responsive and helpful if we had questions. Using this platform cut down on time spent fielding immediate requests that were not a high priority. It allowed us to really prioritize, track and automate repeat issues, and cut down on 'putting out little fires everywhere mentality.'

Nachteile: The automation was helpful, but I think it could have used a bit more complexity. We were able to implement an automated routing for email subjects and user emails so that certain requests or bugs/issues would go to a specific department. We used the platform in Communications, IT, and Facilities for all requests. We didn't have a bug or issue tracker prior to this platform. The Frequently Asked Questions portion of the portal really didn't end up being used, although we did use it when we first started the platform. Higher ups really liked the ability to see numbers in what we were fielding, but there was not enough drill-down in the pay/point we were using--that may have been available within higher paid levels. The automation has a lot of options for sending alerts when a new ticket is created. It can become cumbersome and send A LOT of emails. I'm not sure if there is a better way to automate/cut that down w/o losing that function. Also, the 'archive' user feature was a bit weird. We had a lot of employees that would leave and come back, and if you archived the user, it was a bit of an odd way to get them back into the platform, it's doable, just awkward.

• Bewertet am 15.10.2020
Michel R.
Technical Support Lead
  • Bewertet am 17.9.2020

"Best Helpdesk Application for your Money"

Kommentare: First of all, they preach by example because Freshdesk's support is top notch. I found myself inspired every time I deal with them and even though I have (too) many years experience in the support business, I have learned from my interaction with Freshdesk's agents. It is clear to me that support is very important to this vendor and they obviously select and train their agents very well. Integrating the product in our environment was very easy and managing it is simple or as complex as you want it to be. I have been using Freshdesk for over 10 years now and they still surprise me with new features and new learning material (lots of "how to" videos, training and webinars).

Vorteile: Multi language, great knowledge base, easy to automate a lot of features (multi time zone groups, SLAs and Business hours/holidays support and many more) and available add ins to suit pretty much any requirement. Being on the cloud means we always have access no matter where we are or what we use (Tablet, Phone, laptop, desktop, ...). In the current world wide pandemie reality, all our agents are now working from home and the transition was seamless.

Nachteile: Reporting needs some love, although the basic is there. Freshdesk has recently added Analytics which is great but not that easy to configure so that you get the exact result you want. They are working on improving this. Most of the things I liked less about this software have been improved and quite a few features that we needed have been deployed over the years. We are also in the software development business and we understand that it is impossible to satisfy everyone, customers are really way too creative at times ;-).

• Bewertet am 17.9.2020
Anthony C.
Developer
Design, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.8.2020

"Good Software, Bad Marketing. Bait-and-Switch (beware)"

Kommentare: While Freshdesk has a great UI, and is a feature-rich service, the truth behind the advertising leaves much to be desired. While their software is good, the pricing model isn't, and their marketing is intentional bait-and-switch. The features listed on each pricing tier are expanded upon here: freshdesk.com/features. Once you buy, and ask what's up, the support will tell you to upgrade for that feature, and link you to a page that isn't linked to from anywhere on their site: freshdesk.com/helpdesk-features, as justification. As an example, $15/agent/month includes, "SLA Management," which is described from their features page as including every SLA feature, including basic things like SLA email notifications, reminders, escalation policies. You know, what anyone would think of as "SLA Management." However, none of those features are actually included in that price plan. To even get email notifications of SLA violations, or have your SLA respect office hours, you'll have to pay $50/agent/month. Worse, there is no way to discover this until after you've paid and spent time getting everything set up.

Vorteile: Wonderful tracking and organization of emails and support issues, with a nice and clean UI, and simple tools to automate many support tasks.

Nachteile: Features listed as included in lower tiers on their pricing page, are not actually included until much higher tiers. See: https://freshdesk.com/helpdesk-features for the real breakdown. Freshdesk has no links to that page, and you'll only get it if you ask about a missing feature in their support portal.

• Bewertet am 18.8.2020
Managing Director
  • Bewertet am 12.4.2020

"It's good enough, but some features are lackluster, too expensive or missing"

Kommentare: You'd think that 400M of total investments gets you an insanely good piece of software. It does not.
Freshdesk was a huge step up from the tool we used previously and has some nice features. It's disappointing that some of the features are lackluster implemented or missing altogether or require you to purchase a higher tier license - just to maybe get one more feature out of a whole bundle you won't need.
That's not a stand-alone issue in this industry, but it's extra disappointing if you come across a promising tool that just can't go that extra mile.

Vorteile: It's quickly set up and you'll be working with it in no time, especially when you start from scratch and don't need to import (a lot).
As you work more with it, you'll run into a few issues that you'll have to adjust to. Most of it isn't major, it's just these little things that would turn it into a great tool. So without them, it's "only" good.
There are a few nice features when it comes to automation.

Nachteile: There's quite a few things I find annoying. None of them are bad enough to stop using Freshdesk altogether, but they're annoying. In no particular order:
- There's no default ticket view for users, information like this is stored in cookies - and lost when a user needs to delete their cookies for one reason or the other.
- Ticket list can be filtered by various criteria, those filters can be saved. But columns are set once, regardless of views. So you can't have different ticket lists where one shows the priority and the other does not for example.
- Speaking of lists: They are hard coded only for contacts and companies.
- The API uses base auth with a very simple password.
- Automations are limited in scope and the rules need to be set up very, very carefully to make sure they don't interefere with each other.
- If you want to change basic SLAs, you need to upgrade to the higher tiers.
- If you want to have different Notification emails per group or type, you need to handle them in Automations (with less formating options) and not via the Email Notification Templates.
- Some things are dictated by the system and can't be changed or turned off: Some notifications, some columns in the ticket views, for example.
- Status codes are shared across different groups and/or products. So if you need a "Pending Approval" status for your Changes, you will have it in Incidents, too.

• Bewertet am 12.4.2020
Sandor S.
E-Learning, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 27.1.2020

"Customer Support has gone downhill, and they refuse to fix a perceived security issue."

Kommentare: Freshdesk is a good product. Their technical support is sporadic. Sometimes good sometimes bad. Unfortunately, it is on the downturn again. When I first started, I had to wait days for a support question to be answered, and to contact a salesperson was almost impossible. Their phone support is unusable. It rings forever, and when you do get through since it is impossible to get through though you cannot hear them. The times I have gotten through and left a message, noone has replied to my question. When your a single person business this is frustrating, The support became better and now it is going back downhill again. I feel I have to convince them that something is wrong. What is most bothersome is they don't understand as a single person business I cannot spend days on a problem, and if I tell them there is an issue such as an attack on an email address, which I have no control over and they don't fix it.

Vorteile: The software has a great deal of functionality.

Nachteile: If you do not have a support email on your site, you create a support email address (which you must) on their site. You have no control over it. My account is continuously spammed. They insist the email address is my problem, but I keep telling me the email account is not on my mail server, so how can I filter it. I sent Freshdesk documentation showing the support email address is not on my mail server, but Freshdesk insists it is my email problem. Anyway, you receive lots of spam and no way of filtering it. When we first were attacked, I had over 300 spammed contacts. The other issue is a two-step process to delete the emails. The problem could be abated by requiring any user who creates a contact on the site to verify. The problem is that some of their clients do not want this. So why not put an option that allows their clients to choose if they wish verification emails or not. The additional issue is if someone can spam your Freshdesk site, then they think they can spam any of your sites.

• Bewertet am 27.1.2020
Nikos A.
Maritime Wirtschaft, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.1.2020

"Why we chose Freshdesk"

Kommentare: Their support is probably the best support out there, a real 5-star experience, plus they are continuously implementing new features and create new products.
As an administrator In my company, I really don't have to do a lot and I can easily do my job. There is almost no complaints from users.

Vorteile: Software is very clear and easy to use. A new user would require minimal training.
All latest ticketing ideas and features are already implemented.
There is constant development and you can see the changes every day without affecting the existing functionality though.
Great staff mentality and customer approach.

Nachteile: Some times users are a bit confused, but I guess this is normal when someone enters a new platform.
There are some hidden features that should be available on the administrator menu in my opinion.
The parent-child feature should be more flexible.

• Bewertet am 17.1.2020
Thabo M.
Managing Director
Metallabbau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.1.2020

"TMI-SSP (PTY) LTD"

Kommentare: Wonderful, I really like their 24hrs support system

Vorteile: With 5 years in business, we started seeing change in our revenues and employee behaviour in the last 2,5 years of using FRESHDESK. We stopped for sometime thinking maybe we could continue without these tools and a huge gap opened up thus we had to go back to the tried & tested.

Nachteile: Ease of business
Friendly Interface
Work Anywhere (App or Web)

• Bewertet am 16.1.2020
Associate Director
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.1.2020

"Support Detail"

Kommentare: Our business needs quickly expanded into handling over 50 tickets / work orders a day across multiple client sites. We were struggling to find a suitable solution that would cater for multi site, multi users without incurring addition costs for client access to their tickets. Freshdesk software ticked all the boxes when it came to the online portal access for clients and exporting ticket information into CSV files.

Vorteile: - Creating, monitoring and finding specific information: EXCELLENT
- User interface is very fresh, intuitive and user friendly
- Keeping track of files was an added feature I didn't expect and was very useful the bigger the tickets became.
- Splitting and Merging tickets is a must for any helpdesk. This software is very intuitive on this feature.
- Mobile App is so easy to use across IOS and Android.
- Reporting Functions are excellent - really think the custom dashboard is a REAL PRO when considering a Helpdesk Software Solution.
- Setup: If your not a tech person, Freshdesk live support is excellent. They have helped me same day on each occasion. Very reliable and efficient, but most of all understand your requirements.

Nachteile: Integrations are getting better with other software platforms but there are no real cons to be mindful of whatsoever with Freshdesk. I would like to see a better integration with Xero Financial Software.

• Bewertet am 14.1.2020
Dan W.
Head of Creator Support
Musik, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.1.2020

"Great software - some bugs need fixing and could use some additional features."

Kommentare: Good experience. Support is fast to respond. It's an easy platform to train new team members on.

Vorteile: Ease of use, setup, and features. An added feature would be to be able to search ticket by subject title and then to select many of the results at a time.

Nachteile: There are some persistent that need squashing. For example, when chatting with FW support team, our chat windows frequently come up in foreign languages. Our support site and FD access has been knocked out several times in the past due to FW blacklisting our IP address.

• Bewertet am 3.1.2020
Rich L.
District Technology Director
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.12.2019

"Using FreshDesk for 3 years and Still Going Strong"

Kommentare: Teachers generally create tickets for me with problems they have with technology. Administration creates tickets for me to evaluate different education systems, set up systems for teachers, arrange training, or pretty much anything. It's all documented in detail in the ticket, along with pictures, links to articles, whatever I need.

Vorteile: The software is easily customizable, and fairly easy to use. Being able to see the notifications pop up on my watch and access tickets from my Google Pixel phone is a lifesaver. Teacher's can't be bothered to log in to a portal to create a ticket, so we customized Fresh Desk so they could simply send an email of their problem to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and it would create a ticket for them. I can reply to them right from within the help desk system. Initially we had it set up for two agents and purchased the next level plan. Our Maintenance Supervisor ended up not using it so we backed down to the free version. The virsatility of multiple plans is a major plus. Their support is quick, and eager to help. They will actually go out of their way to help you.

Nachteile: The only con is probably easily fixable-- When I close a ticket, it of course emails the teacher letting him/her know. But they inevitably always reply with Thank You, which reopens the ticket. Other than that, it is a perfect system!

Mike D.
SysAdmin
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"Simple and Intuitive"

Kommentare: We decided to try this out as our ticketing solution and were very impressed. Packed with features even at the lower tiers. At the lowest priced tier we're able to integrate Microsoft Teams and VSTS/Azure DevOps which is huge for us. The features are also very organized so the admin page doesn't have 200+ options to skim through.

Vorteile: FreshDesk has found a way to offer similar options without cluttering your screen with unnecessary options. You're able to expand on your options with custom fields/tags/etc but the basics cover most scenarios.
My favorite feature though is how easy it is to update a ticket department/agent/status. You can do it from the ticket view screen that lists all your tickets. Why is no one else doing this? Seems obvious now that I'm using it ha, it's even available on the phone app, big time-saver.
It really seems like a lot of thought was put into creating this product.

Nachteile: One thing I really didn't like is the table view for tickets. I have large monitors and this doesn't expand the width so I end up with a bunch of empty space to each side of the table. You can change the Layout and the Card view helps, but I prefer the consolidated table view, but not if I have to scroll to the right with empty space on the page that could've been used.
Another thing I noticed that could improve is the options for the email. Our previous solution would create the ticket and move the email from the inbox to our archive folder so we keep a history in a second place. FreshDesk currently as of 2019 only has the option to delete or leave the emails there. Not that big of a deal, but would be nice.

Drew P.
IT support
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.12.2019

"A fantastic solution"

Kommentare: We have been very satisfied with our migration to Freshdesk and will be moving our other ticketing systems over as well. Any time we have had to reach out to their support team they have been quick to respond and have solved our issues promptly.

Vorteile: Easy of access to manage tickets and knowledge bases. We use SSO so no one users have to worry about accounts. They can go through our SSO to elevate tickets and track the status of their tickets. As an admin it's easy to manage the entire account.

Nachteile: There is nothing to not like about this software. Everyone has been pleased about it. Though we did have to use the automation to assign the agent when closing a ticket from the dashboard.

• Bewertet am 17.12.2019