WPS Office Erfahrungen

4.5 (1’050) Eine Bewertung schreiben

Über WPS Office

Eine kostenlose Office-Suite mit Textschreiber, Kalkulationstabellen und Präsentationen-Anwendungen.

Erfahre mehr über WPS Office

Easy to integrate with Windows/Linux/MAC and Android/iOS.

But they can be close manually. That is the only concern i worry about this app.

Bewertungen zu WPS Office

4.5
4.1
4.4
4.4

8.5/10

WPS Office hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1’050 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie WPS Office bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1’050)

Mphare
Mphare
Developer in Südafrika
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

awesome productivity software

5.0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: It came as a recommendation 2 years ago and i like it

is simple to use and very user friendly tool importing and exporting of files easy

some of its features are not easy to use and maneuver especially those for PDFs

Systems Supervisor in Malawi
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

wps office is the most underrated

4.0 letzten Monat Neu

I like alot of features in WPS but the most feature that stands out for me is the one which it can make and alter texts, pictures, custom diagrams, tables, and different items to create astounding records in comparison to other softwares in the same market

When connected to the internet, i've noticed that there are alot of adverts

samuel
samuel
Research in Ghana
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Can it be better? YES.

3.0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It is still in the growth phase. Not up to the standards of Microsoft office, blatantly speaking.

It is easier to get to use on any electronic device compared to Microsoft Office.

The grammar check tool on this software is not good enough. After working on this, you transfer your work to Microsoft office and you see there are a lot of red inks. It does not readily support researching tools like Endnotes and Mendeley (It takes a lot of calibrations of the settings to get them through) Very difficult.

Marie Jeanne
Wps office tools in Kamerun
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Wps office the best

4.0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: The problems we solve are those of allowing customers and users to better learn its use.

What I liked about wps office is that it allows importing, exporting, accessibility to a document. And allows you to read it in its entirety. In addition, it has all the tools the user needs .

This software is the best in translating a document, a file etc.

Agent de diffusion in Côte d’Ivoire
Rundfunkmedien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

critique de l'application Wps office

4.0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: d'ouvrir rapidement le saisisseur de texte et saisir ce que je veux saisir rapidement en tout lieu.

l'un des points fort c'est qu'il est facile a installer moins encombrants et rapide.

il n'arrive pas a lire tout type de fichier et lorsque les fichiers qui n'ont pas été édité par wps n'arrivent pas a s'ouvrir convenablement.

Grace
tutor in Nigeria
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great app!

5.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

This product is just awesome. I get to do a lot here without having to download another app. I can change my document from pdf to doc,edit,share and execute much more. All in one app. I strongly recommend.

non really to the best of my knowledge for now.

System engineer in El Salvador
Programmentwicklung, Selbstständig

Excellent choice

4.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: A very good option for professional and casual environments. I personally recommend the paid version over the free one. The paid version offers a better experience and it is worth paying. I consider it to be a fairly comfortable and fair price.

Very complete software, contains the following tools: Document, Presentation, Spreadsheet, PDF and Cloud. It offers excellent experience, in its free and paid version.

Some tools feel a bit old or outdated. The free version feels a bit heavy at times due to advertising.

Deputy Provost in Nigeria
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect

5.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Ready to use, and do not consume much data in storage

I really do not see anything bad maybe as I continue use I'd find a need for development

Geoffrey
Geoffrey
Project Manager in USA
Automotive, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Ideal mobile tool to develop reports on our devices

5.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: The experiences that you have with the use of this WPS Office application are of high quality because it is easy to use to create reports and presentations in different types of formats to guarantee compatibility with other mobile devices at all times, in addition to mentioning that you can share the information through this application

What I like about using this WPS Office application is that I can perform and develop when type of work such as reports or presentations quickly and accurately, as it maintains compatibility with most mobile devices thus achieving use anywhere and appreciate the best possible time, maintain an attractive design and updates that add essential features to improve your image.

What I don't like is that sometimes errors are generated that cause the program to close, which can be negative because the information that is taken at the moment can be lost.

Darina
Darina
Student in Bulgarien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

WOW Office

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I use the app on my android phone and it is doing a great job to provide me with office tools without having to pay any fees. It is amazing how affordable it is to be able to open, edit and convert presentations, tables and word documents. The app is compatible with Mirosoft Office files to a great extent. In the same time it is a light app featuring the most common tools and it doesn‘t overload my phone's processor.

Until now I can't think of an exact issue about WPS Office that would make me change the software with another. In my opinion, a positive change would be when I paste some text in the text document, that it takes the text format of the document automatically, without me changing it manually.

Ishika
entreprenuer in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Amazing Office Tool everyone must have

5.0 vor 8 Monaten

Kommentare: WPS office looks extraordinary! It is awesome of the Office options I have seen as up to this point. It looks and feels better compared to Office itself, and that is high applause perceiving how long Office has been near. I simply love the way simple WPS Office is to utilize. It is a lot less expensive than Microsoft's 365, it is considerably more delightful and easy to use than Open Office, and it is an inside and out incredible piece of programming. I can prescribe it to everybody.

It is an option in contrast to Microsoft office that is viable with practically all stages and working frameworks today, for example, Windows, Linux, Android and IOS, which makes it an amazing elective stage, it is free for certain impediments, but it has two incredibly conservative installment plans contrasted with the workplace choice, this is considerably more affordable, enjoys the benefit that upholds a wide range of local records and even backings all Microsoft office records, permitting you to open reports made with Microsoft office in wps with no issue or limit of any sort, then again the Android form is astounding permitting to make releases without serious issues and effectively, in the entirety of its renditions it has support for pdf documents and I should underline that it has incorporated a few administrations in the cloud including the organization's own.

How I treat like is concerning the portable variant on the grounds that notwithstanding having the Premium rendition introduced it doesn't work full versatile adaptation, I made every one of the proposals I actually have the form yet with impediments, I can view and open record however I can not make releases and make new archives, in specialized help they have been great clarifying me yet I actually have the issue.

Basma Ehab
student in Ägypten
E-Learning, Selbstständig

An office with you anywhere and everywhere!

5.0 vor 8 Monaten

Kommentare: I have been using this app since 2 years and it is really a wonderful experience for me. I can get an access to document files of any format either from any PC or smartphone. Also, it has helped me to maintain different types of documents .My overall experience has been great and I strongly recommend using WPS Office.

WPS office is a very friendly App and its well equipped free version makes it a perfect choice for students like me as it makes me able to have all documents in a single app with all different options of PowerPoint, word, PDF etc. So it's very easy to find out required document. It doesn't need too much space in phone's memory unlike other apps I've used before. I found it more practical and much more easy to use.

Nothing except the fact that the free version does not provide as many features for pdf like it does for office package which is completely free so I had to buy most of the extra features like file compressor, pdf handle tools, extract pages, pic sharing, etc.

Maaz
Maaz
Student in Pakistan

WPS Office..

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: WPS Office is among the top notch office suites that provides all office programs in one place. It love it for its simplicity and light weight.

WPS Office is and inclusive software hosting all important office platforms like word, spreadsheet, powerpoint, and pdf viewer etc at on place. It has a very basic and easy to use interface. It has a widely used free version which is pretty much loaded with all important features and functionalities of the above mentioned softwares. It is available on all computer and smartphone platforms and works equally well on them. Its smartphone version is very useful in ordee to work on the go. You can access your files on other devices just by logging in to it with the same account. Sharing files with friends on different platforms is very easy on it.

Its free version provide somewhat limited functionalities in regard of PDF files, like you cannot create a new fdf in the unpaid version. Also it shows ads in between in the free version but that is something they generate revenue through to keep providing free services.

IT MANAGER in Indonesien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

WPS is the best alternate for Office

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: overall, I am satisfied with the performance of WPS. WPS can cover all the needs I need at a cheap or adequate price

I've been using WPS since a few years ago. I think wps is the same as office in general. in terms of form and function are the same. even when compared to that one famous brand, wps is the best competitor. because it can match in terms of function and friendlier in terms of price. for WPS presentation, it is superior to its competitors. and WPS provide free version for you.

I think for now I have not found the failure of WPS. maybe WPS is just not as popular as the other software. oh yes, if you calculate using the WPS spreadsheet in large sizes even more than 100 mb, my advice is to use WPS enterprise

Gabriella
Gabriella
Process Design Engineer and CEO in Südafrika
Metallabbau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A highly competitive office suite, at no cost!

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: WPS Office allows you to open files of five different formats within one window as different tabs!
This makes work seamless and easy!

I like WPS its a competitive office suite, at no cost! It is an all in one platform, with three basic programs, Writer, Spreadsheets, and Presentations. You can create and open documents with these different programs all in one window as separate tabs. This is a plus for me, it makes work so much cleaner, and manageable. More often than not I am working on over five different documents. When working with WPS Office I do not have to struggle to maximize the actual document I need by trial and error or by reading small wording on minimized windows. I just maximize the WPS window and easily find the document tab I need. Within the open window, you can navigate through several Writer, Spreadsheets, and Presentations documents. The different document tabs can also be pulled out as separate windows if needed. WPS Office also has a PDF viewer option, with a number of features including PDF to Word, PDF to Excel, and Merge PDF, I mostly use the viewer. Another great aspect of WPS Office is that it can open webpages as tabs from the same window you are working from. Saving you time and effort of having to move back and forth between your work and web browser!

I like how you are able to open different documents of varying formats from the same window, but it would be nice to be able to open more document formats or rather if WPS Office could add more programs?

Bosko
Customer service in USA
Gastgewerbe, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

WPS Office - a decent office tool

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: WPS Office is a fine piece of software that comes in a compact size and is really straight forward. It can be used on virtually any PC since it doesn't take up nor require much resources. There are some downsides to it but still, WPS Office is a great tool and comes in handy all the time.

WPS Office offers a great alternative to the Microsoft Office suite, supports various file types and has a very familiar workspace and interface. It allows users to accomplish all of the basic and medium complexity level tasks, while also doing really well with very complex and demanding tasks as well. The ability to recognize and correctly interpret complicated files created in other programs makes it a very useful tool.

When complex files are created, regardless of which tool from the suite was used, the files tend to show differently arranged to other users, especially if they are using some other Office suite (eg. MS Office). The layout of the file seems perfect in Spreadsheets but the same file doesn't look as good in Excel even though the file extension is the same for both tools (.xlsx). The same issue relates to Word. This can be an issue when tools are used to create final products for customers, eg. invoices or calculations.

Content Curation and Market Intelligence in Indien
Unterhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Office Suite for home and office needs

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, I think WPS Office offers a great assortment of features considering it's free. Though it doesn't come with a complete set of softwares (like with Microsoft, that has MS Access, Publisher, etc), it is a loghtweight application that provides you the basics of any Office Suite - Writer, Presentation maker, and Spreadsheet. It also has a cool UI, even better than most other alternatives. Despite the few issues it has, I am completely satisfied with WPS Office.

When I started using WPS Office, I was a bit skeptical. But the simple interface and amazing UI won me over. My favorite feature is the single-window mode. You no longer have to switch between windows and waste time to take a look at your spreadsheet while working on a presentation. You can switch between single-window mode or multi-window mode according to your needs. I also love the assortment of templates in every category. Be it a resume, a monthly schedule, or a presentation, WPS Office library has all sorts of templates for you. Even if you are a free user, you get access to a decent collection of templates. The appearance is also highly customizable with lot of color and character themes. It is lightweight and doesn't take up a lot of system resources, so that's a bonus. Most of all, it's free, and is offers much in terms of features compared to many other Office Suites.

I was disappointed to find that WPS Office cannot be integrated with Grammarly, which was a huge minus point for me. I have to open Grammarly separately to edit my documents. But otherwise, the in-built spellchecker is fine. Sometimes, when I installed the software for all users in my PC, it failed to show up on other user accounts. I also have had crashing issues a few times.

Michelle
Legal Assistant in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

WPS Office for the win!

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I have used the presentation and spreadsheets features from WPS Office at work many different times and they have always been such wonderful assets to me. I find it very easy to use and I love the basic components to the entire software. I have probably created over 2000 documents in WPS Office and do not see myself stopping anytime soon. It is also relatively small in size, so it was a quick and easy download and does not take up much space on your computer/phone. For anyone who is used to MS Office and thinks that it is the leading software out there, please do me a favor and give this a try. I promise you will not regret it!

WPS Office is a free office suite that provides you three extremely useful applications: Writer, Spreadsheets and Presentation.The user interface is quite easy to navigate and includes all major formatting options. It is possible to easily work with documents and spreadsheets using WPS Office. Personally, I have been using WPS Office for as long as I can remember. I consider it by far superior to MS Office, having tried them both. It also has a Mobile version that you can download on your phone which is pretty amazing. This has allowed me in the past to access various homework assignments on the go while taking college courses. It has all the features one could possibly want or need. It is my go-to software whenever I need to create a document, spreadsheet or presentation.

Nothing! I have always been impressed with this software ever since the day I found it. For a long time I was always a MS Office girl because I did not think to look for other options. One day after repeatedly experiencing numerous different technical difficulties and lagging while using MS Office I decided that I was done with this software. It could not be the only choice out there and I was determined to find something better and I did!

Osagumwenro Progress
Osagumwenro Progress
Management Trainee in Nigeria
Regierungsbeziehungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A holistic appraisal of WPS Office + Recommendations

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: WPS office is among the power houses of word processing solution. The pros are quite exciting and the app is quite effective. I recommend it for all your business needs.

A recent update allows you to project your slides via WIFI while further allowing you to make impressions on your mobile. I guess this is one of its niche right now. It may be in another software, but I have no idea of it. The drag-up and drop-down tool on WPS mobile is very convenient to use, and it reduces the clutter that would have been experienced when you have so many icons scattered across the screen. A very suitable word processor for all your professional/business needs. WPS office utilizes very little space on your hard disk. Likewise, if you have a 16/32gb RAM on your mobile, you do not need to worry about unnecessary files or processes that fill up space and reduces productivity. The software works across many platforms and its cloud functions allows your to work flow efficiently across these platforms. I sometimes start a document on my windows desktop at work, edit on my android, and send to my boss’ iPad for review.

“File collapsed accidentally” is an error I encounter some times when I run this app on my android. I don’t know if its from my device, Kingsoft should look into minor bugs such as this. When I receive a word document on my mobile and I edit it on WPS, I cannot save at once. Rather, I am directed to a “Save as” page. I feel this is clumsy. When I close the app, files are not automatically deleted/closed. I recently saw a log of open documents I worked on over the months. On the long term, such cached data may take up much space and start to make the app or the phone lag. It’s possible for a rookie user to look for certain options endlessly, so I would advise a little introduction/tutorial package on the app. The 1GB of cloud storage isn't much. It does my bidding though, just saying. The recommendations on Spell check are not accurate some times in terms of syntax, grammar, and semantics. As an English and Literature major, Kingsoft could rely on my expertise in this regard.

oscar alberto
oscar alberto
Supervisor de mantenimiento in Venezuela
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1’000 Mitarbeiter

The best and most efficient alternative to traditional Microsoft office

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Since I have office wps both in my every as well as in the work, it is easier to access the files that I have stored in the cloud, besides that I use several services and I find it excellent that both the desktop application and the mobile phone have the necessary integrations for the services in the cloud, so that at work I can use the storage services and in wps and upload or download the documents that are necessary.

It is an alternative to Microsoft office that is compatible with almost all platforms and operating systems today, such as Windows, Linux, Android and IOS, which makes it an excellent alternative platform, it is free with some limitations, however it has two extremely economical payment plans compared to the office option, this is much more economical, has the advantage that supports all types of native files and even supports all Microsoft office files, allowing you to open documents made with Microsoft office in wps without any problem or limitation of any kind, on the other hand the Android version is excellent allowing to make editions without major problems and very easily, in all its versions it has support for pdf files and I must emphasize that it has integrated several services in the cloud including the company's own.

What I do not like is with respect to the mobile version because despite having the Premium version installed it does not work full mobile version, I made all the recommendations and I still have the version but with limitations, I can view and open file but I can not make editions and create new documents, in technical support they have been good explaining me but I still have the problem

Goran
Owner in Kroatien
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

An amazing office tool

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: WPS office looks great! It is the best of the Office alternatives I have found so far. It looks and feels better than Office itself, and that is high praise seeing how long Office has been around. I just love how easy WPS Office is to use. It is much cheaper than Microsoft's 365, it is much more beautiful and user friendly than Open Office, and it is an all around great piece of software. I can only recommend it to everyone.

It has a built-in PDF editor. That seems to be an underrated feature that all office tools should have incorporated. I also very much liked how beautiful WPS looks and how easy it is to navigate.

I could not find one single fault with WPS Office. Even the price for Business users is very reasonable, compared to the cheapest 365 subscription.

Martha
Occupational Heth Nurse in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501-1’000 Mitarbeiter

An all in one document handling application

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: WPS has helped me to send signed business documents without pen and paper. I have been using it for more than a year now.

I like WPS because it is an all in one app. It supports word, PowerPoint, Excell and pdf. It is both a reader and an editing tool for all these file formats and it does the job efficiently. One special feature about WPS is that it allows for file merging and file compression flawlessly, which does not happen with many of its competing apps. Another special feature is that apart from the ordinary ENTER Button available on your Android keyboard, on WPS Excel, there is an extra ENTER button, which has a different function. When pressed, it creates a new line of characters within a cell, while the keyboard ENTER Button enters a new cell. WPS also gives an extra numeric keypad for quick entry of digits. Good for those who like to work with numbers. There is also an option for drawing and scribbling anything on your document. You can add your signature or demonstrate anything with a drawing. When typing, there is flexibility to zoom text by text wrapping. This helps to type and proofread a long text comfortably on your device. On pdf, WPS is capable of editing a pdf file. You can edit text, change font, change image, put a signature and much more. You can also print files from other file formats like .doc or .xls to pdf. This you can do even while offline.

Fonts do not give the impression of being genuine on WPS. That's the only challenge I have faced. Otherwise the app is uniquely good.

Abbas Yusufzai
Abbas Yusufzai
Geologist in Pakistan
Öl & Energie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

WPS Office.. A free and complete Office platform.

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Using WPS Office is a wonderful experience for me. I can create ans access document files of any format from any PC or smartphone device.

WPS Office is easy to download and almost all its vital and important features are free. It is small and doesn't take up much space on my phone, yet it's quite useful. I can write, edit, and view any types of documents, including Word, Sheets, Power Point, and Pdf. All document programs are pre installed in the WPS Office, so there is no need to instal them separately. It is well-designed for mobile phone use and offers a wide range of functions as if you were using a computer on almost all platforms wether Windows, Linux, IOS or Android, etc.

No major flaws except for the fact that the free version does not provide as many features for pdf like it does for other office formats.

Halimatun
Halimatun
IT Manager in Malaysia
Buchhaltung, 1’001-5’000 Mitarbeiter

Good document editor for mobile usage

4.0 vor 11 Monaten

The interface design is simple to use. The software has a variety of typefaces and formats to appeal to a wide range of users. It provides all of the features you want, such as spreadsheets, word processing, PowerPoint presentations, and even PDF editing, for a meager price compared to other choices such as Microsoft Office. If you load a WPS-edited document in Microsoft Word, the format will stay unaltered. Using your phone, you may make changes to documents and then send them to your computer.

The most severe drawback I've encountered in its free edition is the lack of support for Pdf documents in generating new ones or modifying existing ones. The 1 GB of free cloud storage is insufficient for storing data unless you keep only tiny files. It is missing a few sophisticated capabilities for customizable formatting.

Instructor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1’001-5’000 Mitarbeiter

WPS Office

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall I really like this software and I have been using it since 2017 and has had no problem with it what so ever.

What I like most about this software is that it is free and it is about 90 percent close to Microsoft Office all the way down to the format. If a person create a document using WPS and transfer the document to a Microsoft Office software, the format will stay exactly the same. I also like that this office provides most of the features that Microsoft Office provides and the best part is, it is completely free to use for the home users and only charge a very affordable price for a business. I also like the interface of the software, the ability to download templates for free and the ability to upload the document up to the cloud is a golden experience.

There is nothing I do not like about this software.