Über Jobber

Lass dein kleines Unternehmen größer aussehen. Jobber hilft Heimservice-Unternehmen dabei, Angebote zu erstellen, Termine festzulegen, Rechnungen zu erstellen und schneller bezahlt zu werden.

Erfahre mehr über Jobber

It is hard to really put a price on the value that brings. When it comes to the daily features needed to operate a successful service business, Jobber has them all (almost!).

The problem is there is no pricing function in the description area for estimating your job.

Bewertungen zu Jobber

4.5
4.6
4.2
4.4

8.4/10

Jobber hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 629 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Jobber bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Rufus
Rufus
Owner-operator
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Should have switched sooner!

4.0 vor 2 Jahren
Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Andy
Andy
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Jobber is the BEST

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I first started using jobber almost 5 years ago when I decided to test out the free trial. Since that day, I have continued using the software and have grown my business over 400%. I think one of my favourite parts about jobber is the level of exceptional customer service; not only online but also in person. Additionally, my work flow for my business has improved a vast amount over the years. Invoicing: What used to take me hours, is now a simple 30 minute task. Quoting: What used to be done on a scrap piece of paper, is now done on my iPhone. Scheduling: What used to be done on excel, is now organized through the online calendar which can be accessed anywhere, anytime. Overall, I would recommend jobber to anyone running a service based business, and would be happy to answer any further questions.

-The jobber platform is very easy to use and can be learned quickly. -Batch invoice creation is extremely helpful. -Jobber makes quoting, booking and scheduling jobs a breeze! -Having a client hub is a real crowd pleaser.

Jobber is overall a 5/5 software system that has been the best thing for helping my business grow. Over the almost 5 years of using Jobber, the only thing I would like to remind people is that once you delete something, there is no way to get it back. I accidentally deleted an invoice once, and it was gone for good. This was my mistake, so as long as you're more cautious than I was that day, you'll be good.

Antwort von Jobber Software

Andy! Thanks so much for this thorough feedback. We're so proud to work with your team and are so glad to hear we've been able to help make improvements across your processes. Unfortunately we can't always recover deleted items, but sometimes we can, so always feel free to reach out to our Success Team in the event we can recover something just in case. Thanks again for taking the time to leave a review :)

Patrick
Metallabbau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Inventory

5.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Jobber is defiantly one of the best and very easy to use. offers a place for you clients to view and pay outstanding invoices, the scheduling system is layout nicely, taking credit card payment super easy and cost is low compared to others.

Lacking inventory management. Unfortunately I'm seeking other CRMs that can handle this. When it comes to syncing data to QuickBooks I get lots of errors.

vor 2 Wochen

Hey Patrick, Thanks for giving us your feedback! We are glad to hear that you have been enjoying Jobber so far, but we would love to help you out with the Quickbooks Integration. You can give us a call at 888-721-1115, start a live chat or send us an email [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you!

Anthony
Owner in Australien
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Beware of false advertising and predatory sales tactics!

1.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Jobber unapologetically accepts and continues to employ false and/or misleading advertising regarding its integration with the accounting software QuickBooks.When raising this with a Customer Support Manager, I was advised that the wording was intentional, and he acknowledged that it was misleading and didn't represent the limitations of the product. Despite this acknowledgement, I was denied a refund because it's "against their policy."This could have all been avoided had I utilised the 14-day free trial. Unfortunately I opted against this because in using the free trial the website clearly stated that I would have forfeited a considerable discount (20%) on the annual fee (which, for a new, small business, this is significant).If you decide to proceed with this product, I URGE you to trial it and not purchase the product outright. Better yet, avoid the product entirely and go with a much more ethical business such as Tradify!

UI and UX. Easy to setup and navigate. Scheduler is effective at distinguishing between jobs / assigned employees.

The customer service, while generally polite and responsive, is dreadful. Actively acknowledging and endorsing the false and/or misleading information on their webpage regarding 2-way sync between it and the accounting software QuickBooks.The recurring job creation was also unnecessarily complex, requiring the user to specify a duration. There is no ability to specify no end date.Doesn't support B-Pay, and doesn't generate unique customer reference no.'s.

vor 3 Wochen

Hi Anthony, we really appreciated that you took the time to provide us such a thorough review and we're sorry to hear that we could have done better when providing information about how our sync with QBO works. We see that the manager you spoke with has collected your feedback and we sincerely apologize for any confusion you may have. If you would like to discuss how to make use of Jobber for the remainder of your subscription, please feel free to reach out to us a 1-888-721-1115 opt 1, email [email protected], or send us a message through our live chat.

Josh
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I should have done this sooner - Using Jobber gave us a lot more potential to grow

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: Streamlined, Automated, Easy to use, Room for expansion, Loads of potential. 100% worth the money

I have almost 100 jobs a week being accomplished in our business and it takes me an average of 15 minutes a day to hande all the logistics. It saves so much time and allows me to have so much freedom to grow the business.

Honestly there's not much. If I had to say anything it would be the cost but i'm just cheep LOL. Its definitely worth it at the current cost. The customer service you get from them worth the price. No one wants to be treated like a number, these guys treat you like a values client

vor 2 Monaten

Hi there Josh! It's great to meet you. Wow, it is absolutely incredible to hear your review here- our Support team is going to be so happy when we share this back to them! You're always welcome to give us a ring and let us know how we can help. Thanks for your time today.

Ivana
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Jobber

5.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very good

Jobber is a very helpful software to business. You can create since a first request, after a quote, after a job, after an invoice, all linked. It's also good to who works with routes, you can calculate routes, check distance and time and plan your day. Give different colors for each crew, so you don't get confused in the map. You can see the schedule in the option: monthly, weekly, daily and map.

I think that the software should have an option to open a work order, without needs to invoice later. Invoicing a work order should be an optional. It's not a problem, as you can invoice "zero" and close easy, but would be good.

vor 3 Wochen

Hi Ivana! We're so very glad to hear that Jobber is helping you and your team manage your business! In regards to invoicing from a work order, this is an optional step that can be turned off when creating or updating a job. We were not able to locate your account to give you a call to discuss this, but if you could reach out to us at 1-888-721-1115 opt 1, or via our live chat, our Support team would be happy to go over the steps with you! Take care!

Bryan
Alarm Technician in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great For Organizing

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I like that I can manage my customers that I have so I can keep track of the work I have to do for them or to keep track of questions they might have about their security system. I also like the fact that I can send them invoices for a complete job or a quote for a job to be done. With using this software our clientele sad tripled due to word of mouth from past clients

The software has no cons and I absolutely love using it

letzten Monat

Hi there Bryan! Thank you so much for your positive feedback and letting us be a part of your team! We are thrilled to hear that we are able to help your business grow and be successful. All the best to you in 2023!

Alfredo
Alfredo
Software Engineer in Spanien
Marktforschung, 501-1’000 Mitarbeiter

Great for all kind of businesses

5.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Keeping track of customers and being able to remember their properties and quotes is now much easier. I have always preferred pen and paper, but now I prefer to use jobber.

After using it for a while, Jobber is pretty easy to use. Their payment integration is fantastic and so is the workflow from quote to completion.

I have had some trouble navigating the software. Adding messages to client posts can be a pain. ALso, reports could be more exhaustive.

vor 2 Wochen

Hey Alfredo, Thank you so much for the feedback! It sounds like you are getting the hang of Jobber and that is great to hear! We would love to give you a hand with anything you may still be unsure on, you can always give us a call 888-721-1115, send in a live chat or email us at [email protected]

Janea
Sales manager in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect way for a small business to automate

5.0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Terrific service and customer support. Sales team is really on top of things. I can get on the phone with anyone whenever I have a question.

I was able to go from pen and paper to fully mobile with an app and online interface. I think the drag and drop scheduling feature is incredible. The online payment options are great. I love the way the platform lets me easily interact with customers via email as well as text. I can even phone clients directly through the app. It is very easy for me to track payments and invoicing from the dashboard.

I have very few complaints. Adding photos to line items is cumbersome. I wish I could add more than one photo per line item. The mobile app does crash occasionally on my iPhone.

vor 2 Wochen

Hey Janea, Thanks for giving us your feedback, we really appreciate it! Making the switch from pen and paper to fully online is a big change, and we are happy we could help with that! We know the importance of keeping track of your invoices and payments, and we are happy we made this a little bit easier for you! Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need help or just want to share some feedback! You can give us a call 888-721-1115, send an email [email protected] or start a live chat.

Paolo
Marketing manager in Philippinen
Eventservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

All in 1 tool for your business!

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: 10/10 when we started using this tool, we become productive.

User friendly and it has everything we need for our business. No need to add other platforms.

None so far, the team is enjoying this. Team is really into learning more to maximize this powerful tool.

letzten Monat

Hi Paolo! Thank you for your feedback and review! We like to hear when folks are enjoying Jobber and that you and that your team are keen on learning how to make use of our service. If you ever have questions, or need some guidance/training, please feel free to reach out to us via phone, email or live chat. We would love to hear from you. Happy New Year!

Damilola
Graduate Student in USA
Hochschulbildung, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

It is just ok , didn't really explore it as much

4.0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: fair

it was easy to schedule and appoint and record the timing for a job but asides that i didn't explore it.

I think because i didnt use it that much! i do not have much to say! it was very cumbersome to use just for scheduling appointments.

letzten Monat

Hi there Damilola! Thank you for the review! If you are ever in need of training, or if you just have questions about your workflow, please feel free to reach out to us by phone, email or our live chat. We are certain we would be able to help find ways to make your experience less cumbersome.

Martin
Director in UK
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Jobber - a must have company working in the field

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Jobber is at the heart of the business. Everyone know where to look for information; administration, scheduling, field service, accounts and customers. We have used it for 7 years and would recommend it without fail for any business running field operations.

Job recording is so easy - doing this properly means that the rest of the workflow becomes a breeze. The calendar makes it simple to review and update the workload dynamically. Quotes and Invoicing are no longer a chore! During invoicing, standard charges can be applied via dropdowns to speed up entry. Manual entry is just as easy. And the relevant charges are automatically applied. I then just press the button and it is emailed to my customer! The Client Hub lets the customer look at activity online and saves us time answering customer queries. It also makes us look good - an efficient company, well organised and customer focussed.

Whenever I have been faced with having a feature in the software, either I email the support team or someone has beaten me to it and the feature comes out in one of the releases of software. So, I have no 'cons' for the software. It works perfectly for the way I work rather than me having to adapt my business to work with it!

Antwort von Jobber Software

Hi Martin, Thanks for taking the time to leave such a lovely, detailed review. We're so happy to hear that lots of your suggestions are becoming part of the program. Be sure to keep those great ideas coming, as Jobber has been and continues to be built off of customer feedback just like this. It has been a pleasure working with you for these past 7 years and we appreciate you trusting us to work with you. We look forward to being on your team for many more years to come. Have a great day!

Zianne
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Just do it!

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

This is not just an app. I literally use Jobber for every aspect of my business. They’re always adding new and helpful features that will take your business to the next level of efficiency. I’ve never been this enthusiastic about giving a 5 star review— they really deserve it. They also care about community. I highly highly recommenced you choose this app/site if you’re looking for a platform to manage your service/booking based business. It will give you everything you’re looking for.

To be completely honest, theres nothing I can pinpoint that I don't like. There was a request I had a while back regarding adding a new feature, and magically, they added it within months (To be able to manually input credit card payments for invoices). They seriously consider their customers requests. I have so much faith in them because they're always improving.

Antwort von Jobber Software

Thanks so much for your thoughtful review, Zianne! We're so proud to work with the Elite team and it's been great having your involvement in some of our community events! So glad to have you on the team, and don't hesitate to keep those requests coming so we can work some more of that "magic" ;)

Emily
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I love Jobber! The scheduling, quoting, invoicing, custom fields, etc are just what our biz needed.

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: We are a much more organized team with this software. It keeps track of all of our documents, maps, estimates, invoices, order forms etc that used to be spread all over the office, in a stack of papers to be filed or in a paper file that no one ever bothered to look at. We are much more easily able to quote and retrieve quotes and send them to our customers in a really professional looking e-mail. It's great to have the scheduling work with the client database and the invoicing software...it really just make the whole client process quite seamless.

Hard question as there is SO MUCH I like. The scheduling is great as the calendar is really easy to work with and has customization features. It works excellent for just one or a whole team of people. The quoting feature is phenomenal and was revolutionary for our business. Not only can we now easily keep track of quotes and attach maps and other docs to the quotes, the whole quote and attachments are converted to the job when we close. Life changing. Notes and such no longer get lost as paper copies and our team is ALL informed of what is going on with a job. Jobber also generates a reminder for us to follow up with the customer a couple of days after the quote, which is quite handy. Jobber automatically sends 2 reminders to our clients that we are coming out, which they love and makes us look great! The guys have the ability to map the property with a push of one button and send a quick "on our way" text message to the customer. Customer service is always a phone call or chat away and everyone is always fantastic and super helpful. I love all the custom fields to store serial numbers, customer details and lots of notes. The tags are also very helpful to sort customers into different categories for easy reference. Overall, Jobber is definitely one of the best things we've done for our business. I highly recommend.

I wish the app had similar functionality to the desktop; however, strides towards this have definitely been made in the past year. I would like "estimate" to be added like a task, event or job, blending the features of a job (reminders sent) and task (no invoicing necessary). I would like transferable fields to be more customizable by me and more flexible overall. I would LOVE to be able to start with one customer service person and finish the issue all the way through with them instead of switching if the issue takes a bit of time. I would love to be able to add automatic follow up and templated e-mail follow up based on category of job. It would be nice to have the option of paying Jobber Payment fees monthly instead of per transaction. All of these things are so minor, but would be helpful to change/add.

Ryaan
Founder in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Field Service Software In the Biz !

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Amazing !
With the best customer service and most affordable pricing , the experience has been amazing for both our team and clients.
Whats better than that?!

Not only is the software amazing, so is Jobbers support team. What';a better than being able to call and speak directly to someone that will help you navigate any issues , questions or concerns. Our entire team utilizes this software for every facet of the business. From estimating, invoicing and scheduling to route optimization, email marketing and instant job reporting available for download within seconds. With constant updates and an open API, this field service is very robust for any user. Jobber is the future of this industry.

One of the things that Jobber was lacking was an open API. But, they recently changed that and now you can integrate Zapier and many other amazing services. It would be nice to see them finally add a "Mark-up" feature to their estimating, but other than that, there has not been much else we have wanted for.

Antwort von Jobber Software

Thanks so much for your thorough, review Ryaan! Glad you are enjoying the Zapier integration, and we'll be sure the Product Team sees your feedback on estimation mark-ups. Cheers!

Jeannette
Technology Director in USA

Job Management streamlined

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

#1! Customer service is over the top! Whenever we open a chat we get an answer within minutes. If the answer is no, it gets passed along to the developers. From Quote to Job (including time tracking) to Invoice to Customer follow-up survey, Jobber has streamlined our process. The sync to Quickbooks has all but eliminated double entry. Employee acceptance has increased as the mobile website has become more user friendly, even on the smaller screens. Our crew leaders can look at Jobber to see the details the estimator has included in his quotes, and updates as expenses and time sheets are entered. Team members clock into and switch jobs seamlessly in the app (as long as they have signal-we are in the mountains of southern Vermont). They can also make adjustments and notes on their time sheets. The majority have left paper behind in favor of this system.

Jobber is not a Lead management tool. We created a work-around by creating a Draft Quote for each new lead so we could pull a report to see how many new leads we have, when they were received, and from where (we added a custom field for Lead Source). The reporting is good, but in order to get real data from reports we have to export and download and work with them in Excel. Not terrible, but a little clunky. For example, on the Quote reports the date sort is only by "created date", so at a glance we cannot see which or how many were sent, won, or archived within a particular time period. Entering Expenses to jobs does not sync with QB.

Owner/Operator in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Veteran user 5 years and going strong.

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I got in close to ground level with this company and have seen how quickly and strongly it has grown. They want nothing more but to tailor the software to fit your needs as a business owner/operator/manager. It is still growing and options are being added all the time. Thanks Jobber for making my job easier !

The ease of sending out your customers reminders for service the next day. Or even the option to batch invoice your whole days worth of work. The pluses are endless to this software. It may not be a complete fit for everyone but they are making advancements every month it seems and turning out more and more options from us as customers and what we need to have to be able to operate our businesses efficiently. The customers service is STELLAR you will always get someone that really wants to help and will listen to your input about the software and what could make your job easier to run your business. The price for the use of the software is low for the options you get.

I personally would like an auto-bill option for the recurring monthly charges that do not change as in a monthly billing for servicing a commercial lot or personal lawn(lawn care) .

Antwort von Jobber Software

Rick, we've been so glad to have The Grasshopper with Jobber for the past five years! Thanks for the great feedback, and we'll certainly pass on your wishes for auto-billing to our Product Team. Thanks for always taking the time to share feedback with us, and for taking the time to leave this review. Thanks for all your support over the years :)

Eric
USA
Bau
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Jobber - from a painter's perspective

4.0 vor 8 Jahren

The best part of this program is the mobile/cloud-based feature that can be accessed by multiple people on the go and still see all the same information. I use the calendar to schedule and see where each of my crews are working for the day(s). I am running two crews, plus a sales schedule from Jobber. I would think that more than five schedules would be more difficult to run on Jobber, just because of the way their calendar is set up. There is a decent amount of customization; I was able to enter the various services I offer to my clients with pre-set pricing. The estimate forms are fairly professional. I can give each of my crew leaders and members access (at a monthly fee per employee who has access), and they enter their own hours. So, payroll can be done fairly easily by downloading their hours into an Excel spreadsheet.

It does not sync very well with QuickBooks Desktop version. I am not interested in moving to QB online (several bookkeepers and accountants have advised not to go to QB online). It has created duplicates in Jobber, and Jobber does not offer a mass editing feature, like deleting or editing a batch of clients or contacts. JOBBER is not a CRM (client management tool), so it is not easy to pull out all the clients' addresses, emails, etc. to do a mass mailing or email blast. It also doesn't allow me to have automatic followup on certain projects that need attention in a shorter time period. For example, decks need to be done every two years to stay looking nice; I wish I could have a way of pulling this up or auto-notifying. It does not help you really stay in touch with past clients all that easily, and past clients are the easiest source of business compared to trying to get new business.

Donovan

Jobber is great!

Kommentare: A+ mazing

Functionality, ease of use, very short learning curb and quickly integrated with my business.

Jobber Payments does not label their transactions with their name, or my business name. So clients see a random charge on their account and do not have a reference where the charge came from. We have had several disputed payments because of this issue. They take some time to resolve.

Antwort von Jobber Software

Hi Donovan, thanks for the review! Glad things got up and running quickly for your business with Jobber :) We're sorry to hear you've experienced some disputes. For Jobber Payments, right now we can't control how the Jobber Payments transaction shows on your clients¿ credit card statements, as this is something solely determined by their bank. We send over the Jobber Payments business name (your company name), your company branding information, and our default statement description of ¿Jobber Powered by Stripe¿. Any or all of those could potentially be listed on your clients¿ statements, so unfortunately we can't say for sure what they'll see. We hope this information is helpful, but if you have more questions or feedback, don't hesitate to reach out to our Success Team and we'll do our best to help. Thanks again for your feedback.

Owner/Operator in USA
Telekommunikation, 1’001-5’000 Mitarbeiter

Awesome scheduling and billing software/product.

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

EVERYTHING ! Seriously, What's not to love about this program? Scheduling, billing, invoicing, customer emails, quotes, auto billing, auto invoicing, the list goes on and on. I have been with this company for a while now and have gotten to see how this software has grown from almost the ground floor. There has been nothing slight of astounding as the updates just keep on coming and the software just keeps getting better and better. I am so glad I was able to be here to see this company and software grow and come into what Jobber is today. A great program designed AROUND the user with all the input from us to get the add-ons and updates we need, Thanks guys for the years of backed support and help for all of us out here !!

I have used the program for quite a few years now and have not come across anything that I would take as a con to this program at all.

Antwort von Jobber Software

Thanks so much, Rick! Shucks, you're making us blush! We've been so glad to have you and the team as part of the Jobber community over the past few years :)

Kim
Office Manager in Kanada

We've been using Jobber for almost 3 years now, and we love it. Very user friendly.

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

How user friendly it is. We use it as a scheduling software system for our cleaning business. It's great that our staff can easily access their schedule from their phones, and us in admin can go in to make changes on a dime, and it will update automatically. We also use the invoicing portion of the software, which really helps us to keep track of our Accounts Receivables. It's nice to have all of our company/customer info in one place as it helps to keep us organized.

- That there is nowhere to safely store customer's CC info if we do not use the jobber payment program. We've been using Moneris for years, and we're not ready to make the switch yet. - sometimes our cleaners have issues with the app - it will stop working or freeze up on them. - You aren't able to apply a large batch payment for multiple invoices at once. You have to go in and mark each invoice as paid which can be time consuming when we receive a large payment against 50+ invoices at once.

Kirstyn
Office manager in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A Great Solution

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Jobber has solved a lot of communication issues within our company. It has helped us to become more efficient, and to work better as a team. For me, personally (in an administrative role) it has helped me cut out duplication (before, we were working in three different systems), which means less errors. It also allows a high level of visibility into our business operations which means less confusion for everyone. It's mobile, which means team members in the field can access the information they need to without having to be in front of a computer. This is ideal within our industry. Data is easily managed within the software and can be exported if needed. All-in-all, we're very pleased with Jobber.

The support staff is, bar none, the best I've ever worked with: they respond quickly, they're efficient, and they really want to help you find a solution for whatever questions you may have. The software is easy to use and is extremely linear, which has been a great fit for my team. Jobber is always updating and improving it's features to fit the needs of it's customers.

Because it is so linear, there are times where you cannot easily "undo" certain actions you've performed. You need to do things right the first time, and consistently, if you want your data to be clean. While this is sometimes difficult from an administrative point of view, it has been a good thing for my team--who have had to develop repeatable, efficient processes; something they have not had to do in the past. In short, it has forced us to become more detail oriented and accurate which, again, is sometimes frustrating while first learning the software.

Antwort von Jobber Software

Thanks for your review, Kirstyn! We're so happy we've been able to help your team streamline operations, and we've noted your feedback. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts :)

Jonathan
Jonathan
Board Member in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great app for a small business service provider

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, we do recommend giving them a try to see if it's a platform you find to fit your needs. We actually have been through a few different ones, each with their pros and cons but Jobber has left us feeling like found the one to build and grow with going forward.

Enjoy that it's function takes into account a few little things that apply to a small service related company that we feel was missed in bigger providers (unless you bought something really robust and costly). We're big fans of the scheduling queue feature and it's click/drag functionality. The mapping function for scheduling/dispatching is very cool and something you typically cannot get for software at this price level, so that's what initially won us over. Also has some customization that is always good to have to help tailor something to YOUR biz.

Though it has some customization, a couple more things would be nice as well as a bit more integration with other software and apps (both of which I'm sure they have in the hopper, just not quite there yet).

Antwort von Jobber Software

Thanks so much for this thorough feedback, Jonathan! Feel free to send feedback our way (to our Success Team) and it will certainly be used to help drive the direction of the software. So glad to have the Youth Alliance crew on the team!

Nathan
Nathan

Jobber is easy to use for all business owners despite your tech knowledge. Eliminates paperwork!

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Eliminates Paperwork and easy to use!

We love the SMS messaging and email appointment reminders because that saves us a lot of time on the phone. Appointments that are already confirmed help us so much. The scheduling of the Jobs is very quick and efficient. It has also been great to be able to store a customers card info in the system which makes it more convenient for us to get paid after each pest control appointment but also less hassle for the customer. The employee time logs for Jobber are great as well. They can just start and stop their time each day which makes payroll much easier for accounting company.

We want to be able to send out more sms appointment reminders. As in more than one. It would help us to be able to send out one like a week or two before then also like one day before the appointment. Have found that many customers dont check email.

Amy
office manager in USA

Jobber has been the best thing we could have found to help keep our techs organized!

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

We like just about everything. It allows appointment email reminders to clients, the client hub allows clients to view their account, our techs use the option to add notes & pictures to the job so nothing is missed, when the techs arrive & leave jobs we can track their time, customers can pay invoices online, the software syncs to quickbooks easily; there are many more things available that we do use and some we haven't used yet.

On the accounting side of the software there is no way to create a credit memo or credit balance & sync to quickbooks. We include tax in our prices and there is no option to show that on the invoice - only an option for tax exempt.

Antwort von Jobber Software

Thanks for the detailed review, Amy! We're so glad you and the team are enjoying Jobber throughout your whole workflow. We'll be sure to share your thoughts on credit memos and balances with the product team. Thanks again!

Lyndsey
President in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommend this software!

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Jobber has a lot of great features including the ability to easily schedule an appointment in the office or on the go. The app has the same functions/abilities as the desktop version. Technicians have the ability to update jobs while on site to keep customers and office staff up to date on all projects.

While each job we perform is specific for the location, there are a lot of the same pricing line items that are used per service line we provide. It would be nice to be able to group line items together to make pricing more streamlined. Also, while a customer satisfaction survey is available, it needs more customization available and it needs to be available to interface with google or other online review boards.

Antwort von Jobber Software

Hi Lyndsey, thanks so much for your feedback. Integrations for reviews is definitely aligned with what we're hoping to offer businesses, so thanks for sharing that feedback. We do have some betas that may be aligned with what you're hoping for currently, so feel free to reach out to our Success Team about this to learn more :) We'll be sure to send your feedback on grouping together line items to our product team as well. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!