Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über Acuity Scheduling

Automatisiere Kundenbuchungen, Stornierungen, Mahnungen und sogar Zahlungen mit einer eleganten Online-Planungssoftware.

Erfahre mehr über Acuity Scheduling

I love how accessible this product is and the support team are very helpful.

The same applies to setting availability. It can be a bit confusing when blocking off times by day.

Bewertungen zu Acuity Scheduling

4.6

9.1/10

Acuity Scheduling hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 5’624 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Acuity Scheduling bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (5’624)

Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Acuity lohnt sich und spart Zeit

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Es spart Zeit und funktioniert einwandfrei. Sehr zu empfehlen in Kombination mit Daylite.

Es könnte von Design ein bisschen schicker sein.

Andreas
Projektleiter in Deutschland
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Einfach und effizient

Kommentare: Einfach und Verständlich

Schnelle Umsetzung. Integration in meinen Workflow.

Es gibt für mich keine erkennbaren Nachteile

Dr. Jeanette
Dr. Jeanette
President in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Acuity Scheduling is an economical choice for scheduling and collecting payment

5.0 vor 8 Monaten

Kommentare: Acuity Scheduling was an excellent great start and affordable option for online scheduling, billing collections, and basic SOAP notes. It was user-friendly and easy to setup. It also allowed for multiple users that could be set up as administrators or clinicians. I ultimately had to leave the platform for a more advanced EMR system; however, I definitely recommend them as a great place to start or if your needs are more simple.

Acuity Scheduling is very user-friendly and easy to setup. I liked being able to customize my account to my brand colors and logo. The online scheduling and billing features are easy for both clinician and client.

The SOAP note features are not as robust. This is to be expected since they are not technically an EMR. For basic SOAP notes, they do the job. For more advanced SOAP notes, these can be created within the platform and are not difficult to do.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: PT Distinction und Mindbody

Warum Acuity Scheduling gewählt wurde: Acuity Scheduling was simpler and more affordable. It also allowed me to have multiple disciplines like physical therapy, personal training, and massage therapy.

Zuvor genutzte Software: WebPT und ClinicSense

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling: Affordability and ease of use. The ability for multiple users.

joseph
ceo in USA
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best out there for scheduling online

4.0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: I recently used Acuity Scheduling and I would give it 4 out of 5 stars and I would recommend it to others.

What I liked most about Acuity was its user-friendly interface and the ability to customize my scheduling page to match my brand. The integration with my calendar and the option for clients to reschedule or cancel appointments easily were also great features.

What I liked least was the limited options for customizing email notifications and reminders. Overall, Acuity Scheduling is a solid tool for managing appointments and I would recommend it to others.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Booker , Mindbody und Square Appointments

Warum Acuity Scheduling gewählt wurde: Cost and customization for sure. The custom options are not in vagaro unless you add $20 a month to your already expensive overhead

Zuvor genutzte Software: Vagaro

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling: Online reviews I have researched seemed good, most of all the custom page option for booking

James
Owner in Australien
Wein und Spirituosen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

No customer service No reply from Help options !!!!

2.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Very Very UN HAPPY I can not get help

when it worked it did what it was meant to

the lack of customer service ! I have a blockage on the booking platform and I can not get help to un block

Web Designer and Founder in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Great Booking System for Meeting Room Reservations

5.0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: Acuity is an awesome booking system. We use it to manage our business room meeting reservations and the whole system is very easy for our customers to use. The software has paid for itself over and over again!

We use Acuity Scheduling to reserve our meeting room space. Acuity has automated our booking and payment process so clients can book online without needing to work with a human. Payments are processed through Stripe and are deposited directly into our business bank account in a matter of days. Acuity has reminder email and SMS available to help eliminate no shows. Acuity also integrates with Google Calendar so you can quickly check for upcoming meetings on your phone.

I wish we didn't have to login to Stripe to issue refunds when meetings are cancelled. It would be nice if there were a front-end experience in Acuity. There are some limitations with add-ons. We sell pots of coffee as an add on, and there's no way for a customer to select how many pots of coffee they would like to purchase. Add ons are limited to checkboxes, no quantities.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Calendly

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling: Calendly is more for personal meetings. Acuity is better for paid room reservations.

Qiana
Massage therapist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Very user friendly scheduling app

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Very good overall and I’m happy continuing to use it

It’s easy to navigate UI, customizable appointment email and text.

It easily integrates with square, but lacks some functionality like adding a tip or discount

Jarah
owner in USA
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

game changer

5.0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

easy to use, customizable, options galore. Easy for customers to use

I really have no cons. I've been using Acuity over five years. I wish they didn't get rid of the free account option

Sylvia
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very seamless

5.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

I can customize it and it’s very detailed

The price but it’s not bad though compared to others

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Square Point of Sale und Cash App

BENSON
Biotechnologist in Nigeria
Biotechnologie, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Essential cloud based arrangement booking application

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I adored the convenience and reconciliation with goigle calender that assists me sync my Google meetings with Keenness planning application. Besides, I can book and send marked suggestions to my associates and clients. Ultimately, its most valuable component that I use extraordinarily for clients who neglect to pay on time. Its installment acknowledgment include that empower me to acknowledge installment from stripe and paypal.

Need to learn css to tweak the marking for arrangements Looking for past arrangements is awkward and exhaust bunches of time to sorting out.

Hazel
Head of Omni Channel Marketing in UK
Einzelhandel, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Accurate appointments

5.0 vor 6 Tagen Neu

Acuity Scheduling helps a lot in visitor management and queueing purposes. Lots of exciting features for scheduling process.

I am absolutely satisfied with all the features of Acuity Scheduling.

Arleny
Arleny
Global Recruiter in Dominikanische Republik
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Helpful Scheduling Tool with Handy Features

4.0 letzten Monat Neu

I’ve been using Acuity Scheduling for two months, and it’s been a game-changer for my business. The platform is really easy to use, and setting up my calendar was a breeze. My clients love how simple it is to book appointments, and the automatic reminders have cut down on no-shows a lot. Plus, it integrates perfectly with tools like Zoom and Google Calendar. It’s saved me so much time and hassle—highly recommended!

The pricing is a bit high for a small business like mine. The customer support is helpful but can be slow to resolve issues sometimes. It has a lot of potential, but it might not be the best fit for everyone.

Monica
Founder/Owner in USA
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

Easily Fits Into My Solo Biz

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Once I set up my questionnaire and determined my schedule and link name, it really was good to go. I've shared it with a variety of potential clients with no complaints so far as to issues using it. I look forward to getting to know the tool even better so I can hopefully streamline things even more. I believe it will integrate nicely with a WP site - according to my designer - so all the more reason to stick with this one.

The best thing about Acuity to me is how easy it is to incorporate into my business process. I can easily update my daily schedule before I share the scheduling link with a potential client. I was able to create a questionnaire used within Acuity, and I can just add the link to my site for people to use when they are ready to schedule a meeting. Plus I can customize the link with my business name. And that's just using the free version. I will upgrade when it's time and I anticipate it being even better when I do.

Because I am not yet using this daily, I don't have any complaints about this tool as of yet. There are all kinds of little things I'm not even using yet and the price is right even to just try out the other features. What's not to like?

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Calendly

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling: This was the first one I came across where I could add my own questionnaire and it's really quick to update my schedule before sharing my link if I need to do so. I like things to be fun to use/look at, easy to use and easy to integrate with other tools I use, and this does not fail me so I'm not planning to switch, even after my business goes to a new level.

Jay
COO in USA
Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easily solved our complex Photography Studio schedule.

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: We love Acuity and cannot see ever moving away from it. Not only does it manage our booking and syncing with Google Calendar, but it also integrates with our CRM Pipedrive. We use it both on the computer and mobile application while out of the studio with clients which has made booking incredibly easy and no longer a frustration. On top of that, our no-shows have plummeted due to the automation reminder text messages and emails. Something we never had implemented prior to Acuity and now couldn't live without. With how busy everybody is anymore, reminders are so helpful and really make a huge difference so we don't get stuck waiting on a client who forgot to show up.

We love the ability for clients to schedule themselves, and once we got everything sorted out with how to logistically set up our schedule to account for how our business runs, it has solved so many issues and problems of knowing when to schedule a client. The ability to assign resources and set the availability for those resources is really the best part. For almost any client-heavy industry this is a key feature which allows you to maximize your client load in an orderly fashion. We wen't from thinking our schedule was maxed out, to realizing we had the ability to expand our schedule over 50% thus increasing our bottom line.

If you have no worked with a scheduling software before, there is a learning curve. We used Acuity for well over 9 months before figuring out how to really utilize this tool to maximize our studio schedule. Granted, the help and support Acuity offers is amazing, but I tend to DIY most things until I get stuck. By reaching out for help and support when you get stuck, the only minor frustration is easily mitigated and goes away quickly.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Calendly

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling: For us, Acuity just seemed like a better product to start with and grow with. Seemed like more of a robust solution that we would never need to replace. Nothing against other solutions on the market, but Acuity is exactly what we needed to manage our crazy busy studio.

Owner in UK
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Pleasantly surprised

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: So far i'm quite happy with Acuity Scheduling. Even though there is the annoyance of the menu system, the features & level of customisation available outweigh this.

So far there's quite a lot to like about Acuity Scheduling. I like that I can have different appointment groups & types which I can customise with photos & text (inc T&C's etc.) as well as customise the calendar settings to only allow bookings at times that are convenient to me. I also like that I can hide certain appointment types so they are only visible to people I share the link with, this is especially useful for one off or promotional sessions. The integration with my external google calendar is also a great feature & something which was lacking from other scheduling tools I've tried. The option to take online payments is also a good feature, and something which i'm sure will really help to streamline my booking process. There are also many options for integrating with external apps such as quick books, facebook, active campaign etc. which i'm yet to fully explore but I'm sure will be useful to me and improve the efficiency of my booking process.

The only issue I have is that the user interface could be improved. As i'm still fairly new to this software, I find when i click on a link to make changes (for example 'Availability') and it's not actually the menu I want, I have to go all the way back to the home screen to then search through the respective menus to find what I want. This becomes annoying if you go through this process several times to find what you'r after, and it could be improved by either adding drop down menus, or at least leaving the entire navigation menu visible in each section.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Google Forms , Facebook Apps and Tabs , Microsoft 365 und Fresha

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling: I've been looking at ways to improve & streamline my booking process & started off looking at the free tool within facebook. It didn't take long to become very very annoyed with the facebook tool as it would not properly integrate with my google calendar (so it was essentially pointless). The functionality & ability to customise was also poor. I also looked at other free tools, such as google forms but again they lacked the level of functionality tor really give me any kind of improvement. As the free tools didn't really cut it for me, i started looking elsewhere and compared Acuity with a couple of other paid options (such as office 365). What swung it for me was the level of customisation & available features when compared to others.

Kate
owner in Australien

WOW Acuity Scheduling increased My bookings By 80% in-the first week

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

I really love that myself and the client get an email to confirm the booking instantly, I love the color coding of my treatments in a glace, I know who has booked a massage and the length of time or if it's an energy healing or reflexology & my clients say its really easy to use. Squarespace has been quite fast in getting back to me with any problems or queries and mostly provide a video on how to address any problems with step by step instructions which is super helpful by last website provider would take over a week to get back to me and want to charge me each time even when it was their mistake so Squarespace/ Scheduling service makes me extremely happy I feel they are supporting me in my business and understand the urgency of having a to fix any problems. Great work Squarespace /Scheduling I appreciate the service you provide and am thrilled with my choice to use your platform and booking system.

I have only been using this for 6 days so the things I would add or change may already be a possibility and I just haven't had the time to work it out as yet Firstly, the block time off is a bit too slow I just want to click block and then the space of time on the day I wish to block and it's done, it's really slow to have to click block and manually fill it out in the side panel other booking systems aloud the way I wish it to be and it was much more proficient. on three occasions this week clients have been able to usefully book a time that was already booked by another client and I have had to call and apologize and try to reschedule the last client that booked which is quite embarrassing and the clients don't understand how it's possible. also, I haven't worked out how my clients can book or chose from my two clinic locations I wonder if that's possible?

Stavros
Stavros
Wedding Officiant in USA
Eventservice, Selbstständig

Acuity Scheduling Is A Super Trifecta In The Appointment Scheduling Application Platform

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: My overall experience was outstanding. I cannot say anything negative about this platform as it really delivered all the bells and whistles that you want in an appointment scheduling application.

The top features for me were the ability to have a client make a "reservation, appointment, booking" that is dated more than 1 year from the current day. Many competitors have a restriction on future bookings which only allow you to make a booking within the next 365 days. In my industry, dealing with Weddings, future ability to make a reservation 2 or even 3 years from the current day is crucial. The number 2 feature that I believe is underrated and is very important in many industries is the fact that appointment add-on's such as a time extension or a same-day rehearsal, Acuity was one of the only that took that specific booking and reflected that overall appointment time into my future availability. Not all applications factor in "add-on's" into the future appointment availability which can cause problems in servicing other clients who now have an opportunity to schedule the service even though you the provider might not be available. Another great feature is that Guests who pay for the service in full have the ability to give you a tip. (which is a rare feature among. these appointment application solutions.)

The only cons are that even their top tier level plans which go for approximately $45/ month still do not come with phone support. While setting up your account is quite streamlined and simple. I still have a personal opinion on those applications that cost a specific amount per month should provide phone support. I would like to note that their email support was on point and did respond better than some other competitors I have used in the past.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: vcita

Warum Acuity Scheduling gewählt wurde: The platform was not as user-friendly as you would want. The cost of simply book.me was even greater.

Zuvor genutzte Software: vcita

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling: I chose Acuity because of the simple, user-friendly platform that the application is built on. It provided significant features that the competitors simply lacked. Acuity allows you to customize its platform without the application overtaking your website as Vcita does. Acuity gave someone like my business at Weddings a much more meaningful experience rather than some of the competitors. In my industry, my clients are not really going to be future clients so the features that some of the platforms advertise excessively simply do not affect me. With that said, if anyone is on the line of whether Acuity would fit their needs- do not think twice. Acuity is a thoroughbred in this appointment scheduling application platform.

Christy
Health Coach in USA

Great Scheduling Software Highly Recommend

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: It has many features and has met my needs without any hassels and is at a price that a small start up business can afford.

I love the ease of use and cost effectiveness of Acuity. Even in the free version they offer most of the options that someone would need. I upgraded to the paid feature to be able to accept payments when someone books. This saves me yet another step and lets me know that someone is serious if they are willing to pay at the time of booking. I had used Calendly for several months at the prompting of a business mentor before switching to Acuity. I was having my calendar constantly reset with my times wide open for people to schedule. If I did not check it every morning I ran the risk of someone booking an appointment during a time that I was not available. This is not only embarrassing but very unprofessional! I have not had this happen even once since using Acuity. I also use the notes feature during my discovery session I have all of the questions there that I typically ask and can record their replies.

Honestly I have not found one thing that i have not liked abut this software. It has allowed me to do much more that I was expecting.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Calendly

Warum Acuity Scheduling gewählt wurde: My calendar availability kept being reset to wide open availability and people were able to book at times that I was not available.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Calendly

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling: It was priced well and had all of the features that I needed and also had great customer reviews.

Claire
Senior Social Media Editor in USA
Onlinemedien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

An Excellent Appointment Scheduling Solution

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have been using Acuity Scheduling for a few years now and it has been a great experience. It is easy to use and has all the features I need for my business. The customer service and support is excellent, so any problems I have can be quickly taken care of. The only downside is the cost, but it is worth it for the convenience and reliability.

Acuity Scheduling is an excellent appointment scheduling solution that is easy to use, intuitive, and reliable. It has a great range of features and integrations, making it perfect for businesses of all sizes. It also has excellent customer service and support, so any problems or questions can quickly be taken care of.

The only downside to Acuity Scheduling is that it can be a bit expensive, especially if you need to use multiple features and integrations. However, the cost is worth it for the convenience and reliability of the service.

E
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It's All Handle with Acuity!

5.0 vor 8 Jahren

Kommentare: I use Acuity for all of my scheduling needs with clients. From what I have researched, Acuity is the best all-inclusive appointment management program and has extensive features and integrations included that other appointment software does not have. You can have a very basic, bare bones setup or you can really dig into the backend and customize it endlessly. I love that I can create custom confirmation emails, separate products, group classes, take payments through Stripe or PayPal and that my clients get a reminder email before their session. The benefits are amazing!

My favorite feature about Acuity is the overall ease of use. It is not complicated to manage for someone who isn't too tech savvy. It has easy to understand instructions, modern and clean user-interface and even a little wit and personality thrown into the design, which makes this software completely unique. I know that anyone looking to manage their client appointments will be more than satisfied with the benefits and features that Acuity offers as I have referred several people including real estate agents, personal stylists, web designers, interior designers, pet sitters and business coaches. The platform is so flexible and so customizable that there really isn't anyone who can't use it for their business needs. There are even intake forms that can be individually assigned to an appointment type, which helps streamline my process of taking on new clients. I love the fact that I can create "Add-on" for specific appointment types if I want to offer an additional service, and the fact that I can hold a customer's credit card with or without charging. Like I said, there are numerous options! The last and most important benefit is that Acuity enables an easy embedding for your website so you can maintain a professional look while keeping your customers on your website.

The only thing I can think of that I would like is to have intake forms that provide IFTTT, meaning that I could create questions that only show up if a user selects a specific response. The intake forms are great for the information that they do provide, but they could use a little upgrade in my opinion.

Nancy
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Will not use any other Scheduling software!

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I would be lost without this program. It is exactly what a scheduling program should be and not trying to add on things it doesn't NEED.

I have been using this program for years and it has never failed me. Even when I had an issue it was resolved promptly. It has all the features I need as I have multiple streams of income in my business and it satisfies the scheduling needs for all of them...from coaching to website design strategy sessions and training

There isn't anything I don't like about this program although I do wish at times I didn't have to use another 3-party app to integrate.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Calendly und OnceHub

Warum Acuity Scheduling gewählt wurde: Vcita didn't have all that I needed.

Zuvor genutzte Software: vcita

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling: Price, ease of use and features

Jeannette Scharning
CEO in Norwegen
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

I will recommend Acuity Scheduling! Yet, please create a live chat for getting help. Thank you!

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I am very new to Acuity Scheduling. And so I have just put it on a very new website. Yet I am convinced this will make customer service much easier, swift and allow me to focus on my work to a larger extent. Thank you for creating Acuity Scheduling.

I really like Acuity Scheduling. It is accessible to implement and use for everyone. Acuity scheduling is easy to integrate in wordpress. Makes it to upload photos and color code offers. Payments are easily integrated. I am not an IT expert. Yet figured how to get Acuity scheduling to work. And will absolutely recommend Acuity Scheduling.

Finding help should be easier. I do recommend that you have a direct chat for getting help. I think you should have online chat availability. It is much better flow to be able to get a responce whilst working on the site. I am new to IT [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Have taught myself to create the site, hosting, webregistration, branding. I find that both Bluetooths and Namecheap's customer services - support - are better. If you have a problem someone is there to respond immediately. I do know that it is probably a lot to ask. Yet a chat is preferable. If you cannot keep it open 24/7. Then at least for the hours that you reply to customers. I think you need to get your live chat in place. If someone copies your product and has a live chat option for help, I am afraid you risk loosing a lot of clients. Time is limited. And flow in terms of getting help is key. Also getting the replies to what you actually need is much easier to get when you chat. To wait for a day or two for a reply is really not a good solution. It stops the flow. Good to get flow when working on getting a scheduling system in place. I will still recommend Acuity Scheduling.

Liz
Director in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Play Rehearsals Made Simple

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I am usually on the artistic side of production so I wanted a scheduler that would offer many options but still be very user-friendly. That is exactly what I found with Acuity. I am rehearsing a monologue play with many different actors. I cannot tell you how much time I have saved allowing my performers to do their OWN scheduling of rehearsals based on their availability. No tracking down and then having to amend the times and days they may be free to rehearse. It also has meant that unforeseen circumstances have been a nonissue. No shuffling rehearsals around. All available hours for rescheduling are right there. Easy for my actors to see and select a new time that works for them. And then I am notified they have changed their rehearsal. It is great! Since we were already rehearsing digitally through zoom, the option to connect the two directly has been another time (and energy!) saver. I can go into zoom and it has automatically created a meeting for each rehearsal scheduled. And if it is rescheduled the original is deleted. I used to have to do all that manually! Bravo all the way around. This product deserves a standing ovation.

The automated aspects of this scheduler are robust. Both on the user end - confirmation emails and easy rescheduling. I also love that I get reminders for all scheduled times on my end. And I know right away when there is a new appointment scheduled. One of the best parts: It connects directly to Zoom. Having that streamlined has been so helpful. No extra time and headache with links and passwords! I am using it to rehearse for an online performance of my monologue play. It has been a big hit with my performers - allowing them considerable flexibility. I’m also able to set limits - daily and overall. So that I’m not ever taking on more work than I can handle. I plan to continue to use it with my private acting sessions. Highly recommended for artists who run their own classes, etc.

The resources and room options have to be manually duplicated. If there was a “copy” option for those, I would use it more. For my use- Most of those would be nearly identical. Just applied to a different type of appointment.

Debbie
Owner-teacher in USA
Musik, Selbstständig

Acuity: A near-perfect scheduling solution for this piano teacher

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I have really liked Acuity! Their branding is fun! Customer Support is really good, for the very few times I've needed help. Support videos and tutorials are excellent. Overall, it's a great program that is priced very fairly and has freed up a significant amount of time as administrator.

What I absolutely LOVE about Acuity is the ability to set up my piano lesson days and times, give my piano parents a link, and then they can sign up for their own lessons! With the email reminders (also an awesome feature to reduce no-shows), they can also easily reschedule a lesson if they need to. This saves me COUNTLESS hours! No need to do the "back and forth" texting and emails to settle on a different lesson time...parents can do it all themselves. Win for them and an even bigger win for me!

The one feature I wish Acuity had is the ability to hover over a lesson time on the calendar and see a list of names of the students who will be in that lesson. The calendar does show how many are signed up (in the form of a fraction...sign-ups/total number the lesson will hold...3/5, for example) but I really would like to hover and see the names. I also wish there was an easier way to bulk delete a lesson time. Say I decide to discontinue offering lessons on Monday afternoons at 2pm. I have to go in and scroll down a long list of lessons, looking for that specific lesson, check-marking the box next to each one, then delete. Seems like there should be a "delete just this lesson or all future lessons?" option. But this isn't really THAT big a deal. Just an annoyance that will take 10 minutes (instead of 10 seconds.)

Angelica
University Intern in Ecuador
Pharmazeutika, 5’001–10’000 Mitarbeiter

Boost Productivity and Organization with Acuity Scheduling

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I was given the chance to use Acuity Scheduling for scheduling multiple appointments and meetings while working as an intern in the pharmaceutical product development and research department. The program succeeded in streamlining our scheduling procedures to a great extent. We were able to effortlessly schedule appointments, communicate with team members, and remember crucial deadlines because to its user-friendly layout. The automatic reminders greatly decreased no-shows and increased attendance as a whole. We were able to adapt the software to our particular needs thanks to the customization possibilities, which included adding unique intake forms for patient data. We were able to study our scheduling trends and adjust our resource allocation thanks to the detailed data and analytics. Overall, Acuity Scheduling significantly increased our productivity and organization, enabling seamless departmental communication.

Acuity Scheduling provides a complete and intuitive platform for managing bookings and appointments. It streamlines the entire scheduling process with its simple UI, adaptable features, and strong integrations. Automation of appointment reminders and follow-ups, which lower no-show rates and boost client engagement, is one of the main benefits. Additionally, the software offers adaptable calendar syncing choices that enable easy interaction with well-known calendars like Google Calendar. Customers and businesses can both benefit from Acuity Scheduling's services, which include client self-scheduling, online payment processing, and customisable intake forms. Businesses can receive useful insights into their scheduling patterns thanks to the thorough reporting and analytics, enabling data-driven decision-making. Acuity Scheduling streamlines appointment administration as a whole, saving time, lessening the strain of administrative work, and enhancing overall effectiveness.

For managing appointments and reservations, Acuity Scheduling provides a robust and user-friendly interface. The entire scheduling procedure is made simpler by its user-friendly design, adaptable features, and strong integrations. The ability to automate appointment reminders and follow-ups lowers no-shows and boosts client engagement, which is one of the main benefits. A smooth integration with well-known calendars like Google Calendar is made possible by the software's versatile calendar syncing capabilities. Client self-scheduling, online payment processing, and customizable intake forms are just a few of the additional services that Acuity Scheduling provides to make things easier for both businesses and customers. Businesses can learn a lot about their scheduling habits because to the thorough reporting and analytics, which facilitates data-driven decision-making. Overall, Acuity Scheduling streamlines appointment administration, freeing up time, lessening the load of administrative work, and boosting effectiveness.