Über Acuity Scheduling

Automatisiere Kundenbuchungen, Stornierungen, Mahnungen und sogar Zahlungen mit der weltweit elegantesten Online-Planungssoftware.

Erfahre mehr über Acuity Scheduling

I love how accessible this product is and the support team are very helpful.

The same applies to setting availability. It can be a bit confusing when blocking off times by day.

Bewertungen zu Acuity Scheduling

4.6

9.1/10

Acuity Scheduling hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 5’301 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Acuity Scheduling bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (5’301)

Beraterin/Coach in Deutschland
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Acuity lohnt sich und spart Zeit

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Es spart Zeit und funktioniert einwandfrei. Sehr zu empfehlen in Kombination mit Daylite.

Es könnte von Design ein bisschen schicker sein.

Andreas
Projektleiter in Deutschland
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Einfach und effizient

Kommentare: Einfach und Verständlich

Schnelle Umsetzung. Integration in meinen Workflow.

Es gibt für mich keine erkennbaren Nachteile

Jeanette
Jeanette
President in USA

Acuity Scheduling Is Simple, Affordable, and Great For Start-Ups or Basic Needs

5.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Acuity Scheduling is an excellent and affordable option for basic needs and a start-up practice. It's primary focus seems to be around creating solutions for scheduling and calendar management. If you need more complex SOAP notes, you might need a more robust system.

Acuity Scheduling is easy peasy to customize to your brand and set up for calendar/scheduling needs. It offers 2-way integration with Google Calendar and integrates with Stripe for payment processing. Clients can schedule their own appointments or appointments can be created manually by the clinician. Session packages can be created as well as coupons and gift certificates.

Cumbersome SOAP Notes. Acuity Scheduling allows you to create basic SOAP notes. More complex SOAP notes with dropdown boxes and radio buttons are much more complicated and time-consuming because more complex templates are not available. This is ultimately why I left Acuity Scheduling. I needed a more robust EMR because of the nature of my practice with telehealth physical therapy, personal training, nutrition consultations, and wellness coaching.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Mindbody und ClinicSense

Warum Acuity Scheduling gewählt wurde: I needed online booking and online payments.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling: Acuity Scheduling was more affordable and user-friendly.

Sharif
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

A great scheduling tool with all the features needed by a small business

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Very good. I even wrote a blog post recommending it a few years ago. As a web designer, I have recommended it to many individuals who need this functionality.

Integration into an existing website was critical - I did not want to send users from the business website to a 3rd party website to book their appointment. Along with the ability to require a deposit, this helps to make the business profitable by reducing the expense of missed/cancelled appointments.

The styling options for integration into an existing website are very minimal. This is small, but would be a nice touch to have a very customizable look to match the existing branding of a business website.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: WooCommerce

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling: Bookings for WooCommerce did not easily integrate with calendars. It also had a pretty high annual fee and required more back-end knowledge to set up and maintain. Also, since it requires WooCommerce to be installed on the website, it meant I would have to install an entire e-commerce platform even though I sell nothing else on the website. Perhaps if the site was already selling products directly using WooCommerce, then I might have used WooCommerce Bookings instead of Acuity - but not otherwise.

Laura
Holistic Trauma Therapist and Intuitive Coach in USA
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Acuity is great for coaches and other service providers

3.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Acuity was the first scheduler I used and remains the easiest software for booking, processing client payments and keeping my business and life running smoothly.

Acuity offers so many features that make scheduling clients a breeze! I love that you can create packages and subscriptions and process client payments all in one platform. Integrating Zoom is also fantastic for those like me who work exclusively online and need an easefuk way of getting meeting info to the relevant parties.

It's rare but there's nothing at all I dislike about the platform.

Christy
Health Coach in USA

Great Scheduling Software Highly Recommend

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It has many features and has met my needs without any hassels and is at a price that a small start up business can afford.

I love the ease of use and cost effectiveness of Acuity. Even in the free version they offer most of the options that someone would need. I upgraded to the paid feature to be able to accept payments when someone books. This saves me yet another step and lets me know that someone is serious if they are willing to pay at the time of booking. I had used Calendly for several months at the prompting of a business mentor before switching to Acuity. I was having my calendar constantly reset with my times wide open for people to schedule. If I did not check it every morning I ran the risk of someone booking an appointment during a time that I was not available. This is not only embarrassing but very unprofessional! I have not had this happen even once since using Acuity. I also use the notes feature during my discovery session I have all of the questions there that I typically ask and can record their replies.

Honestly I have not found one thing that i have not liked abut this software. It has allowed me to do much more that I was expecting.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Calendly

Warum Acuity Scheduling gewählt wurde: My calendar availability kept being reset to wide open availability and people were able to book at times that I was not available.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Calendly

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling: It was priced well and had all of the features that I needed and also had great customer reviews.

Executive Coach in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Never a glitch

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I've found it to be reliable and easy to use. Clients love it.

The time zones shifting for the clients is a HUGE win. Reminder set up was a breeze.

Having multiple calendars for different companies and having them talk to each other became difficult.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Calendly, Schedulicity und Google Calendar

Warum Acuity Scheduling gewählt wurde: Ease of use and pricing.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Calendly

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling: Ease of use and clean user interface for the clients

Sales in USA
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great for scheduling calls and appointments

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: The overall experience was excellent. There were rarely any issues and the database of entries and responses was also managed well for our purposes.

We used Acuity Scheduling for booking sales calls for our online coaching business, where prospects would use the Acuity scheduler to select a time and book. It worked well for our international client and prospect base to be able to easily find the right times across time zones as well as for us to be able to integrate Acuity into relevant pages.

Can be a bit slow to load and clunky to use but not a big issue. Software otherwise works well. It is well built and feels high quality.

Kate
CEO in USA
Alternative Streitbeilegung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Hands-down the best scheduler available for our industry

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Easy to set up new appointments and coaching classes. The automated reminder emails keep our clients accountable.

I researched and tried several schedulers, but Acuity (now Squarespace Scheduling) has best served the needs of our employees and clients.

I wish it were drag-and-drop, because sometimes the emails require some HTML coding.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Calendly und Google Meet

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling: Ease of use, integrations with other platforms we use and the price point.

Content Developer in Südkorea
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Versatile tool user-friendly for clients, not intuitive for admin

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Syncs easily w/ your google calendar, apply pricing, packages and discounts with ease for clients. Zoom integration for automatic calls convenient.

Some functions and features are hidden in unlikely spots. It’s not intuitive for admin to manage preferences out of the 'calendar' section

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Calendly, Schedulicity und Google Calendar

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling: Pricing and features fit the bill for internal use & student bookings (individual & group, packages & one offs)

Lindsey
Lindsey
Software Developer in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Long time user

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Excellent! I don't need anyone else.

I like the full customization that Acuity gives me for my Booking page and how I interact with my clients as well as the way they are able to interact with me. There are a ton of Features and Settings I can turn off and on, at my convenience. It allows me to plug in my schedule (however odd and unique that may be)

i dont think i found anything that i didnt really like. it has everything i could ask for to fit my needs

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: TimeTap, Appointfix, Setmore, 10to8 und Appoint.ly

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling: I was already using Squarespace and it fits right in to Web Builder.

Charity
Charity
CEO/Founder in Philippinen
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Acuity is Top Tier and That's What You'll Pay

4.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I've used Acuity Scheduling, Calendly, and TidyCal for scheduling appointments and events. Overall, I found Acuity to be the best option but it was too expensive for me so I switched to Calendly. I also switched from Calendly to TidyCal which had a lifetime deal but not nearly as many features as Acuity or Calendly.

I really like the professionalism that acuity has in terms of branding capabilities and scheduling features.

The price is probably the thing that I like least about Acuity.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: TidyCal und Calendly

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling: I didn't but if I did, it would be because of the features and the design ability.

Sara
Sara
Human Resources Generalist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5’001-10’000 Mitarbeiter

Easy scheduling, integrates calendars and online meetings

4.0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: Features like package and discount management, an embeddable design, and support for several time zones are only the beginning. When compared to the prior scheduling program we utilized, this one has far less issues. It's so simple, yet so effective. Client calendars are synced and alerts are sent out automatically. Zoom's user interface makes setting up online meetings a breeze.

Easily its most appealing quality is how simple it is to use. You may go right in with no prior knowledge of CRM or CS and you'll pick this stuff up quickly. I was finally able to find a convenient way to organize my time, communicate with my clients, and keep track of all of our scheduled meetings. The search function responds quickly and accurately and ignores case. Accessing customer information is simple, and I can keep tabs on scheduling alterations and other variables with ease. The survey design was also straightforward. I like how it adapts to your time zone automatically.

Crunchy user interface. It's not user-friendly, and the drop-down selections don't always appear. Banning user-submitted content is inconvenient since you can't just blacklist any new content that users could submit. I fear that, as an administrator, I would encounter several difficulties when first delving into the matter. When integrations fail, it really stinks. Not terrible overall.

Jennily
Nail Technician in USA
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Great software to use especially for new businesses

5.0 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: My overall experience with Acuity has been nothing short of amazing. The software is easy to use. I still can’t find anything better then Acuity to handle my appointments.

Acuity has many many features that I enjoy using. My booking site can be customized the way I like which opens me up to being creative, the layout is not confusing to my clients, everything is clear to understand, adding services and add-ons are a breeze, I love the coupon code feature that they offer, I use it all the time.

The only thing I would like acuity to update is allowing my client to book two services at once on the same day. It’s a bit of a hassle having to creat add-ons for services that are already listed. Other then that it’s great.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Squarespace

Warum Acuity Scheduling gewählt wurde: Acuity offered better options and is much easier to navigate.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Timely

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling: Acuity offered the best features at a great price for my business.

Nitin
Nitin
Senior Graphics Designer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5’001-10’000 Mitarbeiter

Basic cloud based appointment scheduling app

4.0 vor 7 Monaten

Kommentare: I am not in love of this app but it definitely worth trying as it has features that will help for scheduling and get reminders of payments at low price but not lowest.

I loved the ease of use and integration with goigle calender that helps me sync my Google appointments with Acuity scheduling app. Secondly, I can book and send branded reminders to my co workers and clients. Lastly, its most useful feature that I use specially for clients who forget to pay on time. Its payment acceptance feature that enable me to accept payment from stripe and paypal.

Need to learn css to customize the branding for appointments Searching for previous appointments is cumbersome and exhaust lots of time to figuring out.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Wix und Housecall Pro

Warum Acuity Scheduling gewählt wurde: Calendly made me switch as it not much organised in terms of multiple appointments scheduled between a small time intervals. Even I couldn't add my vranding to appointment mails in calendly.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Calendly

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling: Custimizing appointment as per yoyr branding is only thing that made me choose Acuity over other alternatives and also low pricing.

Jai
Owner in Australien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Minimal look and maximum features

5.0 vor 11 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall I love the functionality, design and integrations.
I appreciate the option to create unique and short URLs for my business' booking system and further unique URLs for different appointment types.
It doesn't matter if I am having a conversation on the phone, messages or email, I can send the link of a specific appointment type to the clients and let them pick a time convenient for them.
With other alternate software, it is hard to remember the URLs so AS is a clear winner.

I love the look. It's clean, sharp and very easy to sync with your branding. I have been using it for over a year and never had any issue with it, notifications, email reminders for clients, syncing with different personal and work calendars, accepting payments for appointment bookings.

Lack of free version. Sometimes I wish they had a free version with reduced features for clients who need an online booking system but expect only 5 bookings per month. $14 is a bit too much for them so they usually go with Calendly.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Calendly

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling: I love the minimal design of Acuity Scheduling to start with but after using it for over a year, and working with Calendly on behalf of my clients, I would suggest anyone to go for Acuity Scheduling if the booking system plays a substantial role in running your business and you can afford to spend a little extra as compared to other options.

Debbie
Owner-teacher in USA
Musik, Selbstständig

Acuity: A near-perfect scheduling solution for this piano teacher

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have really liked Acuity! Their branding is fun! Customer Support is really good, for the very few times I've needed help. Support videos and tutorials are excellent. Overall, it's a great program that is priced very fairly and has freed up a significant amount of time as administrator.

What I absolutely LOVE about Acuity is the ability to set up my piano lesson days and times, give my piano parents a link, and then they can sign up for their own lessons! With the email reminders (also an awesome feature to reduce no-shows), they can also easily reschedule a lesson if they need to. This saves me COUNTLESS hours! No need to do the "back and forth" texting and emails to settle on a different lesson time...parents can do it all themselves. Win for them and an even bigger win for me!

The one feature I wish Acuity had is the ability to hover over a lesson time on the calendar and see a list of names of the students who will be in that lesson. The calendar does show how many are signed up (in the form of a fraction...sign-ups/total number the lesson will hold...3/5, for example) but I really would like to hover and see the names. I also wish there was an easier way to bulk delete a lesson time. Say I decide to discontinue offering lessons on Monday afternoons at 2pm. I have to go in and scroll down a long list of lessons, looking for that specific lesson, check-marking the box next to each one, then delete. Seems like there should be a "delete just this lesson or all future lessons?" option. But this isn't really THAT big a deal. Just an annoyance that will take 10 minutes (instead of 10 seconds.)

Benjamin
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Acuity for Photographers is a Must-have

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Acuity scheduling has changed how i run my business in that it makes booking appointments super easy. I'm able to add an embedded link on my website and convert customers immediately. They can book an appointment with us without having to go back and forth through text or phone calls. My assistant is able to book appointments or even send direct links to our appointments to our clients and the client will book and pay on the spot without having to go back and forth in an email.

I love that i'm able to make appointments with buffers before and after the appointment so our calendar will be properly scheduled to prevent rushed or back-to-back appointments. I also like that if you were to make add-ons to your service, that the add-ons can also have their own time adjustment so you have enough time at your appointment to properly serve your clients

i don't like that i can just make a quick event and send it in an email like calendly, but to be honest, that's only important for zoom and phone appointments to gather details from a client. I've been able to manage without that feature because that feature isn't the most important to our business. but that's just a dislike i had since i'm required to provide a dislike

Ryan
Regional Leader in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Excellent product that will easily pay for itself if used regularly.

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Acuity has made the process of scheduling so much easier and modern, especially for current clients and people I already have a great relationship with.

Having a scheduling software in general is such a game-changer for someone in sales who sets their own appointments. It's so easy for me to have a chat with someone, and if there is interest, I just send them my link to schedule an appointment and they do. It's also super easy to send out emails to prospective clients or existing clients about revisit appointments and include your personalized schedule link. If done right, you will soon see appointments pop up on your calendar "out of nowhere." I just recently had a client schedule a follow-up where we did some business that basically paid for my annual cost of Acuity. It pays for itself so quickly! The system is so well organized, and there are too many customization features to mention. I recommend grabbing a free trial to test it out for yourself. The client-side scheduling page can be made to be super professional and welcoming.

I don't believe there is a way to see a detailed monthly or weekly calendar view in the mobile app. It only shows daily schedules. It would be nice to have monthly and weekly calendar views so you can easily see which days have (or don't have) appointments set yet. (this is easily accessible on a PC)

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Calendly

Warum Acuity Scheduling gewählt wurde: I liked how much more professional Acuity's interface was from the client-scheduling side.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Calendly

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling: I liked how much more professional Acuity's interface was from the client-scheduling side. Also, it was the more recommended product amongst my peers in the industry.

Elena
Coach, CEO in USA
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I can run my coaching business on it

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, I love Acuity and I think the added features, such as products, recurring payments (memberships) and packages are great. I also love their layout, and I recommend it to each of my clients. Once they set it up, they save hours every week because they don't need to schedule or reschedule manually.

As a coach, I used to spend a lot of time booking appointments, sending manual reminders and followups. This software changed everything. I set up my availability and the frequency of sessions and then let people book their own appointments. There are group sessions available as well and you can even create and upsell different sessions and products. It's pretty easy to use, and I recommend it to all teachers I work with since it saves them so much time.

One of the things I'd like for them to change is how they track my availability. For instance, I set my availability as 2 sessions per day, several days a week. The software counts only private sessions as "sessions," and if I have a 2-hour group training (for instance), it doesn't pay attention to it and allows booking anyway, which is frustrating because I want the group sessions to count towards my daily availability and don't want people to book 2 private sessions and then having to do a group session. I've written to them about it twice and they said they would work on it. The temporary solution is to mark myself "unavailable" on the days when I do a group training, which isn't the most convenient thing. Another thing is their affiliate program is now not working in the State where I am. This is disappointing because I always refer my clients to use Acuity and I used to get nice coffee money from it. Now I don't.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Calendly

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling: Before they became a Squarespace company, I fell in love with their story. The company felt more personable and had a character, unlike others. I enjoyed reading personal stories by the guy who started the company, and I loved their sense of humor that came through the copy. Right now it doesn't feel that way because they have been bought by Squarespace, but I hope they can still hire amazing copywriters that can keep that vibe.

Liz
Director in USA
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Play Rehearsals Made Simple

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I am usually on the artistic side of production so I wanted a scheduler that would offer many options but still be very user-friendly. That is exactly what I found with Acuity. I am rehearsing a monologue play with many different actors. I cannot tell you how much time I have saved allowing my performers to do their OWN scheduling of rehearsals based on their availability. No tracking down and then having to amend the times and days they may be free to rehearse. It also has meant that unforeseen circumstances have been a nonissue. No shuffling rehearsals around. All available hours for rescheduling are right there. Easy for my actors to see and select a new time that works for them. And then I am notified they have changed their rehearsal. It is great! Since we were already rehearsing digitally through zoom, the option to connect the two directly has been another time (and energy!) saver. I can go into zoom and it has automatically created a meeting for each rehearsal scheduled. And if it is rescheduled the original is deleted. I used to have to do all that manually! Bravo all the way around. This product deserves a standing ovation.

The automated aspects of this scheduler are robust. Both on the user end - confirmation emails and easy rescheduling. I also love that I get reminders for all scheduled times on my end. And I know right away when there is a new appointment scheduled. One of the best parts: It connects directly to Zoom. Having that streamlined has been so helpful. No extra time and headache with links and passwords! I am using it to rehearse for an online performance of my monologue play. It has been a big hit with my performers - allowing them considerable flexibility. I’m also able to set limits - daily and overall. So that I’m not ever taking on more work than I can handle. I plan to continue to use it with my private acting sessions. Highly recommended for artists who run their own classes, etc.

The resources and room options have to be manually duplicated. If there was a “copy” option for those, I would use it more. For my use- Most of those would be nearly identical. Just applied to a different type of appointment.

Nea
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

One Stop Scheduling Tool

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Acuity continues to expand and refine the scheduilng features and options it offers it's users . I use this platform for one on one meetings, group sessions, classes and multi-day events. I love that they offer numerous integrations making it super easy to get going. The help articles are truly helpful. Any glitches I have had have really just been a learning curve - the more I learn, the easier it has been to get the results I want. Totally a great tool for coaches and trainers.

Acuity is a great tool for scheduling individual sessions, as well as classes and packages for coaching or events. It is easy to use as an administrator, but what makes it great, is that it is easy and very familiar to users - people "Get It" pretty quick!

The way to set up coaching packages is good for the owner, but totally not user friendly. The client gets a code to be able to redeem their coaching classes. I would love for this to be easier and less burdensome on the clients. Also I would love a way for the administrator to be able to set up a client account/portal for the client...rather than having to push back to have them set up. Any steps that require client action - is a negative experience....

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Satori

Warum Acuity Scheduling gewählt wurde: More featuress and easier to use.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Calendly

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling: I actually am currently using Satori for Coaching packages -because it makes onboarding so much easier - so much so that it is worth the extra money. BUT I would love it if the features were available in Acuity!

Kristina
CEO in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

An Industry Leader for a Reason!

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

The navigation and naming are intuitive, plus every step or field has an accompanying explanation so I can be sure I am using it properly! This means I was able to walk myself through Acuity without pressure or time waste of needing to consume a bunch of FAQs or webinars. The doing and learning happen simultaneously! Yet, there is also great support should I still have questions. I also love that the features are built for real life. For example, being able to block off the hours and days you want to work, blocking off time before and after appointments so you are not rushed back-to-back, and having the private appointment type option for inviting clients to book after I’ve established a relationship, rather than having a free-for-all available on my website. I also love that pre-meeting questionnaires and action items can be added for clients to create workflows. I love that they have a test client built in by default! Acuity has really thought of everything. Finally, both the app and browser versions are excellent! Thank you for having a great app, Acuity!

I didn’t see a clear place to find all available integrations. Yet, I really don’t have any true cons.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Vagaro, Google Workspace, Microsoft 365 und Schedulicity

Warum Acuity Scheduling gewählt wurde: Acuity has more integrations with other software I am already using (e.g. Kajabi) and, probably most importantly, Acuity came recommended by successful business owners in my field. Then I used the free trial to get acquainted and Acuity had such a clean interface and easy-to-use system. The value is clear. I want to have administrative stability, simplicity and effectiveness in my business. Acuity offers that.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Schedulicity

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling: Recommended by successful peers + proven value and customer support through free trials. I also appreciated the free extensions for the trial when I hadn’t had time to dabble yet. This again showed that Acuity understands people and was committed to providing a valuable customer experience.

Ahfeeyah
CEO in USA
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Acuity - A great and growing resource

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: My overall experience with Acuity has been amazing. I am going to continue trying to make it work.

I love that Acuity is very robust and allows you to customize responses when a client/customer books with you. I also love that integrates with Instagram and Facebook for ease of booking. This is to some super small but was a game-changer for me. I have enough reasons to use Zapier for integrations but Acuity did an amazing job of taking out that extra step. It truly is great.

There is one area that the scheduler is somewhat lacking and that is the ability to connect to multiple calendars and check for availability. Calendly in comparison does this very well and it's probably the only huge pain point. This is also where the system begins to get complicated. I wish it was just a bit more simplified and intuitive. To provide more context. I have my personal calendar and more than one business. I don't necessarily want that information pulled into Acuity however if it could connect to gsuite just as Calendley does to multiple calendars and make a time accessible or not based on information across all calendars that would be awesome.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Calendly und HubSpot CRM

Warum Acuity Scheduling gewählt wurde: Because of the integration with instagram and facebook but the feature to connect to multiple calendars is a huge pain point. Calendly does this well

Zuvor genutzte Software: Calendly

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling: Hubspot's pricepont was way too hight especially for not having the feature to connect to facebook and instagram.

Josephine
Dance Studio Owner in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best alternative to Mindbody

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I spent a month going through different software demos in the health and wellness sector. I knew I wanted to switch from Mindbody for my dance studio and wanted to find the best out of the dozens of registration software options there are in this sector. After much research and using the trial set up and function for my top options (Wellness Living and Amilia were the other possibles for me), I was very happily surprised to say with certainty that Acuity was the best fit for me and offered the best functionality. And better yet, it was by far the cheapest!

What I like best is the depth to which you can customize the user experience. Being able to easily change all the language clients see through the process really helps (especially since we're a bilingual school) and it's also the most mobile-friendly when it comes to functionality and design. Finally, having an app for both the admin and the user side will be a huge asset and I know the Zoom integration will save us a lot of time when it comes to managing invitations to our virtual classes.

I wish there was a way that clients could carry positive and negative balances on their accounts.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: The Studio Director, SmartRec, Wellyx und WellnessLiving

Warum Acuity Scheduling gewählt wurde: More mobile friendly user experience, more features included in the base pricing option. More intuitive booking system for appointments on the client end. Felt like Mindbody were constantly trying to get me to upgrade my plan for very minor needs that I felt should be included in my expensive plan (like using promo codes and editing class categories).

Zuvor genutzte Software: Mindbody