Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über Acuity Scheduling

Automatisiere Kundenbuchungen, Stornierungen, Mahnungen und sogar Zahlungen mit der weltweit elegantesten Online-Planungssoftware.

Erfahre mehr über Acuity Scheduling

I love how accessible this product is and the support team are very helpful.

The same applies to setting availability. It can be a bit confusing when blocking off times by day.

Bewertungen zu Acuity Scheduling

4.6

9.1/10

Acuity Scheduling hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 5’576 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Acuity Scheduling bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (5’576)

Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Acuity lohnt sich und spart Zeit

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Es spart Zeit und funktioniert einwandfrei. Sehr zu empfehlen in Kombination mit Daylite.

Es könnte von Design ein bisschen schicker sein.

Andreas
Projektleiter in Deutschland
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Einfach und effizient

Kommentare: Einfach und Verständlich

Schnelle Umsetzung. Integration in meinen Workflow.

Es gibt für mich keine erkennbaren Nachteile

Rashidat
Rashidat
CEO in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Checks all my boxes

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I’m managing my time for multiple groups of needs and Acuity is allowing me to do that all in one place. I can manage my personal needs, my life coaching needs, and my nonprofit needs all in one place and still keep my hair (because I haven’t pulled it out trying to keep myself afloat). I look forward to continuing to use the software as it has room for me to expand and handle other needs that I foresee in the future. For me, Acuity is a great one stop shop to manage and connect people to the services provide.

I switched from Calendly because I was having people make appointments at the last minute and back to back. I really appreciate that Acuity has functionality to account for my preferences in both situations. I really enjoy the ability to personalize my different scheduling links since I set up scheduling for a few different scenarios. I tend to use the specific appointment type scheduling link, which is great to have separated from the overall link so that there is no confusion in booking. There is so much other functionality that I haven’t had a chance to use yet link the intake forms and billing, but I’m looking forward to using it. Also, I really enjoy the emails and correspondence that I’ve had with organization. I haven’t even submitted a help ticket, but every email is funny and engaging and it feels like someone is personally attending to me!

I had a little bit of confusion with the set up of my calendars. It took some searching to figure out how to combine all my appointments to one calendar. All in all I figured it out and still love my account.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Calendly

Warum Acuity Scheduling gewählt wurde: The ability to add buffer time between meetings and to disable the ability for a last minute meeting to be scheduled overnight without giving me time to prepare for it.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Calendly

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling: The ability to add buffer time between meetings and to disable the ability for a last minute meeting to be scheduled overnight without giving me time to prepare for it. In addition, I use Squarespace as well. I love that product and wanted to maintain fluidity between both products. Both are made well and make my life simple so I can do what is most important to me rather than spending all my time on designing a website or figuring out scheduling.

Sara
Sara
Human Resources Generalist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5’001–10’000 Mitarbeiter

Easy scheduling, integrates calendars and online meetings

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Features like package and discount management, an embeddable design, and support for several time zones are only the beginning. When compared to the prior scheduling program we utilized, this one has far less issues. It's so simple, yet so effective. Client calendars are synced and alerts are sent out automatically. Zoom's user interface makes setting up online meetings a breeze.

Easily its most appealing quality is how simple it is to use. You may go right in with no prior knowledge of CRM or CS and you'll pick this stuff up quickly. I was finally able to find a convenient way to organize my time, communicate with my clients, and keep track of all of our scheduled meetings. The search function responds quickly and accurately and ignores case. Accessing customer information is simple, and I can keep tabs on scheduling alterations and other variables with ease. The survey design was also straightforward. I like how it adapts to your time zone automatically.

Crunchy user interface. It's not user-friendly, and the drop-down selections don't always appear. Banning user-submitted content is inconvenient since you can't just blacklist any new content that users could submit. I fear that, as an administrator, I would encounter several difficulties when first delving into the matter. When integrations fail, it really stinks. Not terrible overall.

María
Chief in Spanien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A fine software for a good price

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Acuity Scheduling is not expensive compared to other softwares and it works just fine, besides it gives you all you need for a booking software. On the other hand, it's not as well designed or easy than other calendar softwares.

Appointments settings are not as easy to set as i'd like. It's confusing.

Zachery
Salon owner in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Outdated product, nonexistent customer service

1.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Horrible I’m done they’re outdated. They will not listen to customers. They will not make improvements to their system. They will not take suggestions for improvements. It’s very difficult to get a hold of customer service. It’s just a company that is just going to slowly go out of business.

My favorite thing about Acuity is it allows you to be able to customize exactly when an appointment can be booked down to the 30 minutes

Customer service is nonexistent they make it very difficult to reach them they give you generic responses back. It is a very basic system and they have no interest in improving it and what additions they have added onto it have been just wildly boring and non-useful improvements.

Dr. Jeanette
Dr. Jeanette
President in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Acuity Scheduling is an economical choice for scheduling and collecting payment

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: Acuity Scheduling was an excellent great start and affordable option for online scheduling, billing collections, and basic SOAP notes. It was user-friendly and easy to setup. It also allowed for multiple users that could be set up as administrators or clinicians. I ultimately had to leave the platform for a more advanced EMR system; however, I definitely recommend them as a great place to start or if your needs are more simple.

Acuity Scheduling is very user-friendly and easy to setup. I liked being able to customize my account to my brand colors and logo. The online scheduling and billing features are easy for both clinician and client.

The SOAP note features are not as robust. This is to be expected since they are not technically an EMR. For basic SOAP notes, they do the job. For more advanced SOAP notes, these can be created within the platform and are not difficult to do.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: PT Distinction und Mindbody

Warum Acuity Scheduling gewählt wurde: Acuity Scheduling was simpler and more affordable. It also allowed me to have multiple disciplines like physical therapy, personal training, and massage therapy.

Zuvor genutzte Software: WebPT und ClinicSense

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling: Affordability and ease of use. The ability for multiple users.

Can
Cofounder and General Manager in UK
Biotechnologie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best way of Scheduling

5.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

In my point of view, Acuity Scheduling is the most convenient way of scheduling

Acuity Scheduling should extend its features for group scheduling.

Daja
Owner Service Provider in USA

Acuity Scheduling

5.0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It’s been pretty easy. Once initial set up is done, changes, bookings etc make life and running a business easy.

What I like most about Acuity, is the easy streamlining for what I need. Once setting are in place and calendar is available, it all runs well.

I’d prefer not to use Stripe, Acuity recommended, but it’s not a deal breaker for me. Strips fees are higher and deposits take longer than most.

Favour
Customer Support Person in Nigeria
Vorstandsbüro, Selbstständig

Best Scheduling Software I have never use

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It was great for me to use compile to the others i have use, Giving the option to work seamlessly and easy to schedule meetings and payment.

No cons, no downside. Customer Support is exceptional. However they should try to improve the website. If possible get an expert in website development to work on some features.

Khush Bakhat
SCHOLAR in Österreich
Pharmazeutika, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

EXPERIENCE WITH ACUITY SCHEDULING

5.0 vor 2 Monaten

the most i liked about this software is that it has easy setup and very managable for scheduling my meeting and classes. it is very useful and reminder and works accurately

most of its feasures are available after paying the fee that, in my opinion, is a drawback of this software. it should include a bit more in its in less paid package to facilitate the owers of less income business

Karen
Payroll Admin in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Scheduling

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

I like the ease of being able to go online and pick your day and appointment time without having to be on the phone with anyone.

At this point I don't have any cons. I like the ease of using the online scheduling.

Monica
Founder/Owner in USA
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

Easily Fits Into My Solo Biz

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Once I set up my questionnaire and determined my schedule and link name, it really was good to go. I've shared it with a variety of potential clients with no complaints so far as to issues using it. I look forward to getting to know the tool even better so I can hopefully streamline things even more. I believe it will integrate nicely with a WP site - according to my designer - so all the more reason to stick with this one.

The best thing about Acuity to me is how easy it is to incorporate into my business process. I can easily update my daily schedule before I share the scheduling link with a potential client. I was able to create a questionnaire used within Acuity, and I can just add the link to my site for people to use when they are ready to schedule a meeting. Plus I can customize the link with my business name. And that's just using the free version. I will upgrade when it's time and I anticipate it being even better when I do.

Because I am not yet using this daily, I don't have any complaints about this tool as of yet. There are all kinds of little things I'm not even using yet and the price is right even to just try out the other features. What's not to like?

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Calendly

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling: This was the first one I came across where I could add my own questionnaire and it's really quick to update my schedule before sharing my link if I need to do so. I like things to be fun to use/look at, easy to use and easy to integrate with other tools I use, and this does not fail me so I'm not planning to switch, even after my business goes to a new level.

Jay
COO in USA
Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easily solved our complex Photography Studio schedule.

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: We love Acuity and cannot see ever moving away from it. Not only does it manage our booking and syncing with Google Calendar, but it also integrates with our CRM Pipedrive. We use it both on the computer and mobile application while out of the studio with clients which has made booking incredibly easy and no longer a frustration. On top of that, our no-shows have plummeted due to the automation reminder text messages and emails. Something we never had implemented prior to Acuity and now couldn't live without. With how busy everybody is anymore, reminders are so helpful and really make a huge difference so we don't get stuck waiting on a client who forgot to show up.

We love the ability for clients to schedule themselves, and once we got everything sorted out with how to logistically set up our schedule to account for how our business runs, it has solved so many issues and problems of knowing when to schedule a client. The ability to assign resources and set the availability for those resources is really the best part. For almost any client-heavy industry this is a key feature which allows you to maximize your client load in an orderly fashion. We wen't from thinking our schedule was maxed out, to realizing we had the ability to expand our schedule over 50% thus increasing our bottom line.

If you have no worked with a scheduling software before, there is a learning curve. We used Acuity for well over 9 months before figuring out how to really utilize this tool to maximize our studio schedule. Granted, the help and support Acuity offers is amazing, but I tend to DIY most things until I get stuck. By reaching out for help and support when you get stuck, the only minor frustration is easily mitigated and goes away quickly.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Calendly

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling: For us, Acuity just seemed like a better product to start with and grow with. Seemed like more of a robust solution that we would never need to replace. Nothing against other solutions on the market, but Acuity is exactly what we needed to manage our crazy busy studio.

Owner in UK
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Pleasantly surprised

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: So far i'm quite happy with Acuity Scheduling. Even though there is the annoyance of the menu system, the features & level of customisation available outweigh this.

So far there's quite a lot to like about Acuity Scheduling. I like that I can have different appointment groups & types which I can customise with photos & text (inc T&C's etc.) as well as customise the calendar settings to only allow bookings at times that are convenient to me. I also like that I can hide certain appointment types so they are only visible to people I share the link with, this is especially useful for one off or promotional sessions. The integration with my external google calendar is also a great feature & something which was lacking from other scheduling tools I've tried. The option to take online payments is also a good feature, and something which i'm sure will really help to streamline my booking process. There are also many options for integrating with external apps such as quick books, facebook, active campaign etc. which i'm yet to fully explore but I'm sure will be useful to me and improve the efficiency of my booking process.

The only issue I have is that the user interface could be improved. As i'm still fairly new to this software, I find when i click on a link to make changes (for example 'Availability') and it's not actually the menu I want, I have to go all the way back to the home screen to then search through the respective menus to find what I want. This becomes annoying if you go through this process several times to find what you'r after, and it could be improved by either adding drop down menus, or at least leaving the entire navigation menu visible in each section.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Google Forms, Facebook Apps and Tabs, Microsoft 365 und Fresha

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling: I've been looking at ways to improve & streamline my booking process & started off looking at the free tool within facebook. It didn't take long to become very very annoyed with the facebook tool as it would not properly integrate with my google calendar (so it was essentially pointless). The functionality & ability to customise was also poor. I also looked at other free tools, such as google forms but again they lacked the level of functionality tor really give me any kind of improvement. As the free tools didn't really cut it for me, i started looking elsewhere and compared Acuity with a couple of other paid options (such as office 365). What swung it for me was the level of customisation & available features when compared to others.

Kate
owner in Australien

WOW Acuity Scheduling increased My bookings By 80% in-the first week

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

I really love that myself and the client get an email to confirm the booking instantly, I love the color coding of my treatments in a glace, I know who has booked a massage and the length of time or if it's an energy healing or reflexology & my clients say its really easy to use. Squarespace has been quite fast in getting back to me with any problems or queries and mostly provide a video on how to address any problems with step by step instructions which is super helpful by last website provider would take over a week to get back to me and want to charge me each time even when it was their mistake so Squarespace/ Scheduling service makes me extremely happy I feel they are supporting me in my business and understand the urgency of having a to fix any problems. Great work Squarespace /Scheduling I appreciate the service you provide and am thrilled with my choice to use your platform and booking system.

I have only been using this for 6 days so the things I would add or change may already be a possibility and I just haven't had the time to work it out as yet Firstly, the block time off is a bit too slow I just want to click block and then the space of time on the day I wish to block and it's done, it's really slow to have to click block and manually fill it out in the side panel other booking systems aloud the way I wish it to be and it was much more proficient. on three occasions this week clients have been able to usefully book a time that was already booked by another client and I have had to call and apologize and try to reschedule the last client that booked which is quite embarrassing and the clients don't understand how it's possible. also, I haven't worked out how my clients can book or chose from my two clinic locations I wonder if that's possible?

Josephine
Dance Studio Owner in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best alternative to Mindbody

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I spent a month going through different software demos in the health and wellness sector. I knew I wanted to switch from Mindbody for my dance studio and wanted to find the best out of the dozens of registration software options there are in this sector. After much research and using the trial set up and function for my top options (Wellness Living and Amilia were the other possibles for me), I was very happily surprised to say with certainty that Acuity was the best fit for me and offered the best functionality. And better yet, it was by far the cheapest!

What I like best is the depth to which you can customize the user experience. Being able to easily change all the language clients see through the process really helps (especially since we're a bilingual school) and it's also the most mobile-friendly when it comes to functionality and design. Finally, having an app for both the admin and the user side will be a huge asset and I know the Zoom integration will save us a lot of time when it comes to managing invitations to our virtual classes.

I wish there was a way that clients could carry positive and negative balances on their accounts.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: The Studio Director, SmartRec und WellnessLiving

Warum Acuity Scheduling gewählt wurde: More mobile friendly user experience, more features included in the base pricing option. More intuitive booking system for appointments on the client end. Felt like Mindbody were constantly trying to get me to upgrade my plan for very minor needs that I felt should be included in my expensive plan (like using promo codes and editing class categories).

Zuvor genutzte Software: Mindbody

Benjamin
Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Acuity for Photographers is a Must-have

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Acuity scheduling has changed how i run my business in that it makes booking appointments super easy. I'm able to add an embedded link on my website and convert customers immediately. They can book an appointment with us without having to go back and forth through text or phone calls. My assistant is able to book appointments or even send direct links to our appointments to our clients and the client will book and pay on the spot without having to go back and forth in an email.

I love that i'm able to make appointments with buffers before and after the appointment so our calendar will be properly scheduled to prevent rushed or back-to-back appointments. I also like that if you were to make add-ons to your service, that the add-ons can also have their own time adjustment so you have enough time at your appointment to properly serve your clients

i don't like that i can just make a quick event and send it in an email like calendly, but to be honest, that's only important for zoom and phone appointments to gather details from a client. I've been able to manage without that feature because that feature isn't the most important to our business. but that's just a dislike i had since i'm required to provide a dislike

Marie
Founder in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Acuity is the #1 tool a Coach needs

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It handles all of the scheudling needs so we dont go back and forth with clients about booking appointments. It also integrates well with Stripe so we can use it for paid appointments. And because we can add forms, it can also add in intake and client onboarding processes as well. When I started my practice I asked other coaches what tools they were using and this was hands down the number one recommendation that I received and happily the platform has grown with my business over the years as well.

I like Acuity because it is easy to incrporate and maange multiple calendars at once whether fora solo practitioner o r for a multi practiitioner practice. We have been ablet o provide access to about 2 dozen different calendars usingthe tool and beign able to track all the appointmn types on the back end is great for our marketing intel as well.

There is definitely a learning curve in settin this up. It is not as intutive as other platforms I ahe seen but aI thin that comes with the robust features of the platform. Getting new contractors onboarded is somewhat challenge=ings as many folsk are not familiar with syncing their calendars this way or setting up time zones correctly which can cause problems when working with clients.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Calendly

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling: More dynamic and features to take payment, integrate with my multiple Google calendars to make sure I wasn't double booking and the use of forms

E
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It's All Handle with Acuity!

5.0 vor 8 Jahren

Kommentare: I use Acuity for all of my scheduling needs with clients. From what I have researched, Acuity is the best all-inclusive appointment management program and has extensive features and integrations included that other appointment software does not have. You can have a very basic, bare bones setup or you can really dig into the backend and customize it endlessly. I love that I can create custom confirmation emails, separate products, group classes, take payments through Stripe or PayPal and that my clients get a reminder email before their session. The benefits are amazing!

My favorite feature about Acuity is the overall ease of use. It is not complicated to manage for someone who isn't too tech savvy. It has easy to understand instructions, modern and clean user-interface and even a little wit and personality thrown into the design, which makes this software completely unique. I know that anyone looking to manage their client appointments will be more than satisfied with the benefits and features that Acuity offers as I have referred several people including real estate agents, personal stylists, web designers, interior designers, pet sitters and business coaches. The platform is so flexible and so customizable that there really isn't anyone who can't use it for their business needs. There are even intake forms that can be individually assigned to an appointment type, which helps streamline my process of taking on new clients. I love the fact that I can create "Add-on" for specific appointment types if I want to offer an additional service, and the fact that I can hold a customer's credit card with or without charging. Like I said, there are numerous options! The last and most important benefit is that Acuity enables an easy embedding for your website so you can maintain a professional look while keeping your customers on your website.

The only thing I can think of that I would like is to have intake forms that provide IFTTT, meaning that I could create questions that only show up if a user selects a specific response. The intake forms are great for the information that they do provide, but they could use a little upgrade in my opinion.

Nancy
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Will not use any other Scheduling software!

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I would be lost without this program. It is exactly what a scheduling program should be and not trying to add on things it doesn't NEED.

I have been using this program for years and it has never failed me. Even when I had an issue it was resolved promptly. It has all the features I need as I have multiple streams of income in my business and it satisfies the scheduling needs for all of them...from coaching to website design strategy sessions and training

There isn't anything I don't like about this program although I do wish at times I didn't have to use another 3-party app to integrate.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Calendly und OnceHub

Warum Acuity Scheduling gewählt wurde: Vcita didn't have all that I needed.

Zuvor genutzte Software: vcita

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Acuity Scheduling: Price, ease of use and features

Jeannette Scharning
CEO in Norwegen
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

I will recommend Acuity Scheduling! Yet, please create a live chat for getting help. Thank you!

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I am very new to Acuity Scheduling. And so I have just put it on a very new website. Yet I am convinced this will make customer service much easier, swift and allow me to focus on my work to a larger extent. Thank you for creating Acuity Scheduling.

I really like Acuity Scheduling. It is accessible to implement and use for everyone. Acuity scheduling is easy to integrate in wordpress. Makes it to upload photos and color code offers. Payments are easily integrated. I am not an IT expert. Yet figured how to get Acuity scheduling to work. And will absolutely recommend Acuity Scheduling.

Finding help should be easier. I do recommend that you have a direct chat for getting help. I think you should have online chat availability. It is much better flow to be able to get a responce whilst working on the site. I am new to IT [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Have taught myself to create the site, hosting, webregistration, branding. I find that both Bluetooths and Namecheap's customer services - support - are better. If you have a problem someone is there to respond immediately. I do know that it is probably a lot to ask. Yet a chat is preferable. If you cannot keep it open 24/7. Then at least for the hours that you reply to customers. I think you need to get your live chat in place. If someone copies your product and has a live chat option for help, I am afraid you risk loosing a lot of clients. Time is limited. And flow in terms of getting help is key. Also getting the replies to what you actually need is much easier to get when you chat. To wait for a day or two for a reply is really not a good solution. It stops the flow. Good to get flow when working on getting a scheduling system in place. I will still recommend Acuity Scheduling.

Liz
Director in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Play Rehearsals Made Simple

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I am usually on the artistic side of production so I wanted a scheduler that would offer many options but still be very user-friendly. That is exactly what I found with Acuity. I am rehearsing a monologue play with many different actors. I cannot tell you how much time I have saved allowing my performers to do their OWN scheduling of rehearsals based on their availability. No tracking down and then having to amend the times and days they may be free to rehearse. It also has meant that unforeseen circumstances have been a nonissue. No shuffling rehearsals around. All available hours for rescheduling are right there. Easy for my actors to see and select a new time that works for them. And then I am notified they have changed their rehearsal. It is great! Since we were already rehearsing digitally through zoom, the option to connect the two directly has been another time (and energy!) saver. I can go into zoom and it has automatically created a meeting for each rehearsal scheduled. And if it is rescheduled the original is deleted. I used to have to do all that manually! Bravo all the way around. This product deserves a standing ovation.

The automated aspects of this scheduler are robust. Both on the user end - confirmation emails and easy rescheduling. I also love that I get reminders for all scheduled times on my end. And I know right away when there is a new appointment scheduled. One of the best parts: It connects directly to Zoom. Having that streamlined has been so helpful. No extra time and headache with links and passwords! I am using it to rehearse for an online performance of my monologue play. It has been a big hit with my performers - allowing them considerable flexibility. I’m also able to set limits - daily and overall. So that I’m not ever taking on more work than I can handle. I plan to continue to use it with my private acting sessions. Highly recommended for artists who run their own classes, etc.

The resources and room options have to be manually duplicated. If there was a “copy” option for those, I would use it more. For my use- Most of those would be nearly identical. Just applied to a different type of appointment.

Grace
Lab Manager in USA

Most flexibility/features, without compromising the simplicity of scheduling for clients.

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

On the hunt for a 'good' scheduling software I tried out many free trials, and among those Acuity stood out. Acuity seemed to be the only software I could find that allowed me to customize different appointment types to my needs, without compromising the ease of use for my clients (e.g., simplicity and ease of use). I was able customize my automated reminders/confirmation emails AND text messages for each appointment type which was not available with all softwares (text message reminders, personally, has greatly decreased 'no shows'). The confirmation emails and reminders also have a re-scheduling button, which helped the hassle of dealing with rescheduling emails. Another selling point was the ability to sync Acuity to google calendar. On the user side, this allowed me to set availability based on my google calendar availability, and also see my appointment in google calendar. For clients, there confirmation email allowed them to add their appointment to google calendar. In summer here are other reasons why I chose Acuity: client scheduling is ascetically pleasing and super simple, ability to create multiple different appointment types with different features (e.g., intake forms, availability, duration, reminders ect.). This review is based of the feature I needed from Acuity, although Acuity has other really great features I plan on someday taking advantage of such as Rooms and Resources---great aspect to the software.

The overall con of the software is I found there to be a slight learning curve. Personally, I would say I am pretty tech-savvy and have some programming experience, so scheduling software should be pretty straight forward. However, I did run in to some trouble when creating appointments. Here are some examples: there seems to be a couple ways to set a particular setting such as the start time of the appointment and the amount of clients who can schedule the same appointment--both can be set in the calendar availability and specific appointment type availability (wonder which setting overrides the other??), still have not figured out how to have different appointment types on the same calendar with the same availability that CAN BE be scheduled at the same time without being considered 'over-booking' (solved this by adding appointment types to different calendars in Acuity), customer support pages videos seemed to be based on a later version of the Acuity so are not very helpful. I also have a suggestion based on the intake forms--The forms are useful, and a good feature but it would be nice if the form included some display logic like other survey platforms. For example, I ask clients if they would like to receive cash or gift card compensation. If the participant chooses gift card I would like another question to display that asks if they would like a gift card for amazon or wawa.

Rahul
Hr Consultant in Indien
Personalwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Schedule Smarter with Acuity Scheduling as a HR Consultant

5.0 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: Acuity Scheduling's automated reminders and notifications keep both consultants and clients informed about upcoming appointments, reducing the chances of missed meetings and improving overall punctuality. The tool's integration with popular calendar platforms such as Google Calendar and Outlook streamlines scheduling by syncing appointments seamlessly across different devices and applications. Furthermore, Acuity Scheduling's robust analytics and reporting features provide valuable insights into client preferences, booking patterns, and overall performance, enabling consultants to make data-driven decisions and optimize their services accordingly. The intuitive client management system simplifies the process of organizing client information, notes, and documents, ensuring that career consultants have all the necessary information at their fingertips. With Acuity Scheduling, career consultants can effortlessly streamline their scheduling processes, increase efficiency, enhance client satisfaction, and ultimately propel their career strategy solutions to new heights.

Acuity Scheduling is an invaluable tool for career strategy solutions, offering a range of features that empower professionals to optimize their schedules and take control of their career paths. With its user-friendly interface and powerful capabilities, Acuity Scheduling revolutionizes how individuals plan and manage their career-related activities. One of the standout features is its seamless appointment booking system, which enables clients to effortlessly schedule consultations, career coaching sessions, and resume reviews with ease. This eliminates the back-and-forth communication typically involved in setting up appointments, allowing career consultants to focus on delivering exceptional services. Acuity Scheduling's customizable availability settings allow consultants to define their working hours, ensuring that appointments align with their preferred time slots and availability. This flexibility is crucial for professionals who may have other commitments or desire a healthy work-life balance.

Acuity Scheduling offers automated confirmation and reminder functionality, sending timely notifications to both you and your clients. This feature helps to minimize missed appointments and improves overall punctuality, enhancing the client experience and maximizing your efficiency.