Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über Synchroteam

Verwalte mobile Mitarbeiter mit der Synchroteam Field-Service-Management-Software (FSM). Erstelle deine kostenlose Testversion in weniger als einer Minute. Live-Support.

Erfahre mehr über Synchroteam

There are lots of bugs and formatting issues that leave an unpolished impression. Also, the mobile app is very limited and doesn’t give techs many options to edit or make changes.

Bewertungen zu Synchroteam

4.1

8.1/10

Synchroteam hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 84 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Synchroteam bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Robert
Robert
Owner/Head Tech in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Efficient. Informative. Useful

5.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: I'd been running as an independent IT consultant for a few years. All of a sudden I won two big contracts that made hiring an employee and getting some sort of job scheduling/tracking system a priority. I demoed pretty well every offering. Synchroteam stood out for a couple of key reasons. The biggest for me was their inventory system. Although it is still in its early days and lacking a few features that I hope are on the way, it's a good inventory system that gives me the ability to transfer stock from the 'warehouse' to our cars and know who has what. There were other systems out there with inventory but a lot of them were overkill for me and most of them were overly expensive. Synchroteam's price is very reasonable and priced by the tech (free admin account) so it was affordable for starting up. The way it is setup is logical and once you get used to it (It does look different than most of the other offerings, kind of old school) it is pretty intuitive. Creating clients, jobs and sites is straightforward and the details page of each is well laid out for easy digestion of the information. The mobile app is good, better than most of the others. It has that same old school look as the website (which isn't a bad thing). The display of information and the interaction with that info is well presented. Tapping phone numbers calls the client, tapping the address give you directions, tapping the client gives your more details via the website, etc. When you create custom fields on your jobs (you should) they get their own screen in the mobile app which is a great way to present key information (Serial #s, Model #'s, etc). You can also create jobs in the mobile app which is handy for me as I dispatch on the go. The biggest shortcoming I can see, although I don't really use it, is the reporting. I'm not really sure what it reports. I've mucked around with it but haven't gotten any valuable information out. There are some things I would like to do that I can't and some other things that I hope will evolve into something better but I think these guys know what they are doing. I see the product has had updates since I joined a little over a month ago and looking at past changes I can see that they have been continually improving and adding to the system. I've had good interactions with the help desk (although not always getting the answers I would like) and my rep has been attentive but not too attentive. Demo the software, you'll like it.

Good Inventory Good presentation of information Good mobile app Easy to use Customization

missing some features, for example can't search by serial number

Antwort von Synchroteam

Thank you Robert for your positive feedback on Synchroteam¿s inventory functionality, ease of use, and mobile application. We are pleased to hear everythingIT has benefitted from our customizable user interface and job scheduling/tracking tools. We appreciate your observation of our reporting functionalities, and continue to release updates that enhance operational efficiency. Within our inventory module you now have the capability to search by serial number manually in the search bar, or scan the barcode of the item. Stay tuned to our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) for information on new releases!

David James
Head of Service in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I have brought it into my last 3 companies

5.0 vor 12 Monaten

Kommentare: I have used Synchroteam in 3 different companies and absolutely love how easily it can be configured, it solves a problem straight out of the box and can be instantly operational.

Synchroteam is so easy to use and can be adopted within minutes. You can create everything from the most simple sign off reports to complex reports that need warrant dependable answers. The system is intuitive and can be used by the field engineers with the minimum of training.

The only issue I have is the management of stock and warehousing could be improved. The system need to allow for tiered locations and the consumption of parts on a specific job report. The online customer portal needs to be updated so a customer can only choose from their own activity without seeing all other clients.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: COMS

Warum Synchroteam gewählt wurde: Flexibility and Cost

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Synchroteam: Superior reporting and ability to create jobs that matched our specific requirements.

vor 12 Monaten

David, thank you! We appreciate you taking the time to review Synchroteam's field service management solution. Our team is pleased to hear that you find our platform easy to use. We appreciate your business. We recommend checking out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips.

Ryan
Ryan
Owner in Kanada

Not great, not terrible

3.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Price was the winning factor to why I started using this product. The sales team did a good job of presenting the potential of the product but a poor job of explaining the shortcomings that would become discovered in my first month of using it. Overall I'm not terribly happy with the investment and I won't be using it long-term. Unsure what I will move to going forward.

The cost isn't terrible for what you can do. There are some interesting features that some might find really useful. It's quite customizable, so if the features are useful the level to which you can get with the tools such as reports can be quite the positive experience.

Pricing is in euro which makes the fluctuation of costs due to rising/falling dollar rates difficult to anticipate how much is withdrawn each month. I've run into some glitches/issues when setting up reports that don't function as intended. The workflow for setting up very dynamic reports is terrible. The UI feels clunky. Pages don't load live changes made to progression of jobs and there is a lot of work that could have been done better. I feel like I've paid for a platform that was developed in the 1980's and hasn't been updated since. Like it was the beta of someone's project that was never finished, but now is being marketed as a completed product. It feels old, poorly managed, poorly supported, and like there is a general lack of care around what the end product looks like, does, and how it functions.

Antwort von Synchroteam

Thank you for your review Ryan, we appreciate your honest feedback. We apologize for the issues you are facing with reporting and the UI, and would love to get more information on the glitches you are experiencing so that we can resolve them promptly. Please contact our support team (https://www.synchroteam.com/contact.php) so that we can assist in improving the dynamic reporting workflows for Victoria Moss & Gutter. Also check out our latest update, which includes a time tracking module that syncs tasks seamlessly between the mobile application and Synchroteam¿s platform. For more information on the update visit https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/2018/03/08/time-tracking-new-module-synchroteam/

Joe
Field Manager in USA
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Initial review

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Scheduling, dispatching, time tracking. Would like to see the GPS and invoicing modules improved. See cons

Streamlining of my team's dispatching process

Lead tech controls time on jobs. Need aux techs to control their own time. i.e. Lead tech gets to job and determines that he needs help, or techs arriving and leaving at different times. Also would like to see better flow between labor hours and invoicing. Labor hours should automatically transferred to the invoice. Also would like to see the GPS module improved to track actual location of techs and "geofencing" where techs would not be able to sign into a job until they are close to the job site

Antwort von Synchroteam

Thank you Joe for your review of Synchroteam's field service management software. We are pleased to know the Urban City Telecom team has been able to streamline their dispatching process, and have benefited from Synchroteam's scheduling and time tracking features. We appreciate your suggestions regarding labor hours transferred to the invoice, as well as geofencing technicians for clock in purposes, and will forward this along to our support team. We encourage you to reach out to our support team to discuss the best way to optimize each technician controlling their own time on the job. We also recommend checking out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for your industry.

Ben
Tech Consultant in Israel
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Software with excellent service

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

The scheduling, the custom job reports, and the automatic sycn with Zoho. And - SUPPORT. Any new integration needs support and the Synchroteam support are available immediately.

It is a bit hard to understand some of the documentation. Took some time to set up a custom job report

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: AI Field Management

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Synchroteam: Much more robust. Customizable for our needs.

Antwort von Synchroteam

Thank you Ben for your excellent review of Synchroteam's field service management solution. We are pleased to hear that you have found our support team useful and take advantage of our around the clock assistance. We are also glad to hear you are taking advantage of the sync with Zoho as well as scheduling and custom job reporting. Thank you for your feedback regarding our documentation, we will forward it to our support team for potential enhancements. Also, be sure to check out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for your industry or future client implementations.

Reinoudt
Managing Partner in Niederlande
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very helpful

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: We helped Future Connections select, implement & migrate to ST from an outdated FMS. It was an easy switch, because FC's processes are well supported by ST. The planning is now more efficient and the efficiency of the field team has also increased significantly. The capability to monitor progress has improved, as has the ability to support last minute changes

It is simple, crisp & very functional. Well documented and easy to set up. Open and easy to integrate with partners and own applications.

The color schemes of the planboard could be easier on the eyes.

Antwort von Synchroteam

Thank you Reinoudt for reviewing Synchroteam's field service management solution. We are pleased to hear The RMO company has found our FSM easy to set up, use, and integrate with partners and other applications. We are glad to know the Future Connections team has benefited from our solution as well, and that everything from planning to supporting last minute changes has become more efficient. Make sure to check out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for your industry or future client implementations.

Daniel
Service Manager in Schweden
Maschinerie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Syncroteam for Field service

4.0 vor 8 Monaten

Kommentare: The overall experience is very good. The system is quite easy to configure and to use. Local partner in Sweden that introduced the system to our company.

It was very easy to set up and configure. Both for the service coordinator in the office and for the service technicians on the field.

The reports are directly created in pdf-format. Possibility to create a word-document is missing.

vor 7 Monaten

Daniel, thank you for reviewing Synchroteam's field service management solution. We are pleased to hear that set up was easy for your office team and technicians in the field. We are happy to provide you with personalized service to address any issues you may be experiencing and we look forward to continuing to work together to make Synchroteam the field management software for you! Make sure to check out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for your industry or future client implementations.

Carlos Orlando
Carlos Orlando
TSU in USA
Computer-Hardware, Selbstständig

Seeking Perfection in Field Service Management

4.0 vor 11 Monaten

Kommentare: Its strengths are definitely its wide range of tools and the ability to manage many parts of the business from a single platform. I have found great value in its integration with other platforms, and the ability to access the app across multiple devices has proven to be a great help in critical situations.

I really appreciate that this platform is quite comprehensive in terms of functionality. It offers a variety of tools, from tracking and scheduling to billing and customer relationship management (CRM), all on a single platform. Also, the fact that it is a cloud-based service with mobile apps available for both iOS and Android is definitely a plus.

There are certain aspects that I think could be improved. I find its user interface somewhat complicated and unintuitive. It takes some learning time to get used to and be able to take full advantage of all its features. Also, while having a large number of features is considerably helpful, I sometimes find it overwhelming and that can make it more difficult to focus on specific tasks.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you, Carlos for taking the time to review Synchroteam's field service management solution. We are pleased to hear that you find value in managing many parts of your business from our single platform. We are happy to provide you with personalized service to address any issues you may be experiencing and we look forward to continuing to work together to make Synchroteam the field management software for you! Make sure to check out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for your industry or future client implementations.

Alejandro
Alejandro
IT Operations Manager in Mexiko
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I has improve our daily operations in comparison to the manual old fashion way we used to have.

4.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: We used to make maintenance reports by sending emails to a unique account, but it was so unpractical to followup, so moving to Synchroteam was a big improvement, but there are still a few things that could be better.

This software really help us to centralize all the maintenance reports in one single place and makes the management and technicians jobs easier.

I don't like the fact that we have issues with the android app in some phones, we also had several issues that lasted a couple of days, so the support was not that fast, also you cannot have users with multiple roles, only technicians can use the mobile app, the kpis reporting is very limited, and it doesn't have a real time gps tracking of the techs driving routes.

Antwort von Synchroteam

Thanks for your review, Alejandro. We are glad to hear that Vidbox Inc. found Synchroteam has improved your business efficiency.

Danson
Danson
Social Worker in Kenia

Enables dispatch management in an easier mode

4.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: The workflow is smooth and manageable

There is a free trial mode for the software before making the final decision to buy the product There is online support available to the new users

In areas where there is slow connection tracking down the various employees can be challenging in that situation

Antwort von Synchroteam

Thank you Danson for reviewing Synchroteam¿s Field Service Management software. We are pleased to hear you find our workflows smooth and manageable, and that your organization is benefitting from our dispatch management functionality. We apologize for the inconvenience low-coverage areas cause when trying to track mobile employees, but make sure to read about our offline mobile application features that will allow them to view and edit job details, even when there is no service in the area (https://www.synchroteam.com/mobile.php). We also encourage you to check out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for your industry.

Felix
IT Technican in Deutschland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Easy Field service

5.0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: I work with synchroteam since a few years and the overall experience ist very good. There were nearly no outtages and the Support ist very quick and helpful.

An easy tool for nearly all kinds of Field service Jobs or similiar Jobs like electrical Installations. Nearly fully customizable Reports. You can create a very professional documentation of your work

A few functions are Missing for me: - read-only Text Type at Job Report Templates - Not enough report/ export functions for parts (e.g. a summary how many parts of a specific type are used totally in a specific time) - the designing of own report templates can be a bit difficult. - a more complex access management would be great, e.g. to set which job types or which parts categories are visible for a specific user

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Mobile Field Report und Praxedo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Synchroteam: Most functions and best customizable for lowest price. The possibility to book monthly is very good for short projects.

CLAUDIA
INGENIERA EN ADMINISTRACION DE EMPRESAS in Chile
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

EXELENTE SOFWARE DE PROGRAMACION Y LOGISTICA

5.0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: ES UNA HERRAMIENTA MUY FACIL DE UTILIZAR LA CUAL PERMITE TENER VISUALIZACION EN TIEMPO REAL DE TODOS LOS TRABAJOS QUE SE ESTAN EJECUTANDO.

ES UN SOFWARE MUY COMPLETO CON EL CUAL SE PUEDE ASIGNAR TRABAJOS A NUESTROS TECNICOS PARA QUE REPORTEN FALLAS EN LOS EQUIPOS EN TIEMPO REAL

EN OCACIONES LOS TECNICOS TIENEN PROBLEMAS AL SINCRONIZAR UN SERVICIO.

Rita
Administrator in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

One of the best scheduling platforms out there!

5.0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: I like the platform a lot. I wish we utilized more of the features. and I do wish they integrated with a payroll/HR platform. I'm aware there is an open API but not many payroll platforms have heard of Synchroteam.

Scheduling tools & Time management. All of the data for previous calls are saved. The reporting for the service work provided is a great tool we use quite often.

Some app issues. The astrict symbol when searching for customers.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: WeSuite

Warum Synchroteam gewählt wurde: T-sheets did not show previous service call history.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Synchroteam: Offered a more cost effective solution for what we were looking for and an overall simplex platform.

vor 6 Tagen

Hi Rita - we appreciate you taking the time to review Synchroteam's field service management solution. Our team is pleased to hear that you feel we are one of the best scheduling platforms. We really appreciate your business. We recommend checking out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips. Thank you, again!

Charles
Baumaterial, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great custom field reporting capability

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: We have 3 techs in the field doing different job services, this allows me to track customers, log call information, schedule and track all services provided and organize service reports & pictures.

The custom field reporting is the best feature, it allows me to build reports specific to certain types of jobs and make it pretty easy for my service techs to log the actions and services they completed on each job.

The mobile app is great for field techs, but there is no mobile admin capability. We are a small service company and i am the admin, but i also am a tech on occasion, and i have to schedule jobs for my tech user and login to the mobile app as the same, but it is pretty difficult to complete admin tasks from the mobile app. I can schedule calls for myself, but i am usually needing to schedule calls for one of our techs.

Antwort von Synchroteam

Charles, we appreciate your feedback on Synchroteam's field service management software. We are glad to hear the Vail Valley Garage Door technicians have benefitted from our custom field reporting. We are also pleased to hear our mobile workforce solution has allowed you to effectively manage services and activities. Thank you for your feedback regarding mobile admin capabilities, we have forwarded it to our development team to look into potential enhancements. Don't forget to out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for your industry.

Freddy
Administrateur in Belgien
Computer-Hardware, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Indispensable

4.0 letzte Woche Neu

La simplicité et le confort d'utilisation

Il nous manque un système de ticketing intégré pour gérer les appels téléphoniques

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Praxedo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Synchroteam: Le contact avec un commercial et la démonstration en ligne très explicite

vor 6 Tagen

Thank you, Freddy for reviewing Synchroteam's field service management solution. We are pleased to hear that our software has become essential for you. We are happy to provide you with personalized service, and we look forward to continuing to work together to make Synchroteam meet all your business needs! Make sure to check out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for your industry or future client implementations. Thank you, again.

Ian
Financial Controller in UK

For a field-based service team Synchroteam fits our business extremely well, and is great to use

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

- Huge time-saving capability over paper-based job and direct input invoice processes - Improves accuracy - All internet-based and paper-free, no infrastructure required - Value for money - Easy to use and effective mobile app for field-based technicians - We can create simple, custom job report templates that fit our business - Job validation / customer invoicing via the desktop is simple and quick - We can automatically email PDF copies of jobs and invoices to our customer - Simple invoicing export CSV file for manipulation and import into accounts systems - Our customers can access secure online portal to view their validated jobs and invoices - Potential to calculate technicians' hours and pay through the new Timesheets module - Support team on hand to resolve any problems

It's a young product and so there are still a few things that could be refined, and we haven't really felt able to use the inventory module yet, but this doesn't detract from the great benefits gained from using Synchroteam

Antwort von Synchroteam

Thank you Ian for your positive review on Synchroteam¿s job management, mobile app, and support team. We are pleased to hear your customers are benefitting from paperless invoicing and our secure online portal. We are also glad to know you have been taking advantage of our new time tracking module and custom report templates for on the job efficiency. Feel free to reach out to our support team on how to make our inventory module work for your business, and make sure to check out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for the Field Service Management industry.

Jamie
Office Manager in USA

Synchroteam has helped our business grow and become more efficient!

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Synchroteam is extremely user friendly. It's easy to set up and edit templates to fit our business. We've been using this software for a little over a year now and it has helped remove multiple steps from the time the customer calls in, getting the information to the technician, and then getting the jobs billed out to the customer. I'm extremely pleased with how much more organized our business is now. Customer service is great too, they are always able to answer questions in an acceptable amount of time.

We have a couple guys who enter in the service jobs, but also will go out into the field and complete these jobs. They each have to have a separate user account and are therefor charged per account. It is an inconvenience to not be able to do both under the same user account. Hopefully this will become an option in the future. Still a great product, don't let that stop you from giving it a try.

Antwort von Synchroteam

Thank you Jamie for reviewing Synchroteam¿s field service management software. We are pleased to know the South Central Irrigation team has found our software easy to use, customizable to your needs, and more efficient! We are glad our customer service team has been able to provide assistance when needed, and will add your request for consolidating accounts for service reps in office and on the road to our potential features list. In the meantime, check out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for the Field Service Management industry.

Adam
Owner in Kanada
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great overall Product

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Overall this is a great product to be able to keep our team organized and being able to track existing and past jobs. Job reports are great to be able to go back on jobs and find out what was done and go over site pictures. It's been very helpful with keeping our business as organized as possible which can be a struggle at times

- The cost is a bit pricey since it's american pricing. - I wish is would be compatible with Sage 50 as it seems to be with Sage 30 & 100 - I also would like it to be able to GPS locate when the employees start and finish their job so that in the report we'll be able to tell customers that this job was started when we arrived at your house at this GPS location and also it was completed at this time at this same GPS location. If this could be an automatic feature it would be great. This would eliminate debates with customers on how long they were actually on site.

Antwort von Synchroteam

Adam, we appreciate you taking the time to review Synchroteam's field service management solution, and are pleased to hear you have found our tool very useful for managing your mobile workforce. We are glad you are taking advantage of our job reporting tools, and that Synchroteam has been able to help keep your business organized. We will notify our support team regarding your GPS location automatic feature request, as well as Sage 50. We encourage you to reach out to our support team to assist in advance understanding of our more intricate features and how they can be useful to your business practices. We also recommend checking out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for your industry.

Lucas
National Service Manager in UK
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

How Synchroteam change our lives

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: My Department is totally paperless now! .All our job orders, documentation outbounds and inbounds are in actual time, making us flexible and efficient. This reduces customer assets downtime and decreases the MTTR. Dont work more...Work smart.

- Simplicity - Functionality - Continuous development - Amazing price! - Self-serving platform I investigated 90% of the market on this type of software and Synchrotem is the best at keeping my department running efficiently and paperless.

I will add some Asset management features like: - Recording meters readings - Set up alarms with this readings - Save under sites the old report on all the mobile engineers' tablets soon these been "validated" on the back office. - At the moment I can create Customer job report, will be great have one job report for the Customer and another for internal usage where all the information can be seen.

Antwort von Synchroteam

Thank you Lucas for your review. We are happy to know Synchroteam¿s field service management solution has been life changing for the M & N Electrical team. We are glad you are taking advantage of paperless invoicing, and that our software has allowed your team to be more flexible and efficient. We appreciate your input on feature requests and look forward to constantly improving our product for our customers. If you haven¿t already, check out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for the Field Service Management industry.

Maria
Managing Director in Panama
Hausmeisterservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent field service management and scheduling software

5.0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: We are very happy with Synchroteam. We were able to do all the setup internally and as new functionalities are added the software keeps getting better.

Synchroteam is a very customizable software that allows us to have tailor made service reports specific to our business. It also helps us keep track of our field assets.

Would like to have a better solutions for recurring jobs that should not be scheduled on weekends.

vor 6 Tagen

Thank you, Maria for reviewing Synchroteam's field service management solution. We are pleased to hear that you've been able to customize our software to create reports specific to your business. We are happy to provide you with personalized service, and we look forward to continuing to work together to make Synchroteam meet all your business needs! Make sure to check out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for your industry or future client implementations.

William
William
Quelle: GetApp

No Support

1.0 vor 8 Jahren

Kommentare: I own a commercial service company in Houston Tx, Like all systems, they have good and bad points because of the fit all type of software. The bad part you have to try the software to see how it works so you tie up hundred of hours inputting your data. Then reality hits when you call support OMG this company support is in Paris France, So it's message them only and wait ! If you call the US support Luis the sales rep answers and his knowledge is limited at best and he only works 8-5 M-F so if you have a problem after hours or weekends your on your own !

OK fit all field service software at a fair price

NO SUPPORT ! Take it or leave it attitude - They don't care about improving the software - It's just about the collection of the subscription. in fact, I had a Credit Card fail due to a fraud charge on the card and I get an email my account has been terminated. and they turned it off

Antwort von Synchroteam

Dear Mr. Davis, I'm Francois Pichon. co-founder of Synchroteam. I'm very sorry to hear about your recent negative experience with Synchroteam. I don't think our sales representative correctly explained the support options to you. This was a mistake on our part and I'm sincerely sorry. The support for the US is carried out from our office in Miami, Florida. We offer phone support from 9am to 6pm EST (855) 809-6200 and 24x7 support by email [email protected] or via our ticketing service available at http://support.synchroteam.com. Outside these hours, support is performed by teams around the world in order to meet the needs of different time zones, and one of those other teams is indeed in Paris, France. My apologies that this situation caused you difficulties. We are pleased that you decided to be a customer. Kind regards, Francois.

Field Services Ops Manager in USA

Overall Good. Nice to see aesthetic and time keeping updates.

4.0 vor 6 Jahren

1) Reporting options are good. 2) Auto-Refresh is nice. 3) The fact that the mobile app is pretty solid is a win for my group.

My team services over 1300 conference rooms for one client as Customers in STeam. 1) Would like to have the option to bundle multiple Customers to one Site or Building. Currently a Customer can be assigned to multiple site, which does not help us. If I have to change/edit an address for multiple customers (conference rooms), it has to be done one by one. If multiple customers could be a part of a Building group, then edits, reporting, and more granular reports could be generated. 2) Would like a more robust inventory./asset management area in STeam, to be able to track status changes/dates, add/used/removed dates, etc. 3) Actual GPS map capture looks CRAZY! 4) Currency format creates unnecessary need for edits when exported to excel; have option to export without "USD" .

Antwort von Synchroteam

Thank you for your review John! We are pleased to hear that Synchroteam¿s reporting, time tracking feature, and mobile app has benefitted the AVI-SPL team. We appreciate your feedback regarding the customer building/ site relationship, as well as enhancing the inventory management, GPS, and currency functionalities. Feel free to reach out to our support team on how to make these current modules work best for your business, and make sure to check out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for the Field Service Management industry.

Victor
Project Manager in Kanada
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good but could be better

4.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It's OK, fairly easy to use but certain features could be added in order to make it less confusing when looking back at jobs

I like the ability to customize reports so my technicians know exactly what is needed and can submit any extra information in a custom field

The inability for my tech to pause a job and restart it without creating an extra ticket when you look back on job reports. Also the inability for the administrator to reset a jobs status if the job does not go forward as planned. Once a job starts I cannot close it out or leave it unfinished it just stays paused

vor 12 Monaten

Thank you, Victor for reviewing Synchroteam's field service management solution. We are pleased to hear that your ability to customize reports has been able to fit your specific range of needs. We are happy to provide you with personalized service to address any issues you may be experiencing and we look forward to continuing to work together to make Synchroteam the field management software for you! Make sure to check out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for your industry or future client implementations.

Rudi
Service delivery manager in UK
Lebensmittelproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

very good engineering software

5.0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: I am not the most computer literate of people, but found that synchroteam is easy to use

responsive, ease of use, ability to set own parameters

I would like to see "coloured" flags as denoting stages of works ie xxxxx for job created, xxxx for job raised , xxxx for job in progress .. . the ability to upload videos

vor 6 Tagen

Thank you, Rudi for reviewing Synchroteam's field service management solution. We are pleased to hear that our software has been responsive, easy to use, and has the ability to customize parameters. We are happy to provide you with personalized service, and we look forward to continuing to work together to make Synchroteam meet all your business needs! Make sure to check out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for your industry or future client implementations.

Paul
Service . instillation engineer in UK
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Surveys and servicing

4.0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Going digital has been a success.
1 click I can see if a job has started or has been completed.

template option is a big help, you can choose which template to use for a variety of jobs. Customer reports can be sent the same day.

Sometimes syncing the reports can take some time but this is usually down to poor signals.

vor 6 Tagen

Thank you, Paul for reviewing Synchroteam's field service management solution. We are pleased to hear that our template option is huge help for your day to day operations. We are happy to provide you with personalized service, and we look forward to continuing to work together to make Synchroteam meet all your business needs! Make sure to check out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for your industry or future client implementations. Thank you, again!