Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über GoCodes

Das Unternehmen bietet eine umfassende IT-Asset- und Inventarverfolgungslösung, die die Leistung von Smartphones, QR-Codes und Cloud-Software nutzt.

Erfahre mehr über GoCodes

Phone app works really well with the included bar codes. Like that ordinary users can scan the code and send admins a message stating they have the product.

Only issue I've had is stickers sent to us that we already have in our system and assigned to an item already. This is very frustrating when in a hurry.

Bewertungen zu GoCodes

4.4
4.4
4.1
4.3

8.1/10

GoCodes hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 240 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie GoCodes bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Hire an iPad - Phone +353 86 2239 678 in Irland
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Managing iPads

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I am a repeat purchaser and its a reasonably priced product that gives a lot of functionality for the price.

The online activation and tracking is excellent. I have a rental business and checking assets in and out is quick and simple compared to the time consuming manual way I did it before. Simple to add new assets once you get the hang of it,

I cannot really figure out the depreciation reports but thats not why I bought the tags so it does not matter to me. Would be nice to have a feature to add multiple activations where say only the serial number of the asset needed changing.

Antwort von GoCodes

Hello Michael, thanks for providing your feedback. We would be happy to explain how our IRS GAAP deprecation reports work is needed. Also, did you know that there are three ways to add lots of assets quickly. There is a scan and copy feature, mass update feature and an upload. These three should really help you with data entry for new assets. As always call or email for additional assistance.

Kim
Office Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Go Codes Helpful in SLP setting

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We really like the fairly easy system. It was hard to manually track these items.

Go codes is a great way to keep track of assessments of student therapists. They need to share the assessments and this way we know when and where it was used and for how long.

I would like to see an easier way to scan or check out items. The layout takes a bit to under stand and use.

letzten Monat

Hello Kim, Thank-you for the great review and pleased to hear GoCodes is helping you manage your assessement materials.

Joe
President in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Product Review

3.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Frustrating. We have had the system for several years and still not utilizing it correctly. Part is our field staff buy in but the rest is ability to capture the data needed to track in accounting system.

See the potential and notifications for low inventory. Like the ability to add custom thumbnails and scanning feature.

Implementation challenges, reporting, and integration is lacking. No follow up from GoCodes support to ensure we are utilizing software to it's max potential and confirm our setup is as efficient as possible. Feel like once we purchased the product we were left on an island to figure it out.

letzten Monat

Hello Joe, We offer a custom reporting module which I would be happy to tell you about. We also offer free Zoom consultations to help with setup and training and reach out to all customers via email and phone to schedule them. Sounds like you may have missed our email. I will email you today to get a consultation setup at your convienience.

Christie
PR and Corporate Communications Manager in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

GoCodes for Event Management

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Great experience and value for the price of the platform.

Our Marketing team can see what assets are checked out, at which events, and when they are expected. We use GoCodes to show our internal customers the type of event assets they can choose from. We track the condition of assets and where they are stored so we know where to deploy them to. The reporting function is great so that we know what is out in the field still, who it has been assigned to and when we can expect it back.

Customer support service could be improved so that it is more timely and efficient.

letzten Monat

Hello Christie, Thanks for the 10/10 rating!

Brian
BIM, Prefabrication Division manager in USA
Bau, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Shipping and Inventory review, 2000 assets per year

4.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Have not had any bad experiences with the software. Everything seems to work well, and was easily adapted in the construction field.

Ease of use importing data. Scanning works well. Geographical location is nice for locating assets. We have not used the warehousing section yet. Overall, if you need a easy quick solution to inventory tracking, and shipping tracking, this works very well.

Cost of additional QR codes seems a bit high.

letzten Monat

Hello Brian, Thank you for your review.

Ruth
Ruth
Project Management in Schweiz
Unternehmensberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

stock overview

3.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Great thing. Happy what we have reached on automazation so far (using the customized fields for our specific needs). And very happy that the alert on minimum quantities was introduced so fast. Looking forward to more improvements.

Easy check-in/out, automated emails when low quantity is reached, ability to draw inventory/order list

reports need to be formatted to excel each time manually. I also need to delete many fields each time manually. Would be great if I could create a template of my customized report and would have it on one click in future. I also calculate order quantity minus stock quantity (enter formula in excel) each time I prepare material order. would be great to have this report automated. Why can I scan codes without logging in? was confusing until I found out (why it was that I was asked if it was my item). I guess there is a reason but does it make sence to be on first level? Your format of labels are only available in US as far as I know...

Antwort von GoCodes

Hello Ruth, thanks for the review and glad to hear you like using GoCodes. Did you know we have an optional reporting module that would allow you to design and save custom reports charts and dashboards?

Coordinator of CTAE and Workforce Innovation in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One person's thoughts

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I have created, maintained, and completed the data inventory management of tagging, data collection, and tracking of program equipment for our school programs across 10 different campuses. GoCodes has been a tremendous asset to this process to track our purchased equipment in each program.

GoCodes is a good product to use for inventory management, tracking of equipment, and maintaining an equipment replacement schedule. The ability to sort, filter, and review data seamlessly is a tremendous option and easily completed.

Sometimes the data points that are preloaded in GoCodes can get "wonky" and alter your data results. Improved directions, support, guidance, for using each preset data point would be helpful, even to have a mouseover feature for the full data characteristics of each preset item.

letzten Monat

Hello John, Thank you for providing a detailed review of GoCodes. Can you explain what you mean regarding the data getting wonky, that is not something we have heard before. Thanks again. The GoCodes Team.

Flon
HR Manager in Serbien
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I'm not understanding this?

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

The main services that we as a company provide are the tracking of equipment in the field and the location of equipment.

I haven't any comment about this questions

letzten Monat

Hello Flon, thank you for the 10/10 review!

Lisa
Demo Coordinator in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Demo equipment

4.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: it has been good, working with it everyday

easy get to a product and figure out where it is

not bringing over comments, from the other comp.

letzten Monat

Hello Lisa, Thank you for the 10/10 review!

Mike
Regional Manager in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Regional Manager

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Very easy to use, convenient for employees and anyone within our company.

Ease of use, just sign in and go to work.

Not sure if there is a product that we could attach that is not a sticker. Just easy for someone to remove it.

letzten Monat

Hello Mike, Thank you for the 10/10 rating! Yes, we offer rugged metal tags, bluetooth beacons and GPS trackers too.

Jordan
Project Manager in Neuseeland
Möbel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

GoCodes for Commercial Furniture

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Fantastic product and very responsive customer service and support. The team at GoCodes made it very simple to set up and provided plenty of support during the onboarding process.

GoCodes has been a great addition to our toolset. We utilise it to manage our sample and trial stock across multiple storage facilities and client sites. Our Sales team use it for issuing and tracking samples, retrieving quick information on products and locating samples in storage. Our Operations team use it for stocktaking and depreciation. Its great having a single source of truth which can be updated and accessed by all our mobile phones. We can now ensure we don't have lost samples and saved time in our stocktakes.

One pain point which isn't a fault of the software is that our storage facilities have poor mobile reception, which means that when we stocktake we take photos of the barcodes and scan them later once we have reception again. It would be great if the app could cache the scanned barcodes then update them once the app goes back online.

Antwort von GoCodes

Hello Jordan, thank you for the great review, we appreciate you taking the time to respond. You suggestion to cache scans when their is not network available has been forwarded to the development team for review. We also have an option where you can use a Satellite Internet connection which will work from almost anywhere.

Joshua
Safety Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Tools and Safety Equipment Inventory

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Amazing! We will continue to use Go Codes for all of our inventory, and fleet, needs. It has saved us so much time looking for tools and shortages. And time is money!

Go Codes is extremely User Friendly. Anyone with a basic knowledge of computers and/or smart phones can easily learn how to utilize the entire system in just a couple of hours. The features of this product are simple enough that I can easily manipulate menus, change information, update photos and change descriptions. we have used it for all of our tools, safety equipment and Fleet Vehicles.

The only feature I wish I had, is the ability to create "kits". For example; if we issue a tool kit to a carpenter, we have to add each tool to Go Codes and then add a key word that will allow us to easily find each tool for that particular kit, without having to spend a lot of time searching. Adding a "kit" feature will allow us to add entire kits, with an attached inventory sheet listing each tool in that particular kit. So, if one carpenter is issued "Kit 1", all I have to do is search "Kit 1" and each tool will populate under that one kit.

Antwort von GoCodes

Hello Joshua, thanks for the great review. We're glad your seeing the benefits of using GoCodes to track and manage your tools and equipment.

April
Operations Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best bang for your buck

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: My experience from the very beginning has been wonderful. Anytime I have needed help, I have received a prompt answer. And this is the first company that I can honestly say took my concerns to the developers and made what I wanted happen.

GoCodes is super simple to implement and begin using. I have shown several people within our company how to use the system in the event that I am not available. Training takes less than 10 minutes due to the simplification of the product. I would 100% recommend this product to any small business and even larger ones that are just starting to manage their inventory or assets.

I would like to be able to use a handheld scanner instead of my cell phone to scan products just because I don't like having to pull my cell phone out constantly.

Antwort von GoCodes

Best bang for your buck! What a great comment, glad you are getting value from GoCodes. Love that you really appreciated our customer service and ease of use too.

Terry
Account Manager in Kanada
Software für die Automobilindustrie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Fantastic! We were lost without this and it has provided great structure.

Provides ability to apply a GoCode to an asset and create history and details that can be accessed at a later date. For equipment being sent to customers around the world this makes it very easy to track location and details for spare parts and preventative maintenance.

Sometimes noticed slow access but I believe this depends on internet access and location. Have had the stickers come off in certain wet environments.

Antwort von GoCodes

'Fantastic! We were lost without this and it has provided great structure.' what a great comment. Thank you for sharing your feedback. You mentioned that some sticked had come off. Did you know we offer rugged custom label options designed for use in harsh environments. Please let us know if these would be of interest?

Allison
President in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Saves us money and helps avoid conflict!

4.0 vor 8 Jahren

Kommentare: We use this software for rental items, and while it only allows us to keep one picture, and does not yet provide notifications to admin on check-in and check-outs (assignments), it has helped the warehouses and customer service team IMMENSELY in communication about the items, and our customers find it hard to wiggle out of paying for lost items that are clearly scanned out to them and not returned. We use the mapping too, to see if an item is in one or the other warehouse. Overall, this has been a great investment in a tool that help us, and continues to improve as we grow as well! thanks GoCodes!

The images, custom fields, app tools, and location services.

No email to admin on assignment and unassignment

Antwort von GoCodes

Thanks for the review. We are evaluating adding asset assignment notifications as a new feature.

Tamlin
Office Assistant in USA
Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy Check In and Check Out

4.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: We love the bulk discount and the kind attention from Todd Penny. He's the best!

We love how easy it is to scan an item in and out of the department. It's FAST and easy. The Faculty love it and the students find it easy too. No more hassles!

It does take some time to put all the info for each item into the GoCode system, but it would be that way with any system.

Antwort von GoCodes

Hello Tamlin, thanks for reviewing GoCodes. Glad you love the ease of use check in and out features! For data entry, have you tried the Update All feature in the mobile apps that will make it very fast for entering lots of near identical assets? We also offer an optional data upload service using an Excel spreadsheet which can really help in that area.

Patrick
Account Manager in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great for small business!

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: So far we are happy with the experience. it has definitely helped in the areas we needed it to.

Ease of access and the interface are fairly easy to use. You can access this software and use it in the field or at the office. Great for inventory tracking and rental equipment.

Sometimes things can get lost in the system of did not register when "checked out" minor bugs here and there but normal for most online systems.

Antwort von GoCodes

Hello Patrick, we appreciate you taking the time to provide a very positive detailed review of GoCodes. You mention sometimes things do not register as checked out. If you can share more information or recreate the issue we would be delighted to help get it resolved. You can contact our support team via online chat, phone or email.

Nick
Shop manager / project manager in USA

Decent product

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall works well does what I need and what I expected. Won’t say it exceeds my expectations but is a decent asset management tool

Maintenance of our equiptment tool very helpful. Monitoring where it was last scanned

It’s tough to scan in limited light. And the scan sticker has a tough time staying on our often used landscape equiptment

Antwort von GoCodes

Hello Nick, good to hear your feedback that GoCodes was very helpful. You mentioned scanning in low light and did you know that you can turn on your smartphone light to solve that issue. Also you mentioned the labels. We offer a range of tougher materials like metal foil and metal tags which may be better suited to your project.

Russ
Account Manager in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 5’001–10’000 Mitarbeiter

App functions great for our purposes

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Positive

Printing Reports is easy and customizable.

No alerts are sent for follow up items.

Antwort von GoCodes

Hello Russ, thanks for taking the time to review GoCodes and glad to hear that it's working out great. It sounds like you may need help setting up the future service alert feature. We would be happy to help you with this or you can check the knowledge base for assistance.

James
IT Helpdesk in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Title Review

Kommentare: Overall experience with GoCodes is satisfactory enough

The product works as intended and has an app

The software is to straightforward - No chance to change old system

Antwort von GoCodes

Hello James, thank you for taking the time to provide a review of GoCodes. We love to hear about how customers love the ease of use. For your comment on the cons, can you provide more specific so we can carefully consider any changes we can make to improve our service to better meet your needs.

Robert
Director of Operations & Technology in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

TFA Review

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: We are just beginning an onboarding process. So far, it is going well. Nothing to really evaluate really.... other than good!

We are just now beginning to use the software to track assets. Our two big areas of need is maintenance tracking and asset depreciation accounting. Having one software that addresses both is a great plus.

So far, I would love for there to be a way for a person to "check-out" an item. EXAMPLE: We have several golf carts that we use on campus. I would love to be able to have an employee (not someone who is part of our 20 admin users) approach a cart, scan the code, select their name, and "check-it out"; Go-Codes could record the time stamp, the person who checked it out (and later back in). This would give us an easy "who has it" record of assets. As it stands, it looks like what it does do something similar to this - but it appears to simply email (and record the email) to the account of the asset. The email could say anything. Would be nice if it automatically gave us the info we needed (in other words "idiot proof")...

Antwort von GoCodes

Hello Robert, thanks for taking the time tor review GoCodes. Were glad you like that you can accomplish asset tracking and depreciation in a single solution. You asked about employees checking out items. Did you know we have that feature today with the Asset Assignor role which you can share with employees to accomplish just that.

Jose
Senior in USA
Lagerung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Need More Detailed Reports and Be Able to Modify Reports

Kommentare: Ok

Ease of use and setup. Works on mobile devices.

Very limited reports - Need to better modify reports as needed. More options

Antwort von GoCodes

Hello Jose, thank you for taking the time to review GoCodes. Sounds like you need additional reporting features which we offer as an optional add on to accounts. With our reporting add on, you can build your own custom reports, charts and dashboard, down and email them to your team and more.

Jason
Shop Manager in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Asset tracking with great software!

4.0 vor 8 Jahren

Kommentare: From the beginning we were just looking for a way to find out where our equipment was. We got in touch with GoCodes and from day one they offered us a demo and over 200 stickers! We started the process of adhering the easy to install GoCodes stickers, and installed the mobile app. Since then we have added over 1000 additional stickers. We would highly recommend this system to anyone who is looking for asset tracking or inventory management.

The detailed information options that can be added to every asset.

Couple of bugs that need to be worked out with the mobile app. When you do a multiple scan. and then go back to a single it polls the previous multiple.

Yi-Hsun
Database Lead in USA
Hochschulbildung, 5’001–10’000 Mitarbeiter

Inventory tracking in ease

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: We utilize the system to track all the IT inventory. The barcode scanning is fairly handy and easy to use. The ability to tack the check in/out history and pull reports is important to us and it works extremely well,

Friendly UI Mobile Friendly Flexible and customizable Great customer support

Gocodes is a great fit for smaller companies and the price is affordable. The only con could be the durability of the barcode sticker

Antwort von GoCodes

Wonderful to hear that you love GoCodes! Did you know that you can order tough metal and metal foil labels that can handle just about any project application? If you want more information just email sales at [email protected]

owner in USA
Sportartikel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Needs a little tweeking.

4.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: We rent surfboards, paddleboards, kayaks, beach chairs, and beach umbrellas. We sometimes struggle to find good spots on the equipment where the stickers will adhere. Because we are mobile and have several employees who can potentially scan, the limits of active apps is a hindrance. It would be great if we could pull up a map and see where all of the equipment has been checked in/out. Also, errors pop up during inopportune times. Scanner does not always read. We are still trying to implement. This program still has good potential. Some bugs need to be worked out.

Fast and easy set-up. Good customer service.

Stickers wear out, peel off, don't always scan.

Antwort von GoCodes

Hello John, thanks for reviewing GoCodes. Glad you appreciate that GoCodes is fast and easy to use with good customer service. I checked our records and we are now working with you on providing a different label design and specification better suited to your very demanding application. Our premium poly labels or metal foil tags will be a better choice and should address these issues.