Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über SimplePractice

Wechsle noch heute kostenlos zu SimplePractice und schließe dich mehr als 40.000 Kund*innen an, die florierende Gesundheits- und Wellnessunternehmen betreiben.

Erfahre mehr über SimplePractice

SimplePractice is so easy to use and the customer service is wonderful & quick.

The one feature I have been having trouble with is regarding the recent update adding Couple profiles.

Bewertungen zu SimplePractice

4.3

8.5/10

SimplePractice hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2’657 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie SimplePractice bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (2’657)

Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Tolle Software mit viele Funktionen aber ist etwa teuer

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Gute Software für Zeitmanagement

Ich nutze mal dieser Software schon seit ca. 3 Jahren und habe es immer für meine Zeitmanagement benutzt. Es war immer top. Also habe gar keine Probleme damit. Später fand ich, dass neue Funktionen ind schon entwicklet, aber werde ich die Zeitnah nutzen.

Von mir aus, nur die Preis ist etwa hoch. Aber sonst finde ich alles top

Amanda
Amanda
Program Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple Practice saved me!

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Truly a lifesaver. I feel like I am not a business person, but simple practice simplifies so many aspects of this.

I love all of the things that the developers decided to incorporate in this platform. You can upload your business documents, any documents relevant to your client records and so much more. I have created questionnaires that are specific to my practice so that I can gather data upfront and this prevents me from missing out on money. I love the integration for scheduling appointments, telehealth and billing and invoicing. If you want to streamline your practice, this is for you.

Clients cannot pay partial balances in their client portal yet, those payments have to be taken in the office.

Antwort von SimplePractice

Amanda, thanks for your positive review. We're proud to give you the back office you need to run a professional practice. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's any additional feedback you have. - Gillian from SimplePractice

Jose
Business Manager in Bolivien
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding product at an affordable price

5.0 vor 7 Monaten

Kommentare: Initially hesitant to adopt SimplePractice, I was accustomed to and comfortable with another EHR system. However, upon making the transition and familiarizing myself with the platform's navigation, the evident ease of use quickly became apparent.

I spend significantly less on this software compared to a similar product I used before. It's user-friendly, and the customer support team responds promptly to my inquiries.

The current system lacks user-friendly features that would facilitate a smooth document submission process.

Lynn
Licensed Clinical Social Worker in USA

Simple Practice

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I have been pleased with the use of this EMR and the ability to learn to use it.

Ease of use, flexibility in making it more personalized to your business.

The ability for client's to pay the invoices sent to them directly without my assistance.

Carol
Therapist in USA

Frustrations

1.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: There are so many things that the programming does without my oversight that have created problems with my clients. I do not like the system invoicing clients without my approval, or billing their credit cards. I have felt that the software is running my practice rather than me.

I am sure that there are positive things about this EHR, but at this point I am too disappointed to remember anything.

I HATE the fact that the programming removes clients whom I have scheduled on a weekly basis from my schedule without apprising me or the client. On 5 occasions it has appeared that I stood up a client or forgot about them, since they were no longer on my schedule suddenly with no warning.

Vincent
Clinical Sex Therapist in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy-to-Use, Customizable, and Well-Intergrated

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall, this is a great product. I'd just recommend a few minor adjustments and it would be the perfect EHR!

I really love the intuitive calendar management. I can 'drag and drop' appointments and can easily set recurrences and move recurring appointments. I also love the 'Load Last Note' feature where I can save time on filling in standard fields and concentrate more on the weekly/bi-weekly changes in information (i.e. client progress, client needs).

I would improve the Telehealth app. The Telehealth app seems to malfunction quite frequently when clients are using their phones to join appointments. I have also noticed that my video glitches quite frequently. I would also improve the 'Share' function on Telehealth. It is very hard to screenshare and use it for sharing worksheets and handbooks.

Mike
Mike
Chief of Operations in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Mental Health EMR that has work to improve

3.0 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: Our experience has been on a down, up, and down trajectory. It was sold to the practice owner, who is not technical in IT, as a HIPPA compliant telemedicine app. It was sold but never setup correctly, and almost put us out of business, claims were getting denied at a very high rate, and copays were not being collected. Because the app was not setup, all of it resulted in loss collections. The reports are garbage, so we did not know until well after the damage had been done.
Now, as I am trying to integrate it with our accounting system (Quick Books Online), I can't get past the tier one support team, who keeps closing my request as solve, after providing work arounds that do not address the problems.
I would like to see SimplePractice take their user community's recommendations more seriously. It will only improve the software.

The telemedicine virtual visits are awesome!

Simple Practice is awful at reporting. The built in reports miss the market, and they will not allow users to create their own custom reports.

Robin
Clinical Associate in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

SimplePractice Recmmendation

5.0 vor 8 Monaten

Kommentare: I was very reluctant to use SimplePractice. I used another EHR that I was comfortable with and accustomed to. However, after I made the switch and learned how to navigate it, the ease of use was readily apparent.

I like SimplePractice's ease of use and the limited time it takes to learn the system. Getting up-to-speed with its many tools was important, and it took no professional training time or training investment.

SimplePractice is not the most navigation-friendly system. However, once one learns how to get around in the system, it becomes easy.

Stephanie
Therapist in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

SimplePractice is an great EMR for mental health clinicans

4.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I enjoyed using it in the limited capacity I had.

Ease of use in scheduling and documentation.

I did not have full access to it, since I was just a user, but from my research it would be the cost, although it is comparable to others.

Allie
HR Generalist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple Practice Review

5.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I have had an amazing experience overall

I like the convenience of having therapy sessions online

The only thing I don't like is when I need to use my phone but can't exit a session to do so

Jae
rmt in Kanada
Alternative Medizin, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love love love this

5.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

So easy to track notes and reliable! cant believe i didn't find this sooner

I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this product

Casey
LPC in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Overall great software that could use a few improvements

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, I have been happy with Simple Practice. I wanted a place I could handle paperwork, notes, billing, scheduling, and secure video and messaging--this has got it all. It's priced fairly, and so far has been more consistent than more expensive competitors. The support staff is helpful and quick to respond, but I would like to see clients have direct support access so that I am not having to be a middle person when they have technical issues. (I was told they try to limit client contact for privacy reasons, but with a BAA and informed consent in place, I don't see how privacy would be an issue.) The biggest change I would like to see is for clients to be able to upload and send documents. This is something I'd imagine multiple users would appreciate as many of us are offering telehealth and need to have a copy of each client's ID. Also, it would be more convenient for providers if clients could access their demographics so that the provider is not responsible for making changes whenever they'd like to opt in/out of text or email alerts. Finally, I'd like to see the consent documents moved out of the client portal and with the other forms so they are more easily accessible for updating.

Mostly user-friendly, responsive and helpful customer support, customizable templates, clear video, easy client onboarding and billing, great value for the price

Placement of consent documents is awkward and not intuitive. I would like the client to be able to send documents to me, access tech support, and change their demographic info and opt in/out choices.

Antwort von SimplePractice

Hi Casey, thanks for your positive review, and for calling SimplePractice a great value for the price. We're proud to provide an excellent product at a great value to private practices everywhere. Welcome to our community. - Gillian from SimplePractice

Daren

Great Overall, but Their Settings Menu Needs Work

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: My experience has been good overall. I think they make a lot of aspects of treatment easy which is good given their name. I don't like very many EHR's in the world because all they care about is practice management and are pretty terrible for high-volume clinical tasks - which makes them indirectly quite expensive in terms of labor to use. I think SimplePractice is a good balance between the two - though their reporting and practice management is still pretty weak.

I really like their balance between practice management and clinical documentation for a small practice, as well as the degree of customization for forms and documents. Their portal is pretty easy for clients to use (I rarely get people having trouble with it). I like their booking widget for my website. The telehealth video/audio quality is very good. Their help database is one of the better ones I've seen, lots of great articles and clear instructions that seems to be kept up to date.

Their settings menu is not intuitive and you have to hunt around to find the setting you are looking for. CEU offerings are not on topics of interest to me. Their clearinghouse doesn't have one of the carriers I need. Reporting and practice management tools are weak. Their paid therapist collaboration group where potentially sensitive information is discussed is hosted by Facebook (perhaps the most untrustworthy and unethical software company on the planet) AND they charge us to be invited to participate on a platform that doesn't cost SimplePractice any money to host other than maybe some moderating? That doesn't align well with the brand reputation and quality of SimplePractice and isn't really a good value for the money (in my opinion).

Jennifer
Private Practice Psychotherapist in USA

Satisfied with Current Services and Optimistic about Future Improvements

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: The primary reason I am using Simple Practice is for the insurance billing capabilities so I can make my life easier and not hire a biller.

I love the overnight billing with auto-pay and the entirely digital intake and consent forms.

I have encountered issues when trying to create insurance claims. Additionally, it is a bit pricey considering the fact that many of the offered services can be achieved through GSuite for $6 a month for HIPAA protected documentation and intake forms, and through Square Appointments (a service that comes free when Square is utilized for fee collection).

Robin
LCMHCS in USA

Simple practice honest review

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall my experience with SimplePractice has been positive and I would recommend it over other electronic health records. In doing my research and talking with others, simple practice stood out as the most user-friendly and clinically professional platform.

As a former pen and paper therapist, getting started with SimplePractice was a bit tedious, But that would have been the case with any electronic record. Once that process was complete using it daily with current and new clients has helped me run a more professional and organized practice. It is easy to use and has a lot of helpful features like forms, templates and assessments.

There may be a way to do group sessions when you upgrade to the platform for Telehealth but I have not figured this out yet. I would like to be able to do a group meeting with multiple colleagues or supervisees.

Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Still learning, but loving it!

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: It is obvious that a great deal of thoughtful consideration has gone into the development of this software. While there elements that I would like to see incorporated as a matter of convenience, there are absolutely no deal breakers here! I do have much to learn, but I feel confident that I made the choice for my private practice. Try the free month ~ be impressed!

It's only fair to say that I still have many things to learn! I've not experienced the insurance side of things yet, and that's a beast all its own. That said... I find the online "How To" articles helpful and easy to follow. The videos are also helpful most of the time. I have not attempted to reach a person by phone, however, mostly b/c I've not needed to (yet). Being cloud based was an absolute must. Love the intuitive and attractive visual interface! The Client Portal has been easy to incorporate into the company website, and clients find it easy to use. I like being able to initiate the intake process immediately with a client who requests an appointment. Super like the reminders that help me keep up with what needs to be completed. It has also been helpful to receive an email of my agenda for the day. Having the flexibility to modify forms or create my own is awesome! It took me some time to understand how, but I got it.

I prefer structure when I'm just learning how to navigate new software. It is helpful to me to have "How To" guides in an order that leads me through necessary processes. I found myself wondering if I'd completed everything required in a process, was there a tab I hadn't discovered, etc. Having a check list, an order, some sort of structure to remove the mystery as I acclimated would have been reassuring. Color coding features would be helpful to differentiate between clinicians, insurance companies, etc. I find the mobile app to be difficult to navigate. Attempting to schedule clients or see what is available is cumbersome. I've since synced the calendar with Google, and that appears to be working more smoothly. It would be wonderful if there was a way to connect local SP users. I've had questions come up that a user more seasoned than myself could likely answer in five minutes....versus the hour or more I spent chasing rabbits.

Antwort von SimplePractice

Thanks so much for your positive review. We have a thriving community of SimplePractice customers - most likely in your local area - on our Community Forum at community.simplepractice.com and in our Facebook community at facebook.com/groups/simplepractice. We're here to help - thanks for choosing SimplePractice. - Gillian from SimplePractice

Jill
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I have had on-going insurance enrollment and payer reports since I started with Simple Practice.

4.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: It is simple with respect to face validity. You can navigate around pretty easily without making serious or irreversible mistakes that many of us fear with the technical aspects of EHRs.

It works relatively well if you have mostly direct pay clients or accept only a couple of insurances. It also works well if you have very few tech problems, your are pretty "techy" and industry knowledgeable to begin with, and you are ok with short answer email responses to any questions you might have.

There is no one to call. Even if you email asking for a phone call, they won't talk to you. Their customer support consists of sending you video and article links about how to do things. Or emailing you back and forth over the period of weeks or even months. However, if you have an actual, real-time problem, that cannot be fixed by watching a video, and requires someone to actually get on a phone and figure out what is going on- forget it. Your accounts will be hopelessly upside down, which is anything but simple! For example: insurance enrollments or payer reports that require immediate technical support, forget it. They will email you back and forth for months telling you that they submitted to have the problem fixed, as if that fixed your problem. Or they will answer you without addressing the whole problem. If you accept and/or bill multiple insurance companies, keep moving. Simple Practice is not the answer. It's too difficult to move your entire operation to another EHR once you have completely set up with Simple Practice and then you find out months later that there are no "simple" fixes when you have legitimate insurance problems.

Antwort von SimplePractice

Hi Jill - Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. I'm sorry to hear you feel like we're not here to help you! That's definitely not the case. While we aren't able to respond immediately to emails and don't currently have phone support, we do our best to get you a personalized response within a few hours. We also have several Live Online Classes to show customers the various features in the platform and how to use them. If you're interested in signing up for any of these, here is the link to do so: http://features.simplepractice.com/classes/ If there's something we haven't helped out with, please don't hesitate to send us a message here: https://support.simplepractice.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. I'll make sure we help you out. We appreciate your patience and candor, Jill!

Anonymous
Psychologist in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Biggest fan is now biggest detractor

1.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I cannot recommend SimplePractice anymore and that is a shame. I am afraid of retaliation even given the unethical nature in which this company has conducted itself, I cannot guarantee that they would cut me off before I am ready to transition.

I used to love SP and as an early adopter I was a major champion of their software. Part of my work is as a consultant for new therapists starting their journey as early career professionals. I used to advocate for SP as an EHR because they did a wonderful job of making things easy on therapists. Then about a year ago they got a new [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and decided to go full bore silicon valley start-up. This is not the same company. You need to understand that every review prior to 2022 was a different company. That company was AWESOME.

They are clearly in financial trouble. They CANNOT be trusted. How else do you explain alienating your entire user base by increasing your prices nearly 200%!? They are either overspending (suggesting incompetence at the management level) or they are gearing up for a Series A and wanting to go IPO eventually. This kind of business model is ANTITHETICAL to the kind of service that we therapists rely on. We need to be able to TRUST that the people we work with will take care of us in the way we take care of our patients. After all, if they are willing to act scrupulously with the people paying them money, what will they do with the data gathered via the EHR? SimplePractice has frankly annihilated what was simply the greatest goodwill I have ever felt towards a company. Now I see only greed, delusion and arrogance. I do not say this lightly. I used to run a start-up. I am a business person. This is no way for ANY business to act let

Antwort von SimplePractice

When changing our pricing, we conducted extensive research on how to charge customers at a rate that was commiserate with the services we provide and the labor it requires. We also conducted research on the necessary features and most utilized functions and segmented that data based on the stage of private practice the customer was in: how long they'd been in private practice, if they were a solo-practitioner, small group, large group practice, client case load etc. The new Essential Plan is very similar to our sunset Professional Plan, but it's meant for a solo-practitioner. We've tailored 3 distinct plans to better fit the stages our customers' private practice journey - including an affordable Starter plan. We added many new, highly requested, features in 2021, and extended options for customer support. We appreciate your feedback as we continue to build our product and introduce more customization in our subscription plans in the future.

Lisa
Psychiatrist in USA

Overall, a well-designed and easy-to-use EMR

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: This software keeps me organized, allows me to keep my patient information secure, integrates scheduling/billing/documentation in one place, and offers an app that is well coordinated with the full desktop experience.

The design of the software is clean and intuitive, not just the portion experienced by clinicians but also the patient/client portal. I found it easy to create my own templates and appreciate the ability to import the prior note to edit it for each session rather than having to start anew each time I meet with someone. Scheduling both by desktop and by app are very easy to use, allowing to set up repeat appointments. I appreciate the ease of generating superbills and invoices, changing charges and correcting them, and the option of manual inputs of payment if you choose not to use the integrated credit card payment system (Stripe). I really appreciate the option of "privacy mode" so that patient's full names are not displayed on my calendar. The 30-day trial was very helpful for ensuring that I was getting what I hoped I was and it was nice to be able to try both the essential and the professional features to figure out which plan made more sense for my practice.

1. I think others have mentioned the irritation of not being able to contact someone directly for customer support. Emailing is fine, it's not a huge deal, but it just creates delays with issues that I think could be worked out quickly with a phone call. 2. As a psychiatrist, it would be helpful if there were ways to prominently post the patient's allergies, medications, etc in a way where you wouldn't have to hunt through your prior notes to find them. However, this software is marketed to behavioral health professionals broadly rather than psychiatrists specifically, so I wouldn't expect it to be so tailored. 3. I would like to be able to customize the mini-website that my patients see in more ways than what's currently available. 4. The rates for Stripe seemed a little steep (at least for a solo practitioner) but it's your only option if you want an integrated credit card system. In the end, I am doing that piece with a different service to avoid the higher rates.

Antwort von SimplePractice

Lisa, thank you so much for your thorough and thoughtful review of SimplePractice. We're glad to hear that you find SimplePractice to be clean and intuitive, and proud to support the work that you do! Did you know you can schedule a one-on-one screensharing session with a Product Specialist at your convenience, any time? We're always standing by to help. I'd also recommend using a Sticky Chart Note to keep information like allergies and medications at the top of the client's chart - just create a Chart Note and set the date to sometime in the future, and it'll stay at the top of the chart! Thanks again for choosing SimplePractice. We're glad you're a part of our community! - Gillian from SimplePractice

Kathryn

Great product 3-5 years ago has declined significantly

3.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: In the beginning, SimplePractice really helped me streamline my practice and made practice management so much more effective. It was a lifesaver as I was transitioning from agency work to full time private/solo practice. I recommended it to so many colleagues and supervisees. It has really begun to go downhill over the last year since being sold to EngageSmart.

The mobile app, customizable forms, template library, reports, and client booking are all really excellent. Billing, calendaring (especially customization like color-coding), chart notes, and other features are "fine" but could be improved.

I provide supervision and consultation as well as therapy and there is no way to differentiate between types of clients. Customization of the calendar (e.g. color coding for types of clients and location of service) is essentially non-existent. Billing and invoicing has always been confusing and clunky. Just generally, the customer service is absolutely atrocious. SP representatives in online platforms are obtuse and dishonest in responses, and it is really hard to get ahold of someone to help when there is a problem. I also am very disappointed with the new pricing structure which doesn't even attempt to hide the fact that they are strong-arming people into the highest tier by including basic features like calendar syncing or adding a supervisor only in that very highest tier. They clearly prioritize profit/shareholders over customers, and their goal is to monopolize everything about the online therapy world (websites, therapist directory, continuing ed, etc) rather than putting resources into continuing to make their product better. Some really basic features that folks have been asking for for at least 5 1/2 years (since I've been a customer) are still not there.

Stephanie
Private Practice Clinician in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Price Gouging

3.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: My experience has been that Simple Practice is not responsive to client complaints or concerns. They have ignored many issues and do not respond in a timely manner to basic questions. Do not get stuck with simple practice as they have a record or raising fees while taking away features.

I like the platform but not that they keep raising the cost over and over again.

In 2 years, my Simple Practice subscription has gone up 68%: Feb of 2020 it was $59 March of 2020 it was raised to $69 (+17%) March of 2022 increased to $99 (+44% from last increase, +$68% since 2020) Should I expect this kind of rate increases moving forward? Next increase would be at $140/month and then $200/month? They took away calendar sync! You have to buy premium just for a feature that should already be included in the basic. I know you all are "adding features" but none that add any value to me so I'm paying 68% more for the same experience, same functionality. I don't have any use for chatting with people during sessions, blurring the background, default templates or Wiley treatment plans that don't apply to my business, mobile billing or insurance billing, online scheduling, or a website/marketing directory thru you all. It's especially galling that for the extra money, I still have to build complicated Excel macros to simply calculate and track my actual/net income per session because there isn't a report that shows all of your appts and with how much you get after Stripe's cut.

Abigail
Co-Owner/Occupational Therapist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great EMR and billing software for occupational therapy community based practice

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Our occupational therapy practice has really enjoyed the ease of SimplePractice whether we use it on our laptops or the mobile version since we don't have a physical location. The free trial was a great way to see how the program can work for us and we are so glad that it did it!

We have really enjoyed having the app feature for our community based practice. All of our therapists are not in a clinic and this allows for them to document anywhere and quickly. Making changes and creating templates is very easy and simple to do. Our team really has enjoyed the sync feature of the calendar with our G-suite as well as how easy it is to do billing. As the administrative person, submitting claims is SO easy that it has given so much more time to perform other tasks.

While the calendar syncs seamlessly for our practice, it would be nice that visually that appointment looks different other than looking for the CPT codes to denote a difference. We also have supervisory roles and sometimes it is shared between more than 1 therapist so it would be great to assign that more easily.

Catherine
Licensed Mental Health Counselor in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

SimplePractice increased prices AND took away features...

1.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Very poor. While the service sounded great to start, they blindsided their customers and have provided an underwhelming response to our concerns. I specifically wrote them regarding the rate increases and was provided a copy/paste response (which was already published elsewhere). It wasn't personalized and it most certainly didn't address my concerns. I would caution all who are considering using SimplePractice as their EHR. This company has increased prices multiple times in the course of 2 years with the latest being the most significant. They don't deliver on promises and they could care less about caring for those using their platform.

I've used SimplePractice as my EHR for a couple years. I liked it. It was easy to use. However, they announced rate increases that begin in March 2022. Their announcement was sent out less than 2 months in advance which doesn't feel like enough time for the customer to make a decision on which new plan to use or switch systems.

They are a shady and money hungry company. They don't actually listen to customer feedback that results in any improvements or changes. They promise future improvements, but nothing comes to fruition. My subscription cost has a 77% increase if I want to keep some of the same features while losing some of the features I currently have. It is a 154% increase if I want to keep ALL of the same features I currently have and gain a few features that I don't really need and have no use for. Due to that outrageous price increase, I have to look elsewhere for my needs.

Trish
Owner/Therapist in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Price Gauged Solo Practitioners!

3.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: The last year has not been a good experience and in the process of looking for another EHR.

All the features it has the ability to give a practice.

Have been using for many years. Always felt it was a great value. Over the past year or so they have added features that are not necessary and things most therapists already have (EG websites, directory, forms). They have officially raised their prices which is understandable; however, the drastic increase that went from a basic feature (such as calendar syncing) or an added biller is only available on their most expensive tier package. They essentially are forcing many providers to increase paying them over $30 more a month or having to switch the EHR software. It makes sense to add more options but to make a lot of options "basic" that are not used by most of us to charging a lot more for solo practitioners is highly disheartening.

Heather
Therapist/Owner in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Efficient, intuitive, and oh-so-supportive.

5.0 vor 8 Jahren

Kommentare: I will be the first to admit that the administrative side of running a psychtherapy office isn't what nourishes me most - it's the relationships with my clients and colleagues that sustain and inspire me. That said, I realize that the administrative aspect of my business is central to building a successful practice so that I can continue to do the work that I love. Finding a practice management system that is effective and intuitive, and built for mental health therapists, has been a game changer. I knew I would find the right system, eventually. SimplePractice fit the bill. What came as a surprise is the quality of the relationships that I'd build with the customer support professionals at SimplePractice. When getting started, I reached out to customer support about various aspects related to enrollment and billing of Medicare. I had a unique-ish circumstance with my enrollment due to address changes. I had spent a significant amount of time on the phone with Medicare and got as far as I could with them. I reached out to SimplePractice support by email (there's no phone number!) and admittedly, I thought I'd never hear back - that feeling of sending an email out into the universe to float around forever. I had not even registered for SP, yet. Well, I had a response within 1 day. The responder was encouraging, informed, concise and kind (remember I'm all about the relationship). In some ways, I couldn't believe how simple he made it for me, so I clarified with him 2 times! In each rresponse, he remained professional, encouraging, and helpful. It was a dream come true. A technology for therapists that thrive in relationships. A responder that spoke a technology language that I understood. Someone that wanted me to be successful in building my management system. In this age of nameless, faceless interactions, I really felt like "Will" was there to not just answer a question, but to help me be successful in my business.

Responsive customer support. Appointment reminders . Client portal for intake paperwork and billing. Nice visual interface. Intuitive. Built in credit card processing. Intake paperwork forms that are built for therapy offices.

Nothing I've identified, yet.

Antwort von SimplePractice

Heather, this made our day! We love everything you said. We exist because we want to help our customers focus on the work they love and not have to worry about the busy work. We're here for you! Thanks for joining our growing SimplePractice community!