Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über MangoApps

Lösung für Digitalarbeitsplätze mit Intranet, Kollaboration, Messaging, Lernsystemen und über 50 integrierten Geschäftslösungen.

Erfahre mehr über MangoApps

Easy to use, very customizable, and helpful customer support when problems arised.

There is no con to the software. I would not change a think.

Bewertungen zu MangoApps

4.3
4.4
4.2
4.4

8.2/10

MangoApps hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 146 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie MangoApps bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Eugene
Eugene
Graphical designer lead in Kenia
Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

"MangoApps has truly helped in overseeing projects for me and my group particularly"

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Document the executives and string the board, it's an incredible application for sharing and staying up with the latest with items and thoughts.

it has a ton of provisions particularly the piece of making strings, wikis, variants of records, picture, and video reviews, notices and labels, bunch the executives, talking usefulness and identifications too it's an incredible application. I likewise discovered the simplicity of adding and eliminating visitor clients for occasional representatives, with low evaluating extremely alluring focuses.

I wasn't impressed by the way that MA doesn't permit video calls and associations for certain outside devices and applications for usefulness.

Martha
Business Development Manager in Australien
Wein und Spirituosen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Long term MangoApps user

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: We have found the product very successful

I found the ease of adding and removing guest users for seasonal employees, with low pricing very attractive points.

I have issues with the tasking app, and have trouble easily completing and deleting tasks. It seems difficult to use.

Antwort von MangoApps

Martha, thank you for taking the time to review MangoApps! We appreciate having you as a customer and your feedback is very helpful to our continued efforts to maintain and improve the product. Please contact us at [email protected] to better address your needs with tasks. We will be happy to assist and collect any feedback where we can improve the feature and possible improvements. Thank you again!

It has been an engaging tool - allowing for easy interaction within the team and entire agency

3.0 vor 6 Jahren

- It allows for all the staff to know what is going on at the same time, everyone gets the same info - Easily able to share resources and updates - Great way to invite people to events and keep everything organized - private message feature allows for seamless communication - project and team groups are great for coordinating with many people - Intranet is great for HR use and agency wide updates - Love that it is connected to LinkedIn - Fun and easy to use like Facebook - Easy to compose posts

- I find that the mobile app is not as user friendly - Even after years of use, cannot really understand the purpose of primary and secondary interactions... don't understand the purpose of separating them

Antwort von MangoApps

Thank you for taking the time to review MangoApps! We appreciate your feedback. I will be sure to pass your feedback along. Cheers!

Nisha
Manager in Indien
Pharmazeutika, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

User friendly intranet platform

4.0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall the experience has been good. Frequent upgrades and proactive approach for problem solving would be a plus.

This platform is really easy to use and has lots of great features. It works well with other tools and the support team is fantastic!

analytics slow upgrade dashboard design

Ryhlen
Ryhlen
Server Administrator in USA
Telekommunikation, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

MangoApps great intranet / project tool

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Great support and they reach out quickly with answers or help resolve any issues in a timely manner.

I like the chat that is built in. I also like how customizable the site can be. Multiple integrations with tools we already use.

The active directory integration alot of other cloud products have a tool we can install on server but this we have to open up a connection to public internet so that mangoapps can pull the sync data from the server

Antwort von MangoApps

Hi Ryhlen, thank you so much for taking the time to review MangoApps! We're glad to see it fits well into your workflow and become the obvious choice over SharePoint. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

Vlady
social media manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product!

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall I have a good experience with MangoApps. It's a great collaborative tool for a small to large business.

I like working with Mango Apps. It's very easy to use and makes everything super organized. I like the fact there is an app and I can download it to my phone and use the chat function when I am on the go.

Sometimes there are glitches in the text feature, when I delete a preset and try to write my own text it would still show the old text and I have to go back few times until it completely get erased.

Stacey
VP Human Resources in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Stacey Cale - VP Human Resources, Merchants Bonding Company

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Our implementation representative was helpful and patient through our numerous calls. I loved that you could look on his calendar and book as many meetings as it takes to get through the implementation.

What we have loved most about about MangoApps is how helpful the team was in guiding us through every step of the implementation. The system is great for being able to give your company's personal look and ease of imputing information.

At first the system seems overwhelming because there are so many potential functions you can use in the system. Recommend to anyone to first figure out what you want to use the tool for and turn off the other functions at first.

Kevin
Kevin
Schools-Community Relations Coordinator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

TinyTake Saves Me Tons Of Time

4.0 vor 6 Jahren

I use TinyTake for a versatile snipping tool that allows me to quickly and easily capture any region and place it where I need it, or into a file for later. The screen recording tool (up to 5 minutes per clip on my free use app) has been a tremendous boost for creating training and informational videos at work.

The touch-up tools for editing a screenshot are not strong. Maybe that's expected as this is FREE, and I can drop the snipped region into any program in seconds. But there are times I would like to do that work native in TinyTake, and since the option is there, I include that in my rating.

Antwort von MangoApps

Thank you for your feedback Kevin! I'm glad to see that TinyTake has been a versatile tool that saves you time, that is exactly what we've set out to accomplish. I will also be sure to pass along your feedback regarding the touch-up and annotation tools. Thanks again!

Femi
Femi
Lead Graphic Designer & UI/Ux Designer. in Nigeria
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

MangoApps has really helped in managing projects for me and my team especially

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: File management and thread management, it's a great app for sharing and keeping up to date with products and ideas.

it has a lot of features especially the part of creating threads, wikis, versions of documents, image, and video previews, mentions and tags, group management, chatting functionality and badges too it's really a great application.

I didn't like the fact that MA doesn't allow video calls and also connections to some external tools and apps for productivity

Antwort von MangoApps

Femi, thank you for your review, feedback and willingness to recommend MangoApps. Please let us know if you are still finding that there are feature gaps or lack of connectivity with external tools. We've grown a lot just this year alone, and I hope if we haven't already addressed your extended needs, that we are sure to note them for our product roadmap. Thank you again!

Wareh
Wareh
Software Engineer in Nigeria
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

My experience has been nice. I've used MangoApps before now and its a great means of communication.

4.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Mangoapps made my onboarding easy.
I find it easy to assign tasks to team members.
The wiki functionality is very useful because it gives our developers a pool of information the can always refer to as well as update if need be.

The existence of groups. Ability to create wikis for developers to study. The mention notification Badges - its fun Great place for proper onboarding of new employees.

I'd prefer if I could view content of any group but the extra functionality will be not to be able to post comments. I always have to make requests to join a group where I need to access specific information.

Antwort von MangoApps

Thank you for your review Wareh! It means a lot to us that you've taken the time to provide feedback. I'm glad to hear that we've made onboarding easy for you and your business. Cheers!

James
Information Technology Analyst in USA
Chemikalien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Mangoapps review

4.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: We have found that MangoApps allows us to attach and share documents that need to be viewed by an entire department in one location. If they belong to the specific group or department, they have the ability to go in and edit documents and save it a a new revision. This feature help when we need to have documents that others outside the group cannot see. We also have the Intranet page that allows us to post content that everyone in the entire company can view. We post a variety of content like thank you letters from customers, employee wedding photos, baby photos, etc. This allows everyone to go to one location.

I really like the ability to create different groups and departments. This being a business specific application, it is very important to be able to break out content that is specific for each group or department. This allows users to not be overwhelmed with content that does not pertain to them. I have been using this software for a few years now and I can honestly say that it has evolved over the years they have spent a significant amount of time making changes to better suit the end user.

I feel that updates are pushed out to the web and client with hardly any warning. This makes it diffficult if we have instructions created on how to navigate to a specific area in Mango and then they make changes to the location.

Antwort von MangoApps

Thank you for your review James! We love to hear from our customers, and i'm happy hear the various areas in which MangoApps is meeting the needs of your business. I'm glad you recognize the evolution, please stick around and we'll continue to make this a better tool for all customers new and old. It is an honor to earn your business again and again. In regards to the improvements that you are looking for when we make updates.. I will be sure to pass that feedback on to the right groups- I take that feedback very seriously and appreciate your concern. Thank you again!

Wade
Onboarding Manager in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great software, needs support development

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Our firm has gained scale and the organization of our documents has expanded exponentially since implementing.

Ability to organize files and create an intranet with links to specific documents and an ability to maintain organization. Lots of special features.

1. Ability to block users from deleting items that they upload 2. Support is among the lowest we have experienced. The chat room is rarely open. Responses to service requests often never come and it is at least 24 hours before a response is received. 3. The document approval process needs development.

Rosa
Internal/Intranet Manager in USA

We've been using MangoApps for a year now and it has been great - easy to use and fairly intuitive.

4.0 vor 6 Jahren

We like the different features for collaboration and user engagement. Setting up new groups and projects is easy and staff are finding it very useful to collaborate on projects and assignments. Staff also use these features to interact with other employees on non-work related events (e.g. soccer clubs). Staff really enjoy the Recognition feature, allowing them to thank or congratulate fellow co-workers. The system is easy to use and fairly intuitive and more robust than other systems used in the past. We think Mango is great!

There are some limitations to certain functionalities, or other functions that are currently not available. However, the Support team is very open to hearing any and all suggestions. They help to try to find a work-around and if there isn't one, they put in request for possible inclusion in future updates. Mango Support is fabulous!

Antwort von MangoApps

Rosa, thank you for your review of MangoApps! We truly appreciate your feedback and are glad to have you as a customer. It honors me to hear that you are pleased about our Support, and I urge you to keep the feedback and ideas coming! Cheers!

Joe
Systems Admnistrator in USA
Chemikalien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A tool in the toolbox

4.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall we're happy with the product, and will continue to use it.

Collaborating in MangoApps is almost automatic. We have a thriving ecosystem of Groups, Projects and Departments in MangoApps.

Sometimes the updates are pushed and changes made to the UI or to functionality (which sometimes cause bugs) with little to no warning. A better communicated and tested update process would be beneficial.

Antwort von MangoApps

Joe, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! I'm glad to hear that MangoApps is working well for your company and that things are thriving as you mention. I do hear you loud and clear regarding the update notifications and update process. I will pass along that feedback so that we can address this for yourself and many others. Together we make MangoApps better every day, thank you again for your feedback!

Itziar
TestLab Manager in Spanien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I use it to manage my projects and share files, tasks, ideas with my colleagues. Great tool

4.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: I am able to manage my projects in a very easy and visual way. I can share everything with my colleagues and also with our customers, and access it from anywhere.

I like the look and feel, the ease for managing my projects and tasks, and sharing what we need with my colleagues

The app has evolved a lot, but still misses some features I would like to have when I am not at the office.

Antwort von MangoApps

Itziar, thank you for taking the time to review MangoApps! We appreciate your feedback and satisfaction. I'm glad to see that you have stuck with us through our progress and evolution. If you have ideas or suggestions, we are all ears!

jimena
founder in USA

better training on customizing templates would be helpful

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

does what i need it to do for project management...has made our team more effective overall since the start

a better CRM would be nice...easier for sales to schedule follow up dates for leads, reminders, and just overall more functionality to ensure the sales follow up process happens and there are reminders...also there has been twice now when my notifications stopped working...unless im notified via email I cant keep track of everything people ask me in the system.

Antwort von MangoApps

Jimena, I appreciate you taking the time to write a review for MangoApps. I'm glad to hear that it works well for your project management needs, and makes your teams more effective and efficient. I will pass along the feedback in regards to needing a more powerful CRM. Also please be sure to contact us if you have any issues that persist with notifications, I would like to make sure we have that resolved if not already. Thank you again! Cheers

Jamie
Director of Operations in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

MangoApps is Wonderful!

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

The software is very intuitive and has a ton of useful features. We can't imagine trying to communicate to our membership without it! Bonus points for having a great app too!

Nothing! We've loved using MangoApps and plan to continue using it!

Antwort von MangoApps

Jamie, thanks for taking the time to review MangoApps! We absolutely love to hear that you enjoy using MangoApps and how well it works for Education Justice Project! Hope to continue this relationship for many many years to come. Cheers!

Kamran
Software Developer in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Wikis are the best

4.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Our entire knowledge base is being handled by mango apps. We're categorized into different departments so the departments feature for us is very handy.

User management, departments and roles have been best organized. The APIs are a big plus. We usually use skype for text communication but we've also considered mango apps chat as an alternative.

It should have a desktop application as well, like for macbook and windows.

Antwort von MangoApps

Thank you for your review Kamran! I'm happy to hear that MangoApps is working well for your business and that the APIs make life easier. As you may already know, we do have desktop apps for Mac/PC that allows for communication and composing posts/updates, questions, polls and more into any team as needed. It is not the full experience of Mango like on web, but i'll be sure to pass your feedback along. Thanks again!

Nick
Internet Marketer in USA
Internet, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great For Coworker Communication!

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

The interface makes it very easy to communicate with colleagues.

overwhelming at times, has many features

Antwort von MangoApps

Nick, thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business, and are glad to see that MangoApps fits well into your work flow. What can we do to make the features of MangoApps feel more useful (when you need them) and less overwhelming (when you don't)? Thank you again!

Bibliotheken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Office Chat by MangoApps

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: We needed an internal chat and this fits the bill for our needs. This is used multiple times daily by all staff. Staff can be reached anywhere in the building when using either the iOS or android app on their phone.

Office Chat was easy to set up and maintain. Can use on iOS, Android or the web version.

Not everyone can set up groups unless given permission by an administrator.

Antwort von MangoApps

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business, and are glad to see that MangoApps fits well into your work flow. Thank you again!

Chanel
Trainer in USA
Versicherung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Mango

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: The best way to describe my overall experience, FUN!

I love how easy it is to navigate mango & simple to build pages. I like that I am not forced to use coding & can work with word & pasting. So many beneficial tools, this is an upgrade we had been waiting for!

I'm having some issues getting video recordings loaded in Mango for training purposes. There's only certain software that is compatible & I'm having some issues getting the compatible software to work as well.

Bree
Provider Enrollment Credentialing Specialist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Fast and fun communication with others in the company

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Gifs, group chats, and reacting to messages

I wish I could develop a contact list and have different groups for the people I need to chat with regularly so that I don't have to search for the people. I can just choose them from my list and instantly chat. Also, I wish there was a way that I could change the notification sound to make it more distinct form the other notifications on my laptop. Additionally, when I misspell a word from trying to type really fast, it doesn't let me use spellcheck to change it. I have to delete and rewrite.

Daniela
Pharmacy Supervisor in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A social network just for work!

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Like that is it similar to other social networking platforms so it's quicker to become familiar with. Also like the departments widget. Able to keep the department informed and engaged (while others in the organization are unable to view).

Ease of use is much friendlier on desktop than the mobile app. However, navigating the app has improved.

JoHanna
Learning & Organizational Development Coordinator in USA

This software has been extremely easy to use and to collaborate with.

5.0 vor 7 Jahren

It brings the company together and makes it an easy way to share news across offices. We have really enjoyed using this platform!

Some of the features don't have the same capabilities that we are used to in other platforms. Mango is constantly open to updates, and we get excited about the new releases!

Antwort von MangoApps

JoHanna, thank you for taking the time to review MangoApps! I'm thrilled to hear it has been a great fit for your business, and we're glad you're along for the ride as we grow together! Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have further feedback or ideas! Cheers

Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Just okay, but sometimes helpful

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

We use this as the organization's intranet. It's a one-stop site for things like submitting IT tickets, ordering print supplies, and viewing relevant company information. If utilized correctly, it gives employees the opportunity to interact with each other (HR compares it to Facebook, but I wouldn't go that far).

My organization doesn't fully utilize it (or maybe correctly utilize it?), so the site is pretty messy and unorganized. It's difficult to find things sometimes because there are so many different folders and categories and pages. It would be easier if they cleaned it up and consolidated the extra pages that don't add a lot of value. It seems Mango's interface hasn't been updated in awhile.

Antwort von MangoApps

Thank you for your review of MangoApps! I'm glad that it fits well into your workflow, and is helpful when you need it. I understand your frustration regarding how your organization has either underutilized or incorrectly utilized the tools. We'd love to check-in with the Intranet admin and see what we can do to help them with suggestions or guidance for freshening things up. Please have them reach out.