Exactly what small teams need

Bewertet am 7.5.2019
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I absolutely love the "manuals" feature where you are able to create standard operating procedures with ease and share them with specific colleagues and groups. I also love the video conferencing feature that also allows scheduling. The learning curve is very steep and it's easy to implement in teams.

Vorteile: The software is incredibly easy to use, it's very intuitive and it has enough features to make it worthwhile using. What's also great is the integration with other tools like Zoho CRM and Zoho Projects for scraping tasks or Google Calendar for syncing events. It's very simplistic in nature and that's what makes it great. Need a full-fledged project management software? Go use Zoho Projects. Need instant communication? Use Zoho Cliq. Still Zoho Connect serves us as a central hub to manage the different applications and have a neat and easy to understand interface for the most important tasks.

Nachteile: There are some quirks I'm not happy with like that you aren't able to edit the forum posts of other members, only your own. Also the mobile app doesn't allow the creation of new forum posts.

Powerful team-collaboration tool with stunning extras and a generous free plan

Bewertet am 29.4.2019
Rick P.
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Powerful but overwhelming. Several features and tools would make a compelling sidegrade for my team but I'm not sure the learning curve is worth it. Others may have different experiences and requirements.

Vorteile: My teams have moved from Yammer to Slack to Flock, with some experimentations with Asana, Trello, Dropbox Paper and probably a half-dozen other ancillary project management/collaboration apps. They all have their strengths. (Yammer was by far the app my varied team took to the quickest, but Flock is popular, too.) The free plan which pretty much has everything a small team/business could need, supports up to 25 users. Cool. Zoho Connect is more than a project management or team collaboration tool, it's an online file cabinet, library, calendar, call tool, integrated chat, docs, presentation tool, manuals, and tons more, with extensive integration with all of Zoho's other apps and tools. Is there a deeper ecosystem? But, see below:

Nachteile: All that power has a cost in terms of UX. It's exhausting figuring out where everything is and how to use all of the tools together. The devs have built a fairly easy to use collaboration space but it can be overwhelming and easy to overlook some integrations. I had to squint to see Cliq, the chat app, and Channels, way down on the bottom right. (Still don't know what distinguishes Channels from Groups...) If you need to get up and running fast with a temporary team there are better options, such as all the ones I mentioned. If your company is looking for an all-in-one powerful tool, Zoho Connect is in the top 3 you need to look at. Only 100 GB file storage for an enterprise plan is pretty stingy!

Amazingly usable project management, business management tool, and repository

Bewertet am 26.9.2018
Chief Operations Officer

Kommentare: We move the active phases of our projects into this app for management using kanban. We also use it to assign tasks to individuals, keep a company calendar, store commonly used files there, have a company manual, and it logs our chat on Zoho Cliq. It is currently the central hub of everything we do.

Vorteile: This is the most underrated product that Zoho provides. They also don't do a great job at explaining what it does, so I will. Connect offers teams, a hub in which to run a business. This includes calendars, events, tasks, kanban boards, chat, files repository, manuals/documents, and a link for Zoho Creator apps to sit in. Any combination of permissions both matrix and hierarchical are possible with no limitation. You can limit access on a group or individual basis to anything you decide. If you take the time, and learn to set this up the exact way you need, it will combine the power of Dropbox, Trello, Google Calendar, Slack and Evernote, all in one place. Furthermore, if you need something specific, then you can quickly create it in Zoho Creator and it will sit under a tab in Connect.

Nachteile: Nothing. I think it's fantastic. They could make it better by integration it into the other Zoho apps more, like Teamdrive.

ZOHO MY CONNECTING PARTNER

Bewertet am 20.9.2019
IT PERSON

Kommentare: Zoho is a name of trust for those who are using it from a long time because of it’s product range that’s is so diverse and also interesting enough. With this amazing software I can easily collaborate with my colleagues through social media network which helps in unifying my team and also my work processes as well. I can easily make connections to the other members to improve my learning and development also. Additionally, it pulls my thoughts and ideas with my teammates in order to enhance the productivity of my work. I love the way in which it enables me to post messages, share files and also to have a real time discussion with my teammates.

Vorteile: Firstly it creates useful chat rooms in order to discuss certain issues with my project members also am able to send them each and every document or file through it. Moreover, I love the graphical user interface of this product that allows me to work more proficiently with more understanding as well. One more thing that I like in this specific application is it’s mobile application that makes my work so easier and also quite manageable in daily workload. Also, for me the ability to discuss my ideas with my team is my type of feature that doesn’t restrict me to a certain level of working. Lastly I like the way in which it integrates with my useful applications so I can easily switch between them.

Nachteile: The first and the only drawback is it’s price that is kind of in-affordable for some persons as they do required this type of product in a reasonable package. Also, I know the quality has some expenses as well but the manufacturers should listen to this one suggestion to make an affordable plan. Apart from this everything is great to work on it.

Great communication tool to compete tasks

Bewertet am 30.9.2019
Webmaster & Graphic Designer
Staatsverwaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The overall experience I have had has been a positive one, where I can jot different things down to each team member and see what I am assigned to as well.

Vorteile: I like that I can add certain individuals to a task I need to complete to get their input or have them complete a piece I need to complete my project.

Nachteile: I don't like that there can be a bunch of different chats open or in the list all at once. They need to have a task expiration or something. Maybe I don't see where this can be added. User rights maybe.

Very Good Helpdesk

Bewertet am 7.5.2018
Gari S.
Chief Strategy Officer
Bau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Very simple to use and has made it very easy for all of our branches to be able to get their issues submitted to our IT department quickly. Makes it more manageable rather than getting hundreds of emails with IT issues.

Nachteile: Can't really think of any cons for this software. It works the way it should and is simple enough to use.

Amazing Collaboration Tool for Teams

Bewertet am 16.4.2019
Partner

Kommentare: We moved to Zoho Connect form another platform specifically for the ability to assign and track tasks within the organization and it has been amazing.

Vorteile: I love the ability to create and assign tasks to different team members. I have integrated a zap to track my social media shares as well in the calendar view and it works amazing. The ability to interact in real time with team members is a great option as well, if someone mentions you inside of the platform you get a notification that is easy to respond too.

Nachteile: The learning curve was a bit steeper than expected and I found myself having to train every member of our team.

It's like THE most used app in our company.

Bewertet am 23.4.2019
Vedarth D.
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Our entire office runs on this. Chat, tasks, groups, events, files. What more can one ask for?

Nachteile: Nothing really. The only thing I event wanted here is the ability to set past dates as due dates for the tasks, like in Trello.

Great work. Easy to roll out within an organizaton

Bewertet am 18.7.2017
Kartheeban C.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We started using it as our internal communication tool. All org communication is made on this, instead of emails. More frequent communication is possible with employees because of social media style platform. The Kanban style task management also makes it easy to handle tasks.

Vorteile: 1. Social media style communication
2. Reduced Internal Email communication
3. Ability to track tasks
4. Event calendar
5. Connect with 3rd party tools

Nachteile: 1. Task management module can add more features to it.
2. More module customization is required to tweak the application as per the company needs.

Very great program

Bewertet am 15.1.2018
Esteve V.
Intern at Administration

Kommentare: We use it at work to make virtual teams of work and, thanks to it, we have increased our methods and we now are more efficient and we finish the tasks sooner than before.

Vorteile: It makes connectivity much easier and efficient than before, reducing waiting times and work hours. The program connects you to as much people as you can and allows you to properly work with them wherever they are. It has many different features and not all of them are the "advanced type". The program gives you the chance to create a virtual work space that definitely helps you increase you productivity as an enterprise. Is specially useful for companies where people tend to work separately.

Nachteile: I'm not sure if adding too many social networks to the program is efficient, since it increases the possibilities of distractions. I must say, however, that I have never felt like this program was letting me down.

The ideal social network for companies

Bewertet am 13.4.2019
Geraldine M.
Coordinador
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have created communities and groups with the students of our training courses, that has allowed us to maintain direct contact with them and verify the impact of our training activities, we also pay attention to the suggestions and requests that they make us in regards to the topics We are interested in this in terms of technology and telecommunication. On the other hand, it keeps us in contact with training centers in other countries, with which we exchange knowledge and training

Vorteile: It is a meeting place that helps develop our capacity for professional collaboration, because it allows you to connect with people with professional experience and colleagues, create your own community, and increase productivity in your office and work team. You can create varied communication channels in chat rooms, forums, groups, blog, among other

Nachteile: It would be good to add more applications to the list of integrations

Yo! Yo! get Zoho... Connect & more!!

Bewertet am 9.11.2017
David E.
MD
Unternehmensberatung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's also probably worth a mention the cost is less than /user/mo. AND they give us 2mos. free for subscribing annually. If we weren't so Windows heavy I feel like we could move from MS (Office365) for email, our calendars, & more, wishing we could further integrate with their solutions for ZohoMail, et al.

Vorteile: One of the best in class solutions. I've often used SharePoint (who hasn't) as a project collaboration tool. Zoho Connect makes it so much easier! Rather than a file sharing tool spun into an Instant Messenger, Zoho Connect is a device agnostic communication platform truly driving productivity.

Nachteile: What is their NOT to like? Maybe the logo...the toddler like A,B,C building blocks don't exactly scream "Enterprise Solution" :) Book-cover aside, on its proverbial-pages, I find it to be a feature rich & my team never has to worry about how/where/when they can access the tool.

Zoho connect is a perfect tool that has made connectivity much easier and faster

Bewertet am 2.8.2018
Ashleigh C.
IT Specialist
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Zoho Connect is one of the best way through which people can collaborate with their colleagues. It's additional fascinating features that made it famous includes like, comment, share ideas, discussions etc. It is awesome help desk that works fantastically and really easy to use with no Hindrance. People can quickly submit their I.T based issues with the help of Zoho Connect to the I.T department instead of sending hundreds of emails. So in this way it saves time of the users.

Nachteile: I haven't find any flaws in this software. It is really fantastic. The only limitation is that sometimes people have to face difficulties during it's set up and it lacks ability of documentation.

Another Great (and Cheap) Zoho Product!

Bewertet am 17.7.2019
Property Manager
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our entire office is brought together with Zoho Connect. Like most Zoho products, it's bare bones but it's cheap. It serves its purpose and does so perfectly without any bells, whistles, and unneeded extras. I would be lost without Zoho managing my calendar, events, tasks, and docs!

Vorteile: It's simple and easy to use. It brings everyone together and serves the need completely.

Nachteile: Setting it up took some time. There's a bit of a learning curve with this one that I did not experience with their other products.

Fan of Zoho Connect!

Bewertet am 4.8.2016
Bachir N.
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use Zoho Connect for our daily discussions at: https://www.egg3.eu
It's very practical and continuously improving. Most of all the customer service is great, as usual with Zoho!

Your social network in business

Bewertet am 13.5.2019
Leo M.
CSR II
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: You can communicate well with this.

Vorteile: You will be easily connected to your co-employees. Communicating with them is much more easier inside the office. Great value for your money.

Nachteile: Setting it up is quite confusing at first. But you will get the hang of it.

Connect with whoever you want with this incredible tool

Bewertet am 15.3.2019
Doris L.
SISTEMATIZADORA DE INFORMACION TRIBUTARIA
Staatsverwaltung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: With the use of this platform we can have information from our target audience to solve technical problems of data collection, this facilitates the systematization of information and processing, which allows us to fulfill users in time

Vorteile: This is a platform that has a lot to offer, you can do collaborative work, you can archive the most important contents of your projects in folders and have them available when you need them, it allows you to create channels in which you can discuss important aspects with your team. make decisions in real time, you can also create forums and interact with the communities of your interest and receive first hand your comments and concerns

Nachteile: Even though it is a tool that allows us to get closer to our target audience, the premium package is expensive

Connect yourself with work

Bewertet am 26.8.2019
Catherine B.
Marketing & Werbung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The experience is no doubt great. I would also encourage its technical team which is providing fantastic and responsive services.

Vorteile: This is an application that is serving my organization from numerous years with an intuitive method for group cooperation and work the board in a stunning manner with no damage. I really love this great product.

Nachteile: In the start it was a bit complicated prodcut but now it has brought excellent features and functions for the ease of use. I have no cons for Zoho Connect.

Integration with other major programs is a HUGE plus

Bewertet am 5.3.2019
Socrete M.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The seamless integration between this software and other major storage programs was a Huge plus when switching to this. Very easy to use and navigate. Tracking of customer interaction is spot on and our clients seem to like the chat feature.

Nachteile: Minor issues like double reports from the same email has occurred. Not too many customizable options available.

AWESOMELY COMPATIBLE!

Bewertet am 9.7.2018
Jenna W.
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Zoho Connect is so easy to use and it's compatible with everything, my calendars, emails, social media and more. It's very efficient being able to just go to one place for all my communication needs.

Nachteile: Group conversations get a little annoying, I would like there to be a "do not disturb" option for notifications, etc.

Zoho for Complete Connection

Bewertet am 11.9.2019
Jeff K.
Keeping Connected at All Ends
Eventservice, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This is another, more recent addition to my group of People and Idea connectors. It keeps things together and virtually at ease. Zoho Connect does just that.

Vorteile: This Zoho Connect idea offers coverage through an entire experience. For me I can effectively communicate to a fixed group, stay on point and then follow up rather easily.

Nachteile: There are many subcategories which I am still exploring and plan on doing so. Sometimes other Connection apps work better for my ultimate means. I am an equal opportunist in trying out any and many ways to do things. I'd reel in the extra categories and make things appear for specific.

Great Fit for Big Organizations, I Wish It Connected With More Stuff

Bewertet am 29.7.2019
Peter F.
Co-Owner

Vorteile: -Really smooth interface, great mobile app, great place for the team to collaborate.

Nachteile: -Kind of hard to figure out whether to use Zoho Cliq or Zoho Connect, doesn't make as much sense if you have less than ~30 employees.

Great I use it in my work a lot

Bewertet am 19.3.2018
Andres R.
Desarrollador de software

Vorteile: I use zoho's mail, in order to have my work mail appart from my personal mail and it works great. It also let's connect the work mail to my personal mail so I know if there is something imporant when i'm off work.

Zoho Connect Review

Bewertet am 24.5.2019
Ricky C.
Merchandiser
Essen & Trinken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Whether working with a small or large team, this software includes all features you could possibly need for team collaboration.

Nachteile: What I like least is the pricing structure.

Zoho connect

Bewertet am 3.10.2018
Justin H.
Coordinator, Office of Teaching Effectiveness
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Although i'm not as familiar with other Zoho products, Zoho connect has drawn together my dynamic team into daily collaboration that has increased creativity and productivity. Team-based project management makes up much of what we do, and Zoho connect has replaced the numerous other products we were using into one ecosystem. My team loves Zoho connect!

Nachteile: We have yet to identify any major shortcomings - we love the many features and integrations! No cons come to mind.