Great Software, Simple UI and does the work

Bewertet am 21.4.2018
Liyakat L.
Partner
Finanzdienstleistungen

Vorteile: Everything is in one spot that helps with communication, scheduling, job costing, job management and accounting. Our team loves the amount of information that is at their disposal to do their jobs and the management of oversight that is integrated into the day to day operations.

Nachteile: Nothing specific... Everything seems alright with all the features needed to manage the work schedule.

Awesome CRM

Bewertet am 6.7.2015
Andrew J.
Business Software Consultant

Kommentare: I'll let you know that I am a DBX employee, but I am using the system so feel that I can give a rating from a sales guys experience. I recently came from ArmorActive Inc, which went from salesforce to Microsoft AX over the course of 2 years... The difference from working on those systems to DBX has been night and day in making my life easier. I am really enjoying the system or I would probably not be working here still :). The response time in the system is fast. The layout is simple and allows for the least amount of clicking to get from one task to the other. Everything that has gone into the system is built to minimize clerical work for every department involved in the business. Because of my terrible experience in CRM's, it has given me a passion to helping other businesses streamline their processes. My experience in CRM/ERP systems are as follows:
Insightly

2 Thumbs Up!

Bewertet am 9.9.2015
Zona M.
Marketing Manager

Kommentare: This is the second CRM system I have used and I have great things to say about using DBX. DBX is extremely comprehensive and continues to make my life easier on a daily basis. I work in the office, but the best thing is that our sales force is easily able to use the system out in the field and produce on-the-spot customer proposals that are immediately available to our customers - this makes obtaining new business much faster and easier for us! There is no question on the ROI value this system can bring to any business. Customer tracking and demographics, correspondence, financials, surveys, invoicing, pretty much everything in a 1-stop-shop. The crew at DBX has continually worked with us in crafting and customizing the program to our specific needs, they are always there when we need them, and one cannot ask for more than that. I highly recommend the DBX program for complete business management. The only thing it doesn't do is buy lunch.

I've jad a very good experience all around since utilizing this database.

Shirley G.
PRESIDENT

Kommentare: An excellent experience all around. The DBX Support staff is friendly, talented, and are able to resolve any issues that I have quickly and efficiently. I've had this database about 1.5 years and I am totally happy with it. They were able to design the DBX database to fit all of my needs exactly. I highly recommend DBX to any potential customers who may be thinking about utilizing their services. You will not be disappointed, guranteed!

Amazing software

Tyler J.

Kommentare: I can't begin to tell you have often we have been complimented by our customers on the seamlessness of our operation. Everything is in one spot that helps with communication, scheduling, job costing, job management and accounting. Our workers love the amount of information that is at their disposal to do their jobs and the management loves the amount of oversight that is integrated into the day to day operations.

I couldn't run my business without DBX

Caroline L.

Kommentare: Everyone at DBX has been loyal, prompt, and competent. I started my company last year and it was an intensely stressful time for me. All my money and time was on the line. The guys at DBX bent over backwards to help me create my database. Their work is ON TIME and it is aesthetically pleasing. I can't say enough good things.

I love DBX because it has made my job so much easier and has saved me so much time.

Bewertet am 13.10.2015
Tyler J.

Kommentare: Some of the things that I like the most are that it is user friendly, one central location for all the information you need, can be modified to your business specific needs and the customer service is wonderful. I am completely happy and satisfied with DBX and so are all of my company employees.

Great Software to Keep your Business Running Smooth

Bewertet am 8.9.2015
Tyler H.
CPA, Owner

Kommentare: DBX is a powerful tool in my business. I use it for marketing purposes and have seen a great rise in Online business. It is very easy to use and can be taught to all employees. Highly recommend this to any business owner.

Amazing

Bewertet am 20.11.2018
Adam E.
Student
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Vorteile: This software does everything I need it to.

Nachteile: This software was perfect and had no faults.