Timesheets.com Erfahrungen

Über Timesheets.com

Die Lösung hilft Unternehmen dabei, Kosten zu senken und die Effizienz zu verbessern, indem innovative, nutzerfreundliche Zeit- und Kostenverfolgungsfunktionen für die Abrechnung sowie Lohnabrechnung bereitgestellt werden.

Erfahre mehr über Timesheets.com

Easy integration with our accounting software.

A little confusing about making and or sending notifications to employees. Is it for my records or for their viewing.

Bewertungen zu Timesheets.com

4.6
4.8
4.5
4.7

9.0/10

Timesheets.com hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 743 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Timesheets.com bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Project Coordinator/EIT in USA

Great for tracking employees who work in the field! Easy to install and use on smart phones.

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: GPS tracking, Accurate time keeping, Ability to look back and refer to jobs worked on.

I really like the GPS tracking capability on timesheets.com. It helps to verify accuracy of where our guys clock in and out when they are in the field. It was very easy to install on their smart phones and they do not have any problems using it. It is very straight forward. Another great feature is the reports that can be downloaded - good for printing timesheets. Also, customer service is great! I've only worked with rep since we've been using the app (September, 2016), but she is very helpful in answering my questions. If she doesn't know the answer, she always gets back to me after researching it with her technical team.

We would like to use the Customer module of the app for our jobs, but our guys cannot assign a "Customer" to their day through the app. As a work around, we have utilized "Account Codes" and "Notes". The guys will chose the job name using an "Account Code" and in the "Notes", they will indicate the work that was done on that job for the day.

Cindy O.
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

TimeSheets

5.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I have been using timesheets for over 10 years to track my time and projects. It has been a very positive experience and allows me to bill clients with ease and provide supporting documentation in a report format.

it is an easy to use tool that allows me to track my time and include notes about the tasks completed and I can use that for supporting documentation to bill my clients. I have also used it in the past for tracking time for my own employees.

I have not found anything I do not like.

Jean T.
Department Administrator - Payroll in UK
Kosmetik, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Old fashion and not friendly for users

3.0 letzte Woche Neu

Copy hours from one day to another. Easy to add hours.

Slow and not friendly for users. There is a very limited options of reports. It's not possible to copy the hours from one employee to another.

Antwort von Timesheets.com

vor 7 Tagen

This reviewer was never our customer and probably confused with some other vendor. Capterra really needs to stop paying people money to write reviews. They get crap like this. No details, no actual insight into the product. They write a brief line or 2 and they get their $10 - at our expense! We don't have any clients with more than 1000 users, let alone 10,000! This is very unfair.

Sumeet S.
CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Timesheets.com

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: Excellent. Easy to use and very affordable for what the program has to offer.

It is very user friendly for employees. Employees of all ages can use it even if they are not technology savvy.

Overrides are difficult to do, but not impossible. Employees sometimes can't clock-in due to some error, but its seldom.

Mitchell M.
Operations Manager in USA
Baumaterial, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

5.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Customer Service chat is always there and extremely responsive and helpful

Out dated look / style. Looks early 2000's look, not very modern

Amy G.
Practice Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent resource for businesses!

5.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Exceptional!

Customer service is amazing! Super user friendly and I have absolutely no complaints! If you are able to speak with [SENSITIVE CONTENT], you will be in great hands.

There is nothing that I have found so far that I do not like.

Angela V.
owner in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Timeclock

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

The online support is amazing, very helpful setting me up and explaining the process. They are very quick to respond when I have had other questions.

Getting my employees used to using it. Going from no time clock to using it, they had issues with the mobile app but once the bugs and were worked out on our end it is good.

Team Lead in Indien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Expense Tracker

4.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Mainly it is very useful for the Expense tracker. They provide a mobile application as well so we can upload or add expenses online. No need to carry all the bills with us.

Sometimes receipts are not clear enough when uploading bills through the camera.

Israel P.
Israel P.
Language Educator in Ecuador
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Save time and money with Timesheets.com

5.0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Nice software, nice design.

It is easy to get your organization working well by using Timesheets.com

Probably the connectivity problems can cause delays.

Project manager in USA
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Timesheet to keep track of hours

5.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

I have contractors work on my project and I have the option to keep track of their hours

Many times I hear complain of unable to log in or didn't log in/out correctly from system

Tammy K.
Office Manager in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Support/Great product

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, I really like the software. It has everything I need, it just needs to be tightened up a little bit. Consolidate a few things. But for the most part, it's user friendly, works great for employees that are on the run, great reports that are easy to use. Live Chat is the BEST. The customer service is the BEST and the price is great. Overall, great product - very happy with it.

It is easy to use. Mobile features are great! The GPS tracking is super helpful. Lots of settings to personalize your needs. Two of the BEST features are the price and the customer service hands down. The reports are easy to use. Love that it is easy to track PTO. Currently, it has all the features that a business needs to track employees that are in very different locations that are not brick in mortar

There are a few things I would change. Setting up a new person. I would have all the setting necessary to get them in the system in one place instead of in different settings areas. The memo section needs to be visible on the mobile part, should not have to switch it desktop to see a memo. It would be great if employees could choose a PTO day from the mobile section and not desktop. It would be great to clock in once and choose a location and not have to clock in twice to list your location.

Jackie M.
Project Management Lead in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Timesheets make it possible for us to get development hours for all our products since we couldn't get this information from Jira's out of the box time tracking feature. Finance is able to get these reports regularly and use them for Cap/Opex reporting.

We love how easy it is to setup resources and projects within the tool and how intuitive it was for the resources using it. We were able to run both the employee and project reports and they were pretty easy and straightforward. The tool is a standard alone tool that doesn't have to be integrated with anything and that makes it so much easier to use without worrying about integration cliches. The price point is very reasonable and available without extra additions that could possibly ballon the price.

I wish that we could run the employee and project report at the same time so that we can see each employee by project instead of one or the other. This could be a new feature added to the product but in no way a deterrent from the product.

Desiree G.
Administrative Manager in USA

Eliminated excessive paper handling

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: It's really revolutionized our client billing. I think we more accurately bill our clients and also more accurately detail the work performed. It is also nice to easily see how many billable hours we log in a day or week, helping us to become more efficient with our time. The biggest advantage for me is the huge reduction in paper. I once felt I was drowning in paper, now I can keep my project time, expenses and notes in one digital file. Goodby clutter!!

We eliminated paper time tracking sheets that were used for each project, needing to manually calculate time in / time out and add entries together for client billing. Using Timesheets project timers allows us to eliminate the paper and also calculates our project time for us. That we can also assign notes to each time stamp keeps us better organized and enables us to recall exactly how our time was spent on each project entry, which we can then use to be more detailed in our client billing and showcase the value for time spent. Time entries can also be entered manually which is nice during times when interruptions are frequent. Time editing is also allowed.

I wish the time stamps included the ability to view the exact time you started and ended a timer, not just the accumulative time. On occasion I may forget to stop or pause a timer, leaving it running in the back ground. I may be aware I finished up around 5pm but with no starting time to review, it makes it difficult to estimate the actual time spent on an individual entry.

Nona H.
Operations Manager in USA

I am so grateful for this program finding me!

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

+The ease of control as the admin-I can see everyone's entries and edit where necessary. +The mobile feature-my foremen can enter their time whenever it is convenient for them and I see their updates immediately. +Producing reports are so easy-it has cut down the sorting through our many Excel sheets to add up our project times by 1000%. We are a small company and did not want to sign up for expensive construction PM programs. This does the job for us without the high expense. +I also use the reports feature to calculate payroll hours...instantly-this has also saved me many hours. +Chat support is instant and they are very helpful and knowledgeable.

-There are very minor details that TS could work on, when I run into them, I contact their customer support via Chat and make my suggestions. An example of one feature I have requested is that they add a line item displaying the date range on their 'Payroll By Account Code' Excel Reports. I can enter this in manually with no issue, it would just be convenient if it were already on the report itself. I already contacted customer support regarding this and she said she would send my request to the engineers of the program. I hope to see this feature updated, if not, I will continue to use this program and manually enter the date range. It is not a show stopper. I would be extremely sad if this program every closed down, can't live without it now.

Julie F.
Director of Operations in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Timesheets.com is a stand-out for its ease-of-use and stellar support

5.0 letztes Jahr

I was looking for a simple time tracking program so that my employees could enter daily time and track paid time off accruals. I figured we would get something that would be fine, without all sorts of "extras". Instead, we found Timesheets.com to be a robust, fantastic service. I was amazed at how much we could customize (and how much the Timesheets.com support team could customize for us). It is a simple program for my staff to use; we didn't get bogged down by having to learn something complex and yet it does exactly what we need. As an administrator, it is refreshing to use software like this that just does what you want it to! Sometimes I think software development companies put too much into their products when I just want something simple. Timesheets.com provided the best of both worlds - a really good service that was clear, concise, and easy to use.

Once or twice there was an issue with the expense reports feature - it seemed to calculate the total amount in an employee's expense report differently on the report page vs. the dashboard page. However, this could also have been an issue with how I was displaying the report! It never became enough of an issue for me to report it or figure it out. That's the only thing I can think of that wasn't great.

Catherine l D.
President in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great produce and customer service

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Great people to work with, and a very good, super-functional program with simple, clear-cut reports. I am pleased to have started with Timesheets.com.

This was fairly easy to set up, with their staff transferring my client info in a report produced from my old time program. There were some small glitches, as with any new program learning curve, but the staff is very helpful, patient, and knowledgeable. We were up and running very quickly.

I dislike having to enter a reason for editing a time entry when I goofed, but understand that in a much larger firm this would be a great help administratively.

Robbin t H.
Boss in USA
Lagerung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

MORE SMOOTHLY RUN BUSINESS WITH THE BEST SUPPORT

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

We have been using Timesheets.com for at least seven years now. I spent a lot of time shopping around and then had a chance to spend some time talking to Joel on the phone who is the owner. He was so helpful and patient with me so I decided to give them a try. I especially wanted an internet based timesheet program where my staff could post hours, and then our accountants could log in and get the hours twice a month to process payroll, without my involvement as the owner. It runs by itself, and the people who need to use it can do their thing without bothering me. What I like most about this service is that: 1. The customer service is some of the best I have ever seen. If I ever have any problems they are always there to help me and I normally don't have to wait at all. You can tell this is a service oriented business and they care about always making sure their customers have any kind of support that they need. 2. Another feature I really appreciate is that you can set the program so that your staff can't sign in earlier than they are supposed to, and that has been an issue at our place from time to time. To summarize I would say that this program is an example of how technology can make your life and business run more smoothly, while having the best service and support at the same time from real, intelligent and helpful people who care. I highly recommend Timesheets.com to anyone who is looking for a good, solid timesheet program to use for their business.

I can't really think if anything offhand, but I also don't use the program myself.

Operations/HR Analyst in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Customizable!

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Our onboarding to the product was a great experience. The Timesheets.com team made themselves very available to answer any/all of our questions, and took the time to understand our needs from the system before providing recommended solutions. Support for training new users of the system was great as well. Since I'm the admin, I figured that I would be the person responsible for training new users, but the Timesheets.com team offered to take care of that for me!

I work at a non-profit and some of our funders require a number of employees to report where they are spending their work time. What's nice about Timesheets.com is that you can create departments in which employees can associate their time, but also projects as well. Employees are expected to dedicated specific amounts of time to certain initiatives each week and Timesheets.com allow employees to copy over hours week by week and adjust from those amounts. My employees love this feature. It saves them time from reinputting info in that stays constant week over week.

I did run into one bug while using the software, which Timesheets.com's tech team is working to resolve right now, but in general, for reporting, you can report on employee, by date range, by signed time and approved time. If signed electronically, the report show that the employee (named) and supervisor (named) electronically signed. But in the instance where an employee is also a supervisor or other employees, the report doesn't name them.

Scott L.
President in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great for Government Contractors

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Customer support is very responsive, and you can reach them through either a phone number or chat box that are both easy to find on the page.

Very few products meet the government DCAA requirements for time tracking, but Timesheets.com does. There are some very expensive options that might be appropriate for large companies, but for a small (<10 employees) company, those options are not acceptable. Timesheets.com is affordable for a small business and has the features needed for government contracting. The user interface is fairly easy to learn. Employees can enter their time either from a laptop or their mobile device, which is convenient. Some websites that review these tools say Timesheets.com has no "app", which creates the false impression that you can't use it on your phone...you can use it on your phone by pointing your browser to the www.timesheets.com website, which has a layout set up for mobile devices.

As a government contractor in a project-based work environment, the tools for setting up a project Work Breakdown Structure with multiple levels are fairly limited. The tools are good enough for a small business with project structures that are relatively small and simple, but are too limited for complex projects with a complicated WBS structure. I wish Timesheets.com would upgrade those tools.

John H.
VP and Cofounder in USA
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic and Flexible Timekeeping (and more) Tool for Small Businesses

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: The three biggest issues that Timesheets.com solved for us were:
1. It moved us away from manual (home grown Excel spreadsheets) that were prone to errors, typos, and unintentional formula changes.
2. Can be DCAA compliant for government and government contractor customers.
3. Saved us a ton of time each month when performing payroll and invoicing functions.

Just about everything. We sampled five other timekeeping systems (four of which were higher priced) and nothing compared to Timesheets capabilities and flexibilities. We are a small engineering services company with a distributed work force. We were looking for a web-based tool that was able to track our time against multiple clients, projects, and codes within certain projects. We also wanted an easy to use interface for entering time on phones and tablets. Lastly, we were looking for a tool that could be DCAA compliant when required for certain customers/projects. Timesheets hit every criteria out of the park and then threw in bonus features like a company calendar, flexible reports, etc. Another outstanding feature is the ability to enter billing and pay rates based on specific customers, employees and/or projects. This feature alone has saved us multiple hours each month when running payroll and invoicing customers. The price point and features are unbelievable! It more than pays for itself each month. Although the tool is intuitive to use, they also provide online tutorials and unlimited tech support when needed. Did I mention that the customer support is actually helpful and competent? I have already referred several other small business owners to this platform.

I really have no negatives to highlight. I typically am a relatively harsh reviewer of products. This one doesn't warrant a single negative.

Juanita H.
Attorney in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Affordable, Easy, and one less thing to stress about

5.0 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: I have already shared it with three of my colleagues. I found it to be stress free to get it all set up and to start using it.

This was extremely easy to get my staff enrolled. There wasn't a single question, delay, or need to call anyone for assistance with just getting things started. Timesheet sent an email to my staff, the staff enrolled and all I had to do was add the email address. It was super easy compared to ADP. I love that you can save the website to the desktop and clock in with you information without having to login first. It takes about 10-15 seconds to clock in. My favorite feature is the approval of mistakes to clocking in and out. The staff can make a request and you can select to approve it or deny it from the email the system sends you. There is no searching for requests.

I wish the home page was easier to navigate. The design of the page makes it difficult to get to something the first few times you use it. It could be cleaned up to make it smoother.

James M.
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

What a flexible tool for tracking employee time

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Our prior time recording system was so difficult to use and had hard and fast restrictions about when time must be recorded that my employees were frequently not getting their time in. With Timesheets I have no more complaints from my employees about how bad the timesheet software is to use and no more excuses for not getting their time recorded. It went from being one of my biggest headaches to one of the easiest administrative tasks of the week. My CPA is happier with this software as well.

The software is very flexible. My employees can use the clock functionality to compute their time or they can manually enter their time after the fact. I am notified about manual time entries and I am able to review everything entered before approving. Employees are happy with the software Rollout was very easy and the support from Timesheets.com for the rollout was great

When reviewing and approving time I feel like it is not as obvious to me of what the necessary steps are when something is unusual. It always works out, but it should be a bit clearer.

Laurie F.
Finance Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

New user impressed with customer service

4.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I struggled a little with understanding what the reports were and which I needed. But customer service answered my questions, walking me through how to get the information I needed, quickly and efficiently.

It's fairly intuitive for employees to put their time in and figure out how to code it.

The leave function is clunky. Once employee puts their leave request in, they cannot change it. It must be deleted (by the supervisor, if I'm remembering correctly) and re-entered. Also, supervisor must go into leave and approve the requests, and cannot do it while approving the time worked entries. I struggle with getting the supervisors to do this task because it's not intuitive. Also, you can only have one pay period, so if you have both salaried and hourly employees and they need different pay periods, you must do one manually. It's not awful, but another thing to remember to do.

Environmental Consultant in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I am using Timesheets.com for my salon and it's been extremely efficient and easy for me & the team.

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Ability to easily capture employee hours and monitor online. Ease of use, for me as the administrator and for my employees.

I really like how straightforward it was to set up for my employees, and how intuitive and easy it is for my employees to use everyday. It took them very little time to get accustomed to it, I feel confident their hours are being accurately captured, and it's easy for me to monitor and approve hours from wherever I am. I also really appreciate that it has an IP Lock feature; with many online systems that's not available or comes at a premium. Though I have a solid team, it gives me extra peace of mind to know my employees can only clock in and out from the salon computer. I have really appreciated the outstanding customer support I've received, from the time I was just considering using it (they answered all my questions), through setting it up, and even after I started using it, they called multiple times to check in to see if I had any questions or needed any further assistance. That's amazing service, especially considering I only have a few employees, so I'm not a large account for them. They truly care about every single one of their clients having a great experience with their product.

Jodie D.
Human Resources in USA
Personalwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

It works good, but there are employees that always say they 'clocked in' but it doesn't 'register'

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I would tell people what system we have but I have nothing to compare it with. So I wouldn't be a lot of help for other people

The main page is nice with the list of employees; the ease of seeing who is clocked in and who is clocked out

for the senior people it is harder for them to learn. I don't know if we need a security question and all that. it is just a time clock

Antwort von Timesheets.com

HI Jodie, I saw your comment about clock punches not 'registering'. This simply doesn't occur, so please call us the next time you think this happened. We have a full audit trail and a breadcrumb tracking ability. Usually when employees report clock punches that didn't take, it's user error. Most of the time they just forgot, and we can tell that because there's no audit trail showing they even logged in. Occasionally the audit trail shows the employee logged in but never punched the clock. This is far more rare. In most cases, it's just a simple case of forgetfulness, but we can certainly prove this if we get a chance. Call us the very next time it happens with the name and date and we'll show you exactly what transpired.