Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über Thinkific

Thinkific ist eine All-in-one-Plattform, die es Fachleuten und Kursleitern ermöglicht, schnell beeindruckende Kurse auf der eigenen Website zu erstellen und bereitzustellen.

Erfahre mehr über Thinkific

Don't change the price, it's one of your best market differentiators. I switched to Thinkific for the Pro Growth plan which was the key difference for me from other providers like Matrix.

For the plan I am on it is a shame there certificate functionality is not available.

Bewertungen zu Thinkific

4.4

8.0/10

Thinkific hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 177 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Thinkific bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Melissa

Dani
Dani
CEO in Chile
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best online course platform for those who are starting out.

5.0 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: Excellent, it has helped us get more clients and earn more money without having to set up a website from scratch.

The number of options available and the affordable price.

Poor HTML editor. I hope they can improve this.

Pamela
Pamela
President in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

This is where I have my courses

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Anytime I have a problem their tech support is great. And I haven't had any tech problems with the platform - my students are happy and use it easily.

When I was researching all the different software for course hosting, I liked that this had a place to upload documents in the discussions. That might be really important for people teaching code or other products. Then I'm glad I choose this one because others take a % of income AND you have to wait longer for money.

The layout isn't as clean and modern as others - I'm hoping that will be updated at some point. It's a little ugly.

D
Entrepreneur in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Lack of customization and too many paid add-ons for functionality

2.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: "I have recently begun using my Black Friday deal at Thinkific, and I am very disappointed at the web design tools that are provided. They are too basic and have limited html customizations. I also noticed that if I want to offer an exam, I must use a paid add-on third party. This adds a higher monthly cost to something that already is costly. Your chatbot hardly works, and I have been on hold for over an hour waiting for a customer support rep to join the chat. I was emailed that I was one of the first 100 to sign up for the black Friday special, giving me 5 hours with an 'Expert.' But no one has contacted me yet. Needless to say, I have wasted hours building something that was pointless due to poor web design. I thought Thinkific was much higher quality than what I have seen. I don't want to waste anymore time building courses and a full program on your software."

The website tools are probably good for beginners but not for building engaging websites that need HTML customization.

I did not like many things while beginning to use their software. I had experience with LearnWorlds, and it was much better than Thinkific's website design capabilities, customer support, and much more.

Neshica
Consultant in Südafrika
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Robust, cost-effective learning solution

5.0 vor 4 Monaten

Authoring and course creation is easy. The interface is simple to use. Courses are available on the mobile making it easy for learners to access the material.

Would be great if the tool could generate the Quiz based on the course content. Perhaps a consideration for future development on the platform

SherriLee
Chief Fun Officer / Director of my Destiny in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Using Thinkific has helped me grow my business!

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: LOVE thinkific!

It's so easy to use, has great tutorials and their support is amazing.

It's gotten more technical over the years and really now a designer is needed to create beautiful landing pages unless you have time to figure it out.

Joane
CEO and Brand Strategist in Australien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A simple solution for course creators!

5.0 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: My overall experience was great with Thinkific and our students loved using the platform. The Admin side was pretty easy to navigate but I just wanted a bit more when it came to the design features.

I liked the ease of Thinkific the most. It was super easy to upload videos, add files, write course curriculum and design a landing page for the course.

What I like least is the ability to make the sales page exactly how you want it... Thinkific (at the time when I used it) had a very limited design feature, so I was very restricted with the way everything looked. I also felt the pricing was bit high for what you get...these days there are all-in-one solution platforms that offers everything that Thinkific offers for much less than the monthly cost.

Becky
Accountability Coach in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

A great platform, but not as robust as others

4.0 vor 8 Monaten

Kommentare: Thinkific was fine for when I started selling courses, but ultimately it wasn't the right tool for my business and needs.

This is a platform built for courses, and as such, it does that incredibly well. If you are only looking for somewhere to sell courses and are most concerned with those looking great and being well built for your customers, then this is a great program.

I really wanted a platform that could handle more than just courses (ie, also selling digital downloads, memberships, and 1:1 coaching programs). Thinkific isn't made to do everything because they focus on doing one thing really well. If you're looking for a jack of all trades rather than a master of one, this probably isn't for you.

Joe
Joe
VP of Marketing & International Business Development in Thailand
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Best Online Course Creator

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: We started with an idea to help colleagues and turned it into a course. Thinkific allowed us to get our idea out of our heads and into reality, and a usable product people could buy & use.

Thinkific made it easy to create & host our digital course for financial advisors. With any platform there is a learning curve at the beginning. Thinkific's support team was always quick to reply and help us learn the ropes.

I don't really have any complaints. It would be nice if the WYSIWYG editor were as good as Apple Pages, and turned out prettier text layouts in the templates. But, it's good enough.

Jesus
CEO in Spanien
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Awesome to start!

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The chance for start with 0€ and sell your first product.

The Pro Plans are weak in comprasion with the competence.

LaMeshia
Founder in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Inexpensive way to host your courses

4.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The cost effectiveness and the aesthetics.

You can only have one or two admin access for your community.

Steph
Yoga Teacher in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Awful customer support, slow page load speed and terrible for SEO

2.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I got the plus plan so that I have a "dedicated rep" who is almost always out of the office. Whenever I contact customer support because of a problem, which is several times a day, they "can't duplicate the issue" so they don't have a solution. The page load speed fails every test. When I contacted them for support on this issue, they recommend I have the site redesigned by a professional who could help with page load speed. I hired one of their "experts" to redesign the site, and her design does not look or feel any better than mine and also did not help with the page load speed so I'm out $40k for no reason.

I like that it is easy to use, it's easy to upload your course material and publish your course.

My main issues with thinkific include very slow page load speed (which kills SEO rankings), dysfunction in the assignment feature (specifically, when clicking "next page" on the assignments, it takes you back to page 1 and you have to start all over), inability to edit a course landing page (my course has been published for 4 years and the URL is out in google so I don't want to recreate and for some reason we can no longer edit the page at all), and problems with user experience (students not being able to load a page, etc)

Hamood
Owner in UK
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Thinkific need to get their act together

1.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I regret signing up to Thinkfic, its caused huge delays and I have spend much more money than I needed too.

Thinific customer support is great and I also liked the user platform. It's easy for user to navigate and looks professional. The user has a great experience from purchase to completion.

Thinkific is missing contact form and blog integration. This means you have to pay 3rd party apps about $70pcm extra! Also the basic plan is completely useless because you can't index to search engine or run successful PPC campaigns. For start ups like myself this is nightmare. So much better options out there offer better value for money.

Korinne
Founder in Guernsey
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Customer Service Very Disappointing

3.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Very frustrating! Not a customer-friendly service. While they are friendly and say they hope you are having a nice day, they do not answer questions (or apparently read email chains). There is no support for European customers I fed this back to them when I first signed up around 2 years ago and nothing has changed. I have given them all of the feed back given here but they do not take any action. Waiting at least a day for an answer is totally unacceptable. What makes it even more frustrating is that, after waiting for a reply, they ask for information that was already included in your original email (and then you have to wait another day for a response). It just seems as though they work at their convenience, not the customer's. And yet they are happy to take the subscriptions when they are not providing an adequate service.

I was so excited to find this product and thought it would be ideal for my needs

The software is not user-friendly. I was hoping that it would be more straightforward and my staff have also commented that is it not user-friendly. There is nobody to call when you have a query and can only email. It takes them a day to get back to you. And we are based in the UK and with the time difference, we have to wait at least a day for an answer. What makes it even more frustrating is that, after waiting for a reply, they ask for information that was already included in your original email (and then you have to wait another day for a response). I sent a query on Monday asking how to do something and the reply said 'see instructions below' and there were no instructions there. In the same email, they asked me to confirm the email address (which I had emailed them on and they had clearly not tried this). I responded right away and just got an email asking how they could help me! (They clearly had not read the email chain). It is now 9pm at night on Tuesday and will be at least Wednesday afternoon with the time difference until I may get a reply and actually proceed.

Alex
Director in UK
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Only use if you never want to close account

3.0 vor 5 Monaten

Kommentare: Ended very badly, we are having our reputation damaged

Easy to set up. Seems reasonably priced

Only use if you never (and I mean never) want to close accountI have been trying to close our thinkific account for a year, it is impossible! It will let you downgrade to a free account but there you are stuck! You might think, that’s ok, they’re now charging you. Well, the problem is that every time you disable a course another one is reactivated. I have just had to refund a load of learners who have managed to sign up and pay for courses that we no longer run.. Not good for business!!!! There are other, better and more cost effective platforms out there.Impossible to speak to a person, Help pages are a joke

Claudia
Owner in Mexiko
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Easy to use but not as complete as other plattforms

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Thinkific is very easy to use, I upload two courses in a few hours and learn how to use it very fast.

I didn't like the courses landing pages, it would be great to have more flexibility on them.

Susan
CEO in Kanada

I've tried WP plugins for courses as well as Teachable. Thinkific has been phenomenal.

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

It's mobile friendly for my students. It's a very simple to use a system which means even if you're, not super tech you can make it work. I get awesome student feedback on how easy Thinkific is to use, especially on the go. It's got great reporting and you get paid right away instead of having your money held up. Even on the free account which is awesome to better manage cash flow needs. I also love that you can see how your students are progressing and where people might be getting stuck on your content.

Probably the only big negative for me is that is I want to include writing below my video training it doesn't show the student how long the video is or even that there's a video there at all. So sometimes people have missed training parts because of the formatting of their system. Not the biggest deal, but I like to streamline my lesson by putting a small blurb under the video and the easiest way to do this means it doesn't show up as a video on the sidebar for the student.

Heather
Content Marketing Manager in USA
Immobilien, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Great for out-of-the-box solution

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: At a previous employer, I chose Thinkific to build out a model for a course my CEO wanted to test before commissioning an app. While the final product wasn't quite as smooth as what we were working toward, it looked great for an ecourse and was light years beyond anything the competition was producing. It was easy to use and integrated beautifully with other apps through Zappier.

Thinkific was incredibly easy to use to create a professional course and corresponding website. It was well laid out and actually made the process enjoyable. I was especially pleased with how the website turned out and how seamlessly it integrated with the course.

There was very little I disliked about the platform. It was difficult to tailor the course quite the way I wanted it at times, but I could always find a workaround.

Sally
owner in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Customer Service is Horrid

3.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: In the days of Covid, with so many things happening to small businesses- THinkific has been the WORST to deal with. Just bad. So many other vendors are eager to help us adapt to all that is changing - not Thinkific. Just try to talk to a real person. Good luck.

Relatively easy to set up - as long as you don't want to have helpers.

HORRID for anyone working with a few helpers... they want to rape you on fees for additional admins. Can't remove/archive past offerings Customer service SUCKS.

Linda
Diversity Educator in Kanada
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Thinkific is a fantastic online learning platform

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: We are growing into an international learning community with the help of Thinkific.

Versatile, well organized, easy to learn. Free until you get going.

- Terrible discussion forum (we wish they would link up with website tool box). - Their pricing plans have changed in ways that don't work well for us and they have not been responsive to our feedback.

Talila
GM in Australien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Terrible experience and terrible customer service

3.0 vor 8 Monaten

Kommentare: Average platform, with awful service, would recommend anything else, have moved to LearnWorlds for now.

We thought Thinkific would be a great solution for internal and client LMS for onboarding. We invested a lot into a high plan.

It had some poor features, poor UI and UX, and customer experience. Once we went down to a lower plan, service went from average to absolutely terrible. We had multiple accounts and were unable to cancel one, it kept billing us and they would neither assist us to remove the subscription nor refund us. They also over-billed several of the clients we introduced to the software and those clients had similar terrible customer service issues.

Erica
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Tech Support Needs Improvement!

3.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: The software is alright. I have a major problem with tech support. First, they throw articles at you. I understand it can be annoying to get the same question over and over, but when I’m replying to a thread I don’t want another random tech agent replying by dismissing me with more articles when we already established their articles do not resolve the issue. They are definitely not on the same page and you get replies from a different person each time even though you’re dealing with the same issue. Also, they cannot help with billing updates which is absurd.

It’s pretty simple and basic so it’s easy-ish for a beginner.

It could use more ease of functionality. When building a landing page you have to search for certain aspects that you want to change when it should all be right there. Tech support needs a MAJOR overhaul.

Medizinische Praxis, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Best Training App

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Able to help healthcare virtual assistants like me when it comes to in-depth training. Very informative.

I loved that I'm able to learn with user-friendly features of the app. I'm able to watch informative videos that are included on certain topics everyday. I also loved the features when taking a quiz which makes me pay attention to details to pass it before proceeding to a next topic.

Not much least favorite. I'm satisfied with all the features.

Danilo
Regional Coordinator in Guatemala
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use and complete education framework

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Very good, the platform was easy to learn and set up and the students are very pleased with their learning experience.

Very complete set of features. Everything that you need is in one place. Available on all platforms.

Better video management. Better progress track tools for administrators

Jonathan
Jonathan
Co-Founder in USA

Great for Online Courses

4.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: I can easily and quickly get my online courses up and running and sell them easily to my students and corporate clients.

I LOVE all the features Thinkific has to support my online course. Completion certificates? Check. Achievements? Check. SINGLE SIGN ON FOR WHEN I SELL TO CORPORATE CLIENTS? CHECK! But really, the feature list is pretty long and extensive. And the price is pretty good compared to other platforms. Now, Thinkific won't host all your marketing needs, but it will nail your online course, and I'm a big fan of that. They also offer GREAT webinars and opportunities for professional development, which I really appreciate. I really do feel like they want me to succeed.

I wish there were more options for how my course pages are laid out. It's pretty much all standardized with the course online on the left of the page and the content on the left. That course outline is ALWAYS there. Now, that might be really handy for students, but I wish I had some options and maybe could make things a little prettier. (It's not ugly or anything, I just would like another option or two to choose from)

Entin
Content Creator in Kanada
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not as I expected

3.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Dissapointed

Branded and look profesional, easy to use for startup

All the suscribtion not allowed another admin , I can’t invite freelancer to do the job. And the suscription exeoensive to allow another admin, compare to other platform thinkific is expensive with less feature