4,5 /5
    4,5 /5
    4,4 /5

Über Front

Front ist der erste gemeinsame Posteingang, der Teams dabei hilft, bei jeder E-Mail transparenter, verantwortlicher und effizienter zusammenzuarbeiten.

Erfahre mehr über Front

Marjolaine L.
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.3.2020

"Best email software ever"

Kommentare: We have a shared inbox and we had trouble to avoid double answers and we had to forward the emails to each other or CC them on our replies so they could get informed of a conversation

Vorteile: Sharing emails without having to forward them, being able to have internal conversations within an email, plenty of integrations

Nachteile: When I need to speak to all the team, I have to create a discussion and add them all, one by one.
I'd rather have the possibility to @team within an email or a discussion to make sure they are all included.
I also whish we could find a slack inbox where we could find all the channels we have and avoid having to switch between the two softwares.

• Bewertet am 12.3.2020
Arielle B.
Head of Customer Success
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.8.2020

"Love Front- Would Recommend"

Kommentare: Great experience. Sales Rep was educated, nice, responsive and a pleasure to work with. Then the product was easy to use and solved what we needed.

Vorteile: It is incredibly easy to use. We transitioned to this from HubSpot support and we were concerned about a learning curve, it is about as basic and intuitive as it comes. We budgeted 2 weeks to implement and it took us less than 2 days to transfer everything over and learn how to use it for its core functions.

Nachteile: I may be doing this incorrectly- but the Slack integration doesn't always work correctly. I think it would've been helpful in the integrations section to have a troubleshooting guide if it doesn't work. For us we filled out all fields and appropriate slack channels but the messages were not sent there. (Again could be our error)

• Bewertet am 19.8.2020
Justin B.
Sales Engineer
  • Bewertet am 28.8.2020

"Communication Between Departments and Easy Automation"

Kommentare: Experience with Front App has been great. All the way from Pre-Sales, Implementation, Deployment, and ongoing support.

Vorteile: The ability to simply @mention someone in an email thread helped smooth out efficiency with our external communications. Before using FrontApp, we would either have to forward email threads or link to email threads in Slack. Now, if our teams need assistance from other departments, they can use an @mention to give immediate context to the helping party. Creating Rules using conditions is a breeze and is powerful using their rules editor.

Nachteile: Some of the "Comment" features were lacking--rich text formatting needed to be in markdown format, no pinned comments, closing edited comments. That being said, they had a recent update that completely addressed all those issues.

• Bewertet am 28.8.2020
Purchasing
  • Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 2.4.2018

"One of the worst email applications I've ever used"

Vorteile: The overall look of Front is simple, which is nice. The snooze function on emails. The support staff were friendly and quick to answer.

Nachteile: My company switched my team over to Front after a couple people who shared an inbox had issues with managing it. I didn't have a shared inbox, but struggled with the lack of functionality for just personal inboxes. There are so many missed functionalities to Front it made my job incredibly inefficient. I found myself spending more time doing my job which consists of heavy emailing because of Front problems. 1. No calendar. Cannot make appointments, set up meetings, etc. 2. Unable to edit messages in a previous thread. Say someone sends you a list of questions. You cannot just answer next to their list in the previous email and say "see below." 3. Archiving messages... when we first switched to Front, the management team used it for a few weeks to test it. When the team was instructed to switch within the next couple weeks, and BOOM thousands of emails that Front could not autoarchive. I had about 10 emails in Outlook during the switch. The front inbox had accumulated thousands over the course of the management test period. Front could only auto archive shared inboxes, not personal. I had to spend 20 minutes selecting 3000 emails to auto archive since it didn't sync correctly with Outlook. 4. Saving emails... you can't. You only have the option to send a link of the email which only works for those that also used front. 5. You cannot edit pasted tables in front, as far as formatting goes. No deletion of columns or making rows smaller. 6. No red flags or categorizing. Often I'd keep emails in Outlook and red flag them to remind myself to check on it before I leave. No flagging in Outlook. This is replaced by snoozing in Front to make it reappear later, but I do miss the flag option. 7. You archive something in someone else's inbox that they share with you... it archives in their inbox, too. 8. No options to make folders. You want to move emails to a folder to refer to later? You cannot. I could go on and on and ended up emailing a list of 18 problems after using Front for the first 3 months to management who sent to Front support. The responses were basically they hope to rollout that feature one day. Which obviously doesn't help now.

• Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 2.4.2018
John F.
Founder/President/CEO
Telekommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.7.2020

"Great Software, Terrible Billing and Support Policies"

Vorteile: It has a number of very good features for helping teams work together for sales and support. The abilities to share, assign, comment on, snooze and resurface issues makes zero inbox possible. Keeps clutter down and focus on what is most important at the moment. We really like the 'product'.

Nachteile: -Front's Billing policies are absurd. If one signs up for an annual plan adding a user even if only temporarily for a day or a month while transitioning employees results in a charge for as much as a full year for that seat. -During the sales process, you will experience significant personal, real-time communications. Once the sales process is over, don't hope to EVER be able to have a real-time conversation with anybody. Regardless of the severity or complexity of the issue, the only option is email that often takes days to get a response which can be a real problem when the platform is down since it is the only way to contact them. They had a chat ability for a while but turned it off apparently because customer expectations for a timely response were too high. -Don't bother making suggestions. Although they have what appears to be a strong attitude towards involving customers, suggestions get a pat on the head and swept into a 'we'll pass that on' basket. No methods or interest to surface ideas and suggestions in a way that other end-users can expand upon or upvote/prioritize.

• Bewertet am 31.7.2020
Ari P.
CTO
Rechtsberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.12.2019

"Shared Email Tracking without the need for tickets"

Kommentare: We had extremely too much email for an Outlook mailbox to handle, no SMS integration nor chat functionality. We solved all of that with Front. Now all of our communications are in one place for ease of use and management.

Vorteile: Front allows multiple teams within my company to manage massive amounts of email in shared mailboxes, meet or exceed customer SLAs and seamlessly integrate our communications with our management systems. We also like that we get all of the same functionality of email ticket tracking, but without the need for communicating the standard ticket responses and ids to our customers. It allows for a more personal engagement with our clients.

Nachteile: Our teams took sometime to get used to the new interface as it was difficult to pry Outlook out of their hands. However, once they got the hang of Front they loved the integration and tracking abilities that Outlook does not have.

Key Account Manager
  • Bewertet am 18.12.2019

"Front is the best Shared Inbox for collaborative customer support"

Kommentare: Front truly is a dynamic tool for teams looking to improve their internal workflows for external-facing communications. There is some fantastic automation that is built into the platform that has helped streamline and build in consistency for external client-facing communication.

Vorteile: My favorite functionality would be the collaborative chat tools amongst team members for email threads. Its an amazing tool.

Nachteile: The thing I struggled the most to adapt to was the Tags functionality. It is not something we use daily but had a slight learning curve for me and my team.

• Bewertet am 18.12.2019
Director of Customer Success
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.7.2020

"Great aggregator tool for Customer Success"

Kommentare: I lead a customer success team that uses Front daily.

Vorteile: I love the ability to interact with all our support tools - phone, email, chat from intercom, while interacting with our full team (support team of 5). We stay connected on each user, and can easily run reports and track year over year metrics. We especially like the ability to chat back and forth before we respond to tricky situations, and the ability to Snooze.

Nachteile: I would love for more integrations - specifically survey functionality, or the ability to have automation once you close out an email/chat. We have this on intercom but it lives within the intercom platform now.

• Bewertet am 14.7.2020
Mallory G.
Customer Success Manager
  • Bewertet am 11.9.2020

"Collaboration with Front is so easy!"

Vorteile: I think my favorite thing about Front is the ability to collaborate with teammates on emails + share drafts. I also use the canned response feature A LOT, as well as the Snooze ability. It helps me keep my inbox clean, while still allowing me to follow up at a time of my choosing!

Nachteile: I still use the Gmail calendar interface. I think improvements have been made to Front's calendar though, so I need to check it out again.

• Bewertet am 11.9.2020
Jan Z.
Biotechnologie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.5.2020

"We wouldn't be the same without Front"

Kommentare: Front is the backbone of communications, from talking with customers, taking care of signups and inquiries and handling customer support, Front lets us do all of that remotely.

Vorteile: Front helps us respond so much faster as we collaborate on high impact messages and it lets us know what each other's doing. The support team is also really fast and reliable.

Nachteile: Runs on Electron, so can be a bit slow. Some missing features but the team is iterating really quickly.

• Bewertet am 28.5.2020
Derek B.
Business Director
Logistik & Lieferkette, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.4.2020

"Front ~ Showing You What Email Can Really Do"

Kommentare: Overall my experience with Front has been very great. In terms of many vendors we deal with our company, Front is at the top. They are their because they are truly relationship minded and that is hard to find in companies. Especially companies in the field of technology. Our company is truly thankful for Front and value their company and employees. You truly get a great experience from their product to their people, and that says a lot about a company.

Vorteile: I believe the product is very easy to use. Especially for someone that is on a computer daily for work, this product is very streamline and functional in terms of being user friendly. The admin needs to have some tech savy to them to operate and set up, but truly that was not anything difficult. For a company that time is truly our job we need to be on par with everything that is going on. With Front that dream is possible as we can all be on one email communicating with their Comment function and never have to email out. This prevents any miss communication or double communication. Efficiency is taken to an all time high. With other email platforms you can't have all your company on one email, other than outlook I believe, but it still fails to compare to the functions and ease of Front. Especially that no one misses out on an email if someone does archive it. Sense Front saves a personal file for you! Truly they mind and soul for this product was truly to help productivity, efficiency and the customer experience which birth Front.

Nachteile: It is hard to really give it a straight con, as it is a growing software and just in the yearish we have used them I have seen it grown so fast. It would be wrong to brand it cons but more so improvements that are on its way. I didn't realize this truly at the start till Front personally reaches out and gets to know you and you to them. A improvement I see growing is the support line. Depending on the nature of your business you need this more so than others in a more timely manner. Our company being time based we need things fixed fast to provide our job. Front does the best to their availability to do this, but its still a growing improvement. I know I am not going to get someone in five minutes, but for sure within the hour and once then I will be able to get immediate help till the solution is at hand. Another improvement is their reports. Due to the nature of our business this has helped us out a lot but with all the variables we have it is hard to get a true accurate report. It has base functions that will help any company, but for diving into even finer details its not there...yet. Least to say I would die on a hill to say there are truly no cons, but truly just improvements I see coming and know they are continuing to work on. You can't hop in a car without knowing how to drive and expect to drive. Takes time to master anything, but you see how you can't live without once you learn a little about it.

• Bewertet am 7.4.2020
Paul S.
Implementation Director
Buchhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.12.2019

"The Best Team Collaboration Tool!"

Kommentare: My team is able to be more efficient and we all can see past comments and such so it makes our team more cohesive. Many times the client doesn't even know which team member they're speaking to because we are so united...because of Front. We are able to create Asana tasks directly from our Front inbox which saves some time. I am able to stay more organized and keep the cleanest inbox that I've ever had in my entire 20+ years of work experience. I can't believe that I could even live without Front before. I don't see how I can ever go back to the old way of just sending e-mails and losing the collaboration function that Front provides. One problem that many people have is tagging an e-mail as backup for a task or the like. With the permalink feature, we're now able to attach an e-mail string to any Asana task so that the we can quickly refer back to the e-mail without screenshots and the like. It's so much easier now to keep all of our information together without an overload of e-mail messages.

Vorteile: I love being able to comment to teammates and to create a client-specific e-mail for our clients to respond to in order for collaboration to be smoother and for communication to be shared. I like being able to share drafts with my team so that they can review and even send if needed. If my direct reports want an e-mail to come from me but want to be sure I say exactly what they want to be heard then they just type up the e-mail, share the draft and @mention me, I edit it, my signature automatically attaches and then I send the e-mail as if I had written it. It's actually quite brilliant instead of sending an e-mail to one person to review, you can share it and everyone can see the edits. I like how you can immediately see at the top the tags of whose folder you're in so that you don't have to search through the e-mail to realize where you may be or which client you're working with. I also like the feature that lets you know if one of your colleagues archive the message that you're currently looking at. It helps to know this so that you know whether or not you need to reply to the message or assume that they're still going to respond. I also love how we can snooze an e-mail until later so they don't junk up the inbox. I am usually terrible at just leaving my inbox full with unnecessary messages that I forget to get back to until it's too late. With Snooze, I now say goodbye for now and get it out of my mind completely and then am reminded of it at the appointed time.

Nachteile: I haven't really found anything that I don't like yet. One thing that may improve but is not a big deal is that tagging folders at the top right does not always work but if I drag the message to that folder then it does work. It would be nice if you could add an Asana task from Front without adding it to a project. For example, if it's a private task that I don't want shared with anyone else then I should either be able to make it private or not add it to a shared project. I was going to say that I would love to make reactions to the comments placed in Front but it appears that that option was added 18 hours ago so someone else beat me to the punch. It might be nice to have the option to add a follower to an e-mail thread but make it so that they cannot see any previous comments to when they were added. This would just make it so that you can share current information going forward but not include any past information that you may not have wanted to get into their hands. I'm sure Hillary would have loved that feature. One thing that I would love to add is an @mention to say something like @all or @everyone that tags everyone that is assigned or a follower to a particular e-mail comment thread.

Nic M.
Director of Annual Giving & Donor Events
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.4.2019

"A Great App for Unifying and Streamlining your Communication Workflow"

Kommentare: Front has a positive influence on the way I process communication because it allows me to aim for and realistically reach inbox zero. This is possible by allowing me to either respond immediately to a message, snooze it for a later reply or most importantly to me, easily delegate the message to another team member while still being able to follow the conversation. These features allow me to realistically manage multiple inboxes and ensure timely responses to all inbound communication.

Vorteile: Front is a beautifully designed app for managing private and team emails as well as your company's other communication channels such as chat widgets, social media platforms and even SMS through a service like Twilio. I appreciate the thoughtfulness that has guided Front's development over the years. The Front team's dedication to optimizing the app based on customer feedback is evident in each iteration, and it's great that the Front app is regularly freshened with feature updates and additions. Today's existing integrations with Front coupled with new regularly added services makes Front the perfect platform for unifying your communication workflow. One "inbox" for all your accounts is awesome!

Nachteile: There are a couple of pain points for me when it comes to my daily usage of Front. My chief complaint is that at this time there is not bi-directional sync of archived or permanently-deleted messages. In my case, archives and deletes in my Office 365 account are synced to Front, but when I apply the same actions in Front, they do not sync to Office 365. This behavior is annoying in the context of my personal inbox—messages acrue and clutter the inbox—but counterproductive for a shared inbox with a mix of Front and Office 365 users. The obvious solution is to move all users to Front but in my case it is not realistic to onboard our entire team at once. Front should sync all actions back to Office 365. My second and last complaint is Front's calendar: it's not as robust as it should be if it's intended to be used instead of, say, Office 365. The experience for creating timed versus all-day events is cumbersome and to my knowledge, cannot be toggled between. Additionally, there is no functionality for creating recurring events. Unfortunately, my time is currently wasted switching between Front and Office 365 for simple calendaring tasks. I am looking forward to the Front team addressing both the sync and calendaring issues in an upcoming release. These pain points are partially behind my hesitation to push Front to all team members.

• Bewertet am 1.4.2019
Adam G.
Director of the board
Möbel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.4.2020

"Great software, hard to be without"

Vorteile: The best part of Front is that it only adds a layer on top of already existing things, such as an e-mail inbox. Other helpdesk software systems tend to be built around their own database structures and add e-mail on top of that instead. The approach that Front uses also means that if one were to ever leave Front, every single correspondence with customers is still sitting in your e-mail account (s).

Nachteile: There's not really anything I've ever disliked about the software. My pet peeve is that they've raised the prices quite dramatically over the last years. I'm disappointed that software creators these days seem to lure customers in with low prices to build their base and then raise the prices once they have a big enough customer base. But all in all, the software in itself is great.

• Bewertet am 22.4.2020
Rick M.
Business Analyst
  • Bewertet am 17.7.2020

"Front - the email client that is so much more"

Kommentare: Directors at our company claimed they were able to achieve ‘inbox zero’ for the first time ever using Front. The concept of assigning emails to people to action has replaced the need for a separate ticketing system.

Vorteile: It’s like UX designers at Apple decided to make an email client. But not just any email client. One that can beautifully handle all communication channels (SMS, Twitter, live chat). Then they thought through every. single. detail.
You’d think that would be enough. But someone there clearly said “let’s make this infinitely extensible through a rich integration ecosystem” - and then they did.
If you’re thinking it can’t be as good as it sounds, you need to try it. I can honestly say it’s the first email client I’m happy to use since Gmail introduced Inbox. Did I mention Front somehow managed to make Gmail and Slack have a lovechild? Yep - you can internally comment on emails. It’s paradigm-changing!

Nachteile: The calendar isn’t perfect but is handy in a pinch.
The contact feature is surprisingly lacking in functionality compared with the rest of the app.
The analytics reports could be more customisable.

• Bewertet am 17.7.2020
Laurens P.
Backoffice employee
Unterhaltungselektronik, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.6.2020

"Front, a must need in your business!"

Kommentare: I strongly recommend using Front. Not only is the program / email-client very good, but the employees at Front are also equally capable. Through the e-mails they send and the experience I've had with their customer service, I noticed they really care about their program and what the consumer thinks of it. If you have any questions, they will answer it properly. If you have any suggestions, they will sincerely think about it. Front has impacted my work, by making my work easily manageable. I can clearly see incoming e-mails being divided into different inboxes. Everyone can have different rights, so not everyone can see how cases are handled. Furthermore I can easily search my sent e-mails, even by using formula's such as ‘from:’ or ‘to:’, which makes searching older conversations or e-mails for bigger cases very easy. This can be very though in other e-mail clients. I can conclude that my overall experience with Front is very good!

Vorteile: I like how everything is organized and therefore is easy to see. I can clearly see the divided inboxes on the left, making it easy to see how much work still needs to be done. Also, the e-mail conversations itself are shown like they are in e.g. iMessage or Whatsapp. This feels really familiar and makes it easy to read really long conversations. Moreover, there are many settings, which can make the difference for various different users. For example, I use the 'Paste as text' setting, so everything I paste is stripped of its formatting. I know some of my colleagues dislike this, but I love it. Furthermore, shortcuts are easy to learn and this makes it possible to work even faster. Overall, I think Front feels very intuitive, it is easy to learn, and makes e-mailing a lot easier.

Nachteile: At the moment, there is but 1 thing I dislike. When you’ve just sent a new e-mail, it takes a while to show up in the ‘sent’ folder. We used to be able to see that immediately. Because of the way we work, we copy and paste the text of the sent e-mail in our other systems. This delay, especially when one sends many e-mails, is particularly annoying. This is the only minor thing I think can be improved.

• Bewertet am 27.6.2020
Jessica S.
Biotechnologie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.5.2020

"Multiplayer email! Can't believe some people don't use this"

Kommentare: Fantastic! We are a team of two, and one of us is the main visionary, the other is the one communicating with customers. We needed a quick and efficient way of having one person write an email, the other person check it and add notes, and both parties okaying it before sending. Also, with customer support, it's nice to be able to store responses I use a lot, and quickly modify them to suit the individual recipient. Front helps us in these two ways, primarily, and that makes it by far worth the money.

Vorteile: Being able to chat with coworkers about emails before they send. Being able to take over a draft someone else wrote, and send from my account, and share drafts with colleagues and have them edit, take them over, OR just give them back to me. Basically it's multiplayer mode for email. And I love the canned responses feature.

Nachteile: There are issues with the canned responses that make it not 100% efficient. Example: hard to filter canned responses other than by keyword in the title, not easy to make quick edits to them or replace an old one. Maybe because not everyone likes that feature other than me. But it still works and I have confidence it will improve in the future.

• Bewertet am 25.5.2020
Justin K.
Bellhop Acquisition Manager
Verbraucherdienste, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.7.2019

"Front Review"

Kommentare: Overall, Front allows my team and I the ability to respond promptly to each mover around the country without having to switch screens.

Vorteile: I work at the HQ of a moving company (Bellhops) and my job consists of constantly messaging our movers in the field spread over 25+ cities around the country. The best thing about Front is the ability to prioritize messages involving conversations that are more pertinent than others. Some are urgent and need to be handled right away, and others aren't and Front allows the visibility to determine the difference. My personal favorite attribute is the 'following' inbox including all active conversations you're apart of.

Nachteile: It would be great to see front integrate with software used by our company so we wouldn't have to input new contacts once we hire a mover in the field. This may already be available, or in the works.

• Bewertet am 23.7.2019
Giada P.
Photographers Acquisition Specialist
Fotografie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.7.2020

"Front App - Reading, Writing and Assigning emails in a team oriented way."

Kommentare: I am extremely satisfied of this app. It's super easy to use and perfect when working in team. It's basically impossible to miss any email with this software and super nice the way it looks like when using it on a daily basis. Plus it takes all the rules and marks of your main inbox provider (gmail, outlook etc.). Highly recommended even for all its features and possibility to integrate it with the main useful app: Aircall, Google Cal etc.

Vorteile: What I definitely like the most is the way you can assign emails to your team mates - especially when reviewing the same inbox. Generally with other provider is always difficult to organize your workflow and dividing email by forwarding them all. In this way, by using a super simple and well designed app, you can simple go through the object of the email, even read it if needed and then directly assign it to your colleagues. Moreover, you can even assign the email to more than one people - keeping everyone posted about important issue. Last but not least, you can use this app even to comment and share plus information about email or work to do with that email/costumer directly using the chat below the main inbox (this is something that can be shown just between team mates - avoiding the possibly of sending personal information to the direct costumer while forwarding the email to your colleagues).

Nachteile: I think that the app version could be improved, especially in the way it shows notifications. Each time I open it - I can see the amount of my entire inbox and it always seems you still have work to do even if you are up to date with all your daily emails.

• Bewertet am 28.7.2020
Carlos mario S.
Team Leader For Latin America
Import und Export, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.3.2020

"Switch to Front and you don't have to Cc anymore!"

Kommentare: Overall, Front is awesome! It has multiple options and features to make your life easier. You can create "tags" to your e-mails and archive them in the same folder. You can also "snooze" an e-mail for a particular day & time so you won't forget about it. There is something I really like and it is the feature "new discussion" in which you can select your teammates, discussion topic, add comments rather than sending a regular e-mail (this will help you to avoid hundreds of e-mail for the same discussion)

Vorteile: What I like the most about Front is that I don't have to use Cc option on e-mails anymore. Front has a lot of great options and one of them is called "mention" Let's say a customer writes to you and you are not the correct contact person for that e-mail: with our previous electronic mail supplier we had to go over it and write something like "I'm copying Karen here who will help you out with your request" and copy Karen's name on Cc space. But with Front now we just need to "assign" that e-mail to the right coworker and it'll disappear from you inbox. Then it'll go automatically to the right person and he or she will reply from it (without customer seeing too many e-mail redirectioning to the correct party)

Nachteile: There is something I haven't found on Front and it is the option called "recall message". When you send a message there is a gap of 5 seconds to cancel it but once it has been sent there is no way to recall it

• Bewertet am 10.3.2020
Treavor A.
Sales/Marketing Manager
Möbel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.3.2020

"1-Year Review"

Kommentare: Using Front has truly allowed me to take charge of my inbox! It has helped us communicate better between workers, as well as work more efficiently as a team to get the work done. Everything is open and available between each of us, so we can help each other and maximize the talents of one another in responding to the needs of our clients.

Vorteile: After a full year of using Front, the thing I find the most useful is the ease and efficiency of sorting and prioritizing my daily email. The ability to snooze, assign to another individual, or add quick notes about the email, along with the ability for others to see who is working on a reply, has made our efforts so much more efficient! Everything runs seamlessly and it has become second nature, very quickly.

Nachteile: There are still a few "glitches" when it comes to opening certain attachments, but I think that is always the issue with any email program. The only other issue is with the mobile app - it takes a few extra steps to modify email recipients, but it isn't that often that this has to happen.

• Bewertet am 31.3.2020
Jake M.
Customer Success Manager
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.2.2020

"Collaboration Made Easy!"

Kommentare: I highly recommend Front for team-based customer service or support teams who can take advantage of shared drafts, comments, assigning threads, tags, and snoozing. Our team works with high customer ratios, mostly reactive but with some proactive outreach, and Front enables us to work collaboratively to drive customer success at scale in an efficient and cohesive manner.

Vorteile: As a member of an at-scale team-model customer success team, Front simplifies and streamlines collaboration by enabling transparency into what the rest of the team is working on and who they're speaking with, ease of use sharing threads and context among the team, insight into past customer communications, and robust integrations with G Suite and our CRM among other platforms. The Front team is consistently innovating on top of their existing functionality to continually make the platform more user-friendly and fun to use. I certainly enjoy the UI much more than working out of Gmail.

Nachteile: I prefer the web-app version of Front as opposed to the desktop app simply because I like having all my tools in one browser window, and I love the keyboard shortcuts that exist on the web app, but I know there are so many more on the desktop app that I would love to see enabled the web app. Other than that though I don't have too many complaints! Their product team is always responsive to feedback, and when I have a problem they are quick to address my concerns

• Bewertet am 23.2.2020
John L.
Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.4.2020

"The best email software I've used"

Kommentare: It's revolutionised the way we run things.
For a company that interacted with 90% of it's customers on Etsy, it was always a bit of a chore when someone wanted to email. Now with front, I would say we're 80% emails and we encourage even our Etsy customers to email us directly.

Vorteile: It's simplifies complex processes, breaks down your work into digestible chunks. It's intuitive, straightforward and has lots of time saving tricks and tips.

Nachteile: There's a couple of features that would be really handy, that I've requested a couple of times .
For example, dragging and dropping a jpeg into an email, adds it as an inline image. I would like a preference to select to have all files - regardless of format, to be added as an attachment.
I'm also unable to change my Download Location in my preferences, it simply doesn't work when I try to change this. Granted, I haven't reported this yet and I'm sure they'd be very helpful in solving this.

• Bewertet am 24.4.2020
Shelby B.
Senior Operations Specialist
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.8.2020

"Front is the best customer service management & email integration tool I have ever used!"

Kommentare: I love Front! It breaks my heart that Convoy is terminating our contact soon. We have started to development our own (very basic) email platform but it is a long way away from the standard my team is now accustomed to, based on our positive experience using Front the last two years.

Vorteile: I love Front's ability to display who on an email chain has read our last response (revolutionary!) & the ease at which my team can comment back and forth and converse with each other, all while hidden from our customers in the email thread. Email tagging, inbox splitting, & the infinite number of archiving and email redirection rules we can put in place keeps my team organized (& myself sane!)-- as a company that receives tens of thousands of emails a day, Front allows my operations team to truly battle the "Front lines" of customer communication.

Nachteile: The biggest issue we deal with is Front's occasional latency. In an industry where fast is better than perfect, the last thing my team needs is Front to be lagging or down. We have a huge backlog of archived emails (Front also acts as customer documentation platform for us) so searching information can be super tedious if the platform doesn't load or crashes. My team works to urgently solve problems and every second counts, so we cannot risk even a minute of latency.

• Bewertet am 10.8.2020
Lauren L.
Senior Operations Coordinator
Logistik & Lieferkette, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.9.2020

"A Shared Work Model DREAM!"

Vorteile: My team uses Front daily for our customer communication, as well as internal communication. The ability to tag an internal user and comment on the threads without having to reply to the email is a game-changer when it comes to problem-solving and communication regarding more complex emails.
We used multiple inboxes, separated into different inbox groups, with different permissions. It was easy to track and manage despite having so many inboxes.
In a shared work model, the ability to assign emails to yourself or other members of the team was extremely useful, to ensure we were not doing double-work or responding to emails at the same time. On top of that, you would be able to see when a teammate was replying or typing under the email, which was a good way to know who was working on what.

Nachteile: Front tended to have quite a few outages and crashes that impacted our workflow heavily. Fortunately these were able to be resolved quickly and communication was reliable and fast! However, the number of times we experienced an outage was frustrating.

• Bewertet am 25.9.2020