Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über Cin7 Core

Geeignet für Unternehmen in den Bereichen Einzelhandel, Großhandel, Produktion und Lebensmittelproduktion mit einem gewissen Anspruch an die Verwaltung ihrer Lagerbestände.

Erfahre mehr über Cin7 Core

Customer service is also very good with handling queries.

This can go for weeks at a time causing massive frustration for my staff around the country as well as disruption to my business.

Bewertungen zu Cin7 Core

4.2
4.5
4.2
4.3

8.0/10

Cin7 Core hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 702 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Cin7 Core bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Robert
Robert
Director in Australien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

IntegrationKings review of Dear Systems

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: A great overall platform for anyone selling products in the market that wants to control their Inventory correctly and the workflows in relation to an Inventory business. Also from an accounting background it is a full end-to-end solution in relation to ensuring the accounting is 100% correct in the business.

The features we like most about Dear Systems and so do the clients we work with are: - Integrations around stock control and sales workflows with Woo Commerce and Shopify. - Complete bi-directional integration with Xero and QBooks Online. - Love the fact that we can do Supplier Deposits and Customer Deposits, tracking them correctly within the accounting system. - Also the fact that we can do multi-level Build of Materials for manufacturing clients and then sell via multiple of sales channel.

The features we least like most about Dear Systems: - Reporting in the platform takes abit to set-up and ensure you are getting the reporting you want out of the system. - Would like to see more integrations over time into the core platform overall as well.

Lurieca
Admin & IT Assistant in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Administrator Feedback

5.0 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: Thank you for the very good software that is really helpful to everyone, keep updating its features and I suggest that can you also please update the support website. Please do more in integration side to be posted, the side effects if we have the wrong steps that may affect each software. I would like to apprecaite [sensitive content hidden] from her/his last support to me, I was really satisfied on her response, it's being clear and detailed and informative, I was successfully implemented my client's needs because of good support. I look forward to see that kind of support to improve your customer service.

It's inventory module that is really in detailed feature. It's not easy to integrate since you have to feed the data more detailed and informative especially in importing the products. Some companies are not complete in their product details. But it worth the patience, when it's successful, it will be more ease for the users/clients to use the whole system as well as they are trained and learned how to use it.

About the support in my previous months, I cannot get the satisfaction based on their answers, especially when I have a very technical and critical situation. They are not consistent on their solutions, hence, I was disappointed. The support is given 24 to 48 hours of response and yet there are times that their answer to my query is not kind of convincing for me to follow. I have this instance that their advise for me to do this and that lead me to almost danger situation of the system and to my client. So I want your support team to always discuss the DO's and DON'Ts and the effect of the situation of each query especially when it comes to technical side of integrations between other software like in Xero, most commonly cloud based integration.

Kerry
GM in USA
Maschinerie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Cin7 Review

4.0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Over all its ok. I think the best thing would have been to do was to upgrade OrderHive and leave that inplace. It was a great system that worked well.

There isnt really anything that I feel sticks out. I think its a little cumbersome and easy to get lost or forget to click on one of the tabs. Too much back and forth.

Not user frindly. Too much clicking to get where you want to be. Not able to modify sheets.

Giannina
Supply Chain Manager in Uruguay
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Has potencial but a very poor customer service and is missing very simple yet important functionalities

2.0 gestern Neu

Kommentare: We were working with orderhive and had to change to Cin 7.
At first it looked very promising because Cin 7 had some nice new functionalities but but we never imagined we were going to go back on some basic funcionalities we had. We thought the new system would outgrow the one we used, but this didnt happened. The new cin 7 core didnt include very practical and easy funciontalities we used on daily basis.
For example now we are not able to have 2 different stores like we had for our wholesale business and retail .We see the sales alltogether and because of this simple reason there are many things we are not able to do. Then being able to update attributes of products in bulk from the site, having unpickable bins, being able to map shopify to several locations not only one, being able to select what not to push into quikbooks and I could go on.
Some very easy and simple features that made our lifes very easy are not cin 7 core now, so for us it has been a lot of work and hours of implementation and we are not happy with it overall. We will probably change to another system ibn the future, not now because it has been very tiring for the whole team and it has taken a lot of our time.

The best about Cin 7 core is that it is very easy to receive merchandise at the warehouse.

The customer service is really bad. If you dont resend the tickets they might never answer, then, when they do answer, they give you a really bad response to close the ticket and want you to get tired of asking. 95% of the important issues do not get solved they tell you they cant help you, when you know there has to be a simple way to solve certain issues or they just answer what ever they want without considering what you asked for in the first place. You waist lots of time in this. They send you tutorials that dont resolve your issues and so on, I can keep on going.

Samantha
Owner and Designer in USA
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Using Cin7 Core for Order Management

5.0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: I had one-on-one help onboarding and troubleshooting from Muskan Israni who was very patient, helpful, and knowledgeable about the software.

I like that I can integrate my sales channels (Etsy and Shopify - Amazon is an option too, but I opted not to integrate it to save money) and input manual orders in one place to keep track of orders, inventory, shipments, and payments. I used their previous product OrderHive, so it is all fairly intuitive to use, and they provided great onboarding and setup.

I wish it was more affordable for my small business like OrderHive was

Joanie
Logistic coordinator in Kanada
Textilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Hard to set up

4.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: I liked the person who helped us to set up, but he's connection was poor so sometimes, it was hard to follow the conversation. The team don't really know how the app (integrations) works together without a inventory system so it's hard to have specifications about it. I liked the little video I had before, but at one point I wasn't able to use it again. Overall, It was a long process that wasn't really easy to follow step by step. We are live but a lot of thing is still unknown of not clear. We had product that was suppose to be "out of stock" because of past orders, that was "back on stock" so this morning we have to deal with customer. An onboarding journal would have been awesome so we can have a step by step guide and a place to write our thoughts a long the way instead of forgetting it between the meeting. For the cost on the onboarding, it didn't worth it at all

Once you understand how it works, it makes everything easier.

The integration is really hard to follow. There's a platform available to follow it, but you don't actually see anything on it or you you do, you don't really understand what you can do or not. I feel like there was no link between each task. I didn't like that the onboarding team do a lot instead of letting you do it so you get more familiar with all the process.

Marketing Mangager in USA
Sportartikel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

[sensitive content hidden] Made Onboarding Easy

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Easy to implement and get onboard training. [sensitive content hidden] answered all of our questions in a quick and timely manner.

Just getting our product catalog uploaded correctly seemed to take quite some time.

Mike
Director in Hongkong
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Function is good, but the price will keep increasing.

3.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I have been using their Cin7 omni for 7 Year, starting from $399 and increased to $799, but all the function is same and nothing changed. Then I gived up to change to a cheaper version Cin7 Core Standard plan, but I just started it one month, they already changed the function for standard plan, from unlimited warehouse location to one location only.
And force you to upgarde to a highter plan if you need more warehouse location.
But when the time I subscribated, it was unlimited warehouse, and they were downgarde you function without any notification.
It was really unfair, and their customer service team were ignord my require and don't give any reply to me. I have been contact them many time and their only reply is someone will contact you asap, but actually no one will contact you. They just ignore you because you only using the cheapest plan and service.

Cin7 has most of the function that required to run a small or large business.

They will keep increasing the plan every year and all the function and service was same, and some maybe downgraded if you don't upgraded you plan.

Adam
Parts Coordinator in USA

New User Setup

5.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

the ability to be able to create , modify, and easily access all areas customer setup has been seamless and very responsive with the implementer ([sensitive content hidden])

it is not capable of adding more mandatory fields to quotes but i understand that this is an inventory program not a quoting program

Laura
Managing Director in UK
Groߟhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Software

5.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Very functional, lots of opportunities to manage different parts of business under one roof.

Advanced software, can look a bit complicated from first look.

George
Owner in Polen
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not perfect, but lightyears ahead of anything else on the market.

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Orderhive has helped us reduce latency in order fulfilment, allowed us to setup automations which add users automatically to mailing lists in other platforms, and therefore ask for feedback, provide offers etc. It allows us to create invoices automatically, to manage our inventory across multiple platforms, to keep track of customers, to print shipping labels and all paperwork needed on customised forms that we built (The paperwork that can be generated is pretty standard, but all can be customised by you, if it's fairly minor or even i some cases major changes needed. You don't have to pay them for this.) We work much better now and I hope as we integrate more and grow, Orderhive will grow alongside us. Customer service is definately the high point. If I can be polite and say they are very patient, helpful and we are NOT an easy business/customer to fit software to. if they can manage you - you will be fine. Orderhive is not perfect, but it is more perfect than anything else on the market. It's also not the cheapest - but you get what you pay for - a million features, more can be built if you need them - I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Orderhive to anyone, and regularly do. Awesome.

Orderhive allows us to integrate almost everything with almost everything. Probably the best feature of Orderhive is the least tangible or measureable: the staff. The customer service I have received has been outstanding thus far. The team are knowledgeable and transparent and will always at least try to help you get to where you need to be. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is smart and incisive and always goes above and beyond to get you there. I'm not sure when he sleeps, but is always around when you need him. The rest of the team are supportive and available. The automations are our other most liked feature. The ability to set rules based actions, create auto invoices, send emails when something happens, move orders around automatically is great. I genuinely could not find another piece of similar software that will do as much as orderhive does, for the price point that it does it at. It is not perfect by any means, but even in their flaws, they excel: there is, built in, a feedback feature which when opened, will allow you to search for issues highlighted by other users and from there you can see if it is development, planned, executed etc. If something needs doing they listen to users almost constantly and will implement it. It feels like they are building and evolving the platform on almost a daily basis and based on customer feedback, which is awesome.

The one downfall of Orderhive is its biggest plus - It's massive. There is no way you will learn it all in a week or even a month. It is so packed with features that it's impossible to know how many ways it will fix workflows or what it can help you with, simply because it is so flexible; this takes time to learn. The demo version is not long enough (2 weeks) and you'll need to pay for the team to set you up ($99). This is a bit catch 22, when you do the demo with demo data, it looks like a fairly standard bit of kit - nice but nothing super special. It's only when you actually get your data in there and start using it that you begin to understand how and why it will help. You need to pay for this though, and i as a demo user, did not want to pay to be set up in a piece of software that by definition I hadn't decided i was using yet. Doing the demo with the team definitely helped and I recommend it to everyone. It's impossible to get an idea of it on your own. The help database is good, lots of videos, but way more depth is needed in articles to understand how features work the way they do. For example, what rules the automations follow. What order they get activated in. If one is triggered and another 2nd later automations instructions conflict with it, what happens. The automations side is new and I feel like they're still building it out though, so probably more articles will come later. The features though are great, and we genuinely couldnt run our business without them.

Amaan
VP of eCommerce in USA
Groߟhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

hurts to write this review

2.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I used orderhive for our ecommerce/whoelsale business for 3 years. For over 2 years, I was not willing to sign a contract because how often the software integrations would fail, whether it was not updating tracking on amazon, or not importing orders from some channels, not tagging orders properly, or not exporting invoices into our quickbooks accounting software. Those were the most common issues we had, but as a ecommerce company, those are the lifeblood of our business The sales rep finally convinced me to sign up for a 1 year contract after quite some time. 3 months into my contract, I get contacted by a manager on their team saying that my order volume is too high (it was actually much lower order volume than when i signed up) and I need to start paying an extra $.12 per order or upgrad my plan even further. This was not told to me when I signed up for the 1 year contact. When I signed up for the one year contract, they gave me user based pricing while they knew everything about my order volume and integrations. Overall, the software is packed with features and is cheap, but it really is very buggy. They are trying to improve things, but the customer service is mostly lacking and the bugs are everywhere. Worst of all, they got me into a contract and then chagned the terms and tried to increase the price.

- cheap (compared to others). but in the long run it costs you more because the software is full of bugs! - tons of features (that don't consistently work)

- so many bugs! - customer service (9/10 times they wouldn't help and would say "we need to escalate this to our technical team". those 9 times were all time sensitive for our business - no mobile app for iOS - lock you into a contract and then try to charge you more after 4 months of being locked into their buggy software

Steven
E-Commerce Specialist in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great All-In One Software!

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Orderhive has been great. It has allowed us to accurately sync our inventory across 4+ channels and even automate fulfillment from outside sales channels to our Amazon FBA inventory. We have grown sales just by connecting more sales channels and accurately showing our inventory. They had the integrations we needed, and setup was easy.

This software had the most integrations, and more importantly, the integrations we NEEDED. We landed on Orderhive as they filled all of our channel needs as well as providing some cool custom Automation features that my team and I can write ourselves. Whenever there is ANY sort of technical issue / bug, we submit the issue directly to the support team and it is resolved within 24-hours almost all of the time. It usually only takes longer due to us needing to provide more information to the technical team so they can fix our problem.

Not many items on this list, so I'm reaching here. Shipping is not as fluid / smooth as our previous software that did ONLY shipping, but our volume is low enough that it has not impacted our day to day operations. Writing Automation can speed things up and we have no problem shipping / fulfilling 50+ orders a day. We do wish there was a way to bulk MAP products together so we can quickly clean up our duplicate / multiple products that are the same but with different SKU's, but that is a task that should be done slowly anyways to eliminate the chance for mistakes.

Luke
IT Manager in UK
Groߟhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A shot in the arm every business needs

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: A worthwhile and rewarding learning curve.

Cloud .... Cloud .... Cloud - This cannot be understated in the world we currently live. The support is amazing - its on what's app for goodness sake, can't get much better than that. The UI is very clean and intuitive. The integrations save loads of time and money. Plus all the bog standard features you expect from an ERP system but will actually use because dear is easy to use - the amount of times I hear ' we can do that in SAP but there were too many technical issues so it was never implemented' you don't get that with Dear and if you need help its there for you.

It is unable to negotiate a UK-AU free trade deal - Dear please work on that ;) There is not much I can put in this box that dear isn't aware of and attempting to address in earnest. The dear academy will address the difficulty of onboarding new employees that aren't used to ERP systems.

Antwort von Cin7

Hello Luke, Thank you for your valuable feedback. We continually thrive to do our very best to serve our customers. If you would like to master DEAR we do have a DEAR Academy (https://academy.dearsystems.com/) which will help you become an Inventory Pro. Please feel free to contact us via email ([email protected]) or on WhatsApp (+44-1244-940807) if you have any questions or concerns. Best Regards, DEAR Team.

Jacques
Process Control Manager in Südafrika
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Energenic

4.0 vor 11 Monaten

Kommentare: Dear is an overall well planned software, i enjoy working on it, I will say I am 80% happy - still need development in certain areas

Procurement and Stock keeping working great, Can have latest prices on hand

Job Costing is difficult and need to go to reports to get information cast export job cost directly from Job's BOM in Production cant be exported and work on average cost - need to work on latest price as i am using the BOM for price costing

Steve
President in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Powerful automation, great UI, and outstanding support

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Orderhive has exceeded our expectations. It is very fairly priced for the power of the system. The automations for order processing and purchasing are huge labor savers. You can be quite creative using them to fit your business. Anytime we get to a point where we can't do something we want, their team takes it seriously and tries to figure out how to help with a different process or even taking the issues to their development team for exploration. The UI is beautiful compared to competitors. There are some limitations in search, sort and filter of large data sets, but they are working on expanding and strengthening it. Onboarding takes time if you are migrating from other systems, but they are always present to problem solve. Data flows easily in and out of the system via excel sheets. Integrations work well and APIs seem reliable. We are US based. Orderhive is India based. I was worried the time difference would make it difficult to receive quality support, but their support team is quickly available most of the time so it is never a problem. Highly recommended and I look forward to watching this strong platform get even stronger with its creative and humble corporate culture

I would like to see much more pop up contextual help. If I could hover over a help icon next to a field name, I wouldn't need to start a chat. That would save everyone time.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Be Cautious of Orderhive

1.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: 2 weeks ago, I sent an email to our original sales representative, stating that I wished to cancel the project. I had a reply from the CEO of the company, and in that email it confirmed what I had suspected for some time… He stated that “In the last two months, we have upgraded architecture of Orderhive to achieve customisation in the SaaS version. So we can deliver better and much faster than earlier. I am working on your requirement to figure out how we can achieve it in SaaS customisation.” Orderhive has essentially used the money we have paid them to develop our custom solution to upgrade their own SaaS solution - we have funded some part of the development of their SaaS product that they will ultimately use to sell to other customers. It is frustrating that they are now refusing to refund our monies, which in reality, is a tiny portion of what we have spent in time and wages on this project. They have a clear refund policy - but usually these only apply when something/anything is actually delivered. It is absolutely possible that the Orderhive out-of-the-box SaaS solution is a good one. However, I would warn anyone who is looking at the “Plus”/”Enterprise” solution to be extremely cautious of Orderhive. If you do go ahead, do not accept the scope that is sold to you by Orderhive - insist on a custom, detailed scope of works with details about how each feature will work. Insist on progress payments that are payable on delivery of each feature.

I can only speak of my experience, as an Orderhive Plus/Enterprise customer. I try to be fair in all my reviews, and this review should only be taken into consideration if you are looking at becoming an Orderhive Plus/Enterprise customer. Around 18 months ago I started conversations with Orderhive as a potential vendor to run a large portion of our ecommerce business. It seemed promising, and the idea that the Plus (now called Enterprise) solution was customisable was the reason I decided to select Orderhive. There was a significant amount of due-diligence from my end. It took me around 6 months to get my head around what features the software currently had, and what we would need to have Orderhive complete as a customisation. This in itself was also quite a bit of work - there were a number of revisions to the contract documents, created by a non-technical sales representative. My concerns started around this point when I was unable to speak with a technical representative to discuss, in more detail, how each feature would work. The google doc that I created to try to capture the detail of each feature was simply copy and pasted in to the contract document - meaning that if I missed something then it was going to be developed incorrectly. It seemed that there was no attempt whatsoever from Orderhive to truly understand what it was that we required on a deep level.

Nonetheless, once we signed the contract, and we paid the deposit, things were underway - and I will admit it did seem promising. Within around 8 weeks Orderhive had set up the staging and production server environments and had completed some very basic functionalities such as adding an additional column to the Kanban order view. However, once the very basic customisations were completed, things completely stopped. It was tough work from my part to get the Orderhive team together to discuss where the project was at, and why it had stopped. We had a couple discussions about how to get things back on track, but it was at this point that I wondered if Orderhive had just realised some of the complexities that would be involved in our customisations. It took around 3 more months of exchanges between us for me to formulate a plan in how finish this project - I compromised significantly on the features we originally requested. I actually removed the largest customisation from the project in the hopes it would kick it back in to gear. But it seemed the damage was done - the Orderhive team no longer wanted to work on this project - and instead place their focus on an easier (more profitable) area of their business.

Amar
Founder in UK
Computer-Hardware, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Avoid to save time and pain with poor support

1.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Poor to say the least. They cant support their own product properly and fail on a number of levels to come back to you to solve your issue.

Integrations were very good - its easy to use but when more complex things are required you will run into major issues. Not for businesses that handle a large number of orders/products

Its not often that I take to Social media to complain but Cin7 Orderhive deserve a very special shout out for the lack of Support to their customers.They offer a 20x7 Support offering yet find themselves off for days and not responding (March 6th till 9th) there was no support whatsoever. No communication to advise that there will be no support, which in any case is shocking given that they are a global SaaS provider. Often they are off during their countries National Holidays (where they are based) and have zero contingency in place, so not a true 20x7 support.This is not the first time that we have had issues, senior Managers make promises, Dipan Gajjar but deliver no change.We have waited for 4 days to get a simple FTP integration resolved. After being off for 3 days they now fail to respond to our emails or messages surrounding other issues.Issues such as:- Stock values not updating correctly- FTP integration not functioning- Not responding for days- Support team lack of product knowledge (we have had to teach them what their platform can do!)- Raise tickets for issues but do not resolveThe impact this has on our business is detrimental and as we all know changing ERP platforms takes time and planning.So yes we will be moving, and given their impeccable track record I doubt they will take any action about our issues.However I hope post helps provide other potential users of this platform get a true and clear picture of how appalling their support is .

Cole
Production Technician in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Poor Experiences

1.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I wish I had control over whether we switched to a new inventory management system, but all I can do is voice my displeasure and hope that change comes. As for anyone looking into it, it seems to me that DEAR has gotten mostly positive reviews. In my experience, I've had almost nothing positive to say about it. I sincerely hope that everyone will put in a little extra money for something more reliable and customer oriented so they, or those that they work with, will not have to deal with the frustrations our warehouse has gone through.

It seems that DEAR is cheaper than other options, and seems to have a wide variety of functionality -- at the very least, it has all the functionality that our company and our warehouse needs.

This product in particular has been so poor that I dedicated a lot of time to find places to review it. I started using DEAR 4 years ago when I picked up my job at this company. My company was small then, and DEAR had not been in use for very long when I got there. Speed has always been an issue, but it hasn't become a big issue until recently as we've become more dependent on inventory and getting things done in a timely manner. In addition to being slow, we experience almost daily shutdowns of the site where nothing can be accessed. Usually, these last anywhere from a few minutes to 30 minutes, but the other day it went down for over 2 hours! This was during our shipping time when we are entirely dependent on the system, although it should be noted that we are dependent on it for the majority of the working day anyways. We ended up staying late to compensate -- and it was a Friday. Support was not any help as they always provide empty reassurance that their 'team is working hard to improve and optimize the servers', and don't provide any kind of real fix. I could accept that if it noticeably improved over the years, but it hasn't. Clearly it's not enough of an issue for them to actually address. Overall, terrible software service and terrible customer service. If they excel at anything, it's making their website look pretty -- although I have my complaints about poor functionality of the website as well. TL;DR -- Would not recommend to my worst enemy

Antwort von Cin7

Hello Cole, Thank you for your feedback. Over the last year, we have done a lot of change to improve the performance. To name a few; individual database for each customer, code restructuring, optimize the query, offloading some processing to different servers for quick execution and we also have a 24/7 team monitoring the system for any performance issues & addressing them before customers get affected. One of our Customer Success Managers has been trying to contact you. We want to give you personalized attention to help you resolve any difficulty you may be facing. Best Regards, DEAR Team.

Serena
Managing Director in UK
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An Excellent Customer Service Specialist

4.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I would recommend Dear solely based on the help and support I received from a brilliant Customer Support Specialist called [sensitive content hidden]. During a time when my company was suffering some difficulties she went above and beyond to help accommodate the challenges I faced and made me feel listened to and valued. She was brilliant and made me have a positive experience of Dear. Based on my customer experience with her I would recommend Dear to other people.

The invoicing and sales management is easy to use and it has a good user interface. Customer support responds to emails within 24 hours. Some support specialists send videos which is a great way to understand the system.

There is a wide discrepancy in the quality of customer service specialists- some are brilliant and some are very unhelpful and do not seem to be empathetic to the customer's problems. Sometimes it is obvious that the person lacks the technical knowledge to support the customer so you just go around in a circle. Maybe the support emails could be flagged in different categories such as 'interface issues', 'data issues' and that way the technical emails can be sent to someone who is an analyst. The training videos are not very helpful as they only give a generic overview that doesn't help when you have your own data uploaded and face problems. Training would be more helpful when you have your own data uploaded into the system and after a week of using Dear book a 30min training session with a support member who could answer the bespoke questions you have related to your business - as the currents videos never helped when I needed help.

Stephanie
Inventory Systems Analyst in Kanada
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

DEAR is essential to the way we manage our inventory. Lacking some features we need but has most.

4.0 vor 6 Jahren

Being able to integrate with a number of eCommerce platforms is huge. Support usually replies fast (especially for simpler questions and help). Also the way in which we're able to manage thousands of products over multiple locations is fantastic. Some aspects of DEAR are very intuitive and easy to use. It allows one portal for looking at sales, product orders, inventory storage and movements, basic product history. The reports on the dashboard help us see inventory and financials at a glance. They've also recently expanded, allowing more than 20,000 SKUs at a time in the system!

Because DEAR is used by so many and works with so many different platforms, integration between it and other platforms (we use Shopify) are not always seamless. A feature that works great with one may make another way more difficult to use. On that note, customizing your DEAR account to make it exactly what you need is rather difficult. We often have to find workarounds to ongoing problems that may seem basic to many. And while customer support is friendly and often fast to respond, it's very easy for misunderstandings to occur. As well, new feature requests often don't get acknowledged if they don't fit into DEAR's current plans. One thing that would be great could be a separation for those who need DEAR just to locate products, vs those who actually need to access all of the parts of DEAR that can change products, sales, locations... We've had a number of mix-ups where inexperienced people made changes that couldn't be undone due to the nature of the software.

Quelle: GetApp

Lots of features for the price - great support

4.0 vor 6 Jahren

Earlier this year we implemented DEAR inventory in our manufacturing company in Indonesia. The key reason we chose DEAR was the functionality. We have been searching for an inventory management system with manufacturing functionality for a very long time and couldn't understand why it was so difficult to find a system that dealt with what we felt were really core/ basic requirements without looking at customisation. DEAR seems to cover almost everything we need and is working on developing the programme for what it doesn't currently. The other key reason was the responsiveness of DEAR to queries. I am still waiting for replies from a competitor to my requests to ask a few questions when we were looking at different systems. We had good help getting it set up. I would definitely recommend.

There are some limitations with templates - invoices, packing slips etc. - when dealing with a currency that uses a decimal place as a thousand separator instead of a comma. It also doesnt have the ability to track batches through multiple assemblies which limits the value of the production reports we can get.

Antwort von Cin7

Dear Graeme, Thank you for the review we are happy to hear that everything is going well. Just addressing some of the cons, we use microsoft mailmerge so templates are very customisable. We have a complimentary service for paying customers where we can assist with template customisation at no additional cost so feel free to send us your templates to [email protected]. Regarding the tracking of batches through sub-assemblies please check the 'Lot Recall' report which will show you every single finished good that contained a particular batched or serialised product that you searched for all the way through to who you sold it to and which supplier you brought it from. Best Regards DEAR Team

Derek
Quality & Business Manager in Südafrika

It does not exactly suit our business model,compared to other software in the market it was the best

4.0 vor 6 Jahren

The fact that it can be accessed from anywhere and that the information available is reasonably accurate

We transfer stock between locations on a daily basis eg. receipts, transfer to work in progress, then assembly and then to finished goods in more than one location and then it gets sold. when looking at a stock movement report of Raw Material, all that I want to know is receipts + stock on hand-assembly = Stock on Hand. The inventory totals in inventory do not balance with the Trial balance figures as the trial balance picks up transfers as many as three times. So the Raw Material and Finished Goods are never correct in Dear and because of Synchronisation in Xero. second point is the introduction of the Advanced Purchase Module and discontinuation of cloning without any prior warning and with no video training module available. I have so far been unable to use that module and am working with the simple purchases module, keeping it in draft, and manually adjusting stock levels when receiving stock. I then use a new Simple Purchase to deal with the supplier invoice. Ideally, the system should be able to tell me what stock is required, but the is no correlation between Assembly and Inventory. We use about 8 to 9 different Raw Materials in different quantities to produce our finished goods, so you can understand how frustrating this all is.

Luke
Cloud Solution Specialist in Malta
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

DEAR from the Eyes of a Cloud Solutions Reseller

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: DEAR Systems is a great tool to manage your business' operations and reaching out customers via different sales channels such as POS for Retail, Back-End Sales as a Corporate Level, Ecommerce & a B2B portal.

<> Strong Integration with POS <> Click & Collect from POS Sales Orders created on the Back-End <> Bulk List / Catalogue - Very easy to List/Unlist Products on POS or Ecommerce <> Useful Shopify Integration Features <> Many Costing Methods to suit a lot of different types of products <> Strong Activity Log & History of Products, Customers & Suppliers <> Assemblies <> Manipulation of Documents & Email Templates is great to have even though it can take a while to get it right

<> Jump in price when needing a dedicated server when Sales Orders are forecasted to be higher than a specific amount <> Having to void Stock Adjustments to products just to be able to void a Purchase Order Credit Note for a different item just cause they are in the same original purchase order <> Not having a report with the ability to issue a historic Stock Valuation of Products for a specific date, say for example a Stock Valuation at the end of the two years ago, or last year

NZ Distributor in Neuseeland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Plays nicely with Xero, handles our 5 international shopify websites and direct provisioning, Good dispatch workflow

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

We are loving this software, been using 8 months now and it is powerful. We run 5 e-commerce sites, 4 warehouses and sell in 3 currencies and it's handling all well. Support, as mentioned, isn't quite as easy as getting a call but we use their tutorials, common sense, their live chat. We also paid for assistance with setup as we didn't want to make any mistakes and desired a bit of support from Work Smart NZ, these guys are great too and worth the extra investment if you value your time” We are currently trying to get the good word out on various sites and we are hoping that you would to take the time out of their day to share it on Getapp:

The .docx invoice templates are hard work to manipulate, some more standardized system (like unleashed offers) would make life much easier. No great integration with a CRM currently. Also they need a Zapier integration so it can connect to other web apps. We are using email parser functionality to achieve most of this but it's complicated.

Antwort von Cin7

Hi David, Thanks so much for your review! If you require assistance with your template customization feel free to take up our complimentary template customization service. Simply email support with all required changes and we will get it done. In regards to CRM we currently have an integration with SALPO & Capsule CRM. If you would like mroe info about it please book in a call here https://classic.youcanbook.me/v2/jsps/cal.jsp?cal=ZgsGQaWduL34BrkiNkBY Best Regards DEAR Team