Booksteam - simple, efficient, and effective

Sarah W.
Operational Manager
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Wonderful experience overall, all schedule changes come easily (apart from the change of recurring clients as noted above) and very simple to view and teach to staff. Customer service has been helpful and quick each time we've reached out.

Vorteile: Very easy to use and very straight forward so it's simple to get done and show others how to use it.
Being able to cap a group is perfect as well as being able to schedule different tasks (i.e. meetings, appointments, different classes, etc.).
It's key to be able to see an individual schedule or the entire team at once to make planning and changes easier without overbooking an employee.
The client activity history has been great to be able to track client attendance, lateness, NCNS, etc.

Nachteile: There isn't an iPhone app available for Booksteam yet and we keep hoping there will be to make it easier on our team members who use iPhone.
Our biggest con at this time is the recurring client option for classes; you can set clients to recur, but you can't edit the recurring clients. So if a client moves their time permanently OR if a new client needs to be added to that recurring spot, you have to delete the class entirely and re-add it with the updated recurring clients.

The best booking software for the lashes business

Bewertet am 19.7.2019
Ekaterina S.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I used to use Genbook software for all of my booking needs, after their price increase I switched over to BookSteam and never looked back. Not only Booksteam is better priced, but in my opinion it is a better software overall. I really like the booking page design, it is very stylish.

Nachteile: One thing I would like is for booksteam to add Square integration. Otherwise it is a perfect platform.

Good value without a lot of frills

Bewertet am 18.12.2018
Melissa P.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: BookSteam's lack of frills and options is redeemed by its low cost and really stellar customer service. Overall, I am pleased with the software.

Vorteile: Customer support is great! I had a couple of problems integrating BookSteam into my web site, and customer support worked with me until it was fixed.

Nachteile: This is low-frills booking software. It is easy to set up regularly occurring classes, but anything more complicated requires a workaround. Requests I've sent to customer support include:
1) the ability to set up a class series, where students register and the system enrolls them in every class in the series,
2) a waiting list,
3) the ability to find a class once it has been cancelled from the schedule - Beware! If you cancel a class and have it display as cancelled on your public calendar, it is there forever. There is no way to remove it.
4) having all classes show on the public calendar. Currently only classes that can be booked online can be displayed. If you have a class that you do not want to be booked online, you cannot display it on the calendar. Therefore, I have had to use a Google calendar in addition to the BookSteam calendar, so customers can see the full array of classes offered.

Quick response with calendar not loading

Bewertet am 11.12.2018
Erin D.
Pharmazeutika, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I love that I do not need to be by a phone to make business happen. I'm spending my time giving massages and running reports, not scheduling. My clients think the site is really easy too.

Vorteile: The smart scheduling option where booksteam calculates online appointment start times automatically. This saves money and keeps my massage therapists booked, making the most use of their time!

Nachteile: Text reminder doesn't have options to customize. I've had clients try to reply to the text to cancel, and that doesn't work.
I cannot find a place to process customer receipt or printing a list of their past appointments. This would be helpful for submitting documentation for flexible spending or health savings accounts.
Even though the e-mail option works very quickly when there is a customer service issue, I still miss the person to person contact of a phone call. But, my issue was resolved within minutes of sending, so I guess this system works.

Good product, excellent customer service/responsiveness

Bewertet am 17.7.2019
Zoe T.
Business Owner
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Overall my experience has been excellent. Any software or billing issues have been addressed with fabulous service, attention to detail and efficiency. Many thanks for making this techno-moron very happy!

Vorteile: Any time I have had an issue with the software, the response has been immediate and the communication has been stellar throughout the process of fixing, or adapting, the software for my use. I like the product and find it fairly easy to use.

Nachteile: Some functions are not obvious or easy to find. I am a non-techy, so the 'treat me like I'm 4 years old' approach from any software works a treat for me!

Works perfectly for my needs

Bewertet am 7.10.2017
Matthew T.
Therapist & yoga teacher
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Saves me time, gives me a wide range of marketing options and helps me manage my clients and records

Vorteile: There is a lot of software that does appointment booking or class booking and a few that do both, but when I looked at the ones that do both something always didn't work the way I needed it to... Until I found Booksteam. The versatility and range of options have really allowed me to set everything up just as I need it and the cost is lower than most of the competition too.
I've had to contact support a few times and they've always been super helpful and quick to respond. They've also be receptive to my development suggestions.
Overall I've been very happy that I went with Booksteam.

Nachteile: Sometimes I find myself a bit confused by all the options, but I guess that's the price of having such great adaptability, and since the support is so good, this isn't really a problem.

Booksteam is the BEST scheduling software out there! We tried two others but third time's a charm.

Bewertet am 13.12.2017
Anastasia Y.
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Booksteam completely streamlined our old-school manual signup process and is light years ahead of the competition (SignUpGenius in particular). We are now able to have customers sort classes by location/practitioner/modality and class instructors are issued tablets to mark who attended (and didn't). This saves us SO many hours of work each week, it's great!

Vorteile: Booksteam is so versatile - customers can search by location, practitioner, class type, etc. And the reports it generates are very helpful in terms of tracking attendance, no-shows, and seeing trends develop over time. Also, I have to give a shout-out to customer support which is second to none. We had a LOT of questions when setting up the system, and I can honestly say there was not a single time they did not reply quickly and concisely (usually within a 2-hour window; sometimes as quickly as 5 minutes). This is a HUGE step up from the customer support at the two other scheduling services we tried.

Nachteile: I would just say that the setup process (particularly for multiple practitioners across several locations) takes a loooooong time. But I think it would with any software that has as many capabilities as this one. Once the setup is done, though, the hours it will save you in the future make it all worthwhile!

Best Booking Software Ever!

Bewertet am 13.3.2019
Heather I.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This software saves so much time on so many things. I used to have to contact workers to see who would be available for a job. Then I would have to enter all of the client info into Quickbooks, import the Quickbooks info into my scheduling software. No MORE! On Booksteam staff can modify and set their own hours. Clients book them and the staff receives all the info they need for the job. My business can pretty much run itself now. I love this software. I have not found one like it yet.

Vorteile: Pros Staff schedule themselves
I can have multiple staff and locations
Each staff and location can have different services and prices assigned to them
Create an online store
Promo codes
Gift certificates

Nachteile: There is nothing that I do not like about Booksteam. Booksteam is the best.

NET Review

April C.
Owner and Instructor
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It solved the ability for students to book and pay on line to do our courses

Vorteile: it incorporates well into my website and takes payments when a student enrols

Nachteile: It doesn't link into our etrain, so I have to send another email to a student for them to enrol and complete the online learning. When I retrieve information (questions I ask when Book) I cant copy and past that information, and its so small I struggle to read it

Excellent Value

Tanya K.
Research Assistant
Forschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I use the program daily and overall it’s worked very well without any problems.

Vorteile: We were looking for a scheduling program for our research office, after doing a lot of convoluted research online (the different companies don’t make it easy) I happily came across Booksteam. It meets all our requirements at a great price.

Nachteile: Unfortunately, you cannot reorder the staff in the calendar view, there are staff I like to keep within view at the top of the calendar but there is no option to be able to do this.

Booksteam is awesome!!

Bewertet am 28.3.2017
Rob S.
Grafikdesign, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Their software is great! It's easy to use and has really helped us streamline our scheduling. And you cant beat their customer service. We accidentally erased one of our staff members and all her appointments. After sending a support request they got back to me almost immediately and were able to recover all the info we lost. Saved me a weeks worth of work tracking down all the appointments. I cant thank you guys enough!! Long live Booksteam!!!!

Vorteile: Easy to use. Makes it very easy to keep track of all our employees and their appointments.

Excellent scheduling tool

Bewertet am 24.10.2018
Myra V.
AVP- Sales & Marketing
1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's a nice software/application for all the busy person

Vorteile: This software is a online scheduling tool. It's great, I've been using this software for a long time, i can't imagine if i dont have booksteam,all my important meetings and schedule was in booksteam

Nachteile: For almost a year that im using this i never encountered problem in this software, its doing great so far.

Best for online scheduling tool

Bewertet am 15.2.2019
Searpons A.
Sales and Marketing Supervisor
501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great services, great software.

Vorteile: Booksteam makes our job more easy and make all transactions faster, our clients can book online without any hassle. And we can accomodate them too easily,

Nachteile: I can’t see any cons in this software, i think its just need to have sime update to remove the bugs. Other than that no problem encountered since ive start using it,

Can save your time

Bewertet am 27.10.2018
Aida E.
Product Manager
1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great software! Hope to continue to use this software, well done

Vorteile: This software is the best for busy person, for their hectic schedule it can turn to save their time, this software is a online scheduling tool. Our clients can book online

Nachteile: I cant say any problem with this software, the interface is really simple and nice. Amazing and helpful!

Absolutely tremendous

Bewertet am 1.8.2018

Kommentare: Being able to manage my clientes, invoices as well as my favorite feature of selling my photography online.

Vorteile: Absolutely the only way I will keep my appointments lined up! The best feature that I enjoy is selling my photography online. This has helped my company retain and grow tremendously throughout the last two years.

Nachteile: When I first started using book steam I couldn't access it from my phone. As of now I am able to have everything from my desktop on my mobile devices through my business.

Simplest way to book appointments online

Bewertet am 29.10.2018
Jopay D.
HR Manager
5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This software is a big help for us also for our clients, it's a time saving software, can book appointments online without any requirement s needed

Nachteile: This software can also use in phone, im a bit irritated with application in phones. I cant use it, it has lot of bugs, its much better to use it on computer.

So easy to use!

Bewertet am 18.7.2017
Jodilyn S.
Spa Owner
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Clients can schedule online with ease.

Vorteile: I love how easy it it to set up and for my clients to use. Straightforward and simple. Really appreciate the MailChimp syncing, too for occasional newsletters.

Nachteile: Wish there were more color theme options or patterns to spruce it up a little while remaining basic and simple to navigate.

Online booking

Bewertet am 21.12.2018
Oscar D.
I T manager
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Its the best. I would like to recommend this for others

Vorteile: Booksteam is the best feature application for making appointments to booking schedules online it may catches the attention ot the concern

Nachteile: It is very accessible app. And be workout even on the phone be more convenient and comfortable for everyone

My tracking and scheduling becomes easily because book steam!

Bewertet am 9.10.2018
Nova M.
Product Manager-CISCO
1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Thanks booksteam! Its very useful for me. Keep uo the goof work. Worth recommended

Vorteile: I really love book steam! Simple and very easy to use interface . It helps may tracking and scheduling easily

Nachteile: If you are a new user you will feel a bit tricky for the initial set up, but once you finished it its very cool to use

Comprehensive Scheduling On An intuitive Platform

Bewertet am 19.9.2018
Abraham S.
Compliance Officer
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We utilized the software with a company I worked with for my last 4 months with them.

Vorteile: BookSteam is far more comprehensive and complex than its leading competitors and it offers this elevated level of service at a reasonable price. The client side scheduling tools were an unbelievably useful addition that we had not read about before utilizing the software, but came in handy all the same. Customer Support was on par with some of the best companies that I have ever worked with.

Nachteile: The system was a bit too complex for some our older employees and clients but there was improvement after training using the resources provided with the software. Initial install takes a while and I wish I had known that ahead of time to block off an hour or two of my schedule

Great Experience

Bewertet am 20.3.2017
Don D.
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been using Booksteam for several months and so far it has worked really well for us. We are not their typical customer as we have a small Staffing Company and we use it to the candidates can schedule interviews themselves with the time slots we have available. It makes it really easy and convenient for us.

Vorteile: Ease of use once you are working with it

Nachteile: It can be a little confusing to set up. Some of the terms that were used when we set it up were not something we typically use.

Quality product, excellent support

Bewertet am 26.1.2017
Jude H.
Director Six Fields UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Kommentare: An excellent scheduling system with helpful guides and intuitive use backed up by fast, knowledgable and efficient customer support. Highly recommended.

Vorteile: Easy of use and functionality

Nachteile: Not able to white label to put client brand on so creates a disconnect in client booking experience

The Best Business Tool For Increasing Sales

Bewertet am 21.3.2017
Gemma G.
Registered Massage Therapist/Clinic Owner
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: BookSteam has simplified the scheduling of appointments not just for me but for my patients. They appreciate the ease of using the app. No more playing telephone tag.

Vorteile: Ease of use

Nachteile: Patients are expressing difficulty accessing the system if they have forgotten their password. Even when they follow the instructions to obtaining their password, they are advised that their email address is already in the system.

easy appointment management

Bewertet am 28.11.2014
Jessica R.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: We have been using booksteam for a while and it's the best appointment management software we have used thus far. Being able to get our clients to schedule their appointments online has transformed our business drastically. Here is how it works: Booksteam provides us free business scheduling page, we setup working hours, staff hours and our services. We place a 'booknow' button on our business website for our clients to click. Clients then redirect to the booksteam scheduling page, select our staff, services they wish to book and click confirm, that's it. Clients also receive reminders so they don't forget their appointment time, which is amazing! I also absolutely love how I can sync my calendar with my iPad calendar, whenever I get new appointments in booksteam it automatically shows up in my iPad.

Vorteile: Easy to setup, lots of features, can sync my calendar, client email and sms reminders, can view statistics for my business, nice layout

Nachteile: Please add mail chimp integration, that would be really convenient for me.

Fantastic experience

Bewertet am 4.7.2018
Iyalekhue O.
Student
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Apart from the fact that the software is easy to use, it also has a wonderful support feature that listens to feedback

Nachteile: I must say, so far the software has helped my clients organize appointments, but there is definitely room for improvement.