Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über BookSteam

Online-Terminplanung für Unternehmen leicht gemacht.

Erfahre mehr über BookSteam

Easy to use, easy to explain to co workers as well as clients.

I've had clients try to reply to the text to cancel, and that doesn't work. I cannot find a place to process customer receipt or printing a list of their past appointments.

Bewertungen zu BookSteam

4.7
4.8
4.5
4.6

9.2/10

BookSteam hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 103 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie BookSteam bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Anastasia
Anastasia
President in USA
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Booksteam is the BEST scheduling software out there! We tried two others but third time's a charm.

5.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: Booksteam completely streamlined our old-school manual signup process and is light years ahead of the competition (SignUpGenius in particular). We are now able to have customers sort classes by location/practitioner/modality and class instructors are issued tablets to mark who attended (and didn't). This saves us SO many hours of work each week, it's great!

Booksteam is so versatile - customers can search by location, practitioner, class type, etc. And the reports it generates are very helpful in terms of tracking attendance, no-shows, and seeing trends develop over time. Also, I have to give a shout-out to customer support which is second to none. We had a LOT of questions when setting up the system, and I can honestly say there was not a single time they did not reply quickly and concisely (usually within a 2-hour window; sometimes as quickly as 5 minutes). This is a HUGE step up from the customer support at the two other scheduling services we tried.

I would just say that the setup process (particularly for multiple practitioners across several locations) takes a loooooong time. But I think it would with any software that has as many capabilities as this one. Once the setup is done, though, the hours it will save you in the future make it all worthwhile!

Dave
Kunst & Handwerk, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect booker for our business

5.0 vor 5 Monaten

Kommentare: As an archery classes business, we have found Booksteam to be an incredibly useful tool for managing our appointment scheduling.

The software is user-friendly and has streamlined our booking process, making it easy for our clients to schedule and manage their archery class sessions. The platform allows us to customize our availability, set up recurring appointments, and send automatic reminders, which has helped reduce no-shows. Additionally, the ability to accept online payments through Booksteam has greatly improved our operational efficiency. Overall, we highly recommend Booksteam for any business in need of reliable appointment scheduling software.

There is really nothing that we dislike about Booksteam so far, it's been great!

Jason
Teacher in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Course registration app

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Setting up class and course schedules is super easy. Handling invoices and payments isnt a headache anymore.

I know its not possible to have everything but I wish they made an api available for integration with other services.

Cang
CEO in USA
Sport, Selbstständig

Missing features, some broken

3.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: App doesn't work well on Android. Customers unable to book their families/children while using packages, and because the kids don't have email addresses I have to use their parent's email, but I am not allowed to create accounts with the same email. Interface is confusing. The list of clients on a given class on the calendar has lots of buttons, I don't know what they do. Those buttons respond slowly. For some reason sometimes the visits are properly deducted from package, sometimes not. I think if the customer booked it themselves, it is, but if I added them manually it is not. But I had to figure this out. Nobody told me. It's pretty bad

Inexpensive, responsive customer service

Not good for clients who are children or families with children

Roger
Doctor in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

This booking app rocks!

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The fact that it's like having a super organized assistant that keeps our appointments in check for only $20!

If you need online scheduling for your business, look no further! Easy to setup, ton of features, online payments and invoices and they don't charge an arm and a leg. After trying about five different software, booksteam was the best value for us.

Jake
Sales and support in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Cpr class booking app

5.0 vor 5 Monaten

We've been using Booksteam for our class scheduling needs, and we've been really impressed with its functionality. The user interface is clean and intuitive, making it easy for both me and my staff to book and manage our CPR class sessions. One feature that I particularly appreciate is the ability to set up recurring classes, which saves me a lot of time for regularly scheduled sessions.

We would love to have an iOS app, but it's ok as Booksteam automatically loads to the mobile version in Safari

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback Jake!

Diana
RMT massus in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awsome booking tool

5.0 vor 5 Monaten

Kommentare: Features like automated reminders, synchronization with personal calendars, and the ability to manage multiple therapists’ schedules keep the business running smoothly.

Overall, BookSteam has enabled us to focus more on providing top-notch massages rather than managing the logistics of bookings and cancellations. It has become indispensable to our operations.

The reporting functions could be more robust, but this is a minor issue compared to the overall efficiency we’ve gained.

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback Diana!

Imran
Imran
Team coordinator in Bangladesch
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Time-Saving Solution: Unlocking Efficiency with BookSteam

4.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, BookSteam is a reliable and user-friendly appointment scheduling software that simplifies the booking process for businesses and enhances the customer experience

One of the standout features of BookSteam is its customizable calendars, manage staff availability, and offer online booking options for clients.

Although BookSteam has a mobile app, the app lacks certain features and functionalities available on the web version.

Polina
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I recommend booksteam

5.0 vor 2 Monaten

BookSteam has helped streamline our operations and improve customer satisfaction in our salon. Highly recommended for any salon looking to modernize their appointment system!

Can't think of anything negative about this software at the moment. Will reassess in the future.

Dale
Marketing in Kanada
Software für die Automobilindustrie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We found the perfect app

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Booksteam has transformed our auto detailing business. With its user-friendly interface and customizable features, managing appointments has never been easier. The ability to sync our calendar, set pricing, and send automated reminders has streamlined our operations and improved our customer experience.

Would love to two way sync to my outlook and Google calendars at the same time.

Julia
Founder in Österreich
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

I love Booksteam and I want to contribute to make it better!

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I had chosen to implement the system for my client (Yoga instructor) after evaluating Booksteam and other systems. At the end we decided to go with Booksteam. Client management and online booking was the most important feature for us. I wanted my client to be bookable over the internet and get rid of paper management.

Integration was very easy. It is intuitive to use. After all it was easy, because the support team was and still is awesome!

What I like least about the software is that it is not completely in German. I would like use everything in German - frontend (prio1) and backend (pro 2). As I already have done for the front end, I am willing to help you with ALL german translation issues. Send me the files, I will translate. 2. I would like to have the possibility to make presents to my clients - f.e. a gift certification for their birthday. Unfortunately, I am not able to do this, because I have to definitely buy a gift certification. 3. I would like a modification of the package logic. It should be possible using a package based on a price xy to redeem all classes based on the same price xy. I have different classes - all for the same price, but with different names. For all this classes, I would my client to be able to use the package they bought. (Note: Like references, where I can apply one reference to more than one class ??) I would like to be able to customize the feedback email, because I love the review feature. But it should also be in German. 4. Calendar: I am able to embed the Booksteam calendar, but it shows the attendants of a class. This might be a data protection issue. At the moment I integrated a google calendar at the customer's webpage. 5. I would love to get a notification, when clients bought a package online. 6. I would like the get a reminder of my client's birthdays. 7. Maybe there will be some more, but for the moment that's all.

Matthew
Therapist & yoga teacher in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Works perfectly for my needs

5.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: Saves me time, gives me a wide range of marketing options and helps me manage my clients and records

There is a lot of software that does appointment booking or class booking and a few that do both, but when I looked at the ones that do both something always didn't work the way I needed it to... Until I found Booksteam. The versatility and range of options have really allowed me to set everything up just as I need it and the cost is lower than most of the competition too. I've had to contact support a few times and they've always been super helpful and quick to respond. They've also be receptive to my development suggestions. Overall I've been very happy that I went with Booksteam.

Sometimes I find myself a bit confused by all the options, but I guess that's the price of having such great adaptability, and since the support is so good, this isn't really a problem.

April
Owner and Instructor in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

NET Review

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: It solved the ability for students to book and pay on line to do our courses

it incorporates well into my website and takes payments when a student enrols

It doesn't link into our etrain, so I have to send another email to a student for them to enrol and complete the online learning. When I retrieve information (questions I ask when Book) I cant copy and past that information, and its so small I struggle to read it

Rob
Manager in USA
Grafikdesign, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Booksteam is awesome!!

5.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: Their software is great! It's easy to use and has really helped us streamline our scheduling. And you cant beat their customer service. We accidentally erased one of our staff members and all her appointments. After sending a support request they got back to me almost immediately and were able to recover all the info we lost. Saved me a weeks worth of work tracking down all the appointments. I cant thank you guys enough!! Long live Booksteam!!!!

Easy to use. Makes it very easy to keep track of all our employees and their appointments.

Jodilyn
Spa Owner in USA

So easy to use!

5.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: Clients can schedule online with ease.

I love how easy it it to set up and for my clients to use. Straightforward and simple. Really appreciate the MailChimp syncing, too for occasional newsletters.

Wish there were more color theme options or patterns to spruce it up a little while remaining basic and simple to navigate.

Jude
Director Six Fields UK in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Quality product, excellent support

5.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: An excellent scheduling system with helpful guides and intuitive use backed up by fast, knowledgable and efficient customer support. Highly recommended.

Easy of use and functionality

Not able to white label to put client brand on so creates a disconnect in client booking experience

iyalekhue
Student in Nigeria
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic experience

4.0 vor 6 Jahren

Apart from the fact that the software is easy to use, it also has a wonderful support feature that listens to feedback

I must say, so far the software has helped my clients organize appointments, but there is definitely room for improvement.

Mackenzie
Business Owner in Kanada

Amazing software

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

This software is affordable and very useful!

It does not have an app yet :( when they develop an app for it, it will become the BEST!

Lara
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Convenient and Streamlined software

5.0 vor 6 Monaten

One of the standout features of this software is its flexibility. It allows me to customize my availability based on my grooming staff's schedules, ensuring a seamless flow of appointments throughout the day.

I believe it would be beneficial for booksteam to implement a payment gateway specifically designed for South African businesses. This would enable seamless online transactions and make the scheduling process even more convenient for both businesses and clients in South Africa.

Josh
Director of Marketing in Australien

Booksteam is fantastic

4.5 vor 8 Jahren

Really easy to use, flexible and the support team are attentive and take feedback constructively to improve their product.

Didn't like that you couldn't customize the colour scheme - but this has been recently added as a feature.

Mary
Customer Service Specialist in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use and Teach

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: So far my overall experience has been great. We had a time Zone glitch and they were able to fix it in a timely manner and informed us of once it was fixed.

Easy to use, easy to explain to co workers as well as clients

I have No cons for about the product at this time

Victoria
Manager in UK
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple...

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

This does exactly what it says on the tin - schedules appointments - save money because the slots that are booked are scheduled to what i need.

Its just a simple software - no wow factor - you get what you pay for. Set up took a while.

Christine
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Perfect for one person startups

4.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: As an Esthetician, I have found Booksteam to offer an extremely well priced book system. It's relatively easy to figure out although it might take a few tries to figure out the inner workings. It doesn't have everything that I was hoping for but it's absolutely adequate for business owners on a budget. Clients have sometimes complained about having to insert their credit card details everytime they book but, you can reassure them that their info is never saved and actually provides protection. I use Booksteam alongside Weebly.

Monica
USA

Great Simple Software - Easy to Use, Not Very Versatile

4.0 vor 9 Jahren

Kommentare: Pros:
Easy to use
Offers lots of great features
Works with PayPal
Links with your personal calendar
Support responds quickly
Cons:
No promo codes for discounts
Calendar entries could be more customizable in the way they display information
Doesn't allow clients option to prepay or to pay onsite - must be set up one way or the other

Antwort von BookSteam

Hi Monica, thank you for your review and suggestions. Recently, we've added "Pay later" option where clients can now prepay or book and pay later. Hope that helps :)

Kosmetik
Quelle: GetApp

booksteam solved my big scheduling issue

5.0 vor 10 Jahren

Kommentare: It was tough running small business and answering phone calls all the time, I could not concentrate on my work. After getting setup with BookSteam, my phone almost stopped ringing, I'm less irritated, more focused on work. Thanks.

clients get email notifications and appointment reminders so they don't forget, calendar looks great, can add my other worker as a stuff member

none so far, hopefully it'll continue like that