Very positive

Bewertet am 9.2.2018
Wendy S.
Administrator
Bankwesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Extremely easy to use. Adding files by drag and drop is great and being ale to view files without downloading them is wonderful!

Nachteile: Getting help is tough. Customer service is hard to get in touch with since they work on their own time zone.

von ConvergeHub an 13.2.2018

Hello Wendy, I am glad you love our CRM platform. If you ever need support, you just need to click on the help button and initiate a Support ticket. One of our Support Engineers are there to assist you. We are now active with 24/6 Support.

Life Saver!

Ismael C.

Kommentare: ConvergeHub has been a life saver! Everything's all-in-one making it easier for me to manage my entire business in one place. I'm all about being productive day one. In that regard, most software frustrates me because of the time it takes to learn the software and implement it. With ConvergeHub, that's never been an issue. I was able to pick up on how to use the software within a few short minutes.

Vorteile: No learning curve!

Increased Productivity In My Business

Rob A.

Kommentare: Finding a CRM that had all the features I needed was a challenge. ConvergeHub had every feature I needed and has helped a great deal in increasing productivity in my business.

Vorteile: The product is full-featured. I can perform practically any function in ConvergeHub and I can manage my entire business with just one product.

Nachteile: Nothing, it's perfect!

Great All-In-One Solution!

Josh C.

Kommentare: ConvergeHub offers the most value for the price. ConvergeHub has been a life saver! Everything's all-in-one making it easier for me to manage my entire business in one place.

Vorteile: I love that everything's all-in-one. There's no need for any other software and the complete solution is included in the package without having to get add-ons.

Great support and friendly team!

Wiladys C.

Kommentare: The support team is very responsive and extremely friendly. If you're looking for a CRM that has great support, you've found your match. Love that I can enter information in once and have it reflect everything. I don't have to duplicate entries.

Vorteile: The support here is unmatched! You get personalized service and fast response

Greatest value

Barry M.

Kommentare: ConvergeHub gives you the greatest value. The product is impeccable and the price is great! Definitely worth more than what they charge Finding a solution to help me manage my leads and do all my marketing was extremely important to me. ConvergeHub gives me that without having to pay an arm and a leg.

Easiest To Use CRM

Jennifer C.

Kommentare: ConvergeHub is the easiest to use CRM out there on the market. I really enjoy having all information on one page.

Vorteile: ConvergeHub is extremely easy to use. I was able to get up and running on it very fast and it's made a huge difference for me and my team.

Most Value For The Price

Rob G.

Vorteile: Great value!

Worth every penny!

Hector M.

Kommentare: ConvergeHub is worth every penny! I was tired of using other CRMs that didn't have all the features I needed or required add-ons (which aren't cheap) to do it. ConvergeHub is where it's at!

User-friendly

Michael M.

Kommentare: ConvergeHub is user-friendly and great for people who aren't tech savvy. I love how customizable the product is. You can really customize any module.

Most complete and easiest Cloud CRM I have ever used!

Bewertet am 29.6.2015
Jerry O.
VP Sales and Marketing

Kommentare: I have been looking for a complete Customer Engagement solution on Cloud for a long time and finally I came across ConvergeHub. Couldn't ask for more! Their excellent Support team and a product to die for! It has everything that I was looking for... I now don't need a CRM and then a mailchimp or constant contact account or a google apps/box or even a zapier kind of solution. It provides a well oiled sales and marketing solution. Thank you ConvergeHub for providing such an excellent platform! Great job...

von ConvergeHub an 29.6.2015

Thank you for your confidence in ConvergeHub. We are glad that you liked the platform. As always we are there to support should you need any help.

great to work with

Bewertet am 12.12.2016
Daniel K.
Bankwesen

Kommentare: friendly easy to access great customer service very knowledgeable always available always calling back on time

Vorteile: user friendly

Extremely fast, user friendly, easy to customize, great functionality, great support, great price!

Bewertet am 15.12.2016
Nate T.

Kommentare: ConvergeHub's software is extremely fast, user-friendly, easy to customize, provides great functionality, and their support team is great. To top it all off, the price point is very competitive. I've used and customized many CRM platforms in the past, and we are extremely happy with our decision to run our business on the ConvergeHub platform.

ConvergeHub - my go-to place for lead organization

Samantha B.

Kommentare: Convergehub has made my work day more efficient and I do not know how I ever stayed organized before it. The task reminders via email make sure I never forget a client or miss an opportunity for a potential sale.

Converge Hub - So Easy to Use!

Wendy S.

Kommentare: This CRM is a piece of cake to use. The reports are readily available and are extremely useful. The ability to add change fields along with the ease of adding documents to the library makes it great to use.

the best CRM we have ever used!

Daniel N.

Kommentare: As a sales team, we have had our best success using ConvergeHub. It is a simple and very transparent CRM. I would recommend this to all and everyone looking to take their sales to the next level!

Unmatched support, best all-in-one solution!

Debra W.

Kommentare: Unmatched support. They respond to all my tickets within 4 to 6 hours. The best all-in-one solution! Look no further than ConvergeHub.

Vorteile: Support responds in 4 to 6 hours

I love this CRM

Bewertet am 14.2.2017
Ashish C.

Kommentare: The simplicity to use helps a lot for my day to day activity. Love their concept of using the product with minimum clicks, which saves lot of time.

Great CRM for keeping Clients organized

Joe O.

Kommentare: Converge Hub has made it simple for me to track all aspects of my relationship with clients. Highly Recommended.

Great way to keep organized

Anthony F.

Kommentare: Very easy to use and has some great features. Makes it very easy to keep track of leads and clients.

Could Make It More Salesperson Friendly

Gerald S.

Kommentare: To enter data and follow-up information is horrible. Trying to enter data quickly and move on to next file is hindered by having to click on the SMALL green Checkmarks.