Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über Intercom

Steigere die Kundenzufriedenheit und die Teameffizienz mit den führenden Messenger-, Smart-Automation- und Selfservice-Tools von Intercom.

Erfahre mehr über Intercom

Combined with my WordPress website, it has revolutionized my customer service. It's very easy to use for both the end user and me as an admin, yet so powerful.

Customer service is terrible and they just don't give two hoots about their customers. Constantly introducing new features but not actually fixing the main feature that someone would need.

Bewertungen zu Intercom

4.4
4.3
4.4
4.0

8.2/10

Intercom hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1’056 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Intercom bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1’056)

Jesse
Technical Operations Solution Specialist
Eventservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Intercom is great for chat

5.0 vor 2 Jahren
Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Head of Customer Success in Deutschland
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Super Funktionen die es zu bezahlen gilt

5.0 vor 7 Monaten

Live Chat, In App Integration, Help center, Automatisierungen

Preis und an manchen Stellen unintuitive Bedienbarkeit

Johanna
Consultant in Deutschland
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Intercom unterstützt in der täglichen Kommunikation mit Kunden & Lieferanten

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Durch die Nutzung der Software hat sich unsere Kommunikation mit Kunden und Lieferanten verbessert.

Es gibt mittlerweile so viele neue Integrationen und Weiterentwicklungen, dass man fast zu viele Funktions- und Einstellungsmöglichkeiten hat.

Jacob
Jacob
Head of Customer Success in USA
Telekommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Intercom is great for Startups

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I've loved using Intercom so far - it has been essential in our customer success focused strategy.

I love the help center and live chat. The help center is super easy to customize and make good-looking docs.

Pricing and ticketing. Unfortunately, these are starting to become non-starters for us, as we're scaling up and hitting some pretty insane pricing tiers. Additionally, the ticketing solution seems like an afterthought.

vor 4 Wochen

Hi Jacob, Bobby here, I lead the support team at Intercom. I'm sorry to hear this. We did major relaunches on both our Ticket product and on pricing last year - we hear you and know how important they are to Support leaders. I'd love your views on where you feel we're still falling short. If you're open to chatting you can email me at [email protected] Thank you!

Lucien
VP of GTM in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Intercom is the leading support tool for innovative fast growing businesses

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Intercom has been absolutely crucial to our 'scaling' stack from a startup to a fast growth upstart. I couldn't recommend Intercom enough to supercharge your support function.

Where do you start with Intercom. They consistently build and ship world-class features to make support as easy as possible. By far, the introduction of FinAI has well and truly cemented Intercom as the support platform leader. We overlay FinAI onto Guru to create autonomous AI agents that can support our customers. It will completely change how we scale our business

The biggest frustration is not having a vertical stack that handles both support and sales. Hubspot offers support and we have thought many times about moving to consolidate the stack and reduce costs. Intercom continues to deliver value keeping us within the platform.

letzten Monat

Hey Lucien, thank you so much for the awesome review! It means a lot to us that Intercom has been crucial in scaling your business. We get your point about a unified support and sales stack so thanks for sharing your feedback!

Susie
founder in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Intercom [sensitive content hidden] supports a convicted felon with over $300k

2.0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Was an ok experience but now cancelling due to their support of a convicted felon.

Some of the day to day people are good and committed to helping customers but the overall company attitude isn't so.

The [sensitive content hidden] and executive leadership are creating a hostile culture with their support of trump

Gina
COL in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Intercom for Startups is Awesome

4.0 vor 4 Monaten

We were fortunate to be accepted into the Startups program so we are receiving a great discount to leverage all the product has to offer. We originally found Intercom for live chat but it offers so many features that we implemented. We love the tooltips and pop-ups. We love the ability to trigger the chat box when certain events occur. There are so many features that we haven’t had a chance to implement them all, each one that we use had helped our users have a better experience on our platform.

Get started was a little difficult and I have had to reach out to Support on a pretty regular basis because I cannot find the answer to my questions in their support center. Their support team is awesome but it can take a day or two to hear from them which is frustrating when you need to get something released quickly.

Joseph
Information Technology Specialist in USA
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A Formidable and Iconic Customer Service Software.

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Intercom delivers great and remarkable customer experience.

It helps to provide exceptional customer support and services effortlessly.It provides quick and instant responses to customers enquiries thus keeping our customers happy always.It is simple to engage with our customers seamlessly using Intercom.

So far so good,as I haven't experienced any flaws with Intercom.

letzten Monat

Thanks a bunch for this awesome review! Keeping customers happy is what we're all about.

Seseyon
Customer Relations Officer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Fast and efficient unified response with Intercom

5.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

I like i live chat with customer support. Has centralized our customer data and ability to integrate. Also i like it’s real time sending of message.

I think all features are useful, no dislike.

Rodrigo
Senior Customer Success Partner in Irland
Computer-Software, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent for emails management

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience is very positive with Intercom and for sure I will keep using it

I love that I can track all my customers emails from one place and I love that I can see if my customer has seen my email and I can take the correct action after that.

customers informed me that emails go to spam. Not sure if thats related because comes form Intercom.

letzten Monat

Thanks for sharing! We're happy to hear Intercom's working well for managing your inquiries. We'll check into that spam issue to keep things smooth. Your support means a lot to us!

Zeckie
Customer Care Rep in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A Powerful Marketing Tool For Business

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I like the email and SMS markeitng features it comes with great live chat features.

Not a single dislike to mention here. It is all good.

Telekommunikation, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Conversations with Team a breeze

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

The ability to centralize communication channels, including chat, email, and even social media, streamlines our workflow and enhances efficiency. The platform's automation features help us scale our customer interactions without sacrificing quality, and the analytics tools provide valuable insights into user behavior and satisfaction.

The pricing structure can be a bit steep, especially for smaller teams or businesses with limited budgets. Additionally, while Intercom's support is generally responsive, occasional delays in resolving technical issues can be frustrating. Overall, Intercom empowers us to deliver exceptional customer experiences, but careful budgeting and occasional patience are necessary.

vor 4 Wochen

Hi there, Bobby here, I lead the support team at Intercom. Thanks for sharing this. We recently launched all new pricing designed to be accessible for everyone. And as a company offering a Support product, we want our own Support experience to be incredible (with a timely first response and timely resolution!) Sorry to see we missed on these... I'd love to know specifics so we can improve. If you're open to chatting you can email me at [email protected] Thank you!

RAJ KUMAR
RAJ KUMAR
Accountant in Nepal
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Review of Intercom

4.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

It has a various features which makes easy to customer support. It is a user friendly software and easy to use for beginner.

A bit high price for the small business.

Peter
Dir. User Experience in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Complete Package

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: We had the opportunity to start fresh with a new ticket system/knowledge base so were shopping around. We came across Intercom and never looked back. While it has those things it is so much more being a central place to manage all our client related communications. It is by far the application I use most day-to-day.

Using Intercom has been an amazing experience. It is well thought out, full featured and continues to improve all the time. It has become an essential tool to communicate with our leads/clients. What is great is we can reach them (and they reach us) wherever they are: our website, in our web app, our mobile apps, email, etc.

While it starts off cheap depending on the features you choose to use and your volume it can start to get expensive quick. I'm not saying the product still doesn't provide value (it absolutely does) just if I had to pick what I liked least I would say cost.

Antwort von Intercom

Hi Peter, We really appreciate you leaving us a review and are so happy to hear Intercom is an essential part of your customer communication. Thanks also for your feedback on pricing. We work really hard to align our pricing to the value you are seeing. Please get in touch if you would like to discuss your subscription options with us. Kate (Intercom - Customer Engagement)

Thomas
CEO in Polen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

All in one support tool that can grow with you from early stage startup to established organisation

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very positive and I would recommend Intercom to any early stage startup to apply for the Startup programme in order to get A LOT of functionality and bang for your buck. We have used Intercom from when it was just 2 [sensitive content hidden] to now a company of 50+ people, you don't need to waste time looking for another tool as it can grow with you.

The conversation routing bot was extremely easy to set-up and empowered us to streamline and automate our customer service and support processes. Furthermore, the ability to add-on features and functionality, such as WhatsApp integrate, was great to allow us to customize what we needed for our business.

Without the startup programme the pricing is quite aggressive with a basic package starting from $74 / month. Therefore, you really need to invest some time to set-up Intercom to add as much value as possible because it is pricey vs alternatives.

Tito
Freelancer in El Salvador
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

The best option for LIVE CHAT and Support

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Intercom is the lease in the industry and that’s because is the best in Livechat and support software. I’ve tried a lot of services before, cheap and expensive and I can say intercom worth every penny and it’s the option that has given to me the best results.

Nothing found until now. It’s really complete and well done solution.

Antwort von Intercom

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review Tito. It's great to hear that Intercom is helping you drive results for your business. Thanks again, Kate (Intercom - Customer Engagement)

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Lots of Features but Frustrating When Messages Get Lost

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Our team used intercom to support a large team of contractors that would frequently visit our website and work with us on a regular basis. We frequently use the "segment" feature to learn more about our population and to send out messages to certain segments. We also used a variety of integrations. For example, we used upscope.io so that we could immediately screenshare with any user who was on our website if they sent us a message on intercom that they needed help. The user would get a popup asing if they want to let the administrator view their screen and they just need to click "ok." That's it. It's that easy. Upscope.io integrates directly with intercom. You can also add Google Calendar to intercom so that intercom users can schedule a call with a teammate directly.

Intercom allows for various quasi-queries, integrations, and outound messasges to your users. This is very helpful and is not available in all of the other customer support platforms that I have used. You can find out information about your customer population. You can send messages to only CERTAIN "segments" of your customer population. You can also integrate with a WIDE variety of other softwares to really up your customer support game.

Intercom does not show all of the user messages together unless you open their profile OR they send their message as a response. So, for example, if a customer sends you a message, then 10 minutes later they create a new chat and send a new message, those messages are not linked togather unless you open their profile. I have had the experience of different agents answering the two messages or of answering one message only to see that the same user had sent a correction to their message. This is very frustrating. It can also be difficult for users to locate the knowledge base which leads to more inbound messages. Intercom is trying to solve this by bot responses, but this is something you may have to pay for.

Grégoire
Head of Growth in Frankreich
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product, poor pricing and support

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Intercom helped us provide better support and engage more visitors and clients.

Intercom is super easy to use and implement. It's packed with time-saving features.

Their support team is driving us crazy. It can take them up to 10 days to reply to a simple question. Their pricing is also super frustrating. We're paying more than 500€/month. For a company with less than 10 employees and 1,300 paying clients, this is a lot of money. Despite what we pay, we don't have access to their most recent features.

Antwort von Intercom

Hi Gregoire, thanks for leaving us this review. I'm happy to hear we're helping you better support and engage your customers. I've let your account rep know about your support experience as this is not what we expect. Kate (Intercom)

Emre
Emre
Software developer in Türkei
Computer-Software, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

I've had excellent results.

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: The ability to try and test an app or product before purchasing it, is becoming more and more popular, especially with the introduction of new chat and live chat services. If you don't want to spend hundreds of dollars on an actual product, you can try a virtual product, that is a product that you can test and play with, before you purchase it.

Intercom is a complete live chat application for businesses. It is extremely easy to use. I found the chatbot feature to be useful, but I think it is only useful for some businesses such as retail businesses, or businesses that can use the information from a customer to see what they want to sell them. I would recommend using Intercom for businesses that need live chat but are not using it already.

I am a marketing strategist, and my company is growing. I have come to realize that I need to engage with customers in an effective way to obtain leads and generate sales. I have tried many different marketing strategies in the past, but none have been as effective as LiveChat. I am able to create a LiveChat session with customers and obtain leads. I've had great results and I'm satisfied, I haven't had a problem. In general it works flawlessly.

Internet, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Intercom is a decent tool with broad uses

3.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: While the tool has a great deal of potential, the quality of the support and account management teams are horrific. (They used to be much more skilled but as the company scaled the knowledge/expertise of the support and customer success teams dropped off a cliff, often knowing little to nothing about their own product).

Intercom is great for communicating within your web based product via chat. It's relatively effective as a marketing channel for in-app communication to customers. It has fair amount of rich content options, though they cost extra.

Compared to Drift, Intercom is extremely limited for a sales/lead-gen channel when used on a public website. It's pricing model is also crippling for high traffic sites. The customer support and account management is absolutely horrible.

Antwort von Intercom

Hi there, thanks for letting us know about your Intercom experience and I'm glad to hear you've found it an effective customer marketing tool. I'm sorry that our support and success management teams have not lived up to your expectations recently and I'd love to dog into this in more detail. If you'd like to discuss it further please get in touch via the messenger and ask for me directly :) Thanks! Kate Sugrue (Intercom - Customer Engagement)

Kate
CEO in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the main features of the product doesn't work and they don't give a sh*t

3.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Bloated features
Not easy to use
Terrible customer support
Don't fix issues and don't seem to even care.
Would NEVER recommend.

We use Intercom to generate leads for our business by engaging with website visitors through live chat.

The ability to ask visitors key information such as name and email address disappeared overnight and Intercom never told their customers this feature had stopped working. We had to discover it for ourselves, only to be told that they knew there was an issue and it was not a priority to fix. Basically, it was tough luck! This is after they took ages to get back to our support ticket. Customer service is terrible and they just don't give two hoots about their customers. Constantly introducing new features but not actually fixing the main feature that someone would need! We're looking for an alternative to Intercom and as soon as we find it we will be leaving

Antwort von Intercom

Hi Kate, thanks you for leaving us this candid review. I've looked into your conversation history with the team and can see the bug you experienced is still under investigation as it only seems to be affecting a small number of accounts. I know that's not helpful when you are one of the accounts affected though and understand your frustration. (Update: This bug has now been fixed by our team.) I can see you have since cancelled your subscription so I want to thank you for being an Intercom customer and wish you and your company lots of success in the future. Kate (Intercom - Customer Engagement)

Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good product let down by atrocious customer support and shady pricing practices

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: We've been with Intercom for a number of years and unfortunately the customer service in the last 18 months has been atrocious. It's not possible to call anybody... everything is done via chat, which would be fine if they responded in a timely fashion but often it takes weeks to respond and often they'll just go radio silent. The irony. Whilst the product is very good, it will get VERY expensive VERY quickly once you start using the whole suite of products. Their constant changing of product names and pricing options is annoying to say the least, particularly when you come to use a feature that was previously within your package only to find it's been moved into a more expensive package and you need to upgrade to use it. Oh, and then there's the annual auto-renew buried in the small print so if you decide to move away from Intercom which we have just decided to do, you'll probably be tied in for longer than you expect.

The software to be fair is the best integrated product out there if you need live chat, knowledgebases, chatbots, outbound marketing etc., all in the same package. The range of features is VERY comprehensive. Outbound campaigns are really nice as is the knowledgebase.

Notifications for incoming chats are poor. If your support team are doing tasks other than sitting on Intercom all day it's easy to miss incoming chats. The AI bots are more miss than hit in my experience when it comes to suggesting solutions and some of the bot responses are simply bewildering.

Blake
Blake
Co-Founder & COO in Kanada
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very helpful support and customer onboarding tool

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall they have been awesome on support and the tool is incredibly helpful. I will continue to use them for years to come.

I love how we could integrate chat directly into our application for our customers. The help center is very nice for our customers and the reports really help us understand how our team is doing.

Some of the functionality is a little difficult to setup especially around the tracking of specific features utilized on our platform. I also can get a little frustrated with the routing of messages, it can override the rules you put in place.

Antwort von Intercom

Hi Blake, Thanks for sharing your Intercom experience, I'm so happy to hear you'll be with us for years to come! I'll be passing your feedback about tracking and message routing on to our product team. If you'd like to add any further detail or context do get in touch via the Messenger :) Thanks again, Kate (Intercom - Customer Engagement)

Krish
COO in Australien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Effective, Easy to you, and worth learning additional features

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall it has been good. I took the time to learn about some of the features and it has benefited me and the team greatly.

I enjoy the interface and how you can create macros. It is easy to collaborate with the team.

It can feel a bit anti-intuitive at times. This is something that has stopped us previously from using the product. There is also the hidden/paywalled features that are priced excessively that you need to contact a sales team to get.

Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best CRM for Startups and Small company !

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Intercom helped us to embrace the *fear* of customer interaction and how it's important to communicate and interact with your community. It took us some time to understand and embrace it but after practicing and using their tools, it gave us the opportunity to learn more about our members.

Intercom have helps us so much to embrace our members and have an active relationship with them.One of the things that is very helpful is its user-friendly interface. The platform is easy to navigate, and it has a clean and organized layout that makes it simple to find what you need.The chat feature is intuitive and easy to use. It has allowed us to be quick and efficient with our communication when our customers are struggling with our services.Lastly but not least, the integrations are super important, so I do appreciate that it has a variety and range of important software app like Slack, Sendgrid, Gmail and social media because it helps us to keep the communication and interaction in one place !!

I think the only thing that was hard to adapt on, it's the price. We had a super amazing one year trial as a startup but, if you're still struggling and you loose your startup perk. It can hurts on the pocket if you start to pay the real price. So, we had to keep our service on the minimal settings to avoid paying a price that is still yet difficult for us to pay.

Sylvina
Sylvina
Customer Success Manager in Indien
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fast and easy

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

We used the chat system for our support team and Intercom made is super easy to get going. The chats were like personalized messages and we could set up introductory or absence messages for a duration set up. Automation is great.

No reporting at all. They have reports within the system which is not editable and if you want to download and run your own reports, it is not possible. Makes it difficult to audit.