Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über Zen Planner

Yoga-Studio-Software mit mobilen Anwendungen, Einzelhandel, Geschenkkarten, Terminplanung, integrierten Websites, Automatisierungen, Berichterstattung und mehr

Erfahre mehr über Zen Planner

It was a very cheap cost to have the application run so for that it was very good since the cost of the gym was so high.

Overall we would not recommend this software. It seems as if the team behind it has lost heart for the program and isn't keeping up with the competition.

Bewertungen zu Zen Planner

4.1
4.5
4.1
4.3

7.9/10

Zen Planner hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 246 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Zen Planner bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Jody
Jody
Head Teaching Professional in Kanada
Sport, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very Helpful Customer Service!!!

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Zen Planner software has enabled our company to introduce a program to our customers in a seamless fashion. Their customer service was vital in helping us with this process.

The software is very slick and versatile!

There was a lot to learn that I wasn't familiar with.

Antwort von Daxko

Happy to hear it - thanks Jody!

Itzak
CEO/Owner in USA
Sport, Selbstständig

Perfect for managing a martial arts studio

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I was really impressed on how well they understand how martial art schools work. The software takes into account everything you need to keep your school running - from scheduling out classes students reserve for, to taking payments and setting up merchant accounts, to desk check-in software, to students having their own portal to track their membership and status. Customer support was very helpful during the onboarding.

You can tell this software was designed for martial artists. One of my favorite things you can do is designate belt rankings to students, and design your system in a way that when a student is ready to test for the next belt, whether its the amount of time they've been training with the studio, to achieving certain skills required, Zen Planner notifies you and helps you plan belt testing. I loved that they recognize how important it is for martial art schools to know where students rank. I was able to plan out all my belts, what skills are required and minimum of time with the school they need to have to test. Most gym software don't recognize all the small nuances that martial art schools need to track where their students stand.

The apps for desk login can be a little buggie sometimes and require an update or reset the iPad to get the software to work.

Antwort von Daxko

Thank you so much for your review. We are proud to empower and serve martial arts communities around the globe.

Program Director in USA

Worst customer service possible

2.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Zen Planner is absolutely the worst. I decided to go with a different program and half way through the porting process we thought it would be simpler to simply stay with Zen Planner. Nope, they never called us back.

I really didn't like anything about it. It was overly complicated, redundant and the same glitches existed for years.

It was hard to maintain an idea of what our client base actually was. Some clients were counted twice. We had to check 3 different areas to make sure our billing was going through.

Teagan
Assistant Opperational Manager in USA

Finally Found the Right System

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: This software has made this much more simple and allowed us to enhance our customers experience in our facility!

-Set up was detailed step by step process and had video reviews that our staff could go back to -Customer service is the best that we have seen -Hotline always has a person you can talk to (have answered every question we have had and has taught us how to solve the problem should it ever come up again) - Hotline is available 7am-7pm -Email (you can send a detailed email and have it answered within one business day) - Our on-boarding assistant fallowed up with us after a month to make sure everything was running - Has easy quick reporting - Great schedule (imbeds into website so you do not have to leave company page) -Great point of sale (imbeds into website so you do not have to leave company page) - Mobil app is simple for customers and makes scheduling simple

online mobil site cannot work with out cookies which most smart phones automatically disable so we needed to send out an email with instructions on how to enable them

Antwort von Daxko

Thank you for the review, Teagan! We're glad you've found the right system for your business!

Kim
Owner & Instructor in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

You can't beat their support team!

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I am love the people at ZP. There isn't one person I've come in contact with that hasn't been helpful, positive, encouraging, understanding and cheerful. I went to their office because I was starting a new program and wanted help with the set up of the program and the membership. They set me up with one person to be my helper that day. Now what company will do that? I can tell you that no other software company I've used would've offered me that. Also, love the Zen Academy. I learned about so many more things the software could do for me that I wasn't either using or doing in a google spreadsheet . So now ZP is helping me save more precious time and I'm learning more about my business in the process. Thank you reports and automations!

Honestly, their customer support! However, I don't have to call often as the on boarding team set me up wonderfully to begin with. But the support articles answer almost all my questions so I don't have to call. I am a small studio and don't have a front desk staff but ZP does it all for me (well, allows my clients to do it all for me). It is super easy to use on all fronts.

I have't run into anything that I don't like. I use ZP on my laptop in a web browser and I've found it confusing to try the staff app on my phone or tablet. This old dog struggles with learning new tricks :) So we can't blame ZP for that.

Antwort von Daxko

Thanks for your feedback, Kim!

Jen
Event Coordinator in USA

Customer support is outstanding

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I'd give it a B- on a grading scale. The customer support is outstanding but any time you want to go beyond just keeping track of how many students you have, things become way too complicated.

Customer support really is top notch. The on boarding team is fantastic and truly went out of their way to ensure we had every available resource for success. Any little quirky issue or question we have is answered quickly and professionally by the customer support team. They are fantastic.

The basics are great but it seems to go from "ok to use" to "I have absolutely no idea what to do here" the minute any complication arises. There does not need to be a "staff user" and a "kiosk mode" on the Ipads, it confuses everyone and wastes a lot of time. Converting reports to pdf feature should be a breeze, but doesn't convert the entire report and is useless. It should have a much easier pos system as well. No real way for instructors to leave notes for students, why not? Never use the mass email or text because its just too complicated-these things can be fixed if they gave it some attention.

Antwort von Daxko

Thanks, Jen, we'll pass your good words on to our customer support team!

Maribel
Co-Owner in USA

Keeps me organized

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I'm not the most organized person and doing all admin, billing as well a coaching my clients, Zen Planner helps to keep the back end of my business organized and running smoothly. The automations are great if they're set up correctly. Their customer support is amazing!! Not much waiting time and my issues are always resolved. When I started, they're pricing was pretty competitive. Although, they've gotten much pricier over the past year.

Having automated billing, emails and scheduling. Being able to pull billing reports at a moment's notice to see where my finances are is a plus.

Having so many options for reports and automations. It can be very confusing at times and sometimes having two steps to accomplish a task isn't clear.

Thank you, Maribel!

drew
owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

easy to use to run my business for apointment settings

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: this has done wonders for my business I dont need someone to confirm appointments

when setting apointments customers can do it online and it sends out confirmations and reminds of appointments so they have no excuse to not miss an appointment

could be cheaper per month. sometimes is slow but does the job

Antwort von Daxko

Thank you for the kind words, Drew!

Shelly
owner in USA

martial arts use

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: The customer service has been great in helping us resolve issues and work around systems that aren't quite what we need.

We like that we can track student count/growth, attendance, belt ranking, finances, and appointments all in one place.

The calendar is not easy to use and often leads to errors if you don't follow certain steps.

Antwort von Daxko

Thank you for taking the time to review Zen Planner, Shelly!

Alejandro
Alejandro

Excellent product with futures that are practical, easy to use, and visually appealing

4.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Endless , independence and function. Being a small business owner it allows me to run and automate many things such as financial reports, workouts, attendance. Reservation, automations of emails for customer retention , sales funnel , customer support, technically forward thingkong woth use of apps for iPad and iPhone to allow me to function on the run , away from the office, in the field, and manage coaches.

I love zenplanner. They started out with few features and no apps but they promised to improve regularly and they deliver. In the short 4 years I have been using they have incorporated a staff app for the iPhone, a users app to reserve, keep track of workouts , PRs, billing and much more. an app for the front desk to use as checking in, reserving, adding new clients at ease. On each of these products they improve and incorporated new needed features faster than any software I have ever used. Their customer service is truly second to none. Helping you not only in the set up stage but anytime you need help and they work to resolve your problem immediately. The software not only is packed full of great functions for financial, workout writing and publishing, emailing automation, reports of attendance, finances , and mass email intervention but it does it with a sleek appearance that is not only visually appealing but with an easy of use that it's simple and powerful.

Software is still growing and some features , not many anymore, can be improved. This is truly the worse thing I can think off as I have tried many many others do never been so satisfied and impressed with them delivering a great product and on a regular bases truly adding features to improve it without making it more complicated for the user.

Richard

Poor Tech Support during COVID-19 Crisis

3.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Up until the COVID-19 crisis, we were big fans of ZP. However, since the crisis began their Tech Support team has been dismissive and unhelpful. This comes at a particularly bad time for us because we are building a new website and our web designer needed to have a phone conversation with a "live" staff member. ZP has refused to do so, which leaves us in a very had position because our designer could easily make technical errors that will cost us a lot of money to fix in the future. When we consider that, prior to the COVID-19 crisis, we had almost always been able to get through to ZP’s Tech Support within 2 days, we can only assume that the company is now experiencing significant internal difficulties. We don't have an answer to that question because ZP has not offered any explanation as to why its Tech Support has plummeted. For this reason, we are currently considering switching to a ZP competitor. Finally, like many in the fitness industry, ZP might be going through a tough time right now. If they had simply been candid with us, we might have been willing to overlook this situation as an aberration. As it stands, however, they don't seem to care that they've left us in a bad situation and their is no ed in sight.

Zen Planner is intuitive and easy to navigate. Prior to the COVID-19 crisis, it's Tech Support staff were professional, knowledgeable, friendly and available by phone from Monday to Friday. We were generally able to get through to Tech Support within 2 days.

Before COVID-19, we probably called ZP's Tech Support once or twice a week. beginning on or about March 16, 2020 it became impossible to reach Tech Support. We're currently encountering the following Tech Support experience challenges from ZP: (1) We have a question or problem and call ZP Tech Support. We wait on hold for 10 or 15 minutes. A recorded message instructs us to leave a voice message and ZP will call us back. (2) ZP does not call us back. (3) We email ZP with our request, but ZP’s email response is never fast enough to be of use. Then, when we finally get an email answer, it is often unresponsive.

Rodrigo
Owner in Kanada

Very disappointing

1.0 vor 6 Jahren

Have been with Zen Planner since 2015, it is very user friendly. Costumer service was not bad up until something started to go wrong.

Unfortunately they have some flaws that for some reason sometimes they multiple charge my students or don't charge at all. It will happen once in a while and when that happen, their customer service become very slow and dismissive, they will send you to the processor and the processor will send you back to them. For instance, now, I have been asking to talk to a supervisor for days and they simply don't call and when I call to reach someone no one is ever available. It is very unfortunate because as I said the system is very user friendly, but they are not trust worth. Following up: Zen Planner gave me notice of cancellation after I refused to remove this review. Based on the problems I have had with them, I already had in mind and was searching for a more reliable system. Unfortunately I was forced to do it rushed, I have been trusting all my billing transactions and contacts to Zen Planner, and this transfer process does take a long time. one of the supervisors dealt with this situation very unprofessionally, focusing on make me remove my review rather then fix the real issue, treatned a few times and finally just gave me notice. I have never seen this before... I can't stress enough that you can't trust such important information for your business in such hands.

Daniel
CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bad service

3.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: After using their product for a couple of years and when covid forced our company to shutdown, they kept charging our business our monthly rate. After calling them to see if they would be kind enough to refund our payments they wouldn’t oblige nor would they freeze our account so I had to cancel our membership which was a big headache. I had to write a cancellation notice as well as call the different financial companies that had led our credit card transactions, etc. It’s u fortunate that after being a loyal client as well as referring a few of my colleagues to their business they would be compassionate enough to help our their clients with a small gesture.

Data entry, membership retention, payment plan

Couldn’t refund client right away after credit card payment mistake. Had to call a different company that dealt with the credit card transaction.

Justin
Owner / CEO in USA

Workhorse

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: zenplanner does exactly what you need a CRM tool to do most, it manages your current customers. Sure it integrates well for other uses such as lead capture, retail purchases, payroll, etc. Bit what I love is that it never fails at what we really need it to do, allow our service to be used by our customers, collect payments and evaluate customer data, allowing us to retain more members.

Reporting capabilities are immense allowing us to evaluate our business’ performance metrics and understand exactly what to focus on improving. Customer service is the best out of any service our business uses.

It is very hard to learn how to use on your own. But, if you take the initiative to ask for help and training, the staff will teach you and save you hundreds of frustrating hours.

Antwort von Daxko

Thank you for the good words, Justin!

jenny
CEO in USA

It's significantly lacking in options for subscription membership software.

1.0 vor 7 Jahren

I went through their entire onboarding process and with each session discovered more and more things that did not work. At best they have nice color schemes to pick from... No one's selecting their software for the color schemes, so that is essentially the biggest pro there is to Zenplanner.

Extremely limited in use. You can't have more than one 'drop-in' on an account, you can't take a deposit for an appointment without becoming a member, you can't attach a waiver to an appointment despite the variety of appointments that may exist from a gym to a yoga studio to all the other 'fitness' businesses they boast being able to manage. You can't have a group membership, therefore every single person--children included have to go through a ridiculous process of that is in no way streamlined. It can't differentiate in membership options. The list goes on and on. Basically, they hired a good marketing company and told their sales team to 'make the sale' no matter what... The needs we stated for our business was simple and we were assured that Zenplanner could perform them. Going through the onboarding process was like repeatedly being told "no it can't do that" and "oh sorry, no it can't do that either". We ended up canceling before we even started and then they refused to refund the inital payment AND to the real treat: CHARGED ME FOR AN ADDITIONAL MONTH despite the fact that I had clearly been unhappy with the product. The point being they could care less about your satisfaction and so once you sign up--they've got you...

Antwort von Daxko

Hi Jenny, I¿m sorry you had a negative experience with our software. We understand that Zen Planner was not a good fit for your business and we typically try to catch this early on in the sales process. Unfortunately, this did not happen in your situation but we will take this feedback and use it in future trainings. As for the charge for the additional month, the terms you signed requires a 30 day notice before cancellation, no matter the circumstance. Thanks again and best of luck!

Colin
Owner in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Solid software, great support.

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Zen Planner takes care of our membership tracking, payments, scheduling. It can be a powerful tool if you know how to use it.

We've used Zen Planner in our gym for six years, and it's been pretty uneventful overall - which is what you want with such software. It does its job with a minimum of drama. Any issues we've had have been dealt with in a timely fashion. We do not use the workout programming feature (we went with SugarWOD for that), so I can't comment on that particular feature.

Zen Planner is good about making constant improvements, but there have been some things over the years that are a bit clunky and not necessarily intuitive to use. It's likely a function of building incremental improvements into existing software rather than starting with a clean slate.

Antwort von Daxko

Thanks for the feedback, Colin!

Dennis
Owner/Master Instructor in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best customer service crew on the planet!

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Every (and I mean EVERY) time I contact customer support, I am astounded at not only the response speed, but in the quality and thoroughness of the help I get. Their support techs are incredibly helpful and friendly. I am always blown away at the level of service and support I get from them.

I like that it is very easy to set up and use. From the daily dashboard to the automated messages and prospect funnel, the system is set up to save time (and $$). The website integration is also very easy and I have yet to discover the limits of their robust reporting system.

That there is so much available that I probably only use a small percentage of its functionality.

Antwort von Daxko

Thank you Dennis! We're happy to hear you're loving our customer advocate team. We think they're pretty great, too :)

Reenie
CEO in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Outstanding customer service as always.

5.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: It helps me automate and streamline my systems and processes. I only wish it had the capacity for me to plop in all my expenses. Then, It would be golden! I would be able to replace my accounting software and have everything all in one place.

It's ease of use. It is laid out in a simplistic format that is easy to navigate. The customer service team is outstanding. They always go above and beyond to ensure my satisfaction with the platform.

The lack of text feature but that has now been rectified for Cdn customers. The only other less than desirable thing about the platform is the tiered billing. Personally, I truly don't see a need to have different billing if I have 50 students or 75. It should be one flat rate straight across.

Keesey
Member Manager in USA

Great Experience!

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I absolutely love Zen Planner Help Desk. They are the most patient and helpful people EVER. Never have I called and hung up without a solution to my issue. I wish I could have them for my daily life!

It's simplicity. It's not overly complicated and buttons are easy to find.

Reports and the filters within it can be confusing; sometimes I'm not sure what terminology or keyword I need to use to produce a report I need - or if I'm supposed to use a whole number in a text box or spell it out...

Antwort von Daxko

Thank you for the kind words, Keesey! I'll pass along your review to our support team!

Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Zen planner is an excellent tool for planning and management of menbres

3.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I had a great experience with zen planner

The software is easy to use and features important tools that simplify the operations of a company, such as integrated payment processing

Difficult to access the software on a mobile

Andrew
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Way less complaints than other owners

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: It’s been positive. It’s better than previous software, I’d like more, but from other conversations I’ve had and things I hear about other apps I am not sure that there is much better.

It’s makes a lot of sense to use. Some things aren’t obvious necessarily at first, but once you get there it all makes sense.

It feels pretty limited in reporting. Not because it actually is, but more because the options for them are too specific. Workout tracking is kind of a joke. It hasn’t been updated since it premiered and it’s not “fun” for members to use at all. We’ve since switched workout tracking to sugar WoD.

Ryan
Personal Trainer in USA

Needs a better app

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Support team is great, and really helps in the on boarding process. They are very fast in response time and give many options for helping solve situations.

Scheduling ahead of the current week is a little confusing. The calendar keeps jumping back to the current week whenever a new appointment is added ahead. Also cannot add appointments within the day. A little confusing and not the most efficient. The app is terrible. No ability to schedule clients (at least as far as I have been able to do) and is pretty overall useless to me.

Antwort von Daxko

Hey Ryan, thanks for your feedback. We're happy to share you can now schedule appointments in Staff App! Check out the tutorial here: https://help.zenplanner.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005456213

Craig
Gym owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Zen Planner...SMH

5.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: As someone who isnt great in the deep magical world of computers...Zen planner was supposed to make things easier.
My first appointment... the person was late for the on boarding (teaching me how to use software). They were also late for the second on but notified me this time.
There were small billing issues and the support I recieved to correct situations was beyond useless.
The relationship ended by them canceling my account out with only an email and refusal to get on the phone with me to explain themselves.
This sounds disgruntled ... I know. There are a few people I know who have had the same experience.
The company has a great base but didnt personally deal with me very well. My gym will close now because I have no way to bill my customers that dont come in daily

The concept is good

It difficutl to use cause the training on using it is very laxed

Tavia
owner/admin in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Payroll is terrible - that's a HUGE part of my job that I am now doing manually!!!

3.0 vor 8 Jahren

Kommentare: Switched from MindBody in October and I wish I hadn't. Mind body was unwieldy and cumbersome, but I could do everything I needed. Mind body is easier to use by my clients and it's great for collecting money, but it's TERRIBLE for doing payroll. I have a martial arts school and fitness center. We also do private training. I am now having to figure out private training by hand and I am still struggling to accurately pay my fitness people from NOVEMBER because I can't run the reports I would like. I don't pay out on pre-purchased packages until the classes are used, and we pay our staff on a per person rate, and there is literally NO WAY I can get an accurate report for this. So it's great for managing clients, and the client portal is good, and I can easily collect money, but after that, it's absolutely useless. I've called them about it and I've basically been told that yes, payroll is awful, no, there are no immediate changes to this, but hopefully if enough people complain they'll make it a programming priority.

Antwort von Daxko

We apologize for the challenges you've experienced with payroll since implementing our solution, Tavia. We understand that you have specific functionality needs for payroll, and unfortunately our solution currently does not meet these needs. Our Product Team is evaluating enhancements to our payroll capability, including paying by appointment, but we do not have an anticipated release date at this point in time. We truly appreciate feedback like this, as feature requests from our current customers help drive product enhancements. Please continue to reach out to our Customer Advocate team with any requests you may have. Our team welcomes this type of feedback, and will work diligently to help you find a solution to any issues you may encounter.

Vic
Owner- Chief Instructor in USA

Excellent Customer Support

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Takes a little getting used to but works as advertised. Once you have it set up, makes day to day operations easy. Able to access on all platforms- PC, IOS, smart phones etc. We are using the virtual class set up to keep our students training during the pandemic. This is an excellent member database

Not intentionally designed for martial arts studios but they are continually working to accommodate these needs.

Antwort von Daxko

Thank you for the review, Vic!