Über Agile CRM

Agile CRM ist eine komplette Verkaufs-, Marketing- und Service-Suite, die es Kleinen und mittleren Unternehmen ermöglicht, wie die Fortune 500 zu verkaufen und zu vermarkten.

Erfahre mehr über Agile CRM

Ease of use, Price, standard integrations are easy to connect and the widespread connectors that support Agile CRM.

The inability to cancel despite following their instructions for cancellation to a tee.

Bewertungen zu Agile CRM

4.0
3.9
4.1
4.1

7.4/10

Agile CRM hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 451 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Agile CRM bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Loan Consultant in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501-1’000 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic and HIGHLY customizable

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Agile is a highly customizable CRM platform for someone (or team) who wants detailed customization of not only the pipeline management but also automated (or semi-automated) email, phone/text integrations also.

This is one of the most highly customizable CRM's I have found. the customizations and integrations are fantastic. Integrations of 3rd party software appears to be growing and is still a bit lacking but the key integration of google contacts sets if far apart from the competition.

It can be a bit on the tedious side to customize and set up. It is not simple enough for many would-be users and does require some above-average computer skills. On the plus side, the ability to customize so much more than other CRM's is also what sets it far apart from the competition.

Guillermo
Guillermo
Sales & Marketing Manager in Argentinien
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

All I need to work in one place

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: The biggest benefit that this software has given me has been to optimize everything that has to do with the world of sales and marketing, generating the reports I need to demonstrate in the company how useful our strategies are, what aspects to improve, and generate our own leads, all in a very organized way and as its name says "agile".

I started working with this platform a little less than a year ago. My job consisted (and still is) in generating leads for the company and developing marketing and sales campaigns from scratch. Agile CRM has been fundamental, since it integrates perfectly with everything I need. I have my contacts in one place, which I can follow very easily. Its greatest strength is the ease of use and integration with multiple tools. Something as simple as managing notifications and alerts make the most of my time and organize my agenda in a practical way. I can generate reports where the effectiveness of the different strategies is established. For example, the result of phone calls, mail campaigns, newsletters, and more. I was able to import all the contacts in a very simple way and clean my list in a short time. Another great thing: the mobile app and the possibility of integrating with other programs. Today I have it integrated with Bria and Skype, also linkedin and facebook. Everything in one place, is the most practical CRM platform that someone like me (who has just started and was analyzing options) has found, and I´m very satisfied with this software.

I think it would be convenient that in the future they made some training videos to explain how to correctly configure the automation tools, since I think it has been the most difficult to understand.

Divaldo
CEO in Portugal
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Fantastic CRM system

5.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I had integrated the agile CRM with facebook and since we had ads running to capture leads, it was spectacular, because the automation was ready, there was a lot of engagement with customers and they felt special.

Agile CRM was one of the most important tools for managing my business, excellent for capturing leads, automating and controlling all activities. What I loved most was email automation.

Recently they launched another tool and they stopped paying so much attention to this tool, also over the years I tirelessly requested the addition of more currencies which was not done.

Tom
Managing Director in Australien
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good CRM but with some major ongoing bugs that they will not resolve

3.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I have been using since 2008 - connecting JSON nodes to read data directly from Google sheets. I know more about Agile then most of their own staff. I have brought this exact issue many times.... and no change. So beware of this company, and the stupid bugs they refuse to fix.

Emails are cheap to send -- JSON node is very powerful allowing high levels of integration and automation.

Bug when trying to "copy" a campaign. It just gets stuck after adding the word "copy" to the start of the campaign name, and a pop up saving "saved" does not show. If you don't realise you did not see the popup, then you then think it has made the copy.... but you are still working in the old campaign. Many times this has lead us to overwrite our original campaign. Right now, I simply need to copy the campaign so send another our email for Black Friday. After 30min trying everything, including restarting my computer. I still have this bug and cannot complete a very simple task --- which now is proving very costly.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: HubSpot CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Agile CRM: Hubspot is very expensive, and most thing you can do in Agile -- and Agile is "agile", if you know how to use the tools they have like the JSON nodes.

Antwort von Agile CRM

Hi Tom, We are really sad that you had a bad experience with Agile CRM. We have always been a customer focused company and constantly endeavor to deliver the best services. Our product team also focuses on regularly rolling out more advanced and robust features. However, in this process, there remains certain features which are more complex to operate or have a bigger learning path. I recommend you to contact our customer success team for a personalized training so that you can get a better understanding on how to use them more efficiently. Thank you

Joshua
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Good little CRM for a great price

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Great system for tracking and following up with clients through the sales, marketing and implementation phases of the customer relationship.

Agile has a very expansive set of features that I could not find on other similarly priced products. It is reasonably priced for solopreneurs and offers a grown-up set of features for even small companies. The system is very configurable and offers user-defined fields for contact, company, and deal records - most other CRM solutions don't.

It looks like it needs a facelift - the UI could be improved as it doesn't look like there has been an update in many years. I would like to see a view that combines the information from contact, company, and deal records on one screen.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: HubSpot Marketing Hub und HubSpot CRM

Warum Agile CRM gewählt wurde: Hubspot was much more money for similar features

Zuvor genutzte Software: HubSpot Marketing Hub und HubSpot CRM

Digital Marketing Executive in Nigeria

Agile CRM Review

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, I'd say I've had a pretty satisfying experience with the product, nothing out of the world, but gets the job done.

- Contacts import and export is very simple - Calendar and other time management tools are pretty neat - Great integration across multiple marketing tools - Social media and email campaign management is a great add - Detailed report-generation.

- Organisation of different compartments within the tool can be a bit difficult - Rich feature-set leads to a challenging learning curve to go over.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zoho CRM und HubSpot CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Agile CRM: Had the right feature-set and price balance for us at the time.

Valor
Valor
Growth Manager in Mexiko

90% Off Sales.Force

3.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I needed a CRM that I can use to track my leads and sales pipelines for a variety of things I do. Agile CRM honestly does well, except its ui/ux is not very friendly, and I get lost quite often, and there's lots of tabs and clicking to get to where I want to be. It is a very complex solution for complex company. Unfortunately, I just want things simple for my simple brain. I opted for a simpler CRM solution with more exciting Ui & Ux but less functionality.

Agile CRM has built something similar to sales force. A Super Comprehensive CRM. It does a lot and can easily integrate with email, calls, automations and marketing platforms.

Agile CRM has built something similar to sales force, even to the teeth with its ui and ux experience - which is terrible. Otherwise it is a very solid CRM, and the pricing is very reasonable.

Emre
Emre
Software developer in Türkei
Computer-Software, 1’001-5’000 Mitarbeiter

Strengthens customer relationships.

4.0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: I went to a sales conference recently, and it was nice to have a place to keep all of my contacts and communicate efficiently with my team. Agile CRM is a good software that can help you manage your contacts and tasks. I think it's useful for project managers who need to track their projects and also for salespeople to increase the efficiency of their time management.

This is a great company to work for if you want to do something that will make a difference. The quality of the product is amazing and the technology is very cutting edge. My job revolves around business development which involves a lot of communications - CRM is the best tool for this. I like that the platform is built on Agile Methodologies and is web-based which allows for fluid updates as well as the ability to use the system from any device.

Agile CRM is so much more than a project management tool. It is the perfect solution to email marketing, and task management. It is great that it offers you many features at a single price, I did not have a problem in general use and I was satisfied.

Mansur
Mansur
Product Manager in Türkei
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

it helps businesses of all sizes manage their relationships with customers, prospects, and leads.

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, Agile CRM is a great CRM platform that offers a range of features to help businesses manage their customer relationships. It is easy to use and has an intuitive interface. Additionally, it offers a range of pricing plans to suit different business needs.

My favorite feature of Agile CRM is its customer segmentation capabilities. This makes it easier to group customers and leads into different categories and allows me to send out personalized emails and campaigns to each group. Additionally, the lead scoring feature makes it easier to prioritize leads based on their behavior.

My least favorite thing about Agile CRM is the lack of customization options. It can be difficult to customize the look and feel of the platform to match the branding of a business. Additionally, the reporting features are limited.

Yasser
Yasser
Business Analyst in Ägypten

I liked my experience with this software

4.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Saving the data backup for the company frequency and not easy to get it if you haven't permission

The flexibility in this software is amazing

It's so easy to use the multi-language is a beneficial option.

Cam
Operations Manager in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy and clear

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Very easy. The support has been very patient and been very informative with some great ideas about how I can get the best out of the software. Huge thanks

After using several other CRMs I have found that Agile offers the perfect balance of flexibility and structure I am also REALLy impressed by the marketing and tracking side too.

Dunno. I haven't found it yet. I had trouble accessing my Gmail but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] very helpfully suggested that I set it up through Imap. Seems fine and no bother

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zoho CRM

Warum Agile CRM gewählt wurde: Too many hidden costs in order to get the software to do what I wanted. Too many variability requiring real specialization.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Agile CRM: seemed to do more of what I needed had greater support and was cost effective

Adam
Customer Success Manager in USA
, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Agile is a Fantastic Solution in a Crowded Market

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I feel like I am becoming a CRM expert. I have used and suggested many CRMs over the years, and I feel like I have seen it all. When I look for a CRM in 2018, I ask myself 3 questions. Question 1: Who is going to use these features? If my team lacks tech savviness, if they are going to be picky about the UI, or if they are used to a different platform, you could run into problems. At the end of the day, a CRM should be invisible, and it should be as natural as using your body. If you team struggles to use their tools, you will run into problems. There's no point in blaming your team if the tool is hard to learn. The job needs to be done either way. (Keeping a mobile option in mind is a good idea as well. Don't underestimate the value of client's won at a bar.) Question 2: How quickly will the system be up to 100% functionality? Every day that you team has to track client data on Post-Its is a day that you're throwing information in the trash (and hanging your Marketing + Support out to dry). Expect a month to get set up, but anything over 3 months is too long. Even if you're an enterprise, you can't afford to fly blind for that long. Also, integrations, integrations, integrations... If the sales rep can't demo a tool you use daily running on their CRM, demand a "no commitment demo" period. Most companies will try to lock you into a one year commitment, but it is perfectly reasonable to know everything works together in harmony. Question 3: Is this the right price for me? The thing about CRMs is that there are hundreds of them. It's impossible to say which one is right for you because in reality, there are probably a dozen you will love. If you feel that you are down to 2 or 3 CRMs that seem identical, they probably are... Go for the one that is priced right and ready to scale WITH YOU. Agile is great on all these fronts. Easy to use. Beautiful UI. Easy to set up. Very affordable option. Love 'em. You won't be disappointed.

Agile is so clean. The UI is easy to use right out of the box. Great for small to medium customer bases that use social media. Quick and easy to set up. Support is FANTASTIC! Great automated features. All the great things you would expect from a cloud based CRM: Customer + Deal tracking, notes and communication history, marketing analytics, scheduling, etc.

It's hard to call all of these "cons", but let's say "growing pains". Agile is still a young software. We had some problems setting up links between our WordPress site. They were quickly resolved to 100% satisfaction, but they had my boss pulling his hair out for a few days. We have run into a few other issues that I would call "buggy". Some graphical, some needing to refresh a page, but nothing has halted production. All have resolved themselves.

Slavica
Sales Operation Specialist in Kroatien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good value for Money

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: The support team is very patient and they have schedules available for training 24*7 for each module and there is no restriction for training. Easy to use, available on mobiles and PC.

24*7 support and exceptional dedicated support and training Very easy to use and modify. Different modules through single platform Nice visual reports

Restrictions in some automation, bit challenged to set up campaigns and missing accounts module

Nissanka
Nissanka
Software Engineer in Sri Lanka

Generous offer of features

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: agile has made things easy. Now we can conduct successful marketing
campaigns not only with our own knowledge, but using the expertise of Agile and making
sure there isn’t anything missed. Have addressed most CRM features for the ease of our
clients to maintain a healthy link between the customer and organization. Have reduced
waiting times with the IVR feature, self service portal etc. generous number of features
for marketing/ sales management. All this for final achievement of revenue/sales
budgets. Achievement of customer satisfaction goals thereby building a loyal customer
base which helps in increasing market share through references.
Together with the above, a professional support team and the cost? probably about 10%
of the cost of competitive products which means a saving of 900%. And of course you
have the chance to experiment with the trial version. AgileCRM is truly agile. The name
speaks for itself.

I wonder if there is any other CRM with so much of features. Agile has taken care not to wait until customers suggest including new features. I believe Agile has designed this CRM with the customer’s customer in mind. That seems to be the marketing strategy of Agile in selling their CRM. They rather should have introduced this as a total marketing management software than a CRM, as a CRM is only one part of marketing whereas Agile is loaded with almost all features of an ERP. Visible feature are a rich UI, Dashboard, ability to integrate with a host of third party apps, etc. but the invisible is endless, yet user friendly. Thanks to agile, goodbye to many separate hard & soft ware. You have most of it in one clever soft.

agile CRM giving all this in one package is that have to complained about.

Simon
CEO in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A happy user

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Automated campaigns are easy to set up and work well and the customer support system is effective. the experience of using agilecrm has been practical and effective, as well as being cost effective.

We have been able to use all the features with ease and the customer support has been terrific, critical since we have embedded agilecrm into our own software so that it, though its campaigns, administers many of our own systems automated processes, and we have needed to consult often with their team members. I cannot recommend the system highly enough.

We will need to establish how the system works at scale

Evelina
Evelina
Griechenland
Quelle: GetApp

Agile CRM delivered its promise and exceeded my expectations

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

There are a lot of pros regarding Agile CRM. To name a few: easy to setup and use, great features for all departments (marketing, sales, accounting etc) and very agile (can adapt to your specific business needs extremely well). Although all the expected functionality is in Agile, there are a lot of integrations for specialized tasks which is very important for being able to have visually "one system". Being able to have the free plan for more than a month was very important as it requires a lot of time to check and select a CRM. Also the free plan provides all the functionality you need to test and learn the CRM. Great support and the price is really good! It saved me a lot of time, money and because of it, I provide more professional services and I'm able to scale much more quickly and have control over by business.

The support they provide could be improved. Representatives with higher expertise in Agile would be good as well as offering support during weekends.

Angelique
community manager in Frankreich
Buchhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

agile crm product - An all in one CRM for all your business needs

Kommentare: Exceptional!!

Agile CRM is an all in one CRM for all our needs. We are into accounting industry and use this tool to manage our contacts and send then Newsletters whenever required. It has the Helpdesk section which will help you answer your customer queries from within the Helpdesk section. You can create a Landing page and Knowledgebase in your Agile account and publish the same using your DNS server to make this accessible to your customers across the globe. They have a very good Support team and their Onboarding sessions help you explore the features of the tool.

There are no such things that can't be liked in this tool. Everything is useful.

Indien

Decent CRM tool with both +ves and -ves

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Easy to use CRM that has multiple features. Contact’s timelines show all the interactions making it easy to progress. Automation and Campaigns are easy and work well.

Customer Service is quite off. Takes a long time of understand the issue and bounces around to a few executives. Interface is quite slow and lags quite a bit.

Antwort von Agile CRM Inc.

Thank you for taking your time in providing this feedback. Agile CRM has been designed for users to meet their business requirements with ease. Therefore, it has been rated as the best all-in-one CRM as it provides sales, marketing and service automation on a single platform. We understand support is very important and hence, we provide support through multiple channels like Chat, Email and Voice (24*5). Here is a look at what our customers have been saying about our support - https://www.agilecrm.com/testimonials

Manager in Neuseeland
Schreiben & Editieren, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

3.5 painful years

2.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I've been with AgileCRM for 3.5 painful years. It's cheap. It's not cheerful. They have never fixed the longstanding issues with Gmail integration (doesn't work unless it's IMAP), Slack (can't choose channels), LinkedIn (variable/doesn't work/breaks all the time), can't resize the windows to take notes, can't use bullets or italics or bold or fonts to format notes. The emails get rejected regularly, even though we use GSuite. Very buggy. Customer service is always quick however, and they are always saying "it will be fixed! No problem sir!" Thousands of dollars spent with them and hours upon hours learning their systems. But I'm trapped so I'll persist in the hope that they get better.

Price Customer Service (except for fixing bugs) Hope/promise of it being awesome (which it never seems to rise to)

They never fix bugs, as they are always saying, "be patient, it will be "500apps" soon". Clunky interface Doesn't integrate fully with Gmail, despite them claiming it does. They fell out of favour with Google 18 months ago and haven't recovered. Emails to clients bounce WYSIWIG editor is not WYSIWIG or compatible with multiple devices- email formatting clunky

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Pipedrive und HubSpot CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Agile CRM: Price and claimed features.

Sergey
President in Litauen
Medizinische Geräte, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

AgileCRM steals emails from billing (!!!)

1.0 vor 4 Jahren

Good for marketing & sales. Useful automatisation.

I would like to raise the question that the system requires you to buy unbranded emails. I have integration of Gmail & Mailgun for outbound emails. And recently by mistake, I have found that AgileCRM steals emails from billing (!!!). By mistake, it has been chosen incorrect email as a sender in the campaign (via Gmail api) and as i have limitations of 200 emails for this gmail account and also i know that via Gmail API impossible to send more than 100 emails, so AgileCRM should send them via Mailgun. However, I found out this emails also haven't been sent via Mailgun (nothing in the log). But AgileCRM considered that emails have been sent (21'000) and deducted money from billing (in other words if AgileCRM stealing your money). Support team know about this problem but they ignoring me. I am looking for other users which also lost money for a group court application against AgileCRM.

Antwort von Agile CRM

Hi Sergey Thanks for your feedback. Agile CRM always prioritize its relationship with its valuable customers. We also give priority to customer support over any monetary benefits to maintain 100% customer satisfaction. Mailgun is actually a third-party integration and a lot depends on them to ensure seamless functionality. However, our Support team will make sure Mailgun addresses this issue so that valuable customers like you will not face this issue in the future. To ensure there's no account-specific issue, we would request you to get in touch with our Support team, who will help you to get everything sorted. Please feel free to write us back at [email protected] for any questions.

Neha
Tax Consultant in Indien
Unternehmensberatung, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Efficient, cost effective solution for small businesses

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Agile CRM is a complete sales, marketing and service platform. It has a good & clear interface and user friendly. It has a very widespread marketing automation solution that allows you to mind map your workflow.. It allows looking at activity down to the individual user activities and helps to identify loopholes in the campaign and amend. I also like how it integrates flawlessly to Gmail. You can quickly add any contact information from gmail to AgileCRM.

Agile CRM has lots of limitations when it comes to email handling & social media integration. If you are emailing to multiple contacts at one go, you can’t add an attachment. It an email requires to add lots of images, creating email templates becomes very clunky. Emails don't get saved to draft automatically; you need to start from scratch if you lost it. Also there's limitation to selecting 25 contacts when writing an email. It loses emails if they are deleted from email client, CRM software should be able to preserve past emails whether they were deleted from Gmail or not. Also there is no social integration with Facebook and other social media

Ägypten

Unexpectedly great experience!

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

I stumbled upon Agile CRM while looking for an alternative to unreasonably expensive Infusionsoft, I had a first impression that this is just-another-nice-attempt sort of thing, but I was impressed it wasn't. What's really amazing about Agile is that in almost every aspect it exceeded my expectations. Friendly and very helpful customer support, very feature rich, easy to use, and more importantly it keeps improving. I definitely recommend it for small and medium businesses

I think that the mobile application is still in its first steps. The controls are small and not the easiest to use on mobile, and navigation is also a bit clunky. It's not really unusable, but I'm just mentioning that it's a bit beyond the web app

Kimberly
Head of Investor Relations in USA
Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The Entire Product is Deeply Flawed and Useless

1.0 vor 11 Monaten

Kommentare: From the beginning, Agile was an inflexible tool that I managed to use for the very simple tasks of sending out newsletter and other marketing outreach. Reporting was not helpful and seeing lists of contacts was difficult to achieve. Now that the mailing functionality no longer works, we are shifting to a different system.

Early on, it was a simple way to send out newsletters and webinar reminders.

At some point in mid-2021, the process for sending out email to 10s of thousands of contacts stopped functioning as simply and effectively as it had in the past. My staff (which I use as test cases) was no longer receiving emails, even though it showed in the system that they had received it (and no, it wasn't in spam). When I contacted Customer Support, not only did they not actually have a good solution for how I was to use it going forward, but they said any fix would take at least 2 weeks to implement. That is unacceptable for an online marketing tool that a user has purchased in order to send out email. The bandaids that they provided me would work for one or two mailings and then stop working again. I was regularly trying to get customer support to find me answers but they were never able to solve my problem. The basic functionality that I appreciated - sending out nicely formatted email newsletters - is now completely gone and the platform is useless for our needs. Beyond the fact that it doesn't actually work anymore, the reporting tools are awful and poorly configured. Querying on groups of people is inconsistent and inaccurate. There is no segmentation feature that I found that was actually effective. The email template building tool is inflexible although it is simple to use and looks nice if you can work within its parameters.

Radhika
Product support analyst - healthcare in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good customer support

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: We are able to manage a large customer database which is crucial for our business. Sending automated campaigns, emails etc has become super easy with agilecrm.

I liked the excellent customer support. I always approach [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for support and have always received super helpful advice and guidance from her. The ease of use is something that I admire about agilecrm.

None so far. The search functionality perhaps can be enhanced.

Nicolas Frichot
Nicolas Frichot
Conférencier Professionnel in Mauritius
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Agile CRM: The Most Comprehensive & Valuable CRM On The Market

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Amazing experience. I recommend to any businesses looking to take their operations and customer service management to the next level.

I really love how easy is it to create a task, follow-up with it, and completing it. The dashboard is so easy to use and best of all, the powerful Service features, which really make this CRM, one of the most complete business management solutions.

The regular package should have been less cheaper in my opinion. Otherwise, I find no negative remarks as such.