Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über Weebly

SEO optimierter Website-Ersteller, komplett mit Warenkorb und Inventar-Management für E-Commerce-Anbieter.

Erfahre mehr über Weebly

The website is easy to use and setup. Lots of features and ready to use api that makes this an enjoyable experience.

There are very limited features available. The code is slow and bloated too.

Bewertungen zu Weebly

4.5
4.2
4.1
4.3

7.9/10

Weebly hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1’795 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Weebly bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1’795)

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great For Those With Little Experience

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, this would be my go-to platform to build a fast and easy website for any friends who need something great looking but manageable with little experience or learning curve.

The best thing about Weebly is the simplicity of building a very professional looking website with little or no site-building experience. If WordPress is out of reach for you but you need a solid professiona looking site for your small business, Weebly is the way to go. I built several websites for other companies in the past using this platform with the idea that they can then manage it themselves without any technical knowledge. This was the perfect platform for this and among other similar platforms definitely seemed to be the easiest to use.

There definitely is a ceiling of what you can do with this platform. From there you will want to move to something more advanced like WordPress. This isn't necessarily a knock on Weebly though, they never designed it to be a WordPress rival in general.

Jimmy
Jimmy
Pit Master in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It is easy and cheap and you can get a website up quickly

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall I have been a loyal customer with now 3 websites for probably 10 years. I like them better than Go Daddy, well at least from 10 years ago. I think the Square addition should be a little less imposing, I know it is their company and I use them as my credit card processing and POS and the integration is cool but Weebly I think should be about the website first. It a quick way to get a website with a domain up and minimal knowledge cheap though so overall I do like the product.

I like how you do not have to know HTML and a whole bunch of other modern languages. It is quick and easy to launch a website and a trusted company that is not a scam which the internet is filled with. I like the shell overall and have 3 different websites with them.

When Square took over it made it much harder to navigate through the shell to build on the websites and it is not customizable enough for individual companies. Also I don't like how they try and force you into multiple expensive subscriptions such as (custom)@(your name.yourdomain) they want to try and make you think you have to pay google all this money and you do not. There are many things there where I feel like they should be honest and give you choices.

Associate Professor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 5’001–10’000 Mitarbeiter

Weebly makes websites easy

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I can’t picture making my personal website with any other builder.

It has been easy to use and consistent for years, and lets me design my website as I like it without coding.

Since its purchase by Square, it’s become difficult to login.

Julie
Web Project Coordinator in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

"Starter" websites: Easy to DIY, lacking in customization

3.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Weebly makes it unbelievably easy to create simple websites with virtually no technical skill or experience. If you're a solo entrepreneur, on a modest budget, and don't care about ranking well in search results, this is a solid choice. Think of a Weebly website as a "starter" website. If you are part of a bigger company or have more specific needs in a website, skip Weebly and consider hiring an experienced developer. You'll be glad you did.

Weebly is the easiest website building platform I've ever used. The drag-and-drop style of editing is highly visual, so you can literally see what you are creating in real time. It puts building your own website in reach for many people, saving thousands of dollars in design and development fees. You also don't have to worry about setting up third-party web hosting because Weebly keeps things under one roof.

All the ease of use comes at a cost, and that is the ability to customize. Compared to other platforms, Weebly is very limited in what it can do. Basic eCommerce is an option, which is a plus. But if you are used to an endless array of plugins, say, then you will be disappointed at the limited features offered in Weebly. If you just need a simple website and don't have your heart set on very unique layouts or effects, this is not a problem. I also have to point out the SEO factor. Weebly offers the ability to optimize some parts of the website - and you should optimize as much as you can. However, coming from a developer who even halfway knows what they're doing, a Weebly site is going to have a hard time competing with a well-optimized website on a certain other very popular web platform. Definitely not the least expensive hosting provider out there, either.

SAMBHAV
Coordinator in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Managing a College Website through Weebly

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: An overall positive experience with Weebly providing great solutions and critically reducing the time needed to communicate our work to the batch.

Weebly provides an interface that is easy to use for the end user while at the same time giving enough functionality to the end user to modify it according to their standards. Another aspect of Weebly that makes it super fun to use is the ease at which you can set up your website and the subsequent management of it too.

This might be very subjective as being a college student, the price of Weebly was somewhat of a burden on the student body.

Bessy
Bessy
Multimedia Designer in USA
Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Weebly Is Too Much for Beginners

3.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: As a designer, I spent A LOT of time figuring out the reseller portal. For my client, we were limited as to where we could place images and content. It was very frustrating. We could add HTML, but who wants to do that if the whole purpose of drag and drop is to be able to have a beginner do it quickly and painlessly. Customer service was NOT helpful either.

Weebly had some nice backgrounds. Some of the templates we good as well. There was really nothing else.

It's so complicated and so limiting! I did a couple of Websites for a client because it was monthly payment and it was REALLY low cost, but we paid for it in lost time.

Nate

Weebly Needs To Solve SSL Problem

3.0 vor 5 Monaten

My website was built and published on Weebly over 12 years ago. I have updated and changed the content countless times over the years. Everything worked seamlessly until recently. The SSL certification for the site is no longer recognized by my web host and all the fixes put forth by Weebly do not work. This has forced me to build my site on a different platform.

I have spent several hours on the phone with Weebly's customer support trying to fix the SSL certification problem with no luck, forcing me to move my site to a different website building platform.

Nicki
FIRST Robotics Mentor in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Success with Weeble

5.0 vor 8 Monaten

Weebly is very easy to learn, use and implement. The free version has so many features that its great to try it out before you buy it.

It can be tough to edit Weebly from the phone app but we haven't had a need to make changes on the fly, so it's been okay to not have phone editability.

Mitchell
Engineering Student in Kanada
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Easy to use, may not be as sophisticated

5.0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: Great for someone who doesn't know how to code to create a website. Comes at a cost.

I liked all of the easy widgets and how it automatically makes your website work with different types of browsers. I am used to having to code by scratch so seeing how simple it is to just drag and drop divisions, paragraphs, images, and text was really handy.

The cost, it's not free! But it also isn't as sophisticated. I like with code to be able to create whatever I want (for example an animated logo image that spins). You are limited to the customization of Weebly and this case.

Darnell
Bekleidung & Mode, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Weebly Time ⌚

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Would recommend to all to switch great style

The system is great easy to navigate around would change a thing

Customer service center could be more direct

Sarah-jean
Business Owner in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Better than other website builders

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I've been using this website builder for over 4 years and it's been with me (and my business) through many different phases. It's easy to update and change the theme, layout and overall look. So when as my business grows, my website is able to grow with me.

My favorite thing about this website builder is the FREE option. I don't have to make any quick decision or deal with trail dates that make me feel rushed into committing to it. It's very user friendly and makes it easy to create a truly personalized website. I love that they have an on website store front option too. Keeps everything nicely organized in one easy to use place. I've been using this builder for well over 4 years now (from personal blogs to business pages) and I've had 0 issues so far. This website builder is on the same level as many other, more expensive, website builders.

I haven't ever had any issues with this software so I can't really say much about cons. Everything you need is easily accessible and affordably priced.

Tyler
Vice-President in USA
Sportartikel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Weebly Review - An Easy Solution to Creating a Website

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I would describe it as nothing short of successful. We have been able to build from scratch a professional website that has been great for providing information to our customers and guests. We have had no technological problems, though I did find myself contacting customer support on a couple of occasions. They were very responsive and helpful! Overall, I would describe it as a great success using Weebly.

My favorite part about this software is that it provides for the ability for more technologically-limited users, such as myself, to easily create a professional website. The ease of use is exemplary, as my favorite feature is the "drag and drop" ability to add in sections, pictures, and widgets. Additionally, there are extra plugins that are available but for basic use, it is very easy to quickly create a user-friendly website the has been easy for our customers to learn about our business.

As a double-edged sword, it should be noted that, for more advanced users, this might seem like a more basic alternative. The ease of use is great but for people who are looking for a more high-end, advanced website might want to consider other options. For the purposes of our business and its needs, this fits excellently.

CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for beginners, business owners, or hobbyists

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

The software is very easy to use. I literally built Weebly websites when I was about 10 years old, before I knew a lick of HTML. I've since used it to build several unused sites and a couple of active ones. I have one up now that's for a liquor store my parents own, and since they didn't need anything fancy they were able to save hundreds if not thousands on making their website by simply having me do it easily on Weebly.

I would recommend sticking with Weebly as your webhosting service if you're going to build the site here because they really don't make it easy to integrate with a separate web hosting service. I also question the dynamic capabilities of Weebly's site builder without usage of manual JS code. I haven't looked much into the paid plug-ins, though, so if that's what people are using then it may be possible.

Alyssa
Actor in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Do It Yourself Website

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall, I love Weebly. I have been using it to host my website for quite a few years now and it is so easy. I tweak it all the time and I've very rarely had any issues. And their customer service has always been very helpful. I highly recommend this program.

Weebly has been one of the easiest programs to use for creating and maintaining my personal actor website. I have multiple pages, photos, people can contact me directly through my site. It is all very clean and organized and there are so many options to choose from for presentation of your site. It is easy to log on and do as small or large of an update as needed, and your new edits are published in minutes. There's no middle man to have to get anything approved, you can just come and go as you please. I only use the basic free version of Weebly and it has almost all the features I need.

I feel like sometimes the program is a bit limiting when you choose a certain type of formatting. For example, on my cover page, I have the title, then a photo on the left and a box for my "welcome" on the right. I never seem to get the exact formatting or change the font/size to what I need in that box. But honestly, if this is my biggest complaint, that is fine by me. There really isn't much else to complain about. Maybe if I upgraded to the paid version, that is more of an option/there's more flexibility. I don't know for sure though.

Katie
Owner/Jewelry Designer in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Good eCommerce for small business

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Weebly has made my online presence so much easier to maintain. Rather than having 3 or 4 different "locations" that I had to update with a listing or a sale, now I'm down to Etsy and Weebly. It's a huge impact in time management - I can focus on other things now.

It was and is so easy to sync with my Square account and make a really beautiful, simple website. The integration with Square's inventory means that I don't have to spend hours copying and relisting items I've already entered, and I don't have to worry about updating my website if I sell out of something at a craft show - the inventory tracking and integration with Square handles that for me.

There are some functions that could be more user-friendly or personalizable - for example, adding badges or other HTML to the site. I have several badges from various organizations that I like to keep listed as they're my credentials, but the website doesn't display them well.

Jaden Rose
CEO in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Easy to Use Drag and Drop Website Builder

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I love Weebly and currently use it for my website.

I love Weebly. I started off using Weebly, and then came back to using Weebly after trying two other website builders. What I like about Weebly is its simple interface. It's very user and beginner friendly. It's drag and drop website builder is intuitive for anyone. Now that Weebly has partnered with Square it has a lot more all-in-one functionally. You can have a blog, email marketing, Facebook posts, point of sale, appointments, eCommerce, and more.

Orginally the drag and drop editor was a little slow, but since they have partnered with Square it's been fast.

Jason
HOA President in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great alternative for Homeowner Associations

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: My homeowner association was in desperate need to get with the times! Trying to snail mail and go door to door is simply not practical in this modern age. Professional web development services were too costly. In looking at the numerous website builders, I decided to try Weebly since it offers a completely free option. All of our community documents, meeting information, etc. are now online. We've also been able to integrate an online process for residents to pay assessments online as well as direct realtors and title companies to an estoppel form. Our neighborhood website has now become the gold standard that other neighborhoods within my community are trying to duplicate. Overall Weebly has been a godsend!

Weebly is a very compelling service to publish professional looking content in an easy to use interface. I have found that the free option provides more than enough flexibility to meet my needs.

I would like to see some of the additional features be available as an a la carte offering rather than flat subscription fees.

Danielle
Danielle
Director Of Operations in USA
Design, Selbstständig

As a web designer, I'm surprised at how pretty you can make Weebly sites

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: I had a client ask me to build her two websites in Weebly and I must say they came out pretty awesome! Keep in mind I'm a WP/Squarespace designer so this was kind of something I didn't want to do. The good thing is my clients can easily just edit their websites after I make them pretty. So great for those who don't want to worry about the tech/maintenance etc.

The drag and drop builder is super easy to use and in fact, it rivals the WordPress and Squarespace ones. It's smart enough to know if you drag and drop a photo that you want the text to wrap around the photo. Other builders can't seem to get this right. They will usually turn it into two columns and have too much white space under the photos. MORE WRAPPING please.

It's glitchy in Firefox, took me a few days of running into issues to realize it was that. It works better if you use Chrome with it.

Pedro
Software Developer in USA
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Develop your website, without coding in a few minutes.

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Weebly is a great tool when creating websites, it has helped me to speed up the creation of small and medium projects, which is where it is most useful, however when creating projects or ecommerce with a massive amount of objects, It is not the best tool since it lacks some features to be able to handle this amount more efficiently. In spite of this, it is excellent, for personal use, medium-sized companies, or start up, that need a professional web page and at a low cost.

What I like most about Weebly is how easy it is to create web pages, since it allows selecting from an acceptable variety of templates that have a great design, and are totally responsive, also allow the use of applications that integrate different functionalities to the website in a fast way, it is excellent for projects that have a large amount of information, since it has several tools that facilitate SEO, in addition it also integrates well with google analytics, with its content manager making CRUD is really easy and fast, so publishing content is an easy task, plus everything can be done without having to write code.

Although it is easy to edit web pages, you only need to drag and drop, to modify some additional functions or to edit the website more thoroughly, you need to know html and css, which maybe for users who do not know it complicates the task of personalizing their web page, does not allow to restore the website to previous versions manually, so you must contact the helpdesk, however, they are very attentive and respond quickly.

Meghan
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Things Change

3.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I truly loved working with the website builder because it was quick and easy to make changes. I wish I could have continued using it because of that, but I couldn’t afford to continue.

When I first started using Weebly, it was acquired by Square. It synced products, worked well with Facebook and Instagram and was super easy to use.

Over time, features changed, integration lacked and syncing went away without notice.

Bob
Bob
Online Radio Expert/Host; Podcast Host; Ordained Minister/Award Winning Author/Prof. Public Speaker in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My Review of Weebly Website Builder

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: I have used Weebly for several years. I've had an occasion or two to contact their customer support and they have been a great help. Usually, my issue is resolved fairly quickly. I cannot recommend Weebly an higher than I already have! This is a great platform to build your website on!

I enjoy Weebly's "drop and drag" blocks to build the website. You can move things around. You can change the way they look. You can add features...the design results are truly limitless. I have used Weebly for several years in hosting a few of my websites. The customer support is terrific. I've only had to contact them a couple of times and have had very quick responses. Definitely worth the price (and their prices are VERY comparable to others out there that do not even come close to Weebly's quality)!

Every now and then, I will want to try and do something of a tweak to my website, and I do not know how to make it happen. There is almost no tutorial help. The best way of finding out "how to do something on a Weebly website" is to go to YouTube or Google and put in a search. I've found that is the fastest way to make a change I'm not sure how to accomplish on my own.

Mashudu Hilary
Freelancer in Südafrika
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

A very helpful, easy and affordable website builder.

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Weebly was one of the software that I started using in building websites for my business. It is just what people with limited technical skills need when it comes to manifesting their business online. I found it very easy to use and versatile. However over the years it has become outdated and in order to keep up with prevailing trends, I had to migrate to other software such as Wix .

The first and most attractive feature that I found on Weebly is how it provides a generous free plan. I found it to provide a satisfactory array of features. The user interface is highly reliable and offers an option to drag and drop new elements on a page which you can click to edit settings. Weebly offers a wide selection and flexibility of design templates together with stylish themes with different page layouts for different uses. I love how it offers unlimited levels of navigation hierarchy and on top of this, the software supports large site structures. Weebly is also convenient in that image galleries, video and music players and other gadgets are all included in the editor. In addition to this, there are a number of useful applications such as tables, calendars and social media widgets and it allows the use of external widgets and tools which is highly advantageous. Lastly, Weebly offers excellent support be it chat or email. The softwares knowledge base answers a lot of questions through comprehensible tutorials and step by step guides.

Over the years, there haven't been many if not any updates, no new templates have been added in a while to the software thus making it outdated. The software offers limited customization and I have found the classic editor to be quite laggy. In spite of the software coming in a number of languages, non English characters are not supported. Lastly, I really believe that an undo button would be very useful as there is no way to recover deleted content such as text and images.

Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

‘professional websites to start free’

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Weebly offers an easy website builder for any person with basic web knowledge to setup the site with drag and drop tools to place your objects or comes with pre-built templates, unique fonts etc to make your site outstanding and exciting. These digital showcases display enough convincing to attract prospective online buyers. If you are clever enough you can get a better price for the same product from a niche market, when you position your site in a professional platform such as weebly. These are the advantages of using services of a professional platform like weebly. To add more, you have resources to present super quality audio & video to complement your marketing strategies. Additionally through weebly you can directly launch FB marketing and the weebly system is designed for effective SEO to flash throuth your competitors. Try it out with a free plan.

weebly is another successful hosting platform targeting primarily ecommerce clientele. Its an ideal platform for startups to experiment their ideas and gain experience in theirs ventures without making an initial investment on a website and then elevate for a fully fledged website to do serious e-marketing or online trading. Weebly offers highly efficient and productive solutions for serious ecom but at a cost above market averages yet with features not found in average hosting plans.

weebly wouldn’t let any stone unturned. Therefore its strange if one can find any serious minuses except for the cost of paid plans which in turn is justifiable in comparison to the features.

Rakib Hasan
Shopify Theme Developer in Bangladesch
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Website building has become so much easy

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I've been a Weebly customer for over a year now and I love how robust it is. You can do anything you want and create any type of web presence. I am very satisfied with their customer service, and the prices are affordable.

Weebly is the best website builder on the market. Weebly is perfect for anyone who wants a professional looking website without any of the headache of coding. The customization options are endless and I love how you can make it look as professional or as quirky as you want it to be. Weebly is so easy to use, affordable, and innovative!

I have been using Weebly for over 2 years, and I am still amazed at how easy it is to use. If I ever need customer support, they are always there for me!

Anne
Internet, Selbstständig

Weebly helps me with Websites and Blog Sites in a HURRY. I LOVE this product & have made many sites!

5.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: This is my go to website builder for ease of use and how great the pages look. Complete flexibility when you want to make something custom. Love the links, social media tools and will be trying out some Adsense and other money making SEO stuff! Thanks Weebly!

I like the ease of use and flexibility of the templates to make the sites my own. I have made many FREE sites and upgraded them as needed. I have made blog sites with my own custom web URL and love working and updating when I get the chance. I have done an eCommerce site as well and it's easy to set up too. Links are very easy to add as well as FREE photos and others that you can pay a small price for. It's got everything under the hood for sure! I used to use the Apple product to make my sites, but Weebly took over for me since that time! Love the new promotion page stuff too! Lots of room for growth and updating! Thanks Weebly!

When I get a bill and an email telling me about renewal, I wish I knew which page it was for since I have many sites that I operate and maintain. Hope that is in the works.