NetSuite Erfahrungen

4.1 (1’193) Eine Bewertung schreiben

Über NetSuite

NetSuite ist das Cloud-ERP, das Ihnen die Transparenz und Kontrolle bietet, die Sie benötigen, um intelligente Entscheidungen zu treffen und zu wachsen.

Erfahre mehr über NetSuite

Netsuite is fairly intuitive for being such a complex system. I also really love the Sandbox capability.

We also had some questionable customer service with our initial rep at one point (in regards to scheduling/cancelling appointments on us).

Bewertungen zu NetSuite

3.8
3.7
4.1
3.7

7.4/10

NetSuite hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1’193 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie NetSuite bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1’193)

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
Senior Solutions Consultant
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Has bugs for such a powerful, expensive program

3.0 vor 10 Monaten
Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Andrei
Andrei
Data Scientist in Brasilien
Bildungsmanagement, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

NetSuite is a full features software made to suit the needs of big teams.

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: NetSuite is feature rich and fully customizable, the amount of information it has may be unnecessary for small business, but it is definitely the solution for big teams/companies that are in a state of disorganization.

NetSuite is highly customizable and offers a huge amount of features.

It is extremely overwhelming and confusing at first.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Andrei! If you haven't already done so, feel free to check out our NetSuite Customer Community. https://community.oracle.com/netsuite

Jonathan
Account Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 501-1’000 Mitarbeiter

Time consuming and incorrect data

3.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

This is our initial software (since 1998) - I am in sales and account management - I do not use the reporting - I have to research billing, invoicing and accounts payable - too many keyboard clicks to get to correct field

too many keyboard clicks to get to correct field, much of the infommation is not downloaded from salesforce to netsuite, inconsistant billing, payment arrangements will not pick up all accounts, reporting for commission will not pick up transaction from the "Parent Account" So time consuming to review commissions - typically I will have 35 accounts per month that were not picked up by netsuite

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Jonathan. We take our customer feedback very seriously as we strive to improve every aspect of your experience. Please reach out to your Account Manager directly and/or email me at [email protected] so we can connect directly with you on feedback.

Charles
VP of Finance in USA
Buchhaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Limited QuickBooks Journey to Robust NetSuite

5.0 vor 2 Monaten

We have investments in various business arenas (Hospitality, Restaurant, Aviation, Real Estate, Ranches, Home office) and some are intercompany, others are not, but require combined statements. NetSuite allows us to set up the subsidiaries with the proper rollups and consolidation/eliminations, while providing the drilldown process to reconcile any differences, if needed. Moving to NetSuite enabled us to enhance the previous business processes and create process efficiencies/ financial transparencies.

Integration with the previous business processes was difficult, not due to NetSuite, but the lack of standardization/harmonization of data management, Chart of accounts. i have a short list of issues that have been brought to my attention from the users, but these result from the fact we look at 130 plus subsidiaries in one report and the first column with the GL account reference does not freeze, like in an Excel worksheet (solution = download data into a worksheet).

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Charles! If you haven't already done so, feel free to check out our NetSuite Customer Community. https://community.oracle.com/netsuite

Adriana Henriquez
Sales Director in Kolumbien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501-1’000 Mitarbeiter

Flexible ERP for mid-size busines

4.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: NetSuite provides an excellent platform for companies looking to streamline their financial and business operations. I have had a great experience using the platform and it has improved efficiency in our organization.

NetSuite is an exceptional business tool that provides an array of integrated resources to manage my entire organization. Its user friendly interface made it easy for me to navigate the system quickly and efficiently.

One downside of NetSuite is its cost and complexity. There is a steep learning curve for new users and the cost can be prohibitive for some businesses.

letzte Woche

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Adriana! If you haven't already done so, feel free to check out our NetSuite Customer Community. https://community.oracle.com/netsuite

Mohamed
Mohamed
Chief Accountant in Ägypten
Essen & Trinken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

NetSuite is good program

4.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I have been working with NetSuite for about a year now and it has been an amazing experience. NetSuite is one of the most powerful and versatile ERP systems available today. It is also very easy to use, which makes it a great option for companies of all sizes.

Payroll and human capital management tools that are integrated with other apps in the suiteAutomated reconciliation processes, which allow you to reconcile data from multiple systems at onceAn intuitive interface that makes it easy to use even if you're not an expert in accounting or finance

It's expensive — NetSuite has several different pricing plans based on the number of users you need and the features you want. The most basic plan costs $15 per user per month; the most comprehensive plan costs $18 per user per month. You can also pay on an annual basis instead of the monthly one. These prices may seem reasonable compared to other accounting software, but they're still higher than what many small businesses are willing to spend on accounting software.

vor 3 Wochen

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Mohamed! If you haven't already done so, feel free to check out our NetSuite Customer Community. https://community.oracle.com/netsuite

Wesley
Wesley
Supply Chain Analyat in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Better the longer you use it!

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

The more expertise we gain, the more functionalities we are able to leverage at my workplace. Automated saved searches and purchase order generation have been really helpful.

There is a large learning curve. And it seems like we probably use only 40% of Netsuite’s capacities while still paying the full price for the product.

vor 4 Wochen

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Wesley! If you haven't already done so, feel free to check out our NetSuite Customer Community. https://community.oracle.com/netsuite

Abhishek
Abhishek
Associate Consultant in Indien
Marktforschung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A bit complicated but effective platform for financial performance management!

4.0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Great platform, super helpful dashboards for financial review but poor customer support.

I have been using this software for a while now. It is very efficient for tracking & managing your organization’s financial performance.

Very expensive product. Customer support also lacks promptness in their actions/responses.

Brittany
BDR in Kanada

Netsuite review

3.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

I honestly can’t think of anything I liked about this software

Records were diluted and hard to maintain

vor 4 Wochen

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Brittany. We take our customer feedback very seriously as we strive to improve every aspect of your experience. Please reach out to your Account Manager directly and/or email me at [email protected] so we can connect directly with you on feedback.

Roxanne
Accounting Manager in USA
Buchhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Not too user-friendly

3.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: So far, so good! It gets me what I need, but it could use updated programming.

This software can do a lot!...if you know how to use it. I do like how much information it holds and how you can prepare different reports with the information you need.

It is not very easy to customize reports or gain access to one-on-one, on-demand support. I'd like to see more tutorials or online guides that would help new users customize and create the reports they need. It also has a pretty slow processor.

letzten Monat

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Roxanne. We take our customer feedback very seriously as we strive to improve every aspect of your experience. Please reach out to your Account Manager directly and/or email me at [email protected] so we can connect directly with you on feedback.

Mariana
Assistant Controller in USA
Biotechnologie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Pros and Cons - Don't fall for their sale pitch

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: - The implementation has been extremely frustrating and disappointing. The sales team pushes for a sale that does not include all the client's needs, resulting in the need for change orders which causes delays. -The implementation team is friendly and proactive but inexperienced/ with little supervision - I can tell they are working hard to find solutions for me, but they seem to be scrambling to figure things out without proper help/ and experienced person in the team. - They have a tendency to promise things they are not able to deliver - for example, they sold me a 3-way match solution that they were not able to deliver it. Their excuse is that it wasn't working because of the partial receipt feature we need. Still, to me it is a very serious issue if they are selling things they can't deliver. - Lastly, as it relates to reviews that you can't customize NetSuites, the truth is, you might be able to, but it will most likely be out of your scope. Although the change order may not be extremely pricey, the delays on the project may be extensive. And I'm not talking about 'unique customization' - I would think blanket POs/ partial receipts, 3-way match would be included in the original sales of a client that made extremely clear that the Procure to Pay module was the most important module to them.

- The software allows for some visual customization of the home page based on each role that is easy to do without the help of a programmer. For example, customize the views for each roles, set up alerts, etc. - The search bar within the software works extremely well, which makes it easier to navigate; - The use of the software is intuitive and easy to follow/ learn; - The SuiteAnswers articles are very helpful in answering questions/ showing how to do anything one may need in the system.

Before selecting this software, I read several reviews saying the biggest issue was the how difficult it was to customize the software. Here are some actual examples: 1. If you want a new field (which they call segment) to be tracked for reporting purposes, you need to create a costume segment, which wont be part of the basic product the sales team sells to you. Also, just found out that it can not created as a mandatory field. 2. All NetSuite modules are standard/ out of the box. Even though we emphasized that Procure to Pay was the absolutely most important module to us, the sales team pushed the basic procure to pay module, which did not include Blanket POs or 3-way match. The thing is the sales team pushes the basic solutions to close the sale, but then later you are stuck having to process change orders, which although are not very expensive, each take about 2 weeks to process, delaying the project. 3. After delaying our project to include 3-way match and blanket POs (2-week delay), the implementation issues begun. It turns out that the 3-way match that they sold to us does NOT work. What the system was able to do is a 2-way match. Also, the system does not allow for an approval flow for releases of blanked POs. Lastly, the costume segment can not be a mandatory field as it doesn't work on blanket PO releases. In Summary - The sales team will push their most simple out of the box version, upgrades result in delays.

Adeoye
CFO in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Cloud Based System

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: It just made everything faster and more efficient. Purchase Orders, Invoices, reports could all be done electronically and without much effort. There was a system log to hold people accountable. Anything late, altered, changed, etc could be seen and noted(date, person, and time down to the second). Departments no longer had to wait for a meeting to know their budgets. They could log in and see the numbers in real time. The customer service team always responded fast and helped me with the problems I had. We could also store invoices and check copies onto their secured server. So basically this helped the office become more efficient while going green.

That it is cloud based. This helped me solve a lot of problems when I was not physically in my office. If I was sick, on vacation, or away from the office at night I could still answer questions. I didn't need to drive in and log into the software that was on the company server.

There is a lot to the system. While it can most likely do everything you need it to, there is also a learning curb that comes with it. Some of it can be self taught, while others can be covered via a youtube video. For other issues you need help on you would need to contact the customer service team. So basically the thing I liked least was that there is so much that sometimes it is hard to find what you need.

Vadim
eCommerce Director in USA
Maschinerie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great eCommerce system highly integrated with backend ERP and CRM

4.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We were able to grow and scale our business up to improve our internal processes. Ability to convert support Cases into Quotes and then in turn convert those Quotes into Orders was huge for us. It allows to track the conversion of our quotes into orders. Provide better response times and organize our quoting and order entry processes. Improved SEO tools for online store.

Great deal of features. Ability to customize your system to accommodate practically any type of business process. Seamless Integration between eCommerce, CRM and ERP systems, all-in-one data storage. Easy to integrate with third party NetSuite modules for variety of ecommerce channels - Amazon, etc. Security. Cloud Computing Model.

Suite Commerce Advanced vs NetSuite version compatibility. Once you selected certain SCA implementation of the online store and once you invested into modifications of this particular version you are locked in this version. It doesnt have the same software update cycle as NetSuite ERP and CRM. That results in two disadvantages - first, the web store becomes eventually outdated and second, with each upgrade of the NetSuite we have to go through extensive testing to make sure that compatibility between New Back End ERP and CRM and Old Online Store has not been broken.

Cody
Controller in USA
Onlinemedien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

#1 ERP After Evaluating Many

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Very positive, I personally hope to only use NetSuite going forward, as the new releases continue to iterate on features and gets better each year.

I have implemented NetSuite at 2 companies, as well as participated in a redesign. In all cases, the ability to customize to unique business needs, far beyond something like Quickbooks or Microsoft Dynamics, is fantastic. I especially like the ability to connect nearly any software to NetSuite via bundles and APIs. We have integrated most of our softwares such as ADP, Salesforce, Databricks, etc. into NetSuite to form a tight web.

NetSuite is not particularly intuitive for first-time users, and I have seen many companies implement it incorrectly due to just not understanding what to do. Because it is so highly customizable, this can be a downside for companies that become fatigued by too many decisions and possibilities. A company desiring a complete out-of-the-box ERP may be better served elsewhere.

Mahir
Business Analyst in Bangladesch

Very Expensive ERP System

5.0 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall experience was okay but unfortunately we had to stop using it because of the poor product support in relation to the hefty expenses we were incurring.

NetSuite has everything that Business needs to operate and all of it's modules are well integrated. Reporting system also works like a charm

It's very expensive to maintain and above all their support takes ages to respond/act. Getting used to this system takes longer time than usual as it's workflows are a bit twitched.

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Mahir! If you haven't already done so, feel free to check out our NetSuite Customer Community. https://community.oracle.com/netsuite

Andrew
President in USA
Baumaterial, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Integrated Cloud based software simplifies overall control of company

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

The fact that you always have access to all your information and that it is always current. Do not have to worry about the security of my information. System is updated on an ongoing basis. Integrated ERP and CRM. Everyone in the company has access to information regarding their area of responsibility.

We have partnered with Netsuites for the long term. We rely on them not to exploit the fact that we are tied in with them on a subscription basis. We have no guarantees with regards to future pricing.

Debbie
sales rep in USA
Verlagswesen, 1’001-5’000 Mitarbeiter

NetSuite

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: NetSuite may be great for accounting but not for sales reps. I personally find NetSuite very hard to use to manage my daily calls, prospecting and follow ups.

NetSuite is very good for tracking what has happened. I can log my calls, opportunities, sales, quotes, etc. I can set a call back/follow call. I can log my emails. So tracking information is great.

This is a very poor data management system for sales reps. It is not easy to use. I can not pull reports of prospects. I can not create marketing lists/contact lists.

Senior Revenue Accountant in USA

NetSuite - Great ERP for mid-size/private companies

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: NetSuite is great overall. We have reliable numbers and the ability to create a search or report to facilitate data analysis. We have been able to automate a lot of processes (expenses, amortization, sales tax) and the interface is generally user-friendly.

NetSuite is scalable. I've used NetSuite at a company that was doing $200M+ in revenue and a company that is at $60M in revenue. I also really enjoy that NetSuite can be almost completely customized to your industry and business. NetSuite provides for a lot of automation of processes that Quickbooks cannot handle. It is also a better source of record-keeping as everything is somewhat seamlessly connected. The batch upload of journal entries/transactions and upload in general is extremely useful and saves so much time. My previous company used the Fixed Asset Module which was great for record keeping and for systematically recording amortization on a monthly basis. This was also extremely useful to ensure that our policy was uploaded as the amortization rule set, reducing errors in the amount of amortization per asset. The ability to report on the total assets and have their history in one spot proved useful for our audit. Currently, we are implementing rules for 606 and the multi-book and ARM add-ons have proven very useful for our reporting purposes. I really enjoy NetSuite's use of rules for transactions as they can vary from company to company and item sku to item sku. I love the saved search function too! So much flexibility for creating reports helps us create reports for month-end reconciliation purposes.

SuiteAnswers has a terrible algorithm for their search bar. The system is also not as intuitive as others since the actual home screen itself is customized by role. We have also run into the need for an consultant/more technical administrator to provide working scripts for some of our reporting. People with NetSuite should not expect the system to do everything perfectly, sadly the call center is far less helpful than the US-based consultants at NetSuite. However, you can always escalate to your sales rep. Our solution is hosted and at times runs slower than I would prefer. I wonder if there is a way to increase the speed at which we can click through multiple cells or post a large amount of journal entries.

Will
Director of IT in USA
Einzelhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

complete ERP product for inventory, financials, and sales

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall the experience has been very positive. Our business is growing very quickly and NetSuite has allowed us to manage that growth and has scaled accordingly. We are in our second 5 year term with NetSuite as our ERP software provider.

I like how customizable NetSuite is. It's not great at any one thing, but really good a bunch of stuff. Whatever you need to tailor to your needs is possible.

The timeline for implementation. Supposedly they've improved on getting new customers live in a quicker fashion, but for my organization it took over 2 years.

Eduardo
Eduardo
Field Marketing Specialist in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 5’001-10’000 Mitarbeiter

An extensive system that needs to be onboarded correctly

5.0 vor 11 Monaten

Kommentare: NetSuite's user accounts and permissions make it easy to keep track of who has access to which information. When we look at a transaction's history, we can see the dates and usernames of the persons who made changes to it. When a transaction is made available for usage in the real world, the number of persons who must authorize it can be reduced. This is an excellent training aid. These measures have slashed our time and effort significantly.

NetSuite, a flexible and extensible platform, can meet the ERP needs of most businesses. It's an intriguing ecosystem in which multiple vendors perform some of the functions of NetSuite while being supported by NetSuite. Using the extensions provided, we were able to build a platform that works well for our organization. There is a wealth of information available for people of all skill levels. Directly from the corporation, I've seen some of the best help resources I've ever seen. The application is simple to use and has a multitude of personalization options. Several improvements to the reporting capabilities have been made to make the Workbooks section more accessible to non-technical users.

NetSuite isn't the easiest program to use, but it isn't the most complex either if you want to use it. A big overhaul is needed in the presentation of data in reports, which appear and feel dated. Finally, NetSuite is a pain to use because of its clunky interface and shoddy design. NetSuite users should seek out other NetSuite users and learn from their experiences to avoid making the same mistakes.

Jess
Customer Experience Manager in Australien
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Lots of customization

4.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: Netsuite allowed us to deploy the financial management system we needed to help the business grow. The order management and use as point of sale was not suitable for retail and online. There is a high level of customization available for reporting and dashboard configuration which was helpful.

Netsuite is a broad sweeping software that can allow a growing business to put in place effective financial management. The high level of customization available also means in depth reporting can be produced, which can be extremely helpful for a business to identify growth opportunities or areas of improvement.

Integration with our e-commerce platform was challenging. We were not able to achieve the level of integration and automation we wanted for the volume of sales we did online.

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Jess! If you haven't already done so, feel free to check out our NetSuite Customer Community. https://community.oracle.com/netsuite

Senior Financial Systems Analyst in UK
Computer-Software, 1’001-5’000 Mitarbeiter

Industry leading ERP software

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Having worked with a number of different ERP systems over the years I find NetSuite by far the easiest to use not only in terms of usability but also from an Admin and configuration point of view. The interface is bright and easy to use and the ability to customise dashboards is a real advantage. From an admin and business use point of view I also find it excellent. The standard functionality is comprehensive, but it can also be customised to allow you to fit your business processes into the software without having to bespoke it too heavily. It is also generally fast in terms of response times and there are many advantages to it being cloud based as opposed to being on premise. NetSuite support is also generally good and the fact that the software is automatically updated twice a year in order to release new improvements is also a huge positive.

Generally I don't have too may cons regarding NetSuite. Sometimes the support can take a while to reply, but that may be more due to timezone differences. Also NetSuite can occasionally roll out bundle updates which change functionality without too much notification. The same is also true of system maintenance, which can sometimes be during business hours, but again this is more due to time zones.

Rebecca
Senior Director, Business Operations in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

NetSuite Provides the Ability to see Metrics throughout your Company

4.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Working with most staff at NetSuite is easy and they are helpful. I would highly recommend the Advanced Customer Service (ACS) option as an addition to your contract. This provides a set number of hours with a dedicated professional service team that helps move your business forward using NetSuite. Using ACS allows a smaller to mid-size company to operate without a NetSuite developer.

NetSuite provides crucial insight into nearly every aspect of our business. The ability to combine staff data with resource data and connect it to audited financials is unparalleled. NetSuite provides the reporting abilities that allow decisions with clear data points attached. Having everything in one place, all tied to audited financials, provides key metrics and insights.

In the end, NetSuite is an accounting system and that sometimes buts up against how users think the system should be set up. However, because everything is tied to financials there is no lingering questions that the data is correct.

Buchanan
Developer in Costa Rica
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 501-1’000 Mitarbeiter

Top Cloud ERO

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: System is great for admins. configure a report once and users are able to use it with ease. Many users are also able to create reports themselves.

Netsuite's best features are its ease of configuration for both set up and reports. Admins and users are able to set up and configure new reports easily. Admins are also able to add new items/variables to existing tables. We have added several items to invoices in order to track own in house features.

Multi- currency use is a bit stiff. Reports need to be carefully configured in order to show the USD amounts using the correct exchange rte.

Business Operations Administrator in USA

Powerful but complex

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall we can invoice customers, pay bills, and report on finances - so it works well.
I do feel like I needs more in-depth training now that I've had more time in the system. We also just use a fraction of what I believe it's capable of.

It's so intricate and complex that I know I could set it up to do whatever I wanted or needed to report on... Implementation team was very thorough trying to understand how our business processes work. Integration with Salesforce (via Celigo) is useful. Keeping track of orders, what's been invoiced and what's been paid, etc. is straight forward.

... but it's so complex that even making minor adjustments (I.E. edit the invoice template) that it takes a lot of time to research how to do it. There is a Help site, but it's not very useful. You can buy different levels of Support - which I disagree with. Since we only have the minimal option (only help if something is broken), I have to search online forums to figure out how to make even the minor tweaks. I wish there had been more training on how to make overall setup adjustments. Our implementation ended before some of the smaller/minor parts were setup. We would need to purchase more hours to finish.

Shane
Inside Sales in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

NetSuite is a very easy solution for order placement

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I think it is a great system and very easy to use once you learn it. Within a few weeks I had the system pretty much mastered. Now after two and a half years, I don't even have to think about things, I know exactly where to go for the task I am doing.

It is a great program for inventory management and order placement once you get through the learning curve, which is not very hard to learn. Their support team has been out standing in training us and helping us through the learning of this software.

There are some steps that could be made easier with some adjusting of the software. Once particular thing is when using the search box to find a particular inventory item, if it is a popular item it will pop up all of the quotes and conversations about that item first instead of the first thing on the list being the product itself. It just requires an extra step to get the inventory item to pop up first. You have to go back to the search box and put inv: before the inventory item and then it will be the only thing that pops up.

letzten Monat

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Shane! If you haven't already done so, feel free to check out our NetSuite Customer Community. https://community.oracle.com/netsuite