Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über Service Fusion

Einfach. Leistungsstark. Mobil. Schätzungs- und Auftragsmanagement, Versand, Rechnungsstellung, elektronische und mobile Zahlungen. Ab 99 $/Monat ohne Nutzergebühren

Erfahre mehr über Service Fusion

Ease of use and the support the company gives its people.

We did really put lots of effort and tried to use this for on and off over a year, but it has been a total disappointment. Our industry is fire protecrion services.

Bewertungen zu Service Fusion

4.3
4.2
4.0
4.2

7.8/10

Service Fusion hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 197 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Service Fusion bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Franchise Community Manager in USA
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

If you have a sales team that is mobile and on the road this is an incredible platform.

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

It's very intuitive and has more tools and most businesses will need. It's very easy for salespeople to use and if they are not able to use it that's a good sign that you should be looking for a replacement.

There are a lot of options that can get a little bit overwhelming. The learning curve is a little high but that's due to the fact that there are so many tools available.

Andrew
Estimator/IT in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Software for running a service-business available. (I would know, I've looked at all of them!)

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Service fusion is the best software out there that I have seen. We used to use Smart Service and when one of their tech support agents expressed surprise that I had 8 tabs open and the software was still functioning I realized that it was a sub-par product. After that myself and our management sat through multiple software demonstrations to make sure we didn't end up with another sub-par software. Of all the demonstrations we went through, Service Fusion was, by far, the most cost effective and capable software available on the market. It runs on the internet, so we can access it from any computer or tablet without having to download any additional software. It also updates regularly, which, since it's on the web I don't have to visit each work station in the office to update software anymore, which is a huge time saver.

The most impactful features for us are all of the automatic things the software does to communicate with our customers. It emails and texts them automatically the day before an appointment and when the technician is on their way. It has the widest range of features of any service-program I've seen and it is easy to use once the system has been setup to your liking. The Service Fusion team updates the software often, so we're always up-to-date with the latest features.

The only things that could be better are: The field application for technicians. It would be easier for us if we could create and edit inspection reports in the service fusion app itself instead of having to leave the app to fill out our reports and then upload them to the job.

letztes Jahr

Andrew, we sincerely thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We are thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our software.

President in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Worst HVAC software of all time

1.0 vor 3 Monaten

Nothing. They lie and steal with abandon. Anything to get you to sign. The answers to all of your questions will be “yes” without any regard to whether or not it can actually be done. Highway robbery.

I’ve been in the HVAC industry as an owner and consultant for 20+ years. Ive had significant exposure to just about every platform out there. Service Fusion is the WORST and MOST DISHONEST I have ever dealt with. Not by a little, by a landslide. They lied about possible integrations, what the software could do, and many other things. We had to hire 3rd party developers to try to make it work, and it was not possible. The loss on our business is immeasurable as we had to go back to what we originally had after tens of thousands of dollars in spend based on the jerk salesman’s empty promises and lies. Of course, he’s “no longer with the company” when I complained, and I’m having to work overtime just to get the account shut off let along my refund. This company is the WORST. Run away, don’t walk.

Miles
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good software, Terrible customer support (software goes down regularly)

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: It's sad because it was a well designed piece of software and something must have happened (most likely a sale) where the software is no longer supported and virtually no enhances are being made. But most worrisome is that it crashes regularly. They also invest zero resources into customer support. ServiceFusion, right the ship before it's too late!

It's a great tool, very intuitive with significant flexibility. It has the potential to be great if the company would invest in the infrastructure flaws that make the software continue to go down/fail. Customer service is basically non-existent. They have absolutely no interest/motivation to speak to someone and individually address your needs - even if you offer to pay for it! Very poorly run company in that respect.

The customer service is just terrible. The software goes down for hours and hours leaving you in a lurch. They have no after hours support. It's not uncommon for the software to go down at 6pm and then will stay down until someone gets into the office at 8am. What happens to those of us that work in the evenings? This is highly disruptive to the businesses using the tool. There is a strong indication the company is not vested in the long run.

Carla
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Wow, great product and great support!

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: We were skeptical about switching from one online program to another for our dispatch and billing needs but holy cow, so glad we did! From the beginning they have been so helpful. We can now look customers up by address, phone number, etc... We can add contacts for each job location, as many as we want, we can add service locations with notes, as many as we want... The accounting portion, unpaid invoices etc... is great. Being able to figure out what jobs haven't been billed out is simple. This program is helping us be more efficient, collect money faster and thus buy new equipment sooner. There are so many options with this program, it's truly amazing.

It is hard to say what we like most about Service Fusion because all the parts work together to help our business function at it's best. Maybe the customer support. They actually want to help us, can help us and know what they are talking about. They give answers instead of the run around, every single time without fail. It is truly amazing and compared to other programs we have used it is night and day the level of expertise and perfection.

The video tutorials. They were a bit torturous. Watching a video of a learning session that lasts a couple of hours while trying to run an emergency service company and take care of customers is asking too much.

Jennifer
Fiscal Admin. in USA

Service Tech & Office friendly

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: They were super about the initial training, and have consistently tried to answer any remaining issues. We began to be able to have our techs collect credit card payments; awesome for both office & customers!! Data from the old system transferred over, mostly without any issues. The continual updates, which are largely in response to customer/user requests is a plus. You don't always get what you want, or as fast as you want it, but they are definitely trying to meet the most important, common user needs.

Better dispatching than what we had before.

Reports aren't all that they need to be, but can download info to Excel & manipulate most data

Terry
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Service Fusion is Malleable and can become what you need it to.

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Their team in support is always quick to assist, they are helpful and not condescending.

It had features that were editable that other service softwares available did not. My business had so many faces that it did not fit into the shoebox that most other softwares force upon the end user. Plus, Service fusion was not charging per user. We are a small but constantly growing business that works with clients that have a fixed income.

The items in the database, the fields are always open, if you make a mistake when in editing something in the database, data can be overwritten easily. Wish they had a way to take deposits and create accounts to apply to future services. Had to use a different software for that.

Sharon
Consultant in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Full Enterprise Solution for Field Service Operation

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Service Fusion is our field operations enterprise software. As an installation and service company, it serves as the CRM, produces estimates/quotes, facilitates dispatching and job notes collection. In addition, Service Fusion integrates with both QuickBooks desktop and QuickBooks Online. Invoices are creating in Service Fusion and pushed thru to QuickBooks as are customer payments, which allow us to invoice immediately upon the close out of a job without having to wait for part-time accounting staff to be in the office. Our prior process lost up to 4-7 days before invoices were processed. Service Fusion comes with mobile apps for field staff to check in and out of jobs which is used for project billing and payroll processing. We were able to eliminate the use of 4 separate programs upon implementation of Service Fusion: time tracker, calendar, teams collaboration software, and a service ticket tracking program.

Service Fusion's functionality allowed us to replace several separate program, reducing cost and increasing efficiency. Customers are able to digitally sign-off on techs' mobile devices upon project completion.

There are limited report options. Would like to have a checklist option for field techs, where they can actually check off the boxes as specific tasks are completed.

Paddy
Business Development Manager in Kanada
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Love the product but REALLY LOVE the support team - Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Extremely happy.

The communication tools for both the clients and our techs in the field. We're still learning more great features every day and experimenting. Love how they are constantly adding new features and easy explanations of how to use them. When we have questions, and we often do, the support team is amazing!

We're in the process of learning more about the great features of Fusion. There is a lot here that we're not using yet... yet.

md
IT-Admin in Saudi-Arabien
Bau, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

software for complete service management.

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Service Fusion makes it tremendously easy for me to access all of my accounting and client information when I'm on the move. Along with having good customer assistance, I can access it using the app on my phone, tablet, or work PC. As a result, I can save a ton of time.

Estimates, scheduling, online payments, a mobile application, and reporting are all included in the comprehensive software package with FSM features. With Service Fusion, you can quickly convert a task into an invoice. Out of all of them, I prefer Billing and Invoicing the most.

Because it occasionally travels very slowly, the software needs a good connection to work. in addition to the restricted number of report options that may have been increased.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the review! We are so glad you are enjoying using Service Fusion.

Makenzie
Administrative Assistant in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Dispatch Made Easy

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I really enjoy Service Fusion. It stands out among the crowd of dispatch software. Other programs I had used were glitchy and ended up causing me to spend more time fixing the problem then getting actual work done. One thing that deserves mention is SF's amazing customer service. I cannot sing his ( our tech) praises enough. This man deserves a raise, as he is always helpful, and actually interested in ME , not just work!!

My favorite thing about this software is how easy it is to create/schedule jobs. The way they are displayed on the dispatch board so that I can see what is scheduled but unassigned, what has been dispatched, and what needs a follow up. I also enjoy how easy the software is for the techs and the fact that there is a space for all the information we are interested in collecting (i.e. equipment type)

The one thing I really dislike about this software is how difficult it is to just get a simple list of the VIP customers or maintenance contracts. Previously we used FieldEdge and all I had to do was simply hit "Maintenance Contract Customers" and it would list all the contracts- when they were purchased, when they expired, and if they had previously been on contract and failed to renew. I don't like the fact that I have to put in the dates what not. I just want an easy one-click button.

Morgan
General Manager in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Critical errors with zero customer support

2.0 vor 2 Jahren

We have been using Service Fusion for about a year; coming from a completely paper system this was revolutionary. Great for field service managers and AR

The Fusion Pay has been a disaster. We have automated monthly invoices that double bill our customers, or don't bill them at all. I call on the 1st or 2nd day of every month for the last 5 months letting them know of these ongoing issues and asking for help or a resolve - 5 months later, still no answers or even calls back. In fact this month it seems to have gotten worse. This comes on the heels of an email letting me know they're bumping our bill up another $50 a month. I am paying close to $500 a month and am losing customers because we are double charging their credit cards. Tech support shrugs, doesn't seem to care.

Martin
Service Manager in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Service Fusion after 1year of use

4.0 vor 12 Monaten

Kommentare: So far the experience has been good , an as d appears to get better daily

The product is good for us because we are a small family owned business that growing in the automation era. Its friendly enough to allow growth and learning. There are still a lot of functions that we are still learning to use daily...

Being able to itemize products for the field technicians...

vor 11 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback! We are striving to bring enhancements daily for better functionality. We hope you love what is coming this year!

Alex
Administrative in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Reliable software that does what they say it will...

4.0 vor 12 Monaten

Kommentare: I am really happy with Service Fusion. It does what they say it will. It's reliable.

I am very happy with Service Fusion. We have found that the software performs in the way it was presented to us. I like that it integrates with QuickBooks. It is going to enable us to fully implement going paperless this year. Like any software, there is a learning curve, and it has some limitations but when you call tech support they are helpful and usually resolve or explain my issue. There are lots of report options that have reliable data. The integration to QuickBooks actually works. I think the paperless is actually appealing to customers in the estimate process and easy for them to view and accept quotes.

There are some quirks with the QuickBooks integration that would have been helpful to understand better before we transferred our data/customers into Service Fusion. I think some of the issues we've experienced, we wouldn't have had we not been working with existing customers and database. I would have been willing to pay to have had Service Fusion help more with our database and making it better to communicate within the two softwares. Our main issue we encountered was that parent/sub accounts from QB came over with all the same name and addresses. Also, our customers in QB had customer numbers in front of their names, and its an ongoing issue with the integration tool not being able to differentiate between customer numbers and job numbers. In general the integration tool seems to skew our list data in QB and we frequently have to rebuild our data and correct things. I don't consider this a Service Fusion issue, however, when we encountered it Service Fusion was able to explain it and I just wish they could have educated us on this from the get go and we could have tried to edit our database or something. If Service Fusion would have offered to help with this for a fee, I would have paid it. I wish: when you were editing a work order, to make it into a invoice, that the PO's against it stayed viewable. there were not so many clicks to invoice a call and then print it. I think in total its like 4-5 clicks/multiple new pages. PO & product catalog communicated.

vor 11 Monaten

We are so happy to hear Service Fusion will enable your business to go fully paperless this year! Service Fusion is currently working to increase our prowess and expertise on Quickbooks to make this process seamless. We hope to have better support resources soon to help you and customers with cases like yours.

Alex
Service Manager in USA
Maschinerie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very bad software company

1.0 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: my overall experience is poor. The system crashes weekly for hours. Support is slow. Problem solutions are non-existent. The maintenance agreement module is the worst attempt I've seen and completely useless. The limitations on importing information is horrible and their support staff takes over a week to update a live inventory count. In that time, you have to manually track ALL of your inventory moves and manually update it. The job labor section has no ability to charge sales tax. If you have a large inventory the sales tax on products will not function. They have NO offline functionality on the mobile app.

The custom documents and online customer portal brought me in. Some of the feature's work but we have had to develop more manual processes and "work arounds" The bones of this software is great. Its sad the company doesn't develop it better.

What they profess to sell you is inaccurate and onboarding personnel did a very poor job. They were very ill'-informed in their own product. I don't get the impression the owners are in touch with their customer's needs. Or maybe they just don't care.

vor 8 Monaten

We are sorry to hear you haven't loved your experience with Service Fusion. There are a ton of improvements coming in the second half of the year that address some of your concerns.

Dispatcher in USA
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

There are a few functionality problems, but overall this product is fantastic for office life.

4.0 vor 7 Jahren

This software has multiple highlights, the organization of the jobs, the visual cleanliness, easy to navigate menus and just an all round good software for small/large/fortune 500 companies.

The parts where this software lacks is in the non-admin or front-end abilities. Front-end cant batch delete, or batch enter information. I wish there was like an excel import option to bring lists in. Also, one thing that bugs me is when I set the records count to anything other then the default 10 per page, it resets whenever the page has to reload. Its like there are no cookies for individual use, only the software as a whole. Any settings I had set change back as soon as the page has to reload. Id like to see some minor improvements on the utilities and advanced options for customization for the individual not just the software as a whole.

Antwort von Service Fusion

Hi Brandon, Thanks for the review! The setting to set your default list sizes is in Company Preferences, so you can increase it up to 100 items per page if you'd like. But I do see your broader point though and will work with our dev team on a possible solution. Please feel free to send us any other feedback or ideas you may have. Virtually everything we produce is based on the feedback we receive from our customers. -Max

CM
Office Assistant in USA

Beware of this Program!

2.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Our experience with this company has been very poor. Our Company has been using Service Fusion for over a year. Please be aware that our experience with their customer support has been terrible. The program is buggy and Developers are slow to fix problems. You seldom hear back from them about the status of an issue. We have been unable to manage our inventory/books now for weeks because there are major bugs in that part of the program. The program is supposed to be integrated with Quick Books, but that has been a nightmare for us. We have been trying to get data to sync from Service Fusion to Quick Books for the past four months! No one returns our phone calls. We've even left messages for management and they won't respond to our phone calls. Customer support doesn't take responsibility for helping to find resolution to problems. If you value your business data, please think twice before you trust your information to this company!

General Interface is quite user friendly.

There are a lot of bugs in this software. The reporting is very limited and you can't get all of your data out of the system. Some of the reports are currently providing bad data and cannot be used. They are slow to fix issues and there is no customer service support.

Bryan
Alarm Technician in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great for Scheduling

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall experience is I absolutely love how easy it is to use and I can do everything from the program

The features I love most about this product is being able to see who the customer is and what troubles they are having with their alarm system. I also like the fact that I can click on the button that lets them know I’m in my way. I also like the fact I can handle all payments for the customer at the time of service.

One thing I don’t like is when I put in the time for the job and then click on job completed no invoice it resets the time so I have to go back in and adjust it

letztes Jahr

Bryan, we are so glad you are having such a great experience using Service Fusion! I will forward your suggestion to the product team. Please let us know if there are other ways we can help improve your experience.

Daryl
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Functional but difficult to used and expensive

3.0 vor 12 Monaten

Kommentare: It's disappointing that the rates have increased 60% over the last two years without being informed.

I like the fact the service fusion integrates well with the mobile app allowing me to make changes on my phone as well and my computer.

I find that this software has somewhat difficult to use and does take a bit of effort to figure out how to utilize everything that it has to offer, however I will say that they have wonderful customer service willing to provide you with detailed walkthroughs and answer questions.

vor 12 Monaten

I suggest you take a look into joining our weekly live trainings! You will get trained over the administrative system, work flows, tech and module training in 60 minute phases. Check out the details here: https://servicefusion.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360028700792-Live-Service-Fusion-Training-Sessions?fbclid=IwAR1sQXeZwlg_f3pnGCSas2aNmBE3efLu77EPGdyF1Pad9MxXzMq7YGvzn6k

KW
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Product is bursting with MAJOR bugs

1.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: We spend an incredible amount of time trying to figure out workarounds to bugs in their core modules like scheduling. The product is in desperate need of being rewritten - not patched.

There are no pros with a product that causes issues daily with running your business.

If you are thinking about subscribing to this product first ask to see the current bug list vs. the number of enhancements and new product features that have been pushed out (without testing - your company is their testing department). New product is pushed on a regular basis with no notice but major bugs are never addressed. Service Fusion has the customers "vote" on what bugs they would like fixed - can you imagine competing with other customers to have bugs fixed. Who has the time or desire to read through/interpret 1000+ customer reported bugs. Ask how many developers they have working just on bugs vs. those working on new software. This will tell you everything you need to know.

Mary
Office Manager in USA

A Mostly Good Program

4.0 vor 12 Monaten

Kommentare: Mostly, this program is wonderful. The only complaint I have is the interface with our accounting software.

Service Fusion is super easy to implement and use. The features, i.e. Dispatching, going from estimate to work order to invoicing is seamless.

We have to use this with Quickbooks Online. Some of the invoices do not go autimatically over to Quickbooks. If there is any "line item - imputed" the invoice will not go to Quickbooks at all. If there is a discount applied, it will not go to Quickbooks. This is honestly the only problem we have had with the program.

vor 12 Monaten

Thank you for your honest review. Please contact support about your issues with Quickbooks. They will be more than willing to take a look at what you are experiencing.

Dixie
Dispatcher in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Software !!

5.0 vor 12 Monaten

Kommentare: Wonderful ! Couldn't do my job without it .

It is very simple to use . It keeps up with all my Invoices and Estimates . I can change and delete anything needed or not needed . I have yet to have this system fail on me . Great way to keep track of everything.

That it doesn't allow you to click back to where you were it takes you completely back to the job board.

vor 12 Monaten

We are so glad to hear Service Fusion is helping to make your business run more efficiently. Thank you for the review!

Ryan
General Manager in Kanada

Best One Out There

5.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: We have tried over 20 different CRM, and Field Service programs over the past year with various success. Service Fusion is by far the best product we have tried. We almost instantly fell in love with it. The admin staff boasts about how easy it is to use. The automated text message to clients indicating that you are on the way is brilliant. Our invoicing process is seamless now with the automated functions, and it syncs well with Quickbooks (a must for us). The product is outstanding, but so is the customer service. A couple of areas that need improvement are:
- integration with google calendar
- options to push forms into clients file from other apps on android (maybe there is?)
- better CRM and Sales related functionality (I hear Q1 2017)
- easier set-up of zones for booking in specific areas
- in app distance measure for new client address from already scheduled jobs, or some sort of intuitive date selection (I know I'm asking a lot)
Overall, you won't find a better scheduling, and field service app out there. I have tried so many and have often been left very disappointed. The price point is really good, the product works really well creating a better experience for our Customers.

Ease of use, price point, automated text to customer updates, excellent quickbooks sync, invoicing, billing options, layout, customer service,

Lacks google products integration, Limited Sales Pipeline, CRM Functionality,

Stacey
Bookkeeper in USA

D&D Garage Doors

5.0 vor 12 Monaten

Kommentare: It was overwhelming getting started and having all our data moved over, but it is a smooth system and there support staff was helpfule

the live information is helpful for accurate scheduling

They need to update the payment portion, Service Fusion to have a credit card swipe system for office and mobile use

vor 11 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback. We hope that you will find future enhancements helpful for your concerns.

Joey
Operations Manager in USA

Great Program

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

I love how technicians are able to use the app to update disposition of work orders, leave pictures and notes - this is very helpful for the office. The platform is very easy to use.

This software offers a little less than some of the more popular programs but you definitely get the best value using this program.