Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über Float

Die Anwendung zur Mitarbeitereinsatzplanung, der die weltweit führenden Marken und Agenturen wie Vice, RGA und Buzzfeed vertrauen.

Erfahre mehr über Float

The Microsoft Calendar integrations it's very good.

It's not that mobile-friendly at the moment. I've got trouble scrolling all the way to the bottom.

Bewertungen zu Float

4.5
4.5
4.2
4.4

8.3/10

Float hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1’599 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Float bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1’599)

Remek
Remek
Head of Design in Polen
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The best app for planning and working with a team

5.0 vor 11 Monaten

Kommentare: I can't imagine working without Float.

Clear, minimalistic and great interface with awesome interactions/microinteractions. Integrations with tools like Asana, calendars, collaborations with the team, and simplicity of use! Fantastic mobile apps.

I don't have any points to add here, I have not had any problems using Float - maybe a desktop application for Mac would be useful ;)

Preben
Senior Advisor in Norwegen
Welthandel & internationale Entwicklung, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Highly adaptive software which blends quickly and easily with most tools.

5.0 vor 7 Monaten

Kommentare: A software rich of benefits. I appreciate the much I achieve using Float. User friendliness on another level.

Implementing this software is amazingly easy. It gives the user a choice to apply several tactics and features to enable best working for this tool. Project management is now a renowned process which I take pride in. Editing is easy and makes using the software friendly for beginners and new members. The free trial is something to take celebrate.

Absolutely satisfying. I have no cons for Float. It has played it's role so perfectly.

Bodamer
Foreign Language and Localization Administrator in Deutschland
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Float makes the most useful tool for planning and managing work resources.

5.0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It has been a very productive experience. Float provides us with an amazing platform that help us schedule and plan our team tasks based on our resources availability. It allows us to assign tasks amongst ourselves and schedule task timelines to keep check on time.

Float has the best to use work scheduling tools that assist us to allocate tasks and create work schedules easily. It has an very user-friendly interface which allows us to comfortably make use of all the available functions. Float time tracking features keeps us always on the lookout on the time we are spending performing each tasks.

Working with Float has been so seamless and there is no aspect about it not to like best.

Destiny
Bartender in USA
Essen & Trinken, Selbstständig

Floating away

3.0 letzten Monat Neu

I really like how scheduling appointments and keeping them altogether

There was no reminder alert/ notification

François
Senior HR consultant in Kanada
Personalwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Need a full integration to be useful

4.0 vor 3 Monaten

The possibilities with float are very high, we could have done so much more to get the most of that software.

The redundance of the tasks, but it's more due to the use we do of the software than the software itself.

Annika
Account and Content Marketing Manager in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Used float in my previous position

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

I used float at my previous workplace and the ability to integrate with other apps such as Teamwork was brilliant and its easy to use and amend.

There wasn't anything that stood out for me

Sophia
Sophia
Junior Data Analyst in Australien
Informationsdienst, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

It's a good tool for the purpose

4.0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I really don't have any strong feelings about float

It lets me log whether I worked today and correctly assign projects

Slightly annoying process to log multiple blocks for the same day

Varsha
Cybersecurity Consultant in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Float is in the air

4.0 letzten Monat Neu

Float has a fantastic UI and extremely easy to use It also caters to specific team types like consulting while recognizing the work we do for external clients

It could have a better project search functionality. It is a bit glitchy

Tim
rmod in USA
Sport, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

overall it good

4.0 vor 5 Tagen Neu

the features you'd expect are all at the finger tips, keeping track and scheduling all simple and work as you'd want it to, or expect

for my use i didnt have many complaints to delve into, signing in on the mobile app can be a bit frustrating but not worth getting upset about or worrying about.

Marylet
Owner in Philippinen
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Own opinion

5.0 letzten Monat Neu

Resource management software that assists groups in tracking project budgets, allocating resources effectively, and visualizing workloads.

Compared to other all-inclusive solutions, it could not have as many advanced project management features as those, task dependencies or time monitoring.

Tomasz
CEO in Polen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Resource planning in big picture

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Float is great tool that helps us in three ways: 1. Planning resources in the near future - thanks to this we can easily know what specialist and when will have free time for some short maintenance or start new project. 2. Planning time off office days 3. Get statistics about how much time was spend in which project in wide perspective and quickly check who and when was working on what milestone off the project for client reports.

How easy it is. To book resource or edit time range you only need a few clicks or drag and drop.

It will be nice to get notifications about not booked time of some resource and small tool for moving all booked resources for a given project in time.

Marco
Digital Transformation Area Team Leader in Italien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great software for planning but missing some features.

4.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall I am very satisfied with Float, as it allowed me to save a lot of time in my planning activity and provided the company with a tool that everyone can use.

I really like the possibility of having a global view of the activities and the possibility of having a fast (very fast) synchronization with the Outlook calendar. Furthermore, it is really useful to assign different roles to people in order to define planning permissions.

I am not crazy about the graphic style of the calendar / schedule view. Hiding over the weekend it is difficult to see at a glance the separation between the various weeks. Also there is no translation of the portal in Italian, not a serious deficiency, but if there were it would be better :) It also lacks the ability to view your schedule in a daily agenda format in order to have a more precise schedule of your commitments, as you can do through outlook.

Alex
Developer in Belgien
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Minimal and polished UI, but not lacking in features

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

As a developer it's easy to get sidetracked. That's why we have project managers and Float. Float helps me not only keep track of what I should be doing and when I should be doing it, but it also helps me keep track of what my colleagues are doing. Especially now, when working from home is the new normal, it's really easy to check if one of my colleagues is working and if they might have some time available for me. All that without having to add 20 filters and navigate a complex UI. Float has all the features in all the right places but still manages to keep a minimal looking UI.

There are only minor annoyances I have with Float (they're more like nitpicks anyways). A filter to hide projects that aren't being worked on in the current week/month would be nice. Also, there's a lot of freedom when assigning colours to a project. Maybe some predefined colour palettes would work better and stop our our schedule from looking like a lego brick wall ;)

Nathalye
Design Manager in USA
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for visibility of projects

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall my experience as an active user of Float has been great, it is very simple to use, and allows management to keep projects organized.

The bird's eye feature is a must, it allows for full visibility of the whole team, or segments of it, and allows managers to keep track of current, past, and upcoming projects.

Time report integration, we use Harvest and we have to use a different partner for this.

Antwort von Pixel Paddock

Hi Nathalye, Thanks so much for your review! We don't currently have any direct integrations with other time tracking tools. We do have time tracking available as an additional feature though on Float that pre-fills your team's timesheets based on their work schedule. https://www.float.com/how-it-works/time-tracking You're welcome to try this add-on free for 30 days. An Account Owner can activate this from the Team Settings page inside Float. If you need any help or have further questions, please feel free to email us at [email protected]. Thanks again for the review! Cheers, Siobhan

Merle
Head of Animation in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Integral part of our internal production process

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Float has honestly been a game changer for our studio and as a result, the wider business. The minute we first started using the platform, it transformed the way we visualise our busy schedules and communicated with the wider teams about our availability and timelines. It's made our lives easier and simplified the overall production process - taking a lot of guesswork and confusion out of the equation.

The simplicity and immediacy of the timeline interface is massively important for digesting and understanding an often hectic and clogged schedule. Customisation of clients, projects and tasks means that we can see, at a glance, exactly what clients and projects we are working with - it takes a lot of the project management stress out of the process for teams like mine, who need to focus on their own tasks at hand.

I think there could be more options to input information within the tasks in a schedule - although there is a notes section, it would be great to see more integration with other platforms like the Google suite (Drive, slides, docs) that could streamline our process even more.

Taylor
Creative Resource Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Absolutely Love Float

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Great.

I needed a program that tracked resource allocation only, and this is it. I have brought it to every company I have worked at. It is so easy to use and set up and the Asana integration is so valuable. I am able to project the workload for the next quarter in under 30 mins.

Would love to be able to prioritize tasks according to importance in the stack but otherwise, no major cons.

Antwort von Pixel Paddock

Thanks for your review, Taylor! Amazing to hear that you're able to project the next quarter's workload in less than half an hour with Float! Thank you so much for bringing Float into every company you've worked at!

Joseph
Resource planning intern in UK
Umweltdienstleistungen, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive and helpful software, let down by occasional performance issues

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Although I list here several cons, I think these are far outweighed by the practical benefits of using the product, and certainly don’t dampen the experience too much. My experience so far with Float has been one of trying to make it reflect reality, and encourage adoption within our organisation. I think the real advantage of using it will be one project managers are widely aware of its benefits, and proactively use it to resource projects and keep abreast of changes in the availability of our team.

Float is an incredibly intuitive piece of software to use, with a simple calendar-like interface that everyone can understand. I have found that this aspect of the software is helpful in promoting its adoption within our teams. The experience is consistent across the product, which has allowed me to discover more and more features in and enrich the experience of using the product.

The performance of the software is occasionally a bit lacklustre. For example, I often find myself accidentally clicking somewhere on the screen which prompts a dialogue box to open to enter a new task. This problem is especially pronounced when using a trackpad, and isn’t something that I experience elsewhere. Additionally, the interface seems to have a strange way of ‘splitting’ tasks that occur across multiple days. I have found that it often leaves blank gaps that give the illusion that a team member is working more hours per day than they actually are. There are a few features that I would like to see when going forward. Firstly, I think it would be good if there were different options when ‘resizing’ a task. Currently, the task can be resized independently across both axes (i.e. how many hours per day, and across how many days). I think it would be good if there were an option for these to affect each other – i.e. the total number of hours allocated to the project remains the same and could be allocated fewer hours across more days, or more hours across fewer days.

Shriya
Senior Innovation Consultant in UK
Unternehmensberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great for

5.0 vor 10 Monaten

How visual and easy it makes talent scheduling for our client services business! It's really intuitive in terms of its UX/UI and means that the information is shareable and understandable by everyone. It's actually created positive reliance for the business where it's become the single source of truth about who is working on which project/ away on hols and for how long, so that teams can effectively plan the best use of people. Especially as we work on multiple projects under the same client account, the tags are super useful as while we might be working for Client X, project A and project C might have completely different briefs and people scheduled on them to complete.

Probably some of the toggling features when you try to filter people across multiple departments.. It's not a massive issue, but one I am struggling to nail.

Internet, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Program Manager using Float

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: We are using Float in our organization to manage resource allocation and we have been using it for the last 3 years. It has been mostly great and enhanced our resource allocation amazingly and provided great visibility into resourcing across different programs and into the future. We use Float to track Holidays and vacation across all regions (worldwide), we use it to forecast allocation and revenue across the team per each project. Permissions are straightforward and allow us to control what we want. We can keep projects as tentative while awaiting for the contract and still allocate people to provide visibility into anticipated resourcing load. Overall Float has been great for us and I would recommend it to any organization providing services and focused around resourcing their team. Float has been constantly evolving and you can notice the difference and improvements rolled out weekly if not daily. Thank you for your work Float team!

- Easy of use - Performance - Interface - Good visibility into my resources and their load

- There were couple glitches and numerous updates in January but that is resolved now - Previously performance was not great, but there are great improvements recently on that part - Adding holidays could be easier - When grouped by project I'd like Float to show all assigned project for people, not only specified project

Heather
Heather
Senior Creative Project Planner in UK
Design, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Multi disciplinary studio management

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Currently managing a team of 9 designers in a multi disciplinary team with 30+ different jobs daily. Tool has worked perfectly well for top line management of workflow and constant changing priorities. Visually easy to understand. Since the recent update the software has performed so much better then expected and has made a massive difference to usability.

The simple usability of the software. How quick it is to add jobs, extend and move jobs around to different people. Flexible scrolling through the weeks. So easy to set someone up and get started with very minimal training. Report system very useful for monthly reports. For top line project management this is the perfect tool.

The search bar sometimes doesnt work or show particular jobs on occasion. Search seems to only work within the month you are viewing, rather then showing a job from a previous month. This is intermittent and sometimes works to find what you are looking for when refreshed. Still need to test this after the software update to see if it has been resolved. Doesn't refresh for designers, so we have updated and moved jobs around and they aren't aware as their float has remained the same, unless they manually refresh the window. Would be great to see more in depth project management potential, such as uploading briefs, designs and signing them off all on this software.

Suhas
Security Advisor in Australien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

best project planning and resource management software

5.0 vor 11 Monaten

Kommentare: Float takes care of all of my project management and resource management needs. It is the one place i can go to to keep an eye on the projects that my team is working on, and to see what the next 6-8 weeks looks like for my team and assign work/projects accordingly.

I work in consulting and manage a team of 6 consultants. I find Float really useful to be able to manage scheduling for my team as well as forward plan based on upcoming work and team availability. I also work with a wider team and need to be across what other projects are happening and where my wider team might have upcoming availability that I might be able to use for my upcoming projects. I can use tags to be able to filter based on my preference, i find this feature extremely helpful.

I can't really think of any. It works as it should for my needs. It has an intuitive user interface and super easy to use.

Aaron
Senior Motion Designer in Österreich
Animationssoftware, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Empowering Efficiency: A Scheduling Product that Masterfully Handles Prioritization

5.0 vor 11 Monaten

What sets this project management software apart is its exceptional user interface. Navigating through tasks, timelines, and reports feels intuitive and user-friendly. The visual representation of project timelines and progress is a standout feature, making it easy to grasp project status at a glance. This visual clarity has significantly enhanced our project planning and decision-making processes. With this software, complexity is simplified, and managing even intricate projects becomes a breez

In my experience with Float, the aspect that has the most potential for growth is the mobile app. While functional, it could benefit from more robust features and smoother navigation. Real-time updates and more comprehensive task management capabilities on the mobile platform would greatly enhance the product's utility for users on the go. Despite this, Float's desktop version remains a reliable tool for managing schedules and projects effectively.

Renaud
Technical Lead in Belgien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great scheduling tool

5.0 vor 11 Monaten

The scheduling tool and time tracking is top-notch.The reports are great and easy to follow.

Task management is a bit fiddly and either too or not enough restricted.Having multiple way to define certain information (pricing) is great but can sometimes lead to a lack of clear vision.

James
Head Of Web Design in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good tool for team visibility and managing flex in projects

4.0 vor 11 Monaten

Kommentare: Essential daily driver for project management.

Float is a super quick way to make sure everyone knows who's working on what and when. Easy to quickly re-arrange scheduled to adapt to changes in projects.

Interface misses some simple things (e.g. why can't I right click to copy/duplicate a task?)being able to converse on a task and track billable/non billable time would probably mean we could ditch some of our other tools...

Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A must have for all manager

Kommentare: very positive

Float makes managing a team's workload easier. I would be lost without it.

I don't have any issues with Float. Perhaps I need to explore the functionality further as currently I only use it for scheduling.