Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über Salesforce Service Cloud

Service Cloud 360 ist eine führende Kundenservice-Plattform, die es Unternehmen ermöglicht, eine nahtlose Interaktion über die gesamte Kundenbeziehung hinweg zu fördern.

Erfahre mehr über Salesforce Service Cloud

Salesforce is a powerful swiss army knife, with plenty of features and capabilities to cover a multitude of use cases.

Sometimes is a little bit confusing on the new front end.

Bewertungen zu Salesforce Service Cloud

4.1
4.2
4.4
4.1

8.1/10

Salesforce Service Cloud hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 754 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Salesforce Service Cloud bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Narendhar

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
Senior Director Of Digital Marketing in USA
Einzelhandel, 5’001–10’000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent for data tracking and analysis

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: This platform allows me to visualize, analyze the progress that has been made during the day, week, month or year because it allows me to store and manage important data about my company, since it allows me to observe the sales, the service provided, the campaigns of marketing that have been launched, the flow of trade that has been obtained, the productivity of the company, etc. This allows me to access the platform on any device since this platform is cloud-based, it also has a mobile version.

I like salesforce because it is a client management administration platform where I can have much more personalized attention according to the needs of clients. It helps me with the direct connection with my customers, manage business opportunities since I can automate to establish and negotiate marketing campaigns so that they are more effective with Pardot, this helps me with the unification of the sales department with the marketing department allowing me to attract, select candidates and minimize the sales cycle.

The initial setup is a bit complex and takes time.

Shayla
Shayla
Human Resources Specialist in USA
Internet, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to implement, good data management

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Keeping track of and following up with my clients was made easier, and I was able to see an overall picture of my month's performance thanks to the data it provided. Because of it, I am able to come up with innovative ideas for our company. When you create a solution that can be used almost indefinitely, you need to be able to scale it. There is no end to what can be done here.

Because I've been using it for six years, I've become accustomed to it. It's also easier to use when you have all the information you need about the lead, the firm, and your calling app all on the same page. The best aspect is that you'll have a lot of options when it comes to finding new customers for your business. You'll have no trouble seeing and pursuing the best prospects.

Sometimes it's hard to tell which information is helpful and which is negative since there's so much of it out there. It's difficult to gain hands-on experience with different options.

Partnership manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

SFDC Service H.I.

5.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

the real time interactions with clients has been excellent. Team collaboration is required as well. This is crucial to our business processes.

no cons at this time, we enjoy using Service Cloud and it's crucial to our business.

Carl
Vice President in USA
Baumaterial, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Review Management

3.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Meh. Streamline operations is definitely necessary. Improve search fields also a must

Seems like an adequate service but lots of room for improvement.

Could use a lot of improvement regarding the user interface & streamlining operations. Redundant steps not explained well, how or why. Steps like needing to provide signature on approved permit AFTER I've just received approval & paid the fee just creates more steps to hold up the process or miss before next stepcan be implements

Mason
Sales in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

User friendly

5.0 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: My personal experience has been overall positive.

The reliability to be able to depend on the service in real time.

I don’t have access to use the full capability. But from what I have used no cons.

Kelly
Kelly
Design Engineering Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Best-in-class CRM and support solution

4.0 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: It's a win-win for both your business and your customers. Customer service has been boosted as a result. The help and service provided to customers has improved. It makes work more adaptable and scalable.

Anyone can pick it up and start using it right away. Numerous special functions help users grasp the situation and perform effectively. Learning about and using Salesforce is a requirement of using Service Cloud.

I wish I could send out a mass email to all of my accounts and track their activities in one place. In a broad sense, that would assist advisors save time. It would be convenient if a call could be recorded for more than two accounts at once.

Laura
Laura
Human Resources Generalist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

It accelerates customer service and personalizes case management

4.0 vor 7 Monaten

Kommentare: Compared to our previous ticketing system, we now have more intuitive case routing based on statuses, escalations, queues, and other routing options. We're excited to shift our attention from solving cases to helping members with their immediate problems.

With SAP ERP as the backend, Service Cloud serves as the customer service interface. Our Service Staff's ability to quickly and easily record and bill for Service Activity is the major function.

In order for Service cloud to function properly, too many technologies need to be incorporated. There are many features of Service Cloud that are unnecessary for our company.

Jeffrey
executive director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A bit of an investment, but well worth it if fully utilized.

5.0 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: Once we decided to make the investment in Salesforce, we were 100% behind implementation for all of our CRM needs. There can be a learning curve but once learned, we can do everything we need to stay connected to our donors.

The best thing about Salesforce Service Cloud is that it is fully customizable. It is the only CRM software we need.

The upfront cost is more than other programs.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: HubSpot Marketing Hub, Amazon S3 und SAP Concur

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Salesforce Service Cloud: This software seemed more comprehensive, customizable and is the CRM standard.

Computer-Software, 5’001–10’000 Mitarbeiter

Great for sales tracking not so good for customer management

4.0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

It’s great software to track sales due to its interfaces with other softwares and very customizable

It’s not easy to use and a first time user will have difficulties setting up an account. Also hard to manage clients

Giacomo
Communications Manager in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Salesforce Service Cloud Has Been a Reliable and Effective Solution

5.0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I like the accuracy of Salesforce Service Cloud. Salesforce Service Cloud is amazing and super excellent to manage.

No dislikes about Salesforce Service Cloud. Salesforce Service Cloud works so well for us.

Letlet
Sales and Marketing in Philippinen
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Step Up Your Customer Service Game with Salesforce Service Cloud

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Prior to implementing Service Cloud, we were struggling with a variety of customer service and support issues. Our team was spending far too much time managing customer data across multiple systems and channels, and as a result, we were not providing the level of support and service that our customers deserved.However, since implementing Service Cloud, we have seen a significant improvement in our customer service and support capabilities. We have been able to provide a more personalized and effective customer experience. In terms of specific business problems that Service Cloud has helped us to solve, there are many. For example, we are now able to more efficiently manage customer cases, allowing our team to resolve issues more quickly and effectively.Overall, my experience with Salesforce Service Cloud has been nothing short of exceptional.

Utilizing Salesforce Service Cloud has significantly improved my work as a sales and marketing professional. The fact that Service Cloud provides me with a comprehensive view of our customers is one of the best features. As a result, I am able to provide a more individualized and successful customer experience and gain a deeper comprehension of their preferences and requirements.I'm also very happy about the platform's support across multiple channels. I am able to provide a seamless customer experience regardless of how customers choose to interact with us because I am able to communicate with them through a variety of channels, including email, chat, phone, and social media. As a result, I have been able to strengthen my relationships with our clients and increase their brand loyalty.In general, Salesforce Service Cloud has revolutionized my career in marketing and sales.

There have been some obstacles in the way. The platform's complexity is one of Service Cloud's major drawbacks. For those who aren't familiar with the platform, setting up and customizing the system can be difficult. However, I have discovered that the time and resources invested are well worth it in the long run.The cost of Service Cloud could also be a problem. Particularly for smaller businesses or those with limited budgets, this is an investment that must be taken seriously. In general, although Service Cloud faces some difficulties, I believe that the platform's advantages far outweigh any drawbacks.

Computer-Software, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Powerful and critical user friendly software

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Very positive experience using Salesforce Service Cloud. It completely takes care of our service center ticketing system requirements. Although expensive, we are glad we made this choice.

Salesforce is extremely easy to use with rich features and functionality. There is a huge marketplace out there with third-party apps which will help you with your business needs with strong integration capabilities. It's an excellent case management tool for our support team and everyone loves it. We've never heard of outages or major problems, and the software works consistently all the time.

The cost appears to be on the higher side, they seem to be expensive even for minor requirements. Some configurations are complex and Bizapps take too long to implement changes. The Mobile version app is terrible and SF can do a lot better in this area.

Barkha
Customer Service Representative in Indien
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional customer engagement tool

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: It is a very unique cloud-based help desk tool which is different from many other traditional softwares. We have been working on this platform for more than 2 years now and we have been able to complete our assigned tasks on-time with the help of advanced features of this tool. You can validate customer details and generate business reports as well through this cloud-based software. Overall, it is a very nice application and I recommend it to every organisation.

This tool has multiple helpful features to connect with your clients remotely. It has got the best ticketing management system. The live chat features provided by Salesforce are super awesome and put your work at ease. The best thing about the live chat is you can see what the client is typing on their device so that you can be prepared for their question well in advance. Apart from that, you can also set automatic replies for faster resolution on the live chat. Customer Engagement becomes effortless with the help of technical features provided by this platform.

Sometimes, it becomes too slow and we face performance issues. I think they can make this software even more faster and responsive. Apart from that, the chat panel becomes slow when there are more than 3 active chats.

Nicholas
Analyst in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Salesforce Service Cloud

5.0 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: It has improved our business in multiple ways.

It allows us as an organization to be more organized when it comes to tracking work orders, clients, and accounts. The system also allows us to see where certain people are lacking in keeping data real time.

The one item that could use improvement is reporting and some status fields for events. If we could get a little more creativity with the reporting it would be extremely helpful. In addition, being able to update a native status field for Events would be beneficial for our tracking.

Nana Kwame
Teaching Assistant in Ghana
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great for customer relation management

4.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We run a survey a few months after switching to Salesforce Service Cloud and our clients are more satisfied with our response rate

Before we switched to Salesforce Service Cloud, our clients used to complain all the time about slow response to issues but now there is no lag since we can manage and track the issues from start to finish

The software itself is great for large businesses but a bit too complicated to use

Computer-Software, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

optimizes customer services

3.0 letztes Jahr

Can help businesses optimize customer service processes and improve customer satisfaction and offers real-time monitoring and analytics to track customer behavior and sentiment

Offers real-time monitoring and analytics to track customer behavior and sentiment and can be overwhelming to manage large volumes of customer data and interactions

Mohammad
Director in Indien
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Salesforce Service Cloud Review

5.0 letztes Jahr

Pros:Comprehensive platform: Salesforce Service Cloud provides a comprehensive platform that includes features such as case management, call center management, self-service portals, and social media integration, making it a one-stop-shop for customer service needs.Customizable: Salesforce Service Cloud is highly customizable, and businesses can tailor it to their specific needs and workflows.Integration with other Salesforce products: Salesforce Service Cloud integrates seamlessly with other Salesforce products, such as Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Commerce Cloud, making it easy for businesses to have a single view of their customers.Mobile compatibility: Salesforce Service Cloud is mobile-compatible, allowing businesses to provide customer service and support on-the-go.Analytics and reporting: Salesforce Service Cloud includes powerful analytics and reporting capabilities, which help businesses gain insights into their customer service performance and identify areas for improvement.

Cons:Cost: Salesforce Service Cloud can be expensive, especially for small businesses or startups that are on a tight budget.Steep learning curve: Salesforce Service Cloud has a steep learning curve, and businesses may need to invest in training and support to get the most out of the platform.Complex setup: Setting up Salesforce Service Cloud can be complex, and businesses may need to hire a consultant or specialist to help them with the implementation.Limited customization without coding: Some customization options require coding, which may be a challenge for non-technical users.Dependence on internet connection: Salesforce Service Cloud is a cloud-based platform, which means that users need an internet connection to access it. This can be a disadvantage in areas with poor internet connectivity.

Brie
Brie
Technical Merchant Services in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Customer Support Tool

3.0 vor 5 Jahren

Salesforce is very expansive and can be a powerful tool if it is setup correctly. The resources required (time and money) for the investment of this is....steep.

The same thing I like the most is the same thing I like the least. Salesforce is very expansive. It makes finding and understanding buttons complex, and making changes are complex. With the custom interface I have to use on a daily basis, I find many redundancies. There are typically 2-4 ways to do the same function on the view I'm looking at for Customer Support to assist with customer cases. The UX/UI looks outdated, and the setup is not intuitive. For example, email threads are hard to read and comments from associates on the emails get buried and are not easily viewable. For my line of work, this makes it difficult as I need to often read an entire flow of a conversation with a customer and then read critical notes an associate has left for me. Reporting on metrics (tickets resolved, etc) has also been a bear to learn and difficult to even find in how to set up.

Charles
Charles
Assistant Manager in Kenia
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Innovative tool to grow your business

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: I love working with Salesforce. I bet my team and business partners like it too. Its revolutionary and I would recommend it.

Unlike other similar platforms, Salesforce makes customization easy and painless. With Salesforce, I can bring my business wherever I go because it’s could-based. Our employees and business partners can also access it from anywhere around the world and contribute to the business’s overall productivity. Also, it doesn’t matter which browser you and your team use, the CRM will run smoothly. The software also makes it for users to use chatter and other social media functions, which make it easy for businesses to take advantage of social networking. The platform also has features that help us keep tabs on our purchase funnel. The platform also gives us a clear multidimensional picture of our progress.

This platform can be overwhelming for Small businesses that have dedicated marketing or sales team. It’s also very difficult to get in touch with customer care. I guess they are only available during the working hrs and you might be stuck for a while if you encounter a major problem using this tool.

Norbert
Functional Analyst in Polen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Service Cloud - easy way to communicate with end users and manage Your environment!

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I would say my overall exerience after almost 5 years using Salesforce Service Cloud is on good level. I really appreciate working with this tool in daily basis and definitely want to use it even if I will change my job!

I like the most way how Salesforce Service Cloud is easy to use. You just need short training, few advices what is what and You can manage Your Salesforce environment without any help! Many ways of customize this tool for Your needs, lots of features are presented in a very accessible way and easy to use - no need to know how to write a complicated code when You can achive Your goal by few mouse clicks.

I think that when You want dig deeper in setup possibilities, apex classes etc. it can be quite shocking comparing to ease of use at the begining.

Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Salesforce Review

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Massively helped our sales team with accurate forecasting and reporting. The quoting engine is amazing, and you can easily build api's to connect salesforce to your other systems.

-Very easily customizable even for people who don't know to code. However if you are able to code using apex (Salesforce's OOP), then you can virtually do anything. -The whole user interface was revamped by the new lightining version, very easy to use and excellent reporting and dashboard. -The 3 releases in the year have massive improvements each time -Massive online community, any question or issues you have would have already been posted and solved on the internet. Just do a simple google search.

- Not easy to transition end users who are already on classic version to lightning

Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Leads Organized

4.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall Saleforce has been a great addition to our sales team. I like the ability to see closure rates and compare organic leads to purchase vs generated or sourced leads to purchase. Again if it were easier for me to distribute these leads to coworkers without have to email them outside of Salesforce that would make it so much easier. Maybe they have this as a feature and I just haven't been able to set it up yet, or I don't have the "status" to set up this feature.

Salesforce makes it easy to track leads. The ability to store and edit information about a lead is great, and it's easy to change a lead status from contacted to purchased.

I wish they had a way to create an admin function that would allow for the admin to send coworkers leads but still be able to track of them to ensure they are being contacted.

Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The best CRM on the market for a reason

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: very good, aside from using it for day to day use I am able and proficient at building reports and adding a layer of analytics to my day to day work flow.

Really more than anything it is the flexibility. I've used Salesforce at different companies and each instance was configured uniquely and had functionality that was needed by the sales organization of that company. There are so many good tools that can be easily plugged into the solution from dialers to direct mail fulfillment services.

If anything, it can be overwhelming. The individual records can be deluged with unneeded sections and fields. Being used to salesforce, i know where to go and how to use it but if I was new to the solution this can be overwhelming.

Bankwesen, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Love Service Cloud

5.0 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall a tremendous fan of Service Cloud and all of the product offerings from Salesforce.

It's a great business solution when set up properly. We're able to use it as a single platform for all contact center needs as it fully integrates with our CTI system as well

The ramp up period for users to adopt and fully use the platform can take some time. It's not always user friendly, but once the users get the grasp of it, it increases productivity

Irfan
Irfan
Senior Web Developer in Pakistan
Unternehmensberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best CRM option available

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: As a developer during my last three years I have worked in two different companies and they both were using salesforce and I have learnt a lot and its been great experience.

As a developer I love how flexible the system is we can customize it to a great level according to our needs. Not so many of bugs in the system it's stable and very mature Our sales team is very happy to manage sales and get insights of data They are changing to new layout which is advance look and feel and looks great

One can take a bit more time to learn salesforce because the system is too big and its not easy to keep track of things Its expensive but considering the features it provides a I think price is fine