Über Impraise

Impraise befähigt deine Mitarbeiter, die Leistung und das berufliche Wachstum durch Bewertungen, Zielmanagement und Feedback in Echtzeit zu beschleunigen.

Erfahre mehr über Impraise

Tom S.
Lead Data Scientist
  • Bewertet am 16.7.2019

"Great product, even better service!"

Kommentare: Slick, easy and helpful.

Vorteile: The software is super user-friendly and slick to onboard users into the system, but even more impressive are the people over at Impraise. I've had an amazing experience from the sales and education cycle through to onboarding and customer support - I would recommend this to anybody looking for a genuine support system for the appraisal process.

Nachteile: so far so good...I've not come across any negative aspects of the software.

• Bewertet am 16.7.2019
Joris-jan K.
Team Lead
  • Bewertet am 19.2.2020

"Great and easy to use!"

Kommentare: I had a great experience, especially with the onboarding. The onboarding offered all the support I needed what made the implementation a succes.

Vorteile: Impraise offers a great interface and could be integrated within Slack. This makes the tool easy to use and quickly accepted within the team. The options to set up different kind of reviews and the goal setting functionalities are very nice to use.

Nachteile: The software lacks the ability to adjust your questions in the review in order.

von Impraise an 26.2.2020

Hi Joris-Jan, thanks for your feedback! We're glad the slack integration helped with adoption we hear this a lot from our customers after implementation.

Regarding the review question order you can absolutely do this! As an admin when setting up the questions in the review, there are 6 dots on the left side of each question. All you need to do is select and drag each question to where it should be in the order. Then click save, and you're done!

We just noticed it wasn't explained in the help centre articles, so we've just added it in there now. Thanks for pointing this out!

• Bewertet am 19.2.2020
Ramiro O.
Salescoach
Umweltdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.6.2019

"Review"

Vorteile: Easy to use. Easy to share. Fast to do (if it the impraise is not regular -see 'cons')

Nachteile: You can't easily copy an impraise you send out before. This means it is time intensive to ask for feedback for a training you give on a regular basis. You would have to type in the questions again every time you give the training. A simple 'repeat questionaire function' would improve the user experience Also the schaling in my oppinion is too positive and therefore the instrument is too blunt. I understand it makes it easier for everyone to give eachother positive feedback, but you are already doing a good job with a score of two according to the scaling system

• Bewertet am 6.6.2019
Nissanka S.
Software Engineer
  • Bewertet am 1.5.2019

"“Impressive ‘Impraise’”"

Kommentare: Cost effective. User friendly UI with breathtaking designs. It’s a good user experience,
and most of the employees are highly pleased with the system. Backed by a competent support
team.

Vorteile: Humans are so demanding that it is the most challenging task every HR department
constantly has to undergo. With the evolution of Talent management tools, this arduous task is
becoming less complicated. ‘Impraise’ definitely plays a praise-worthy role in achieving this task
by automating the process of Performance Appraisal to make sure that there isn’t any
oversights. Impraise allows appraisals through many channels, namely line-
managers/supervisors, self assessments, peer assessments, thereby opening the opportunity
for employees to feel their recognition real-time. As a result employees can understand what is
expected of them (their strengths, weaknesses) and make corrections. Also these real time data
helps the HR managers to coach employees without further delays and guide through the
progressive path. All these are the result of the inter-activeness of the system

Nachteile: right now we haven’t found any noteworthy negatives, but definitely can expect at any
moment just as any other software. I believe Impraise will have solutions for emerging issues.

• Bewertet am 1.5.2019
Corina P.
Business Operations
  • Bewertet am 7.2.2020

"Good tool for supporting company feedback culture & conversations."

Kommentare: The setup was smooth, with great onboarding and support from the Impraise Team. During this period the team were extremely quick to respond to every question we had. Ultimately if you want to create and maintain a company culture with transparent feedback, you need more than just a tool, but Impraise is a great tool to support you and a great place to start.

Vorteile: Easy to use, quick to set up reviews. The library with supporting information is also extremely helpful- either for FAQs for administrators of the tool, as well as tips on giving feedback and setting SMART goals for regular users.

Nachteile: If you are looking for a more detailed Performance Management tool, this might not be what you are looking for. With more complex performance evaluations, it becomes difficult to maintain an overview of tasks and final review reports per person. Additionally, for very big companies, the interface could still use some tweaking to make it easier to select whole teams and not need to click through hundreds of employees to add to a review.

von Impraise an 10.2.2020

Thanks for your feedback! We've heard this from other customers recently as well, and we will begin working on solutions to both of these challenges soon. Watch out for updates from your CSM!

• Bewertet am 7.2.2020
Kelly-jane D.
Sales Enablement Specialist
  • Bewertet am 28.1.2020

"Easy and engaging"

Kommentare: It's really easy to work with. It helps with engaging people in your personal and work development. I really like that our company uses this tooling and I recommended it to my previous boss.

Vorteile: I love that I have an overview of all my reports. But also the possibility to send and receive praises. This really helps with positive re-enforcement.

Nachteile: I put some personal goals in impraise, and I couldnt find how to share these goals with someone (besides my manager)

von Impraise an 30.1.2020

Thanks for your feedback on goal sharing!

We recently released more goal sharing and visibility options (with more coming soon). You can now add a contributor to your goal who has the same access as your manager, or invite observers who can view your goal.

We hope that helps! If you want more details around your options here, make sure to check out the help centre. Also, keep an eye out for more new goal features coming soon

• Bewertet am 28.1.2020
Stuart W.
Operations Director
  • Bewertet am 6.8.2019

"Effective software to assist in driving a feedback culture"

Vorteile: The system is easy to implement and use. It has saved significant time in review cycles and enabled higher levels of engagement across the business.

Nachteile: You cant have multiple reporting lines
The praise feature can become noise with the slack implementation

• Bewertet am 6.8.2019
Vytautas D.
Delivery Manage
Glücksspiel & Casinos, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.10.2019

"Amazing tool to support feedback culture in the company"

Vorteile: I like and we do use a lot to facilitate feedback between peers in various teams. That might include 360 feedback sessions within the teams or even cross-team feedback sessions.
As a manager I do enjoy good quality reports for each of my reports as well ease of use to put our agreements or meeting notes into the tool. That allows later to convert them into goals or specific action items which we can monitor in the tool as well. Very handy!

Nachteile: I did not like that we cannot discuss the positive or negative feedback which was received by my reports. I think that would encourage peers to give each other positive feedback with an idea that their peer's manager will note this during the one-to-ones or performrance reviews.

• Bewertet am 31.10.2019
Recruitment Practitioner
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.7.2019

"Feedback helps to improve the culture "

Kommentare: good

Vorteile: Impraise helps to understand the employee's expectations and what changes they want in the organization and where training is required.

Nachteile: Similar to glassdoor but more private data can capture

• Bewertet am 21.7.2019
Tales E.
User Experience Designer
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.1.2019

"Great tool for companies!"

Kommentare: I like that now we can give feedback through Slack. It got more accessible than ever! The rest is good because it works really well.

Vorteile: The ease of use is, for me the best part of it. Even having some new types of interactions, it is kinda easy to figure out how they work. I also like how it is easy to give simple feedback to everyone.

Nachteile: I think it should have a way to create a group with all your team to be easier to find them. Also, I would like to see another type of feedback other than "praise" or "tip". Sometimes, you want to give both at once.

• Bewertet am 28.1.2019
Senior Software Developer (Full Stack)
Internet, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.2.2019

"Great tool for sharing insights and organising personal development"

Kommentare: I really enjoyed impraise in comparison to other systems I have used (generally internally tooled systems), it is straight forward and simple and both easy to give and receive praise. I have even added it to my slack status "Will work for impraise"

Vorteile: I enjoy the easy to use customer interface, it is all very intuitive and straight forward, no manual required :D
Its good to have everything in one place where you can look back.
I liked the ability to shout out easily to people within the company who have gone above and beyond and to be able to have this information visible to immediate manager

Nachteile: I found the way it hid the origin of some of the feedback a little bit of a nuisance, not just from me but also from my line manager which meant it was hard to tell what feedback came from within the squad and what came from outside. It would have been good for my manager to at least have visibility of this so that we cold assess the importance of the feedback by gauging the amount of time spent with the person giving feedback.
We also found last review it was a little hard to add contractors/non-internal people which would have been handy as I had worked quite closely with a specific external company and their feedback on how the integration etc went, if I had managed to smooth their path into our business and if there was things I could improve upon this process for any future contractors/external companies interacting on such a close level with us

• Bewertet am 5.2.2019
Sherif E.
Regional Solutions Sales Director
Verlagswesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.6.2018

"I'm using Imparise to provide feedback to my team"

Kommentare: It allows me to provide instant feedback to my team, & to keep tracking their progress in certain areas, it is really helpful communication tool between people.

Vorteile: Easy to use, practical, can be used on daily bases, you can track your previously submitted feedback through the app. & track progress.

Nachteile: Analytics is not in the app, & the response to the feedback is not always visible in the email, you have to log into the app to see it.

von Impraise an 18.6.2018

Thanks Sherif! this goes a long way to improving our platform! we'll take your review into account for the future of Impraise!

I see you gave our customer support team 4/5. How can we make that a 5?

• Bewertet am 5.6.2018
Talent Acquisition Manager
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.6.2018

"Amazing customer support, and easy-to-use platform"

Vorteile: The support team is very responsive and helpful in any needs, requests, or last-minute changes (mostly when I mess something up and need them to fix it for me). Platform is simple to use, and events are easy to set up.

Nachteile: Everything is still done manually, and as an admin I don't have access to as much as I would like in some areas- creating new teams still goes through their service side, which for a startup like us can be challenging as we constantly change our structure. Would also be helpful if admins had access to see every detail of real-time feedback as I believe currently we can only see overall scores and things like that, instead of the notes that a person shares with another teammate.

von Impraise an 18.6.2018

Hi there, thanks for the review! we thrive on feedback, so this is absolutely necessary for us to constantly improve. We're currently improving the manual process, to make it easier for admins to to update and change your structure.

Thanks again!

• Bewertet am 1.6.2018
Paul F.
Creative Manager
Unterhaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.2.2019

"Great tool to set KPI's and send feedback to your peers"

Kommentare: This tool has given me more visibility and transparency in an easy to track format which is great

Vorteile: Easy to give praise and feedback to your peers. It makes setting team and individual goals and milestones easy. This tool is perfect during 1:1's to review the progress of your KPI's either by yourself or with your superiors. You can easily check off once completed or amend, it's easy to track your overall progress to see if you're meeting your targets. You are able to see other team goals for full transparency. The 360 feature is a great addition to receive anonymous feedback from your team with ideas for self improvement as well as areas you are excelling in

Nachteile: Not sure if it's a glitch but my 360 feedback from 2018 marker has reset to 3 out of 5 on everything & you can't see how how highly you were graded for each question.

• Bewertet am 1.2.2019
Data Specialist
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.2.2019

"Performance Management "

Kommentare: It's an awesome software which all result oriented companies ought to embrace for relevance.

Vorteile: It's user friendly, Organized and you can retrieve records at any time you want them.

Nachteile: Report generation and sharing option. I liked the connectivity between my supervisor and feedback from my workmates.

• Bewertet am 6.2.2019
Rob W.
HR Analyst
Öl & Energie, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.6.2018

"Easy user interface for feedback and performance management processes"

Kommentare: Documentation in one place, higher buy-in for employees.

Vorteile: I like most that the software really als a nice UI. This aids enourmously to the implementation for our employees. In the back end I can follow and monitor what is going on so that I can take timely actions if needed. Development is ongoing so Impraise is open for feedback on new features. Our customer support (Boyan) is straight up a Hero who replies within an hour and always fixes issues right away.

Nachteile: I would like to have an own admin portal to customise my own portal. As this is not avaiable some "easy" customization options and word choicing is not possible. We for example use the word "objective" in place of "goal" and cannot adjust the wording.

von Impraise an 18.6.2018

Thanks Rob! Boyan and the Impraise team appreciate the feedback!! we'll make sure to take your feedback into account for our future product developments.

• Bewertet am 8.6.2018
Martijn D.
Product Owner
Versicherung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.7.2019

"Helpful but still quite buggy"

Kommentare: Impraise supports the discussion on what your strengths and weaknesses are and where there is work to be done. It does so in a easy-to-use way.

Vorteile: Before Impraise there was no tool that supported 360 feedback within this company, as far as I know. So just for that raison it's great. The alternative is using a paper version, if you want to keep it secure. It's easy to use, you check the right competences and enter the email addresses of your collegeaus and off you go. Besides that, it's easy to give a coworker a compliment or endorse him or her in any way.

Nachteile: The software is buggy, the user interface could be more helpful and overall I miss guidance in what you ask feedback on. I asked 5 coworkers for feedback and after the report was rendered I saw that 3 coworkers were missing. They entered their feedback on time but somehow it went missing along the process. I reported a bug with support. It took them over 2 months to fix it. Now am I a patient guy, but my manager wasn't to happy about it that I had to awnser that the feedback was on its way again and again. I'm still struggling to find my way in Impraise which tells me that the UI could be more guiding towards the different features. And it left me puzzled once confronted with all the competences I could choose from when asking for feedback. I made a few up myself and I selected all the standard competences resulting in quite a survey for my coworkers. Guidance in this area would be helpful getting to the right and useable feedback.

• Bewertet am 4.7.2019
Lyndsay D.
People Operations Manager
  • Bewertet am 7.10.2016

"Has the building blocks and foundation for a great piece of software!"

Kommentare: Impraise is a great tool for small start-ups to start running performance reviews and getting candid feedback. Their software is still a bit buggy and support turnaround isn't the quickest, but if you have patience to properly implement their program you will see a large return on your investment.
Our culture has become much more transparent and our team loves receiving real time event based performance feedback. The app is very easy to use as well.

Vorteile: Ease of use, amazing app! Has helped our company culture immensely by providing our team with a way to solicit real time feedback on presentations, meetings, and projects. They are on the right track towards building out a fantastic solution for performance reviews.

Nachteile: The product is a bit glitchy from time to time. Support can sometimes be spotty, but I will say the Customer Experience Manager has been amazing in handling my questions when she gets to them.

• Bewertet am 7.10.2016
Testing intern
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.2.2019

"Fun of giving Feedback"

Vorteile: The most I liked about this software in the UI and UX. It is easy to use. Since I test tested this on UAT side, both Admin wise and the user wise it is easy to use. The Confetti was commendable thing

Nachteile: The least about the software is about flagging the comment. You can't flag a comment. I know this isn't a feature of this software but this could enhance it.

• Bewertet am 3.2.2019
Senior Product Designer
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.7.2018

"Feedback and reviews for peers, managers and direct reports"

Kommentare: Peer and manager reviews. Access from mobile.

Vorteile: It is easy to quickly fill out feedback that team members request from me, and likewise it is easy to quickly construct a feedback form and send it out to specific people. I like the convenience of using the mobile app, because it means that I can give feedback during downtime hours.

Nachteile: The navigation on the mobile app is slightly difficult to understand, given that I use it on a half-yearly basis. There are three sections (with only icons to differentiate them) to it and I end up just swiping between each section to find the relevant area.

• Bewertet am 28.7.2018
Human Resources Operations Manager
Personalwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.9.2018

"Great at praise"

Kommentare: It is a good tool to "spread the message", it is helpful when trying to ramp up commitment across the operations teams. Being able to receive positive comments on a job well done on time, and being able to advice on a bad behaviour enables us to act faster.

Vorteile: An excellent tool to give customers a voice, and to help us send the managers' and clients' comments to the right employee.

Nachteile: The goal setting and mesurement is a little simple, so it does not comply with more complicated metrics that are sometimes used.

von Impraise an 28.9.2018

Thanks for the feedback! how do we make that three star into a five star?

• Bewertet am 27.9.2018
HR
Personalwesen, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 29.5.2019

"Positive feedback"

Kommentare: The benefits are an improved performance management process and improved hiring process.

Vorteile: User-friendly, easy to implement and you can use it for multiple purposes.

Nachteile: It is difficult to achieve sync with your HRIS.

• Bewertet am 29.5.2019
Tereza G.
HRBP
  • Bewertet am 12.7.2018

"Absolutely great support, nothing is a problem, Impraise guys are amazing :)"

Vorteile: It´s easy to use, it´s synced with our office communicator Slack. Praise feature is really great, you can appreciate a person immediately after a successful project, you can thank via Praise feature. It´s quick, smooth and it really helps.

Nachteile: Company objectives cannot be cascaded from the top down. You cannot give a feedback to the whole team.

• Bewertet am 12.7.2018
Coordinadora de Gestion Sisoa
  • Bewertet am 7.7.2018

"Optimize your management, communication and performance of your staff with Impraise"

Vorteile: Tool that is easy to use and extremely complete when it comes to implementing strategies, monitoring and performance monitoring within organizations.
One of its fundamental pillars is that according to the follow-ups you can establish action plans and feedback of daily activities, meetings, among others.

Nachteile: It is complicated and opportunities to review the emails sent.
Have easy access to the comment made to give you a timely response.
It is usually very intermittent

• Bewertet am 7.7.2018
Marc J.
Global Manager Learning and Talent
  • Bewertet am 30.3.2016

"Gives us the ability to give and receive feedback when it matters"

Kommentare: In an ideal world we would love to give feedback when it matters. Impraise allows you to solicit feedback whenever the opportunity arises. By using their platform we can see where our hidden strengths and learning curves quickly and continuously. It's a really rewarding experiencing seeing our colleagues grow and develop their core competencies and skills on an ongoing basis. Before we used the tool, we never gave each other constructive feedback. It was simply a 'good job' or 'well done', but now it's really specific to the skill want to develop. With anonymity, it's easier to solicit open and honest feedback. Since we've started using the tool, our team has become more comfortable with providing feedback. Its also really easy to use, whenever im on my way home or on my way to work, I can easily open the app on my iPhone or Android and give feedback when it matters.

• Bewertet am 30.3.2016