Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über Help Scout

Help Scout ist ein webbasierter Helpdesk für eine großartige Kundenerfahrung.

Erfahre mehr über Help Scout

In the basic pricing plan it allows you to create up to three support mailboxes and thus supporting three organizations with a single account.

It's really difficult to spice things up for the customer.

Bewertungen zu Help Scout

4.7
4.7
4.3
4.4

8.5/10

Help Scout hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 207 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Help Scout bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Abraham
Abraham
Social Media Manager & Administrative Support in Philippinen
Metallabbau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for Basic Customer Support

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I have nothing to say about Help Scout's services, it does an excellent job, hands down. Though it's lacking some features and the pricing is a little bit high based on what features they offer. If you want just a basic customer service software for handling emails then Help Scout is a good choice.

Help Scout does what it's supposed to do and it's very good at it. No doubt about that. It's the very main reason why many companies trust Help Scout for their customer support management. You can create automations, saved replies, a knowledgebase, and a chat widget (they call it Beacon). Everything works as it's supposed to and we never had any issues so far. It's really easy to set up automations and saved replies, no need to look into their help docs. You just need to use your common sense to navigate through the dashboard. I am using it daily for my client's e-commerce business for the past 6 years and I can say that it's a really solid product. I also like their mobile app because it works really well. This is very important so you can attend to your customers even when you're not at your desk. Most customers want very quick responses and so the mobile app will be very handy when you don't have access to a computer. There's no issue with deliverability as all our emails and replies went straight to customers' inboxes, which is very critical for this kind of app.

I found another software that has more features than this app and the pricing is also good. I wish Help Scout will have a feature where you can snooze or schedule an email or reply, and the ability to create embeddable forms. Also, I wish you can connect your social media accounts so you will be able to easily monitor your social media audiences when they message you or when they comment on your posts. These are available on the other software I found and it is a great alternative to this software.

Lillian
Lillian
Human Resources Generalist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Help Scout is the most effective method of providing assistance

4.0 vor 7 Monaten

Kommentare: Our clients' enterprises have knowledge bases, live chat, and self-service support widgets from Helpscout. However, since only one KB may be created per subscription, the Helpscout team may look into allowing numerous KBs per workspace.

Helpscout is our principal platform, as the vast majority of our customers require either a knowledge base or live chat help for their enterprises. Therefore, we provided them with a Helpscout-based knowledge library and made live chat available to them.

The platform's interface, especially the inbox UI, has a lot of room for improvement, and there is now just one knowledgebase template/design available, which is disappointing.

Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good for a temporary fix.

3.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: It's a good basic system. If you are looking for a ticket system this is a great choice.

Ease of use Knowledgebase was easy to implement Ticket system works as it should

Our business needed customer management and HelpScout was not a good solution for that.

Sam
UX Designer in USA
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Service

5.0 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall I really like the service and team I interact with. I have good feelings about HelpScout and like that they feel like a smaller more personal service for our size company.

They are just committed to being really great at what they are. I appreciate the tools and new features they add and they seem to have a great design team.

I’d like more messaging features like ability to target specific users and more granular control on in app messages. Would love ability to run surveys and get feedback in app but also in knowledge base articles.

Dwi
Customer Success Manager in Australien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great help desk platform

5.0 vor 10 Monaten

Kommentare: It's a great platform for small to medium scales businesses looking for a help desk platform. It has some key features which cover the majority of everyday needs with the added benefits of additional items which could be used as you expand.

Help Scout has been a great help desk platform for our business. Outside managing customer queries, we've utilized their workflow and saved reply features to semi-automate and fully automate several key areas. This has saved a lot of time and allowed us to focus on the customer. We've also been able to build our customer query management process around Help Scout and use this across multiple teams. It's a straightforward and easy-to-use platform that is intuitive in some aspects.

While their workflow functionality is good, some areas are missing that would benefit this function. It would also be great if Help Scout had an internal SLA feature which was broad enough to cover various SLA scenarios.

Celeste
Customer Support Lead in Ungarn
Druck, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great customer focused company to work with!

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Excellent. While there is some admittedly cool functionality that other CRMs offer at higher prices, they don't make sense for our current business needs and you really can't beat Helpscout when it comes to their customer service and help resources. It's excellent working with a team who really care what their customers and their customers' customers think.

Their entire philosophy is centered around customer satisfaction and success. This mirrors our own approach and it's great seeing that in action. They are also great at handling questions and service requests, and I love all the support and information resources they offer.

I wish the reporting functions were better and more detailed. Sometimes when something wasn't functioning in a way that worked for it, their response was suggesting a work around that would require a service plan upgrade when I figured out a work around that could work at our current level, but that is a very minor gripe.

Emma
Emma
Senior Director Product Marketing in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

It couldn't be simpler to use; I adore it!

4.0 vor 8 Monaten

Kommentare: Help Using Scout, you can easily categorize your support requests and generate customized reports for each inbox. We can track the growth of our user base, learn about the challenges our clients have, and observe how our support practices evolve thanks to the reporting tools. It also facilitates reporting on key performance indicators for our business, such as average response and resolution times.

I really like how Help Scout simplifies the process of reporting, sorting, and monitoring issues for our staff. All of our staff members are comfortable with Help Scout, which is why we've adopted it for internal and external help. The integrated nature of the Docs sites is another perk; I appreciate being able to rapidly link articles and check statistics about which sections of our help libraries are most popular.

For our rather modestly sized support staff, I can think of no significant drawbacks to using Help Scout. I'd like to see a couple additional features in Help Scout, but for our current level of assistance, it's perfect.

Jakub
Customer Success Manager in Polen
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

One of the best products I've ever used

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: It was truly great: managing emails and knowledge base, getting reports, adding in-app tooltips - all of that worked flawlessly, and in rare occasions in which I had to contact their support, it was one of the best experiences as well. If I could choose the tool to handle customer support again, I would go for Help Scout - and I suggest you (aka the reader) to do just that!

It makes managing incoming cases feel good - I've tried and seen other tools used primarily for customer support, and none of them were comparable to Help Scout for me. In Help Scout the entire UI puts the focus on serving the customer right, being light on unnecessary noise. Might sound cheesy, but somehow lets you connect better with the person on the other side of the screen.

That I had to stop using it recently :( Other than that I didn't really find anything that I disliked there.

Amanda
Developer Administrative Assistant and more in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very Solid Ticketing System

5.0 vor 5 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall, we absolutely love the app. It has suited our needs perfectly.

Love that you can set up multiple mailboxes and have multiple emails routing in to one space. The ability to see when a customer has viewed an email is also particularly useful and the search option is perfect.

Keeps disconnecting from apps and support couldn't fix it. No desktop notifications which would be immensely helpful.

Druck, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Help Scout for Business

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Help Scout has treated our company great. It has given us room to grow while helping us manage technology needs along the way.

This software allows extremely easy and efficient collaboration between administrators. The ticketing and email system can be configured many different ways and you can even integrate single sign-on.

There weren't too many things I don't like about this software. The only issue I have is that its report generator does not allow you to create reports for tickets cleared for each individual admin during a time period.

That Guy in USA
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Help Scout transformed our intra-office communication moments from chaos in motion to ballet.

5.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: to keep it simple..streamlined staff communications on everything from emails to phone call messages to intra-office project coordination and much more. Did I mention not having to get emails about emails that were about a forward of an email that was a forwarded email snippet...yep

I no longer get an email about an email that is about a forward of an email which was originally about an email that was about an email that was forwarded regarding an email that was sent. Exactly..we have all had the pleasure of deciphering the shortened email snippet, forwards and the references to email threads that are broken but with Help Scout I now see it all..and see when..and where ..and who..Yep.. order to the choas of my many "conversations". And ohhhhh sooo much data hygine..i agree a terrible phrase but such a critical thing for any serious business. This includes a robust beyond belief search and filter feature. For those who appreciate effecient shortcuts and cross refereneced data points...yep tags..and filtering by tags as well. The bane of my existence is also the best feature which is the timeline transparancy that Help Scout brings. We all know who touched what when so we can not step on toes and if we try they put in the "traffic cop" feature to prevent unprofessional duplicate customer touches. Additionally, you can use Help Scout to assign voicemails to staff individual to deal with if your voicemail service offers emailed transcription forwards. Our staff also create conversation for intra office communications all the time to document timelines and details for reference later if needed. HS has helped us track everything from maintenance service logs to customer complaints and staff schedules.

This is only a tough question and one I would suggest come first when reviewing since after listing all the things i love and enjoy it helps me block out the uglier bits and pieces.. Besides some of the android app glitches that are more annoying than crisis creating I am still hard pressed to find many cons about using HS this past 2 years. has had a "negative" impact on my work communications besides the timeline busting myself for something

Jeff
Director of Support in USA

Terrific product. Great UI. Does lack on the integrations

4.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: We've used Help Scout for several years. It's been a great product, really served us well. One of their best features is actually their marketing and weekly (twice a week now?) blog posts on Support, Marketing, and other related fields.

Super easy UI. I don't have to train newbies on using Help Scout for more than 10-15 minutes. It's that simple to use. VERY customer focused. It's not about a bunch of bells and whistles that are flashy fish hooks only intended to get bought by fishermen but not actually catch fish. Their product signs for the customer and the Support rep in it 8+ hours a day.

The lack of integrations. They just rolled out with a Salesforce integration, but lack integrations in other areas. Also, they're primarily focused on email so tracking chats and calls aren't that helpful...you would need to drop that data into Redshift, Gooddata, Domo, etc. to get much functionality in it. So unless you do that, you're stuck compiling a bunch in Google Sheets. Caveat: if all you do is email and maybe chat, then this product is everything you need and more.

Computer-Vernetzung, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

helps businesses streamline their procurement processes

4.0 vor 12 Monaten

Provides analytics and reporting features that can help businesses track procurement performance and identify cost savings opportunities and provides a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to manage procurement activities.

Can be difficult to set up and configure, particularly for businesses with complex procurement workflows or legacy systems

Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Couldn't run my business without it

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: For any business, customer satisfaction is crucial. Help Scout is the tool to make it fun and easy.

After having used Zendesk for a while, I was not happy with its and complexity. I wanted to have a support desk tool that made it look like it was regular mail to the customers. And HelpScout did exactly that. After having used the free version for more than 2 years, we are now on the Business plan. It was great that we could have used it without having to spend money on it, but it's soo good that it's definitely worth every penny. The Docs integration is perfect, as we use it in replies to customers, in the beacon for self-help and we now also embed the docs on our website through the API.

It would be great if we could set a custom threshold for the spam filter, as we have a bit too many false positives.

Ridge
IT Help Desk in USA
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

4.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: Pretty good, the price increase is unfortunate, but it is a solid system.

The software is pretty easy to get setup and using, even if you need to transfer info from another system. It is a very streamlined ticketing system.

It likes to stop functioning from time to time. You will go to reassign a ticket to someone and it'll take 10 minutes. It usually clears up after a bit, but for them to have just done a price increase for this product with no real enhancements (at least none I've noticed) its odd that this is happening so frequently now. They also made some changes to the reporting which at least made our lives a little more difficult for the type of reporting we were doing.

Lucas
USA

Easy to use, flexible, and great support

5.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: We've been using Help Scout for ticket management for about three years. Prior to Help Scout we had used several others, most notably Zendesk. We found that Help Scout was the easiest for our team to use, while still providing a good set of features for customization. The support team at Help Scout has been fantastic as well; they've been very receptive to feature suggestions, quick to resolve what few issues we've encountered, and every contact with them has been a great experience. That last part is important; I personally deal with the support teams of a dozen or so vendors on a regular basis and sometimes the lack of attention to detail and reading comprehension in level 1 support is astounding. Very refreshing!

Easy to use.

No android app, but the web app is still quite functional on a small screen.

Mizanur Rahman
CEO in Bangladesch
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple and easy to use functionality

5.0 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Help Scout is a powerful customer service software that offers a range of valuable features to businesses of all sizes. While there are some potential downsides, the strengths of the software are significant and can help businesses provide top-notch support to their customers.

It has beautiful and easy-to-use UI and UX. It has been made by amazing professionals already in the customer care space. Help Scout can be brought on to any company scale and proves itself with metric improvements rapidly.

Help Scout's pricing plans are a little expensive, especially for small businesses or startups.

Carrie
Virtual Assistant in USA
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

I currently use Help Scout with a client and it is a great tool for staying connected and helping each other respond more quickly to her clients. Really neat software.

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

1. The number 1 thing I love is that emails are "closed" once they are responded to. When I'm in my own email, I have a tendency to never delete messages. Then I think I need to sort into folders and so on, but that's a waste of time and messy. Help Scout automatically closes them when you've responded to it. But you can still search for it and find it. It's perfect! I get Zero in-box with Help Scout! 2. I also like that you can tag people (reassign) so my client can assign emails to me that she wants me to handle. 3. You can tag the emails, so once a week, she can go in and find a certain type of message to work on those all together. 4. You can write a common response and then save it to be reused. 5. You can write notes within message and tag the team member who you want to see the note, but the original sender of the message doesn't see the note.

I found it confusing at first because I didn't know where the closed messages were going, and I was nervous about closing messages, that they would disappear. But it just took some learning. My client who added me to her account was able to show me how it works. I'm not sure what the Help Scout training is like.

Sid
Developer in Indien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

The best CRM I have ever seen

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: I've seen, used and implemented several CRM solutions in the past and helpscout just blew them all. I now use them with all my clients! Great security too and functional system. the BI features are well appreciated.

In my 20 years I've never come across such an elegant solution as Help Scout. Everything works good, looks good. Nice integration with E-commerce platform Woocommerce.

The messaging feature is over-priced. $50/month just for showing pop-up messages in your widget is a but too much!

Daniel
Operations/Support Manager in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Our company has been using Help Scout for a little over a year now.

5.0 vor 8 Jahren

Kommentare: We are a small business that has been steadily growing over the past two years. We began searching for a unified help desk service about 18 months ago. We tried another service first but found the cost and initial setup too daunting. We began a trial of Help Scout shortly thereafter. During our trial the Help Scout staff was eager and willing to offer assistance but I never felt pressured into committing to anything until I knew it was the right service for our company. They even extended our trial by two weeks because I had been so busy with other things I hadn't had enough time to test it out. In the beginning we only used the service to handle our e-mail and fax business. The fact that Help Scout integrates with our phone/fax service as well as our live chat service is awesome! Over the course of the next year we began utilizing more and more of the services and features Help Scout offered. We have found that the company has always been quick to respond when we had a question or needed assistance and was very open to any ideas or features we would like to see. They have implemented new features that have been invaluable in our day to day operations. We found the pricing structure to be very fair and flexible to suit our needs. The initial setup was very intuitive and only took a few hours before all of our services were up and running. I never felt pressured into paying for any services we didn't need. Overall we have been very happy with their flexibility and willingness to offer assistance when needed. We've very excited to try out some of the new features just implemented in the Help Scout Plus service and appreciate the offer to test it out before we commit to upgrading. Very happy customer!

Brad
Brad
Technical Support Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Help Scout - The solution we were looking for!

5.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Help Scout is easy to use, appealing, and very effective. There is always a feature to accommodate our needs.

Help Scout is so user friendly! In the past, we tried several ticketing systems but they didn't seem to fit in with our flow and organization. We heard about Help Scout, tried it, and simply fell in love! Help Scout is so easy to use and work together as a team.

The one thing I would really like to see in Help Scout is a Round Robin auto-assignment feature. You can do quite a bit with workflows but I wish there was a simple way to Round Robin auto-assign our incoming tickets.

Dustin
USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Help Scout is fantastic

5.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: Been using Help Scout for years. The main reason I went with them over others was the still small business feel you can give your customers even with dozens of employees being involved in customer interaction. The tickets are silent to the customer, unlike many other products which a customer is nothing more than a ticket.

- Easy interface - Lower learning curve - Continually improving - Good customer support - All cloud based

- Per-user costs can add up

Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Help Scout is the best customer service management software out there.

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Help Scout is the best way to manage client communications. It is efficient and intuitive, saving my team time and keep our communications organized.

Help Scout allows my team to handle client requests collaboratively and efficiently. The UI makes it easy to view my pending cases, as well as my teammate's cases making it easy to take it over if someone is out of the office.

I have no cons for Help Scout. All the features and functionality was incredibly well thought out, and it is amazing how helpful it has been for my team.

Lynn
Owner in Kanada
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Help desk software works seamlessly with email for customer convenience

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

It's very easy to keep up with support and help co-workers with tickets. It's easy to update the status and make sure nothing is falling through the cracks. The integrated docs is great for looking up error codes or messages.

If customers respond to an email and reply with comments 'inline' with the original response, their comments get stripped out. And when customers paste images inline with their text it's hard to follow which attachments are associated with each comment.

Help Scout for Customer Support

4.0 vor 5 Jahren

Kommentare: Overall we have had a good experience but I do think we have outgrown Help Scout as our company grows and other departments need visibility into Support data.

Extremely intuitive and easy to use. Learning to use Help Scout takes very little time at all. I enjoy the overall UI and simplicity.

Reporting. As my company grows we have found that the reporting isn't as robust as we would like. It is pretty difficult to gain insight on particular customers who are reaching out and volume per account.