Wir helfen Unternehmen in der Schweiz

Über Onspring

Mit der Audit-Management-Software von Onspring hast du die Kontrolle über deinen gesamten IA-Prozess. Sie ist nutzerfreundlich, einfach einzurichten und vollständig konfigurierbar.

Erfahre mehr über Onspring

Ease of use, we can create our own dashboards, reports, apps. Customer service is 7 stars when you need it which is rare.

Bewertungen zu Onspring

4.7
4.9
4.6
4.8

9.4/10

Onspring hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 76 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Haben Sie Onspring bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Global Infosec Risk Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Straightforward and flexible

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

The licensing model is simple and straightforward that allows for post-deployment flexibility and growth. This is very valuable in the SaaS space, as it becomes increasingly more complex. It comes with a lot of functionality built out of the box, but can be reshaped to fit most processes you can think up. The education and support from the OnSpring team is outstanding. They are truly partnered in understanding your problem and helping you build a solution to meet it. It's very easy to learn and use. Within a week of purchasing we were able to launch simple processes in the platform and realize immediate value. This was instrumental in gaining executive buy-in with the product, as most are burnt out on 6-12 month implementations before realizing an ROI.

It misses some of the logic functions you see in more advanced platforms. The licensing approach can be a double-edged sword as you can't allow for read-only access without utilizing a full license. Feature releases are done roughly quarterly, which means there is a significant delay between when feature need is realized and when it's delivered. Lacks the functionality to build a public facing user portal. They use surveys to accomplish this, but they are unwieldy since the URL changes every time you update the survey.

Antwort von Onspring

Michael - Thank you for taking the time to post such a thorough review of Onspring. We take pride in our ability to fully deliver on customer needs and use cases. We also appreciate you providing input on functionality we could improve upon; this is invaluable to our product team, which is constantly looking for additional ways to add value and improve your experience.

Drew
IT Audit Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 5’001–10’000 Mitarbeiter

Best in Class Audit Management Software

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Our team is able to work in a single system that includes all facets of their job responsibilities, including risk assessment, engagement planning, project management, and fieldwork. Reporting is streamlined and extremely easy to modify as needs change.

Onspring is exceptionally easy to deploy and use with minimal training. The intuitive nature of the product and customizable functionality meant we were able to quickly spin up experiences for our internal auditors, managers, and business stake holders that are tailored to their needs and functions.

Onspring uses a common text field functionality that, like almost all others that I am aware of, occasionally has issues in rendering copy/paste text from MS Word. This is not just an Onspring-specific issue and the Onspring editor does include a "clear formatting" button that fully addresses this concern.

Antwort von Onspring

Drew - Thank you for posting a thorough review on the Onspring platform and your experience utilizing our solutions to fit your organization's needs.

Jennifer
Senior Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Highly Recommend Onspring

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, Onspring is a great platform - from my prior experience and in my opinion, it outranks Archer. Since our company is only able to use a subset of what the platform was built for and what Onspring offers, it has been difficult to justify the cost for our purposes.

The ease of use is off the charts and the automated dashboards are visually effective when communicating to internal and external partners. In addition, Onspring offers a robust training program, free Friday tutorial videos, and have wonderful customer service.

For small companies, the cost to help customize your instance or provide ad hoc tech support (10 hours or less) is prohibitive when the annual platform itself is already up there with the competition.

USA

I'm an internal auditor, daily user

3.0 vor 6 Jahren

It's a good way to organize and retrieve audit workpapers. Multiple controls can be assigned to a single risk, so it's easy to build a usable risk library.

There is a bit of a learning curve for new users, can be difficult to configure for individual needs. The stock software is very basic

Antwort von Onspring

One of the primary features of our product is how easy it is to configure for individual needs. Please reach out to our support team, who is always here to help.

Jim
VP Project Management in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great GRC Solution

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Our experience with Onspring has been positive, and it is effectively meeting our company’s needs.

The pre-built solutions encompass a substantial portion of our requirements, necessitation only minor customization to align with our specific needs.

We are currently facing challenges in ensuring that users have the optimal level of access to the solution.

vor 2 Monaten

Jim thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your Onspring experience - we truly appreciate it.

Daniel
Director of Internal Audit in USA
Bankwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Review

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I use this product for internal audit at the bank I work at. We store our workpapers in it for audits we perform. We do our risk assessment in it. We track findings and do our schedule in Onspring. We use it to maintain our list of key internal controls for COSO and document our testing of those controls monthly in this tool.

The product is very customizable and easy to understand once you learn it is a relational database with a user interface of easy to understand charts/graphs on top of it.

Mapping feature - this one is new but additional features to customize map overlays based on census tract information would be useful in mapping.

Antwort von Onspring

Daniel - Thank you for providing such a thorough review of Onspring. We truly appreciate you taking the time to post this and also appreciate your suggestion on the geographical mapping use case. Our product team will be looking into this!

Neil
Head of Procurement in Kanada
Versicherung, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

All in one place

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Honestly fantastic, support is incredible. Where else in your career have you seen, Procurement, Vendor Management, Compliance, Risk and IT Security all in one tool ?

The Software is easy to use and to create new forms, dashboards and reports.

At time the coding language shortcoming requires you to use inverse logic example instead of turn right, you have to turn left 3 times (equivalent to turn right)

Antwort von Onspring

Neil - We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review of Onspring. I love your quote about never before having procurement, vendor, compliance, risk, and IT all in one tool until you had Onspring. That is what our goal was when we started building the platform, so it is always great to hear that we are truly helping businesses move faster and easier. I need to dig into your coding language comment because my spidey-senses assume there is an easier way to achieve what you are looking to accomplish. I'll have your Customer Success Manager reach out to see how we can improve your logic methodology. Thanks again - really appreciate you.

GRC Technology Lead in USA
Versicherung, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Flexible and Valuable GRC Platform

5.0 vor 8 Monaten

Kommentare: Enterprise risks, functional risks, vendor risks, controls repository mapped to unified compliance framework, controls testing, compliance tracking/reporting, service request management, model inventory management, asset management, and executive GRC reporting.

Flexibility to configure base solutions and create completely new applications.

Complex workflows are still difficult to configure and manage, but the workflow engine works great for straightforward review and approval workflow use cases.

vor 7 Monaten

John - Thank you so much for the thorough recap of your experience with Onspring. We truly appreciate your time and love having you be a part of our Onspring community.

J
Compliance Officer in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Don't Think Twice - Onspring is the Way to Go

5.0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Our experience with Onspring has been great. From sales to support, no complaints here.

Platform ease of use, customization, training materials, and the "Admin of Demand" option for those times you need additional 1:1 assistance.

The lack of being able to schedule a survey campaign.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review about your Onspring experience. We are honored to have you as a part of the Onspring community and appreciate your time!

Ashley
IT in USA
Einzelhandel, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Customization all over!

5.0 vor 2 Monaten

We have full control of what we track, how we track it, and what to relate to each other. I can input one document and tie it to multiple controls, people, and processes. The cutomization of fields and reports is great.

Taking their training is required to fully understand how to use the product. The training clears many aspects of how Onspring works up. I consider this a mild con because we normally take training for new products anyway.

vor 2 Monaten

Ashley - Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review of your Onspring experience. We are so glad you're a part of our community!

Rhonda
Compliance Officer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Optimize efficiency with user friendly software

5.0 vor 3 Jahren

Kommentare: We use Onspring to manage and automate a number of our compliance processes including logs, compliance testing, audit testing, regulatory filings, pre-approval forms and workflows. We add new use cases to it every year.

Onspring allowed us to create bespoke solutions that optimize our current processes and workflows. End-user adoption has been high and all users find the solution intuitive and easy to use with very little training. If you can read, you can use Onspring. I love the ability to continue leveraging the data we have in the system to create new time-saving solutions for little to no capital outlay. The system is incredibly flexible and if I miss adding a field that is needed for metrics or other purposes, I can add it myself and begin using it immediately. You truly can configure the system to do almost anything you would like it to. The Onspring platform is meant to be customized, so the applications work well and don't experience some of the problems that customization creates in other systems. The more you use the platform, the more ways you find to leverage it to save time.

There is very little I do not like about the software. Quite often the features I hoped for to make administration or use of it easier are added to new updates. Quite often, I didn't even know that I wanted an upgrade to functionality until they create it and make the system even better than it already was. One downfall though is that infinite scrolling was added in the most recent update and it has slowed down my ability to get to the record that is needed. Rather than being able to click on page three of my dashboard report, I have to scroll and wait for the system to load the second and then the third page of results. Although I consider it a minor issue, there is no ability to define column size in reports, so dashboard reporting does not always use real estate as efficiently as I would like. Any other system limitations are easily dealt with through good design upon setup.

Antwort von Onspring

Wow! Thank you for such a great review! It's always wonderful to hear how easy it is for our customers to adjust their configuration of Onspring to fit their individual use cases and business needs. And we really value the transparent feedback on dashboard columns and infinite scrolling. This type of direct information is exactly what helps us refine enhancements for this year's product roadmap. Appreciate you taking the time to write this!

Jeff
CEO in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Finally. Software that works the way we need it.

5.0 vor 7 Jahren

Kommentare: We need to maintain close relations with our vendors across every aspect of our business. With Onspring we can easily flex their out-of-the-box solution to fit our business processes instead of having to change the way we work. We were up and running quickly with Onspring. Our implementation allows for complete visibility to all our vendors and customize information specific to our industry (food). We run management processes, track products / costs, and maintain dashboards of key metrics. We like Onspring so much, we're building out most of our business processes on the platform. This solution goes way beyond Vendor Management to fit our core operating needs.

Ease of use, flexibility, and the ability to quickly customize the platform to our business - without having to write code or pay out the nose for consultants. Just some basic training and we're up and running. Also, Onspring's support is outstanding for any issue, big or small, that we run into.

We haven't discovered many points of friction.

Jason
Director in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

My Favorite Product Ever

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Outstanding - always a pleasure, always fun.

Number 1: It works. Exactly as I need it to and expect it to. It performs. and it lets me be creative when solving problems. Number 2: The people at Onspring are second to none - they care, they love what they do and they truly love their customers.

That I can't use it 100% of my day. I wish I had more time in my day to use it.

Antwort von Onspring

Wow - What a great review Jason. We really appreciate you taking the time to post your experience with Onspring. And are glad that you have had such a great experience with not only the software platform but our people.

Stephanie
Vendor Management Lead in USA
Versicherung, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Excellent project and vendor management tool that has changed the way we operate.

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Onspring is easy to learn, use and customize to fit your business needs. We enjoy having the flexibility to utilize their off the shelf solutions, develop our own functionality or utilize a combination of the two. We primarily purchased the tool to manage projects, contracts and vendors but continue to expand scope and automate processes as we continue to learn of the tool's capabilities.

I cannot think of anything at this time.

Antwort von Onspring

Thanks for the review! We appreciate the sharing of your Onspring experience.

Aaron
Sr Dir ERM and IA in USA
Versicherung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Best in Flexibility and Use Case Solutions

5.0 vor 8 Monaten

Kommentare: Great service, cost, self administration, learning, community, complete package.

It met us where we are in our maturity and is scalable as we grow and add use cases.

Great improvements in visualizations, still growing there.

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you for leaving this review of your Onspring experience, Aaron. Glad to see the value you're experiencing.

Suzy
Sr. Systems Analyst in USA
Glücksspiel & Casinos, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Onspring is a great choice for GRC software choice

5.0 vor 7 Monaten

Kommentare: Experience has been great, automating things that were previously done via spreadsheets and email.

SaaS. Easily configurable. OOB apps require little customizations.

Would like more out-of-the-box API's. The Portal is definitely an improvement for the user experience.

vor 7 Monaten

Suzy - Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review of Onspring. We're glad you are having a good experience with the platform. Our product team is prioritizing integrations over the next 18 months, so expect big announcements soon!

Sarah
Sr. Internal Controls Analyst in USA
Konsumgüter, 10’000+ Mitarbeiter

Logical and User Friendly

5.0 vor 2 Jahren

I like that I don't have to have a background in IT in order to be an effective administrator. The tool is easy to customize and adjust. I also love the fact that Onspring is con

IT's hard to come up with a con. Any cons that I've had in the past have either been resolved or they were just superficial/insignificant.

Antwort von Onspring

Sarah - Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Onspring. Always appreciate feedback, especially when it's great :)

Benny
Mrg, Technology Audit and GRC Program in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

No Code Solution

5.0 vor 8 Monaten

No code configuration, user friendly, great features, and tech support.

I have not found anything I don't like yet.

vor 7 Monaten

Short and sweet. That's how we roll, too. Thanks for leaving a review Benny - truly appreciate your role in our community.

Groߟhandel, 5’001–10’000 Mitarbeiter

Great database

5.0 vor 4 Jahren

Kommentare: Fantastic to have all my information in the one place. The software is very fast and you can move quickly from one app to the other using the relationship database structure. This system has been very positively impactful for me.

Very easy to set up a new application, upload excel information and write reports.

It takes a bit of getting used to writing the more complex formulas which is closer to programming than excel but very powerful.

Meredith
Partner in USA

Onspring is extremely versatile and easy to configure to your workflow

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

The Onspring Platform allows companies to customize the software interface screens, process flow and reporting to their requirements without months of expensive custom development.

The Platform is extremely flexible and if companies do not have a defined process, then the software will not optimize the process that should be implemented.

Mindi
Software Engineer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5’001–10’000 Mitarbeiter

Onspring is great!

5.0 vor 8 Monaten

I love that investing a little time can fully/mostly automate process that previously used valuable associate time.

You have to know what you don't know to find training.

vor 7 Monaten

Mindi - Thank you for sharing your experience of Onspring. And thank you for expanding a bit on your learning/training experience, this is helpful for our Learning Services and Customer Success teams.

IT Audit in USA

Very easy to use and after comparing to competitors, Onspring is the best value for the money!

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

Kommentare: Ease of use, easily and highly configurable to the business needs and great value.

As a first time Administrator of a SaaS, I have found it exceptionally easy to not only use but to configure! In rare instances that I find something difficult to navigate the Customer Support Staff responds in minutes. I've never waited more than an hour for assistance.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1’000 Mitarbeiter

Customer service aspect has been great. Still require some training but can see the potential.

5.0 vor 6 Jahren

There are quick addition options for controls, risks and even time management. The other nice feature is the reporting customization. Any user is able to create a number of reports for their own use. Using the audit software tool has simplified the audit work paper creation and version control, the current favorite function is the auto creation of work papers.

Currently, producing an auto audit report does requires some editing on the end user side. Also, I would like to see dynamic linking. If I update a control I would hope (dream) that the associated control links would also update. The tool does require a bit of customization to get the product to suit the end user needs.

Ashley
IT Assurance Analyst in USA
Versicherung, 1’001–5’000 Mitarbeiter

Onspring Review

4.0 vor 2 Jahren

The capabilities that Onspring provides to users are vast. When set up properly, a dashboard can tell a story that many other solutions can not achieve.

The complexity and learning curve required to set up the software how you want/need.

Antwort von Onspring

Thank you for leaving us a review Ashley. Our Customer Experience team offers multiple training sessions throughout the year, including quick-hit 30-minute sessions on Fridays to get better acquainted with the new features and functionality of Onspring. If you ever feel like you need extra support, please reach out to us so we can help!

Glen
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Simple Setup, Great Follow-up

5.0 vor 8 Jahren

Kommentare: Once I got the system setup it became easier for me to get everything done because it was all automatic!
They followed up soon after to make sure I understood it all and made me feel more at ease!